Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2633

    Morgan a Friend (Protégé) of Moyua???

    Moyua has long been a favorite of mine. Actually, I have many favorites. They come and go. I thought I had gotten over Moyua. I had moved on. But, when I ran into her while waiting for my blue pill to take effect, the old feelings came back. As we drove away, I spotted Morgan. I asked Moyua if she knew her and she replied, “Yes.” She suggested that we bring her along. As we pulled along aside Morgan, Moyua called her over and she got in. Another adventure began. Later, I found out that the two girls had just meant earlier that day. Morgan is new to the life (that’s MOHO).

    On the way to another $10 location Moyua took the lead and explained things to Morgan. To my surprise she did an excellent job, explaining everything to Morgan. She ended by saying, “Relax, he’s a nice guy, just watch me.”

    I thought that was good advice so I relax and followed Moyua’s lead.

    LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Morgan 000.jpg‎   Morgan 005.jpg‎   Morgan 006.jpg‎   Morgan 001.jpg‎   Morgan 003.jpg‎  

    Morgan 004.jpg‎   Morgan 06.jpg‎   Morgan 07.jpg‎   Morgan 08.jpg‎   Morgan 002.jpg‎  


  2. #2632

    Re: The Carrot or the Stick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    …If you want to be an editor, I can suggest a few other contributors in here who make more spelling and grammatical and word usage errors in one post than I am likely to make in a lifetime.



    "If I only had a little humility, I would be perfect."
    I wish you’d stop saying things like this. It’s like you are putting people down because they have a problem with grammar and spelling. That’s not cool.

    Putting people down because of their lack of good grammatical training may endear you to some, but it is likely to keep others from posting for fear of being harassed because of a misplaced comma. And you’re giving me a complex.

    LOL

    CookyJar

  3. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    PS: Do you know if Jenn works with Holly? That would explain some things. He puts a lot more pressure on than some of the other guys.
    Yes Jenn does work with Holly and Abdul's pressure on the girls has been even more so as of late. I dated Jenn prior to her affiliation with Abdul and she was a great date with no time limits. A buddy of mine picked her up one night and took her to a hotel were we did the swap out with her and I took her back. Time spent with her was more than adequate for both of us with normal K rates. Between him and I we must have each dated her 3 or 4 more times and the last time I went to pick her up she immediately got in my ride with demands on time and how much "I" was going to give her. So I drove her right back to Ab's front door and with her protesting that I couldn't take her there, I just said if Ab has a problem he can come outside as I would wait a few minutes and he couldn speak with me. Finished my drink, had a smoke and guess what..No Ab.

  4. #2630

    Re: Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    I was intrigued ever since I read the initial reports on here about this relatively new SW.

    …Jenn looked at me like I had somehow shortchanged her expectations. She said almost with a growl that she gets X for a hotel date, and expects a generous tip on top of that.

    … I guess I would repeat, because she is so excellent in every other way, IF we can be very clear about the compensation expectations, and satisfaction with them. Otherwise, there are plenty of other great SWs on the K.
    Nice review. Very informative.

    I was also intrigued by Jenn’s pass reviews and pictures. I’ve seen her a couple of times as I drove the avenue. Each time I missed her on the turn-around. I think what impressed me most was the way she dress.

    I totally agree with you. I hate any type of up sell or hassle over money. Not because I am a cheap-o, trying to get more for less, But, because I know I am fair. I take a very direct approached when dealing with a new girl – everything is upfront. I let them know what I expect and what I conceder fair compensation. I am a little more lenient with girls that I know. Even with girls I’ve dated in the past, I get a little suspect when they don’t specify what they want upfront.

    I would not accept an open ended contract, one that did not specify a detailed estimate, in my everyday dealings with contractors. Business is business! I do not accept open ended verbal dealings with a girl that would allow for an inflated balloon payment request after the date.

    Thanks for the heads-up. I think I am going to avoid this one. I agree with you, “There are plenty of other great SWs on the K.”

    CookyJar

    PS: Do you know if Jenn works with Holly? That would explain some things. He puts a lot more pressure on than some of the other guys.

  5. #2629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
    Yea...you need a vacation, but keep'ya nose clean!
    HEY, watch it X, just because I know about the stuff doesn't mean I do it!

    Funny, a friend asked me to get her some. I'm like, "Yeah right!" I was tempted but never went through with it.

  6. #2628

    Too Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    ROFLMAO, When X mentioned the white ball, I was picturing the 3.5 gram variety. Guess I'm hanging around the streets too much! BTW, a golf ball is about 45 grams.
    Yea...you need a vacation, but keep'ya nose clean!

  7. #2627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    One of these days you and I have to get together for a beer.

    CookyJar

    Hey, CJ, I'm game if you're buying! BTW, I like sam adams or yuengling lager, served very cold. Never more than three at a sitting, so it won't cost you too much. LOL, just kidding. Discuss where and when in a PM whenever you're up for it.

    My comments were not specific to anyone in particular, kind of tried to address all at once. It just happened that I mentioned it on your thread.

    ROFLMAO, When X mentioned the white ball, I was picturing the 3.5 gram variety. Guess I'm hanging around the streets too much! BTW, a golf ball is about 45 grams.

  8. #2626

    Re: Chela

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser
    Chela is sinsational!!! Lol. Love the pics Cooky.
    What photo editing software are you using?
    Love pic #49.
    Was that layering & green screen? Or just layering?

    Great stuff. Please put her on a bus & send her out to Cali. I'll get the bus fare. Lol.

    BALDY CRUISER
    Sorry Baldy, Trade Secrets.

    I am so sorry; I cannot send her on a bus. The long boring ride would bore the poor girl to death. How about airfare, return flight included of cause.



    CookyJar

  9. #2625

    Re: Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M
    More MORE MORE. I absolutly LOVE her titties. She rivals Mellissa/Ashley and she's incredible.

    I woudl love to see her. Cooky, PM me I'd love to get a hold of her.
    Heather, had an upbeat bubbly attitude. She was willing and very able.

    Taking pictures at night present certain special problems aside from the rather mundane problems of daylight photography. Most fixed lens cameras are designed specifically for taking pictures out of doors in daylight or indoors with a flash. Nighttime pictures with a flash attracts the attention of everyone nearby. The bright flash, in the confines of a car in the dark of night, can be seen for miles. LE driving pass and seeing a car light up with a flash are bound to be curious – hence the added danger of getting arrested for indecent exposure. (A camera flash confined to the inside of a car might resemble, from a distance, a muzzle flash.) Heather was willing to take her chances.

    When a girl is willing to go a few extra mile for pictures, she will usually go a few extra laps during sex.

    Sorry, I have no contact info.

    CookyJar

  10. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    Thats Jackie. What I did not put in my report was that I really did not love that BBBJ she gave. The reason I did not was this. Great bareback sex is often a chemistry thing more than anything else. How was your BBBJ with her?

    She really must be getting desperate to have her face in the pictures, she was so against that.

    Street
    Steve, I am sorry man, I don’t know how I missed this one. It was wedged in between my two posts on Jackie.

    My half and half experience with Jackie was nice. I should qualify that by saying I no longer enjoy car dates the way I enjoyed them in my youth. I believe an inside date would have been better.

    Jackie did not hesitate posing for her pictures. She recognized me by my screen name, “CookyJar.” I have a very good rep on the streets. I’ve been doing this for a long time. Most girls seem to know that posing nicely for me could be a good career more.

  11. #2623

    Whinners and Cry Babys

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooky Jar
    “I think multiple shots of another man’s dick are disgusting.” There, I’ve said it, and I am already sorry that I did.

    Please don’t explain to me the obvious. I know I don’t have to look at them (I don’t). Don’t tell me about the ignore function – I already know about that. Don’t tell me about his right to post whatever he wants – I agree. And I know he is not likely to change because of anything that I or anyone else says. I am just voicing my own personal opinion.

    Nobody cares.
    I'm not sure which is worse..... whining,,,, or whining about whiners.....hmmmm. (Especially on a monger forum)

    All we ever hear is how bad the pics are, tan lines, poor post timing, Blah, blah, bla...
    or
    The other guy; all he does is, Waaa, waa, waa.....cry baby.

    The both of you:
    Quit snilvling and keep shootin pictures or maybe quit mongering and chase a little white ball.

    "I'm just voicing my own personal opinion.

    Nobody cares."


    I love Chela!

    X ut

  12. #2622

    Chela

    Chela is sinsational!!! Lol. Love the pics Cooky.
    What photo editing software are you using?
    Love pic #49.
    Was that layering & green screen? Or just layering?

    Great stuff. Please put her on a bus & send her out to Cali. I'll get the bus fare. Lol.

    BALDY CRUISER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ChelaCookyJar.JPG‎  

  13. #2621

    Re: Chela

    CookyJar,

    Pics # 28 & 49 were fantastic. Keep up the good work.

  14. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Sorry, I am going to put Chela on the back burner for a moment.

    Awhile back a monger on this site made a good point in reference to a girl’s picture’s I had just posted. I am not sure who the girl was. It may have been Suzy or Jewels or Cherry or Rochelle or anyone of the other beautiful girls I,ve pictured. It does not matter who the girl was. His point was valid and could apply to anyone one of the lovely ladies I've posted. He asked, and I am paraphrasing, “With a girl like Blank, why was I even bothering to chase after other women?”

    His question always comes to mine whenever I find a girl like, “Chela.”

    At the time I made up some grossly inadequate answer that even I did not believe. For the life of me, I cannot come up with a good answer. With girls like Chela or Aundrea or Alexus and etc, etc and etc available why do I continue prowling the avenue? You would think that a hottie like Chela would be the answer to any mans animalistic dream.

    Could I be chasing the illusive illusion, the dream – that which cannot be caught?

    At any rate; here is Jackie. On Backpage, she is Brianna.

    Jackie, IMHO, is a nice catch in her own right. These pictures do not do her justice. She is way prettier in person.

    CookyJar
    I love the pictures girls standing naked on the street.

  15. #2619

    Heather

    More MORE MORE. I absolutly LOVE her titties. She rivals Mellissa/Ashley and she's incredible.

    I woudl love to see her. Cooky, PM me I'd love to get a hold of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape