Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Card Fan  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm new here and was wondering if anybody had tried Jesse. Her pics are hot and I wanted to know what she was about. Thanks
    I have never visited her but she generally received good reviews on here.

    On a side note, most of the veterans here tend to hesitate to give info to the newbies, they generally expect the newbies to "earn their keep" by visiting a lady and providing feedback on here first before giving that person info.

    I generally don't mind helping rookies but I am the exception.

  2. #468

    Jesse (Jesse James)

    Hey I'm new here and was wondering if anybody had tried Jesse. Her pics are hot and I wanted to know what she was about. Thanks

  3. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluttypie
    That really isn't that freaky. I mean unless you pile them all together and they are gettin' it on then that's freaktified but all generations working together in that type of environment. Nah. And even mother/daughter/gramma giving you a 6 handed massage naked as the day they were born isn't really freaky. I mean hell, nakedness and open sexuality is accepted and just a matter of fact in many cultures. It's mainly us Westerners (I know those wacky Muslims, I'm not forgetting them but thats a religious thing) that seem to have these crazy assholish ideas about sexuality and these societal bonds placed on people. Well those who choose to accept them and live by them. That its a wonder women and men can even procreate. No wonder women AND men have such body issues and stupid ass mental fuck ups. Not saying that society is solely to blame but I mean damn. If you really think about it, if women would embrace their inner **** (and yes this can still be done while being a laaaaaaaady), be a bit less bitchy, more open minded and if men wouldn't be so worried about what women think about them, their social status, their car, their job, their penis. Basically if everyone would just lighten up and take the imaginary butt plug out and perhaps get a little kooky and put one in one another FOR REAL. Human relations at least here within the states might improve a bit. Humans are simple, base creatures as is shown by the thriving oldest profession and the many sites dedicated to it continuation. JMHO

    Sorry, I didn't really plan for this response to be a half assed Pie observation on human behavior LOL. However I could go on and on and on hahahhha

    Look for my special on the Discovery Channel. LOL
    Pie, you crack me up. What would the special be called - "Removing the imaginary buttplug"?

  4. #466

    Crystal thanks golfcart

    I only searched 1 pic on there and obviously the wrong 1 since I got no hits. Thanks for doing them all I suppose. Tin eye has come through before for me and can be I good tool. Damn I wish the response was different though...really like this 1.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart
    I don't know anything about her.

    But I looked into it.

    Google of her phone turned up nothing but more of same.

    But Tin Eye found the top pic on http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4949720

  5. #465

    3 generations what about?

    When I saw the phrase 3 generations, I suddenly thought of a place here in town where that is happening as we speak. The place on preston, the one that moved from downtown if you catch me. Momma bear started it back in the day, daughter then got in on the act, and now the granddaughter is in on it. As of this day, they are all still actively working there, so if you really want to get your freak on, that might be up your alley or worth a thought.

  6. #464

    Erin/Jenny

    I have seen Jenny, but for those of you that have seen both, would you mind PMing me with your preference. Also, any recommendations for others at the same location?

  7. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluttypie
    Doubt Lexi needs to offer up her daughter to make a buck, as I'm sure she does juuuust fine. A very good friend of mine sees her often and by all accounts she is very pleasant and nice and by all other reviews, that appears to be the general consensus.

    I'm going to go with who said that she just had a little brain fart with that and I would say she was just trying to maybe be a little kinky and fun. Hey, I'm part of fetish website and as Coloice said - it takes all kinds I don't see anything wrong with role playing and having some fun with different fetishes, whatever those may be...within reason lol Please keep the beastiality and poo to yourselves...but hey man - you wanna fantasize about gettin' down with the get down with a Mother and Daughter or sisters or even 3 generations of familial broads then get it on!

    As far as "this is Kentucky after all"....there are a lot worse places with mofos that advertise a lot worse crap than a "supposed" mother and daughter massage.

    A "Let Your Freak Flag Fly and Not Talk Shit Whilst You Try" Pie
    I know Lexi and she is not like that in any way she is a really nice lady and I have seen her many times and know she is not like that. Maybe her daughter just wants to make a little money and that is why she is doing this. She would never give up her daughter to make a buck she don't need to do that and she loves her to much to ever do that. Guessing that her daughter is of age to say and do what she wants too so its up to her to do what she wants. Well I know Lexi is great and will see her again and if who ever reads this that has not seen Lexi well go see her you will like and very pretty to look at.

  8. #462

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky Man 69
    Was hoping someone may have some info. If not may have to twftt. Looks tgtbt to me and out of town area code.

    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...now-19/2538401
    I don't know anything about her.

    But I looked into it.

    Google of her phone turned up nothing but more of same.

    But Tin Eye found the top pic on http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4949720

  9. #461

    Crystal

    Was hoping someone may have some info. If not may have to twftt. Looks tgtbt to me and out of town area code.

    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...now-19/2538401

  10. #460
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 45

    Lexi and her daughter WTF...

    WOW This is just way to much to try and make a buck the pic looks like she is just offering up her daughter and her daughter looks 12.. I dont know but thats just scandalous. I really hope thats not her real daughter maybe just some weird fetish thing they put put there to pull more in cause thats crossing the line but Guess this is kentucky after all hahaha.

  11. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy Riderky
    I Dunno. Kinda Hott in a perv sorta way don't ya think. There is a slang term for that but I can't remember it. The business mans special or something like that. LOL. I just might partake.
    I know i will! ha!

  12. #458

    Lexi and Daughter

    I Dunno. Kinda Hott in a perv sorta way don't ya think. There is a slang term for that but I can't remember it. The business mans special or something like that. LOL. I just might partake.

  13. #457

    Sisters

    Obviously they are mother and daughter just look at the pix. As for the sisters thing, take a good look at Sammie and Layla on BP... especially the area on the sides on their mouths. They look very similar. Of course, IDK for sure but if anyone on here is I would bet on them.

  14. #456

    Brook

    I saw the brunette Brook when she as on Taylor. Great topless massage but no h/e. It would be great if that changed, but I doubt it. That Layla chick makes me think impure thoughts but I'm willing to bet its the same deal there. What a shame.

  15. #455

    Chrissy

    I had a wonderful dream.

    Lots of curves to examine.

    I left quite happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape