Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 808 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #82
    Drove up and down north, wallnut, greenfield, national, and lincoln.

    Last fri sat and Monday a ton. Mostly 6pm to 10pm.

    National is a complete waste I've noticed. If any, I see some low level girls once in a great while.

    Greenfield had the most action, yet the girls are repeats. Older looking latino that pops up down by 6th, along with another white girl that has needle marks all over her arms. She has a few numbers, and has been on BP. Then some other randoms. I saw the first two every day I went there a few times, always picked up. Something about seeing how much they work and how much action they get had my penis saying no. Yet, they were the best looking ones I saw overall.

    Lincoln I focused more on because of some other reports. I finally spotted this petite blonde everyone was talking about. Hardly worth it once you see her face.

    Then north is north. Mostly dead, but some semi-attractive black ones that you always need to double look to see if their guys. Yet I did hit this drop dead sexy as hell one with the best ass I ever seen on north mid day. Cars were pulling left and right over to get her, but she got in none. Even shot me down, yet I know she is working. I think she got freaked by everyone.

    Black girls on walnut by lisbon are nuts. Yea, you see cute ones, but hell. They yell at you to pull over, flag you down, practically chase you if they know your looking. At least here the cops are light.

    North cops are heavier.

    Then on lincoln and greenfield cops are always heavy. I can't believe some guys that picked up these girls just pulled over on the 1st pass like bam. No wonder you always see LE with pull overs in the area.

    I got pulled over a few weeks ago for semi stopping at a stop sign. Good advice is to memorize places around you. Like a random bar. So if they question why your in the area you can tell them your looking for so and so but got lost. Worked like a charm.

  2. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl  [View Original Post]
    What about the waitstaff and dealers? There is an older, but attractive bar tender with HUGE tits at the large, circular bar on the main floor. A few decent looking Native-American dealers at the tables. I'd try there if I were a betting man. (I don't do the casino much, easier to loose money there than a strip club!)
    That bartender has great tits and shows them off big time when she's working at the 360 (that's the bar's name in the middle of the casino). I can only imagine the tips she gets, LOL. Most of the cocktail waitresses are below average. There are some hot dealers and pit bosses. It's hard to really strike up a conversation though unless you are the only one at the table.

    One problem with the casino (for some at least) is they allow smoking, they don't have to follow state law. The ceilings are high and the ventilation system is good and I don't really notice it when I'm playing or drinking unless someone right by me is smoking but when I get home my clothes smell big time from the smoke. Of course for all you smokers out there this is a great place to drink.

  3. #80
    What about the waitstaff and dealers? There is an older, but attractive bar tender with HUGE tits at the large, circular bar on the main floor. A few decent looking Native-American dealers at the tables. I'd try there if I were a betting man. (I don't do the casino much, easier to loose money there than a strip club!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    There were some great looking women at the bar last night when I was done playing craps, about 9:30 or so. None alone but several in groups of 3 or more. It's not a cheap place to drink but there can be some fine sights on Fridays and Saturdays.

    I suppose you could cruise the nickel slot machine areas. Some of those women may very well give some head for cheap so they can lose more in the machines.

  4. #79

    Illegally Blind

    I picked up Michelle again just off National. She was wearing no hat, despite the 5 degree temps. Her long frizzy hair must have kept her head warm. She wears thick coke-bottle glasses & says she's legally blind, but that didn't stop her finding my dick without her specs & giving some awesome deepthroat & swallow. Wow.

  5. #78

    Casino

    There were some great looking women at the bar last night when I was done playing craps, about 9:30 or so. None alone but several in groups of 3 or more. It's not a cheap place to drink but there can be some fine sights on Fridays and Saturdays.

    I suppose you could cruise the nickel slot machine areas. Some of those women may very well give some head for cheap so they can lose more in the machines.

  6. #77

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    I'm at the casino quite a bit. 2-3 times a week. I'd say SW's are rare there. I've seen a couple. Only on Friday / Saturday nights. The 360 bar is pretty dead the rest of the week. I've talked to a couple, didn't get as far as to get details on what was offered and cost, wasn't interested. The times I've been approached always seem to be the times I've had losing sessions. If I had been approached last night things might have been different, the dice were on fire.
    I was there last night had a great couple of shoes of BJack and I was out of there. Nothing going on at the bar. Alot of college hotties downtown. I cruised National to about 40th street. Nada.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Permanent Wood  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. Little does that pit boss know, he's trying to warn us of our own prey, LOL.

    When the pit boss warned Cablebrother,"watch it. She's a hooker," Cablebrother could have replied,"HOOKER, Heavens to Betsy, heaven forbid one of those critters be in the area, what is this world coming to anyway?"How dare her show up here parading that ass around like that. Thanks sir." LOL. Then looked the pit boss in the eye, and asked,"Got any more of those. That I should 'watch out for? '"
    I am looking at this from a little different angle. The pit boss got the message across that the girl was working without condoning it. Maybe a lot of guys who are not in the hobby would be dumb enough to think the really hot chick was coming on to him and he would save that guy some trouble and embarrassment. If the guy was interested in paying he could pursue her.

    If the pit boss was acting more like a pimp I could see where some dogooder might complain about that in Milwaukee. It doesn't sound like the pit boss did anything to have her kicked out of the casino, which he could have done if he really disapproved of her being there. Maybe he doesn't really disapprove, but doesn't want to be too eager either.

  8. #75

    RE: Watch out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    pit boss comes over and says watch it she's a hooker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey John  [View Original Post]
    Watch out? WTF is she going to do to you? Hit you in the head? What a stupid comment.
    Yeah, I agree. Little does that pit boss know, he's trying to warn us of our own prey, LOL.

    When the pit boss warned Cablebrother, "watch it -- she's a hooker," Cablebrother could have replied, "HOOKER !!, Heavens to Betsy, heaven forbid one of those critters be in the area, what is this world coming to anyway? "How dare her show up here parading that ass around like that. Thanks sir." LOL. Then looked the pit boss in the eye, and asked, "Got any more of those -- that I should 'watch out for?'"

  9. #74

    Watch out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing yesterday I was there and this black chick comes and talks to the dude next to me. After she leaves the pit boss comes over and says watch it she's a hooker. Apparently after a good day hooking they all come down to the casino to try and double up. She was hot too which took me off guard.
    Watch out? WTF is she going to do to you? Hit you in the head? What a stupid comment.

  10. #73

    Casino

    I agree not this past summer but 09 summer I was there often during the summer. Every Friday / Saturday night around 2:30-3am you could see the BSW come in. Just by the way they were dressed and what they were doing. Just strolling around and looking. I still go 2x weekly, and haven't seen much as of late. I've never taken one directly from the casino, I just go hit up national ave LOL.

  11. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    Double up? Do you mean double down?
    Double down means to risk everything you won in the hopes of doubling your money. She wasn't risking anything but time so she was doubling up.

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing yesterday I was there and this black chick comes and talks to the dude next to me. After she leaves the pit boss comes over and says watch it she's a hooker.
    You should go back to the pit boss and ask if there are any other hookers in the house that you should watch out for.

  13. #70

    More about Casino

    I should add a little more about the casino. The 360 bar (in the middle of the casino) is a pretty good place to meet women (non SW). But they are almost always in pairs (or more). Not many women alone. You WILL see women alone at the bar but virtually all of them are at the casino with husbands / boyfriends. The guy will be playing at the tables, the woman play machines and then the woman will sit at the bar and wait for him to finish playing. So if you see a nice looking woman alone at the bar don't get your hopes up. She's probably not a SW and probably not really alone.

  14. #69

    Casino

    I'm at the casino quite a bit. 2-3 times a week. I'd say SW's are rare there. I've seen a couple. Only on Friday / Saturday nights. The 360 bar is pretty dead the rest of the week. I've talked to a couple, didn't get as far as to get details on what was offered and cost, wasn't interested. The times I've been approached always seem to be the times I've had losing sessions. If I had been approached last night things might have been different, the dice were on fire.

  15. #68

    Casinos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing yesterday I was there and this black chick comes and talks to the dude next to me. After she leaves the pit boss comes over and says watch it she's a hooker. Apparently after a good day hooking they all come down to the casino to try and double up.
    Double up? Do you mean double down?

    I have not seen too many SWs in Potowatomi Casino, but they are all over the place in Vegas casinos. The trick, like with all SW pick-ups, is to try to get eye contact with a gal who takes your fancy. If you get that eye contact back you can take it from there.

    CM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape