Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1627
    Don't know if she is the same, I personally have never seen her before. She had me drop her off at her car and said she was from Taylor. She initially smelled good when she got in the car, she was wearing perfume. Her vag just smelled like a cooler full of dead rock bass on a hot day. If she ever wanders too far into the woods she will prolly be eaten by bears.

    I washed with purell, regular liquid hand soap and finally gojo an I could still smell something fishy on my hands. She claimed she hadn't had sex in a few weeks so hopefully it wasn't a rotten creampie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Was this the same Ashley that is at military and the ave? If I remember correctly she has a great attitude, but definitely needs a shower.

  2. #1626
    Was this the same Ashley that is at military and the ave? If I remember correctly she has a great attitude, but definitely needs a shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John  [View Original Post]
    Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30

    CheersAttachment 115749Attachment 115750Attachment 115751Attachment 115752Attachment 115753Attachment 115754Attachment 115755

  3. #1625

    Missy at triangle

    On the stroll through the triangle last night saw a nice BSW picked her up for a quick dream. Was only able to get a bbbjws. Good looking girl probably a 6-7 on the SW scale for BSW. Not usually my thing. Will definitely repeat if I see again. Didn't get digits.

  4. #1624

    Westside John's Pics.

    Westside John,

    Thank you very much for being a pic taker and pic poster. Good info and good pics with only 18 posts so far.

    -NND.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John  [View Original Post]
    Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30

    CheersAttachment 115749Attachment 115750Attachment 115751Attachment 115752Attachment 115753Attachment 115754Attachment 115755

  5. #1623

    Ashley on the Ave

    Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30

    CheersClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032419.jpg
Views:	1985
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	115749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032533.jpg
Views:	1914
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	115750Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032257.jpg
Views:	2262
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	115751Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032431.jpg
Views:	2115
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	115752Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032311.jpg
Views:	2268
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	115753Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032541.jpg
Views:	2209
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	115754Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032603.jpg
Views:	2426
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	115755

  6. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Elizabeth, WSW or HSW, late 20's, big build, very long dark hair (down to her a$$) got less then OK BBBJTC, will not repeat.
    Any chance you got a FS quote?

  7. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal (I think) GSW (half black, half white=gray SW) 24yo, tall, medium build, nice look face and body. Got a rushed mechanical BBBJ, will not repeat.
    What was the donation for this dream and what time did you have this dream?

  8. #1620

    Times?

    What times are you guys usually out? I usually stroll between 11pm an 4am. I haven't had any luck at all the last few weeks. I see the same two girls every time, but I won't stop for either of them. I have been changing up my strolls and going down more side streets. I usually stroll 2 or 3 times a week and I haven't had any action in weeks.

    Be Safe,

    Wj

  9. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal (I think) GSW (half black, half white=gray SW) 24yo, tall, medium build, nice look face and body. Got a rushed mechanical BBBJ, will not repeat.
    I saw her. She looked like she thought her sh*t didn't stink, so I passed her up. I made the right choice.

  10. #1618

    The R

    Cruised sparsely BTW 3 and 6. Absolutely nothin. Great day 4 a drive tho.

  11. #1617

    Nice dream with Nikki

    Had a nice dream with Nikki on Wednesday night on John are. Great personality, great service, have digits for seniors too.

  12. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn in the Triangle. Took her to my spot. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Allowed digital play. Nice tight ass and giner. She wanted $.60 for FS, I just laughed at her, and f*ked her mouth until I nutted. Full Bs. Bit of a gut, but nothing too bad. Nice a$. I'd repeat her.
    Picked up this one again. Honestly had forgotten about her from the first time. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Fingers in both wholes. Nice tits. She allows throat f*ing, which is great. I think her price on FS is coming down. I know her location now, so I'll be sure to repeat.

  13. #1615

    Morning fun on the Ave.

    Ashley on Michigan just W of Livernois, chubby (but not huge) HSW, early 20's. Excellent french skills, didn't waste a drip of DNA, allowed kitty play, very fresh scent down below. Will definitely repeat.

  14. #1614

    Nikki on John R

    I had a dream yesterday around 7:30 last night I saw Niki. Blonde with a rockin bod on Hollywood, yeas to deal with really nice bod.20 BBBJ with.05 tip that let me play with her other holes. She is really nice easy to deal with no drama. And and awesome ass and legs. Will repeat and will trade difgits.

  15. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream today 11/11/10 that was early, between 9:00am-9:30am. I was driving and seen this chick come out of the dollar store, that was looking pretty good, but not going toward a car, so I thought I would swing by and she gave me the look. Drove to my spot and BBBJCIM for.10 She had good skills tight body. Will repeat if I see her again when I'm dreaming. She said her phone had no minutes, there's a surprise. Said she is always out. I believe her based on her skills.

    Got lucky because there is rarely any out at that time of day.
    11-8-10 dream not 11-11-10

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape