Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6881
-
12-12-10 00:55 #881Senior Member

Posts: 494Recommendation for visiting monger
Hello, All,
I'll be in the west Philly area this Friday, near Norristown and will be driving west on I-76 towards Harrisburg, then south on I-81. I really won't be in the city. Any recommendations for a massage parlor near my route? If not, where in Philly closest to the west where I'll be?
Thanks!
Anyone need any intel on the Charlotte, NC area, let me know!
-
12-10-10 05:48 #880Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Goto, alldaychemist.com, Never a problem.
Originally Posted by Victor123
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-10 06:40 #879Senior Member

Posts: 208I haven't been to that location but that rate structure implies 1. 6 which is typical FS rate.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-10 23:34 #878Senior Member

Posts: 56Havertown / Upper Darby AMP
Has anyone been to this location? Seems to be right behind the Social Security Admin Building on West Chester Pike. I called and they said $60 plus tip. What should I bring if I decide to TOFTT?
-
11-27-10 23:09 #877Regular Member

Posts: 6Enhancement
Curious if you have tried prescription (viagra, etc.) or organic versions, purely from a recreational perspective. If so, which are good, which are to be avoided. Not looking for growth or any of that nonsense, just thinking about delving into that world for kicks.
-
11-27-10 10:01 #876Senior Member

Posts: 1330This is a very effective technique. I've had times where mamasan told me "only 1 girl available now" but when I started to leave as many as 3 additional girls have become available.
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-10 04:52 #875Regular Member

Posts: 15Dazed, was this a long time ago? Dallas was my first appt at FC back in July / Aug timeframe, but she left FC soon after. If anyone knows where she is, I'd appreciate the info. She was a winner. And she made quite an impression on me.
Originally Posted by Dazed Diplomat
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-10 22:50 #874Senior Member

Posts: 299Well.
Originally Posted by Malvo37
[View Original Post]
You can ask for another.
You can ask for a lineup.
You can leave.
It's been tough in general to get lineups these days because with a few workers it's just not possible. Not rotating causes problems for the girls because only one or two get customers.
You can always ask if more girls are available. If they say no then politely excuse yourself and head for the door. More choices may suddenly appear. They do have a business to run and rotation is part of that business.
-
11-25-10 18:18 #873Regular Member

Posts: 4Question. AMPs that have lineups?
Hey, been to some AMPs in Philly before, but I'm looking for one where they will bring out all of the ladys and let me choose. Anyone have a recommendation? Most times the usually bring just one out and that's who you get.
Much appreciated!
-
11-20-10 12:45 #872Senior Member

Posts: 148Article re AMP busts
-
11-18-10 14:40 #871Regular Member

Posts: 24Late Report on FC. Dallas is fun
I am on TDY again in Franfurt for tonight and I posted in the Franfurt Rag. THey have some great stress release options in Europe. Why in the USA do we make such a big deal about paying to make someone make us cum? I hate that.
Anyway, I have yet to simply write that I went to Fun City because of the great reporting on the place. I found Little Miss Dallas who is a take carger fireball and I just liked her style. I assume they are all the same but going to FC is like in the days of old with the AMPs. Go there on a week day when it is not busy. A great place to get your nuts drained.
Dallas is a business woman who will do what she needs to get that $$$- I can not hate on her. She stays in my mind.
-
11-01-10 07:45 #870Regular Member

Posts: 5Crackdown in Bucks
FWIW, the parlors in Upper Bucks days' are numbered.
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/the_intelligencer/the_intelligencer_news_details/article/27/2010/october/27/proposed-law-requires-special-permit-for-massage-parlors.html
-
10-25-10 23:55 #869Senior Member

Posts: 299Maxman:
FWIW, my order, ranked high to low:
Korean, Thai, Philipino, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russian, Japanease (US raised, Caucasian.
The Japanease ranking may be better if raised in Japan)
-
10-21-10 11:04 #868Senior Member

Posts: 116Fun city asians
I called and the Mamasan said I'd have to wait about 1 1/2Hr, no problem. I ended up drawing Brandy, which was very good as she had the look I like, taller, slim and cute. No upfront $ which is good. Went to her room, disrobed then off to the shower room for a through table shower. All areas were cleaned up, then back to the room. Started with a bit of a massage, then after the flip, everything was covered, but very good technic and attitude. I would have to rate looks 9, body 9 and service 9. Well worth the fee, which was $1.6.
-
10-11-10 11:09 #867Senior Member

Posts: 231Re: Russian or Asian
Always Asian for me. I have never had a decent experience at a Russian or similar establishment, but the Asian places, IMHO, are generally good to great! I just wish the great Asian girls would stick around for a while. Seems like they come and go in a flash! I still need to try out the New Orange place on 5th. Any recent great experiences there?
Stay smart & safe gentleman!
Are.
Originally Posted by Maxman99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





