Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Yes, I can google (which I did) and start calling one after the other. I was looking for an opinion since I'm sure quite a few people have had the necessity to go to one being in this hobby. I'm looking for a free or semi-free clinic that doesn't require your personal information, I called a couple and they require my personal info. I don't think I have anything, might start a relationship and I want to make sure I'm totally clean. I think a lot of people could benefit from this information; if they ever need it, it could come pretty handy.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If my dick had a cold, I would Google free STD testing and pick one.

  2. #1648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Health Clinic

    I always wondered, when you guys suspect you might have something where do you go to get tested?

    Any free clinics? Do they require your identification?

  3. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this SW from John R, it's the chick in the bottom picture.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tte-18/5179033
    Isn't that the fat Alexus with the Alabama accent that gave you the stink-finger you couldn't get rid of? She worked with a skanky blond, and tried to get $40 for a BJ and $100 for FS until I laughed at her and kicked her out of the car. Ended up getting a BBBJ for $20 while giving her the shocker.

  4. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcard Card  [View Original Post]
    Amber may be out of jail now, probably someone else can confirm. Someone called from the number she gave me, but she never answers this number in the past, only some guy.
    She's out, but she's not back on the stroll (at lease not on the R). Word on the street is she is staying on the west side suburbs with relatives.

  5. #1645

    Amber from John R

    Amber may be out of jail now, probably someone else can confirm. Someone called from the number she gave me, but she never answers this number in the past, only some guy.

  6. #1644

    JR Recon 11-22-10

    Took the long way home from work last night and hit up JR around 7:15pm. There was a long enough pause in the rain that I thought there might be a few girls out there. Only thing I saw were two WSW who looked kinda cracked out near the party store near 8. Didn't see anything else so I left.

  7. #1643

    Lexus. The Ave

    Went cruising on Friday evening and ran into Lexus on the Avenue about two blocks from Livernois. She is a good looking HSW, close to 25, nice small tits (be cup) , enough of a booty and always dressed nice but she was quoting crazy prices ($50 for a CBJ). Quickly kicked her out the car and kept it moving toward home. I was short on patience and not in the mood to negotiate. If you see her on the Avenue, she goes by Lexi as well. I've seen her before and trust when I say she has skills, but Friday was not a good day.

    Cudi

  8. #1642

    Elaine. The Ave (Round 2)

    Not sure if I reported on Elaine yet. Called her up last Monday and arranged a meeting near Cecil on the Ave. This is my second time with her. Elaine has her own transportation and will meet you anywhere on the Ave. 35, WSW, nice tits (the cup) , big booty. Paid $20 for a nice CBJ, good technique.

    Cudi

  9. #1641

    Angel. John R

    Called up Angel from John R for round 2 tonight (last week was round 1).19, BSW, firm tits (close to a C cup), nice solid booty. Clean, smelled good, and well kept. Went to the spot. Dropped $20 for a long CBJ with a little action to the boys. Takes her time and is very attentive. Will definitely repeat with this gem.

    Cudi

  10. #1640

    Any?

    Has anyone see any ASW dreams out there anywhere?

  11. #1639

    Any?

    Has anyone seen any ASW's out there anywhere?

  12. #1638

    Kristen. 7 Mile BTW John R and Woodward

    I had a dream I picked up Kristen. Cute 29yo with a very nice body. I got BBBJCIM. She wanted thirty but told her all I had was twenty. She sucked a pretty good dick and I was more than happy to fill her mouth with jizz. Shoved my hand down her pants too.

    Thanks Kristen!

  13. #1637

    Sushine on a cloudy day

    Dreamt that I ran into sunshine on the ave today. This girl says that she is a pro online, not too sure about that. What I can say is that this super skinny pettite brunette has the smallest kitty I have ever seen. Not to mention that this girl takes her time with the BBBJ. I forgot to grab her number but if I ever see her again, I would repeat no questions asked. Definitely a 10 for what has been around lately. Oh yeah, she was on the ave close to the Spanish news paper building on the other side of the street. If you see this one, don't pass her up. You won't regret it.

  14. #1636

    Lisa. Michigan Ave.

    Dreamed I saw Lisa from Michigan Ave, the one found near Cecil. Had a hotel date and paid $40 for half and half plus hotel fee.

  15. #1635

    Emily. The R

    Was just driving through last night, wasn't even looking for a date. Stopped at the gas station to check a message. Heard "Hey you" out my window. It was Emily. I rolled the window down and she asked what I was doing, and if I was looking for a date. I said "Not really, just on my way through." She said "Aw, see'mon, let me suck your dick please. .."

    Who am I to argue. We went to safe place and she started to suck my dick. I was giving her the shocker for a while. Finally, we decided to fuck. She got out of the car, and bent over her seat, with her ass sticking out. I stood behind her and banged her from behind while I played with her big tits and she talked dirty.

    $.20 for both. Great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape