Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2888

    CJ is the man.

    Looks like a killer time with these two lovelies. It's great that you have managed to coordinate these 3ways. Seems like you really know how to get a bang for your buck. Keep up the pics & reports. The are much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Aundra came in and greeted me with a big hug and kiss. She gently kissed my neck as I explained that Dee had been entertaining me while we had been waiting for her. Aundra was wearing a full length winter coat and boots that reach up to her knees. She was still tightly buttoned-up when she hugged me and I felt a chill. I laid back into Dee's arms, relaxing as Aundra removed her heavy winter coat. I was totally taken back by what Aundra was wearing underneath her winter garments. The strip of denim cloth wrapped around her slim waist barely passed for a skirt and did little to hide the pink thong panties underneath. Her top consisted of animal print bra which did little to cover her perky breast. Seeing Aundra in this cute little outfit, the photographer in me could not resist taking a few pictures. Dee slipped back into her shirt (which I had thought was a short dress) and the two girls posed for a few pictures.

    As I moved around the room naked, dick dangling, I had to fight off a deepening urge to join the girls as they playfully jumped from one position to another. I needed the brief rest period. However, I will never know whether it was the sight of the two half naked girls jumping around on the bed or the scientific wonders of the blue pill I had taken earlier, but suddenly I was ready and my hard un-confined dick was now getting in the way. It was time for round two.

    CookyJar

  2. #2887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Awesome photo of aundrea and the skyline!

  3. #2886

    Gentlemen, Gentlemen, There is a learning curve

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have been with Aundrea on a number of occasions. In this situation, Richard could have given her the benefit of the doubt. After the dude had left, he could have bolted anytime he wanted. He was already out of his dough; he may as well have waited to see what he bought.

    (The dude was not going to bother him in his house, in that neighborhood and ruin his business.)

    CookyJar
    Not to be degrading, I watch a lot of Dog Whisperer. If you don't lead the dog, the dog will lead you. I too would have waited, but only because of my "more years than I care to count experience." And while I waited I would have counted my mistakes. Why did I pay her up front? Why did I go to her place? Do I have my keys? Phone / Wallet? Did I lock the car? Can I ever take my pants off here? Do I need this crap!

    It is not the girl. It is The game.

    Just my two cents.

    Stay Safe.

    L T M

  4. #2885

    Aundrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster  [View Original Post]
    ...You probably missed out,...
    To my Knowledge, Aundrea has receive but one negative review since I first introduce her to the forum. She provides a very accommodating type of service. Normally she goes out of her way to satisfy her patrons.

    If it was possible for me to vote, if my vote counted – it would be for Aundrea.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea 500.jpg‎  

  5. #2884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Did you bolt too soon?

    This a hard one to answer, Richard. IMHO and speaking from my own experience with Aundrea and the girls she works with, I am going to say; yes, you may have left to soon. However, you had no way of knowing this before hand, so you did what was best for you at the moment.

    These pictures of Aundrea and Dee are current. I believe they were taken after your experience. I mention this because there have been a couple of recent moves. If your experience took place at the location where I first meant Aundra, I understand your concern. The old neighborhood was threating. If you meant Aundrea at either one of the new houses, I most question you judgment. Was this a late night date or a day time date?

    I have been to both of the new locations. Both new locations are in well kept neighborhoods. IMHO, the gentleman you saw does not want trouble at either one of these houses. I am certain he wants to stay under the radar. Again, IMHO, neither the girls nor the gentleman in question desire the attention of their neighbors.

    Thank about it (hindsight is always clearer). All of his girls work BP as well as the Avenue. The man is obviously internet savvy. He is certainly aware of the damage the report of one robbery or bad incident would have on his business.

    In this particular incident I believe you were safe. But, don't let your guard down, better safe than sorry. We are dealing with people who break the law for a living.

    CookyJar
    Just look at that big snatch.

    My my!

    Great pic's sure beats the deluge of pic's, recounting others conquested, posted here lately sure bored the sh*t out of me.

    More snatch shots please!

    Sprat

  6. #2883

    Re: I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Camden Lover  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this exact situation on a number of occasions. When I did not know any better, I let the SW get doped up before the date and I felt like I was nailing a pin cushion. She was lifeless and numb. Granted, I still got my nut but it was not the same.

    I believe RRichards did exactly the right thing; get out of that situation before it is too late. You never know how that situation may play out. For all he knew, once she got high, she may have forgotten all about him and either left or did the drug dealer instead. No one knows. Get out when you no longer feel safe.
    I have been with Aundrea on a number of occasions. In this situation, Richard could have given her the benefit of the doubt. After the dude had left, he could have bolted anytime he wanted. He was already out of his dough; he may as well have waited to see what he bought.

    (The dude was not going to bother him in his house, in that neighborhood and ruin his business.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea & Dee 62.jpg‎  

  7. #2882

    RE: Did I split too soon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested as to what the other board members think? Did I bolt too soon? Did I miss a great opportunity? Is this a 'new' Aundrea that the street has finally taken and she is more interested in her drug connection than her client! Your thoughts?
    Did you bolt too soon?

    This a hard one to answer, Richard. IMHO and speaking from my own experience with Aundrea and the girls she works with, I am going to say; yes, you may have left to soon. However, you had no way of knowing this before hand, so you did what was best for you at the moment.

    These pictures of Aundrea and Dee are current. I believe they were taken after your experience. I mention this because there have been a couple of recent moves. If your experience took place at the location where I first meant Aundra, I understand your concern. The old neighborhood was threating. If you meant Aundrea at either one of the new houses, I most question you judgment. Was this a late night date or a day time date?

    I have been to both of the new locations. Both new locations are in well kept neighborhoods. IMHO, the gentleman you saw does not want trouble at either one of these houses. I am certain he wants to stay under the radar. Again, IMHO, neither the girls nor the gentleman in question desire the attention of their neighbors.

    Thank about it (hindsight is always clearer). All of his girls work BP as well as the Avenue. The man is obviously internet savvy. He is certainly aware of the damage the report of one robbery or bad incident would have on his business.

    In this particular incident I believe you were safe. But, don't let your guard down, better safe than sorry. We are dealing with people who break the law for a living.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea & Dee 013.jpg‎  

  8. #2881

    Dee & Aundrea. Round Two (continues)

    I sat my camera down on a table. Dee's CD was still on and mood music was nice. Aundrea, ever the little seductress, led me back to the bed. She asked me to lie down while she stripped off the bra, tiny little shirt and boots. She climbed up on the bed and asked if I wanted a massage. Dee was behind me sensually rubbing my neck and shoulders, tenderly kissing my neck. Aundra was kneeling between my legs, rubbing up and down my thighs. I was enjoying this attention; but, I could not help but anticipate what I knew to be the coming attraction. Sure enough, Aundra went down on me; her tongue skillfully teased and tickled my dick. She lifted my right hand and placed it on her head. I felt in control as I pushed her down and let her rise, over and over. The two girls had their entire focus on me, making every inch of me throb. Just as I was reaching the edge, Dee climbed from behind me and stood on the side on the bed.

    Dee was watching as I pumped Aundra's head up and down on my dick. She was standing in front of me totally naked. Her body is beautiful. She looked at me with her green eyes, leaned over and started kissing my neck and chest. Her lips were so wet and soft; she sucked on my nipples and played with them with her wet tongue.

    'want to Fuck me, ' Dee whisper in my ear me and although I was shocked by her secret request, I saw the wisdom (Dee wanted me as a regular). Dee climbed op on the bed, facing away from me. I felt conflicted, watching Aundra sucking me as Dee slid her knees out wide on all fours.

    Silently I sought Aundra's permission and released the pressure as I removed my hand from her head.

    (I am going to halt my report on Dee & Aundrea so that I can give my opinion on a question posted in another thread.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea & Dee 500.jpg‎  

  9. #2880

    Dee & Aundra. Round two

    Aundra came in and greeted me with a big hug and kiss. She gently kissed my neck as I explained that Dee had been entertaining me while we had been waiting for her. Aundra was wearing a full length winter coat and boots that reach up to her knees. She was still tightly buttoned-up when she hugged me and I felt a chill. I laid back into Dee's arms, relaxing as Aundra removed her heavy winter coat. I was totally taken back by what Aundra was wearing underneath her winter garments. The strip of denim cloth wrapped around her slim waist barely passed for a skirt and did little to hide the pink thong panties underneath. Her top consisted of animal print bra which did little to cover her perky breast. Seeing Aundra in this cute little outfit, the photographer in me could not resist taking a few pictures. Dee slipped back into her shirt (which I had thought was a short dress) and the two girls posed for a few pictures.

    As I moved around the room naked, dick dangling, I had to fight off a deepening urge to join the girls as they playfully jumped from one position to another. I needed the brief rest period. However, I will never know whether it was the sight of the two half naked girls jumping around on the bed or the scientific wonders of the blue pill I had taken earlier, but suddenly I was ready and my hard un-confined dick was now getting in the way. It was time for round two.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea & Dee 017.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 70.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 008.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 016.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 72.jpg‎  

    Aundrea & Dee 007.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 009.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 019.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 014.jpg‎   Aundrea & Dee 77.jpg‎  


  10. #2879

    Dee's Kaboose

    Dee has a very nice Kaboose – a view from the rear of the train.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee's Kaboose 2.jpg‎  

  11. #2878

    Dee is Special

    Dee is Special.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee 61.jpg‎  

  12. #2877

    Dee is Special

    Dee is special. She is a natural red head who provides a great GFE. Her great BBBJ was followed by great FS sex.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee 501.jpg‎  

