Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5451

    There is a place, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrScourge  [View Original Post]
    Former-monger here (although that will only last until my current lucky streak dries up). These days I've been having some luck w / civilians on CL and POF. Currently seeing a girl who still lives at home with mom and dad and since I have a wife at home, we have nowhere to go. I'm looking for a motel not to far from Rosedale where I can get a full night for under $50. I'm sure I'll get a "RTFF" from somebody but I have and all I've found are vague references, most without prices. Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks
    Well if you want to go other side of town, Linthicum Hieghts, you can find a National chain motel for that price. There is a HoJo in Pikesville. Just take a Drive up rt 40E, take numbers and call and Negociate

  2. #5450
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScourge  [View Original Post]
    Former-monger here (although that will only last until my current lucky streak dries up). These days I've been having some luck w / civilians on CL and POF. Currently seeing a girl who still lives at home with mom and dad and since I have a wife at home, we have nowhere to go. I'm looking for a motel not to far from Rosedale where I can get a full night for under $50. I'm sure I'll get a "RTFF" from somebody but I have and all I've found are vague references, most without prices. Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks
    You'll never get a full night under $50 even in the fleabag motels like Duke's, Blue Stare, Executive etc. The Rodeway Inn in Rosedale can get you in for about $63 midweek, much more on the weekend. Baltimore / Washington is the most fucked up region I've ever been in when it comes to price vs. Quality for hotels & motels. I just did New York city in a very nice HoJo last weekend for less than $53 / night.

  3. #5449

    Buying Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    What do you want to do if you find her? I think you should quit stalking her and let her be.
    Gee Whizzz. What would a monger do if he finds a SW he likes? Apparently there are things you do not know much about. The man was looking for her, not stalking her. He is asking a questions to get what he is looking for, so she can also get something she is looking for. We call that buying pussy.

  4. #5448

    Looking for Linda

    Several times before summer, I met an attractive WSW on Wash Blvd around the U-Haul. She was a brunette, mid 40's medium sized boobs. She had / has a great personality and claimed to work at Walmart. Does anyone know where she has "moved"?

    I am also looking for Rachel, who used to also hang out in the same area. Rachel has / had blond hair with black roots, tats, early 30s, larger boobs, danced at the Jewel Box.

    I miss them.

  5. #5447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    What do you want to do if you find her? I think you should quit stalking her and let her be.
    Do you realy need to ask what I would if I found her LOL, either you know her or you don't, that simple.

  6. #5446

    Need Advice About Motels

    Former-monger here (although that will only last until my current lucky streak dries up). These days I've been having some luck w / civilians on CL and POF. Currently seeing a girl who still lives at home with mom and dad and since I have a wife at home, we have nowhere to go. I'm looking for a motel not to far from Rosedale where I can get a full night for under $50. I'm sure I'll get a "RTFF" from somebody but I have and all I've found are vague references, most without prices. Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks

  7. #5445
    What do you want to do if you find her? I think you should quit stalking her and let her be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd  [View Original Post]
    Someone on this board has to remember a SW named Cathy, She is white brown hair, she was a thicker girl and had a booty, She was very very nice. She used to hang out at the bus stop near the salvation army on patapsco, last time I seen her she said she was getting a job a the giant in glen bunrie. I went there but never saw her there, then I seen a girl she used to hang out with working at the giant, she said she had moved to another store. Any know or remember who I'm talking about?

  8. #5444

    Patterson Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D  [View Original Post]
    Hit all the loops today between 2 to 4 PM, it was really dead everywhere. I did see one girl on 6th but she got scooped up. I normally don't come out this early but figured they would be out around rush hour. It's been awhile since I hit the streets and everybodies post seem to confirm the SW traffic is down.
    Looks like the Patterson Park loop is more active on Fayette and Fairmount, E Baltimore St is pretty much dead.

  9. #5443

    Thanks Brother!

    I will do the research; thanks for a point in the right direction. Happy Turkey-Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd wait a bit for a senior, but let me suggest that you use the search function (hotel, motel, notel) to get your answer. They don't give addresses, but there is enough information if you want pursue it.

  10. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D  [View Original Post]
    Hit all the loops today between 2 to 4 PM, it was really dead everywhere. I did see one girl on 6th but she got scooped up. I normally don't come out this early but figured they would be out around rush hour. It's been awhile since I hit the streets and everybodies post seem to confirm the SW traffic is down.
    That depends on what you want and what you're willing to spend. There are several hotels / motels near most of the I 95 exits ranging from the good, the so so and the down right raunchy.

    If memory serves me, I95 sort of runs between, like splits them, the W / W and CB strolls, so find a cheap one there and see what happens. You're also not all that far from the smorgasbord of places near BWI.

    I found one last year, forget its name, that had a floor safe in the room. That was nice. Could put those things that tend to walk in it. It was just off one of the I95 exits. Price was reasonable and if you stay overnight, they have a free breakfast.

  11. #5441

    Re: Place to lay my head?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbam  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Brothers;

    Went out last night on the WW loop and ran across a convention on the corner of Eagle and Pulaski. There were 5 WSW standing in front of a corner shop; what was on their agenda I couldn't say but they all seem to be enjoying the confab.

    By the by; as I'm from DC and drive up because there are way better pricing options here than in DC I don't know where the safe ho-tels are in the areas. Can some one point me in the direction of a thread where I can research that?

    Last night since there were so many options I checked different streets but they all looked a little too exposed for the deed. Plus our pork eaters were out but not in large numbers. Maybe they were at the local donut eatery with some hot chocolate and marshmallows and allowing the working people to stimulate the economy?

    Still if some one can point me in the direction of some where to "lay my head" I would greatly appreciate it.

    Be safe brothers!
    Thought I'd wait a bit for a senior, but let me suggest that you use the search function (hotel, motel, notel) to get your answer. They don't give addresses, but there is enough information if you want pursue it.

  12. #5440

    Dead

    Hit all the loops today between 2 to 4 PM, it was really dead everywhere. I did see one girl on 6th but she got scooped up. I normally don't come out this early but figured they would be out around rush hour. It's been awhile since I hit the streets and everybodies post seem to confirm the SW traffic is down.

  13. #5439

    The circumstances.

    The global HIV rate is leveling.
    Condom use is taking off all over the world.
    The penis tip is most sensitive to HIV infection, however the mouth is a very poor
    Conductor for HIV (BBBJ is unlikely to result in infection).
    Live with your condom!

    Estimated per act risk for acquisition.
    Of HIV by exposure route (US only)

    Exposure Route...........................................Estimated infections.
    ................................................................Per 10, 000 exposures.
    ................................................................To an infected source.
    ------------------------------............................-----------------------------

    Blood Transfusion.........................................9, 000.
    Childbirth (to child).......................................2, 500.
    Needle-sharing injection drug use....................67.
    Percutaneous needle stick..............................30.
    Receptive anal intercourse*............................50.
    Insertive anal intercourse*.............................6. 5.
    Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse*...............10.
    Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse*................5.
    Receptive oral intercourse*§...........................1.
    Insertive oral intercourse*§............................0. 5.

    * assuming no condom use.
    § source refers to oral intercourse performed on a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Thats normal for her, she is in high demand, thats why you don't see her out on the street. Unfortanetly she is like a train, everbody gets on & rides. Way to busy for me so I quit dating her quite awhile back. Same routine, jumps from your vehicle to the next. Phone never stopped ringing, tried to change appointment time 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I let here know I travelled a long way & was not happy, so she made a call and changed time of here other date. Maybe I was paying more than the other date? If I se her out I just wave and keep going.

  14. #5438

    Hairy dude

    Thats normal for her, she is in high demand, thats why you don't see her out on the street. Unfortanetly she is like a train, everbody gets on & rides. Way to busy for me so I quit dating her quite awhile back. Same routine, jumps from your vehicle to the next. Phone never stopped ringing, tried to change appointment time 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I let here know I travelled a long way & was not happy, so she made a call and changed time of here other date. Maybe I was paying more than the other date? If I se her out I just wave and keep going.

  15. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Wcz  [View Original Post]
    Went cruising today around 4ish in the afternoon since I had the day off. Went into B / CB lots of ladies out at that time many are the usual that I would not give the time or day just based on the looks of them. As I was going up Pontiac saw a WSW I had not seen I quite awhile I believe her name was Jessica who actually used to or still lives on Pontiac just above 2nd st. She was walking in the street swinging her ass no doubt she was back in the game if she ever left that is. Could not just stop as to there was cars behind me so I went around the block to try and keep a low profile by the time I got back POOF was watching her get into anothers car. Lucky bastared LOL. She was looking better than ever. Her brown hair was way longer down to her ass looked like she may of put on a few pounds as I looked in my mirrror after passing her it looked very nice. Keep an eye out for this one she is a real good date very into or at least she was.
    Picked her up a few days ago, she is def. Looking better now than she did a few years ago. Careful with her though, I heard from an unreliable source, that her disapearance was due to her involvement with a drug dealer robbing and stabbing a one of her dates a few years back. Supposedly she wasnt in on it they were robbed at a Hamilton house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape