Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6551
-
12-03-10 14:59 #1421Banned Member

Posts: 13634Was Stacy there to service 30-40 guys?
Originally Posted by Ren Man
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-10 13:22 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 846GB Stacy
SwingingAtlanta hosted one at an intown location yesterday . $60 for single guys. A VERY hot blond named Stacy whose been doing the GB scene for a few months now. When I say hot, I mean she's MODEL material. Perfect ass. Perfect tits. Great oral technique. Tight as hell. And 30-40 guys! A few other couples too. If you're not shy, you'll have a lot of fun with her, so keep your eyes out for the next one.
Originally Posted by Mimsss
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-10 11:41 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 72Zoey from ATFClub
Guys,
I think I've found a video of Zoey from ATFClub. Can anyone confirm she's done porn? Because this sure as hell looks like her. PM me for link to torrent.
-
12-01-10 11:08 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 74Afternoon Delights
I came to one he had a while back. The girls were very inviting I had a good time.
Originally Posted by Ga Marky Mark
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 10:40 #1417Forum Advertiser

Posts: 39I just emailed Tony and he said the next party is on the 7th with two girls.
Originally Posted by Ga Marky Mark
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-10 21:09 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 36Afternoon Delights
I can second this message. I attended this little party with Roxy. The guy the runs them is Tony and he is looking for more gentlemen that can break away for a long lunch and partake in a little intimate gang-bangs he schedules. Like the man said there was 6 of us that partake in this little spinner that wanted more. Tony has another one planned for next week and is looking to bring some out of state talent in the coming year. But he needs good dependable guys that will show up. If you come he will continue to have these. You can PM me and I will give you his email address and the site he runs.
Originally Posted by Mimsss
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-10 19:31 #1415Forum Advertiser

Posts: 39Noon time delights
I don't if this is the right place to post but here it goes. I recently went to a small gathering. On the north side of town. Their was a young lady named Roxy that took on all 6 of us. I'm just passing this on to join in. I'm not Advertising, just sharing info. PM me for the website.
-
11-22-10 14:44 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 252Nuru with Miley.
Let's just say I saw her on a recent visit she made to Birmingham and it was the most fun I've ever had with any provider.
Originally Posted by Nationalchamp
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-10 14:26 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 3658Toys for the kids of ladies that are struggling!
Times are tight, but the kids need Christmas and and they do not understand "times are tight". Can I count on some of you to help me make some kids happy? Below is the post I made last year. Hope it brings the good out in you!
-
To the three who helped me
You three guys who helped with the Christmas gifts, I thank you and I am posting a e-mail I received today and thought it should be posted for you and others to read. It is too long to PM as I tried but too many words.
Thanks again, and I hope more will help next year.
Subject: FW: THIS IS THE BEST EMAIL I'VE READ ALL YEAR! ]
In September 1960, I woke up one morning with six hungry babies and just 75 cents in my pocket.
Their father was gone.
The boys ranged from three months to seven years; their sister was two.
Their Dad had never been much more than a presence they feared.
Whenever they heard his tires crunch on the gravel driveway they would scramble to hide under their beds.
He did manage to leave $15 a week to buy groceries.
Now that he had decided to leave, there would be no more beatings, but no food either.
If there was a welfare system in effect in southern Indiana at that time, I certainly knew nothing about it.
I scrubbed the kids until they looked brand new and then put on my best homemade dress, loaded them into the rusty old 51 Chevy and drove off to find a job.
The seven of us went to every factory, store and restaurant in our small town.
No luck.
The kids stayed crammed into the car and tried to be quiet while I tried to convince who ever would listen that I was willing to learn or do anything. I had to have a job.
Still no luck. T he last place we went to, just a few miles out of town, was an old Root Beer Barrel drive-in that had been converted to a truck stop.
It was called the Big Wheel.
An old lady named Granny owned the place and she peeked out of the window from time to time to look at all those kids.
She needed someone on the graveyard shift. 11 at night until seven in the morning.
She paid 65 cents an hour, and I could start that night.
I raced home and called the teenager down the street that baby-sat for people.
I bargained with her to come and sleep on my sofa for a dollar a night.
She could arrive with her pajamas on and the kids would already be asleep.
This seemed like a good arrangement to her, so we made a deal.
That night when the little ones and I knelt to say our prayers, we all thanked God for finding Mommy a job. And so I started at the Big Wheel.
When I got home in the mornings I woke the baby-sitter up and sent her home with one dollar of my tip money- fully half of what I averaged every night.
As the weeks went by, heating bills added a strain to my meager wage.
The tires on the old Chevy had the consistency of penny balloons and began to leak. I had to fill them with air on the way to work and again every morning before I could go home.
One bleak fall morning, I dragged myself to the car to go home and found four tires in the back seat. New tires!
There was no note, no nothing, just those beautiful brand new tires.
Had angels taken up residence in Indiana? I wondered.
I made a deal with the local service station.
In exchange for his mounting the new tires, I would clean up his office.
I remember it took me a lot longer to scrub his floor than it did for him to do the tires.
I was now working six nights instead of five and it still wasn't enough.
Christmas was coming and I knew there would be no money for toys for the kids.
I found a can of red paint and started repairing and painting some old toys. Then I hid them in the basement so there would be something for Santa to deliver on Christmas morning.
Clothes were a worry too. I was sewing patches on top of patches on the boys pants and soon they would be too far gone to repair.
On Christmas Eve the usual customers were drinking coffee in the Big Wheel. There were the truckers, Les, Frank, and Jim, and a state trooper named Joe.
A few musicians were hanging around after a gig at the Legion and were dropping nickels in the pinball machine.
The regulars all just sat around and talked through the wee hours of the morning and then left to get home before the sun came up.
When it was time for me to go home at seven o'clock on Christmas morning, to my amazement, my old battered Chevy was filled full to the top with boxes of all shapes and sizes.
I quickly opened the driver's side door, crawled inside and kneeled in the front facing the back seat.
Reaching back, I pulled off the lid of the top box.
Inside was whole case of little blue jeans, sizes 2-10!
I looked inside another box: It was full of shirts to go with the jeans.
Then I peeked inside some of the other boxes. There was candy and nuts and bananas and bags of groceries. There was an enormous ham for baking, and canned vegetables and potatoes.
There was pudding and Jell-O and cookies, pie filling and flour. There was whole bag of laundry supplies and cleaning items.
And there were five toy trucks and one beautiful little doll.
As I drove back through empty streets as the sun slowly rose on the most amazing Christmas Day of my life, I was sobbing with gratitude.
And I will never forget the joy on the faces of my little ones that precious morning.
Yes, there were angels in Indiana that long-ago December. And they all hung out at the Big Wheel truck stop.
You maybe going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that you cannot imagine.
My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless,
And I picked you.
Please pass this to at least four people you want to be blessed.
Jimmy PW
-
11-18-10 09:16 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 529Well, her website quotes rates of $400, $500 and $600 (for 1 to 2 hrs). That must be one heck of a massage.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 22:28 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 617Girl in Vegas
Know of one girl in Vegas that I can recco that offers this. Genevieve (sp?) aka, ice princess. Know it doesn't help many, but if there are any traveling mongers going to LV, I can get contact info. No FS though, just body rub and her tea ceremony.
Originally Posted by Love Kgirls
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 17:15 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 743Hot Tea Treatment
You guys who have never tried the hot tea treatment really need to give it a try if you can find a girl who will do it. I've experienced it out in San Francisco myself, and it was awesome. The only time I've seen the hot tea treatment offered in Atlanta was last year with one of Mike's girls ("K" was her name). She did it covered, which was a little different, but it still felt great. You have to watch the temperature, though. K had that water really hot. Being covered may have saved me from a scalding!
-
11-17-10 16:10 #1409Banned Member

Posts: 13634IMO, an hour massage with nude HJ is not really worth $140.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 15:37 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 655She looks good too. What do you define as not cheap? I'd like to partake if it is really worth it.
Originally Posted by Hobby For All
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 09:15 #1407Banned Member

Posts: 13634You got to go to Asia for that normally; however, there used to be girl named Pepsi that worked at a few of the AMPs around here and she would do that for me. It was her idea. Sure wish she'd come back!
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