  13. #2876

    Dee is special (continues)

    When Dee entered the room she was wearing what looked like a very short dress. (Later I found out that it was really a lengthy blouse / shirt.) Dee had a drink in her hand. She took a quick sip and leaned down to place the drink on the floor. As she leaned down I got a glimpse under her dress. Dee straightened up and the view disappeared, with nothing more than a mental picture at my disposal, I was relegated to wondering if I actually did see what I thought I saw.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee face 49.jpg‎   Dee 50 1.jpg‎   Dee 40.jpg‎   Dee 46.jpg‎   Dee 47.jpg‎  

    Dee 45.jpg‎   Dee 44.jpg‎   Dee 52.jpg‎   Dee 61 3.jpg‎   Dee 60.jpg‎  


  14. #2875

    Dee is special (continues)

    Dee and I played around, enjoying the teasing nature of the model and photographer game. As she moved from pose to pose I would catch glimpses of what was to come. Dee has a youthful, firm body. As she posed and I took her pictures, I made note of her wavy red hair, green eyes, pert nose, and kissable lips. Her perky breasts were unencumbered by anything other than her skimpy dress. She is slim and trim but not skinny. She has a sensually curved backside. Her hips were full and her legs were athletic, long and shapely. After I realized I was probably spending way too much time appraising Dee's sensual features, I decided to quickly move on to the next part of our date.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee 500.jpg‎  

  15. #2874

    Dee is Special (continues)

    I said to Dee, "Damn you have a nice little body." Dee looked at me, "Thanks honey, that's a nice thing to say," she said, holding her glass near her mouth. She put her glass back down on the floor, took my hand and stood, tugging me towards the bed.

    With me standing close behind her, she bent over and smoothed out the bed quilt and pillows. There was something slow playing on Dee's CD player, and she slowly danced her behind up against me. I stood there pasted to her rear as she grinded, swaying with the rhythm. Dee stood-up with her back against me and rested the back of her head on my chest; spreading her legs she pressed her ass hard on my crotch. The warmth of her body against me and the clean smell of her red hair were exciting but I knew it would be better to wait and not rush, as she snuggled even closer. Dee took a deep breath and let it our slowly. She was relaxing and becoming more comfortable with me. With both hands I reached around and cupped her breast, my fingers feeling for her nipples, as they poked against the fabric of her dress. I could feel my dick swelling and hardening as it rubbed up against her ass and I knew she could feel it too. I thought about slipping her dress up and taking her doggie right then and there, but; my mind woke up and reminded me, 'Slow and easy does it, take your time and make this last. ' I told Dee, ' Slow down sweetie, I am in no hurry. ' She did not react negatively to my request, which I noted with approval. She just wiggled away, and walked back to where she had left her drink. She bent over in a very lady like motion to retrieve her drink. Her dress rose a few inches up her legs, exposing her to my once more to my view. Trying unsuccessfully not to lose my cool, I asked, "What is that you are drinking?" She grinned back at me. "You're still checking me out, aren't you?"

    Dee hopped up onto the bed. Her short skimpy outfit, showing me more than her gorgeous legs. As I removed my shirt, Dee dropped her hands to my pants and lowered the zipper. Sitting on the side of the bed, Dee slid her hand inside my pants, stoking my dick, and began kissing her way down my chest. My dick popped out of my pants hard and ready. Just as Dee was about to take me in her mouth, I stopped her and laid her back onto the bed. She had one leg back on the bed and one on the floor. Her dress was up around her waist and she was fully open to my view. She was a beautiful sight to behold. I helped her remove the dress and fully explored her breasts. I pinched her nipples and pulled at them with my fingers. I bent over and took one then the other in my mouth, licking them and pinching them with my lips. They stiffened to my touch. Dee responded by lifting her hips toward me. She was hot. I swung one leg over her, putting my dick right at her mouth. Dee started at the base and licked straight up the length of my dick, taking it in, she sucked hard. Looking down, I watched this lovely young girl work her mouth and lips over my erect dick. I reached behind me and found her pussy. I stroked her clit and played with her pussy while she ran her tongue and mouth all over my dick.

    Dee held my dick and took it to her mouth, sucking me deeply into her throat. She pumped my shaft with one hand and cupped my balls in the other. Her gentle squeezing took me to the top. I began spurting into her mouth. She groaned and moaned as she sucked me dry. I kept coming and she kept sucking. When I finally began to slow down, she hopped up and ran to the bathroom,

    I heard a bell ring in my head. Round one had ended.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee 49 1.jpg‎   Dee 32 1.jpg‎   Dee 50.jpg‎   Dee 56.jpg‎   Dee 53.jpg‎  

    Dee 51.jpg‎   Dee 58.jpg‎   Dee 59.jpg‎   Dee 57.jpg‎   Dee 54.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape