Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 459 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #881

    Recommendation for visiting monger

    Hello, All,

    I'll be in the west Philly area this Friday, near Norristown and will be driving west on I-76 towards Harrisburg, then south on I-81. I really won't be in the city. Any recommendations for a massage parlor near my route? If not, where in Philly closest to the west where I'll be?

    Thanks!

    Anyone need any intel on the Charlotte, NC area, let me know!

  2. #880
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11
    Goto, alldaychemist.com, Never a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if you have tried prescription (viagra, etc.) or organic versions, purely from a recreational perspective. If so, which are good, which are to be avoided. Not looking for growth or any of that nonsense, just thinking about delving into that world for kicks.

  3. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this location? Seems to be right behind the Social Security Admin Building on West Chester Pike. I called and they said $60 plus tip. What should I bring if I decide to TOFTT?
    I haven't been to that location but that rate structure implies 1. 6 which is typical FS rate.

  4. #878

    Havertown / Upper Darby AMP

    Has anyone been to this location? Seems to be right behind the Social Security Admin Building on West Chester Pike. I called and they said $60 plus tip. What should I bring if I decide to TOFTT?

  5. #877

    Enhancement

    Curious if you have tried prescription (viagra, etc.) or organic versions, purely from a recreational perspective. If so, which are good, which are to be avoided. Not looking for growth or any of that nonsense, just thinking about delving into that world for kicks.

  6. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    ...You can always ask if more girls are available. If they say no then politely excuse yourself and head for the door. More choices may suddenly appear.....
    This is a very effective technique. I've had times where mamasan told me "only 1 girl available now" but when I started to leave as many as 3 additional girls have become available.

  7. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed Diplomat  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I have yet to simply write that I went to Fun City because of the great reporting on the place. I found Little Miss Dallas who is a take carger fireball and I just liked her style. I assume they are all the same but going to FC is like in the days of old with the AMPs. Go there on a week day when it is not busy. A great place to get your nuts drained.

    Dallas is a business woman who will do what she needs to get that $$$- I can not hate on her. She stays in my mind.
    Dazed, was this a long time ago? Dallas was my first appt at FC back in July / Aug timeframe, but she left FC soon after. If anyone knows where she is, I'd appreciate the info. She was a winner. And she made quite an impression on me.

  8. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvo37  [View Original Post]
    Hey, been to some AMPs in Philly before, but I'm looking for one where they will bring out all of the ladys and let me choose. Anyone have a recommendation? Most times the usually bring just one out and that's who you get.

    Much appreciated!
    Well.

    You can ask for another.

    You can ask for a lineup.

    You can leave.

    It's been tough in general to get lineups these days because with a few workers it's just not possible. Not rotating causes problems for the girls because only one or two get customers.

    You can always ask if more girls are available. If they say no then politely excuse yourself and head for the door. More choices may suddenly appear. They do have a business to run and rotation is part of that business.

  9. #873

    Question. AMPs that have lineups?

    Hey, been to some AMPs in Philly before, but I'm looking for one where they will bring out all of the ladys and let me choose. Anyone have a recommendation? Most times the usually bring just one out and that's who you get.

    Much appreciated!

  10. #872

  11. #871

    Late Report on FC. Dallas is fun

    I am on TDY again in Franfurt for tonight and I posted in the Franfurt Rag. THey have some great stress release options in Europe. Why in the USA do we make such a big deal about paying to make someone make us cum? I hate that.

    Anyway, I have yet to simply write that I went to Fun City because of the great reporting on the place. I found Little Miss Dallas who is a take carger fireball and I just liked her style. I assume they are all the same but going to FC is like in the days of old with the AMPs. Go there on a week day when it is not busy. A great place to get your nuts drained.

    Dallas is a business woman who will do what she needs to get that $$$- I can not hate on her. She stays in my mind.

  12. #870

    Crackdown in Bucks

    FWIW, the parlors in Upper Bucks days' are numbered.

    http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/the_intelligencer/the_intelligencer_news_details/article/27/2010/october/27/proposed-law-requires-special-permit-for-massage-parlors.html

  13. #869
    Maxman:

    FWIW, my order, ranked high to low:

    Korean, Thai, Philipino, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russian, Japanease (US raised, Caucasian.

    The Japanease ranking may be better if raised in Japan)

  14. #868

    Fun city asians

    I called and the Mamasan said I'd have to wait about 1 1/2Hr, no problem. I ended up drawing Brandy, which was very good as she had the look I like, taller, slim and cute. No upfront $ which is good. Went to her room, disrobed then off to the shower room for a through table shower. All areas were cleaned up, then back to the room. Started with a bit of a massage, then after the flip, everything was covered, but very good technic and attitude. I would have to rate looks 9, body 9 and service 9. Well worth the fee, which was $1.6.

  15. #867

    Re: Russian or Asian

    Always Asian for me. I have never had a decent experience at a Russian or similar establishment, but the Asian places, IMHO, are generally good to great! I just wish the great Asian girls would stick around for a while. Seems like they come and go in a flash! I still need to try out the New Orange place on 5th. Any recent great experiences there?

    Stay smart & safe gentleman!

    Are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman99  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what the consensus was on the superiority or preference for one over the other. My experience of late has been pretty shitty. I know what to expect from an AMP, but the Russo / Ukrainians seem less predictable. Any thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape