Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,521 to 17,535 of 21049
-
11-16-10 04:18 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 34Ashley on the Ave
Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30
Cheers
-
11-16-10 02:13 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 438Any chance you got a FS quote?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 21:48 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 88What was the donation for this dream and what time did you have this dream?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 02:51 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 34Times?
What times are you guys usually out? I usually stroll between 11pm an 4am. I haven't had any luck at all the last few weeks. I see the same two girls every time, but I won't stop for either of them. I have been changing up my strolls and going down more side streets. I usually stroll 2 or 3 times a week and I haven't had any action in weeks.
Be Safe,
Wj
-
11-14-10 20:37 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 270I saw her. She looked like she thought her sh*t didn't stink, so I passed her up. I made the right choice.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-10 00:57 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 438The R
Cruised sparsely BTW 3 and 6. Absolutely nothin. Great day 4 a drive tho.
-
11-12-10 15:17 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 327Nice dream with Nikki
Had a nice dream with Nikki on Wednesday night on John are. Great personality, great service, have digits for seniors too.
-
11-11-10 20:26 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 270Picked up this one again. Honestly had forgotten about her from the first time. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Fingers in both wholes. Nice tits. She allows throat f*ing, which is great. I think her price on FS is coming down. I know her location now, so I'll be sure to repeat.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-10 09:08 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 305Morning fun on the Ave.
Ashley on Michigan just W of Livernois, chubby (but not huge) HSW, early 20's. Excellent french skills, didn't waste a drip of DNA, allowed kitty play, very fresh scent down below. Will definitely repeat.
-
11-10-10 11:20 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 153Nikki on John R
I had a dream yesterday around 7:30 last night I saw Niki. Blonde with a rockin bod on Hollywood, yeas to deal with really nice bod.20 BBBJ with.05 tip that let me play with her other holes. She is really nice easy to deal with no drama. And and awesome ass and legs. Will repeat and will trade difgits.
-
11-09-10 15:03 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 13611-8-10 dream not 11-11-10
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-10 13:28 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 643Mickey the's
At quite a few in Detroit they lock the restroom doors, homeless people and drug users they are concerned about.
Originally Posted by Hot 666
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-10 01:20 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 82Bust on GR
Was cruising GR not sure what I wanted or was looking for. Checked out some of the old building architecture and grabbed a bite to eat. First time I have been in a MickyDs where they lock the bathrooms. Finished my food & decided to take one more pass down the ave. I was headed out when I passed LE with a car pulled over. In the rt seat was the nice looking WSW who I had passed 1/2 hour ago. It looked like maybe a sting, but not sure. There were 3 cops and only 1 unmarked car. I think I spotted the larger of the three walking down the street earlier posing as a civilian. Could be a spotter, so be careful!
-
11-08-10 10:57 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 136Becky Ave
Had a dream today 11/11/10 that was early, between 9:00am-9:30am. I was driving and seen this chick come out of the dollar store, that was looking pretty good, but not going toward a car, so I thought I would swing by and she gave me the look. Drove to my spot and BBBJCIM for.10 She had good skills tight body. Will repeat if I see her again when I'm dreaming. She said her phone had no minutes, there's a surprise. Said she is always out. I believe her based on her skills.
Got lucky because there is rarely any out at that time of day.
-
11-07-10 18:20 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 32Nice Natasha
I had this dream last night that I picked up Natasha in the triangle. She is a about 5on the stripper scale and nice and thick. She must not have been around too long because her fun bags and butt were nice and tight. Most of the ones you find today have jello sacks. Started CBJ and moved to FS for $.











Reply With Quote




