Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
MEET AND FUCK TODAY
Click here for the best sugar babies
Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Delaware Douchebaggery!

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Cephlapod Love

Other Considerations?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodLagerBeer  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to Ceph's #3 a few posts back, it is generally illegal to video-tape without consent in areas where you expect reasonable privacy in most states. Not sure how MD laws apply to this but I believe they also keep our privacy safe. The outside pole camera is fair game. Recordings inside the rooms may be used against X (at the very minimum, they could be used to add further charges). I'm not a lawyer, but I'd expect using them against witnesses would not be allowed as they were illegally obtained. Any thoughts or further insight?
    Good observation as to wandering into territory that is going to require a lawyer. I agree.

Wiki "Exclusionary Rule" has some interesting background, loopholes and wiggle room https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusionary_rule.

Saw something in another article, along the lines that material will not be admissible in court unless it was created in the course of a criminal act or to further a criminal enterprise.

Also, aren't the rules of evidence in a civil matter (perhaps Family Court?) substantially different and such material therefore admissible?

Finally I believe the charges X is facing are in Federal Court. Has anyone seen MD take any interest or get involved with ancillary charges? I note that local LE was investigating X's operation what 5 years ago, but stopped due to a lack of resources.

So the question is how far Federal Prosecutors could go to build a case and "encourage" witnesses? If this issue is in a grey area, then they could decide to proceed against dudes and it would be up to opposing counsel to have a judge rule on admissibility. Then again, if it is clearly "out of bounds" then worries could be set aside? (just thinking on both sides of the coin.).

A concern is. Lying to LE or Federal Prosecutors. (Why would you be talking without counsel?) If there is a tape of a dude having sex with a girl and the dude tells LE all he did was get a massage. Seems like even in situations where there is no real underlying crime, the "process" crimes is what stubs toes.

Hopefully we will know by the August deadline that a plea deal has been reached. Not sure if the PD budget could handle the cost of a trial in the face of this much evidence? Could a plea deal include cooperation as a witness?

Another thing I noted was that I only saw one charge mentioned (using interstate facilities to promote a business enterprise involving prostitution offenses, 18 USC 1952 (a)(3)), so not sure if there were others? There were probably 4 other sections cited in the Affidavit / warrant application.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails X Charge.jpg‎  

Just to add to Ceph's #3 a few posts back, it is generally illegal to video-tape without consent in areas where you expect reasonable privacy in most states. Not sure how MD laws apply to this but I believe they also keep our privacy safe. The outside pole camera is fair game. Recordings inside the rooms may be used against X (at the very minimum, they could be used to add further charges). I'm not a lawyer, but I'd expect using them against witnesses would not be allowed as they were illegally obtained. Any thoughts or further insight?

Update. Incomplete Listing of Events. X Case

WHFT Time Line provided as a "Paul Harvey - The Rest of The Story" service.
    March 12,2019: FBI rec'd arrest warrant.
    March 14,2019: X arrested.
    March 15,2019.
    - Arrest Warrant filed.
    - Unsealed documents Application for Warrants, etc.
    March 15,2019: X appeared before Fed Magistrate.
    - Released on own recognizance.
    - 24/7 confinement at home.
    - Released to custody of? Sister?
    March 18,2019: Notice of Appearance (attorney for Defense): MICHAEL ZZZZZZZZZZ, #8888888 Assistant Federal Public Defender.
    April 23,2019: Modification of Order of Release.
    - own recognizance
    - to custody of Rita ZZZZZZZZZ, fwiw Debra ZZZZ QQQQQQQQQ is his Mom
    - travel restricted to MD
    - no contact with victims or witnesses, including Ms ZZZZZZZZZZZZ (???? Under-aged Victim #1????)
    - curfew 8 P to 7 A
    April 24,2019: MEMORANDUM TO COUNSEL (from Judge presiding over the case)
    - Arraignment has taken place motions due:
    - by May 14
    - Conf call May 23 445 PM
    June 26,2019: 60-day delay - Parties requested a delay so that plea negotiations could take place. This puts a hold on "the clock" that is established - i.e. "right to a speedy trial".
    June 26,2019: Order Granting Extension of Time.
    July 1, 2019: Motion to Modify Release Conditions - Note: motion Denied, however, see order below.
    - Appeared with one charge March 15,2019
    - Released on 24/7 home confinement
    - Prohibited from internet
    - April 23 modified release. Removed curfew

Requesting of the Court Note Fed Attys and Fed "system" (pre-Trial) were opposed
    - "access to smart phone would allow him (Ed Note: meaning X) to obtain employment with Uber or Lyft as a driver during the evenings" this is what the request stated!
    - Internet Access. Allow X to take online courses on Real Estate & regain his real estate license.
    July 1, 2019: Order Modify Release no more curfew, allowed to access internet.
    Note: I was allowed to observed this information. Apparently there is a database one can pay to access and it shows some of the documents related to a case. I did not sign up for access to this database and only observed some documents. So there could be some holes, omissions or errors. I make no claims on the accuracy or completeness of the above. errors could be from my poor note taking or poor eyesight. Names have been redacted per forum policy.

Not WHFT

Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    BALTIMORE A man who forced a 15-year-old girl to perform sex acts with clients at motels in Elkton and Newark, Del. , was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison Friday in a human trafficking case, according to the USA Attorney's Office.

USA District Judge James K. Bredar imposed the 25-year sentence on Steven M. Williams, 39, of Delaware, after he had pleaded guilty to sex trafficking of a child by force, fraud, and coercion, federal prosecutors reported.

The judge ordered Williams to serve 10 years of supervised probation after his prison release and to register as a convicted sex offender, which will allow police and residents to keep tabs on him.

Elkton Police Department detectives started their investigation leading to the arrests of Williams and his two accomplices on July 14,2017, after receiving a report that two men and a woman had forcibly removed a teenage girl from the Knights Inn at 262 Belle Hill Road in Elkton, near the Interstate 95 exchange, at about 2 am July 13, a day earlier, and drove away with her in the vehicle, police reported.

Last month, one of Williams' co-defendants Harry Eugene Rivers Jr. , 29, of Delaware was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison, after he had pleaded guilty to six trafficking. The judge ordered Rivers, whose nicknames include "Pots" and "Hakeem," to serve five years of supervised probation after his prison release.

The other co-defendant, Jessica L. "Tutti" Schaefer, 24, of Pennsylvania, is awaiting her June 6 sentencing after she pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of a child for her role in the human trafficking operation.

"Children cannot consent to have sex for money. Human traffickers such as Steven Williams compel their victims to work for little or no compensation, often using violence and threats to force their victims to engage in prostitution," USA Attorney Robert K. Hur commented in a written statement Friday after Williams' sentencing.

He added, "This lengthy sentence should send a powerful message that sex trafficking will not be tolerated in Maryland. Through the Maryland Human Trafficking Task Force, law enforcement is working with nonprofit organizations to help human trafficking victims and prosecute the traffickers. Working to end human trafficking is a priority for the Maryland USA Attorney's Office. ".

According to Williams' plea agreement, the teen, a Pennsylvania resident who lived with her father in Delaware, engaged in "commercial sex acts" with men in Delaware, along with Schaefer, who had posted ads of herself for prostitution purposes. Shaefer had met the teen at a Delaware motel, and they worked together as prostitutes, prosecutors noted.

Williams, whose nicknames include "Brother Ray," responded to one of those ads posted on Backpage.com and determined that Schaefer and the teenage girl, who had recently completed the eighth grade, would work for him, prosecutors reported.

Prosecutors said Williams provided Schaefer and the girl with crack cocaine, putting them in debt to him. The girl and Schaefer then engaged in commercial sex acts to pay off their debt to Williams, prosectors added.

"(The girl) and Schaefer gave any proceeds earned from performing commercial sex acts to Williams. To facilitate the commercial sex acts, Williams rented hotel rooms in his name or the names of men paying for the commercial sex acts, and Harry Rivers provided narcotics to the females and their customers and helped to arrange 'dates' for the females," federal prosecutors outlined.
    I don't thinkt his is the WHFT group. The name doesn't match. WHFT guys name starts with an X.

Ruger.

Update

They're considering pleas and extending the deadline to Aug 26.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-07-09_11-21-35.jpg‎  

Atricle

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Eh, me thinks the wheels of justice grind slowly.

FIRST, have not seen (perhaps am blind?) any indication that the target was even arrested. The info that is out there is from an application for a search warrant. Since the website seizure was part of the warrant request, I think it is safe to assume that the warrants were granted and the searches & seizures conducted.

So what is the next step? Arrest and preliminary hearing or a Grand Jury indictment? Have seen some mention a Court hearing in later June, but haven't seen proof of that case.

SECOND, if any of the dudes that were contact have talked to counsel, I am sure they were advised to not talk about this any long including social media etc. So looking for those guys to comment seems like slim & none, with slim being out to lunch.

THIRD, and again a general heads up. Anyone who was a new client at WHFT after say September 12,2018 should be VERY concerned. 1) That is the date that a pole camera was set up to record the comings & goings of the room X used for dating. 2) X had a go-pro camera installed in the room and video taped the date. So from this LE has license plate numbers and videos of a gent dating a girl. Problem is that IF one is contacted by LE or Fed lawyers, you tell them you only got a massage and the tape better prove that! What got those Trump associates jammed up? Lying to Fed investigators. So while there may have been a hearing or something, I suspect any trial is months off. Unless X pleads to something there likely will be a trial. IF the Feds need to prove things then perhaps some dudes get jammed up to testify for the prosecution?

So anyone have access to the Case database and can share info on where this all stands? Anyone see anything in the MD or Elkton papers?

Anyone have access to this article? Can't even see the defendant's name!

https://www.cecildaily.com/news/loca...d41bfbc98.html
    BALTIMORE — A man who forced a 15-year-old girl to perform sex acts with clients at motels in Elkton and Newark, Del. , was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison Friday in a human trafficking case, according to the USA Attorney's Office.

USA District Judge James K. Bredar imposed the 25-year sentence on Steven M. Williams, 39, of Delaware, after he had pleaded guilty to sex trafficking of a child by force, fraud, and coercion, federal prosecutors reported.

The judge ordered Williams to serve 10 years of supervised probation after his prison release and to register as a convicted sex offender, which will allow police and residents to keep tabs on him.

Elkton Police Department detectives started their investigation leading to the arrests of Williams and his two accomplices on July 14,2017, after receiving a report that two men and a woman had forcibly removed a teenage girl from the Knights Inn at 262 Belle Hill Road in Elkton, near the Interstate 95 exchange, at about 2 am July 13, a day earlier, and drove away with her in the vehicle, police reported.

Last month, one of Williams' co-defendants — Harry Eugene Rivers Jr. , 29, of Delaware — was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison, after he had pleaded guilty to six trafficking. The judge ordered Rivers, whose nicknames include "Pots" and "Hakeem," to serve five years of supervised probation after his prison release.

The other co-defendant, Jessica L. "Tutti" Schaefer, 24, of Pennsylvania, is awaiting her June 6 sentencing after she pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of a child for her role in the human trafficking operation.

"Children cannot consent to have sex for money. Human traffickers such as Steven Williams compel their victims to work for little or no compensation, often using violence and threats to force their victims to engage in prostitution," USA Attorney Robert K. Hur commented in a written statement Friday after Williams' sentencing.

He added, "This lengthy sentence should send a powerful message that sex trafficking will not be tolerated in Maryland. Through the Maryland Human Trafficking Task Force, law enforcement is working with nonprofit organizations to help human trafficking victims and prosecute the traffickers. Working to end human trafficking is a priority for the Maryland USA Attorney's Office. ".

According to Williams' plea agreement, the teen, a Pennsylvania resident who lived with her father in Delaware, engaged in "commercial sex acts" with men in Delaware, along with Schaefer, who had posted ads of herself for prostitution purposes. Shaefer had met the teen at a Delaware motel, and they worked together as prostitutes, prosecutors noted.

Williams, whose nicknames include "Brother Ray," responded to one of those ads posted on Backpage.com and determined that Schaefer and the teenage girl, who had recently completed the eighth grade, would work for him, prosecutors reported.

Prosecutors said Williams provided Schaefer and the girl with crack cocaine, putting them in debt to him. The girl and Schaefer then engaged in commercial sex acts to pay off their debt to Williams, prosectors added.

"(The girl) and Schaefer gave any proceeds earned from performing commercial sex acts to Williams. To facilitate the commercial sex acts, Williams rented hotel rooms in his name or the names of men paying for the commercial sex acts, and Harry Rivers provided narcotics to the females and their customers and helped to arrange 'dates' for the females," federal prosecutors outlined.

WHFT Happenings

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo  [View Original Post]
    As usual, crickets. I call 100% on these guys who were contacted by LE.
    Eh, me thinks the wheels of justice grind slowly.

FIRST, have not seen (perhaps am blind?) any indication that the target was even arrested. The info that is out there is from an application for a search warrant. Since the website seizure was part of the warrant request, I think it is safe to assume that the warrants were granted and the searches & seizures conducted.

So what is the next step? Arrest and preliminary hearing or a Grand Jury indictment? Have seen some mention a Court hearing in later June, but haven't seen proof of that case.

SECOND, if any of the dudes that were contact have talked to counsel, I am sure they were advised to not talk about this any long including social media etc. So looking for those guys to comment seems like slim & none, with slim being out to lunch.

THIRD, and again a general heads up. Anyone who was a new client at WHFT after say September 12,2018 should be VERY concerned. 1) That is the date that a pole camera was set up to record the comings & goings of the room X used for dating. 2) X had a go-pro camera installed in the room and video taped the date. So from this LE has license plate numbers and videos of a gent dating a girl. Problem is that IF one is contacted by LE or Fed lawyers, you tell them you only got a massage and the tape better prove that! What got those Trump associates jammed up? Lying to Fed investigators. So while there may have been a hearing or something, I suspect any trial is months off. Unless X pleads to something there likely will be a trial. IF the Feds need to prove things then perhaps some dudes get jammed up to testify for the prosecution?

So anyone have access to the Case database and can share info on where this all stands? Anyone see anything in the MD or Elkton papers?

Anyone have access to this article? Can't even see the defendant's name!

https://www.cecildaily.com/news/loca...d41bfbc98.html

As usual, crickets. I call 100% on these guys who were contacted by LE.

Speaking of x, any updates? I believe there was a hearing on 6/26.

Definitely pays to follow the rules.

Speaking of x, any updates? I believe there was a hearing on 6/26.

Definitely pays to follow the rules.

First Half Report

So final summary on things in the first half of 2019. Posting here so others can see what is possible if one learns and works at the hobby.

Dates: 80.

Different Girls: 31.

Source or where found: 14.5* were referrals, 10.5* were scoops, 6 from online posts.

One-offs: 4, 2-online, 1-scoop, 1 referral. So being selective has helped me cut down on one-offs. Repeating builds cred with girls.

* The 0. 5 designation was because I didn't know how to classify that girl. Originally dated her from an old Craigslist advert (so that shows how long ago). She became a regular over a few years- kind of off & on. But apparently she was locked up in Baylor for a while and I lost track of her and wrote her off as 'lost. ' Long story short, I was driving between appointments and drove down MDA. Saw this girl but thought it was another one plus she was walking with a dude, so I didn't stop. A couple of hours later here comes a text from her old number saying - "Hey! I saw you on MDA earlier today!" So what is a dude to do? A girl has been locked up for months with no sex and she wants to hang out with me? Nah, sounds like a bad idea as she could be so very horney! To quote Jason Kelsey. HELL YEAH! I hung out with her! So is that a street source or a referral? I dunno?

Good luck! Stay safe!

Hobby May Look Easy, But Good Hobbying is Far From Easy

Tired of teaching, probably will retire. Get on the GF2 W track.
    not calling out anyone in particular or at all, just venting frustrations and being the head d-bag here, with the hope it in someway it helps

Had a bit of hiatus and when I looked back at threads it appears as though few are reading the forums and learning from them. Sigh.

1. That WHFT debacle is a good example. Sure looks like dudes thought that if it was on the net, it must be ok and didn't bother to think. Now, sure looks like every dude who dated one of the WHFT girls has a video recrding of their first date in the hands of LE. Those who dated after a certain point have video footage of their car with license plate and them entering the known motel room also in LE hands! Sure looks like that is how LE "found" guys and were able to contact them at their home numbers. Only one monger reported to me that he had the foresight to park somewhere off the motel property and walk over to the room! WTF! One dude out of how many was "thinking" or applied "the rules?" SMH. At times there were LE physically present observing the comings & goings. Isn't recon one of 'the rules?" Did these dudes ignore the rules? Weren't observant enough to see the stakeout? Of just plain unaware of the rules?

My point (frustration?) is: does anyone think? Following FOSTA / SESTA passage, it was sure clear that open operations like that would get attention. Next, there was ample discussion on the threads about the video taping of dates. Shoot so much so that it was regurgitated in the threads repeatedly. Yet apparently few heeded those warnings. My experience is that one benefits from developing a 'spidey sense' in this hobby for any number of reasons. I found that ignoring that or just not developing the spidey senses is when trouble will find you! Most of the times I paid "tuition" in the school of dating it was early on, as I was learning. A lot of education came free through these threads and for that I have paid back or paid forward. But alas, if no one is paying attention? Additionally I have to remind myself periodically to remember that one should always be learning in the hobby. A few times when I thought I knew it all was when the streets / hobby taught me a lesson or two.

2. Saw a post by a newbie who wanted to know where the strolls were located. OK, newbie needs to read the freaking threads! I get that and get that there is a new crop of hobbyists that want instant gratification and see no value in history. Those dudes will learn the hard way as they are lead around by the little head. That is why stings keep working. But what was further dismaying was that those that responded to the newbie, didn't direct him to the resources this site provides! So one wonders IF those Sr's were aware of the resources?

Here is the place where a couple of local (philly area) dudes created a repository for stroll maps all over the the country. Seems like these dudes RTFT in DE and scooped up our maps!

Home >Forum >Special Interests >Amateurs >SW Stroll Maps.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...SW-Stroll-Maps

For the "need to be spoon fed" types go to post 41 where I reposted the Overview Map and the individual stroll maps in North DE!

Also if one had read the freaking SW thread in Wilm section, they would have found these pictures showing the strolls. So what is it? Too hard to read, study & learn? Too hard to learn to be safe?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1370013606

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...6&d=1358598961

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1459056984

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1370012875

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1370012846

So why is it that there is any question about 'where are the strolls" or guys pointing other guys to discussions and not the resources? Huh? I have pounded the table on this for years, so much so that I am sure many were getting SICK of me posting to newbies. So a new set of eyes comes along and all is lost? I guess I could create a thread in the general section with a collection of the stroll maps, but perhaps someone else will pick up the baton? I learned so much from these threads. Just hope others might too. It is a great resource, but others need to RTFTs, get knowledgeable and pass that on to others. One guy can't do it all! So if you have learned something from being here, pay it back, share & help others! Everyone is a newbie at some point!

3. Then there was a recent newbie who inquired about rules of the road. In that case the newbie was appropriately directed to the threads on SWers.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

Key part of that is that there are THREE posts there that would be helpful to read, reread, studied and INTERNALIZED. I found that one can go out on the stroll without doing so, but things happen so fast out there. When something is about to happen or is happening, it is not the time to try to remember-what was that rule? Things improved when I got them internalized. Oh well, at least that is what I did.

BUT, I'll add that SW rules aren't the only hobby rules one needs. Trying to apply SW rules to internet dating never worked for me; too many things left out. So to promote my own "book" I'd suggest sharing the rules thread as well!

Home >Forum >Special Interests >Rules for BackPage Mongering.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage

4. I have spent time with girls who have been reported to me as being dangerous or avoid for some reason by multiple others and never had issues. However, I set things up in such a way that I have control of the situation and apparently my experience has lead to a style that tells girls 'don't mess with me!' (That doesn't mean being crude, rude, angry or disrespectful.) A girl, who I know has ripped off other dudes, told me recently that she can tell I'm the type to not pull anything on. But that comes from THINKING and experience.

So to sum up this tome: help others out! Share your posts on techniques and staying safe, rather than just reporting on who was visited. This can be a great resource if everyone chips in and shares!

Good luck! Stay Safe!

How Do You Manage Your Dating?

As I mentioned recently, networking is a good way to expand one's dating experiences. To wit, see the attached pics which show a month of activity for a dude and how / where found as well as rates. Are you networking? Overpaying?

Letters indicate where found: S= street, C= online & are= referral.

Rates for time & companionship is shown as a number. Where multiple numbers are listed, that shows rates for all days (I. E. Subsequent visits are 2nd, 3rd numbers).

Tired of teaching, probably will retire. Get on the GF2 W track.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aa.jpg‎   Ci.jpg‎   Da.jpg‎   Hr.jpg‎   Kn.jpg‎  

Kr.jpg‎   Ln.jpg‎   Ma.jpg‎   Sa.jpg‎   Sr.jpg‎  

Enough Said. No More

Ah, but there is the rub! From what I understand, at one point (early on?), there was a laptop in the room where the date happened, with an operating web cam, such that X could monitor the date and keep the girls safe. At least that is what I heard or was discussed here. In fact, I put up a lengthy post on WHFT which mentioned the recording in the room and best I recall no one refuted such.

