Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5458

    Jamie

    I ran into a tiny young spinner named Jamie earlier this year several times (Conkling). Sweetness. A women answered her digits and said she hasn't seen her in a few months. Any 411?

  2. #5457

    Place to lay my head?

    Hello Brothers;

    Went out last night on the WW loop and ran across a convention on the corner of Eagle and Pulaski. There were 5 WSW standing in front of a corner shop; what was on their agenda I couldn't say but they all seem to be enjoying the confab.

    By the by; as I'm from DC and drive up because there are way better pricing options here than in DC I don't know where the safe ho-tels are in the areas. Can some one point me in the direction of a thread where I can research that?

    Last night since there were so many options I checked different streets but they all looked a little too exposed for the deed. Plus our pork eaters were out but not in large numbers. Maybe they were at the local donut eatery with some hot chocolate and marshmallows and allowing the working people to stimulate the economy?

    Still if some one can point me in the direction of some where to "lay my head" I would greatly appreciate it.

    Be safe brothers!

  3. #5456

    Left handed

    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd  [View Original Post]
    I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.
    Wow, been a while. That is the one I was with when questioned by LE while with her at a convenice store parking lot having an argument. Wanted. 2$ more in the middle of the action, promised her tip if she finishes with style, she demanded. 2$ to finish not realizing I was done. Pulled into the convenience store parking lot to count to 10.

    I typically state to the girls that I get turned off if I get pissed off, then they have to start from square one, or walk back. I am left handed.

  4. #5455

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd  [View Original Post]
    I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.
    I remember her she used to be around Wilkins and Brunswickshe never ripped me off I even took her to the ho-tel and ahd a threesome with another girl from around there.

  5. #5454

    Dawn

    The Dawn you show a picture of was definetly a rippoff artest. Haven't seen her in along time & hope I don't. Stay far away from her.

  6. #5453

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd  [View Original Post]
    I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.
    I am pretty sure I was ripped off a couple of times by this Dawn quite a while ago, maybe 7-8 years? Why was I ripped off twice? I was a newbie to the business at that time. She used to work at the WW loop near the Brunswick Road.

    Eggroll

  7. #5452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Picture of Dawn

    I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dawn.jpg‎  

  8. #5451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Last night

    I was out last night after work, I need to get a car that has some power windows because I hate to keep my window down the whole time I'm driving, then last night the damn window handle broke so I had to wait to get home to even roll it up. But anyway, I didn't see much out last night, it was from about 530 to 7 I was out, Its getting darker earlier too I thought that would help things out LOL.

    My main mission is to find Dawn LOL, I did go around up to brunswick and took that first right and I thought I may have seen her, but there were a few dealers out at the time and I didn't want to stop, but I'm about 75% sure it was really her, Looks like her hair still has some curls to it and she had it in a pony tail. And if it was her she is a little thicker then the last time I seen her but that was about 5 years ago. I went around a few more times and caught some more looks at her but I could never catch her with out the other guys there and she never did give me a look back. Maybe this weekend I can catch her out again and make sure it is really her. So you guys know the dawn I'm looking for has dark brown hair, and some curls to it also, she is a litle bit thick, I wouldn't say fat, and she has really nice full lips. If anyone has any info I would be very happy and do anything in return if someone helps me find her.

    Gool luck everyone and stay safe.

  9. #5450

    Slim pickings!

    Went out for a pass on the B / CB loop in be'more the pickings were slim tonight. Only saw a few on the block and lots of LE's hangin about. Becareful brothers.

  10. #5449

    Karissma looking for

    Hi everone,

    I need help in contacting this SW, had a great night out with her in the inner habour (no action) if anyone see her please ask her if there is anyway I can get bck in touch with her or where can I find her or contact. Tell her its the big english guy called Paul and it was April when I last saw her.

    Thanks for any help on this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karissma.JPG‎  

  11. #5448

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    Konichiwa fellows!

    I saw Dawn this evening! She was ok, I was expecting something a little out of space.

    I would repeat? I don't know! Maybe!

    Nice personality 9

    Descent Body

    Ass 8.

    Tits 7 small

    Face 5 "Front teeths" FUCKED UPS!
    Yeah she was nothing special. I didn't noticed anything wrong with her teeth. She was actually fun to be around and gave an enthusiastic BJ. But her technique wasn't that great. Hey, there are some guys who would like her style of oral.

    YMMV is always a factor.

    RP

  12. #5447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for Dawn, she no longer has long hair. She still walks her normal area for those looking, thats all I'm going to say.

    Usual rough girls out on the loops last nite, not much going on
    I'm not sure if its the right dawn, As I have been out as much as I can and a diffrent times and have not seen her in about 4 years now. Unless she's not walking her normal area, which was wilkens and brunswick. I looked on this board and even in the older post there were no pictures of her on here so that not any help LOL, She used to date a guy named bruce.

  13. #5446

    Pp / c fwiw

    I was out the other day and saw LE and specifically ULE all over the place around the C part of PP / C. PP was completely dead, as expected, and C was just full of LE in marked and unmarked cars. Amazing; literally every five min or so I saw another LEO sitting and waiting or driving around.

    I saw one SW up on top of the hill on C by Eastern and that was it. She recognized an old pal and hopped in; after that it was completely emptied of SWs.

    Wonder when the cycle will change back? It seems all they have ever done over the years is just push business around to different areas in town or different spots within an area.

    No matter what, be careful out there.

  14. #5445

    Taylor phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalmanix  [View Original Post]
    Did you by any chance get a number from her?
    She had a phone with her that rang about five times in the 30 minutes she was with me. She would look at the caller I'd and just ignore it. She told me to find her on Baltimore Backpage, I looked her up and found what I think is her ad (no good face shot) I think she meant next time the price would be higher. I found an older post by Oriole Mon who gave her a similar review as mine. She said sometimes she comes out and frequents the area around the circle but not too often. Not very good personality, very quiet almost rude, her attitude would probably change if the donation was larger. I might repeat with her only because she is the best looking SW I have seen in a long time.

    RP

  15. #5444

    RE: Taylor

    Did you by any chance get a number from her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape