Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 13121
-
11-04-10 21:11 #416Senior Member

Posts: 257Another Link in the Texas Chain
Meet Raina, 972 = 246 = 7941 Same pattern as Brooke, Emily, Jayne.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1086144
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1086319
Oh yeah, here's a TinEye link to her pics. http://www.elforro.com/amateur/44194...teur-23-a.html
Rapid.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-_-20/3251540
-
11-04-10 21:10 #415Senior Member

Posts: 31Leslie
I'd never made an appointment with an escort before. After checking out ads for a while, I found one that I thought I'd be comfortable with for my first foray into this activity.
I made an appointment with Leslie (http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ics-20/3745146) last night with an hour's notice. She told me what street she was staying on, and I drove there at the arranged time and then called her. We were having trouble keeping a connection, and I had to keep calling her back. Once we had a solid connection, she directed me to her specific location, and said to call her from the lot, which I did. She said to hang on and she'd come out to the parking lot in a minute. I thought it odd, since she didn't ask what I was driving. After about ten minutes she called me back and said that she was sorry, but she had a family emergency.
Since this was my first time trying this, I'm not sure if that was true, or code for a) I've got another date; b) my previous date is running long; or c) I think you're LE.
I hope I didn't spook her, but I understand the girls have to be careful. Honestly, I was pretty nervous myself.
-
11-04-10 14:31 #414Senior Member

Posts: 378Ashleigh
Ashleigh. http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...own-22/2282324
Originally Posted by Odd Dna
[View Original Post]
I smashed her a few times, and she is back in town.
-
11-04-10 04:46 #413Senior Member

Posts: 285Fake pics
Those pics for Brooke are definitely pulled from the net. I've seen those on several different porn sites, I think the first time was at least a year ago. The following link is to a french blog, which happens to be the last place I saw pics of that girl posted.
http://18ans.erog.fr/article-fille-p...-59451479.html
Scoundrel, if you know where to find a corresponding video for the set I'd appreciate the link.
Originally Posted by Rapid
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 19:16 #412Senior Member

Posts: 1533Only one of the pix is the same. The bottom ad (Mellissa) is of 4 different women. Unless of course she has the magical ability to change her hair color, hair length, and skin tone from one pic to the next.
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 17:53 #411Senior Member

Posts: 257Emily and Jayne- Irving,Texas invasion
Here we go again: "Emily" and "Jayne". Both have a couple ads around Dallas-Fort Worth, a Texas phone number, little else. No TinEye hits on "Emily." Jayne's got one, and it looks as though she was known formerly as "Tiffany." http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1065437 Emily was formerly known as Lexxxi, with a set of photos I've seen before. Emily and Jayne both started advertising about the same time as Brooke, in late October.
Emily and Jayne's area codes are Irving, TX. I'm watching for these Irving, Texas area codes: 214,469,972. (Three area codes are crammed into what appears to be on the map a comparatively small area of North Texas.)
Sure enough, Jayne, Emily and Brooke each have one of the three area codes:
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ial-20/3258651
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...lay-19/3259129
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ics-19/3256447
Rapid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&4326; * Specials &4326; . . Sexxy Strawberry Blonde. . ($ 100) . . Want to Play.19.
Posted: November 2,2010,04:46 PM.
I'm probably the cutest girl you'll find on here. PICS REALY MINE)
I'm bright, educated, and can blend with any given situation, New to the "biz" but not to the skill!
I stand 5'5 weighing 118 Natural strawberry blonde hair & very pretty green eyes.
(Incall Only) Discreet Comfy Location, Always relaxed, and unrushed!
Real photos, No Hardtimes or Hassles, And I don't mind being your plan B* So short notice is always okay!
*Incall Only!
100
200.
* EMILY *
469.359.0251
Poster's age: 19.
Location: Baltimore.
Post I'd: 3259129
-
11-02-10 15:48 #410Senior Member

Posts: 287Seen her before
I think it's a scam, I can swear I've seen this girl in videos before. Someone is probably using her pic with a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Rapid
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 12:26 #409Senior Member

Posts: 42Does GFE usually mean DFK
For what ever reason it is hard to me to get hard without kissing.
I would like to find an attractive, clean girl that does DFK, how can I usually tell?
Or can someone recommend for me.
-
11-02-10 12:24 #408Senior Member

Posts: 42Kayla in Towson
Met her awhile ago.
She was 23 then. Not great service.
But her pics are 100% accurate.
She has a nice body but poor service I won't repeat.
-
11-02-10 12:01 #407Senior Member

Posts: 257Brooke. Another in a string of ads.
We've had a number of ads lately with far away phone numbers [Texas and Las Vegas seem popular] , low incall rates, and little or no Google history. This one has the Texas number, a couple of ads in Dallas. Fort Worth, two or more TinEye hits on all photos, very low incall rates. Don't know, but looks like Halloween Havoc to me.
Rapid.
-
°°° Blonde °°° Bombshell °°° Incalls Avail. Now °°° 100. Specials °°°.19.
Posted: November 2,2010,09:43 AM.
-
Reply: click here.
BROOKE
YES I AM REAL, NO I DO NOT STEAL, GIVE ME A CALL SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MEAL.
I'm FOR SURE A DIME, I LIKE TO RHYME, COME SEE ME FOR SOME EROTIC TIME!
LOL. JUST PLAYING. I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CALL ME THOUGH!
ABOUT ME
19 year old WHITE FEMALE.
BLONDE HAIR.
BLUE EYES.
5'5" 120 LBS.
34C.24.34.
CLEAN AND HONEST
NO TATTOOS, PIERCINGS, DRUGS, KIDS, BOYFRIENDS ETC.
AVAILABLE NOON. MIDNIGHT MONDAY. SATURDAY.
$100 OR $150 HR.
BROOKE- 972-815-9037
Poster's age: 19
-
11-02-10 04:32 #406Senior Member

Posts: 697Same pix so it is not just you.
Originally Posted by Bdls73
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-10 20:43 #405Senior Member

Posts: 159They must be twins
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ver-21/3256468
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ime-24/3092508
Is it me or do these two look awful similar.
B. The.
-
11-01-10 17:17 #404Senior Member

Posts: 257Trust your feelings.
Not the girl in the photo, about 25 lbs heavier, needed dental work, decent body, early 20s, $$/hr. She was working with at least one other escort, probably Kamille or Chamille, who is decent. On one occasion, their ads were placed within minutes of each other, both for Towson.
Originally Posted by Firefly2010
[View Original Post]
Eerie motel encounter because of interruption.
I got one TinEye hit on the top pic, found the head, but the whole thing was just a thumbnail.
I get the feeling they are rotating different girls under the same ad.
Caution.
Rapid
-
11-01-10 11:23 #403Senior Member

Posts: 82Tread lightly. I chatted her up and got a VERY strange feeling.
Originally Posted by Johnfamous
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-10 23:39 #402Senior Member

Posts: 128Latest one TTOFTT. Has any one tried?
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/would-you-like-to-just-treat-tonight-20/3237675
This young lady has been advertising for about a week now. I tried to get in to see her last week, and the emails back and forth were amazingly uniformative about things like location and contact info. But she did keep telling me she was available. Her pics have zero hits on tineye and her #'s give a few ads on the old craigslist. I may try again tomorrow. Has any one had an experience yet?



















