rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5404

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    She didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.

    RP
    I checked out the photos you mentioned and it could be the same DAWN. I really couldn't get a good look at her in the theater since it was quite dark and there were a bunch of guys blocking out what little light there was sitting around us watching our show. My DAWN was very personable, small like the pictures, and clean. Now I have a better description and her stomping grounds when my driver's license is reinstated (it was suspended by MVA due to my recent medical problems - I have to be retested first) . SHE was too enjoyable to pass up. I have had several great experiences playing with girls who came into the APEX over the years. MOST I reported on. Most of the girls were fairly nice looking with nice figures, clean, and let you play with them. Best of all it was FREE!

    BTW, I ran into another girl named DAWN, who hung around Wilkens and Brunswick who she claimed she was "THE QUEEN OF BLOW JOBS" and on occasion did girl girl with another friend of mine. Michelle who also worked there and, I understand has since left the area and gotten married. I wasn't that impressed with DAWN'S self proclaimed skills. I am sure there are other girls in the area with the same street name of DAWN. Om this matter I would have to check with our resident historian and "ORACLE", Baltimonger) Thanks again, BBB

  2. #5403

    Recent Jen sightings

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll  [View Original Post]
    Hey Rookie,

    You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.

    Eggroll
    I saw her about a month ago when I was passing thru PP / Conkling. She was stoop sitting by the BP on Conkling / Pulaski with all her belongings. I assumed she was waiting for a ride / date who knows. I never dated her because she was always wacked out when I saw her. I actually called her on my "ho" phone, she said her name was Jenna, hmmmm ok. So she went from Jen/$10 date on PP / Conkling to Jenna/$250. 00/$300. 00 date on BP. Wow, now thats INFLATION! Rook.

  3. #5402

    Jen

    Rook if thats not crazy Jen than it is her twin sister. She was a good date if you could catch her when she wasnt cracked out.

  4. #5401

    Crazy Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen, the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking.

    $250. 00-$300. 00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-4u-19/3281352
    Hey Rookie,

    You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.

    Eggroll

  5. #5400

    Crazy Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen, the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking.

    $250. 00-$300. 00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-4u-19/3281352
    Hey Rookie,

    You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.

    Eggroll

  6. #5399

    Dawn!

    Konichiwa fellows!

    I saw Dawn this evening! She was ok, I was expecting something a little out of space.

    I would repeat? I don't know! Maybe!

    Nice personality 9

    Descent Body

    Ass 8.

    Tits 7 small

    Face 5 "Front teeths" FUCKED UPS!

  7. #5398

    Nicole. WW

    Haven't hit the stroll for months but my hunger got the best of me. Decided to see what the streetmeat looks like now-a-days. Still saw some of the old faces thats been out there for years and a few new ones. Saw a tall thin brunette about 5 ft 8 around the USA gas station and knew she was on the stroll because of "the look" I kept getting. Very cute WSW (about a 8/10 on a SW scale) in the face but no body at all. Got to have at least an ass or tits so I kept going.

    Made a few laps threw and saw a brunette WSW on Payson. About 5 ft 6, nice body with great curves and hips and ass and very well maintained. Kept going around the block to catch her attention but to no avail (no, I didn't keep circling the same block over and over again but I hit her intersection from all the different streets. Finally, I gave up and was heading out when I saw her a few blocks down at the loop coming out of a corner store and we made eye contact and I come back around. She comes to the window and thought she was actually too good to be true. Talked to her for a few seconds and she was hesitant to get in. About to leave and she finally hops in and off we go. She is kinda standoffish at first with the whole "Are you a cop" thing so I reach over and pet her kitty and she says cool. I asked her to show me something so she whips out some nice see cup titties that are so nice and fluffy. Perfect tits and it's hard to believe that these tits are even out on the street. Says she's an escort but when she doesn't get calls, she's out on the corner selling it and hunting for "The H". Decided on a head while I'm driving. Says 40 and I counter with 30 and she says to take her back. I wanted to stick to the code but something like this was toooooo damn good so I gave in. Great performance with suction and DT and wet and took direction very well. Even though I gave her 50 in all (with tip, she worked for it. Tested her suction skills for almost 30 minutes before I popped. Got the number and will definitely up-grade next time at a local notel. Says her agency charges 200 but if I call her, it'll be 100. No anal though but anything else goes.

    Looks: 9.

    Personality: 9.

    Skills: 9.

    Overall: 9

  8. #5397

    Anyone remember her?

    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen,the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking
    $250.00-$300.00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-4u-19/3281352
    Last edited by RookieMonger; 11-10-10 at 21:17. Reason: additional info

  9. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear from her.
    Why should we stay away from her?

  10. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll  [View Original Post]
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll
    I think that's still her stroll. She was on Patapsco because she was leaving the courthouse.

  11. #5394

    Seen preggo Kelly?

    Has anyone seen pregnant kelly with the big sunglasses lately?

    Last I saw with her, and talked to her was in August. She was HUGE and 6 months pregnant. Been looking for her every few days, as I want to see her. And haven't located her!

    Anyone know if she has been around in last two weeks? Or what happened to her?

  12. #5393

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    DAWN.

    I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB
    She didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.

    RP

  13. #5392

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

    RP
    DAWN.

    I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB

  14. #5391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791

    The Rest of Shannon

    These are the other pictures of Shannon With the Big Tits. She always wants to make sure I post them for her. Happy to oblige! She takes great care of me, I'll take great care of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon116.jpg‎   Shannon111.jpg‎   Shannon115.jpg‎   Shannon114.jpg‎   Shannon113.jpg‎  

    Shannon112.jpg‎   Shannon110.jpg‎   Shannon117.jpg‎  

  15. #5390

    Ashley

    She is back on scene again. Got enough bucks to have her phone turned back on. If you have her number call her up.

    Oriole

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape