The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3110

    Hailey-Ninas Genuine Diamonds

    I first used Nina's Genuine Diamonds sometime in 2001. At that time, she was hosting girls visiting the Boston area from Montreal with a couple of local girls mixed in. Incalls were in hotels off 93/495, or occasionally in a modest apartment.

    With an afternoon free, rather than heading to Providence for some SC action, I thought I'd follow my own financial interest and stick with a more local incall provider.

    I looked at the website http://ninasgenuinediamonds.ultraescort.com/inside.php And checked the schedule.

    Looked at all available web sites for any current reviews and found that Hailey would meed my requirements.

    Call 609-992-1938. I know an AC phone number, but trust me her girls are here.

    Called about 11:30, set appointment for 2:00. Nina remembered me so re verification was not required. Incall was in a hotel north of Boston.

    Hailey was attractive blonde, shaved, so the natural blonde jury is out, but not overly bleached. No visible tatoos, pierced in the navel with attractive jewelry.

    Met me at the door, nice kiss, little tongue. I took a quick shower then came out for a more intense DFK. Hailey asked me what I liked, I told her I'd seen some reviews of her and asked her limits. She said no anal, but was otherwise OK with everything.

    Nice!

    Very nice, enthusiastic BBBJCIM. She made sure she got it all, eyecontact, lots of licking, not alot of hand, in short a truly great BBBJCIM. She did get up to spit, but it was spectacular.

    We cuddled for about 15 mins then began making out on the bed. Very nice DFK, start of HJ, nipple licking, both ways. Asked her to show me what she likes, so she did a little diddle, with nipple twists and digit insertion. I continued with a 69, and then she took off for another BBBJ that was even better than the first.

    Damage $$.75 for the hour.

    Will repeat.

  2. #3109

    Too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Javazer, there are a couple of reviews on CLReviews about Ariel, all positive. Reported to be GFE, at $250 / hr and $150 / HH. The report is under New England. Reviews. "Upscale &9829; Sexy &9829; Brunette.27".

    The two gentlemen that reported seeing her on CLReviews indicated that the photos are accurate. They also indicated that she is expected back in a week or two.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...tte-27/2235833

    I think that the another site Reviews are her's based on my reading them. A lot of 9s & 10s. Her another site profile listed $200 for the hour, but the reviews date back to 2008, out of Pittsburgh.
    Thank you LgB,

    I saw the review on another site too but could not connect to her pictures on BP. Decided to pass on Sunday, then finally a review on CL. Bottom line I missed a good opportunity. It happens in the hobby, but net time will make sure to pay her courtesy visit as she looks yummy to grab.

    J.

  3. #3108

    Angie

    Did any of you wake up in a leather gimp suit inside of wooden crate after seeing her?

    Holy shit.

    Thanks for the heads up!

  4. #3107

    Ariel, NH BP Ads

    Javazer, there are a couple of reviews on CLReviews about Ariel, all positive. Reported to be GFE, at $250 / hr and $150 / HH. The report is under New England - Reviews - "Upscale ♥ Sexy ♥ Brunette - 27".

    The two gentlemen that reported seeing her on CLReviews indicated that the photos are accurate. They also indicated that she is expected back in a week or two.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...tte-27/2235833

    I think that the TER Reviews are her's based on my reading them. A lot of 9s & 10s. Her TER profile listed $200 for the hour, but the reviews date back to 2008, out of Pittsburgh.



    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    She looks yummy.

    This girl looks familiar to me. I recall seeing her ads a couple of years ago. She goes by the name of Ariel, anyone have inputs on her. Ad on NH BP.

    J.

  5. #3106

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Just as an afterthought. She also advertises with a long blonde wig on as part of a bi-sexual couple. She uses the name janna and says they do 4 handed massages and all fantasies. Just thought I'd throw it out there for all it is worth. For me I tend to stay away if someone is / has advertised as a m / f couple.
    Thought about trying but her pics turned me off along with her ad about having a male friend. Now if it was a female friend!

  6. #3105

    Just as an aside Angie Waltham mature 2791

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    For once I was being nice. Yes all of the above and more. She is now moving around was in Allston and now in Waltham. Like I said before she has issues upstairs. Will never repeat as some nightmares never go away.
    Just as an afterthought. She also advertises with a long blonde wig on as part of a bi-sexual couple. She uses the name janna and says they do 4 handed massages and all fantasies. Just thought I'd throw it out there for all it is worth. For me I tend to stay away if someone is / has advertised as a m / f couple.

  7. #3104

    Being nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Guest123  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit it but yes, I went to see her a couple of months ago. Those photos are a little more flattering than how she looks in person. It was an extremely hot day and her dirty, messy apartment didn't have air conditioning. She had the front windows open in the bedroom but there weren't any curtains. Although it was on the fourth floor, I couldn't help but think someone was watching / filming from across the street.

