Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 626 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 9381
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36

    Visting Lousville Tuesday 14th

    Lookin For A little Fun Aroung Louisville ,Iwill Return The Favor Around Nashville....Happy Hunting..

  2. #35

    Need help

    I will be at a show all next week in Louisville. Any advise for a fellow monger in your fair city. I used a MP down by the sc's last year. I understand Louisville is cracking down. Any info would help. I am from central Missouri. I will recipricate with digits in the Columbia and St Louis area. Please PM.

    Be safe,

    Pace

  3. #34
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 216

    Amanda

    I haven't seen Amanda in ages, and it was at her old locale. She was friendly, albeit chatty. Was decent looking, but remained clothed. I received a happy ending, but I really would have loved to have seen more and didn't know what kind of services she offered other than a simple happy ending. I'm thinking of seeing her again, but I don't know if I want to or not.

  4. #33

    GL Nudity

    In light of amigo's post I suppose I should make a clarification. Indeed yes there is now more on-stage nudity at GL ... my guess is they are trying to lay some groundwork for the future if all activities must stop, at least to display they can have good stage action.

    My point was in the dance areas, they are keeping that G on, which is a change.

  5. #32
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Amanda

    I finally made an appointment with Amanda, since the pickings are getting so slim.

    She is friendly and has a large rack, but she won't stop talking! It was driving me crazy. I might see her again, in a pinch.

  6. #31
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    GL report

    I was in the GL a couple of days ago around midnight. Most of the dancers were getting naked on stage, which is a change from what I remember from past visits, most used to only get topless.

    I've never had much luck getting extras at the GL, and this time was no different. I asked 2-3 different girls and got turned down.

    They did seem to have more girls working than usual.

    I was at BU about 3 weeks ago on a Friday and they were very busy. I spent some time with Jordan, she is pretty, but her attitude is sort of poor. I'd probably not see her again.

  7. #30

    Discount Rates!

    Louisville from Indy

    Incall Special

    Tue Feb7 60 min $125
    Wed Feb 8 90 min $250 Can you say 2 or maybe even 3 cups of coffee ?
    Also 60 min $125
    You may Book Online Each Day ! Appointments Will be Limited. With At least a 1 HR. Notice

    Booking online is the best way to insure you get a appointment.

    http://tonya7585.escortwww.com/calendar.php
    Just click on book it on the day you would like

    All of this can be yours! You can start enjoying me immediately, simply by clicking the link, then calendar, the day and then book it. Don't put it off, then later wish you had done it! Act now! The sooner you act, the better as appointment will be limited!

    Act Now!

    www.tonya7585.escortwww.con

    Kisses,

    Tonya

    317-938-7756

  8. #29

    National Crackdown?

    These crackdowns seem to be a national trend. It has been happening in Charlotte as well, and if you read the boards, it seems to be happening all over. I feel so much safer now that the violent crimes are solved, and they can go after something that is human nature and a need all humans have. I guess all the terrorists have been caught as well?

  9. #28

    Back to the future?

    Ok folks I dunno if this will get as the 2004 crackdown all over again ... but its probably the worst since. Here is what is going on.

    It was good to see somebody else confirmed the CC raids. I'm now hearing it has happened there at least 5 times.

    In addition to that (and this should be considered unconfirmed until somebody else does) apperently it has happened to BU a few times in the last couple weeks.

    This has definetly had an effect. Multiple BU girls have recently shown up at GL. GL is now busier. In fact, its been as busy lately as I've ever seen any 7th st club during the day .. 8 girls, at least as many guys.

    All this has had an effect on GL as well. For example, some of the girls that have been at GL have suddenly decided to start doing rip-offs on their sustained customers.(I've unfortunatly seen this, with a girl I'd been with at least a half dozen times before) I'm guessing since they are getting more business they figure they don't need to get down anymore. In addition to that the girls that will still get down are being limited as to when they can do it. Apperently when the owner is there (whom I believe is named ray ... they put his name on the board), nothing happens. Which is a switch. Things are only happening when he is not there.

    So point is, wherever you are, tread carefully. It may be a good idea to stay away from BU for awhile. I'm actually wondering if this will lead to the poplar level clubs heating up again --- thats kinda what has happened in the past when there was a semi-crackdown focused on 7th.

    Bottom line at GL is, its hit or miss. It can no longer be considered a sure thing for now --- even if you thought the girl was trustworthy. If you've been with a girl who used to be at BU and is now there, that may be your best bet, prior GL girls seem more likely to try to cash-in on things.

    One other GL tidbit. Whether you are or aren't getting down at GL, the girls will not get naked. Which is surprising since the nude dances hands-on dances were a plus point at this club even during the 2004 crackdown. The best you can hope for is pull-it-aside action. I was told this was because of police 'bugging them'. Which implies even if no arrests were made, that they have been checking in on the place more. Which means they are over-compensating. Because, the nude dances, in themselves are not illegal -- at least I don't think so.

  10. #27

    Visit

    Hello fellow mongers,

    I will be in your fair city in 3 weeks. Just wanted to start laying some ground work. Are there any active strolls for WSW? I have been doing all my mongering in Camden, NJ.

    This board definitely has it's advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages being LEO reading about the strolls. Feel free to send me a PM.

    If you are every in the Phila, south Jersey area, I'll be sure to return the favor.

    Be safe.

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie Smalls II
    Does anyone have any information on Samantha that used to advertise in LEO back in the day? You can PM me if you have any info.

    Thanks!

    Biggie Smalls
    Search last years posts what you need is there.

  12. #25

    Mecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag 774
    Was finally able to get in to Mecca after numerous unanswered phone calls. Saw Cynthia, not my usual, and had an enjoyable massage with an even more enjoyable end.
    When you are able to get in, those girls sure can make you smile.

    Bud96

  13. #24

    Samantha??

    Does anyone have any information on Samantha that used to advertise in LEO back in the day? You can PM me if you have any info.

    Thanks!

    Biggie Smalls

  14. #23

    CC raid

    Quote Originally Posted by Username
    Like for awhile after the CC raid (or the supposed one anyway, haven't heard much in the way of confirmation) she wouldn't do anything, and really didn't mind saying why.
    This i just an FYI to confirm that CC has been the sight of two sting operations within the past six weeks. On both occasions they arrested the girl involved and wrote a citation for those involved on duty (bartender, manager). Several undercover police will come in seperately and then signal when they get the girl to "commit" to something. Word is that the new owner doesn't pay the right people.

  15. #22
    You never know what you're gonna get with patra at GL. Sometimes she's down, sometimes she's not.

    I get the impression she only does it when she's super-comfortable and thinks the heat is off. Like for awhile after the CC raid (or the supposed one anyway, haven't heard much in the way of confirmation) she wouldn't do anything, and really didn't mind saying why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape