Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 634 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 9497
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2822

    Came to change the game

    Looking for someone thats skillfull and provide without all the upselling check me out I'm Rachelwildp on other sites. I am also on BP. My rate is low and no need to waste time with the body rub and unneccesary things. I am mature I am real and looking to change the way a real provider is reviewed. (502) 714-0910

  2. #2821
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 216

    Hmm.

    Well, first, I would not want to have uncovered full service nor go to a provider who offered that. That part of this is strictly fantasy, of course.

    Maybe I'm wrong on this, but here is my criteria.

    The base price includes the body rub, a minimum topless, preferably nude. A HE is provided manually. Any negotiation that leads up to this, in my mind, is upselling.

    I think it's perfectly reasonable to charge more for oral or full service.


  3. #2820

    Classic example of how a session should go. At least up to the up-sell.


  4. #2819

    Jesses new place

    Has anyone been to her new place in Indiana yet? If so drop me a pm on the where abouts and if anyone knows how her new girl is.

    Thanks and be safe.

    HH

  5. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by NicenDiscreet
    Anyone know what happened to Candi. Working in IN out of her house. She had ads on here all the time & then they just stopped & her # does not work anymore. Just curious if anyone knew anything. You can send me a personal message or answer here.

    Thanks!
    Candi moved to Florida.

    She said she may be back in the area from time to time.

  6. #2817

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Songster3
    Does anyone have details they could share about Jenny?

    Feel free to PM.
    Jenny gives a great massage and u will leave happy hj Nice little body country girl

  7. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
    I saw Hannah last week.

    Good massage and left happy.

    I prefer Katrina at the same location.
    I have seen both of them and always left happy but preferred hannah!

  8. #2815

    Jenny

    Does anyone have details they could share about Jenny?

    Feel free to PM.

  9. #2814

    Hannah

    I saw Hannah last week.

    Good massage and left happy.

    I prefer Katrina at the same location.

  10. #2813

    Candi

    Anyone know what happened to Candi. Working in IN out of her house. She had ads on here all the time & then they just stopped & her # does not work anymore. Just curious if anyone knew anything. You can send me a personal message or answer here.

    Thanks!

  11. #2812

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddrunner
    I had a dream about Lori last week.

    The dream was very bad, waste of time and a nutcase!
    My experience with Lori was always good!

  12. #2811

    What about other small towns in Indiana

    Quote Originally Posted by White
    Incorrect. I have to drive through there quite often. The police presence is HEAVY on Rural but there are several girls walking the main roads. Just passing through over the weekend I drove through and saw Lisa and Kelsey. I also saw two cop cars. One city one county. I did not partake as I was just checking it out for the forum.
    What about another small town like Charlestown? Just got home from running out to get some milk and took a ride thru our "more interesting" part of town. Don't go there much, but got to wondering if there could be any presents that needed to have the bow undone. Seen a few spinners for sure. One chick in some pink pants and a green tube top. I almost popped! She was delicious. Does anyone know about any trim in the Big-C? Close to home and during the day is always nice.

  13. #2810

    Now now

    Let's all play nice. I just thought the reply was funny I wasn't necessarily taking anything out on...dare I say her name ...reply requesting to leave her name off here.

    Not saying I understand, just saying I understand.

  14. #2809

    Lori (Indiana)

    I had a dream about Lori last week.

    The dream was very bad, waste of time and a nutcase!

  15. #2808
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood 502
    I was not attacking you I'm not that girl just saying I would not even put myself on here if I had the training like you have although my training is hard to beat so it was kinda a compliment and by novel if you can't sum it up in 30 words or less I'll just skim it and take out the good parts. I love to Laugh and smile and that statment made me do just that your a sweet heart for making everyone understand that you are strictly bizz no funny stuff you go girl.
    Hailey,

    It's okay! I'm not upset or even affected by your posting. You were being funny. If I got upset every time someone cracked a joke at my expense or didn't agree with me, I'd be a mess, which is not the way I want to be. I'm okay with it. We all just need to drop it and move on and have a great day! ~ Peace to you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape