Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 634 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 9497
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2837
    Against my better judgment I saw Melissa http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/2028174203.html last week. Please don't judge me. I had limited options at the time. I will say that she was very pleasant and that I did leave happy - hs only. She would not take her top off (probably a good thing) and her place, compared to others, is not nice at all. When she asked if I wanted the hs, it was almost like she has come to some sort of reluctant realization that she has to provide it. She was very nice and friendly and I got what I was after, but I won't return to see her.

  2. #2836

    Commercial Message deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #2835
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunycide  [View Original Post]
    No shit. Sounds like someone hit a nerve.
    Suny,

    Almost everything is explained by one of three things:

    Sex.

    Money.

    Power.

    Complicating factors are:

    Sex can buy Money and Power.

    Money can buy Sex and Power.

    Power can buy Sex and Money.

    But in any deal, even one where a whole lot of Sex, Money and Power are floating around, one of these three is the currency buying the other two. The trick is to figure out which is the currency and that will tell you where the other person is really coming from (or headed toward), or what's driving us.

    I'm going to take a wild stab at this and say since $40 was mentioned in the post, money has something to do with it. So Money gets my vote.

    Golfcart, Ph.D., philosopher to the stars, and now taking appointments.

  4. #2834

    You just need to relax and get laid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluttypie  [View Original Post]
    More about her : From New Albany (or some other shithole Indiana town, dumb as shit, 3 kids (or thereabouts, on welfare, trolls chat lines looking for sugar daddy, meets douches talks about how she's hard up for money and fucks and the guy she fucks gives her whatever he has in his pocket. Hopes to see him again. Her main aspiration in life is to find "the one" who will take in her and her baybays.

    I wonder if she had any idea that Mr. Automan would be sharing her digits in a public forum hahahahaha If not, those forthcoming conversations "Hey, I got your number from a buddy. Heard you need some help. " I wonder if her poor dipshit spirit will be crushed or if she is enough of a * woman to take what she can get. You fellas better hope she doesn't discover BP or E.
    Always willing!

  5. #2833

    7th Street Adult Theatre

    Can anyone provide some insight in to the adult bookstore theater on 7th street that is among the strip clubs? Is this a str8 hangout, couples friendly?

  6. #2832

    Nope she's Advertizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunycide  [View Original Post]
    No shit. Sounds like someone hit a nerve.
    Yeah somebody is taking it alittle personal this chic is putting herself out there to advertise adult service. So sorry if I offended someone.

  7. #2831

    Need a report

    This one has been advertising on BP for over a week. Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her? Please PM me with details:

    http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/redhott-and-simply-stunning-24/2583133

  8. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by James Doe69  [View Original Post]
    Never seen you sound so bitter, this must be personal.
    No shit. Sounds like someone hit a nerve.

  9. #2829

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluttypie  [View Original Post]
    More about her : From New Albany (or some other shithole Indiana town, dumb as shit, 3 kids (or thereabouts, on welfare, trolls chat lines looking for sugar daddy, meets douches talks about how she's hard up for money and fucks and the guy she fucks gives her whatever he has in his pocket. Hopes to see him again. Her main aspiration in life is to find "the one" who will take in her and her baybays.

    I wonder if she had any idea that Mr. Automan would be sharing her digits in a public forum hahahahaha If not, those forthcoming conversations "Hey, I got your number from a buddy. Heard you need some help. " I wonder if her poor dipshit spirit will be crushed or if she is enough of a * woman to take what she can get. You fellas better hope she doesn't discover BP or E.
    Never seen you sound so bitter, this must be personal.

  10. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Newrules01  [View Original Post]
    Could I get the digits and a little more about her, please PM me.

    Thanks
    Yeah, I could help a new friend out as well. . Please PM

  11. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Automan  [View Original Post]
    Hey I met this girl off a chat line the other day cute 25ish young clean cut nice fine charged 40 for all she's out of Indiana says she's hard up for money wanted to share 502-XXX-5837.
    Could I get the digits and a little more about her, please PM me.

    Thanks

  12. #2826

    Gotcha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluttypie  [View Original Post]
    She is a real person and a real provider. I was merely being my smarty pants self. Racheal said "I want to change the way a real provider gets reviewed". Hence my comment. BladeRunner. Ya know, the movie with Harrison Ford and hot ass Sean Young as a very very human robot. They had robot hookers.

    Hahahahhaha.

    Jokes, I got 'them.
    Just checkin. BladeRunner is in my top 5 all time movies. Seen it literally 500 or more times. .

    Just making sure you weren't giving a heads up on a more serious note.

    Take care.

  13. #2825

    Don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluttypie  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to how the cyborg providers get reviewed.

    Must watch BladeRunner again.
    Are you saying this was an automated post? Anyone have any other info about the legitimacy of this provider?

  14. #2824

    New Find and Rare

    Hey I met this girl off a chat line the other day cute 25ish young clean cut nice fine charged 40 for all she's out of Indiana says she's hard up for money wanted to share 502-XXX-5837.

  15. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie Smalls II  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on Samantha that used to advertise in LEO back in the day? You can PM me if you have any info.

    Thanks!

    Biggie Smalls
    She is now Laura that advertises in Leo and was / is on Craigs list under theraputic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape