Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1778 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 778 1278 1678 1728 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778
Results 26,656 to 26,661 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6

    RE Sweet September Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Grmojo  [View Original Post]
    I know her, although I've never scheduled an appointment. She has extra pounds like most women in their 50s. She has a husky, sexy voice. If you're into sexy GILFs, she might be your thing. She gets nice reviews on the sites that she's on. I've actually fixed her up with a friend of mine. The hardest part might be getting through her screening process. She's quite discreet.
    Thanks. I had been admiring her pics, until a spotted a couple (apparently more recent ones) on an ad of hers. She looked considerably different, almost drugged. Unlike the fresh upbeat look on her site. I was concerned she may not be the same person she used to be.

  2. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8192  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a recent experience and can comment on September Rain?

    http://www.sweetseptemberrain.com/
    I know her, although I've never scheduled an appointment. She has extra pounds like most women in their 50s. She has a husky, sexy voice. If you're into sexy GILFs, she might be your thing. She gets nice reviews on the sites that she's on. I've actually fixed her up with a friend of mine. The hardest part might be getting through her screening process. She's quite discreet.

  3. #4

    September Rain

    Any one have a recent experience and can comment on September Rain?

    http://www.sweetseptemberrain.com/

  4. #3
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Cheat and dangerous experience

    I was in GR for a evening and I called an escort for an outcall at my room in hotel based on advt in yellow pages; viz. GIRLFRIEND EXPERINCE A vii vii iii-9v4viii, AND LO; a mother of one kid with lot of stretch matrks visited my room. She was half ARAB though american by birth. As usual we have to pay upfront which I did. After some time she said she forgot condoms, which I had to produce from my stock; again after some time she said she has to get her bag from car from parking lot of hotel. And before I could protest or argue, she dressed and went leaving only her socks as if enough colateral; never to return. Senior mongers, pl advise how would you manage such situations? This is my first experience of Major CHEATING / Fraud Be carefule of this half Arab girl, its the pressure of motherhood probably makes her so mean minded and cheat and not her ethnicity

  5. #2
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Escort Reports

    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape