Rubrankings.com
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2107 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Breeze

Haven't seen a report on Jen in a long while, just curious if she is still seeing people.

Thai massage

Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    Which of the 3 or 4 Thai Massages located at 12 Mile and Northwestern are worth going to?
    After hearing from some people about becoming a senior, I've meant to post some info but haven't gotten around to it. This could be a good place too start. I had first gone to Siam touch and it seemed legit to me, a lot of business. Good massage though. I then made a trip to ultimate Thai where I made a previous post about an encounter where I was looking for pointers thinking I would have gotten a HE but didn't. I went back another time with the same girl and used the tips I received and did get a HE with some OTC roaming. Good massage and stretching there. My favorite was at what google calls body and soul right across northwestern but their sign says Thai sauna and massage. I saw Neediya (sp?) there my first time and she was very flirty with nice tits. HE no problem with her. Pretty good massage but not the best. Didn't get her name the first time so went back to see her and she wasn't there. Got an older lady with no hints of extras so after the massage I asked the desk lady about the previous girl and after identifying her she said she went to Thailand for vacation and gave me the name. Called back a couple months later and asked for her specifically and she was there. Got the massage and a BBBJ. She said she was hoping in about a month she was going to get her license and move to one of the other places across the street, either ultimate or Thai, I don't remember. This was in January.

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    Has a different vibe. Got a tallish, plain jane type, early 60 ish Korean lady. Not too fat, definitely not thin. So. So massage, on the flip she allowed her to and bra to be lifted up. Never used to happen at that place. Lubed up with a slurry of salt and oil, close to a jackhammer finish. (what's with the salt?) Saw a short very unattractive younger women roaming around. Might go back but not for a while.
    That sucks. It's been my go to for a very long time. But would say 3 of the last 4 visits have been sub par. I reported last week it was a good visit and was hoping we were more back to normal.

Bella Touch

Has a different vibe. Got a tallish, plain jane type, early 60 ish Korean lady. Not too fat, definitely not thin. So. So massage, on the flip she allowed her to and bra to be lifted up. Never used to happen at that place. Lubed up with a slurry of salt and oil, close to a jackhammer finish. (what's with the salt?) Saw a short very unattractive younger women roaming around. Might go back but not for a while.

Barbie at All Green

Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in just before lunch today and was delighted to meet Gigi. Not your average looking Korean. She is a little bit tall and has light skin, long blonde hair and green-grey eyes. Excellent body with great legs. I always like to start with a table shower and Gigi made sure I was clean. Then, off to the room to get better acquainted. She immediately dropped her dress and I welcomed her to the table. I was not in the mood for FS but I had to taste her body. Succulent tits and a very sweet pussy. Nothing like having some beautiful long legs surrounding your head as your lick away. When I was done, she returned the favor. Gigi is hot.

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beverley-hills/23175678.html
    I stopped in around 1 pm today and I got the new girl Barbie. This place always seem to change girls weekly. And, the girls are always hot. Barbie is, in my opinion, the hotest one to date. She has a beautiful face with shoulder length hair. Her body is perfect. Nice tits and a nice little ass. Five foot two and maybe 95 pounds. I started on the shower table and she showed me some soaping skills. Then, in the room, her cute little shiny green dress got quickly lost in the shuffle. I didn't know where to start but I figured the tits were a good place. Perfect tits. Then I worked my way down to her lovely pussy and had my lunch there. I finally got her on the table with me where she satisfied me with her mouth and pussy. I don't know where they get these beautiful ladies. But, I am happy that they keep getting them.

That seals it

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detail report. I was thinking to explore this AMP but based on your report, I think I can save my trip.
    Ditto. Thanks for saving me the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detail report. I was thinking to explore this AMP but based on your report, I think I can save my trip.
    Ditto. Thanks for saving me the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeOmni  [View Original Post]
    This is long. I think details are helpful. Sue me.

I live within very easy walking distance to this AMP's location. Both visits were on foot to avoid the possibility of my neighbors noticing my vehicle in the lot. The posted hours are 9 am to 10 pm. I made my first attempt to visit on a Sunday morning, around 11:30, figuring I would beat the Sunday afternoon monger crowd. There were no vehicles anywhere in the lot so I figured I was the first customer.

When you enter the lobby, a buzzer sounds to announce your arrival. As others have noted, the lobby is separated from the massage rooms by a (presumably) secured door and a check-in window. The window is fully occupied by a big sign that advises you to ring the bell (on the counter) if no one comes to greet you. Before I got a chance to ring the bell, a short-haired woman (40 ish), dressed in a tight-fitting, very short black dress popped her head out the door but said nothing. I asked, "Massage?" She looked somewhat confused before telling me "You come back, half hour. " I repeated back to her, "Half hour?" She then opened the door wide, made a motion for me to enter the back area, and again said "half hour. " Figuring she wanted me to "come back" to a room to wait out the half hour, I took a few steps forward as if to follow her. She then pressed a hand to my chest, waved her other hand toward the exit door, and said, "Come back, half hour. " As I left the location, I again scoped out the parking lot and confirmed not a single vehicle parked anywhere in the area, so either she was busy entertaining a pedestrian (like me) or she just wasn't ready for business yet. I never made it back that day.

Based on the reports I had read, I assumed it was Cici I had encountered. (Spoiler: I would meet Cici on my next trip, so it must have been Sophia at this first aborted visit.).

My next visit was a weekday around 5:30 pm. A long-haired woman (35 ish) met me, wearing a loose fitting, full-length dress. With no words being exchanged, she led me back to a room, said "$80", took my money, pointed at the massage table, and disappeared. Her behavior was somewhat robotic and her English seemed confined to the minimal necessary for the transaction, so my first thought was that she was just a hostess, rather than the masseuse.

While she was gone, I got undressed and laid face down on the table. Contrary to another report, my table had a face cradle. (Maybe different tables in each room?) No sheets or towels were visible anywhereclear message: draping is not even offered.

The robot woman returned. Turns out she was indeed the masseuse. The language issue was immediately a problem. She made some whispered utterances I couldn't understand, gesturing me to place my face in the cradle. I did so. After a good 30 seconds of nothing happening, she again started speaking quietly, nothing resembling English. Assuming she was asking about pressure, I responded "medium. " She laughed and then tapped my shoulder. I looked up at her to see what she wanted but she just tapped my shoulder again while pushing my face back down. No idea what that was all about.

She began "scrunching" the skin on my upper back with the fingers of both her hands, moving to my arms, then lower back. When she moved to my ass, she switched to using just her fingertips to stroke my ass cheeks, with no detours into the crack or taint, before resuming the scrunching maneuver on my legs. Then she worked back up my body the same way. This went on for about five minutes, enough to convince me that I shouldn't hold out for any attempt at a decent massage. (Other reports have suggested this as well.) After three trips up and down my backside, she spent several minutes focused solely on using her fingertips on my ass cheeks, slipping further down into the taint area. I lifted my hips to facilitate her reach into lower areas, but she never ventured toward the balls. The taint seemed to be the limit. That went on for a few minutes, then she announced "you turn. ".

After the flip, she seemed to loosen up a bit, bending her face close to my face, smiling, while her hand drifted to my crotch. While staring into my eyes, she openly played with the balls and dick, not a full-out handy, but very enjoyable. I nodded my head and moaned to show my appreciation. This fondling went on for a good five minutes, but never progressed to a full stroking action. Eventually, she began opening her mouth into a wide O and running her tongue around her lips. I took this as an offer of oral and nodded. She then held up both hands: a single finger raised on one hand, and four fingers raised on the other hand. Assuming this was her opening quote, I shook my head and said "Too much. " She acted confused (bad acting) and again did the one-four finger thing. I shook my head again, and pointed at the hand with one finger to signal that was my counter-offer. She continued to flash one-four. I flashed a single finger in return, hoping she'd understand I was willing to go no more than one on oral. No dicestill one-four from her.

Figuring I'd settle for a handy, I pointed back to my crotch, made a j / o gesture, and flashed six fingers to signal my offer. Looks of confusion from her. She again started licking her lips, giving me the one-four sign. At that point I was tired of playing the game and abandoned all hopes of any kind of HE. I wasn't willing to pay well-over-market on a handy or oral just for the future possibility of (likely very expensive) FS. I turned back over and motioned for her to continue the massage. She half-assed it for another five or so minutes before saying "you done" and departed the room.

She came back to offer me water while I was dressing. Her language skills suddenly got much better as she suggested "you come back see me again when you have more money?" I just smiled and asked her name. She said "Cici" which blew my mind because she had not acted at all like the Cici described in the reports so far. I tipped $40 (my standard when prolonged contact is made with my junk without full release). I braced myself for her to pester me for more, but she just smiled and repeated I should "come back" to see her again.

Given her inflexibility on pricing and conveniently-timed language lapses, I will not "come back. " To be clear, I had arrived with more than enough to spring for FS if the stars had aligned. Her assumption that I had arrived with a light wallet was revealing to me: anyone who doesn't meet her opening quote for oral is SOL.

That being said, I'd like to point out that almost all of the successful reports so far for this AMP have been remarkably silent on the issue of what the damage was. My experience leads me to conclude that the ladies are used to getting their asking price (too much, IMO) but no one wants to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeOmni  [View Original Post]

I live within very easy walking distance to this AMP's location. Both visits were on foot to avoid the possibility of my neighbors noticing my vehicle in the lot. The posted hours are 9 am to 10 pm. I made my first attempt to visit on a Sunday morning, around 11:30, figuring I would beat the Sunday afternoon monger crowd. There were no vehicles anywhere in the lot so I figured I was the first customer.

When you enter the lobby, a buzzer sounds to announce your arrival. As others have noted, the lobby is separated from the massage rooms by a (presumably) secured door and a check-in window. The window is fully occupied by a big sign that advises you to ring the bell (on the counter) if no one comes to greet you. Before I got a chance to ring the bell, a short-haired woman (40 ish), dressed in a tight-fitting, very short black dress popped her head out the door but said nothing. I asked, "Massage?" She looked somewhat confused before telling me "You come back, half hour. " I repeated back to her, "Half hour?" She then opened the door wide, made a motion for me to enter the back area, and again said "half hour. " Figuring she wanted me to "come back" to a room to wait out the half hour, I took a few steps forward as if to follow her. She then pressed a hand to my chest, waved her other hand toward the exit door, and said, "Come back, half hour. " As I left the location, I again scoped out the parking lot and confirmed not a single vehicle parked anywhere in the area, so either she was busy entertaining a pedestrian (like me) or she just wasn't ready for business yet. I never made it back that day.

Based on the reports I had read, I assumed it was Cici I had encountered. (Spoiler: I would meet Cici on my next trip, so it must have been Sophia at this first aborted visit.)...
    A long post but very helpful, thank you.

Green Rose. Not a Fan

Based on the reports I had read, I assumed it was Cici I had encountered. (Spoiler: I would meet Cici on my next trip, so it must have been Sophia at this first aborted visit.).

My next visit was a weekday around 5:30 pm. A long-haired woman (35 ish) met me, wearing a loose fitting, full-length dress. With no words being exchanged, she led me back to a room, said "$80", took my money, pointed at the massage table, and disappeared. Her behavior was somewhat robotic and her English seemed confined to the minimal necessary for the transaction, so my first thought was that she was just a hostess, rather than the masseuse.

While she was gone, I got undressed and laid face down on the table. Contrary to another report, my table had a face cradle. (Maybe different tables in each room?) No sheets or towels were visible anywhere—clear message: draping is not even offered.

The robot woman returned. Turns out she was indeed the masseuse. The language issue was immediately a problem. She made some whispered utterances I couldn't understand, gesturing me to place my face in the cradle. I did so. After a good 30 seconds of nothing happening, she again started speaking quietly, nothing resembling English. Assuming she was asking about pressure, I responded "medium. " She laughed and then tapped my shoulder. I looked up at her to see what she wanted but she just tapped my shoulder again while pushing my face back down. No idea what that was all about.

She began "scrunching" the skin on my upper back with the fingers of both her hands, moving to my arms, then lower back. When she moved to my ass, she switched to using just her fingertips to stroke my ass cheeks, with no detours into the crack or taint, before resuming the scrunching maneuver on my legs. Then she worked back up my body the same way. This went on for about five minutes, enough to convince me that I shouldn't hold out for any attempt at a decent massage. (Other reports have suggested this as well.) After three trips up and down my backside, she spent several minutes focused solely on using her fingertips on my ass cheeks, slipping further down into the taint area. I lifted my hips to facilitate her reach into lower areas, but she never ventured toward the balls. The taint seemed to be the limit. That went on for a few minutes, then she announced "you turn. ".

After the flip, she seemed to loosen up a bit, bending her face close to my face, smiling, while her hand drifted to my crotch. While staring into my eyes, she openly played with the balls and dick, not a full-out handy, but very enjoyable. I nodded my head and moaned to show my appreciation. This fondling went on for a good five minutes, but never progressed to a full stroking action. Eventually, she began opening her mouth into a wide O and running her tongue around her lips. I took this as an offer of oral and nodded. She then held up both hands: a single finger raised on one hand, and four fingers raised on the other hand. Assuming this was her opening quote, I shook my head and said "Too much. " She acted confused (bad acting) and again did the one-four finger thing. I shook my head again, and pointed at the hand with one finger to signal that was my counter-offer. She continued to flash one-four. I flashed a single finger in return, hoping she'd understand I was willing to go no more than one on oral. No dice—still one-four from her.

Figuring I'd settle for a handy, I pointed back to my crotch, made a j / o gesture, and flashed six fingers to signal my offer. Looks of confusion from her. She again started licking her lips, giving me the one-four sign. At that point I was tired of playing the game and abandoned all hopes of any kind of HE. I wasn't willing to pay well-over-market on a handy or oral just for the future possibility of (likely very expensive) FS. I turned back over and motioned for her to continue the massage. She half-assed it for another five or so minutes before saying "you done" and departed the room.

She came back to offer me water while I was dressing. Her language skills suddenly got much better as she suggested "you come back see me again when you have more money?" I just smiled and asked her name. She said "Cici" which blew my mind because she had not acted at all like the Cici described in the reports so far. I tipped $40 (my standard when prolonged contact is made with my junk without full release). I braced myself for her to pester me for more, but she just smiled and repeated I should "come back" to see her again.

Given her inflexibility on pricing and conveniently-timed language lapses, I will not "come back. " To be clear, I had arrived with more than enough to spring for FS if the stars had aligned. Her assumption that I had arrived with a light wallet was revealing to me: anyone who doesn't meet her opening quote for oral is SOL.

That being said, I'd like to point out that almost all of the successful reports so far for this AMP have been remarkably silent on the issue of what the damage was. My experience leads me to conclude that the ladies are used to getting their asking price (too much, IMO) but no one wants to admit it.

Try Siam Touch Thai Massage

Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    Which of the 3 or 4 Thai Massages located at 12 Mile and Northwestern are worth going to?
    Haven't heard anything more than a hit & miss basic HJ ending for the standard + $40 tip from a couple of those locations in some X amount of time, but Siam Touch located at XX419 used to be the most consistent along with OTC touching allowed, with decent looking providers, but that was quite a while ago, and as we know, good providers come & go like Michigan weather, good luck??

Indian?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She is in Pontiac near Pontiac General Hospital. Private location. No extras.

Massage was ok. Wears a rubber glove which I don't care for.

Nice lady trying to do massage for income.

If you want a 1/2 way decent massage with a rubber glove for $85 an hour, you will be happy.

If not I would not go.

She looks like her picture to me.
    Is she Indian? Looks like Indian women. Would try out for variety if yes.

Thai Massage - 12 mile & Northwestern?

D Spa

Hard Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the ads for D Spa on Van Dyke in Warren, anyone have a review or info for me? PM's are fine. I am always leery of going to Warren as well as Troy and MH but the ads have been consistent for a while and I will be in the area for work later this week. I appreciate any and all input or even other suggestions as I will be working around the Hoover / Masonic area in Warren.

Crystal Massage Pontiac

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna2006  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream this evening of Crystal in Pontiac;.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...717088538.html

She is a bit hesitant on giving out her location, but she does direct you where to go and when you arrive, she does give you the correct house number.

She is not a clock watcher, well over an hour massage. It is a DIY ending. Nothing on the menu, but she is cool with it. Very much a sweetheart, nice young lady.

Well worth the $, good massage too. At least the one I had was.

I'll be returning. Good luck all, stay safe out there!
    I saw her. She is in Pontiac near Pontiac General Hospital. Private location. No extras.

Massage was ok. Wears a rubber glove which I don't care for.

Nice lady trying to do massage for income.

If you want a 1/2 way decent massage with a rubber glove for $85 an hour, you will be happy.

If not I would not go.

She looks like her picture to me.

Posting Limitations