Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 751 to 765 of 3219
-
10-19-10 00:18 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 2243Professor Super! LOL!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
Hey Prof. I did figure out how to get the single photo to show up. And I did have to change
some settings to do it.
[Maybe it was just me and my settings were messed up]
Guess the thumbs is something the Admin will decide on.
Thanks for the clarification.
BB Code found here:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode
-
10-18-10 21:01 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Jamie Lynn
Sample pic from the last set of 10 pics posted. It was hard to select a favorite from this set since there were so many good ones. I highly recommend opening the thumbnails for a treat. This one shows Jamie Lynn licking her nipple.
-
10-18-10 20:57 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Jamie Lynn
Clothed; sucking her thumb; topless; licking her nipple; doggie poses; fingering doggie; licking and sucking my cock.
-
10-18-10 12:56 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 2334Embedding and Viewing Pics
You are welcome.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Just call me Professor Super, LOL.
Fbtom even sent me a funny cartoon about this that I previously posted:
Poking Fun at Myself: "Professor Super"
There are, unfortunately, no "settings" to adjust. When multiple pics are attached to a post, no thumbnail images appear as with the old software, but rather just icons that show they are pics, the title of each pic and the number of views. Maybe there is a further software enhancement in the works for showing multiple pic attachments as thumbnail images like before and maybe not. I don't know. I would imagine that a useful feature like this can be added, but we shall see.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
The new software does have a handy feature of showing an alphabetic index of pics under each thread, which you can access by left clicking on the attachment icon (the paper clip) on each thread. That is a reason I have started to label each pic beginning with the SW's name, then a number, then a description of the pic so that you know the content of each pic both in each post and in the index before you click on it to view it. Of course, you also have the indexes I have created with links to every one of my SW reviews and pic sets, alphabetically by stroll and by year, complete with my overall ratings of each SW and a description of what is in each pic set.
-
10-18-10 12:39 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 2243Thanks. Now help viewing embedded?
Thank for that education on posting embedded pitures!
Now can you tell me how I might adjust the settings such that I can see the embedded pictures without having to click on them and open a new window? I guess it would be the same thing that lets me see thumbnails in the posts. Something I lost recently.
I guess I'm a bit "challenged" in this regard! Oops!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-10 12:21 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 2334Embedding ONE Large Pic as an Attachment to a Report
I have had numerous members PM me as to how to do this. I hope this proves to be helpful instruction in this regard:
To embed just ONE large image with a post:
Left Click "Manage Attachments" per usual.
Left click the tab at the top right with the green circle with a plus sign in it that says "Add Files"
At the bottom right hand corner of the pop-up that appears is "Basic Uploader; " left click on that; you will get the familiar looking "Browser" box for adding an image from your computer.
Add the image you want and left click "Upload"
The image will show up in the "Attachments" area at the bottom of the page (if you add more than one pic to the attachments section, they will show up as icons with titles attached to your post; just selecting ONE pic will attach it as a large image to your post)
Left click "Done"
Proceed as usual to submit your post.
The image should appear as a large embedded one with your post
-
10-18-10 12:05 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 2334SWs in Nice Hotels
Originally Posted by G Malav
[View Original Post]
While many hotels would give you no hassle, some have a pretty rigorous no hooker policy in my experience. However, that usually applies to a single obvious girl heading to a room, and not one accompanying a guest. If you feel you have the balls to check-in with her or them (if you haven't already) and get past all the stares from staff and guests in the lobby and on the elevator, then entertaining a SW or SWs at just about any hotel is probably fine.
Originally Posted by Love To Monger
[View Original Post]
Another good thought. For the benefit of both the SW and me, and the lowest embarrassment and hassle possible, I, myself, prefer the simpler route of a drive-up motel room.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
10-18-10 11:19 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 2334"Street" Pics
I definitely 'get' your style, both in dating SWs and taking their pics. We all have our own ways we like to do these things, and I say vive la difference! I think having SWs "pose" in clear, relatively close-up pics in their "natural habitat" and getting names to go with faces is infinitely superior to anonymous, long-range, often out-of-focus, street recon shots.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
Good advice for Street wannabes.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
You are most welcome. I like the new software, and it has many useful new features, but certain aspects of it are not as user friendly as they might be. What should be a relatively simple and self-evident process of embedding one pic with a report is one of them.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
10-18-10 10:57 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Jamie Lynn
Thank you. Jamie Lynn raised MY bar too, LOL.
Originally Posted by Jicarlo
[View Original Post]
It's nice to have a fan in New Orleans since I love your fair city so much.
-
10-18-10 04:33 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 198Good Post and very true. SW hate going though a Lobby of many hotels. Michelle-a Philly SW- once told me that SW's call the distance through the lobby:
Originally Posted by G Malav
[View Original Post]
"the walk of shame"
Street
-
10-17-10 20:40 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 153You are absoiutely correct
I cannot disagree with taking the utmost concerns for security. My point was that no problems were caused by bringing a street walker to my nice hotel. If I could have avoided parading her though the empty lobby at two am, I would have. The very attractive desk clerk looked at as as scum, but. Hey we caused problems. No noise, no traffic, no disturbance. Neither of us were high, drunk, or disruptive. All they can get me for these days is driving while overweight. I'm getting older. So what if my girlfriend looks a little shaggy? That just IMHO.
L T M.
Originally Posted by G Malav
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 19:13 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Jamie Lynn
Sample pic from the last set of 10 posted: Jamie Lynn licks my cock.
-
10-17-10 19:11 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Jamie Lynn
Clothed; face close-up; sucking her thumb; topless; nude; spread doggie; licking and sucking my cock.
-
10-17-10 19:10 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 315I have to respectfully disagree.
A lot of times the street walkers look a little bit too street. Whether it's their clothes, looking strung out or out of place at a business hotel. From my experience as a business traveler I would use motels and always get a room that was down and out as they in the hotel business. That is a first floor, drive up room. In my Philly experience I used to stay at the Airport Towers / America's Best Value Inn and now known as the Skyview Plaza on Penrose. That was a wild place and generally anything could and would go on there. I also used to stay at the Holiday Inn on Packer and on a couple of occaisions I would send the girl in ahead on me so as not to draw attention to myslef going through the lobby. I would have the girl go the elevator and wait for me on whatever floor I was staying. This is when South Broad and the 10th Ave area, off of Oregon, were very productive.
Originally Posted by Love To Monger
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 17:49 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 153Jamie Lynn
P S
I'm off to find Jamie Lynn
















