Escort Review: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 331 to 345 of 3219
-
12-03-10 09:32 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 362Glossy like playboy
Hey I like your stuff. I was just joking, sorry. I would be envious but I'm not even in the same playing field. But I do think there is more hot stuff now, whereas before it was very "street" quality, But I guess they are the same girls, you are just emphasizing the better lookers in your contest. I think there is also a direct relationship between socks and relative looks, with socks featuring more with the "grittier" "street" types.
-
12-03-10 02:39 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is the final labeled mosaic of SWs for best cock sucker of 2010. This makes 43 nominees in total.
-
12-03-10 02:37 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is the last group of SW nominees for best cock sucker. 2010, making a grand total of 43 nominees.
-
12-03-10 02:35 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is a labeled mosaic collage of the previous set of SWs nominated for best cock sucker. 2010.
-
12-03-10 02:33 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is the fourth set of nominees for best cock sucker. 2010. There is one more set to go.
-
12-03-10 02:29 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is a labeled mosaic for the previously posted nine nominees for best cock sucker. 2010.
-
12-03-10 02:27 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here are the next nine nominees for best cock sucker. 2010. There are two more sets of nominees to follow.
-
12-03-10 02:23 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is a mosaic collage of the previous nine nominees for best cock sucker. 2010. The collage is labeled with their names for your ease of recognition and voting convenience.
-
12-03-10 02:21 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is the second group of nine nominees for best cock sucker. There are 25 more to "cum."
-
12-03-10 02:17 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
Here is a mosaic collage of the first nine nominees for best cock sucker. 2010. There are 34 more to come.
When I saw Cephlapod Love's collage of his top 5 choices for the FACE contest, he had labeled each pic in the collage with the SW's name, which made it very convenient to tell them apart. I discovered that it was not such a big deal using my software to add labels, so I am doing that with this one and I most likely will with subsequent collages as well. Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery.
I wish now that I would have labeled the collages from the beginning of the contest, but better late than never.
-
12-03-10 02:09 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's Philly Area Miss SW of the Year 2010 Contest: TALENT Competition: BJs
We are finished with the special categories and the physical attraction portion of the contest (all except for the OVERALL MISS SW category which is the grand finale and combines ALL the elements of the contest to crown Supereloquent's SW of the Year, the overall winner). So, now we enter the talent portion of the competition. The first part of that will be the all important BJ category. I never fully appreciated just how many good SW cock suckers there are in the Philly area until I started to add up all the good ones I have had. And this was just for 2010! There are 43 nominees in this category: 2 sets of nine and 3 sets of 8. This even exceeds the great number I nominated for the face category, proving the point that you don't need to be exceptionally pretty to give a great BJ.
For most of the nominees I have contributed an action shot, but there were a few who were shy about my capturing that. However, they were still nominated if appropriate. As with any portion of the contest, you can use whatever criteria you want to select your favorite cock sucker. It may be the look on her face with a mouthful of cock or the attractiveness of her body or the description I provided of the BJ experience in my report (s). You decide.
Here are the first group of nine nominees. There are 34 more to "cum."
-
12-03-10 01:48 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 2334Contest Voting Eligibility
I appreciate your voting in my contest, and Precious is, well,"precious," but in order to qualify to vote you must have become a member on this site before the contest was first announced (November 7th) , and you just became a member on November 30th.
Originally Posted by Randy1948
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-10 20:33 #2877Regular Member

Posts: 9Precious gets all of my votes
I'll vote for Precious in any category you'll let me.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-10 17:31 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 2334Votes for MILF and Low Baller of the Year
I got a few more PM votes. While I don't want to discourage voting, I do want to let you know that voting by PM is likely to clog up my mailbox, and I would prefer that you vote in my thread. It also makes it a more "open ballot" system, which is the intended nature of this contest.
Mary Beth is still way ahead in the MILF category but Babs / Lisa just got a vote too by PM.
Kendra got a PM vote for Low Baller, so she is currently ahead in that category.
Reminder pics of both are shown below. Babs / Lisa is on the left and Kendra is on the right.
-
12-02-10 15:37 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 2334Supereloquent's 2010 SW of the Year Contest: OVERALL "Swimsuit" Competition
Here is a mosaic collage of the final eight nominees in this category, which evaluates total appeal: face and body. This completes the slate of nominees. 33 in all.
Top Row: Sparkles, Sexy Nicole, Sara, Tanya.
Bottom Row: Nikki, Tanika, Niki, Pamela
















