Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,846 to 55,860 of 61387
-
12-14-10 22:12 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 144Casey?
I think she moved to west virginia back in August? Not sure if its the one you are talking about. My casey had giant 44's so if thats the one you are talking about, she is gone for now.
Originally Posted by Junky11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-10 00:41 #5541Regular Member

Posts: 1Tara
This does not appear to be the same Tara. This one claims to be 33. About 5-4/5-5 and a little plump. Neck length red hair. Nice big boobs but no tattoos. Clean and shaved pussy. She claims to be from Hagerstown and has been on the W / W strip for three months. Does not appear to have been in the game very long. I scooped her up around 7 pm at Wilkens and Payson. Received an extra long BBBJCIM. Very compliant and followed directions. Allows finger play any where you want. Great attitude. Asked for. 30 but settled for. 20 Would repeat. Would recommend to fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-10 19:07 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 1788
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
Happy, I don't believe this is the same "old-timer" Tara that used to hang out on Ramsey and Carey. That Tara has been on a meth program for almost three years, has a daughter and does not come out to trick any more as far as I know. There is another Tara who fits the description who currently hangs out around Smallwood. The original Tara never came up that far. The true test would be tattoos. Original Tara has several new ones, including a couple major ones on her boobs. EW, did you see some on her quite large boobs? There are some pictures of the original Tara on this forum from a number of years ago when she was still out. Just search "Tara" and see if it's the same girl, although much thinner. Check them out.
Originally Posted by Eddie Warchild
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-10 18:10 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 31Missy 7-11 Patapsco
Missy has long shoulder length hair. When I mentioned how pretty she was she said yes lots do not offer her a ride because they thing she works for the other side of the force. I will repeat repeat repeat.
-
12-12-10 14:22 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 28Pick up Location
Seva. Scooped her up at W / S. Smallwood Street.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-10 11:37 #5537Banned Member

Posts: 19Not Pricy Nicole
Was in town yesterday afternoon so decided to take a look. WW was just about desesrted, the only thing out was $50 Nicole and she looked a little rough, no makeup, hair not done. Made two passes and decided it was time to move on. B / CB was about the same, though I did pick up a SW near 10 Th St. She had a bad attitude so out the door she went, no tip, just a smile and drop her off where I picked her up. Then. Nicole! Haven't seen her in about a year, she had gone on a program, gained some weight and had a pair of firm, repeat firm titties about two cup sizes larger than last time I saw her. We found a good queit placed to play and she got almost naked. Started with a BBBJDT, damn it felt good to feel her nose in my pubics again, she ate the whole thing! Unrestricted hand roaming was allowed, then went on to full service. She was willing, vocal, and wet. Was very unhurried, and a good time was had. Talk to her, you can strike a good deal, she is NOT WW Nicole!
-
12-12-10 10:06 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 285B / CB safe
It was just so nice to see how safe the neighborhood B / CB was last night with LE up down every street in sight.
Anyone heard of Caycee? Info on her?
-
12-12-10 09:48 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 978Tara
Tara is an old timer so to speak. She has been clean for about a year & on the meth program. She always gave great BBBJ, full service average for normal tuition. She is about 5'4 now 200 lbs give or take 10. She only ventures out when she really needs the extra money. Stll not much new talent out yet needing extra cash, oh well.
Be carefull, LE still pretty hot all areas
-
12-12-10 08:41 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 1123EW, You're off to a good start by providing some real info on a lady you encountered. May I offer a suggestion to improve you standing with the group.
Originally Posted by Eddie Warchild
[View Original Post]
Provide a bit more information. Things like location (like W / W or CB if you don't want to mention specific streets) , time of day, service (s) provided, and maybe a bit more of a physical description.
Regardless, keep the good posts coming.
-
12-11-10 20:47 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 28Tara
Met up with this WSW called Tara. She is on the plus side but has a friendly attitude. Folks treat her well.
-
12-11-10 19:55 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 318Wasted day
Cruised B / Cb this afternoon, no talent was present. Hit WW, near the circle saw a young early 20s cute blonde w / tight jeans and a real nice ass. Damn she looked good, thought this is my lucky day. Saw her on one of the side streets off the circle, slowed down, caught her eye and gave her a half smile. She smiled back at me and I thought WTF? She looked like a Jack O Lantern, she had so many rotten / missing teeth. I headed down WW, saw Patty at Millington, too late to pull over, I went the back way down Brunswick to connect w / her. Damn she was gone. Traveled back to the circle, saw Pricey Nicole sitting on some steps eating something out of a white paper bag. I waved at her and she smiled and waved back. I thought I will give her a few minutes to finish her food then go pick her up. Wrong, five minutes later she was gone. Headed back towards B / CB but it started to rain, so I headed home instead ending this uneventful afternoon.
RP
-
12-11-10 16:15 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 978Heather / Torey
I was told today that she was beaten up & raped by 3 guys the other nite around Wilkens / Payson area.
Anybody else know whats up?
Not much out today on the WW or PP areas even with the nice weather
-
12-11-10 14:00 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 697Rttf
I had some guy send nasty PMs after I said it to him. A very simple minded ese. Very boring person I would imagine and must have been picked throughout his life.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-10 13:57 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 697LOL! Especially Washington BLVD. I have seen cops put there lights on just to pull in and then turn them out when they parked just to get there donughts 30 sceconds sooner
Originally Posted by Junky11
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-10 11:53 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 622Go Tot
Good for you Tot. It may seem rude but it really is the best thing. As you know, there is a genuine wealth of information and details to be had with this method.
Originally Posted by tottomim
[View Original Post]
Usually posters don't mean anything bad; it's just that most don't see the need to repost the same basic information over and over on behalf of someone who didn't take the time to read it.
Happy holiday hunting to all











Reply With Quote




