Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 256 to 270 of 3219
-
12-05-10 15:44 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 2334That Depends on What Is "Is"
"Is" getting out of hand? The nomination phase is OVER. However, your idea of getting some nice trophies for the winners is a good one. I would love to find every winner and present her with her trophy. Just imagine the possibilities for innovative design in some of these categories.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
[View Original Post]
I still proudly display my trophy for first place in my Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. I carved my Pinewood Derby Car myself in the basement with a pocket knife, and hand rubbed it with sandpaper and steel wool. My car wasn't a "Dad project" like every other fast car entry, turned out on a lathe by adult woodworking hobbyists, and perfectly balanced and weighted by Dads who were mechanical engineers. Mine was a clunky specimen compared to the sleek, professional racers in the competition. When mine started beating every car in my Cub Scout Pack, there were sneers from my "friends" that I must be cheating somehow. One thing I did understand is that even a rectangular block of wood could win, if it had the right wheels. Wheel camber and reduction of axle friction was everything. That was one valuable piece of advice I got from my wise old grandfather, who didn't help me, but pointed out the things I needed to do based on what he knew about wheels from maintaining the wheels on the hand-pulled Conestoga-type wagons used to deliver the Sunday newspapers in my home town (that is another separate and interesting story in itself). Aligning the wheels to make the car go perfectly straight and reducing axle friction to a minimum (a lubricant such as graphite is now permitted but not when I was a Cub Scout; however, so many were secretly doing it anyway that they simply opened up the rules to permit it openly) made all the difference in the world. Most of this information is well-known, today so other little things can make a difference, like reducing wind resistance. However, one little trick that I did that is still not widely known is to arrange the wheels so that only three wheels meet the track. Four wheels touching the roadway is a formula for a rough ride. Provide for one of the front wheels to be mounted high, so that it does not touch the roadway. The other three wheels are more than sufficient for a five-ounce vehicle (the maximum weight; it is also good to meet but not exceed the max weight) , and will provide a more stable ride. With four wheels, most of the time, one wheel will not touch anyway – and which wheel is not touching will be constantly changing – requiring friction to re-speed wheels over and over. Also the general vibration from this costs energy.
ANYWAY, now that you have some secrets for your son / nephew to win his Pinewood Derby, my whole point about trophies is that everyone likes them. I dated almost 90 different SWs in 2010 and I have 15 categories in my contest. In the Miss America Pageant they have only 50 contestants, give or take, and there are 5 sub-contests for winners and places for an overall winner and 4 runners-up. That makes slots for 10 "winners" and they only have about half the number of participants that I do. SO, is my contest out of hand? If measured proportionately to the Miss America Pageant, I am well under the number of awards they present and I think my contest is far more diverse and allows for more a wider variety of considerations. One's appreciation both for beauty and beauty contests are in the eye of the beholder.
-
12-05-10 12:39 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 232I know a great trophy place that gives nice deals on some awards. Its only right that these girls get presented with the awards they've won. But seriously, IMHO and with all due respect this is getting a bit out of hand
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-10 12:05 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 2334A Request for Precious
Your wish is my command. Here is another pic of cute little Precious licking my cock.
Originally Posted by Randy1948
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-10 11:57 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 2334More Votes for Tanika
Originally Posted by SoonerGuy
[View Original Post]
Tanika is now slightly ahead of Jen in the Evening Gown competition.
Originally Posted by Old Woodie
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Tanika.
-
12-05-10 11:49 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 2334Curvacious Candace
Everyone has his own taste when it comes to women. Candace does have a very pretty face, and a rounded and classically Reubenesque figure with nice tits and a big gorgeous ass. On top of that she is so sweet and accommodating, sucks cock great, is a terrific fuck, adores dirty talking and is KINKY. You are right that she looks much younger than her years; however she is probably the youngest MILF in the contest, so it's not like she is over the hill.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
I don't mean to throw cold water on your presumption, but Candace, like many SWs on the Ave, is a hard drug user. One thing that is is clear though is that there are no telltale track marks anywhere on her body.
Here is another reprisal pic of Candace.
-
12-05-10 11:46 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 436Aundrea
Aundrea has got to be the skinniest Chubby SW I've ever seen. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Aundrea is definately worthy of note in most categories.
Originally Posted by Misfit
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-10 11:34 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 2334Aundrea for Everything
I appreciate detailed votes in several categories as I have received from La Chic, Cephlapod Love, Hunter3203, Old Woodie and even my friendsie SluttyP. However, some just have a favorite category or a favorite nominee, and everyone is entitled to vote the way he / she wants and for the reasons he / she wants. Aundrea must have a particular and universal appeal to a number of voters, because she has been voted for "everything" by a number of members.
Originally Posted by Misfit
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Aundrea, with Amber licking her tit.
-
12-05-10 09:08 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 1464Aundrea
My vote is for Aundrea. On each category she is nominated in.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=117489
Misfit
-
12-05-10 08:54 #2956Regular Member

Posts: 4Hard Work
Supereloquent you are to be commended for your hard work and devotion to this contest! While I am new to this you obviously have it down to a science and your posts and pix make me wish I lived closer to you fine city. Girls like Dolly, Sabrina, and Kitty really get me going!
Keep it up and stay safe!
-
12-05-10 00:48 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 2334Miss SW 2010 Contest
Here are links to collages of nominees for all the categories of the contest to make your voting research a little easier.
Low Baller of the Year: 4 nominees
Spinner of the Year: first 10 nominees
Spinner of the Year: next 8 nominees
Miss Congeniality : first 10 nominees
Miss Congeniality: next 10 nominees
Chubby SW of the Year: first 6 nominees
Chubby SW of the Year: next 6 nominees
MILF of the Year: 7 nominees
Kinky SW of the Year: first 9 nominees
Kinky SW of the Year: next 8 nominees
SW "Evening Gown" Competition: first 6 nominees
SW "Evening Gown" Competition: next 5 nominees
SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; first 9 nominees
SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 9 nominees
SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees
SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees
SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; first 10 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; next 10 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; last 9 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; first 10 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; next 10 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; last 9 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; first 10 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; next 9 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; last 9 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; first 9 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; next 8 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; next 8 nominees
SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; final 8 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; first 9 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 9 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 9 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 8nominees
SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; final 8nominees
SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; first 9 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; next 9 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; next 9 nominees
SW 'Talent Competition'Fucking Category; final 8 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; first 10 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; next 10 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; next 9 nominees
SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; final 9 nominees
OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, first 6 nominees
OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees
OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees
OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees
OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, last 5 nominees
-
12-04-10 23:40 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Katherina / Katarina / Katharina / Katerina/Kat?
I found the pic Gpu2606 posted of "Kat." You can change your vote on any portion of the contest right up to the deadline, so if you want to vote for Kat, then feel free.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-10 22:35 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 2334Diligent Voting
You are the one who should be thanked. You were very diligent in your voting effort, pouring over 15 pages of material. Thank you very much. Thorough voters like you, who do their research and vote in all the categories, will most assuredly determine the ultimate winners.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
I will be putting together a summary so that voters can get links to all the categories and candidates in one place, as I did for the "half-time recap."
-
12-04-10 22:27 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 2334CANDACE for Overall Miss SW 2010
You voted for Candace in many categories, so it is no surprise that she was your overall choice for Miss SW 2010. That's the way it is supposed to work. If you vote in all the categories, as you did, your overall choice begins to prove obvious.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Candace.
-
12-04-10 22:23 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 436Candace
I do indeed. Candace is what I would call a real woman. She has curves without being chubby and she doesn't appear to be a drug user. I was surprised when I saw her listed in the MILF category. I would not have guessed she was over 30. If I ever see her I will definately go for the pickup and make time for an indoor date. Great find!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-10 22:19 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 2334Aundrea for Best FS
I agree. I was remiss in not nominating Aundrea in the FUCKING category as well. Anyone can feel free to write her in.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Aundrea, with Amber, working on my cock and balls.

















