Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sluttypie in Louisville

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 712
This blog is moderated by Sluttypie
  1. #97
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Hahah

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    I like seeing photos but twice in 3-days is a little quick 4-me IMHO.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh....php?p=1070086
    Geez the little redhead looks like she's 12 LOL

    What's hilarious is the fella who posted that one pic he says "Bitches be religious? " hahhhahahha

  2. #96
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Awesomeness.

    If you have it, you don't need it. If you need it, you don't have it. If you have it, you neeed more of it. If you have more of it, you don't need less of it!

    You need it to get it and you certainly need it to get more of it. But if you don"t already have any of it to begin with you can"t get any of it to get started which means you really have no idea how to get it in the first place do you?

    You can share it, sure, you can stock pile it if youd like, but you can't fake it.

    Wanting it.

    Needing it.

    Wishing for it.

    The point is, if you've never had any of it.

    Ever.

    People just seem to know.

    Awesomeness is everything. Come let me bathe you in mine.

    502 - 471 - 7576

    www.sluttypie.com

    Click image for larger version

Name:	042409183816[1].jpg
Views:	340
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	112736
    Last edited by Sluttypie; 10-13-10 at 15:11. Reason: forgot my digits...lol

  3. #95
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Dick  [View Original Post]
    Pie cracks me up.
    Cause I tells the TROOF! LOL

  4. #94
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verotica  [View Original Post]
    It's a matter of intimacy. Let's face it (no pun intended, having someone loom over you and squirt on your face is a blatantly dominant act. Submission at that level on the female's part requires a healthy bit of trust and is therefore more comfortably reserved for a woman's S / O.

    In case you didn't know, professional sex and "civilian" sex are often quite different, and never more so than when the woman is emotionally engaged with her "civilian. "
    Oh please. Having someone "loom over you and squirt on your face" requires about as much "submission" and "intimacy" as taking a piss in a port-o-pot at your local Rib Fest. Geez. Let me guess, you are one of those BDSM'ers and a subbie on top of that who considers "submission" to be a gift LOL And WTF, where does "trust" come into play with a simple facial? What. Are you trusting that they aren't shooting some sort of high powered rocket sauce out of their dicks? Some sort of cock bullet to shatter your skull? Some crazy pecker acid that will melt your face off? And as far as a damn facial being "reserved" for their S / O. HA. Yeah right. Most men see providers because their S / O won't take a fucking facial or just give head (or good head anyway) in general. At least in my observation.

    You silly BDSM'ers. Always tryin' to sound so smart and sayin' such stupid shit.

  5. #93
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fjuicy45  [View Original Post]
    Just picture this. I'm in front of you looking up dead into your eyes while taking in every inch of what you've got. I flicker the tip of your. With the tip of my tongue and my warm mouth is covering your shaft, while I'm tickling your balls lightly. You get ready to cum and I lay you back and suck like its the only drink I'll have for the rest of my life and you bust all down my throat and I clean you up. And let you know how good you were to me. You tip me and we're back our seperate ways. Discreet but sexxi. Sensual but nsa. Tip me good and I'll show you some tricks. Feel free to contact me for details.

    Forever juicy
    You must be a dude.

  6. #92
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Sundays With SP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunghobma  [View Original Post]
    Pie, you crack me up. What would the special be called - "Removing the imaginary buttplug"?
    On the Discovery Channel. Happiness Consultant, Sluttypie guides us through the world of the betterment of human relations by teaching us how to remove imaginary butt plugs and breaking through the societal bonds by replacing them with creative, real life alternatives. An on going series every Sunday at 11pm / 10 central.

    Don't miss out Gun. The NOVA series has got nothin' on some Pie truth tellin! LOL

  7. #91
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Meh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnballgame
    When I saw the phrase 3 generations, I suddenly thought of a place here in town where that is happening as we speak. The place on preston, the one that moved from downtown if you catch me. Momma bear started it back in the day, daughter then got in on the act, and now the granddaughter is in on it. As of this day, they are all still actively working there, so if you really want to get your freak on, that might be up your alley or worth a thought.
    That really isn't that freaky. I mean unless you pile them all together and they are gettin' it on then that's freaktified but all generations working together in that type of environment. Nah. And even mother/daughter/gramma giving you a 6 handed massage naked as the day they were born isn't really freaky. I mean hell, nakedness and open sexuality is accepted and just a matter of fact in many cultures. It's mainly us Westerners (I know those wacky Muslims, I'm not forgetting them but thats a religious thing) that seem to have these crazy assholish ideas about sexuality and these societal bonds placed on people. Well those who choose to accept them and live by them. That its a wonder women and men can even procreate. No wonder women AND men have such body issues and stupid ass mental fuck ups. Not saying that society is solely to blame but I mean damn. If you really think about it, if women would embrace their inner **** (and yes this can still be done while being a laaaaaaaady), be a bit less bitchy, more open minded and if men wouldn't be so worried about what women think about them, their social status, their car, their job, their penis. Basically if everyone would just lighten up and take the imaginary butt plug out and perhaps get a little kooky and put one in one another FOR REAL. Human relations at least here within the states might improve a bit. Humans are simple, base creatures as is shown by the thriving oldest profession and the many sites dedicated to it continuation. JMHO

    Sorry, I didn't really plan for this response to be a half assed Pie observation on human behavior LOL. However I could go on and on and on hahahhha

    Look for my special on the Discovery Channel. LOL

  8. #90
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger
    I'd prefer two sisters. A mother and a daughter just has an awkward sound to it. Wow, did I just display morals in here?

    Shame on me!

    Haha
    This is NOT the USA Morality Guide Toy lol

    How dare you.

  9. #89
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Doubt it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wood 502
    WOW This is just way to much to try and make a buck the pic looks like she is just offering up her daughter and her daughter looks 12.. I dont know but thats just scandalous. I really hope thats not her real daughter maybe just some weird fetish thing they put put there to pull more in cause thats crossing the line but Guess this is kentucky after all hahaha.
    Doubt Lexi needs to offer up her daughter to make a buck, as I'm sure she does juuuust fine. A very good friend of mine sees her often and by all accounts she is very pleasant and nice and by all other reviews, that appears to be the general consensus.

    I'm going to go with who said that she just had a little brain fart with that and I would say she was just trying to maybe be a little kinky and fun. Hey, I'm part of fetish website and as Coloice said - it takes all kinds I don't see anything wrong with role playing and having some fun with different fetishes, whatever those may be...within reason lol Please keep the beastiality and poo to yourselves...but hey man - you wanna fantasize about gettin' down with the get down with a Mother and Daughter or sisters or even 3 generations of familial broads then get it on!

    As far as "this is Kentucky after all"....there are a lot worse places with mofos that advertise a lot worse crap than a "supposed" mother and daughter massage.

    A "Let Your Freak Flag Fly and Not Talk Shit Whilst You Try" Pie

  10. #88
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    hahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf123
    Don't mean to be formal Slutty but I want u to wear that hat u had on in the escort classified ads. The next time I see u. I think that is hot on u girl. MmmmmMmmmm
    No problemo lol

    That's my "Lumberjackass" hat hehehe

  11. #87
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrrmm
    I hope that a fellow monger can help a fellow out. I am wanting to try a new experience, specifically go on Friday or Saturday night to the couples Theater at the clarksville bookstore, and have some fun with a provider.

    I have been there once, a long time ago, and it was very hot with action around you in the theatre

    If anyone has any suggestions on a provider, please PM.

    Thanks, and be safe out there.
    I happen to have an inside track on someone who is very friendly and fun and with experience in this realm of fun times Although Clarksville locale is UGH!

  12. #86
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Regarding the "Muture Lady"

    Quote Originally Posted by James Doe69
    Google louisville ky hiv prostitute and up pops her picture with her name beside it.
    Just an FYI. So the info is straight. Our BP spelling bee winner is not the lady in the news story nor in any of the pics. So before any of you gents who have been with our older, less grammatically concerned provider freak out. Perhaps you should watch this link and make sure you have not been with THIS broad in the past 7 years. A Miss Carla Denise Miles whose specialty appears to be douchbaggery at its finest.

    http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Wom...100155024.html

    A Pertinent Info Sharing Pie

  13. #85

    Ms. Pie

    This kind of attack on Ms. Pie is so wrong.

    I haven't met her yet, but I love her looks, find her funny as hell, and, although I would love to be with her, I would be proud to be seen with her at dinner, a movie, ect.

    You are a complete jerk.

  14. #84
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunycide
    ZING! I'd be lying if I said these exact thoughts didn't go through my mind when I read that post
    Thanks for grabbing that one for me Woodrow.

  15. #83
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Pie is now embedded once again...

    Yes fellas, Pie and her faithful canine companion have found a lovely little pad just south of UofL. Very easy to find and of course equipped with. Well ME. So now, once again, I have crossed the river and am a resident of one of my favorite towns As my Dearests' most cantakerous father always says "The only thing good to come out of Indiana is 65" and of course. PIE.

    So. Just a heads up heheh and down LOL


    www.sluttypie.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jen2.jpg‎   014_[].JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape