Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 271 to 285 of 3219
-
12-04-10 22:13 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 2334Hottie Nicole for Best Fuck
I totally agree. There are many good candidates in this category, but you can't usually go wrong with Hottie Nicole.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic of her.
-
12-04-10 22:08 #2948

Posts: 1630Tanika looks great. She get my vote.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-10 22:06 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 2334Jen for Best Cock Sucker
The only requirements for eligibility as a candidate are that someone has dated a SW during 2010, that a pic is available, and that I approve of any write-in candidates that I did not formally nominate. I have dated Katherina, but she was camera shy. However, I think I remember seeing a pic posted of her, and I would certainly approve of her for any category in the contest as a write-in vote. Here is a reminder pic of Jen. I will try to look for the pic posted of Katherina.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-10 22:02 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 740Tanika is the winner hands down. Wow she looks delicious. I can just imagine place my tongue on that hot little chocolate kitty. Mmmm mmmm good.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-10 21:53 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 2334You seem to like Candace for many categories and there is nothing wrong with that. She is a wonderful choice.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is another reprise of her face and body.
-
12-04-10 21:36 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 2334Hottie Nicole for Best Pussy
I like it shaved and I like it trimmed and I can enjoy it hairy if it is clean smelling, and Hottie Nicole's always is.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic of Nicole's famously hairy cunny and a reminder as well of her flexibility.
-
12-04-10 21:27 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 2334Candace for Best Ass
Everyone like a different shape ass. I guess you might characterize Candace's ass as heart shaped. However you might want to categorize it, it sure is sexy to do her doggie!
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is another view of it.
-
12-04-10 21:20 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 2334Candace for Best Face
It is to her credit that Candace is a MILF, yet her face is competitive with many cute 20 somethings in the contest.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Candace; a face close-up with a finger on her tongue.
-
12-04-10 21:13 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 2334Tanika for Evening Gown
Jen is still ahead in this Division but Tanika is slowly but surely catching up.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic of Tanika.
-
12-04-10 21:05 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 2334Simone for Best TITS
Simone has big, soft pillow tits, the kind that you can squeeze and suck on for hours and hours.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Since the body part voting is just recently underway, Simone is the early leader for best tits.
Here is a reminder pic of her bodacious tatas.
-
12-04-10 20:58 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 2334Candace for Kinky Girl
Candace is very naturally submissive and fits into D / s role playing very nicely.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
There hadn't been a vote cast in this area previously, so Candace is the early leader.
Here is a reminder pic of her
-
12-04-10 20:47 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 2334Candace for MILF
Mary Beth still has the lead in the MILF Division, but we have three more weeks until the polls close, so anything is possible.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic of Candace.
-
12-04-10 20:41 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 2334Elektra for Chubby
That places Elektra in a tie for best Chubby with Sabrina.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is a reminder pic of Elektra.
-
12-04-10 20:33 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 2334Aundrea for Spinner
That puts Aundrea currently ahead in the Spinner Competition, just slightly ahead of Baby Cakes and Precious, who are tied for second place.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Here is another reminder pic of Aundrea. She is as sexy in her undies as she is stark naked.
-
12-04-10 20:27 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 2334Jennifer for Low Baller
Jennifer is now in a tie with Kendra in the Low Baller Contest.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
Another reminder pic of Jennifer is attached.
