Another question that comes to mind is- how long was LE monitoring the activities; I. E. Recording the comings and goings on camera? Sounds like, perhaps it was a more recent event, post SESTA? If those tapes go back to Day One of his operation, that is another story entirely!
    The answers to these questions can be found here and is a mandatory read for anyone with dealings with the outfit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qoubv9ozi...5.3.0.pdf?dl=0

I am interested that what is in essence hearsay can be used as evidence to obtain search warrants. After all, as previously reported, this writer never contacted WHFT, avoided the business entirely and has no direct / personal knowledge of any of their activities.

Cameras were in the WHFT dating rooms!

In this one case I'm not sure a burner would have helped. They had a camera mounted at the front and back of the place and were matching tags to people. So maybe a call would be coming to the house instead of the cell? That document with info regarding shutting down whft sure did open my eyes. Tracking devices on cars, pole cameras, false stories to get info from the hotel staff (oh, we're investigating a robbery. Can we see your records to see who stayed here) I'd love to post it but not sure if I'm allowed since it has his name in it. Not sure if it's still available on courtlistener.

X is an ass though, and I wish we all had thought better about going there. Going to be a long few months waiting to get the call. I'd love to hear the results of anyone who actually did speak with LE. Did they arrest you? Are you OK? Are they done with you? Maybe their lawyers advised them not to post anymore.

I still don't see how they could arrest you though. They actually followed one guy after he left and pulled him over. He told LE he was just getting a massage. They traced another tag to a rental agency. Anyway. I think if they didn't have cameras in the room like Florida you should be good. Even still I don't think they can do anything since that case is going down the sitter. Plus MD is a 2 consent state so even if x was recording (which that mf probably was) I don't think it's admissible. Maybe I've just been trying to convince myself ill be ok. Definitely the biggest mistake I've ever made.

X will answer the charges in early May so hopefully it will be quick and over. I kind of keep hoping he'll get run over or something. LOL.

What I find really odd is that this hasn't hit the news at all. Maybe it won't? .
    Ah, but there is the rub! From what I understand, at one point (early on?), there was a laptop in the room where the date happened, with an operating web cam, such that X could monitor the date and keep the girls safe. At least that is what I heard or was discussed here. In fact, I put up a lengthy post on WHFT which mentioned the recording in the room and best I recall no one refuted such.

Now that said, IF one is one of the dudes "caught on film" playing with one of X's girls, not to worry. Not sure how that video can translate to charges since X collected the money up front and I doubt there was a discussion of sex acts for money with him. Certainly there should have been no reason to talk "acts" for money with the girl even if the date is recorded. Er, that is unless one offered up the extra $50 for BBFS and that was discussed and recorded? Anyway, looks like the best one could get charged with is solicitation, which in DE is a misdemeanor. Sure, not something one wants on their record, but a low level crime. Suspect that mongers could get immunity if they flip on X. But hey, who knows?

My evaluation was that the whole set up was not good and thus something to be avoided. But hey, from what I remember from the boards on the WHFT site, there were plenty of guys who bought into the game there.

But the dude who got followed and stopped and told LE that he was just getting a massage was one sharp cookie! LE is trained to get you to incriminate your self, so this monger did exactly the right thing! {Normal "human reaction" is to come clean when one gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar! Which of course is giving up one's 5th Amend. rights!}

Another question that comes to mind is- how long was LE monitoring the activities; I. E. Recording the comings and goings on camera? Sounds like, perhaps it was a more recent event, post SESTA? If those tapes go back to Day One of his operation, that is another story entirely!

Some of the info you posted about this case is not something I have seen. {then again perhaps I didn't read closely or do enough digging} Can you PM me links to where you got that info?

Oh well.

In this one case I'm not sure a burner would have helped. They had a camera mounted at the front and back of the place and were matching tags to people. So maybe a call would be coming to the house instead of the cell? That document with info regarding shutting down whft sure did open my eyes. Tracking devices on cars, pole cameras, false stories to get info from the hotel staff (oh, we're investigating a robbery. Can we see your records to see who stayed here) I'd love to post it but not sure if I'm allowed since it has his name in it. Not sure if it's still available on courtlistener.

X is an ass though, and I wish we all had thought better about going there. Going to be a long few months waiting to get the call. I'd love to hear the results of anyone who actually did speak with LE. Did they arrest you? Are you OK? Are they done with you? Maybe their lawyers advised them not to post anymore.

I still don't see how they could arrest you though. They actually followed one guy after he left and pulled him over. He told LE he was just getting a massage. They traced another tag to a rental agency. Anyway. I think if they didn't have cameras in the room like Florida you should be good. Even still I don't think they can do anything since that case is going down the sitter. Plus MD is a 2 consent state so even if x was recording (which that mf probably was) I don't think it's admissible. Maybe I've just been trying to convince myself ill be ok. Definitely the biggest mistake I've ever made.

X will answer the charges in early May so hopefully it will be quick and over. I kind of keep hoping he'll get run over or something. LOL.

What I find really odd is that this hasn't hit the news at all. Maybe it won't? .

So DE Mongering is still quite active but a few observations.

Streets Still Alive

While the streets are still alive, it has gotten a bit more challenging. 1) Lots of girls are locked up or in rehab. The focus on opioids has come to DE and treatment is available. Also the clinic through Connections is offering vouchers for apartments to girls and that is getting them off of the streets. 2) LE cleaned up MDA for a while and it was the dregs. Lots of LE presence drove girls away and the constant presence of parked or roaming LE certainly made this monger nervous. Nice to see a report or two that some girls are being found there. Did see a spinner near the Cricket store on Friday. 3) The Box is the box- still lots of LE presence, seem to have a permanent residence at Wash & 7th as to keep the independent business men at bay. But there is always a black girl around and occasionally others. 4) uLA was THE hunting ground, but in the last month or so it seems to have gotten LE attention. Saw obvious LE presence with lights a couple of mornings recently and a girl reports that a body was found at KS or 711. So looks like LE is hanging out "protecting" those wandering to the clinic. Note that LE includes several UCLE vehicles: Big Black SUV with brush guard and a sliver / grey sedan, Chevy? (just saw Sat night). So a couple of passes before any obvious pick ups. Girls still out there: Stacy, Always-Preggers-Ashley w / BF (who I have seen falling down stoned at uLA & Union a couple of times), Lucky, Jenn, Chrissy (former Mayoress of MDA), Milfsalot's Kristina, Jaci with the pink hair, Nola, Sarah (long black hair, exotic look), fat-disgusting-GPS-Amy and a few others I can't remember. So there are a few out there still, just takes some hunting and some caution.

SESTA killed BP - guys got desperate!

So about a year ago SESTA shutdown the infamous BP. Sure looks like guys panicked! While you use to be able to get on BP for 100/ hr now girls are asking 200! WTF! The quality level of girls hasn't gotten any better, nor their looks! I still only give 50-60 for a girl I met on line and who cares what amount of time it is, I get mine. But clearly dudes are paying these high prices! Sigh. Actually these is a girl, Kelsey, aka Kelly Madison who spent some time last year "organizing" the local talent. Created some super secret website where they shared info on dates: who was dangerous, rip-off, violent and who knows what else? She got them set as to what prices should be and as things go, copy-cats saw the increased amounts these girls were asking so they asked for the same rate! Sigh. Oh well, go ahead and pay $80 for a ss with a drugged out girl, one in one of the sleazy notels or a hood rat! I never pay what amounts to $200/ hour unless the girl has a website. Shoot hit the AMPs for 160! Use to be you could get hillbilly tale for 200/ hr from WHFT, but.

Dudes Don't Seem to Be Reading & Following the Rules!

Read a thread here about the closure of WHFT! That didn't surprise me at all, since the dude was pretty indiscreet and "out there!" In the light of SESTA, one would think dudes in the hobby would reconsider things! After all this website moved offshore and made other changes. But reports from girls I got were that a girl HAD to bang the proprietor to get a job there, also saw video of him urinating on a girl, so who knows if one girl or two were not free to work when they wanted and thus turned on him as 'trafficking?" BUT WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE DUDES WHO ARE GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM LE? I just do not understand this, how did they get found if they "followed the rules?" Seems like the perfect example for having a burner phone and GV layered on to of that? Normally solicitation charges being misdemeanors do not warrant the expenditure or effort involved in getting warrants to get info from GV & burner company. But I guess if the Feds are involved then resources are available? But still? If a burner is set up right how would that lead back to the monger? So yeah, mongers called by LE should consult a good criminal attorney and hope they can discretely talk, without SO finding out. Also, IF I were one who had frequented WHFT, NOW would be a good time to do what one is suppose to do when threatened. DUMP the burner phone & GV number and start all over! My phone would be in pieces in the middle of the DE river! So word to the wise: becarefull about becoming a "regular" at an "agency!" Would it make sense to switch burners every 6-months?

Also saw a few dudes lament about getting ripped of by girls when they paid upfront! Sigh. Isn't THAT one of the "rules?" I had that happen to me recently. Girl wanted up front money. I refused. She got snippy about it so I got dressed and headed for the door. When she could tell she wasn't getting anything and her time was wasted, she relented. But that usually clouds her attitude and the date, so best to keep walking. Sometimes with a scoop, I mention it upfront as part of the negotiation. A lot easier to turn 180 and drop them off than drama somewhere.

Digits & Friends are a key!

Was just tallying up the number or girls I have dated in the last year that come from "referrals!" You know, you find a decent girt you have fun with and see them from time to time. The smart ones that are worth dating aren't jealous and know dudes need variety. As long as they get an occasional date they are happy to share. So one girl gave me G2 and G2 gave me G3-10! Got a couple of others from those girls. The gift that keeps on giving! LOL So it is safer than scooping as the girl is known and she knows about you too. Had a 4 month affair with a girl who was preggers. A referral from G2! Oh and there are others probably another half dozen that have referred others. I guess if one is shy to ask, have the girl set up doubles and then get the doubles partner number during the date! One girl hosted dates at her friend's place and eventually I tapped the friend! Oh, and because the first girl in the chain was a street scoop. Street rates apply! LOL! So I picked up UTR girls and have dates with them for street rates! THAT sure beats the over prices CXG girls, and dates are usually better!

Rates go with where you find them & often are negotiable

There is a girl out on uLA who has GPS. Asks for 80-100 for an indoor date. She pulled that cr at p on me and promptly got dropped off! I use to be scared to say anything when a girl did that, but now I just kindly laugh at them and say, 'No, street rates are 30-40. " That lets them know I know what I am talking about and most of them come back with OK, 40! Sometimes if a girl is cute of seems to have something personality wise, I might offer an additional 10 as a performance bonus. That seems to motivate a better date! But the online girls, due to the "training" of Kelsey, or the "monkey see, monkey do" stuff can be a bit tougher. I have a menu I seek and that often weeds out girls right & left. So don't be surprised if you strike out with a lot of them. Many fish in the sea! Don't fixate on one girl and let that fixation let the little head drive you into paying too much! Learn how to negotiate. I think it makes sense to use an approach like, "Would you be able to take XX for your time?" Rather than, I got 40 or best "I" can do is 50. Just seems a better approach IMHO.

Guide to Searching CXG

CXG has become the same level as the old BP. About 70% of adverts are by AMPs. I switch to gallery view. Then after some time looking at pics, got a feeling for which ones were the AMPs, so easliy skipped. Usually in gallery view the AMPs have their address show up on the bottom of the pic. THEN I look at the same location on the pics and look for ones that just say "Delaware!" Hover the pointer over a picture and the phone number, if there is one, shows up above the picture. So not 100%, but usually 95% of the time the pics that have Delaware as a location are fake adverts. I also avoid the ones with no phone number as the only contact method is via email. They want you to PM them, with your email to collect your address to sell to spammers, or of course get you to "sign up" somewhere to get the girls number. So, I can scan the entire page of CXG adverts in about 2-minutes tops! Then what is left is usually a lot of hood rats and white trash, fwiw. But hey, visuals, reading adverts, etc is a skill that come with time. Any girl who asks how much I got, or who wants to know if I am coming now, is all about the money and not the kind of date I am looking for. Oh and I want to call out one girl in particular. Goes by Honeybunny or something similar on CXG. This is no "girl" rather she is another girl's Mom and her real name is Joyce. She is one of the most disgusting individuals I have ever encountered while doing this hobby. I would not stick your d*ck in her, even with 3 condoms on it! She has GPS, she treats others like garbage, even her own daughters, she has drug dealers living with her, her place is a mess and she'll play bareback with anyone who asks. So if you want to head to her place at 8th & Washington. Go head. One thing to note, her daughter, who IS a sweet girl lives in the same building, but NOT the same apartment! So if you head to that address, make sure you are seeing the right girl and not Joyce! Guess now that I panned Joyce a bunch of dudes will race out to pay her GPS prices and see her! LOL!

That's all folks! Back underground! Good luck! Happy Mongering!

Posting Limitations