Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 875 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 13120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3355

    Re: Little Jamey

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Jersey  [View Original Post]
    "She's originally from Delco, lives now near Front & Ontario, is a mixture of Italian & Irish, 25 years old, and is easy to talk to. If the conversation lags she'll ask questions about you in a friendly manner. Her thing is Xanax, so there are no marks on the arms. I don't remember any tattoos either. "

    While she is a sweatheart, she shot heroin for a long time. Good kid though.
    Yes, perhaps Jamey is too much of a sweetheart. When I ran into her today (wearing pink sweats this time) , she mentioned that she once did a favor for a (female) friend who referred her to a guy who took sex photos. For her friend's sake she allowed the photos, though she doesn't like to do that. And the guy was a nice guy. But she specifically asked him, and he agreed, that the photos would not be put on the internet. It turns out they were indeed put up on the internet, a whole bunch of them, so being a "sweetheart" didn't work out for her. In her nice way she told me she resents the guy for doing that. Checking for her photos here, I presume that guy was SuperEgo. Too bad. Most of us agree with Fbtom and G Malav's recent posts regarding ethical monger behavior, and this is one more category to add to the list.

  2. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom  [View Original Post]
    WOW, how in the hell are you guys getting them to agree to such a low number? I seem to have to haggle to just get 20-30 most of the time. (maybe word is out amongst the women that I take a long time? Maybe I need to get quicker with my picture taking methods? .
    I did the K both Thursday and Friday and talked to a number of SW's. The 10.00 BBBJ / car date is now quite common, and it affects the pricing structure of many of the SW's. Some that would not do a 20.00 car date before are doing them now.

    My Secret Ass eating SW--not to be confused with Karen the SW I am nuts about--believes that it is solely because there is less demand for the average Ave SW. She said this: "it has been so fucking slow--it is something that we talk about all the time. You can stand out there for two hours and not get one date. I do a lot more 10.00 dates then I use to" And She is not dumb--how many SW do you know that are currently reading Homer ?

    Really the 10.00 BBBJ was always there, but only with the less *attractive SW's. Note I did not say unattractive! Namely MILF's--here the L refers to "like" rather then "Love", Plain Janes, and Fatties. Even then, most of these SW swore you to silence about it. It is a real status thing with SW, and they very often lie to each other on how much they charge. They also lie on how much a certain Monger will pay them. Very much like : "oh Jim only gives you 20.00? He always gives me 30.00" Now the 10.00 BBJ is common knowledge with the SW's. Is it accepted by all. HARDLY

    "They are ruining it for everybody" stated Krista. See her below.

    Oh and most of them think all of us are cheap. A big part of this problem is their management of money is vastly different than ours. If you offer them 10.00 they will very often say "really? Is that all you have". It is best to simply lie and say "yes it is". For many of us it is not all we have, but rather it is what we are willing to pay. This is not something they can wrap their minds around. They pay everything they have for the drugs they want. They have a difference set of values. I have done overnighters, and whole weekends with some of these Women. One last month stayed with me for 5 days. She could not understand why I would not spring for 40.00 to watch WWF on pay per view. You think? The way we manage our money is a marvel to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    So why not 10 plus a performance tip, or just 10 with no performance promise? It sounds like it would be worth a try. If we all were offering just 10, then that would become de facto the new accepted price, like it or lump it. "
    I agree with SuperE. Note his attitude. He knows who He is, and does need or seek their acceptance. He and I are alike in this way.

    I have a long background in Management. I know how to "work an angle". The approach I take is this-- this is the price I am throwing at you, and it's cool if you don't find that acceptable. I have even stated at times "look I know a lot of Guys will give you more"

    Remember the 20.00 BBBJ car date is far from being dead-it is just no longer a given. In my very next report I did pay 20.00 for a BBBJ. SuperE has seen my pictures of her already. My read on her was not to lowball her. I really don't mind paying 20.00, but if I can lowball them I will.

    *One frumpy SW's Lori has been giving 5.00 BBJ's for years now. Sometimes I give Lori a couple bucks just for being Lori. She is that sweet.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kris009.jpg‎  

  3. #3353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Lowballing, the newest sport on the K

    WOW, how in the hell are you guys getting them to agree to such a low number? I seem to have to haggle to just get 20-30 most of the time. (maybe word is out amongst the women that I take a long time? Maybe I need to get quicker with my picture taking methods? .

    Only once did I get anything for less than 20. She was more of a friend than a date, (her words! And only asked that I give her 5 towards her stuff and some change for some looseys. I actually felt guilty after that one though. Since then, I have given her more to make up for that time.

  4. #3352

    It's time to lowball: my 10.00 car date with Kendra

    5am-7am weekedays is a wonderful time to tour the K. Oh thats right, many of you have to work for a living--had to rub that in. Anyway this is how I found Kendra around Clearfield. Sweet girl, gives good head with Catch and Spit for 10.00. She is way too thin for many tastes here, but I think she is just yummy.

    I do not have her number and do not think she would have a cell


    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails use003.jpg‎  

  5. #3351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    StormRanger,

    In the real world what you did would have been considered correct behavior. On the street, what you did is considered a disruption.

    I've got to agree with G Malav, a small compensation, in good faith, was in order.
    I too would agree. Got to give a compensation for the time regardless of how short the time. For the price of two beers, it is a cheap risk worth taking to get contact info. Even if none given, a small tip for the trouble is still good etiquette.

  6. #3350

    See, CookyJar does know everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    StormRanger,

    Please don't take this the wrong way. The truth is, from her point of view; you did waste her time. And yes, she may have been having a bad day. (Nicole usually has a nice attitude, except for when she is dope sick)

    From your point of view it was only a couple of minute. From her point of view the next car could have been a paying date. From your point of view, you were a prospective client. From her point of view you were just another asshole trying to get a cheap thrill. In the real world what you did would have been considered correct behavior. On the street, what you did is considered a disruption.

    I've got to agree with G Malav, a small compensation, in good faith, was in order. I have done what you did many times, with one exception. If the reason the girl leaves is not her fault, but because of some reason on mine – I slip her a $5 (or $10 if I like her) for her trouble.

    Consider this: By not calling or coming back, you've reinforced her point – in her mind – you never intended to give her a play and just wasted her time. Time (even a second) is money.

    Keep it real. LOL. .

    CookyJar
    All I can say now is that great minds think a like! CJ, have a mongering weekend!

  7. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by Timexpired  [View Original Post]
    Is that a dude?
    No I don't think so, but yet again I don't think You are one either.

    Street

  8. #3348

    Re Jessica`s phone number

    After getting some requests for a number for Jessica I want to make it clear that Jessica doesn`t carry a cell phone, or seem to own one. When I dropped her off Tuesday night. She gave me a number to a phone that someone has where she is staying. I was lucky the next day to catch her while she was still at the house, so we made a date happen.

  9. #3347

    Re: Hottie Nichole?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    . When she got out, she said "why did you even pick me up, all you did was waste my time! " and slammed my door. She was in my car a total of 1-2 minutes. Wow I guess I sure wasted her time. What kind of attitude is that? I felt like rolling the window down and throwing her number back at her. Not much chance I'll ever call it with the friendly and energetic options that are out there.

    YMMV.
    StormRanger,

    Please don't take this the wrong way. The truth is, from her point of view; you did waste her time. And yes, she may have been having a bad day. (Nicole usually has a nice attitude, except for when she is dope sick)

    From your point of view it was only a couple of minute. From her point of view the next car could have been a paying date. From your point of view, you were a prospective client. From her point of view you were just another asshole trying to get a cheap thrill. In the real world what you did would have been considered correct behavior. On the street, what you did is considered a disruption.

    I've got to agree with G Malav, a small compensation, in good faith, was in order. I have done what you did many times, with one exception. If the reason the girl leaves is not her fault, but because of some reason on mine – I slip her a $5 (or $10 if I like her) for her trouble.

    Consider this: By not calling or coming back, you've reinforced her point – in her mind – you never intended to give her a play and just wasted her time. Time (even a second) is money.

    Keep it real. LOL.

    CookyJar

  10. #3346

    You pays to play. No body rides for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I had a great early afternoon indoor GFE date with Jenn (WOW! And afterward decided to cruise the K once to see who was out. I spotted "Hottie Nichole" who has been reported about by others before. She was in an awkward place for a pickup, but I circled around and got her attention. She was looking really pale and down. I pulled up a side street and she got in. I started driving as we introduced each other.

    She was very quiet and didn't smile or make eye contact. I told her that I had read about her and had seen great pics of her and that I wanted to set up a date for later. I said I was just taking her around the block and asked if I could get her phone number because I had to get back to work. She wrote her number and I stopped to let her out.

    When she got out, she said "why did you even pick me up, all you did was waste my time! " and slammed my door. She was in my car a total of 1-2 minutes. Wow I guess I sure wasted her time. What kind of attitude is that? I felt like rolling the window down and throwing her number back at her. Not much chance I'll ever call it with the friendly and energetic options that are out there.

    Hopefully she was just having a bad day, but if she had been nice at all I'd have had.6 for her in a few hours. Has anyone else experienced this attitude from her? I guess that is why we say YMMV.
    Good manners would require you to give the girl at least $5 for picking her up. If it was just chat through a car window maybe, but taking her off the street has to have some value. Just my $.02 worth.

  11. #3345

    Hottie Nichole?

    Yesterday I had a great early afternoon indoor GFE date with Jenn (WOW! And afterward decided to cruise the K once to see who was out. I spotted "Hottie Nichole" who has been reported about by others before. She was in an awkward place for a pickup, but I circled around and got her attention. She was looking really pale and down. I pulled up a side street and she got in. I started driving as we introduced each other.

    She was very quiet and didn't smile or make eye contact. I told her that I had read about her and had seen great pics of her and that I wanted to set up a date for later. I said I was just taking her around the block and asked if I could get her phone number because I had to get back to work. She wrote her number and I stopped to let her out.

    When she got out, she said "why did you even pick me up, all you did was waste my time! " and slammed my door. She was in my car a total of 1-2 minutes. Wow I guess I sure wasted her time. What kind of attitude is that? I felt like rolling the window down and throwing her number back at her. Not much chance I'll ever call it with the friendly and energetic options that are out there.

    Hopefully she was just having a bad day, but if she had been nice at all I'd have had.6 for her in a few hours. Has anyone else experienced this attitude from her? I guess that is why we say YMMV.

  12. #3344

    Jessica

    Tuesday night around 12:45 am, was out on the ave, saw a few girls, but nothing really special was just about to give up when I saw Jessica and picked her up, I was on a real time squeeze and opted for a car date BBBJ. What can I write about her that hasn`t already been said? This girl is a firecracker, full of passion, energy, and beautiful too! (Thanks super e for posting her pics) by the way Jessica is even prettier in person than in her pictures, she wanted.4 for BBBJ (I get full service for that, but I paid her price and it was well worth it. She didn`t rush me, and I was a little drunk it was taking longer than ususal she said "how can I make that dick cum", she worked my shaft with her hand and sucked me at the same time, till I did cum, no pressure, very relaxed. As soon as I got off work Wed, I called her, picked her up, and we went to a motel, which turned into an overnight date, she is one incredible lover! Very intense, agressive, intuitive, she seemed to know just what I wanted, an outstanding fuck, great BJ, at one point she got on the floor and licked my balls, and kept her eyes open, and fixed on mine, it was so hot, she talked dirty without me asking her to, and was very responsive! And involved. Not quiet, cold and distant like some dates. She really likes sex, and pumped back at me and gave me all I could handle, she came, and was ready for more, and we continued, to look down at her beautiful face, and hear her say " fuck my pussy, and cum in my mouth" was so hot! She even asked me to help make her wet by DATY. She is off the charts! In between rounds of sex, she is very warm, and affectionate, as a single guy, that means alot, I don`t go to the ave as a side thing to a wife, g f, f _buddy ect, I really appreciate how beautiful Jessica is in and out of bed, and am looking forward to more dates with her. If you like really firm, petite, girls, with dark features (her skin is a beautiful olive-tan color) deep, pretty eyes (Alyssa Milano / Marissa Tomei) these type girls drive me wild. Jessica is def worth it.

  13. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]

    As for Texaco Tim's idea that what mongers really need is a GPS tracker that enables us to find our favorites since SW phones and numbers seem to have an average shelf life of about 11 days. What a great idea! How about an iPhone app called "Streetwalker Finder? " After you pick up a girl you like, you tag her with a tiny GPS unit. You then have the option of keeping her to yourself or posting a report and link that enables fellow mongers to track her too. God, I'd love to find an app like that on iTunes.
    You'd have a better shot at getting that in the Android market than iTunes. Mr. Jobs doesn't like "adult related apps"

  14. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Tanna and I found her near the Huntingdon Station. She had a little kitten in her bag. She seemed sweet but I did not do her.

    But you can.

    Street
    Is that a dude?

  15. #3341

    My Trip to Philadelphia.

    The recent upgrades had deleted some of my saved messages. A previous notel recommendation was one of them. I had to recontact a senior member to get it again for my trip to PHL this week. To his credit the senior member who had helped me out previously got me the information again in short order. To make a long story short the Neshamiy Inn came recommended and that was where I went. It proved to be a little too out of the way and I decided to go back to my roots in South Philly. After checking in at the hotel I cruised the Broad Street and 7th Street / Oregon. I was just about to call it a night as it dead. Having a one last drink at the Dolphin Tavern and it was time to call it night. When I went out to my car which I had parked across the street I found Midge. She wasn't the sharpest tack nor the best looking but she was there. We went back to my hotel on Penrose. For $30.00 I received energetic and enthusiastic FS. She was happy to take direction and boy did I give them to her. Aft rewards I dropped her off on Wharton and it was back to the hotel for some sleep. This morning I got up early and did a quick loop. Well it was three years ago this month when I ran into this new stripper who had just started to work the mean streets of Philadelphia. Back then I met her on Jackson and her words still stick with me, 'I bet you never had a 21 year old do this to you'. Today Brittany was on Broad and in the misty rain when I picked her up. She recognized me and I her and before long we were best buddies again. She now has a daughter and a heroin habit. She was happy to do half and half for $40 plus pictures for another $10.00. All in all a great wake up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HPIM1040_Small.jpg‎   HPIM1041_Small.jpg‎   431880_1.jpg‎   HPIM1039_Small.jpg‎   HPIM1038_Small.jpg‎  

    Brittany_02_Small.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape