Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 339 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16

    Addition Field Report / Followup of Baldy Cruiser's Original Report

    This my first field report, so please with me. I used a field report from another site to keep this report succinct. Thereport involves Kandice from the backpage. Com. A very simple sear for the BMW. This report is being done from a "droid" CP (my computer is on the fritz). If the formatting gets screwed-up; my apologies, and and advanced thanks to Admin which has to repair it.

    Before I begin, there is a couple of comments. Thanks BC for the field report, which originally lead me there. One BM remarked that she didn't look that great. Unfortunately, BC's photographs didn't do her justice. Kandice is a mix between her ad and Be's photos.

    NAME: Kandice. Once she warms up to you likes Candy.

    LOCATION: Carson, off the 91 Fwy.

    WHERE IS SHE FROM: Born and raised in LA.

    AGE: 18.

    PERSONALITY: Shy at first, until she warms up. Then becomes GFE, and is very friendly, talkative, and intelligence to boot.

    HEIGHT: 5'6" or so.

    WEIGHT: approx 95 to 100lbs. Very slender build, but not anoerixic. Simply, a very slender build from birth.

    CUP SIZE / REAL or FAKE: Real and perky. Not great nipples to grab onto. Large A to a small B.

    KIDS: None.

    BODY TYPE: Extremely slender, with very long thin delicate fingers, and feet.

    HAIR: Black, with extensions woven / glued in.

    SKIN TONE: Very light mulatto, and very soft. Kandice is a mix between creole and black.

    TATOOs / SCARS: One taboo which BC's photos shows, and one small scar on foot from a childhood cut.

    RATES: Refer to ad. I paid $2. 6, but this was for an interrupted session (no F-ing CP, and I'm totally anal of this fact!) of 2 hours. BC paid $1. 2 for 1 hour. I was slightly above his rates.

    HOTEL: Kandice only does In-Call in her hotel. She is unwilling to waive this on this issue, and I tried. I hate being set up for a "surprise."

    CLOCKWATCHER: Not in the least, but there are time limits to the session. After all; she IS working! However! No rushed session.

    LOOKS (1. 10) : Kim Kardashian runs a 9 in my rating. I seldom give a 9 to any woman. This just sets the playing field. Kandice a low 6. 5 to possible 7.

    ATTITUDE: An easy 9, once she warms up and overcomes her initial shyness.

    SERVICE: An easy 9. BBBJCIMS, DATY, DFK, all normal classical sex positions. I believe that she is realtively a "newbie" to the escort business. She didn't quite understand 69 position and had to be gently coachedDraws the line at Greek, and lesbian "menage a touis." If treated carefully, and gently; she is a "squinter.") ayer told me that

  2. #15

    Escort girls in Europe

    Hello,

    Last week I was in Czech Republic and try find some really hot escort girls. I was a lucky boy, becuase I found few hot girls here:

    http://www.sexseznamkaeroticka.cz/index.php?lang=en

    If you go to Europe just try it.

  3. #14

    Misty_Blue_Eyez. Preggo

    Emailed on Monday, she immediately replied and we set up for Weds night. She called me at my request and we talked quite a while. Despite lack of reviews and using a blocked number, she is legit. The pics on myproviderguide are her and she is very attractive. Light massage, CBJ, DATY and multiple positions.

    She is one of the most articulate and punctual women I have met. 3 bones for the hour at my hotel.

    If you like pregnant ladies, she is 8 months.

    Ret

  4. #13

    Mexican

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    I was felling in the mood for mexican!

    So I hit the old elclasificado and after abit of browsing I had to order made a few calls and after 40mins their she was just like I had order. A tall blonde hair mexican with nice legs and Cs.

    No small talk, I am used to not asking names but for the sake of my reports I will have to get used to it, she asked what my name was and then it was down to business. Here is the menu CBJ to start. Alil mish. Cg. Mish and to k9 finish off. Nice will repeat.

    From the experience I believe I will get a different girl it seems like they work with different girls

    Face 8.

    Body 8.

    Attitute 9.

    Damage. $.0.

    Again alil spanish helps!

    Enjoy.

    http://elclasificado.com/masajes-adu...s-1237749.aspx
    I can't speak Mexican, but body language should work.

    DJP

  5. #12

    Best bargain for Real Escorts

    Fellow Mongers. I'm in LA for a 2 more days. What's the dealio with the best 'bang' for buck out / incall? I know backpage can be hit or miss. What anyone have any luck with ******** (lots high priced$$$$$) or others? Will report back. (also on road for the next week and in need of the 'blue' pill so if you know where I can find. Let me know. Willing to pay a super premium).

    Thanks

  6. #11

    They Deliver!

    I was felling in the mood for mexican!

    So I hit the old elclasificado and after abit of browsing I had to order made a few calls and after 40mins their she was just like I had order. A tall blonde hair mexican with nice legs and Cs.

    No small talk, I am used to not asking names but for the sake of my reports I will have to get used to it, she asked what my name was and then it was down to business. Here is the menu CBJ to start. Alil mish. Cg. Mish and to k9 finish off. Nice will repeat.

    From the experience I believe I will get a different girl it seems like they work with different girls

    Face 8.

    Body 8.

    Attitute 9.

    Damage. $.0.

    Again alil spanish helps!

    Enjoy.

    http://elclasificado.com/masajes-adu...s-1237749.aspx

  7. #10

    Assalicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Half Amazing  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to say thank you to the fellas that came out to see her this weekend. She asked if I had anymore "friends" to send her. I told her to send me a pic. LOL. Anyways, if she's any of you guys flavor, PM me for the info.

    Have fun and be safe out there guys!

    Attachment 112573
    Now that's an ASS!

    Going to tap that fo sho!

    Thanks dude!

    BALDY CRUISER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ASS.JPG‎  

  8. #9

    Thanks fellas! (from her)

    Quote Originally Posted by Half Amazing  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if I'm posting in the right section. Just left my non pro I frequent regularly. She got served with a 3-Day notice yesterday for not paying her rent. I told her I would let you fellas know. She's mixed, 25 y / o, HUGE ass. I always have fun with her. Not a spinner or petite. But a fun thing. PM me for the details.
    She wanted me to say thank you to the fellas that came out to see her this weekend. She asked if I had anymore "friends" to send her. I told her to send me a pic. LOL. Anyways, if she's any of you guys flavor, PM me for the info.

    Have fun and be safe out there guys!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pink.jpg
Views:	1783
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	112573

  9. #8

    My Non Pro

    Don't know if I'm posting in the right section. Just left my non pro I frequent regularly. She got served with a 3-Day notice yesterday for not paying her rent. I told her I would let you fellas know. She's mixed, 25 y / o, HUGE ass. I always have fun with her. Not a spinner or petite. But a fun thing. PM me for the details.

  10. #7

    ANybody had Raven?

    http://www.Youtube.com/watch? V=6nGD...eature=channel

    Views 110, 731

    Skyyjohn | June 08, 2010

    Raven is a "Sex Worker. " She says it's her body and she can do wha.

    Skyyjohn | June 08, 2010

    Raven is a "Sex Worker. " She says it's her body and she can do what she wants with it! She give us the REAL DEAL on prostitution in Los Angeles!

    Not sure how this guy found her, referral or ad. But he interviews prostitues all over the world! Have to see how he makes money doing this?! Who his $ponsors are?

    Her "for rent- $300 hr" t-shirt is cool, aint as good as a "Baldy Cruiser" one!

    Got her digits? Wesite etc. PM me. Por favor but post basic info here too maybe? Thanks!

    Prices? She says in Video $300-350 hr, "before the recession"!

    HH? Etc?

    Details?

    She looks and sounds real fine. Darn fine?! MMM. Good. Food quality!

  11. #6
    saw micayla may from hplex. Not bad. tight pussy. nice personality. def
    not a gfe though and a bit rushed. I wouldn't repeat.

  12. #5
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Dana Hayes

    Is in Lake Elsinore and hurting for cash. I saw her for 2 hours for 150. A fantasy come true. Her body is banging and her skills are top notch - plus she is a really interesting person. Did you know she was one of the interior designers for Mr. Cecils ribs on Pico?!?! So cool!

    http://www.socalfinestescorts.com/ad...05/dana_05.htm

  13. #4
    The below is Spam guys and should be deleted. What an Ahole

  14. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboyee
    I heard this modeling agency is hiring girls for everything at www.kingcali.com it's crazy! Got alot of sexy woman and got all kinds of good stuff going on over their.
    Their what?

  15. #2

    King Cali Enterprises

    I heard this modeling agency is hiring girls for everything at www.kingcali.com it's crazy! Got alot of sexy woman and got all kinds of good stuff going on over their.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape