Thread: Sluttypie in Louisville
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 712
-
10-30-10 00:28 #127Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509I do agree Big1.
Worn the right context. Mmmm latex looks damn fine on zee womenz!
Originally Posted by The Big1
[View Original Post]
I like the black latex gloves and stockings but due to latex allergies I have to use PVC / vinyl / rubber for fetish wear and use. I currently have some suuuuhweeeeeet shoulder length black shiny rubber rubber glover and some thigh highs to go with a sweet tits vinyl corset. All on order. Was hoping to make it for Halloween, but in Pieland. Everday is Halloween!
But yes indeed I would imagine. Sans latex allergies. An itch scratched with latex gloves would be quite nice. !
-
10-29-10 13:02 #126Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Halloweiner Specials.
Being my favorite time of year. Specials are in order.
20$ off my standard Happiness Consulting rates.
150.130.
100.80.
60.40 (not all inclusive fellas)
LETS PLAY!
502 471 7576.
Good until Nov 2nd.
-
10-29-10 11:45 #125Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Sigh.
Ah Mr. Jake, if only career changes in this economy were so easily done.
Originally Posted by Jake 4119
[View Original Post]
What she needs to do is embrace the sl*t within! Then, no need to change careers. Think, Career Expansion! LOL
-
10-28-10 21:45 #124Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Hahaha
Latex gloves? Oh. My.
Originally Posted by Coloice
[View Original Post]
And not a care in the world for your possible latex allergies.
-
10-27-10 14:33 #123Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Good for you!
Glad you took the plunge and had fun. In my correspondence with her she was always very nice and sweet and I like to see the cougars get some love! I especially like to see frisky frauleins with fair rates that I can feel comfortable referring to my "friends" as well. AND she does come here all the way from Somerset let us not forget.
Originally Posted by Slick Dick In
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-10 18:34 #122Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Lynn
Her and I have some "aquaintances" in common. By all accounts she is very nice and a quite accomodating woman, with very fair rates. I have had some correspondence with her and she is here for a few days all the way from Sommerset, apparantly with a lady friend. Other than her BP ads being a little fruity LOL. Judging from my "friends" she is a fun older lady that will treat ya right as long as ya treat her right. Which is par for the course I'd say.
Originally Posted by Slick Dick In
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-10 17:42 #121Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Hahahaha
But in the end THEY get YOUR money, regardless of how much you jew them down. YOU are an ass for haggling fun times. Dicks like you take what should be something fun and exciting and make it seedy, shady and sucky.
Originally Posted by Asianluvr11
[View Original Post]
My Grandpa always used to say, if you have to ask the price. You can't afford it anyway.
If you can't afford it. DON'T FUCKING DO IT.
-
10-25-10 17:53 #120Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509All inclusive.
I have been there with both my boyfriend and a couple gay friends of mine. Also a note : there is a fetish party place in one of the warehouses a block away. But in order to attended the fetish play party you have to attend the dinners (also known as "munches") beforehand that are held at various upscale restaurants downtown. Very fun and having the bookstore right there is very convienent!
Originally Posted by Bigtbear
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-10 17:45 #119Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Hey!
Weren't you the one who was supposed to wrestle with me?
Originally Posted by The Big1
[View Original Post]
If not, I think that's what I need. A good wrasslin' match. Complete with smack talk straight 80s style!
With a happy ending of course!
-
10-25-10 17:23 #118Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Oh Mr. Golfcart aka The AllFather, The GreyWanderer, Odin.
The keyword in your whole diatribe is ALMOST.
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
Almost everything is explained by one of those things. There are many other factors that drive people to action and words. A couple of those things may be love, COMPASSION, duty, honor.
This being the USA SEX GUIDE however those things have no place here. Although it was awefully sweet of those dedicated SW purveyors to acknowledge to grisly death of SW Charlotte, those of you who did.
As far as Mr. Sunycide metioning the nerve hitting. And your "wild stab" is exactly spot on. I was feeling somewhat sorry for the poor girl that she should be taken advantage of as such. Call me Sappy McSappy Pants. But the girl could be making more than that and still be fair with clients. I simply think that she is taking advantage of herself and being taken advantage of.
. A Lighter Shade of Pie
-
10-25-10 17:01 #117Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Really?
She seriously advertises 40 for all? While that is a great deal for you all that is seriously a bummer for her. Unless she is screwing like a maniac she'll never make any money.
Originally Posted by Automan
[View Original Post]
I'm not offened, I was just under the impression that some girl you met off of a chat line. "CHAT" as in chatting. I don't and have never been on one of those so I didn't know people used those as sex services. But I was thinking you just met her and fucked her and "helped her out" and hopped on here and gave out her number.
Now if she really advertises services then that is a different story altogether.
-
10-25-10 16:52 #116Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Oh James.
You've heard me sound bitter as hell.
Originally Posted by James Doe69
[View Original Post]
At 4am!
-
10-24-10 19:38 #115Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Lol
More about her : From New Albany (or some other shithole Indiana town, dumb as shit, 3 kids (or thereabouts, on welfare, trolls chat lines looking for sugar daddy, meets douches talks about how she's hard up for money and fucks and the guy she fucks gives her whatever he has in his pocket. Hopes to see him again. Her main aspiration in life is to find "the one" who will take in her and her baybays.
Originally Posted by Newrules01
[View Original Post]
I wonder if she had any idea that Mr. Automan would be sharing her digits in a public forum hahahahaha If not, those forthcoming conversations "Hey, I got your number from a buddy. Heard you need some help. " I wonder if her poor dipshit spirit will be crushed or if she is enough of a ***** woman to take what she can get. You fellas better hope she doesn't discover BP or E.
-
10-24-10 11:10 #114Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Damn Man.
First of all, talk about exploitation. Geez.
Originally Posted by Automan
[View Original Post]
Second, the douche in me is thinking two things. What are the XXX numbers and you are a dick for "sharing" so publically because now that 40$ won't be 40$ for long.
-
10-23-10 18:24 #113Forum Advertiser

Posts: 509Yes. Great movie
I have it still on VHS and now in popular DVD format.
Originally Posted by Punter502
[View Original Post]
Wish Sean Young WAS a hooker. Smokin' hot and imagine what an amazing screw she would be, being batshit crazy and all. I am not a man, of course, but I would totally watch!










Reply With Quote




