Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 437 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamwest333  [View Original Post]
    LOL. No, hot tea as in the girl takes a big mouthful of hot tea and then gives a BBBJ. It is an incredible feeling. It seems like a simple thing but I've only ever heard of it in the San Francisco area for some reason.
    LOL! I had never heard of that before. Sounds like something I need to try. I'll be on the lookout for it. Thanks!

  2. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby For All  [View Original Post]
    Miley does, but it's not cheap, but then again the gel is not free either.

    http://www.ease-my-stress.com
    I'm with NC. I'm HIGHLY suspect of a provider who says "I DO NOT Accept Reviews".

    Seriously, my reviews are not for her "acceptance", but rather for all of us here.

  3. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby For All  [View Original Post]
    Miley does, but it's not cheap, but then again the gel is not free either.

    http://www.ease-my-stress.com
    I know she doesn't want reviews but has anyone tried her services. Not rating her service but did you feel like it was worth the $$$.

  4. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamwest333  [View Original Post]
    LOL. No, hot tea as in the girl takes a big mouthful of hot tea and then gives a BBBJ. It is an incredible feeling. It seems like a simple thing but I've only ever heard of it in the San Francisco area for some reason.
    I just got back from SE Asia and they do this thing called "Fire and Ice" where the girl takes a big swig of hot tea and holds it in her mouth as she gives you a BBBJ then she'll swap to ice cold mint tea and continue swapping til you unload in her mouth. If you can hold out blow one while she has the hot tea in. W-o-and-the-e-are-ful experience!

  5. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely about the Nuru massage. I had one many moons ago, and have never seen a provider around here that does one (like you say, a real one).

    And when you say Hot Tea, do you just mean they bring you a cup of hot tea? (ie: it's not slang for something else?)
    Miley does, but it's not cheap, but then again the gel is not free either.

    http://www.ease-my-stress.com

  6. #1401
    LOL. No, hot tea as in the girl takes a big mouthful of hot tea and then gives a BBBJ. It is an incredible feeling. It seems like a simple thing but I've only ever heard of it in the San Francisco area for some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely about the Nuru massage. I had one many moons ago, and have never seen a provider around here that does one (like you say, a real one).

    And when you say Hot Tea, do you just mean they bring you a cup of hot tea? (ie: it's not slang for something else?)

  7. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamwest333  [View Original Post]
    First, a Nuru massage. That requires a fair amount of preparation but is very worth it!

    Second for those who partake in AMPs, Hot Tea.
    I agree completely about the Nuru massage. I had one many moons ago, and have never seen a provider around here that does one (like you say, a real one).

    And when you say Hot Tea, do you just mean they bring you a cup of hot tea? (ie: it's not slang for something else?)

  8. #1399

    Monger's Bucket List

    I recently spent a week in San Francisco on business and saved up my disposable income to play a few times while out there. That said, I found a couple of things that I humbly propose should be on every monger's bucket list:

    First, a Nuru massage. You've all seen the videos and to be honest I'm surprised more girls don't offer it, even out there there are only a handful who do. And don't fall for any girl who says she'll just pour baby oil all over herself and do it, it is a specific seaweed based compound that requires a fair amount of preparation but is very worth it!

    Second for those who partake in AMPs, Hot Tea. It's such a simple thing and yet very effective! I only manage to get out to AMPs here locally 2 or 3 times a year so I am much less experienced than many of you guys on this board, but I have never seen or heard of anyone around here doing it.

    I highly recommend everyone try to enjoy both at least once!

  9. #1398
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Money  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lia-38/7068666

    These links usually break after a few weeks but it works for now. Tiny url them don't seem to work either.
    OK, so she advertises in the BP body rubs section, not the massage section. I'll have to check both from now on as I could be missing out on something.

  10. #1397

    Re: Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link? Did a search on BP massage for Amelia and nothing came up. Also did a search on Decatur and nothing about your description of her came up.
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lia-38/7068666

    These links usually break after a few weeks but it works for now. Tiny url them don't seem to work either.

  11. #1396
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxzy75  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know we had a little tijuana in town. This could save me from having to go south of the border.

    http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/tes...da1c82e5bd63e9, 0
    I think about the closest you'll get is someone advertising in Mundo Hispanico. You can get a copy at almost any Hispanic supermarket in the Norcross / Duluth area. They have "spa" ads on the last couple of pages. Girls from Hispanic countries such as Venezuela, Colombia, Peru and sometimes Mexico operate out of apartments in the Norcross / Duluth areas. Expect to pay gringo prices of $150 / hh or $180 / hr for FS.

  12. #1395
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by George GA  [View Original Post]
    In my many years of "playtime", I've been lucky enough to meet and get to really know some of the all time great FBM providers, most notably Joy (late 90s) and Hannah (early to mid 00s, women that provided awesome service (those of you that were fortunate enough to have seen one or both of them will remember, were gorgeous, very smart (you could have an intelligent conversation with them on a variety of subjects, that you could sit and chat with, with a beer or glass of wine, after your session, sometimes for an hour (or two in the case of Hannah. For me, being able to have an intelligent conversation before, during and after the session is very enjoyable and important.

    Note: I've seen many other FBM providers, I'm not disparaging any of them, it's just that Joy and Hannah were AWESOME.

    I may have found my "next" ATF in Amelia. I think she's been around for several years, I've seen her 3x now. The first time I saw her was a week before she went on hiatus some time ago, I think to promote a book she wrote. I recently saw that she had returned, I've seen her 2x since then. Each session has been excellent.

    Her sessions are not the normal CMT or LMT massage with a HE, rather, as her ad states,"majority of the time spent in your erotic zone". Note that my last appt had 95+% of the time in my erotic zone. . Also, as her further states, it is your massage, not hers. I can live with that, she makes it worthwhile. Oh yeah, she's intelligent, too.

    $.8 for 60 minutes, I've been there longer than 60 minutes each time.

    Her ad can be found on B P, the pix are accurate, as is the rest of the info. The reviews I found on T E are are accurate, including one comment about cats running around. Located in Decatur.

    Highly recommend. Try it, you'll like it.
    Can you post a link? Did a search on BP massage for Amelia and nothing came up. Also did a search on Decatur and nothing about your description of her came up.

  13. #1394

    Women from mexico

    I didn't know we had a little tijuana in town. This could save me from having to go south of the border.

    http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/tes...da1c82e5bd63e9, 0

  14. #1393

    Amelia from BP: sensual massage HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

    In my many years of "playtime", I've been lucky enough to meet and get to really know some of the all time great FBM providers, most notably Joy (late 90s) and Hannah (early to mid 00s, women that provided awesome service (those of you that were fortunate enough to have seen one or both of them will remember), were gorgeous, very smart (you could have an intelligent conversation with them on a variety of subjects), that you could sit and chat with, with a beer or glass of wine, after your session, sometimes for an hour (or two in the case of Hannah). For me, being able to have an intelligent conversation before, during and after the session is very enjoyable and important.

    Note: I've seen many other FBM providers, I'm not disparaging any of them, it's just that Joy and Hannah were AWESOME.

    I may have found my "next" ATF in Amelia. I think she's been around for several years, I've seen her 3x now. The first time I saw her was a week before she went on hiatus some time ago, I think to promote a book she wrote. I recently saw that she had returned, I've seen her 2x since then. Each session has been excellent.

    Her sessions are not the normal CMT or LMT massage with a HE, rather, as her ad states,"majority of the time spent in your erotic zone". Note that my last appt had 95+% of the time in my erotic zone. . Also, as her further states, it is your massage, not hers. I can live with that, she makes it worthwhile. Oh yeah, she's intelligent, too.

    $.8 for 60 minutes, I've been there longer than 60 minutes each time.

    Her ad can be found on B P, the pix are accurate, as is the rest of the info. The reviews I found on T E are are accurate, including one comment about cats running around. Located in Decatur.

    Highly recommend. Try it, you'll like it.

  15. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by Acaryu  [View Original Post]
    With the demise of CL erotic section, a lot of these $40 hoes are advertising in BP, eros, and ********. These people attract LE and bring crimes. When can we have a website without these undesirables?
    Well, there's Eros.

    Really, any site where girls have to pay a relatively steep advertising fee will be free of online SWs. These girls will charge actual escort rates, though, which many here would complain about. So it's a bit of a catch-22.

    O.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape