Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #323
    CookyJar,

    That's four in a row now. Actual, fullbodied women not yet eaten up by the streets. Wow. Put Suzy on the top of the list, bro, please. Awesome stuff. And I can't get Jenny-Lynn out of my head!

    Caity and Kerry: Which one is which. Either way... you are a master monger, Cookyjar.

    "Impressive. Most impressive" ~ Darth Vader.

    Peace
    a fan

  2. #322

    From Lil Rhody- giving props to cooky

    Hey,

    Long time hobbyist here short time sex guide member, to say the least you are the shit cooky, god bless you! Every time I log on and see the pics its you comming through with the best of the best! Can't say much here in rhode island not much of anything compares to what you got in philly, so a shout out to you is well deserved kepp up the good work as I know you will. Peace

  3. #321
    I wasn't going to say anything but day after day I find myself logging in to see what new treats Cooky Jar has uploaded.

    Cooky Jar, you are the freaking man, I love the pics.

    And Suzy is freaking hot!!!!

    I'm tempted to fly to Philly and sample what ya'll got.

    After a long dry spell things here are finally improving but I don't see the same quality here........

    Peace out,

    Box

  4. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Suzy and I talked about Andréa. I explained that Andrea was my favorite. I also let it out that nothing is written in stone. She informed me that she and Andrea had double dated (a threesome) before. She was a bit cool when she spoke about Andrea. Later, when I did run into Andrea, she related a not so good review of Suzy and her services while on their double date. Andrea is not too eager for the three of us to get together.

    Would I stop for Suzy again? Other then the fact that technically speaking I didn’t stop for her this time. I have no problem with trying Suzy again. Maybe Andrea doesn’t understand, as we do, YMMV. I am facing two problems. Where do I place Suzy in the queue? Should I add her on at the end, or place her in front of Caity or Danny? How do I get her out of the house without Andrea knowing (I thing I want to try a one on one session before attempting a threesome). Decisions, decisions, what’s a monger to do?

    CookyJar
    CookyJar you could use the time you have on your hands during the "break" to write a book about your experiences. I am serious. You are a talented writer.

  5. #319

    You are on a Vegas roll my friend...

    We could only wish we were having the luck you have. The popo is drying up our area I think its time to go on vacation in your area. I need to find out if I have family in your area.. You think Im kidding........

    Cya

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    First of all, when I said I was taking a break, I meant it. And I did, and I am, taking a break that is. I do not understand what’s going on. It’s like I’m on a wild ride, and I can’t get the fuck off. It’s like I’ve told the dealer to deal me out and I as I leave the table I find a winning Lotto ticket on the floor.

    I thought my luck had finally changed when I called Caity and Kerry answered. I asked for Caity, and she said it was Caity, but I know that was Kerry’s voice on the other end of the phone. Who ever it was, abruptly said they’ll call back and hung up. I thought to myself, “My lucks change, there is no way they could call back; nearly all pay phones are blocked.” No sweat off of my nose, I’ll just go pick up good old Andrea. I drove directly over to Andrea’s house. Not once did I check out the scroll. I said I was not going to peruse the streets and I meant that. When I arrived at Andrea’s house there were two gentlemen sitting on the porch. I got out of my car, walked over and asked them if Andrea was home. The older of the two men got up, went to the door and knocked, when the door was opened, he yelled inside for Andrea. Not wanting to be asked in – I walked back to my car and sat and waited to Andrea. As I checked my rear view mirror, I soon sighted two long legs bounce down the steps and approached the car. From this vantage point, all I saw were legs. I moved my glance to the passenger window, expecting to greet my love, Andrea. As my mouth popped open and my jaw dropped, Suzy said in a kind of sexy voice, “Andrea is not here, she just left.”

    Can you believe this shit? I wasn’t even looking and look what I found, what luck. Another Jackpot, I cannot seem to lose. As Suzy lean into the passenger window, I asked her name. I inquired about Andrea’s whereabouts, and explain that I was a friend and had just dropped by – Andrea was not expecting me. I very pointy asked if she’d like to help me. She asked, “Help you with what?” I told her to hop in and I’d explain as we rode. She got in. Up till now my glaze was fixed on Suzie’s low cut top, but the thought of touching her mammary glands as soon as possible, returned me to reality. I had almost forgotten to do the; are you a cop thing, but the possibility of groping her reminded me to ask, “Can I touch you’re breast?” I reached over, pushed my hand down inside her bra, and squeezed – she quivered.

    I am not going to bore you guys with details. She was good, enough said. She is a shy one. Said she was 22 yrs old. She was in a hurry but I can’t blame her, our location was not the best, even for a quickie BBBJ. I tried to get her to come inside with me but she was reluctant, this being our first date and all. She said maybe next time.

    Suzy and I talked about Andréa. I explained that Andrea was my favorite. I also let it out that nothing is written in stone. She informed me that she and Andrea had double dated (a threesome) before. She was a bit cool when she spoke about Andrea. Later, when I did run into Andrea, she related a not so good review of Suzy and her services while on their double date. Andrea is not too eager for the three of us to get together.

    Would I stop for Suzy again? Other then the fact that technically speaking I didn’t stop for her this time. I have no problem with trying Suzy again. Maybe Andrea doesn’t understand, as we do, YMMV. I am facing two problems. Where do I place Suzy in the queue? Should I add her on at the end, or place her in front of Caity or Danny? How do I get her out of the house without Andrea knowing (I thing I want to try a one on one session before attempting a threesome). Decisions, decisions, what’s a monger to do?

    CookyJar

  6. #318

    Compliments from a fan.

    Cooky, this is your fan from WV, and as I've said before I admire your "documentarian" approach. I have to say though, your last two "specimens" have been "niiice" (as Borat would say). If you must check out for a 'bit, then so be it. But you really seem to be on a roll. Maybe the summer heat is bringin' 'em out for you.

  7. #317

    RE: Re: Caity & Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    If anything jumps off, I be posting, that’s for sure. I will not be trolling the Streets. Not for a while, anyway.
    When I said, "If anything jumps off, I'll be posting..." I meant if something happened with one of the girls posted on earlier - like Caity or Danny or even Jenny Lynn, if I were ever lucky enough to meet up with one of them again.

    I am taking a break and I mean it. I know this, you guys know this, will somebody tell the girls?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzy 15.jpg‎   Suzy 14.jpg‎  

  8. #316

    Ya’ll ain’t gonna believe this shit.

    First of all, when I said I was taking a break, I meant it. And I did, and I am, taking a break that is. I do not understand what’s going on. It’s like I’m on a wild ride, and I can’t get the fuck off. It’s like I’ve told the dealer to deal me out and I as I leave the table I find a winning Lotto ticket on the floor.

    I thought my luck had finally changed when I called Caity and Kerry answered. I asked for Caity, and she said it was Caity, but I know that was Kerry’s voice on the other end of the phone. Who ever it was, abruptly said they’ll call back and hung up. I thought to myself, “My lucks change, there is no way they could call back; nearly all pay phones are blocked.” No sweat off of my nose, I’ll just go pick up good old Andrea. I drove directly over to Andrea’s house. Not once did I check out the scroll. I said I was not going to peruse the streets and I meant that. When I arrived at Andrea’s house there were two gentlemen sitting on the porch. I got out of my car, walked over and asked them if Andrea was home. The older of the two men got up, went to the door and knocked, when the door was opened, he yelled inside for Andrea. Not wanting to be asked in – I walked back to my car and sat and waited for Andrea. As I checked my rear view mirror, I soon sighted two long legs bounce down the steps and approached the car. From this vantage point, all I saw were legs. I moved my glance to the passenger window, expecting to greet my love, Andrea. As my mouth popped open and my jaw dropped, Suzy said in a kind of sexy voice, “Andrea is not here, she just left.”

    Can you believe this shit? I wasn’t even looking and look what I found, what luck. Another Jackpot, I cannot seem to lose. As Suzy lean into the passenger window, I asked her name. I inquired about Andrea’s whereabouts, and explain that I was a friend and had just dropped by – Andrea was not expecting me. I very pointy asked if she’d like to help me. She asked, “Help you with what?” I told her to hop in and I’d explain as we rode. She got in. Up till now my glaze was fixed on Suzie’s low cut top, but the thought of touching her mammary glands as soon as possible, returned me to reality. I had almost forgotten to do the; are you a cop thing, but the possibility of groping her reminded me to ask, “Can I touch you’re breast?” I reached over, pushed my hand down inside her bra, and squeezed – she quivered.

    I am not going to bore you guys with details. She was good, enough said. She is a shy one. Said she was 22 yrs old. She was in a hurry but I can’t blame her, our location was not the best, even for a quickie BBBJ. I tried to get her to come inside with me but she was reluctant, this being our first date and all. She said maybe next time.

    Suzy and I talked about Andréa. I explained that Andrea was my favorite. I also let it out that nothing is written in stone. She informed me that she and Andrea had double dated (a threesome) before. She was a bit cool when she spoke about Andrea. Later, when I did run into Andrea, she related a not so good review of Suzy and her services while on their double date. Andrea is not too eager for the three of us to get together.

    Would I stop for Suzy again? Other then the fact that technically speaking I didn’t stop for her this time. I have no problem with trying Suzy again. Maybe Andrea doesn’t understand, as we do, YMMV. I am facing two problems. Where do I place Suzy in the queue? Should I add her on at the end, or place her in front of Caity or Danny? How do I get her out of the house without Andrea knowing (I thing I want to try a one on one session before attempting a threesome). Decisions, decisions, what’s a monger to do?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzy.jpg‎   Suzy 4.jpg‎   Suzy 1.jpg‎   Suzy 3.jpg‎   Suzy 5.jpg‎  

    Suzy 2.jpg‎   Suzy 6.jpg‎   Suzy 7.jpg‎   Suzy 9.jpg‎   Suzy 10.jpg‎  


  9. #315

    Deepest Respect

    Granted I'm not from the Philly area, not even close. But I view this thread for CookyJar's reports, I respect this man's skills. And I try to learn from him. Caitlyn is unbelievable. Wow, to you I bow. I couldn't date a girl that looks that good, much less find one on the streets. But my take on your LE brush and lack of fear, is that you sir have one hell of a good grip on your self control. I on the other hand by the second stop would have promptly shit my pants.

  10. #314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    well deserved hiatus: CookyJar

    I don't post much nowadays as I have taken up another hobby (motorcycles) that have taken me away from mongering/scouting in the past couple of years but I've still stopped in regularly to see what is going on in Phlly and I must say that it has been a pleasure to read all the reports 'CookyJar' has posted, I'd say you are without a doubt one of the most if not the most valuable asset here currently and a welcome breath of fresh mongering air that keeps things going.

    It seems that circumstances and your gut are telling you to cash in the chips you have right now and take a breather and I cant disagree with that, chasing 'snake eyes' when you feel the imminence of it cant be too wise.

    Hopefully you'll be back in action once you've taken things easy for a bit but your rest is well deserved all the same.

    best regards,

  11. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I know I said I was taking a break. I didn’t. I made another run. This time I mean it, I am taking myself out of the game. I am officially sitting on the side lines. I am not quitting, I am taking a rest....Why? You guys tell me. You gamblers out there, tell me what I should do.
    No more taking wild chances for me, not for a while anyway.
    .
    Taking a break is more of a mental thing than anything else. Unless you are superstitious, then you realize that being on a "winning streak" is all luck and psychological as well.

    It sounds like you need a break because you won't be enjoying the experiences as much as you will if you take a rest for awhile....it could be a couple of months or probably just a few weeks or maybe less.

    So just listen to your gut and if you really want to take a break, be sure to jack off to porn pretty often...that will keep you "sedated" and less inclined to get back out there before you are really ready for more action.

    I sometimes take a break from pussy for a few weeks because women start to annoy me too much, and I realize that I'm not enjoying the pussy and bjs it as much as I should. Then after a few weeks off, I am more appreciative of it and have some really mind-blowing experiences.

    Like you say, there is always some risk involved so the rewards should be as high as possible, which means you have to be in a state of mind to really enjoy yourself to the max.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You know what really bothered me, Davey? I had a cop pull up to me twice and I had two hookers in my vehicle. I could have lost everything (well, maybe not everything, but lots). One of the girls was barely legal and I haven’t even thought to check. And here is the killer, the thing that worries me the most. Not once was I ever nervous, scared or even anxious.
    I believe your calmness may have saved you, as they may have assumed you were up to no good if you appeared nervous. By appearing calm, they assumed you were being honest with them.

  13. #311

    Enjoy your vacation from the street

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    ...., you’d had thought I was a harden hustlers, use to dealing with cops on a regular bases. Even the way I dealt with the girls was different. After the second stop, I told them to shut the fuck up. I began to give them orders on what to do if we are stopped again. I was yelling, and like I said, we had words. At one point, I felt more like a pimp then a monger.

    ......
    CookyJar
    Maybe that's what the cop thought, and that's why he didn't bother you.

  14. #310

    Re: Caity & Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Funny thing about phone #'s though, no matter how many I have, I still feel the urge to find something new all the time.
    And the spoil pretty fast. Half of them are probably no good. I will be starting with the latest and working my way back. I am going to start with Caity. Then I’ll try Danny and her cousin if the number is still good. I’d sure like to do Caity and Danny as a set.

    If anything jumps off, I be posting, that’s for sure. I will not be trolling the Streets. Not for a while, anyway.

    You know what really bothered me, Davey? I had a cop pull up to me twice and I had two hookers in my vehicle. I could have lost everything (well, maybe not everything, but lots). One of the girls was barely legal and I haven’t even thought to check. And here is the killer, the thing that worries me the most. Not once was I ever nervous, scared or even anxious. It was like I was use to doing this type of shit everyday. The lies, the answers came so freely, you’d had thought I was a harden hustlers, use to dealing with cops on a regular bases. Even the way I dealt with the girls was different. After the second stop, I told them to shut the fuck up. I began to give them orders on what to do if we are stopped again. I was yelling, and like I said, we had words. At one point, I felt more like a pimp then a monger.

    I am use to making quick decisions, giving orders and handling problems at the office. I am very good at putting out fires. My guess is, that’s part of what a pimp does, makes decisions, gives orders, handles their problems and putting out fires when necessary.

    The fact that at no time did I pop a sweat, I stayed cool and calm from beginning to end and I never once gave thought to the trouble I could have been in, bothers me. Am I taking on the persona of a street person?

    CookyJar

  15. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Iva Bigun
    Is Kerry the one naked in the car? She's got a damn fine little body on her. Makes me wanna pay a visit to Philly....
    I thought it was pretty obvious. Most of the guy around the Philly thread know Karry. Caity is the younger girl inside the car. Kerry is the girl on the outside. Follow the links to see pictures of Kerry (I spelled her name Carrie). She was my Xmas present to the Administrator.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape