Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 61 to 75 of 3219
-
12-20-10 11:28 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 2334The Ten Commandments of SW Reporting
1. SWs lie. We all know they are drug-addicted and / or have ulterior motives.
2. SWs tell the gospel truth if it is a nasty rumor YOU want to spread, ESPECIALLY about a monger you don't like or are envious of.
3. This is a website ABOUT SWs and FOR mongers.
4. The exception to commandment #3 is when YOU want to gossip over the back fence like a little old lady in accordance with commandment #2.
5. It is OK to have a SW fuck you and suck your, cock but never publish pics you have paid her for.
6. The exception to commandment #5 are random pics taken on the street. Since you didn't pay for them it is perfectly OK to publish them and identify the girl.
7. If a SW cries to you about random street pics of her that were taken and identified, tell her it is tough shit. If she cries to you about pics paid for by another, by all means believe everything she says in accordance with commandment #2. Commandment #1 only applies when YOU want it to. Isn't that handy?
8. Good members here don't throw rocks.
9. The exception to commandment #8 is when you have a "good reason" to throw rocks. What is a good reason? Here's the best part of this commandment: anything you want it to be!
10."Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all." William Shakespeare, Henry VI
-
12-20-10 10:38 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 345I don't think that I saw her before. Very nice.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-10 10:36 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 345A great year
What an awesome year!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-10 07:07 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 869Davey: step back from the fray. SE: be like a duck with water falling off your back.
Rancorous exchanges are an occasional diversionary feature of these (and all boards). Egos on both sides, for what ever reason, get inflamed, and flame throwing ensues. (All posters who have been around for a while, especially those who have achieved a certain level of recognition / notoriety on the board, can be targets of complaints and attacks over the years, including yours truly. My past reaction and the resulting elevated blood pressure and anger quotient consumed me for a little while. But these are hardly the moments of which I am most proud.
To Davey: Let it be... If you must respond, take it to PM instead making a public display of your hostility. Public attacks intended to humiliate only lead to escalation and increased acrimony. The board does NOT benefit from these attacks.
SE: let your work speak for you. Don't rise to the bait. Deep breath and step away. Clearly your pix are your own, not ripped off. Let others respond if they must, but even defenses by others fan the flames.
Both of you have long records of valuable contributions to the boards. We are grateful for them. But these rancorous exchanges often lead to MAD (mutually assured destruction), where no one comes out looking good.
Giani
-
12-20-10 01:13 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 2334Hypocrisy
"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." Moliere.
I don't remember that being the pic policy here. Where exactly is it in the rules? I can quote posters in the Philly area threads who have admitted that the girl asked them not to post and they posted pics anyway. I don't care personally what anyone's pic policy is; however, I don't remember ANYone jumping on them for that. I have my own pic policy and I have stated it previously many times. It is none of YOUR business what I decide to do in this regard. Neither you nor any other member determines pic policy here. You aren't the boss or regulator of my pic policy. They are big girls. They stand on the corner and sell their bodies and fill themselves with drugs. If you want to be the self-proclaimed "pic protector" of girls you fuck and who suck your cock for money, then I think that is pretty hypocritical. Set up a soup kitchen or a SW shelter, or why don't you go after their pimps and suppliers? I think they are much bigger and badder targets than someone who PAYS them to take some pics. Or go after the mongers who pay them for sex like a good little crusader. Why not indeed: because it is a LOT easier to throw an envious rock at me in here.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
"Random" street shots are by definition normally taken without a girl's permission. They might even be innocent civvies. I have seen you personally identify a number of SWs this way, even when posted by others. Talk about hypocrisy!
Originally Posted by Davey1965
Uh Huh. You mean like all the random street shots that were identified on here by YOU?
Originally Posted by Davey1965
Get a life. You have done a LOT worse than you have accused me of doing. Perhaps you should be watching yourself!
Originally Posted by Davey1965
PS: How did you get from complaining about Champagne to this bullshit? Are you wearing your panties a few sizes too tight?
-
12-20-10 00:29 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 1384No there wasn't any clique. Just a bunch of guys giving honest reports and occasional photos that they girls said it was OK to post. That and random street shots to help mongers identify girls with reviews to either tell them she is good or bad. Envious venom. I think not. Seems like your just trying desperately to protect your Ego now.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
It's hard not to open when you have girls asking you if it's true that their pictures got posted when they are in tears. So yes it's almost a duty to open and see who your are trying to screw over next. Not all girls care but some do and have reason too. Unfortunately life on the ave is hard and they lack better judgement for a few bucks to a guy who they believe and thought they could trust.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
Yes I did and now I am back and watching you close. And don't jinx yourself talking about rock throwing, as there are more than a few girls out there who have talked about throwing rocks at your pickup truck if they ever spotted you driving and knew they could get away with it.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-10 14:26 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 2334To be A SW or Not to Be: THAT Is the Question!
For some reason it posted twice.
All I have to add is to READ my fucking posts, and then MAYBE you might have a chance of getting it right, instead of pulling your envious opinions from a warm dark place.
-
12-19-10 11:29 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 2334Touring Frozen Kenzo
You are right to be cautious when they are bundled up. It is very difficult to tell even the ones you know, let alone decoy possibilities, with all the LE attention on the stroll for holiday shopping and this Kensington Strangler.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
I have never known Big Tits Mandy to hang out anywhere else but at the south end of the K. That doesn't mean she couldn't have changed locations for the cold weather, but I doubt it. The WSW MILF you describe sounds like Jeannie. She has big tits too which would even be noticeable under heavy clothing. Jeannie definitely is a regular in the area you describe. She is no prize looker and has some fat issues, but she does have an amazing set of tatas. She also loves to take it up the ass if you are into anal.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
The BSW you mention could be Precious because she can be found in that area when she is out, and she normally likes to be with one or two others. But, you wouldn't mistake Precious for a MILF.
Check my report and pics of Ashley, a thin blonde spinner. That is the area where you can usually find her.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
My Dates with and Pics of Ashley
I saw her recently, not as on a date, but on the street. She used to hang on the north end, but then she moved dead center to the Allegheny area. I noticed her this time again on the north end.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
I don't know which Nicole you mean. Check my index as I have reported on quite a few of them and taken pics of all of them.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
-
12-18-10 09:49 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Champagne
You and about 99,999 other members!
Originally Posted by Moe52
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-10 17:27 #3150Regular Member

Posts: 5Chick
I need to get a hold of this cutie soon.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-10 17:06 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Champagne
Thank you for your props and your humor. I am laughing as I eat my Kung Pao chicken, pork fried rice, and spring rolls, and trying not to spill any on my keyboard.
Originally Posted by Snoop Deville
[View Original Post]
I don't know that I can ever find a SW better than Champagne. She was perfect in innumerable ways. Some guys would "keep" a girl like Champagne, like Prohibition Era gangster Nucky Thompson did in Boardwalk Empire, which just concluded its first season on HBO. A monger actually wrote to me and told me he would do that very thing with a gal like Champagne, at least for several months. I like a terrific SW like Champagne as much as the next guy, but I also like variety. I always thought that was one of the benefits of mongering. You get to fuck a different girl every day if you want. Having eggs benedict for breakfast every morning is elegant, but sooner or later even an extravagance like that gets boring, and you long for some plain old cereal and milk.
You mentioned "spanking" and that also made me smile. Champagne, in addition to her many other charms and qualities, was adorably kinky and liked to be erotically spanked, especially while handcuffed or restrained, with a gag in her mouth, and being done doggie or having her ass fucked.
You get hard when looking at Champagne? At the end of Dennis Miller's last stand-up show he made a funny point about how to tell if your 13 year old son is actually gay, in case you had any doubts. I say show him these pics of Champagne. If you don't see an immediate bulge in his pants, then you have your answer.
-
12-17-10 16:38 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 2334Champagne Fav
Last, but certainly not least: I couldn't resist a favorite pic of Champagne licking my cock.
-
12-17-10 16:37 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 82Dear Super
Now stop it. I'm coming up there to spank your hand. Step back from the computer please! I love all of Champagne pics. Not a bad one in the bunch. She is very fuckable so please stop; Stop the teasing everytime I see her pics I get get hard. You do excellent work that I can't wait to see the next chick. Keep up the the good work!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-10 16:36 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 2334Champagne Fav
There were several good kinky pics too in the last batch, but here is a favorite: Champagne ball-gagged.
-
12-17-10 16:31 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 2334Champagne Fav
There were SO many good "cutesy" pics of her that it was hard to narrow it down to just one, but here is a favorite from the last batch.

















