Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8093
-
09-30-10 07:36 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Re: Darlene - Still Classy
Inside I use a diffuser and bounce lighting techniques. For some special lighting situation I setup a tripod. However, in most cases it’s the shutter speed and aperture setting that makes the difference. Inside I’ll use my mobile flash with an umbrella diffuser. Flash lighting works for must situation. If you want to be creative, try to reproduce natural lighting effects from artificial sources.
Originally Posted by StormRanger
Outside is a different story altogether. Now you have to contend with nature. In most cases natural lighting will suffice for a snapshot. Creativity comes when you combine nature and technology. It’s extremely hard to bounce light off of a cloud. You can improve on your lighting situations by subject placement, using nature as a backlight. (In my case the light reflection from the river was a great help.) I was able to stabilize my depth of field and enhance the background. You’ll note that where there was not backlighting, the background was flat. Fortunately the sun was down and I didn’t have to contend with coarse shadows.
Remember, there were a whole lot of other technical disadvantages I had to contend with. The biggest problem throughout the entire shoot was avoiding being arrested for indecent exposures (pun intended
).
Same girl, same dress, it’s odd how the flash caused that shimmer. I seldom use my lens diffuser in low lighting situations. I do have a diffuser specially designed for outdoor photography. It is most useful in bright sunlight. The problem is, it’s adjustable and takes a little time (that I didn’t have) and darkens the through the lens view finder at a time when speed (not shutter speed
another pun) is of the essence.
I have used Nikon SLR products for years. I use to recommend Canons SLRs because of their ease of operations. Digital cameras are new to me and I have not been able to compare the two brands. It would be interesting to know how they compare today. The biggest consideration, IMHO, is the cost and quality of compatible lens and accessories.
Hope this helps (
anothe pun, I hope the informations helps - the pictures speak for themselves).
CookyJar
-
09-30-10 06:11 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 5563Yeah! Betcha even know the color of her panty’s
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
LOL

CookyJar
-
09-29-10 22:17 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 167Re: Darlene - Still Classy
Hey CookieJar, Darlene is a cutie. I like the setting for these pictures, and the twilight lighting. It makes a nice background. I'm trying to actually learn something about photography, and this low-light situation that you shot is really nice.
Are you using any kind of diffuser on your flash, or is it a direct flash? Does your flash angle up and down? If you flash can angle up, you might want to angle it a few degrees up when shooting pics like these because the best lighting should be more toward the face than the belly (at least when clothed). A diffuser would also help to even out the light.
Are these two pics you posted of the same girl? It's the same place, and it seems to be the same girl but in the rear view the skirt is sparkly, but from the front it isn't. Is that just an effect of the flash? If so, a diffuser might have helped with that too.
I'm looking at a Nikon D3000 package with two lenses and a flash, but I'm still a month or so from getting it. Do you have any specific suggestions for photo equipment? I have a little $100 POS digital camera that I keep in my travel bag, but I'd like to get somthing that will be a real step up.
SR
-
09-29-10 19:38 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 622Cool pics CJ. Good use of color and setting. Nice composition in the couple in the background shot!
-
09-29-10 18:32 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Darlene - Still Classy
Originally Posted by CookyJar
There were a lot of people in the park that evening. It was a nice day for a stroll. Darlene was very willing and just a bit nervous as she frolicked in the park. The camera attracts people like a magnet. If you look in the background of Darlene & Friends 71 you’ll see the Hispanic couple who came over and interrupted us while we were shooting near the rock. (I’ve enhanced the photos just to make the point. Taking outdoor nudes in an adventure.) He knew what was going on, she didn’t have a clue.
I love taking out of door photos.
CookyJar
-
09-29-10 18:12 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 2124Haha I am always right I know a SW when I see one LOL.
-
09-29-10 11:10 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 5563Darlene – A Beauty with Class
Like I said; I don’t usually do recon pictures, especially now that Davey is not around to confirm the identities of the girls pictured.
Darlene is very sexy. That’s obvious. If you can get comfortable with her line of work, you’ll find that; she is very classy, appealing and beautiful.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
JMHO

CookyJar
-
09-28-10 14:05 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Right Angle Lens Is Available.
I once tried using a 200mm telephoto from a parking spot a half block away and still felt very uncomfortable. It is funny how a camera draws attention.
Originally Posted by G Malav
The recon pictures of the hot little thing prancing around in the park were taken at dusk and people noticed the flash right away. A few nosey people walked oven in my direction. One HS couple inquired and I told them I needed some stock shots for a project.
CookyJar
-
09-28-10 13:52 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 5563That's because you're a dirty ole man. Every girl looks like a SW to you.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
ROFLOL

CookyJar
-
09-28-10 10:21 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 315Right Angle Lens Is Available.
Hey CJ, this is soemthing you might want to look into. It is a right angle lens attachment. This way you look like you are photographing something in front of you. In actuality you can shoot something to your immediate left or right. I'll go one further and say if you have a PayPay account maybe everyone that views your handiwork on a regualr basis could through a few bucks your way to help with the purchase of the right angle lens. Heck we might as well get SE one as well based on his picts. Click on this to see
http://www.camerafilters.com/pages/r...glelenses.aspx
-
09-28-10 09:35 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 91Wowzer!
Those are the hottest nonude candid shots Ive seen in awhile if ever at all. That is hot!! Wish I could have seen her!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-27-10 21:18 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Report deleted by Admin
Originally Posted by Arresex
Darn-it!!! I missed another one.
CookyJar
-
09-27-10 19:53 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 2124CJ,
She looks like a SW to me.
-
09-27-10 16:02 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 5563Recon Beauty
I was out the other day with my camera in hand, when I saw this hot little girl playing in the park. The cute school girl outfit got my attention. There was a ton of people in the park, so in order to mask my interest in this eye candy, I started out randomly taking pictures of the different scenes around me. Whenever I could I grabbed a picture of this hot little girl as she played and walked with her friend. Her plump little friend wasn't that interesting, in her baggie jeans. It is really tough to get a good shot from the front without the girl seeing you. Luckily I was able to sneak a few eye candy shots.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Enjoy,
CookyJar
-
09-26-10 22:07 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 5563“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
IMHO both Katie and Ashley are true Beauties. They are beautiful in looks and beautiful in spirit. During our date they were funny, smiling and laughed at my jokes. That alone should count for something. We all hate moody girls who rush and provide bad service. I have never been with Katie when she was anything other than up-beat, smiling and willing. Ashley, even though this was our first time together, was up-beat, fun to be with and a great provider (even without FS).
Originally Posted by CookyJar
If beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder – then perhaps true beauty cannot be seen in a picture. Perhaps true beauty has to be experienced by the beholder.
CookyJar










Reply With Quote