    She gave a lackluster effort of a massage for 15 minutes before the flip. Her boobs were saggier than I had hoped, and she had almost no personality. She offered a BJ ending but used her hand more than anything. She did offer a shower afterwards, which I accepted, but the shower was less than clean. I took a nice cold shower which was refreshing. As I walked back to the bedroom, I noticed the bottoms of my feet were absolutely black from her dirty floors. It was sickening.

    When I returned, she commented that I took my wallet with me into the bathroom with me. "Don't you trust me? " she asked. Told her it was habit. (For the record, I didn't have any credit cards or my license in it, just a few extra bucks in case I wanted to order more off the menu) Bottom line is I deleted her name, number and address from my phone because I knew I wouldn't be returning. I believe I spent $100 total that day. I hope you find this helpful.

    Guest123
    For once I was being nice. Yes all of the above and more. She is now moving around was in Allston and now in Waltham. Like I said before she has issues upstairs. Will never repeat as some nightmares never go away.

  8. #3103

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape Mitts  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try her? Does body rubs and fetish apparently. Her voice mail is full. May TOFTT. She has that horny naughty older BBBJ expert look to her. Could be fun. On Backpage last four are 2971 in escort section. Her damn voice mail is always full though.
    I hate to admit it but yes, I went to see her a couple of months ago. Those photos are a little more flattering than how she looks in person. It was an extremely hot day and her dirty, messy apartment didn't have air conditioning. She had the front windows open in the bedroom but there weren't any curtains. Although it was on the fourth floor, I couldn't help but think someone was watching / filming from across the street.

    She gave a lackluster effort of a massage for 15 minutes before the flip. Her boobs were saggier than I had hoped, and she had almost no personality. She offered a BJ ending but used her hand more than anything. She did offer a shower afterwards, which I accepted, but the shower was less than clean. I took a nice cold shower which was refreshing. As I walked back to the bedroom, I noticed the bottoms of my feet were absolutely black from her dirty floors. It was sickening.

    When I returned, she commented that I took my wallet with me into the bathroom with me. "Don't you trust me? " she asked. Told her it was habit. (For the record, I didn't have any credit cards or my license in it, just a few extra bucks in case I wanted to order more off the menu) Bottom line is I deleted her name, number and address from my phone because I knew I wouldn't be returning. I believe I spent $100 total that day. I hope you find this helpful.

    Guest123

  9. #3102

    YMMV big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape Mitts  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try her? Does body rubs and fetish apparently. Her voice mail is full. May TOFTT. She has that horny naughty older BBBJ expert look to her. Could be fun. On Backpage last four are 2971 in escort section. Her damn voice mail is always full though.
    Saw her over a year ago and she is a 2 on the look scale and is heavy. She is horny, loves to wear stockings and all the other stuff but definately not worth the trip. She used to work in Quincy. Has issues but then again we all do.

  10. #3101

    Hi I wanted to talk a little about Patinthehats question

    Quote Originally Posted by Patinthehat  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see one of Chanelles girls (Kat. It seems like every time I try to see her she's not available. Has anyone been with her recently after their special BBBJ training session?
    Cat is only available part time so you will usually need to book her 24 hours in advance. But next week she will be available full time along with my other sweet friend Mie. Beautiful and personable girls they will make sure you will have a wonderful time. *

  11. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Out fucking standing.

    Nice series of outdoor pictures.

    CookyJar
    Thank you very much. It is an honor to have attracted the attention of the esteemed CookyJar. While we may have different goals and reasons for our photography, I have always enjoyed and often admired your work.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #3099

    Angie-55 Mature-Waltham

    Anybody try her? Does body rubs and fetish apparently. Her voice mail is full. May TOFTT. She has that horny naughty older BBBJ expert look to her. Could be fun. On Backpage last four are 2971 in escort section. Her damn voice mail is always full though.

  13. #3098

    Re: A wood nymph at play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    It was a beautiful day today, so I went out for a hike in the woods. Luckily, I brought my camera along as I often do. You never know what wonders of nature you will see. As I was hiking near a cliff, I spied a wood nymph frolicking in the sunlight near her tree overlooking the cliff.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Out fucking standing.

    Nice series of outdoor pictures.

    CookyJar

  14. #3097

    I agree, she does look 'yummy', Javazer!

    Tineye come up with '0' hits.
    Google only comes up with a Carnegie, PA cell; nothing else.

    Another site search comes up with a possiblity; nothing to confirm other than name / area code:
    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...w.asp?id=88253

    Her BP ad:
    Available Now.
    Limited Time Only.
    Well reviewed brunette vixen in town now to.
    Provide you with high quality entertainment.
    Call now.
    Ariel.412-706-0146
    Poster's age: 27.
    • Location: mnchstr.


    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    She looks yummy.

    This girl looks familiar to me. I recall seeing her ads a couple of years ago. She goes by the name of Ariel, anyone have inputs on her. Ad on NH BP.

    J.

  15. #3096

    Help is appreciated on this cutie.

    She looks yummy.

    This girl looks familiar to me. I recall seeing her ads a couple of years ago. She goes by the name of Ariel, anyone have inputs on her. Ad on NH BP.

    J.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ariel_legs_2.jpg‎   ariel1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape