Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 363 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Needhelp
    All,

    I got nailed in Camden. Long story short I ended up with a "Loitering with purpose of engaging in Prostitution". Picked up and gave a girl a ride and was pulled over trying to figure out where she needed to go. The girl was hauled away.

    Anyone have a lawyer they can refer me to that I can hire? My record is clean.

    Please PM me info.

    Any thoughts on what outcome will be. Based on what I have read I believe its a misdemeanor, but will be on record for up to 5 years assuming I don't meet the fine Camdem constabulary again. Anyone have expierence getting it reduced? What about lawyer costs?

    Thanks

    They may fine you or have you do community service. My lawyer costed me $1,500.

  2. #2472

    Got Popped in Camden

    All,

    I got nailed in Camden. Long story short I ended up with a "Loitering with purpose of engaging in Prostitution". Picked up and gave a girl a ride and was pulled over trying to figure out where she needed to go. The girl was hauled away.

    Anyone have a lawyer they can refer me to that I can hire? My record is clean.

    Please PM me info.

    Any thoughts on what outcome will be. Based on what I have read I believe its a misdemeanor, but will be on record for up to 5 years assuming I don't meet the fine Camdem constabulary again. Anyone have expierence getting it reduced? What about lawyer costs?

    Thanks

  3. #2471

    Carrie: WOW!

    Picked up Carrie near Morgan late Sat.-early Sun. She's a pretty WSW with red hair, lots of tats,piercings,and what appears to be a drug{at least heroin free body}. She's 28, about 5'6, skinny but not sickly skinny. She has small but perky tits. She's good company and provides a great no rush service. Her BBBJCIMWS is as good as any I've received. Her tongue piercing provides great stimulation!! She takes direction though she was so good none was needed. She's only be doing this for a while so grab her while the goings good. Unfortunately no digits but she says she hangs by Morgan.

  4. #2470

    Missy aka Anna in BP

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Models often look different without their make-up and the camera lights. Maybe these are pictures of Missy taken some time ago. Could Missy have been a model named Olga M Tantrika at one time?

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ,

    It seems your girl is in BP now.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ial-22/5425602

    With great review and I'm looking forward in spending sometime with her.. :-)
    Last edited by Admin; 09-27-10 at 19:56.

  5. #2469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    It was CBJ when I dated her first time. I decided to go to her home in riverside this afternoon. Started with a BJ, but the condom I had tasted real bad(fire & ice) and she took off the condom when I asked. Good BBJCIM but she didn't look that good when she was naked today. She is around 33-34 year old. I don't think I will try her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    I also dated this girl. We had fun but she told me CBJ only. Was this the case with you? I remember it was as good as it gets for a CBJ. She also can provide incall far outside of city limit.

    Stay safe...

    HH

  6. #2468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    BTW,

    Other girl in the pic is alisha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    The other girl is also a SW. I found her a few weeks ago walking down Marlton Pike and we had a so so date. She's a CBJ girl and and does a pretty lousy job but she gets pretty vocal during FS. She's hispanic and starts yelling "give me that cum papi" That's the only real positive on her performance.

    I noticed she started posting and gave her a call to reintroduce myself, turns out this is an agency and she wants 2 bills an hour for incall. Thats 3 times the amount I paid when I found her on Marlton Pike.

    Stay safe.

    HH

  7. #2467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    I was told by a girl that cemetery is being watched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel
    Try the cemetary next time. I have dated there during the day and night and never had a problem.

  8. #2466

    Cbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman
    Found a latino over the weekend near the church close to ferry ave. She looked really cute wearing glasses. A bit overweight but very bubbly personality.

    I didn't want to spent 35$ for a motel and I was too nervous to have sex in the car in day light. She suggested something that was so crazy, I thought she must be kidding, but she was serious and I decided to go with the flow. We ended up going to an book store and had sex in one of the booth it was so fun, specially when someone was standing outside the door trying to hear what we were doing. I don't think I will ever do that again but it was a different experience.

    Trying to hookup with her again over the weekend.

    I also dated this girl. We had fun but she told me CBJ only. Was this the case with you? I remember it was as good as it gets for a CBJ. She also can provide incall far outside of city limit.

    Stay safe...

    HH

  9. #2465

    Angelina


    The other girl is also a sw. I found her a few weeks ago walking down Marlton Pike and we had a so so date. She's a CBJ girl and and does a pretty lousy job but she gets pretty vocal during FS. She's hispanic and starts yelling "give me that cum papi" That's the only real positive on her performance.

    I noticed she started posting and gave her a call to reintroduce myself, turns out this is an agency and she wants 2 bills an hour for incall. Thats 3 times the amount I paid when I found her on Marlton Pike.

    Stay safe...

    HH

  10. #2464

    looks like spicy has made it to BP

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...248-21/5383392


    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The BP ad is probably bogus. But, the girl I pictured is real. She told me her name was Spicy. She was too good to be truth from beginning to end. She looked so good; I thought she would disappear and turn into LE at any moment. She modeled like a PRO. The performance was unbelievable. For a girl as pretty as her, she rocked my world. She gave me a wonderful BBBJ which included a nice face fuck. She let me climb over her face and fuck her in the mouth. The covered FS included doggie, mish with her long legs raised and mish with her legs wrapped around me. She was willing to give me everything I requested. Absolutely no rush what so ever (by her or the people renting the room). I could not believe I was getting such great service from a girl as pretty as Spicy.

    I have never seen a review or report on a girl named Spicy, Missy or Olga fitting the description of the girl I know as Spicy. Is Spicy Tiffani or Olga? I don’t know, and I don’t give a damn. In my mind, I fucked a top MET Art model. ROFLMBAO

    CookyJar

  11. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman
    Found a latino over the weekend near the church close to ferry ave. She looked really cute wearing glasses. A bit overweight but very bubbly personality.

    I didn't want to spent 35$ for a motel and I was too nervous to have sex in the car in day light. She suggested something that was so crazy, I thought she must be kidding, but she was serious and I decided to go with the flow. We ended up going to an book store and had sex in one of the booth it was so fun, specially when someone was standing outside the door trying to hear what we were doing. I don't think I will ever do that again but it was a different experience.

    Trying to hookup with her again over the weekend.
    Try the cemetary next time. I have dated there during the day and night and never had a problem.

  12. #2462

    Camden. 9/21

    Been awhile since I was here. I got there about 3 pm and hooked up with Terry on the 1st loop. She's about 5'6" or so and thin. Good oral skills and FS was pretty good too. She was happy with the 40.

    Since I had several hours to kill, I went down to the docks to chill for awhile. About 7 pm I made another loop and found Trisha. She's another thin one. About 5'4" or so, she claims she can suck dick all day without getting tired of it. She's got a sweet little box too. Problem was, she kept asking for more than 40 but, she didn't get it. In conversation, I mentioned Cyndi and how I had been trying to find her. Trisha tells me that Cyndi went to rehab, got out, went back to the stroll and promtly got busted. She's doing time now. I took another break then made another loop about 10 pm. And it was dead except for 3 old skanks. So, it was time to leave.

    Someone here mentioned "Star". I met her a couple of years ago, IF it's the same girl. She was a sweet peice. I looked for girls that you guys have posted pics of and saw none of them.

    Oh well!

    They call me Problemchild.

    And I'm back quiet.

  13. #2461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    I made a couple of rare visits back to old stomping grounds in Camden this weekend and would agree w/ Fbtom and Tussel re the quantity of SWs. It WAS like old times. Saturday about 6:30-7pm there were girls all along the stroll and through the mid-part of the stroll there were 1 or more girls stationed on every block. Several nice looking young ones too. There were also a few LE vehicles parked watching the passing parade.

    Down around Viola there was a tall brunette obviously higher than a kite waving her hands all around and stepping out into the street. She lifted her belly shirt to show off her breasts. Way too out-of-her-mind to pick up but it sure looked like she had a kickass body.

    Today I returned on my way back from AC, a little earlier than on Saturday. Again lots of girls. I spotted a blonde MILF who gave me a nice smile and wave as I passed a couple blocks down from Ferry. I had to do a double take. It looked like Lisa who veteran mongers will remember as a a solid, longtime Camden SW w/ pretty blue eyes, reported on several times on this site. She was heavier and looking a bit more worn but circling around again I saw it was definitely her. I don't know if this is one Tussel is referring to as seeing "girls I thought had retired or died," but Lisa fits that comment for me. Going back maybe 3 years or so there are action pics of her by Mr. FuzzyNuts who made a few nice contributions to this thread before disappearing.

    Picked her up and she said she'd been away in a program since March and gained a lot of weight. Said she'd gotten off drugs - we'll see about that. I don't visit Camden much these days but I'm guessing she was gone longer than since March. I don't think I've seen any reports on her in at least 2 years. I was really just passing thru window shopping and wanted to get back home to watch the end of a game but I suggested half-and-half in the car.

    Going back a bit I had a close call in Camden and unless you're taking your SW to a notel or someplace else miles away from the stroll, it's not a place I feel comfortable parking, especially during daytime. Much better parking options available in Philly IMO. We went to a couple places and neither one felt safe from LE eyes. I said let's just do a BBBJ but having gotten her hopes up for the full amount she really pressed for FS and directed me to another spot. When we got there I realized it was a place she'd taken me at least once before. Better, but still no sure thing. She gave a fine no-rush BBBJ with ball licking, got naked and I fucked her quickly to live and monger another day. She said LE this weekend was ridiculously intense, "sometimes it seemed like every other car was a cop."
    Miss that Lisa, love that bad girl.

    Mike if my memory is correct she is up for your favorite, next time get a room!

    Sprat

  14. #2460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Mayiah

    Found a latino over the weekend near the church close to ferry ave. She looked really cute wearing glasses. A bit overweight but very bubbly personality.

    I didn't want to spent 35$ for a motel and I was too nervous to have sex in the car in day light. She suggested something that was so crazy, I thought she must be kidding, but she was serious and I decided to go with the flow. We ended up going to an book store and had sex in one of the booth it was so fun, specially when someone was standing outside the door trying to hear what we were doing. I don't think I will ever do that again but it was a different experience.

    Trying to hookup with her again over the weekend.

  15. #2459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    Never heard about her. Do you have her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Photo1126
    I hit Broadway about 8 on Sunday. A few girls were out nothing special. I did a u-turn at the triangle going back towards Morgan. Once I made the turn LE came up behind me and followed me all the way out to Morgan. Three other LE cars had a guy pulled over and he was out of the car. (I hope it wasn't a fellow monger) On the way up to Morgan I saw a really pretty WSW with short hair and a nice race. Obviously I could not have stopped with LS 20 yards behind me so I hopped back on 676 and looped around and found her walking down Broadway. I pulled down a side street and she hopped in. Then all of a sudden LE seemed to be everywhere. I left and went up to Gloucester and was going to grab a room at the quality in and LE was in the parking lot. Went up the street into the Shop Rite lot and got an OK BBBJ. She did have a nice rack I will definitely do a repeat for FS. Her name was Star. Be careful out there

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape