Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 35,656 to 35,670 of 43548
-
11-17-10 18:03 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 110Omg
You were there for two hours? You've got to be kidding me! How great is that? Nice job for 120. But don't tell anyone.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 17:48 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 662Lynnway Dunkin Donuts
Out of my way, but I TOFTT. Cute provider. Paid 80. Seemed to be two women working. Took me to a room to undress, then to sauna to wait until she finished up with her customer. About 10 minutes later. TS was good, but not RI standards. Could get better on second visit. Korean style massage (similar to the place in Revere). Full roaming OTC during the massage. Some teasing. Could improve on second visit. Flip, massage upper thighs and stomach. I placed her hand on my sore spot. She didn't flinch but said she might get fired. I won't tell. Nice finish. Again full roaming OTC, but wouldn't allow anything else. Tipped 40. She didn't count it, thanked me with a big smile. Come again. And tell your friends. Not a clock watcher. Got there at 3:35 left at 5:30.
Originally Posted by Neddd
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 11:37 #7891Regular Member

Posts: 9ISO Mai from Newton Center
Mai used to be at Newton Center spot next to T station. Anyone know where she ended up? She closed up about beginning of October and she said she had worked in Wellesley prior to Newton Center.
Thanks
-
11-16-10 08:48 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 191Tips
Last 2 weeks I've been to 3 different establisments, Ge's, Golden Flower and Option Day Spa. I paid the fee each time before disrobing. At all 3 places, additional fees were never mentioned, but at all 3 places I got exactly what I went there for and tipped appropriately. I'm a regular at Ge's, but new to the other 2. Isn't this the way these folks could stay clear of LE? If they never ask for additional $$$ then how can they get in trouble even if they massage every part of the body. If LE walks in and pays $80 and gets a HE without being asked for more $$$, then where is the crime. If I walk in and pay $80 and get a HE and tip $30 or $40 then everybody wins. I guess I'm saying it's the greed that gets these folks in trouble. Assuming that most of their customers know what to reasonably tip for services, why would they ever mention more money? The next time someone comes in that didn't tip. They get no Extras. Simple. I'm NOT A LAWYER, so I could be talking out of my rear end here.
Originally Posted by Harderik
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 17:33 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 125I concur with others that Jojo's are implants. And even though I usually like natural breasts, jojo's outstanding large nipples means she gets a thumbs up from me. Her pleasant attitude and "accessibility" certainly help too.
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 14:44 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 100Tip Scoffing
Agreed. Perhaps they got a burst of activity after the multiple recent reviews and thought they should be charging more. There's a simple solution, of course. If we make their customer supply suddenly drop off, but I bet we won't hear anyone complaining about tips anymore.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-10 20:52 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 537Tip
Going to skip this place if they scoff at the usual tip. Pretty arrogant of them.
Originally Posted by Gsmittty
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-10 16:50 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 297South St Jolin's
She most likely working at Jolin's place on South St. In CT
Originally Posted by Gsmittty
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-10 12:47 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 139Randolph
Recent visit to Kismet. Pretty much the same gals I've seen in past although I drew a lady who looked familiar but I had not seen in a while. Great massage, very good fluff after the hot towel on the back followed by a very good HE during which ample Cs were explored. Finished front massage after another hot towel cleanup. Unfortunately I didn't ask her name. I've been a semi-regular there so YMMV but it's pretty good for the price ($70 hr house fee + $40 tip). Not young spinners but pretty much always a very good massage.
-
11-13-10 19:16 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 26S'Bai
Paid a visit to this place as well a few days ago. Drew a cute, young girl named Shannon I think? Her english was very good, so I don't think it's ChaCha. Everything is as has been described. Good massage, very minor roaming on the thighs only. Didn't attempt to roam the. Small hills. Towards the end, she asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I tried to lead her hand to an area she had neglected, but she pulled away before contact was made. Asked how much I would give her. When I said the normal amount, she scoffed and said that's how much tip she would get normally without the HE. Tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. Needless to say, if I return, I definitely won't be having her. She also said she works the weekends at some place on South Street.
Originally Posted by Ram Jac
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-10 14:38 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 31Hong is back
If you're a fan of Hong from 38 Montvale in Stoneham, check BP and CL for massage at 1501 Main St. In Tewksbury.
Originally Posted by Mrcleantoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-10 09:12 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 53Franklin St.. Framingham
Was in town on business and thought I'd check them out again having had many nice visits in the past. Called and William (papasan) told me Amy was booked until 2 and I did not want to kill that much time as it was around noon. I took a meet with Kelly and enjoyed a nice massage. Almost no teasing occurred and every time I tried the casual roam, she subtly moved away. The attempt at the HR was mechanical at best and to be honest, when the arm is going 300 mph, it doesn't do it for me. After about 5 minutes I was getting worried she might pull the little guy right off I asked her to stop and said no worries. This is the first time I was unable to pop at an AMP. Of course YMMV.
-
11-13-10 07:58 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 49They're definitely implants. You'll know as soon as you get your hands on them. Doesn't detract from the experience, though.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-10 18:10 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 537Real?
Just wondering if you think Jojo's are real or implants? Some reviews said real, some say implants. I've only been with Annie, real B cups.
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-10 14:23 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 121Roaming
Yes Roaming for me is a must and not just a plus. Exposed is the very best, I do like to get my $ worth out of this hobby. BTW. I took a trip to the new MP in Lynn, they advertise on CL. Asian girls, one that walked by looked very cute. I had just intended on getting rates for service but after seeing her I went to the ATM. But sadly my funds were low. They offer a body scrub and an hour massage for 80. Place looked nice and clean from what I could see but unfortunately I can't offer much more to comment about until my next paycheck. This place is in a small plaza on the Lynnway northbound. Dunkin Donuts is in front. Lots of parking. Has anyone tried this place?
Originally Posted by Ram Jac
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




