Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 626 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 9381
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2706

    Classic example of how a session should go. At least up to the up-sell.


  2. #2705

    Jesses new place

    Has anyone been to her new place in Indiana yet? If so drop me a pm on the where abouts and if anyone knows how her new girl is.

    Thanks and be safe.

    HH

  3. #2704
    Quote Originally Posted by NicenDiscreet
    Anyone know what happened to Candi. Working in IN out of her house. She had ads on here all the time & then they just stopped & her # does not work anymore. Just curious if anyone knew anything. You can send me a personal message or answer here.

    Thanks!
    Candi moved to Florida.

    She said she may be back in the area from time to time.

  4. #2703

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Songster3
    Does anyone have details they could share about Jenny?

    Feel free to PM.
    Jenny gives a great massage and u will leave happy hj Nice little body country girl

  5. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
    I saw Hannah last week.

    Good massage and left happy.

    I prefer Katrina at the same location.
    I have seen both of them and always left happy but preferred hannah!

  6. #2701

    Jenny

    Does anyone have details they could share about Jenny?

    Feel free to PM.

  7. #2700

    Hannah

    I saw Hannah last week.

    Good massage and left happy.

    I prefer Katrina at the same location.

  8. #2699

    Candi

    Anyone know what happened to Candi. Working in IN out of her house. She had ads on here all the time & then they just stopped & her # does not work anymore. Just curious if anyone knew anything. You can send me a personal message or answer here.

    Thanks!

  9. #2698

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddrunner
    I had a dream about Lori last week.

    The dream was very bad, waste of time and a nutcase!
    My experience with Lori was always good!

  10. #2697

    What about other small towns in Indiana

    Quote Originally Posted by White
    Incorrect. I have to drive through there quite often. The police presence is HEAVY on Rural but there are several girls walking the main roads. Just passing through over the weekend I drove through and saw Lisa and Kelsey. I also saw two cop cars. One city one county. I did not partake as I was just checking it out for the forum.
    What about another small town like Charlestown? Just got home from running out to get some milk and took a ride thru our "more interesting" part of town. Don't go there much, but got to wondering if there could be any presents that needed to have the bow undone. Seen a few spinners for sure. One chick in some pink pants and a green tube top. I almost popped! She was delicious. Does anyone know about any trim in the Big-C? Close to home and during the day is always nice.

  11. #2696

    Now now

    Let's all play nice. I just thought the reply was funny I wasn't necessarily taking anything out on...dare I say her name ...reply requesting to leave her name off here.

    Not saying I understand, just saying I understand.

  12. #2695

    Lori (Indiana)

    I had a dream about Lori last week.

    The dream was very bad, waste of time and a nutcase!

  13. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood 502
    I was not attacking you I'm not that girl just saying I would not even put myself on here if I had the training like you have although my training is hard to beat so it was kinda a compliment and by novel if you can't sum it up in 30 words or less I'll just skim it and take out the good parts. I love to Laugh and smile and that statment made me do just that your a sweet heart for making everyone understand that you are strictly bizz no funny stuff you go girl.
    Hailey,

    It's okay! I'm not upset or even affected by your posting. You were being funny. If I got upset every time someone cracked a joke at my expense or didn't agree with me, I'd be a mess, which is not the way I want to be. I'm okay with it. We all just need to drop it and move on and have a great day! ~ Peace to you!

  14. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayz Of Summer
    Guys, Because my ad was just copied and pasted to this site AGAIN! And because blah blah blah...
    Wow. What a long-winded lie.

    #1. Nobody is reposting your ads as sex ads.complete and utter nonsense.

    #2. You can just read any theraputic ad and know almost immediately whether or not it is what have in mind. If you are really getting this many confused people, than it sounds like you need to re-design your ads to be more professional.

    #3. No other "legit" massuese has ever had to repeatedly defend themselves on USA. There is no crime with people thinking you do something you don't.

    #4. You have half a dozen deleted posts that were supposed to be PM. If you are going to keep coming around here, will you be at least courteous enough to learn how to submit a report and send a PM.

    Be a professional and go away, or learn how we operate and play by the rules.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #2692
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 45

    Hey Lori

    I was not attacking you I'm not that girl just saying I would not even put myself on here if I had the training like you have although my training is hard to beat so it was kinda a compliment and by novel if you can't sum it up in 30 words or less I'll just skim it and take out the good parts. I love to Laugh and smile and that statment made me do just that your a sweet heart for making everyone understand that you are strictly bizz no funny stuff you go girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape