PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

MrLovaLova1
09-29-17, 09:23
Yeah, but what did you ask, and how did she respond? I would have said: I noticed you have the same # as Trista, are you her roommate? I would have gone for the potential double. At least asked about it. $. 5 for a SS or $50? The latter sounds more reasonable, especially for a newbie. Was the address in Alger Heights, where Trista is situated?It was supposed to be $. 5 for ss with both Trista and Sarah. I asked if Trista was around for a double which Sarah replied yes. I didn't ask why the same # or if roommates, don't really care. The address that was given begins in a 2 and is on SE side, is in Alger area. I have a wife and children I need to be discreet. Whoever Sarah is really overstepped boundaries by calling 3 times when I didn't respond right away. Just overall not my thing, tread at your own risk.

MrLovaLova1
09-29-17, 09:24
I called for trista. I should have known better. Her A. A. Gf opens the door (kinda short and stocky) not my thing.

Finally trista comes out. Then I remember her from royal. I knew it was going to be a waste. It was. If you like a massage like a wet noodle slapping your back and a chest that looks like 2 sock full of nickles hanging down she may be your girl. Her location by garfield park was not cool. Down in a dark basement waiting to get jacked. I wasted time and fifty for 10 min. She mentioned she had 10 k invested for massage school. I think she spent it on drugs instead. Her and her a. A. Girl are both pointless to go see. I left there and went to joy around the corner. Now she made my day.How did Joy make your day? Just curious and being perverse LOL thanks.

ChipCharger
09-29-17, 09:51
It was supposed to be $. 5 for ss with both Trista and Sarah. I asked if Trista was around for a double which Sarah replied yes. I didn't ask why the same # or if roommates, don't really care. The address that was given begins in a 2 and is on SE side, is in Alger area. I have a wife and children I need to be discreet. Whoever Sarah is really overstepped boundaries by calling 3 times when I didn't respond right away. Just overall not my thing, tread at your own risk.Well, I applaud you Lova. Shit, you are trying and your attempt shows it. Thanks, you are trying. Here's the thing though from my point of view and a lot of toffit calls. From the get go it wasn't good. Right? It left you with questions. It was a bit out of the ordinary, red flag, Could just be a newbie careless mistake but who knows. History has taught me that actual voice contact is critical for me anyway. Sounds like you had some maybe I don't know but you get a sense from the actual voice contact. Usually if it is a voice contact, you get a pretty good feel, at least you are not talking to a manager in most situations. But, that is a learned thing. I don't have the baggage of a wife etc, but I probably would have marched in and scoped it out and her. It is a learning process. Thanks for trying but I wouldn't totally rule this one out. Shit, might do it myself next week.

Jaynna
09-29-17, 10:16
Was in GR today and called Di to see if she was available. Texted me right back and I scheduled the 45 min mixed standard and exotic massage. Di obviously has CMT training and I experienced a very relaxing and enjoyable massage with Di's special twists. Go see her and enjoy yourself.Thank you!! It was awesome meeting you, I look forward to seeing you again!!

I appreciate the time in writing a review!!

All the best.

GweedoMumford
09-29-17, 13:11
How did Joy make your day? Just curious and being perverse LOL thanks.Joy is not really from the massage side of this forum. Joy is not the youngest or best looking. But she is easy going nice personality. Not a clock watcher. I always enjoy full service over a massage any day of the week. She will treat you right, with an open menu and really good BBBJ. I just forgot how bad and limited (menu) trista was. Got to keep my little head in check.

GweedoMumford
09-29-17, 13:55
Go to pacific massage on 44th near Breton. Any of the ladies there will do you good. All my favorites mostly work weekday afternoons. Let me know if you want some names and details.Anyone know what ever happened to anita? Cute little latina.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-29-17, 23:28
Had a dream after work of getting a really great massage, hoping for an ending that can only be found in the movies.

Unfortunately, the massage was too good, in my dream I saw Katie, a slim Chinese masseuse with very tiny toys on top. She put me out, but with lots of teasing of the boys, hell she had me in hand, but I was out of it, I think with a little prodding, my ending would have been happy as she didn't seem to mind my fingers resting between her legs and rubbing on her.

Pro: a really great massage.

Con: they were busy, and she had to answer the door at one point, and took a call from the happy feet spa (sister business located just down the street.

I'll return to see her, just to see if she will make my dreams happy. Cost was 60/20.

FireIsFun
09-30-17, 02:18
Just curious, is the pic in that ad accurate?Yes the pic was accurate. Granted it was a great pic of her, but it's her.

Monger01
09-30-17, 13:46
Why "FU"?

I wasn't being rude. Just curious. Hottest bod I've seen on BP for a while that wasn't a fake pic.

Yes the pic was accurate. Granted it was a great pic of her, but it's her.

LongTom
09-30-17, 14:03
Why "FU"?

I wasn't being rude. Just curious. Hottest bod I've seen on BP for a while that wasn't a fake pic.F / you. Follow-up. "F/U" for follow-up on post. I hate autocorrect

NoseJelly
09-30-17, 16:53
In case anyone was raised by wolves and / or forgot how Massage Thingys Work:

When I call ahead, in the morning, for an afternoon Appointment with a certain Lady, and you do a walk-in w / o an appointment and want the same Lady, IT AIN'T HAPPENING for you! And you give the Lady attitude because she won't cancel my appointment for your fat ass, I have to wonder what you are smoking. Where are your brains and manners? You with the old rusty green Dodge pickup and the short stubby fingers. This is the second time in a couple of months that we have crossed paths. Call ahead next time you Heathen Barbarian. 3rd strike and you are out!

NJ.

Otto22
10-01-17, 15:32

When I call ahead, in the morning, for an afternoon Appointment with a certain Lady, and you do a walk-in w / o an appointment and want the same Lady, IT AIN'T HAPPENING for you! And you give the Lady attitude because she won't cancel my appointment for your fat ass, I have to wonder what you are smoking. Where are your brains and manners? You with the old rusty green Dodge pickup and the short stubby fingers. This is the second time in a couple of months that we have crossed paths. Call ahead next time you Heathen Barbarian. 3rd strike and you are out!

NJ.I agree. Even though some MPs allow walk-in traffic, I think an appointment should always come before walk-ins.

FireIsFun
10-01-17, 21:51
Why "FU"?

I wasn't being rude. Just curious. Hottest bod I've seen on BP for a while that wasn't a fake pic.Not sure where the fu came from-sorry about that one.

Moonglow913
10-01-17, 22:37

NJ.Come on NJ, why don't you tell us how you really feel? (LOL).

LaVick
10-02-17, 08:45
Anyone know what ever happened to anita? Cute little latina.She still works there occasionally. Just call and ask if she is working that day.

Joiedv
10-02-17, 14:51
Come on NJ, why don't you tell us how you really feel? (LOL).Oh yeah. . . Well next time I will just drive my rusty old purple Pinto so you won't have any idea who I am. . . And I will wear long fingered gloves. . . But you know what they say about people with short stubby fingers. . . Oh wait. . . Well whatever, our girl told me that you have too much nose hair for her anyways.

FYI. I am not the guy, but your post made me laugh and I wanted to have some fun.

Edge 1201
10-02-17, 19:56
This is my first post about Emily at MBD. Go See Her! She's tall and attractive and very skilled. I have not dreamed with Di or Lywanna, but I bet the skill level of MBD is set high for a reason. Emily may be a bit shy the first visit but will warm to you on the next. Start with the NuRu or Combo. You'll soon be dreaming again.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/emily-mbd-special/29222907

DerickSaunders
10-02-17, 22:39
Went to relax massage on a whim today. They really don't have any signage until you get to the door but the place was clean. Greates by a late 20's to early 30's lady. Lead me to my room and started the massage. Had to laugh when all that was on the table where your face goes was 2 pieces of paper towel. Massage was good, but different from anything I've experienced. This is where a language barrier started when she'd ask me a question. Asked me if I wanted a towel or no towel. I said no towel and she got very confused. Then as I'm still laying on my stomach points to two different spots and asks here or here. I lifted my hips and point to the boys and she says "oh what?" So she says roll over. I do and again she asks if I want here or here. I point to the boys again and she goes "ooohhh" then closes the doer the rest of the way (I didn't know it was cracked open) then gives me a "ssshhh don't tell" and she gave me a great He. Allowed roaming and only showed me one boob LOL. She was very nice. Wish I had caught her name tho. I would go here again. Damage was /40/40.

Now I don't know if it's this place or not but I think I've seen they offer FS there but not certain. Does anyone know? I would like to know how to ask if they do.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-asian-massage-new-girls/27765773

Grizzly Adams
10-03-17, 08:14
Went to relax massage on a whim today. They really don't have any signage until you get to the door but the place was clean. Greates by a late 20's to early 30's lady. Lead me to my room and started the massage. Had to laugh when all that was on the table where your face goes was 2 pieces of paper towel. Massage was good, but different from anything I've experienced. This is where a language barrier started when she'd ask me a question. Asked me if I wanted a towel or no towel. I said no towel and she got very confused. Then as I'm still laying on my stomach points to two different spots and asks here or here. I lifted my hips and point to the boys and she says "oh what?" So she says roll over. I do and again she asks if I want here or here. I point to the boys again and she goes "ooohhh" then closes the doer the rest of the way (I didn't know it was cracked open) then gives me a "ssshhh don't tell" and she gave me a great He. Allowed roaming and only showed me one boob LOL. She was very nice. Wish I had caught her name tho. I would go here again. Damage was /40/40.

Now I don't know if it's this place or not but I think I've seen they offer FS there but not certain. Does anyone know? I would like to know how to ask if they do.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-asian-massage-new-girls/27765773Sounds like you seen Tina, she doesn't know English or like to be touched. I've known the owners & most of the girls for the past 3 yrs & FS is never offered but frowned upon. If looking for FS go to Lotus spa on Eastern.

IrishGuy77
10-03-17, 13:38
This woman is very sweet and very sexy!! Definitely will be back!

TeeMich
10-03-17, 17:16
I haven't seen her reviews, so thought I would. I saw her on the east end of 28 for a hhr. The massage was not CMT, but better than a lot that I have had. When I asked for more pressure, she complied. Conversation was good and not over talkative, she made herself comfortable. I was satisfied and will repeat, maybe not a first choice. Seniors can pm for more details. 40/40 and out the door.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/positive-memorable-experience/37002463

Hope the link works.

TM.

PJ2513
10-04-17, 04:41
Haven't posted in a while but saw that she's back on the menu. I've seen her at least a dozen times, and every time she's been fantastic. Curvy solid body, nice tits and good technique on the massage. Tends to use a little more pressure than most. Just letting anyone know if they are unsure or curious, SEE HER. She's a college student and does this to help pay for stuff for school. Helps that I have a thing for black girls so she's one of my favorites.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-nuru-tantra-south-african-girl-real-nuru-gel-and-bed/37527738

HandPrintMike
10-04-17, 20:11
If you're heading north to Cadillac or TC and looking for a phenomenal rest stop, you should seriously consider paying Jessie a visit. After reading a solid review for her, I decided to stop in to see if she could help work out some kinks. She totally exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a legitimate, CMT-quality massage with truly devoted attention to all the right places all the way through ending, you can't go wrong with Jessie. She's independent, working out of her trailer on the north side of Lake City (took me 20 min to get there from 131 in Cadillac). Really easy to find, good neighborhood. Her communication was excellent. Super nice girl, friendly, and fun conversation that will keep your interest up. She did not short on time or effort. At .8 for a 1 hr. Massage of this quality (you'll feel compelled to tip, as I did), she will be at top of my list of things to do whenever I'm in this area. Wish I could see her more often. Cross-posted this review in the Northern MI section.

http://northernmichigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax/36289453I have the chance to visit her today and I concur with everything that was said. She did pop the twins out for me and allowed free roaming upstairs. OTC roaming downstairs. She is a little thicker than she has in the pictures but I think the added weight makes her cute. I love that she never mentioned tipping and there was no upsell. But like he said the quality will compel you to tip as I was compelled also. Worth the trip if you're headed up north at all.

Otto22
10-04-17, 20:22
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-minded/16462353

Thought it was time to try something different today so I texted Alisa and she got right back to me. She was available when I was so we got together for a half hour appointment. Never had been to Relaxation Station as I'm not from that end of town. Easy to find with plenty of parking. Only $30 for hhr so I figured, what do I have to lose? She greeted me and led me to the room. I believe in putting the tip out where the provider can see it to know I am serious. It seemed to do the trick. Got a good rub and enjoyed the festivities after the flip. I don't share the intimate details. Let it be said that I enjoyed her ministrations and may return.

BakeLife127
10-08-17, 16:49
I know it's last min but I'm looking for a good massage and happy ending who can I find today. Suggestions and how are the massages at Lotus and how do the workers look because I need someone easy on the eyes thanks.

Benz1
10-09-17, 09:59
I know it's last min but I'm looking for a good massage and happy ending who can I find today. Suggestions and how are the massages at Lotus and how do the workers look because I need someone easy on the eyes thanks.Your posts are moderated and delayed until you reach senior status. Until then, you need to plan a little further ahead.

MidMichGeezer
10-09-17, 14:24
I know it's last min but I'm looking for a good massage and happy ending who can I find today. Suggestions and how are the massages at Lotus and how do the workers look because I need someone easy on the eyes thanks.Over 5500 posts in the massage section alone and you ask for advice for a massage and HE. Don't you think that after we spent our hard earned cash and time taking chances and then reporting here you could read some of the posts and make your own decision. If a Monger here says he would repeat wouldn't that be info enough?

Monger01
10-09-17, 14:44
See my post 154 in pugilistic society thread.

Over 5500 posts in the massage section alone and you ask for advice for a massage and HE. Don't you think that after we spent our hard earned cash and time taking chances and then reporting here you could read some of the posts and make your own decision. If a Monger here says he would repeat wouldn't that be info enough?

Detroit Brian
10-10-17, 01:06
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-megan-open-tuesday-at-9am-never-rushed-guys/32189718

Wanted a good massage, so I thought I'd try something different. Saw a couple reviews saying she's totally legit, but I really didn't mind if she was. Charged me $40 up front, then we had a great time. Pretty much everything but FS, which she said would come next time. She did a great massage, and I left happy and filled her another $40.

A couple of things. First, my AA brothers don't have a chance with her, which she made quite clear. Also, she's very scared of getting caught, so her LE radar is hypersensitive. I just had a good time with her, made her feel at ease, and had a great time. Also, she's old. I think the pics in the ad are really her, but it's hard to tell age. She's well into her 50's.

Great location in a medical building, and she looks totally legit. Much more to be had there, if you play your cards right. Also, full Bush hairy puss for you muff lovers. Very clean, and tasted fresh. Will probably repeat for reasons of attitude and massage skill. As always, YMMV.

Be careful out there.

WantsToEat
10-11-17, 09:13
Had a dream with her last week at Healthy Habits. Very attentive, good massage, and fantastic ending. Will be repeating.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-mia/40524722

NoseJelly
10-11-17, 10:57
Had a dream with her last week at Healthy Habits. Very attentive, good massage, and fantastic ending. Will be repeating.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-mia/40524722What did you pay? Hour or half hour? What did you tip her? Any roaming allowed? Any of her clothes come off?

Nailer64
10-11-17, 12:06
I want to see her yesterday would recommend to anybody. She is very talkative which I like puts you at ease! Will leave out all the details. You will have to go see her for yourself! Talent at mbd is to notch have not seen emilly but would dare to bet that all is good with her also!

LaVick
10-11-17, 13:07
I want to see her yesterday would recommend to anybody. She is very talkative which I like puts you at ease! Will leave out all the details. You will have to go see her for yourself! Talent at mbd is to notch have not seen emilly but would dare to bet that all is good with her also!You have a link for her?

Edge 1201
10-11-17, 13:29
I want to see her yesterday would recommend to anybody. She is very talkative which I like puts you at ease! Will leave out all the details. You will have to go see her for yourself! Talent at mbd is to notch have not seen emilly but would dare to bet that all is good with her also!You could share some of the details. Emily is also top notch.

WantsToEat
10-11-17, 13:57
What did you pay? Hour or half hour? What did you tip her? Any roaming allowed? Any of her clothes come off?1st time posting error. Sorry. Standard 60 at the door and matching donation. She got comfortable and allowed roaming. Great personality.

Otto22
10-11-17, 14:34
I want to see her yesterday would recommend to anybody. She is very talkative which I like puts you at ease! Will leave out all the details. You will have to go see her for yourself! Talent at mbd is to notch have not seen emilly but would dare to bet that all is good with her also!The ladies at MBD are indeed top notch. You will enjoy yourself with any of their staff. Lywanna is a sweetie. I saw her yesterday and today as well. Never did that with any other provider. That is my best compliment for a provider and Lywanna and Di deserve it.

PJ2513
10-12-17, 02:06
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/к953;llє1103;965;1103;957;1108;1109;953;945;953;1084;1090;963;961;lє945;1109;1108;1108;945;1084;945;z /37970678.

I haven't checked her out yet. Said her name was Amy. Now that's what she said her name was, all of her pics are of someone real. I know this cause I graduated a few years ahead of this girl and actually no the girl in the pics. Would like to know if it's her or only someone that looks like her. If it's someone that looks like her I'd definitely be interested as I don't want to cause any drama or awkwardness. But if any of you mongers decide to take and it really is her. She is a real treat, former stripper and straight up freaky girl. Would hope this translated into her massage skills but someone else will have to bite the bullet.

Spongebob357
10-12-17, 08:22
Went to H. H on a recommendation from Benz (see past reports) thank you sir. Mia provided a wonderful sensual experience that renewed my interest in massage. Was absolutely worth the door fee tip, I will be back as soon as I save up enough monger dollars. Thanks Mia, I had a great time.

StripperTipper
10-12-17, 20:51
Your link is not working.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/к953;llє1103;965;1103;957;1108;1109;953;945;953;1084;1090;963;961;lє945;1109;1108;1108;945;1084;945;z /37970678.

I haven't checked her out yet. Said her name was Amy. Now that's what she said her name was, all of her pics are of someone real. I know this cause I graduated a few years ahead of this girl and actually no the girl in the pics. Would like to know if it's her or only someone that looks like her. If it's someone that looks like her I'd definitely be interested as I don't want to cause any drama or awkwardness. But if any of you mongers decide to take and it really is her. She is a real treat, former stripper and straight up freaky girl. Would hope this translated into her massage skills but someone else will have to bite the bullet.

Donntee
10-13-17, 08:24
Just an FYI. Tammy formerly of Pacific is now at Wonder. I also saw another girl there that looked very hot while I was on my way out the door. I saw Cindy. Great massage. Great ending. I didn't push for anything else because I did not have much to Tip with.

Edge 1201
10-13-17, 08:55
Just an FYI. Tammy formerly of Pacific is now at Wonder. I also saw another girl there that looked very hot while I was on my way out the door. I saw Cindy. Great massage. Great ending. I didn't push for anything else because I did not have much to Tip with.What happened to Janae? Haven't seen her at Wonder for a while.

MrLovaLova1
10-13-17, 08:57
Just an FYI. Tammy formerly of Pacific is now at Wonder. I also saw another girl there that looked very hot while I was on my way out the door. I saw Cindy. Great massage. Great ending. I didn't push for anything else because I did not have much to Tip with.Cindy is nice but is she starting to actually ease up and let the other ladies help clients too? I used to go there and always get Cindy which was fine first couple of times but I like variety. I heard from someone that worked there previously that Cindy likes to take all of the clients herself not letting the other ladies help, I guess a big drama fest which is annoying. Needless to say I stopped going, I hope Cindy learned how to share by now.

NoseJelly
10-13-17, 15:32
Just an FYI. Tammy formerly of Pacific is now at Wonder. I also saw another girl there that looked very hot while I was on my way out the door. I saw Cindy. Great massage. Great ending. I didn't push for anything else because I did not have much to Tip with.Tammy the Vietnamese / AA lady?

Monger01
10-13-17, 16:05
I didn't know she was part AA but thought she was Filipino.
Anyway yes she was let go from pacific after all those years there over some online posting drama according to another pacific girl.

Tammy the Vietnamese / AA lady?.

Jayce Dragon
10-13-17, 19:09

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-asian-massage-new-girls/27765773I've visited there a bit more. Their massages are very nice. But idk which girl it is. She's the one that rarely smiles. But she definitely does NOT like to be touched. If you touch her she'll jerk harder and faster to try and get you to cum. One thing she does is massage your balls before the flip. But the one with glasses now that's a freaky chick. She got on top and started kissing me. I think she likes black guys too. I also like the very tiny girl I think she is new to the game but she smiles a lot and got some damn soft hands. Idk the girls schedules If I did it would be great.

NoseJelly
10-13-17, 23:23
I didn't know she was part AA but thought she was Filipino.
Anyway yes she was let go from pacific after all those years there over some online posting drama according to another pacific girl.

.Kiet has really let his shops go to shit. Have not been to pacific in a while because of the chica drama. Tammy is a nice lady and great with the massage.

EngrGuy
10-14-17, 08:58
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pleasing-touch/40731572

Hot blonde on the link. Was thinking about taking the plunge but thought I'd check to see if anyone knew anything about her. ANYONE?

MrLovaLova1
10-14-17, 12:54
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pleasing-touch/40731572

Hot blonde on the link. Was thinking about taking the plunge but thought I'd check to see if anyone knew anything about her. ANYONE?She used to work at Touch of Paradise off of 28th St years ago. She is very tall and thin with obvious bolt-ons. She was nice when I visited her years ago but she had signs of drug use back then. Her teeth are missing and I've heard rumors of bad habits. Hopefully she is healthy and sober now but that place isn't known for it's massage skills from providers. The pictures in the ad are old and indeed her but when I saw her she looked more worn down with lots of missing teeth, some random bruises. Jennifer prays on women with drug problems often to use them for money, etc so I stopped going to any of her establishments. Of course YMMV but just be alert if you visit Paradise to see her.

Cap Augie Nemo
10-15-17, 04:08
It was bad this afternoon, while I was on the table with macy, not the worst appointment I've ever had, but not the greatest either. Two providers were in the hallway yelling about someone who just walked out without a word.

Kind of humorous in the moment.

Kiet has really let his shops go to shit. Have not been to pacific in a while because of the chica drama. Tammy is a nice lady and great with the massage.

DPerki67
10-16-17, 00:30
She used to work at Touch of Paradise off of 28th St years ago. She is very tall and thin with obvious bolt-ons. She was nice when I visited her years ago but she had signs of drug use back then. Her teeth are missing and I've heard rumors of bad habits. Hopefully she is healthy and sober now but that place isn't known for it's massage skills from providers. The pictures in the ad are old and indeed her but when I saw her she looked more worn down with lots of missing teeth, some random bruises. Jennifer prays on women with drug problems often to use them for money, etc so I stopped going to any of her establishments. Of course YMMV but just be alert if you visit Paradise to see her.I saw her late Friday night at an incall she had. Nice lady, hot blonde for an old guy like me, no apparent issues thst I could see. Good conversation, pretty good massage and a standard HE. 80 for a half.

PJ2513
10-16-17, 01:29
Your link is not working.For some reason the link isn't copying like it should. If you want to see who it is message me for the info.

Bob61
10-16-17, 10:37
Hay, need some advice on witch massage parlor to be my first. Any suggestions? Been looking at going to Panacea on plainfield. Or maybe Lotus off 28th. Thanks.

MrLovaLova1
10-16-17, 11:56
I saw her late Friday night at an incall she had. Nice lady, hot blonde for an old guy like me, no apparent issues thst I could see. Good conversation, pretty good massage and a standard HE. 80 for a half.Thanks for the update. I want to see her again if she's doing fine now but not at Touch of Paradise, that place creeps me out makes me feel like I'm visiting a brothel. Where is her incall about?

Shawtren
10-16-17, 12:20
I am so far behind. I apologize. I wanted to review a visit I had with Di at MBD Massage last week. We had chatted a few times, but I never got in to see her until a last minute opening in my evening that she was able to see me.

I arrived at her studio and was appreciative of how clean and professional it all was. She is a beautiful woman whom I was eager to spend some time with. I paid for my half hour session and was taken to my room. There was a changing room, my choice of music, clean linens and the temperature was just right.

Once I was ready, she came back in and began. She asked about my preference of pressure and I told her more pressure is better. She did not disappoint! She has very strong hands that got into my muscles just the right way. She knew all the spots that the tension gathered and she worked on them with knowing skill. CMT level for sure.

She was extremely easy to talk to and it wasn't just to pass the time, she showed genuine interest in what I had to say. Before I knew it, I found myself to be all loosened up with huge smile and a new attitude! She went over our time, but she never mentioned it. I left happy and looking forward to my next visit.

The visit was $40/$40 hhr and well worth it in my opinion. I will return!

Seniors are free to PM me with any questions.

Jaynna
10-16-17, 14:02
I am so far behind. I apologize. I wanted to review a visit I had with Di at MBD Massage last week. We had chatted a few times, but I never got in to see her until a last minute opening in my evening that she was able to see me.

I arrived at her studio and was appreciative of how clean and professional it all was. She is a beautiful woman whom I was eager to spend some time with. I paid for my half hour session and was taken to my room. There was a changing room, my choice of music, clean linens and the temperature was just right.

Once I was ready, she came back in and began. She asked about my preference of pressure and I told her more pressure is better. She did not disappoint! She has very strong hands that got into my muscles just the right way. She knew all the spots that the tension gathered and she worked on them with knowing skill. CMT level for sure.

She was extremely easy to talk to and it wasn't just to pass the time, she showed genuine interest in what I had to say. Before I knew it, I found myself to be all loosened up with huge smile and a new attitude! She went over our time, but she never mentioned it. I left happy and looking forward to my next visit.

The visit was $40/$40 hhr and well worth it in my opinion. I will return!

Seniors are free to PM me with any questions.I thank you kindly, for the nice words!! I look forward to seeing you again!!

Mr Demonet
10-16-17, 15:31
I am sure this is a re-hash of old reviews, but I just visited Blessing on Fuller. Did 1 hr and it was a great massage but no HE available. The massage was good enough on its own to revisit in future but damn, wish more was available there.

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/d/ashiatsu-massage-near/6344197936.html

Edge 1201
10-16-17, 19:41
Hay, need some advice on witch massage parlor to be my first. Any suggestions? Been looking at going to Panacea on plainfield. Or maybe Lotus off 28th. Thanks.For a first time, go visit MBD and see Di or Emily. Both are skilled and will start you off well. Stay away from Wonder unless you don't mind the drama. Check out the older posts under MP reports for the skilled Indy girls. Brittany over on the West side is extraordinary.

Post back here with your review.

GRJack
10-17-17, 02:28
Hay, need some advice on witch massage parlor to be my first. Any suggestions? Been looking at going to Panacea on plainfield. Or maybe Lotus off 28th. Thanks.They have a place on Plainfield now?

Benz1
10-17-17, 09:04
They have a place on Plainfield now?No, they're not on plainfield.

The poster is from out of town and mixed up locations of our MP's.

Panacea is on West River Rd.

IrishGuy77
10-17-17, 18:32
Has anyone tried this out? Seen a lot of advertisements but no reviews.

Almond812
10-17-17, 20:12
Good evening, Brethren -.

I will be in your all's area around the November holiday. I'll be staying in the area of Coopersville in a rental cabin with extended family. As you know, this type of "family" adventure will require me slipping out to do my own sight seeing.

Looking at the common provider finder sites, I am coming up short on many adds explaining with cardinal direction of the GR their locations are in. For the sake of planning, which area of GR has the most AMPs, Euros, or scrub sites? I am hopeful I will not have too far of a distance to travel and will find some good spots on the westside. I look forward to reviewing my afternoon getaways.

Thank you in advance.

MassageHunter
10-18-17, 06:28
Has anyone tried this out? Seen a lot of advertisements but no reviews.177 results for Royal in the search bar my friend. I tried it earlier this year. 40/40 but would not repeat. I don't recall her name but she wasn't worth remembering. She was a caucasian girl on the heavier side.

GweedoMumford
10-18-17, 12:03
Good evening, Brethren -.

I will be in your all's area around the November holiday. I'll be staying in the area of Coopersville in a rental cabin with extended family. As you know, this type of "family" adventure will require me slipping out to do my own sight seeing.

Looking at the common provider finder sites, I am coming up short on many adds explaining with cardinal direction of the GR their locations are in. For the sake of planning, which area of GR has the most AMPs, Euros, or scrub sites? I am hopeful I will not have too far of a distance to travel and will find some good spots on the westside. I look forward to reviewing my afternoon getaways.

Thank you in advance.And. W. Would be the closest in maybe 10-15 miles depending where you are in cv. A good look at a map should give you some relative info on and. S. e. W.

IrishGuy77
10-18-17, 12:48
177 results for Royal in the search bar my friend. I tried it earlier this year. 40/40 but would not repeat. I don't recall her name but she wasn't worth remembering. She was a caucasian girl on the heavier side.Thanks, from out of town and trying to find a good place until Kandiland returns.

Cap Augie Nemo
10-18-17, 14:25
I've had good luck with Lexi, decent massage, topless. YMMV, Robin gives a decent massage, but is flighty when it comes to setting up in advance.

Has anyone tried this out? Seen a lot of advertisements but no reviews.

DerickSaunders
10-18-17, 18:04
I know I've seen reports on her before but I can't remember her name or find those reviews. I was wondering if anyone can give me any information on her. I have something set up with her for Friday, just want to make sure I'm headed into a good situation. Thanks for any help.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/-/18928446

NoseJelly
10-19-17, 00:27
I know I've seen reports on her before but I can't remember her name or find those reviews. I was wondering if anyone can give me any information on her. I have something set up with her for Friday, just want to make sure I'm headed into a good situation. Thanks for any help.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/-/18928446That's Annie. Great Titts, but bring your wallet and your neighbor's wallet and his neighbor's wallet and hit the ATM on the way to the massage.

Oddjob
10-19-17, 05:52

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/-/18928446Annie worked for Mama Dee for a long time both at East / West and then in Holland. She is a very pretty girl and knows it too. She is one of the original GPS proponents, and don't expect anything more than a VERY expensive HJ.

LaVick
10-19-17, 13:50
Annie worked for Mama Dee for a long time both at East / West and then in Holland. She is a very pretty girl and knows it too. She is one of the original GPS proponents, and don't expect anything more than a VERY expensive HJ.That is a for sure on that one. The first time I saw her we agreed on a dream price then after it was all done wanted more and wanted to follow me to an ATM. Never again with her. Stay away unless you like throwing away your money.

LaVick
10-19-17, 13:55
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-best/19288823

I have seen her many times. She used to work at Panacea and was great there and then had her shop set up on 36th street and she was great there. She used to be a little flaky but she used to be a fun gal. I heard rumors she has no extras now. Can anyone confirm that? Has anyone seen her in the last few months?

EgrBob
10-19-17, 15:09
Annie worked for Mama Dee for a long time both at East / West and then in Holland. She is a very pretty girl and knows it too. She is one of the original GPS proponents, and don't expect anything more than a VERY expensive HJ.Agreed. She is at MBD now. Definitely GPS but does satisfy.

Bob61
10-19-17, 19:23
Took Benz 1 advice and seen the most beautiful woman I've seen ever. Had a hard massage witch ran way longer than the time, but what a wonderful time I had. Massage skills I would say is so so relaxing. Fun, pretty, and so Kool. Next time I'll book an hour, I'll need it. Natasha, thank you. Many smiles on my face. Thanks Benz. Oh forgot, .4 at the door and .6 tip.

Edge 1201
10-19-17, 19:39
Agreed. She is at MBD now. Definitely GPS but does satisfy.Did somebody leave MBD or are they sharing rooms? I know the schedules sometimes make it difficult to connect. The others don't seem like the GPS type so it seems odd that Annie would find a roost there. Just wondering.

Otto22
10-20-17, 09:25
Did somebody leave MBD or are they sharing rooms? I know the schedules sometimes make it difficult to connect. The others don't seem like the GPS type so it seems odd that Annie would find a roost there. Just wondering.As far as I know none of the ladies have left MBD but a couple are contemplating surgeries in the next few months so there will probably be room for another provider. At least one of the ladies has a full-time job elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how Annie fits in there.

LandRover20
10-20-17, 09:41
Took Benz 1 advice and seen the most beautiful woman I've seen ever. Had a hard massage witch ran way longer than the time, but what a wonderful time I had. Massage skills I would say is so so relaxing. Fun, pretty, and so Kool. Next time I'll book an hour, I'll need it. Natasha, thank you. Many smiles on my face. Thanks Benz. Oh forgot, .4 at the door and .6 tip.Is anyone able to confirm what Natasha's schedule is? I see conflicting days of availability. Is she willing to book a week in advance for an hour visit?

Jaynna
10-20-17, 14:15
As far as I know none of the ladies have left MBD but a couple are contemplating surgeries in the next few months so there will probably be room for another provider. At least one of the ladies has a full-time job elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how Annie fits in there.No one has left MBD. Annie does not work at MBD. She has an address listed on the same street, but definitely NOT the same location.

MBD Staff. Di, Emily, Lywanna.

Benz1
10-21-17, 02:07
Is anyone able to confirm what Natasha's schedule is? I see conflicting days of availability. Is she willing to book a week in advance for an hour visit?I contacted Natasha with your questions, her words;.

Thursday, Fridays 10-3 and every other Saturdays 10-2 and every other Tuesday 10-3. This is her Saturday and her Tuesday.

Yes you certainly can schedule a week in advance. Be sure to call a few days before to confirm that it was written down.

I have to leave at 3 on weekdays.

Edge 1201
10-21-17, 08:36
No one has left MBD. Annie does not work at MBD. She has an address listed on the same street, but definitely NOT the same location.

MBD Staff. Di, Emily, Lywanna.Great news. No reason to sully your reputation.

Otto22
10-21-17, 09:56
No one has left MBD. Annie does not work at MBD. She has an address listed on the same street, but definitely NOT the same location.

MBD Staff. Di, Emily, Lywanna.Can't go wrong with any of these ladies. No need for additional staff.

Jaynna
10-21-17, 12:51
Great news. No reason to sully your reputation.The 3 ladies at MBD work VERY hard at sustaining a good reputation, keeping it classy!

Thank you!!

GrGoBlue420
10-21-17, 16:56
I have went there a few times I'm wondering what's your experience, thinking of going today jade or janelle please let me know what you think.

Moonglow913
10-22-17, 11:37
The 3 ladies at MBD work VERY hard at sustaining a good reputation, keeping it classy!

Thank you!!I have had the delight of seeing Di a couple of times and "....sustaining a good reputation, keeping it classy!" is an excellent description of her and MBD.

Jaynna
10-22-17, 13:07
Great news. No reason to sully your reputation.Thank you!

Jaynna
10-22-17, 13:08
I have had the delight of seeing Di a couple of times and "....sustaining a good reputation, keeping it classy!" is an excellent description of her and MBD.Thank you, kindly!! I appreciate your positive attitude and good words! .

Jaynna
10-22-17, 13:08
Can't go wrong with any of these ladies. No need for additional staff.Thank you kindly!! .

Bzerkley
10-24-17, 12:52
Coming to GR on Thursday. My experience is with Panacea. Enjoyed it. However I would like to know who else is recommended for a good massage? Nuru would be nice, FS an option but not necessary. AMP ok, trying to find some place I want to come back to. Sunshine?? Thanks in advance.

GweedoMumford
10-24-17, 13:29
Coming to GR on Thursday. My experience is with Panacea. Enjoyed it. However I would like to know who else is recommended for a good massage? Nuru would be nice, FS an option but not necessary. AMP ok, trying to find some place I want to come back to. Sunshine?? Thanks in advance.Follow the thread that you just posted on. ?

Mdb on michigan has some excellent service. Pic your girl and have fun. Sheesh.

Cap Augie Nemo
10-24-17, 14:31
Look at the posts just before yours, you can't go wrong with MBD, while I've not visited with the others there, Di gives a great massage which will make you happy.

Coming to GR on Thursday. My experience is with Panacea. Enjoyed it. However I would like to know who else is recommended for a good massage? Nuru would be nice, FS an option but not necessary. AMP ok, trying to find some place I want to come back to. Sunshine?? Thanks in advance.

IrishGuy77
10-24-17, 19:22
Saw her today. Really enjoyed the massage. Plus she's very nice to look at! Will repeat.

Selnik
10-26-17, 12:14
Had to take a trip to Muskegon and decided to try out Megan for an hour. Good location, very private. Got the full hour and maybe a little more. Excellent massage with unscented lotion. She answers her phone and it was easy to set up but since it was my first time with her she was cautious and very discrete (a good thing). Normal two call procedure. Phone off during massage and I received her full and undivided attention especially after the flip. Was good enough for a tip on top of the $. 6 hour; no tip was requested by Megan during or after the session. To each his own but she offered me great time and I will return.

Selnik
10-26-17, 16:21
Had to take a trip to Muskegon and decided to try out Megan for an hour. Good location, very private. Got the full hour and maybe a little more. Excellent massage with unscented lotion. She answers her phone and it was easy to set up but since it was my first time with her she was cautious and very discrete (a good thing). Normal two call procedure. Phone off during massage and I received her full and undivided attention especially after the flip. Was good enough for a tip on top of the $. 6 hour; no tip was requested by Megan during or after the session. To each his own but she offered me great time and I will return.http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-megan-openings-thursday-night-from-4pm-11pm-come-out-and-play/32189718

Otto22
10-26-17, 20:18
Had to take a trip to Muskegon and decided to try out Megan for an hour. Good location, very private. Got the full hour and maybe a little more. Excellent massage with unscented lotion. She answers her phone and it was easy to set up but since it was my first time with her she was cautious and very discrete (a good thing). Normal two call procedure. Phone off during massage and I received her full and undivided attention especially after the flip. Was good enough for a tip on top of the $. 6 hour; no tip was requested by Megan during or after the session. To each his own but she offered me great time and I will return.Was she in Muskegon? Ad says Grand Rapids.

GRJack
10-26-17, 21:04
Had to take a trip to Muskegon and decided to try out Megan for an hour. Good location, very private. Got the full hour and maybe a little more. Excellent massage with unscented lotion. She answers her phone and it was easy to set up but since it was my first time with her she was cautious and very discrete (a good thing). Normal two call procedure. Phone off during massage and I received her full and undivided attention especially after the flip. Was good enough for a tip on top of the $. 6 hour; no tip was requested by Megan during or after the session. To each his own but she offered me great time and I will return.She is in Muskegon? She is advertising in GR. I was thinking about trying to see her tomorrow, was interested in the "70's Bush". Can't make it to Muskegon though.

Stroker417
10-26-17, 21:07
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-megan-openings-thursday-night-from-4pm-11pm-come-out-and-play/32189718The Megan link you provided works out of GR not Muskegon or did you mean you came from Muskegon to see her?

AvaMarie8155
10-26-17, 22:51
I'm a regular provider but my husband is in need of a massage. He's been having some bad back problems lately and I'm looking for a lady to rub him out? I simply don't have the time. Wish I did. Hot or not. Don't care. Just someone who will spend some time on his back. He's got a herniated disc so they have to be some what careful. Any ideas?

Charlie441
10-27-17, 04:43
I'm a regular provider but my husband is in need of a massage. He's been having some bad back problems lately and I'm looking for a lady to rub him out? I simply don't have the time. Wish I did. Hot or not. Don't care. Just someone who will spend some time on his back. He's got a herniated disc so they have to be some what careful. Any ideas?OH -- OH, I wi-- wait, you said husband? A guy? Oh, okay, I can't. BUT, as you can see here in this grand forum you can find many a frisky person to rub the knots out of one's back, etc.

But I have to say -- not so much time? I mean, working them forever, I can understand. But you mean someone to handle him after you're worn out, etc. I'd recommend Di at MBD. Great massage, she can work it well, and well, she can work it well, too. Have him go there!

Mike Yepthatsm
10-27-17, 06:14
If you are looking for a legit massage you could call just about any chiropractor office. They usually have massage therapists that are professionally trained.

I'm a regular provider but my husband is in need of a massage. He's been having some bad back problems lately and I'm looking for a lady to rub him out? I simply don't have the time. Wish I did. Hot or not. Don't care. Just someone who will spend some time on his back. He's got a herniated disc so they have to be some what careful. Any ideas?

Otto22
10-27-17, 09:39
OH -- OH, I wi-- wait, you said husband? A guy? Oh, okay, I can't. BUT, as you can see here in this grand forum you can find many a frisky person to rub the knots out of one's back, etc.

But I have to say -- not so much time? I mean, working them forever, I can understand. But you mean someone to handle him after you're worn out, etc. I'd recommend Di at MBD. Great massage, she can work it well, and well, she can work it well, too. Have him go there!Yes, Di can take care of him. Both sides of him. She gives a wonderful massage.

Selnik
10-27-17, 14:24
The Megan link you provided works out of GR not Muskegon or did you mean you came from Muskegon to see her?Sorry guys, I am Lansing based and stopped in GR on my way to Muskegon. My mistake.

MagicHands2
10-27-17, 19:21
I'm a regular provider but my husband is in need of a massage. He's been having some bad back problems lately and I'm looking for a lady to rub him out? I simply don't have the time. Wish I did. Hot or not. Don't care. Just someone who will spend some time on his back. He's got a herniated disc so they have to be some what careful. Any ideas?Di at MBD is a good choice, as is Simply Sweet, who posts in Theraputic on CL. Both have good training and do a great job.

Cap Augie Nemo
10-27-17, 23:03
I dreamed of a massage at healing hands today, I drew mama San, who informed me they were busy and if I wanted to wait I could. She promptly got me settled in a room, and said 10 minutes, 15 minutes later she returns. I I dreamed that the massage would be relaxing, I dreamed wrong. It was worse then bad. I didn't feel relaxed, it left me wondering how the happy ending was going to go.

She asked, if I wanted a happy, I did. Asked if more was available, there was, for a price. I sprung for a CBJ. Usual price is 100, but since it was my first time there, she only charged me 60 (also it was all I had on me).

I won't pay it again. Paid 30 for the half, and 60 to get out.

GRJack
10-29-17, 08:48
She is in Muskegon? She is advertising in GR. I was thinking about trying to see her tomorrow, was interested in the "70's Bush". Can't make it to Muskegon though.I did get to see her on Friday since she is in Grand Rapids, not Muskegon. The appointment was easy to set up, and her location was easy to find. Massage was nice and relaxing, and I left happy. I will definitely be seeing her again. I have nothing new to add, the past reviews were accurate.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-megan-open-sunday-at-9am-clean-professional-office/32189718

NoseJelly
10-30-17, 23:33
The Grand Rapids Metro Area Massage Scene is still near Death. Time to call in the Parish Priest. Still too many Chuckleheads that do walk-ins and demand the Lady doing your massage drop everything and get busy with his Little Precious! See, the problems in this Hobby aren't always on the Lady's / Provider's end. There's a shitload of want to-beeeez out there fucking things up too! Some of them are Lurking this Forum. Letting everyone else do all the work. There's a special place in Hell for you MotherFuckers!

NJ.

Benz1
10-31-17, 00:08
The Grand Rapids Metro Area Massage Scene is still near Death. Time to call in the Parish Priest. Still too many Chuckleheads that do walk-ins and demand the Lady doing your massage drop everything and get busy with his Little Precious! See, the problems in this Hobby aren't always on the Lady's / Provider's end. There's a shitload of want to-beeeez out there fucking things up too! Some of them are Lurking this Forum. Letting everyone else do all the work. There's a special place in Hell for you MotherFuckers!

NJ.Is this about the knucklehead in the green truck?

Does he have knucklehead friends?

NoseJelly
10-31-17, 00:48
Is this about the knucklehead in the green truck?

Does he have knucklehead friends?Possible his older, wealthier brother. This guy drives a GMC 2500. Fairly new. Nice truck. Asshole owner.

Truth is there are a lot of these Walk-in, no manners types around. I shit you not Benz. The next time that happens, on my way out, I'm walking in that guy's room and interupting him! Eye for an Eye.

HagStrom
10-31-17, 02:41
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-educated-classy-lots-of-fun/41541362

Is she real? Thanks!

Bronco6566
10-31-17, 09:27
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-educated-classy-lots-of-fun/41541362

Is she real? Thanks!Might be a real person posting but image search brings up Palm Springs and Salt Lake City. So with that I would say the pics are stolen.

HagStrom
10-31-17, 15:11
Sorry fellas, noob question. Say you go with a 1. 4 nuru. What do you typically tip on top of that? Thanks!

Nailer64
10-31-17, 16:39
Was just wondering if anyone has gotten a nuru from her? Have the day off tomorrow. Usually go to mbd but really want to try her. Tried before but schedules never seem to work.

HagStrom
10-31-17, 22:51
Dreamed of Emily at MBD today. Totally accurate pics. She's really hot and very sweet. Easy to talk to and caring. Very relaxing massage. Did hhr for 40, plus 40 tip. No rush. Left happy and longing to go back and try the her nuru. Something I've never experienced.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/halloween-weekend-specials/29222907

TaylorMade0039
11-01-17, 12:39
Hey boys,

Any info on this one? Seems to be new. I searched the forum, but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-touch/40808137

Edge 1201
11-01-17, 16:03
Dreamed of Emily at MBD today. Totally accurate pics. She's really hot and very sweet. Easy to talk to and caring. Very relaxing massage. Did hhr for 40, plus 40 tip. No rush. Left happy and longing to go back and try the her nuru. Something I've never experienced.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/halloween-weekend-specials/29222907Her NuRu is splendid. I got the combo & well worth the fee. The only drawback is no showers to clean off the NuRu gel. Emily will wipe you down afterward, but it's not the same. Enjoy!

Edge 1201
11-01-17, 16:05
Was just wondering if anyone has gotten a nuru from her? Have the day off tomorrow. Usually go to mbd but really want to try her. Tried before but schedules never seem to work.Her NuRu is excellent with mutual rubs. Also shower available.

Mike Yepthatsm
11-01-17, 17:25
If you do nuru with her, you still will not have experienced nuru. Topless bodyslide is a more accurate description of what she provides.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/halloween-weekend-specials/29222907

HandPrintMike
11-02-17, 08:27
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-megan-open-sunday-at-9am-clean-professional-office/32189718

Stopped my to see Meghan today after a rough day in meeting and I am sure glad I did. Great massage mix of medium pressure and sensual touch. Left happy. Best benefits no clock watching andGreat conversation too. I would repeat.

LandRover20
11-02-17, 11:09
Tried searching for this one with no luck. Pics real? Good massage? Almost looks TGTBT.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oh-my/38467103

Justin762
11-04-17, 22:57
Saw Amy recently. East setup. Good conversation, asked about music type etc. Would repeat. 40/40 for the half hour.

MMhmmm
11-05-17, 14:52
So first time making a post, but because I read so many I figured it was about time I contributed.

So BP GR massage Fall Hottie is really Fall hotties. When I got to their place I was asked if I would be ok with2 girls same price. I agreed and proceeded to pay the door fee and get ready. They both quickly got comfafter explaining the rules. After a very short 4 handed massage I was asked to flip and received CBJ from both girls. They both worked it hard to get me done quick and rush me out. Overall cool experience but would definitely save the money and go for the SS. I'm still not sure what all was on the menu, but I went with low expectations and had a nice time. Both girLs had nice bodies, but definitely not loving the time together?

I'd really like to find a true GFE who is moderately hot and at least appears to enjoy the experience. Always open to suggestions.

HagStrom
11-06-17, 01:25
Popped into ToP for a quick HH visit because I was genuinely sore. It was a walk-in, so I was assigned someone. I had placed the tip on the table before she walked in because I hate dealing with that during the session. In comes Ashley, a decent looking younger chick. I tell her I put the tip there and she thanked me and began the massage (stripping to bra), which was not bad when she wasn't getting repeated phone calls and text alerts. She even picked up one call and had a quick conversation. I commented that she seems to be very popular. She apologized and got back to it. Then, prior to the flip, she tells me that she needs to go see another client and she'll send someone else in to finish me. I'm like. Ok. That's kind of weird, but whatever.

In walks an Asian lady calling herself Heidi and takes over for the flip. But first she asks for a tip. I tell her Ashley just bolted with the tip! Some communication issues proceeded, but she commenced with the task at hand. She knows what she's doing and leaves me feeling happy. She towels me up and again asks for a tip. I felt bad that Ashley, seemingly, pulled one on both of us, so I gave her another 20 for her effort. While complaining about Ashley's BS maneuver. Not sure if Heidi is in on it or not. It was a bit weird. Damage 40/40/20.

If you go there and get Ashley, DO NOT pre-tip. In fact, just don't pre-tip.

Benz1
11-06-17, 09:39
Popped into ToP for a quick HH visit because I was genuinely sore. It was a walk-in, so I was assigned someone. I had placed the tip on the table before she walked in because I hate dealing with that during the session. In comes Ashley, a decent looking younger chick. I tell her I put the tip there and she thanked me and began the massage (stripping to bra), which was not bad when she wasn't getting repeated phone calls and text alerts. She even picked up one call and had a quick conversation. I commented that she seems to be very popular. She apologized and got back to it. Then, prior to the flip, she tells me that she needs to go see another client and she'll send someone else in to finish me. I'm like. Ok. That's kind of weird, but whatever.

In walks an Asian lady calling herself Heidi and takes over for the flip. But first she asks for a tip. I tell her Ashley just bolted with the tip! Some communication issues proceeded, but she commenced with the task at hand. She knows what she's doing and leaves me feeling happy. She towels me up and again asks for a tip. I felt bad that Ashley, seemingly, pulled one on both of us, so I gave her another 20 for her effort. While complaining about Ashley's BS maneuver. Not sure if Heidi is in on it or not. It was a bit weird. Damage 40/40/20.

If you go there and get Ashley, DO NOT pre-tip. In fact, just don't pre-tip.If you PreTip you will usually get the same poor service from any girl.

Lousy massage, answering her phone, not getting naked and really not caring what you like or want. She already has her tip, she doesn't have to do anything for it.

The Grand Rapids MP's are a waste of time and money except for a short list of girls, you will get ripped off.

If you don't believe me, ask NoseJelly.

NoseJelly
11-06-17, 11:30
The Grand Rapids MP's are a waste of time and money except for a short list of girls, you will get ripped off.

If you don't believe me, ask NoseJelly.Grand Rapids MP Scene is Dead! I have Durable Power of Attorney for the Local MP Scene. I was called to the Hospital and I'm sad to say I had to pull the plug on the Life Support Machine. The Doctors did all they could. It chokes me up to talk about it! But, I know he's in a better place now. Rest in Peace Little Buddy.

TRobber22
11-07-17, 09:19
Was just wondering if anyone has gotten a nuru from her? Have the day off tomorrow. Usually go to mbd but really want to try her. Tried before but schedules never seem to work.Would be surprised if actual nuru bed. She has pro massage table and does phenomenal body slide finish- maybe using Nuru gel for that? Unless she upgraded her equipment. Either way massage =7/10, finish 9. 9/10. Leaving 0. 1 room to improve in case she ever starts speaking French.

Underdog1495
11-07-17, 22:02
I see a new place on S. Division south of 44th. Can I get FS there? Lansing tropics is a long drive.

DaddyD
11-08-17, 11:00
I see a new place on S. Division south of 44th. Can I get FS there? Lansing tropics is a long drive.I stopped there a few weeks ago. OK massage, nice H. E. With the girls on full display for whatever goes.

Cap Augie Nemo
11-08-17, 15:37
It's one of Jennifer's enterprises (see oasis, touch of tropics, and royal), if you do a search for relaxation station here, you'll find that YMMV, I've not had much luck here, bottom of the barrel talent, and bait and switch. I've had better service at the other places I've mentioned.

I see a new place on S. Division south of 44th. Can I get FS there? Lansing tropics is a long drive.

LaVick
11-08-17, 15:44
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-best/19288823

Well after asking if anyone had seen her lately I had gotten a pm stating she was still great. So I decided to try her out again.

Set up was fairly simple and I set up for an hour massage the next day. From there it goes downhill. She contacts and asks me to show up early. So I do and once I get there she says she can only do 30 minutes.

Well at this point I begin to walk and say no thanks. She promises she will take care of me since I used to see her often. Massage begins and it is lackluster and she then she begins answering texts on her phone. Then she shorts me on time.

Total damage. 6 no tip.

Avoid her while she is hot she is not worth seeing unless you like your time wasted.

NoseJelly
11-08-17, 17:28
I see a new place on S. Division south of 44th. Can I get FS there? Lansing tropics is a long drive.No, Don't bother unless you want to over pay or enjoy the BFs of the ladies eyeballing you in the parking lot.

EgrBob
11-09-17, 22:17
Ahh yes. She is still around and screwing guys over.

She has many reviews here. Lyn I believe.

Well after asking if anyone had seen her lately I had gotten a pm stating she was still great. So I decided to try her out again.

Set up was fairly simple and I set up for an hour massage the next day. From there it goes downhill. She contacts and asks me to show up early. So I do and once I get there she says she can only do 30 minutes.

Well at this point I begin to walk and say no thanks. She promises she will take care of me since I used to see her often. Massage begins and it is lackluster and she then she begins answering texts on her phone. Then she shorts me on time.

Total damage. 6 no tip.

Avoid her while she is hot she is not worth seeing unless you like your time wasted.

Montana Slim
11-09-17, 23:50
Ahh yes. She is still around and screwing guys over.

She has many reviews here. Lyn I believe.I can't speak for others, but my experience with her was fine. No complaints at all.

Justin762
11-10-17, 09:56
Met with a older lady. Massage and flip was average. Would repeat because of their special if someone else was available.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-asian-spa-special-fall-pricing/32977243

FishingForSome
11-10-17, 12:07
Coming in to town to visit family. After a bust of a massage in Bloomington IL the day before, decided to stop by Relax late in the eve. Called ahead to make sure I was able to do a walk in. Told to come on in. Same provider as last time around (about 6 months ago). Decent massage, cold as shit in the room (kept asking if she could turn the heat up in the room. No dice). Nce HE on the flip with under the clothes roaming allowed. Wouldn't take clothes off without "more tip". Looks like the old reliable ain't so reliable anymore. Standard door +.6. May have to check out the boards and find another place while up here. Somewhere with heat. Too damned cold up here! Stay safe fella's. Fish.

Grizzly Adams
11-11-17, 10:03
Coming in to town to visit family. After a bust of a massage in Bloomington IL the day before, decided to stop by Relax late in the eve. Called ahead to make sure I was able to do a walk in. Told to come on in. Same provider as last time around (about 6 months ago). Decent massage, cold as shit in the room (kept asking if she could turn the heat up in the room. No dice). Nce HE on the flip with under the clothes roaming allowed. Wouldn't take clothes off without "more tip". Looks like the old reliable ain't so reliable anymore. Standard door +.6. May have to check out the boards and find another place while up here. Somewhere with heat. Too damned cold up here! Stay safe fella's. Fish.Sounds like you had Tina, She gets greedy on tips, won't do anything for nothing. She's the only one I refuse to see, told the owners that.

ARealCoolHand
11-11-17, 19:33

Stopped my to see Meghan today after a rough day in meeting and I am sure glad I did. Great massage mix of medium pressure and sensual touch. Left happy. Best benefits no clock watching andGreat conversation too. I would repeat.Does she have a place to shower after the appointment?

Laptop1000
11-11-17, 22:16

Stopped my to see Meghan today after a rough day in meeting and I am sure glad I did. Great massage mix of medium pressure and sensual touch. Left happy. Best benefits no clock watching andGreat conversation too. I would repeat.I have set up three appointments with her when I get to the parking lot she didn't answer the phone. Very hard to get her to call you back when you leave a message. I may try again I hope it's worth it.

BoyBear
11-11-17, 22:23
Gents, Was visiting your fine city last week. Thought I'd reward myself with a massage while on a short business trip. Did some research & contacted a 30 ish independent lady working out of a private office complex. Since we had never met she lightly screened me. I actually don't mind when both sides are discreet in this hobby. Since she asked I not "advertise" our meeting, I'm going to only provide details thru PM to senior members. I'd rate her massage skills 8 out of 10. The standard finish was at least the same. Paid. 6 for full hour. She asked if I would tip which I did (. 40). Pleasant time & will repeat.

Girls1
11-12-17, 07:36
You tried three times, got stood up all of them, and you're going to try again?

Seriously? Have some pride dude. There are LOTS of fish on BP. Cast your line out with someone who doesn't fucking waste your time.

JMHO.

I have set up three appointments with her when I get to the parking lot she didn't answer the phone. Very hard to get her to call you back when you leave a message. I may try again I hope it's worth it.

White300
11-12-17, 13:40
Last I knew she left Pacific a few months ago. Not sure where she is now.Anybody know where she is now?

Melike1
11-12-17, 14:15
Had some time to kill Friday afternoon, so stopped in at Healthy Habits. Luck of the draw on a walk in, and Mia was the one to come to the desk.

Great performance, very personable, good skills, amazing finish. Treat her nice and be respectful, and she will treat you nice as well. Half hour. 4/. 4 No shorting on time. Def will repeat!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-mia/40524722

GMacMan
11-12-17, 17:23
You tried three times, got stood up all of them, and you're going to try again?

Seriously? Have some pride dude. There are LOTS of fish on BP. Cast your line out with someone who doesn't fucking waste your time.

JMHO.She's way too hard to get a hold of to even set up an appt. That has red flags for me. I gave it one last shot this weekend, nothing. She's off my list.

GMacMan
11-12-17, 17:27
Tried to do a walk in after a bust session this afternoon with a provider that had issues with a flat tire and trying to get towed. Showed up, lights were on, looked like someone was home. But not to be. Tried texting L and she was. Wait for it. Getting her tire changed. Sigh. The universe is working against me today. In both cases, nothing against the providers, surprised a bit about MBD walki-ins, I was hoping they were still a thing. Maybe next time.

NoseJelly
11-12-17, 18:37
I've never been to MBD, but I like their NO WALK-INs policy! These Chuckleheads that do walk-ins always want to be seen Immediately! Even if the Lady they want is busy with another customer. They don't give a fuck if the other guy gets shorted on time or treatment. Barbarians raised by wolves with no manners! JMO.

NJ.

Charlie441
11-12-17, 23:25
I haven't seen her reviews, so thought I would. I saw her on the east end of 28 for a hhr. The massage was not CMT, but better than a lot that I have had. When I asked for more pressure, she complied. Conversation was good and not over talkative, she made herself comfortable. I was satisfied and will repeat, maybe not a first choice. Seniors can pm for more details. 40/40 and out the door.Early this past week I ran into the massage parlor near Eastern on 28th and saw her. It was pretty busy and later at night, and she seemed to have her hands full. She was a straight-shooter, got comfortable. Nice lady. Massage wasn't bad, but I wasn't going to get any knots out. The overall experience wasn't anything special, but to be fair, she was seemingly handling one after another for quite some time and was tired. She has nice bolt-ons, she's cool about everything, and wants the customer happy in the end.

Moonglow913
11-13-17, 10:01
I've never been to MBD, but I like their NO WALK-INs policy! These Chuckleheads that do walk-ins always want to be seen Immediately! Even if the Lady they want is busy with another customer. They don't give a fuck if the other guy gets shorted on time or treatment. Barbarians raised by wolves with no manners! JMO.

NJ.In Di's ads she still posts "Walkins welcome".

GMacMan
11-13-17, 10:24

NJ.NJ,

I totally get your gripe after what you've experienced. I'd be P. O. 'd a bit, too. However, it's not just the Chucklehead's fault, it's the shop's fault for caving in to these guys. If they told these guys to remember kindergarten (if they even made it that far in their education) and wait their turn or they could leave, then the chuckle-heads could at least get trained that the world does not revolve around them. The rest of us who are respectful and find ourselves with some unexpected time on our hands near a shop that has advertised walk-ins in the past, wouldn't mind the option. On the flip side, a slow day can be filled in unexpectedly for the shop. Everyone wins.

But in your cases, the shops catered to some guy you don't know. Maybe he's a walk-in that pays way bigger tips than you and so he's a more desired client that they want to keep happy. If someone has the money to drop a $200+ tip after the door fee, I'm willing to bet he will get the run of any shop he wants. I'm not saying you don't have a right to feel mad. I'm just saying that in this business, cash IS king and a nobody becomes a prince when he's got the cash to back it up. But any shop willing to drop a repeat client over some nobody dude off the street, isn't worth repeating anymore. JMO.

Personally, I stay away from shops, as a general rule. I will search out independents (usually local to the city I'm doing business in and rarely in GR) and get FAR SUPERIOR service to anyone in a shop. However, in my case, when I did give it a go (independent had car trouble, so fell back to a nearby shop) it didn't pan out. I thought it was ironic that both reasons for not working out, on the same day, were for tire issues. Since I knew that MBD had a walk-in policy in the past, I wanted to just clear the confusion that it seems to lean toward appts, which is cool, but should be noted.

Stroker417
11-13-17, 10:56
Anybody know where she is now?I'd like to know too. She was the best.

NoseJelly
11-13-17, 17:11
NJ,

I totally get your gripe after what you've experienced. I'd be P. O. 'd a bit, too. However, it's not just the Chucklehead's fault, it's the shop's fault for caving in to these guys. If they told these guys to remember kindergarten (if they even made it that far in their education) and wait their turn or they could leave, then the chuckle-heads could at least get trained that the world does not revolve around them.
The shop owners want Chucklehead's Money and my Money and Errrrbody's Money. They don't want CH to walk out and lose 40 or 60 door fee. They give zero thought to potentially losing the Regular Customer and his 2,000 plus he spends every year. The Asian Shops are Infamous for this B. S. !

Truth is, they get away with it alot because too many guys don't say or do anything about it. I recently had to remind a MP Lady how much I spend at her Boss's shop each year and that "so and so" at "so and so shop" wants my money too. Then I purposely refused to schedule my next appointment. Within 2 hours, Boss Lady called my Hobby Phone. I didn't answer. She called again. I didn't answer. When I finally answered her call I told her what the problem was. After pretending she didn't know what I was talking about, she gave me a 90 min massage for 60 min price on my next appointment.

SuperSport181
11-13-17, 17:55
Very recently saw this girl, Highly skilled!

Will see her again for sure.

Charlie441
11-14-17, 18:21
Maybe he's a walk-in that pays way bigger tips than you and so he's a more desired client that they want to keep happy. If someone has the money to drop a $200+ tip after the door fee, I'm willing to bet he will get the run of any shop he wants. I'm not saying you don't have a right to feel mad. I'm just saying that in this business, cash IS kingI agree cash Is King. However, it wasn't a "this one time, this one thing happened". Yeah, that'd more likely apply to "Maybe he was some guy they KNEW who throws down WAY too much $$ then yeah, I agree with ya. But how often is that going to happen? I think over 95% of the time, it's just going to be a horny monger just wanting some action Now on-the-fly and to "stop the presses" -- where yeah, screw that BS.

HagStrom
11-14-17, 18:30
Don't see a name to search. Thanks!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b2b-slides-and-much-more-fun/41217902

FishingForSome
11-14-17, 22:14
After my post about Relax, I got a PM from Amy at HH to come and see her. On the way out of town and glad I was able to connect. Easy appt set up via text. Great conversation, cute as a button, and hands down one of the better massages I have had in some time. Left very happy. Will definitely repeat next time I am around. Stay safe out there.

Fish.

Jaynna
11-14-17, 23:49
In Di's ads she still posts "Walkins welcome".The reason walk-in is posted on certain ads for MBD, is because that specific provider, will be in office during the hours she is advertising for.

If the phones are not ringing and no appts are scheduled, employees are usually leaving for the day. As we all know, it is always better to schedule, rather.

Than walk-in. When we advertise to walk-in, it is because we will be there during those hours, FOR SURE.

Please keep in mind, all employees of MBD are their own boss. No scheduled hours are given and each person makes their own hours and days available.

Each provider has their own preference about accepting walk-ins, or not.

We appreciate your continued business and are sorry for not being able to accommodate, sometimes.

Hawk0529
11-15-17, 03:57
After my post about Relax, I got a PM from Amy at HH to come and see her. On the way out of town and glad I was able to connect. Easy appt set up via text. Great conversation, cute as a button, and hands down one of the better massages I have had in some time. Left very happy. Will definitely repeat next time I am around. Stay safe out there.

Fish.Thanks for the review!!

Donntee
11-15-17, 07:23
Don't see a name to search. Thanks!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b2b-slides-and-much-more-fun/41217902She has not responded to any of my texts.

PocketBuddy
11-16-17, 02:42
She has not responded to any of my texts.I went and seen her not the girl in the pic tattoos don't lie.

HagStrom
11-16-17, 18:49
I went and seen her not the girl in the pic tattoos don't lie.The bait and switch any good?

PocketBuddy
11-16-17, 22:01
The bait and switch any good?The massage if you can call it that was horrible. Very mechanical not much roaming it seemed. Was at Rri should have been my first clue. I'm the girl did look like "the girl next door" not hot but not bad.

Stonecoldstan
11-16-17, 23:34
Seen Lexi at royal few weeks ago. Total waste of time major up sell and seemed rushed.

PocketBuddy
11-17-17, 03:19
The massage if you can call it that was horrible. Very mechanical not much roaming it seemed. Was at Rri should have been my first clue. the girl did look like "the girl next door" not hot but not bad.If you already read. Stupid auto correct it is and the girl not supposed to be I'm the girl.

White300
11-17-17, 08:45
Seen Lexi at royal few weeks ago. Total waste of time major up sell and seemed rushed.As are all Royal girls!

Lakeshore1
11-17-17, 18:59
Has anyone ever seen Happy Hannah? She doesn't post often, and it seems that she takes her ads down after a few days.

DerickSaunders
11-18-17, 18:03
Just a couple of observations from my past few visits.

1) I feel like the same 10 places / girls advertise anymore and of those there are 2 that are worth the time? And for me it seems like those 2 are never available when I have the time.

2) maybe it's just GPS but lately places have been in a rush to get you out the door. Now these are places that the girls know I'm a frequent visitor and a good tipper. Last few visits a walk in will come through while I'm in the middle of a massage and my girl leaves to go put them on a room. When they get back it's quick flip over and get it over as fast as possible without any perks and then expect a full tip. I look at them and say I've been in here a total of 10 minutes and you didn't provide good service. So you get a small tip. Because of this I will no longer be going to these two establishments.

Has anyone else ran into these issues as of late?

RodMan3328
11-19-17, 10:46
Wondering if Ali has resurfaced anywhere? I seen her a bunch at East / West, once at Healing Hands and I know she worked at Mama Dees in Holland for a bit. Spinner Blonde that talks a lot. Would love to reconnect with her. Thanks in advanced.

Love The Lips
11-19-17, 10:58
Just a couple of observations from my past few visits.

1) I feel like the same 10 places / girls advertise anymore and of those there are 2 that are worth the time? And for me it seems like those 2 are never available when I have the time.

2) maybe it's just GPS but lately places have been in a rush to get you out the door. Now these are places that the girls know I'm a frequent visitor and a good tipper. Last few visits a walk in will come through while I'm in the middle of a massage and my girl leaves to go put them on a room. When they get back it's quick flip over and get it over as fast as possible without any perks and then expect a full tip. I look at them and say I've been in here a total of 10 minutes and you didn't provide good service. So you get a small tip. Because of this I will no longer be going to these two establishments.

Has anyone else ran into these issues as of late?Let us know which establishments and girls have been rushing you.

JMaul
11-19-17, 12:52
Any Senior members visit Blonde25 with her nuru bed?

Please PM me. I've seen the girl 4-5 times with the normal show but wondered if the switch to nuru would be worth it.

DerickSaunders
11-19-17, 23:50
Let us know which establishments and girls have been rushing you.Relax massage and the one on eastern near 28th. The name escapes me right now.

MrLovaLova1
11-20-17, 11:14
Relax massage and the one on eastern near 28th. The name escapes me right now.The 1 on Eastern is called Relaxation Station Oasis which is pretty much a joke now. I only went there a couple of times but stopped after a provider there had me get up butt naked to look how much of my money I can give her for a tip for a pathetic ending. All of the little sexiness was sucked out of the appointment immediately and I felt like I was buying a cheap car I didn't want. She answered the phone twice during our 30 minute session too which is a deal breaker for me. I avoid this place and any others associated with it, it's a complete waste of time and money not to mention if I want to be ignored I'll just spend time with my wife lbvfs.

MaxCady
11-21-17, 10:08
I know this is the GR board but I visited the islands in Lansing and posted a review that girl mikki will rock your world. I've been to a few places in GR and haven't had any luck I haven't seen the girl by the zoo yet but is there anyone or anyplace that comes remotely close to porn islands as I call it in Lansing (I remember the old days there was that place next to the party store on division in between 44th and 54th way back then American girls o man that was good stuff).

Monger01
11-21-17, 14:53
Miki is a legend and has been for as long as I can remember.

I know no other at an AMP that comes close to her pornstar performance. Only her age is a negative but she wears it well.

I know this is the GR board but I visited the islands in Lansing and posted a review that girl mikki will rock your world. I've been to a few places in GR and haven't had any luck I haven't seen the girl by the zoo yet but is there anyone or anyplace that comes remotely close to porn islands as I call it in Lansing (I remember the old days there was that place next to the party store on division in between 44th and 54th way back then American girls o man that was good stuff)..

ZHill
11-22-17, 15:32
Seen she has just started posting. Anyone have any info? Is she FS? Would you repeat? Want to try her out but don't want to waste my time.

JhillsDale85
11-22-17, 19:01
I see she is new on here posting. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lilly-petite-caucasian-23-yr-old/42256357 Is she legit? Pics seem to good to be. What's the menu like?

NoseJelly
11-22-17, 20:20
Another cousin of Wil Linklater strikes again.

MidMichGeezer
11-23-17, 00:13
Seen she has just started posting. Anyone have any info? Is she FS? Would you repeat? Want to try her out but don't want to waste my time.Neither do we! Why is it most of the new guys want info on someone who hasn't been reviewed?

Benz1
11-23-17, 07:32
I see she is new on here posting. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lilly-petite-caucasian-23-yr-old/42256357 Is she legit? Pics seem to good to be. What's the menu like?If you think this girl is in Grand Rapids waiting for you to call, please take one for the team. Please don't forget to walk away without giving her a penny if the pics are not her. (Step 9).
Also don't forget to look under the hood and report if she has baby damage and or saggy titties, even if she is hot and begs or pays you not to report it.
Take One For The Team Guidelines (update # 4).

Step 1 : Find a girl you like, google her number search pics on Google Image.

1. A Search her number on Facebook. / It would wise to have a hobby (fake) FB page before searching.

Step 2 : Monitor the ad for at least 3 days, a sting from LE or Robbery set ups usually don't post for more than two days.

Step 3 : Let the usasexguide members know of your findings from google and ask if anyone has knowledge and you plan on TOFTT.

Step 4 : Buy a hobby phone, Do not use your real name for registration or to the provider.

Step 5 : Contact her on a slow day, for quicker response and better negotiations text or call on Tuesday or Wednesday. They get so many calls on a Friday they might lose your message.

A: Original contact should be a short stay or Hhr, to reduce the risk of an expensive bad date.

B: If her incall is a house address enter it into Google Street view to see the house and neighborhood.

If she gives you a location like 3 mile and Alpine, 28th street hotels between Division and 131, RRI, Knights INN on 28th. Tell her you won't go to those hotels and opt a for car date.

C: Save any negotiation for the end of the call or even your second contact. (a car date is 40 or less).

D: don't wear any loud clothing, blend in.

Step 6 : Never park in her driveway or the hotel parking lot. Park in the street or at a nearby business and walk. Example; if you go to motel 6 on 28th park in the restaurant lot.

Step 7 : Leave all valuables and drivers license at home or in the vehicle. Only take in the money you plan to spend.

Step 8 : Inform her if you are going to be late. If you're arriving early, contact the provider from a gas station a block away, so you and your vehicle do not raise suspicion. While waiting for her response, go in the bathroom and wash your balls while you wait. (providers biggest complaint is Hygiene). Contact her to say you are here. Do not go to any shady houses, just drive by and text her to let her know you will not be coming in her mouth tonight.

A: If you're at a house, have her meet you on the porch.

B: If the Hotel has a side door use it. If you have to walk by the front desk act like you live there, don't ask directions.

Step 9 : Knock on door. If the girl matches the pic stay, if not walk out and report back to USA that the pic doesn't match the girl.

Step 10: Check every room for safety.

Step 11 : Tell her you have the money and maybe show it to her but do not give up the cash until after you receive the services you negotiated for.

Step 12: Report back to USA in full detail including Looks, Smells & Cleanliness (of incall and provider), Attitude and Service.

12 A: Include a link to the providers advertisement so we know who you are reviewing.

These are some steps you should take before you TOFTT. Please add to the list if you see anything I missed.

Just trying to help.

Fellow Monger Benz1.

Benz1
11-23-17, 19:12
Neither do we! Why is it most of the new guys want info on someone who hasn't been reviewed?Because Newbies believe the pics they see are real and the seasoned monger knows better. We don't bother looking or asking, we already know it's a waste of time.

When they ask we don't have to answer. Maybe they'll take one for the team and tell us how real the pic is and did they get their whole hour or get rushed out.

Happy Hunting.

Bloozer
11-24-17, 06:40
Because Newbies believe the pics they see are real and the seasoned monger knows better. We don't bother looking or asking, we already know it's a waste of time.

When they ask we don't have to answer. Maybe they'll take one for the team and tell us how real the pic is and did they get their whole hour or get rushed out.

Happy Hunting.That's why I like to tell newbies to go to Austin, L. A. , Baltimore, Cleveland, Newark, Detroit, Akron or wherever the ad says she is. All the exotic places they can vacation at the same time to see the same fake! Love it! Gives me something to do.

Nailer64
11-24-17, 09:42
Was wondering if someone could tell me how to get into see blonde? I see her ad always says only seeing old clients. Any help would be great. Always see great reviews don't want to miss this one.

White300
11-24-17, 09:47
Was wondering if someone could tell me how to get into see blonde? I see her ad always says only seeing old clients. Any help would be great. Always see great reviews don't want to miss this one.PM on here.

HarryHood
11-24-17, 13:17
Anybody have any info on this one, fellas? I've never seen a review, and am curious.

Ad states she is busty, DD, 175 pounds, etc. Thanks much, stay safe!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde/42638517

Mr Cruzer
11-24-17, 21:19
Had some time to kill Friday afternoon, so stopped in at Healthy Habits. Luck of the draw on a walk in, and Mia was the one to come to the desk.

Great performance, very personable, good skills, amazing finish. Treat her nice and be respectful, and she will treat you nice as well. Half hour. 4/. 4 No shorting on time. Def will repeat!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-mia/40524722Also saw Mia a few weeks back. Attractive, nice chest, very friendly and personable. Cleared the air right away on what I was looking for, and got comfortable. Near the half way mark (hr massage) said I could flip whenever I wanted. Well, I do enjoy a front rub as well as backside rub, and most don't do the front, so I flipped. However, not much of a front rub and straight to ending. I wouldn't complain if I'd gotten close to an hour, but ended up being shorted 15 to 20 minutes. Normally can be a future deal killer, but everything else was top notch, so will repeat. As I remember, damage was 60/60 or 60/50.

Benz1
11-24-17, 22:05
I see she is new on here posting. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lilly-petite-caucasian-23-yr-old/42256357 Is she legit? Pics seem to good to be. What's the menu like?Fellow Mongers,

This is a Red Flag for Lily.

Two first time posters have asked about Lily, my guess is to get us to respond. That's what it looked like to me originally.

I just received two Private Messages, one with a conformation request from Fixxx (new monger with 0 posts) saying that Lily is real and the tattoos match.

I told fixxx to Go See her and Report Back. Lets see if we hear from Fixxx.
We have commented many times about self promotion and it seems to happen more on the Massage Parlor Reports than any other thread. I think we need to keep a close eye on this one, from a distance. Until one of the three first time posting mongers that have shown an interest in her take one for the team, I'm calling this is a self promotion

Fixxx
11-25-17, 01:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MrLovaLova1
11-25-17, 09:27
Until one of the three first time posting mongers that have shown an interest in her take one for the team, I'm calling this is a self promotionYou are the man Benz! Everyone knows how I hate self promotion. STOP DOING IT! New posters and old posters alike are promoting these providers when their service should promote itself without bullshit "reviews. " As mongers, we know when it's happening and should call out whoever does it, IMHO. Thanks Benz, another reason why I take heed to your posts and a few others but scoff at some.

Jayce Dragon
11-25-17, 17:13
I actually just started talking to her. I was looking to see if she was fetish friendly. She told me she has "virgin feet" and they are a size 6. 5 tiny. She said that she is fetish friendly but when I came into this forum of course I am seeing the flags. It's a shame because I am looking for a new footgirl to make some more content with.

Benz1
11-25-17, 17:58
I actually just started talking to her. I was looking to see if she was fetish friendly. She told me she has "virgin feet" and they are a size 6. 5 tiny. She said that she is fetish friendly but when I came into this forum of course I am seeing the flags. It's a shame because I am looking for a new footgirl to make some more content with.Flags are a sign of caution.

This is my take on her so far.

Her or two Newbie subordinates asked questions to get board members to respond with a TOFTT. Both New members asked on the same day 4 hours apart. The 4 hour gap was probably not enough time for Admin to moderate the post and send it through so they sent another one, not being sure of the process and if they would see the post. The response was not offering a probability of a member taking one for the team. (quite the opposite). They sent another newbie to PM me saying the Pics are real and the tattoos match. What? Really? Why not just write a review instead of trying to convince me? So I told Fixxx go see her and report back to the Massage page. It looks like fixxx was trying to ad drama instead of posting a review. That's another sign of a chick White Knighting herself. That was flag number 3 for me.

I think this is a new creative way to nudge the members of USA to go see her. I don't expect those pics to be real but if they are don't forget to bring your wallet, your wife's wallet and your neighbors too.

If the pics are not real leave, don't stay. If she upcharges for HJ, tell her it's just one more muscle to massage and if she refuses to give HJ at a reasonable rate tell her your new fetish is Jerking off in front of GPS providers. That's what I would do. But I wouldn't get past the door if the pics are fake.

A flag is a caution, Let us know what you decide. Stay safe.

ChicagoSouth
11-25-17, 20:01
Its been a while since a made a post. On Friday I could not get a hold of any regulars providers.

I need a massage any way. I stopped by Real Massage on 44th. The massage was pretty good.

I think her name was Jamie No one else was working not even Momasan.

I got on tale the naked and she started the massage rubbing my butt and the boys. She ask if I wanted to play.

She only would go toppless and I popped 2 times on HJ only payed for the hour but it when over about 20 minutes.

Will repeat I think more could be on the menu.

Grube
11-25-17, 20:43
Looks like summer is back at Panacea? Anyone confirm this is the same person? http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/santa-helper-theme-weeks-from-12-18-to-12-29/42591412.

Love The Lips
11-26-17, 01:59
Looks like summer is back at Panacea? Anyone confirm this is the same person? http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/santa-helper-theme-weeks-from-12-18-to-12-29/42591412.Yes, that is Summer and she is back! She got into some trouble and has been away for the last 18 months but is back! She is a little hottie and she is the sister of Aliese that also comes and goes at Panacea. It's been about 3 years since I've last seen Summer but that last time she told me that she had just learned how to squirt. Would love to see that!!

Jayce Dragon
11-26-17, 10:27
Its been a while since a made a post. On Friday I could not get a hold of any regulars providers.

I need a massage any way. I stopped by Real Massage on 44th. The massage was pretty good.8

I think her name was Jamie No one else was working not even Momasan.

I got on tale the naked and she started the massage rubbing my butt and the boys. She ask if I wanted to play.

She only would go toppless and I popped 2 times on HJ only payed for the hour but it when over about 20 minutes.

Will repeat I think more could be on the menu.Is it an asian place? Never been around the 44th area that much though my friend stays next to the BodyWorks place.

Jayce Dragon
11-26-17, 10:32
Flags are a sign of caution.
A flag is a caution, Let us know what you decide. Stay safe.I haven't heard back from her. She probably watch the boards or something. But I'm pretty much 1 of maybe 3 footguys on here so once she sees I'm on here she won't fuck with me anymore.

ChicagoSouth
11-26-17, 12:13
Is it an asian place? Never been around the 44th area that much though my friend stays next to the BodyWorks place.Yes Asian between Breton and Kalamzoo.

Love Massage
11-26-17, 14:10
Is it an asian place? Never been around the 44th area that much though my friend stays next to the BodyWorks place.Go to craigslist Grand Rapids service therapeutic and you'll see her add! And you only will get happy ending nothing more! And just a curtain there's two rooms. An older lady and younger lady nothing that great they use a timer but I don't believe for an hour. Stay safe!

Benz1
11-26-17, 15:29
I haven't heard back from her. She probably watch the boards or something. But I'm pretty much 1 of maybe 3 footguys on here so once she sees I'm on here she won't fuck with me anymore.I don't think you missed anything.

If they're willing to post fake pics they're also willing to lie about services.

Fake pics are the first Lie and there is usually many more lies to come.

Stay Safe and Boycott Fake pics.

KentwoodBorn
11-27-17, 02:25
Hello all, new guy here.

I'd like to try Jade at panacea. Has anyone received a massage from her yet? Any info would be appreciated.

Blackfire
11-27-17, 10:23
This place is not technically in Grand Rapids, I also posted this report in Lansing. Location is exit 73 off I96, which is 30 miles east of 28th street. I stopped in, requested hour with table shower. One of the things I like about asian parlors are the table shower which is probs main reason I wanted to stop here, one of the few places offering it. $60 door fee for hour. Sara came in, decent looking 40's asian, fairly good english. Had nice table shower, couple minutes in the lukewarm sauna then off to the massage table. Massage was not much of a massage, basically rubbing me down with coconut oil for 15 minutes, then the flip. She asked what I wanted and how much money I had to spend. I only brought the door fee and another $80 with me so I wouldn't be able to spend any more than that no matter what. She wanted $100 BJ, $140 FS. Grudgingly accepted $80 for BJ, all services there use condom. She did strip nude, nice tight little body for a 40 something year old, tight round ass, firm 34 C tits, little bit of a tummy typical of her age. The only problem was it just felt very mechanical, typical of these types of places though. My hour was about 45 minutes from car door back to car door. To sum it up, for typical Asian massage parlor experience, went in with high hopes, left with my load released, no real massage to speak of and just a so-so feeling about the experience. Didn't hate it, didn't love it, total cost a little high at $140 for a covered BJ, table shower and someone to put lotion on my back and legs.

SkolViking
11-27-17, 10:30
This place is not technically in Grand Rapids, I also posted this report in Lansing. Location is exit 73 off I96, which is 30 miles east of 28th street. I stopped in, requested hour with table shower. One of the things I like about asian parlors are the table shower which is probs main reason I wanted to stop here, one of the few places offering it. $60 door fee for hour. Sara came in, decent looking 40's asian, fairly good english. Had nice table shower, couple minutes in the lukewarm sauna then off to the massage table. Massage was not much of a massage, basically rubbing me down with coconut oil for 15 minutes, then the flip. She asked what I wanted and how much money I had to spend. I only brought the door fee and another $80 with me so I wouldn't be able to spend any more than that no matter what. She wanted $100 BJ, $140 FS. Grudgingly accepted $80 for BJ, all services there use condom. She did strip nude, nice tight little body for a 40 something year old, tight round ass, firm 34 C tits, little bit of a tummy typical of her age. The only problem was it just felt very mechanical, typical of these types of places though. My hour was about 45 minutes from car door back to car door. To sum it up, for typical Asian massage parlor experience, went in with high hopes, left with my load released, no real massage to speak of and just a so-so feeling about the experience. Didn't hate it, didn't love it, total cost a little high at $140 for a covered BJ, table shower and someone to put lotion on my back and legs.This is spot on with what I got there last time (about a month ago).

SkolViking
11-27-17, 10:32
PM on here.She took my call about 6 weeks ago. I said I was Skolviking on USA and TER and she was happy to see me. She is excellent!

Detroit Brian
11-27-17, 16:32
Also saw Mia a few weeks back. Attractive, nice chest, very friendly and personable. Cleared the air right away on what I was looking for, and got comfortable. Near the half way mark (hr massage) said I could flip whenever I wanted. Well, I do enjoy a front rub as well as backside rub, and most don't do the front, so I flipped. However, not much of a front rub and straight to ending. I wouldn't complain if I'd gotten close to an hour, but ended up being shorted 15 to 20 minutes. Normally can be a future deal killer, but everything else was top notch, so will repeat. As I remember, damage was 60/60 or 60/50.Based on some good reviews, decided to see Mia. She is curvy, but I wouldn't put her in BBW status. Really nice girl. Doesn't appear to have had any kids. Is very clean everywhere. And I mean absolutely everywhere. Has some rules, but any respectful, reasonable monger can have a really good time with her. I won't go into detail, per her request, but I will definitely be repeating during my next visit over to GR.

As a note, I called and made an appointment, and the black chick at the front desk didn't seem to like that I wasn't just walking in and getting placed with her. Get the feeling there is some competition going on there. Saw a thinner white girl there when I was leaving. Didn't catch her name, but I wouldn't mind seeing what she has to offer at some point in the future.

Be careful out there.

Edge 1201
11-27-17, 17:14
This place is not technically in Grand Rapids, I also posted this report in Lansing. Location is exit 73 off I96, which is 30 miles east of 28th street. I stopped in, requested hour with table shower. One of the things I like about asian parlors are the table shower which is probs main reason I wanted to stop here, one of the few places offering it. $60 door fee for hour. Sara came in, decent looking 40's asian, fairly good english. Had nice table shower, couple minutes in the lukewarm sauna then off to the massage table. Massage was not much of a massage, basically rubbing me down with coconut oil for 15 minutes, then the flip. She asked what I wanted and how much money I had to spend. I only brought the door fee and another $80 with me so I wouldn't be able to spend any more than that no matter what. She wanted $100 BJ, $140 FS. Grudgingly accepted $80 for BJ, all services there use condom. She did strip nude, nice tight little body for a 40 something year old, tight round ass, firm 34 C tits, little bit of a tummy typical of her age. The only problem was it just felt very mechanical, typical of these types of places though. My hour was about 45 minutes from car door back to car door. To sum it up, for typical Asian massage parlor experience, went in with high hopes, left with my load released, no real massage to speak of and just a so-so feeling about the experience. Didn't hate it, didn't love it, total cost a little high at $140 for a covered BJ, table shower and someone to put lotion on my back and legs.I was last in there about four years ago. Your summary is about the same experience as then, except the woman was saggy and bored. Not much excitement in the whole event, which is why I never went back. Next time drive the extra few miles to Potterville.

FreeNomad
11-27-17, 20:58
This lady post on back page says she's over by Wilson and lenoard she goes by sonya and last 4 digets are 6265 and body seen her and if so what was it like.

Love The Lips
11-28-17, 02:15
Ok, I know all of the reviews say that she is hot but I also thought that she was just HJ? In her new ads she advertises "Real NURU". Now real NURU is definitely more than a HJ! Has anyone experienced this with Blonde 25?

Bloozer
11-28-17, 05:11
This lady post on back page says she's over by Wilson and lenoard she goes by sonya and last 4 digets are 6265 and body seen her and if so what was it like.It seems we have us a new category. It's called, "Free Nomad". Definition: A "free nomad" is one who expects us to do his toftt for free!

Now you know!

Bloozer
11-28-17, 05:20
Ok, I know all of the reviews say that she is hot but I also thought that she was just HJ? In her new ads she advertises "Real NURU". Now real NURU is definitely more than a HJ! Has anyone experienced this with Blonde 25?She took her winnings and bought a Nuru matt and Nuru gel. She's doing the same body slides and HJ as before substituting nuru gel for hot baby oil. And calling it nuru. Not that it's bad, but it's not real NURU.

Why'all do yourselves a favor and do a google search on nuru and check out a few vids. It will become apparent as to what to expect.

MrLovaLova1
11-28-17, 09:09
Ok, I know all of the reviews say that she is hot but I also thought that she was just HJ? In her new ads she advertises "Real NURU". Now real NURU is definitely more than a HJ! Has anyone experienced this with Blonde 25?"Real nuru" has sucking and fucking involved, highly doubt this will happen with her. Most providers give a body slide even if it's on a plastic bed with gel, still not "real nuru" but hey marketing ploys work with some.

ErnieK50
11-28-17, 10:03
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lisa-pretty-young-thing-new-pictures/29836818

I know she says no F. S. Anything else on the menu?

RedSquirrel
11-28-17, 13:09
I have seen a jade at wonderspa before. Not sure if it is the same jade or not. The jade from wonderspa was very very rushed. Very mechanical finish and only a one hand rub on the massage. Afterwards she assumed she could keep all change from payment and got extremely upset when I told her no. Beware!

Hello all, new guy here.

I'd like to try Jade at panacea. Has anyone received a massage from her yet? Any info would be appreciated.

Nyped96
11-28-17, 13:40
"Real nuru" has sucking and fucking involved, highly doubt this will happen with her. Most providers give a body slide even if it's on a plastic bed with gel, still not "real nuru" but hey marketing ploys work with some.If you are really interested in real Nuru, then try the "South African Girl". I did a post about my experience with her about 2 or so months ago. Please check my previous post on her. It was exciting and included everything. You will love it!

Mr Cruzer
11-28-17, 20:30
This lady post on back page says she's over by Wilson and lenoard she goes by sonya and last 4 digets are 6265 and body seen her and if so what was it like.Tried to set something up a while back, before she had posted full figure pics. No show on her part (run down trailer), flat out lied about reasons, then made threats that bordered on extortion. She's a flake.

TractorBoy94
11-28-17, 21:43
I have seen her posting on BP regularly. After reading reviews I decided to toftt. I have seen her 4 times now. First time when she first starting working and it was very awkward. Didn't really know what she was doing. The pictures are real. So I started seeing her regularly. After she gets to know she she becomes more friendly. Set something up for outside a few times and she was willing to FS menu. BBBJ, CFS Cowgirl but no cim. Very GF experience. Made an appointment today and she made me goto relaxtion station. Well she looked terrible. Looks like she has bf from the hickies on the neck which is a total turn off. This visit was just like the first visit. Acted like she never seen me before. She kept checking her phone and messaging someone-- most likely BF. I will not be revisiting with her no more. I would highly stay away from her. Eyes all dark and looks like she is coming off something. BEWARE OF LILLY.

Averily
11-28-17, 23:04
That's right. What she means is that she uses real nuru gel. I personally don't care if she uses sewing machine oil. She's still great and a sweetheart and smokin' hot.

Some people attach meaning to nuru as in what you see in porn videos and you aren't going to find that. It would take a whole bottle of the gel for a single session nevermind the rest of the full service action that goes on.

She took her winnings and bought a Nuru matt and Nuru gel. She's doing the same body slides and HJ as before substituting nuru gel for hot baby oil. And calling it nuru. Not that it's bad, but it's not real NURU.

Why'all do yourselves a favor and do a google search on nuru and check out a few vids. It will become apparent as to what to expect.

MrLovaLova1
11-29-17, 09:51
That's right. What she means is that she uses real nuru gel. I personally don't care if she uses sewing machine oil. She's still great and a sweetheart and smokin' hot.

Some people attach meaning to nuru as in what you see in porn videos and you aren't going to find that. It would take a whole bottle of the gel for a single session nevermind the rest of the full service action that goes on.We don't review other reviews here. Real nuru gel is concentrated and goes a long way just FYI.

FireMechanic
11-30-17, 01:51
Spent an hour with Hayley today. Her photos are spot on. She is just unbelievably gorgeous and wasn't even made up today. She apologized for not having makeup and all but she is a stunner without it. I can tell you she is also very friendly and easy to talk to. She has a very naughty side as well. We talked about a lot of her fantasies that may or may not have anything to do with clients. Her message skills are ok but the rest of her skills are spectacular so far. She really enjoys being physical and participation is encouraged if not demanded. I did ask about a few bigger and better goals and it sounds like with more visits the menu gets better although I'm not sure if FS ever gets there. She said she doesn't but I have had others say that also and find out otherwise. At any rate, I highly recommend her for your massage!! You really can't do any better as long as your expectations are realistic. DEAR LORD THAT BODY OF HERS!!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hayley-cute-blonde-toned-independent/19865302

Mr Cruzer
11-30-17, 11:50
Spent an hour with Hayley today. Her photos are spot on. She is just unbelievably gorgeous and wasn't even made up today. She apologized for not having makeup and all but she is a stunner without it. I can tell you she is also very friendly and easy to talk to. She has a very naughty side as well. We talked about a lot of her fantasies that may or may not have anything to do with clients. Her message skills are ok but the rest of her skills are spectacular so far. She really enjoys being physical and participation is encouraged if not demanded. I did ask about a few bigger and better goals and it sounds like with more visits the menu gets better although I'm not sure if FS ever gets there. She said she doesn't but I have had others say that also and find out otherwise. At any rate, I highly recommend her for your massage!! You really can't do any better as long as your expectations are realistic. DEAR LORD THAT BODY OF HERS!!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hayley-cute-blonde-toned-independent/19865302What was the damage for the hour?

Mike Yepthatsm
11-30-17, 12:40
Last time I saw Hayley it was 200 for fully nude HJ. She'll sit on your chest facing away from you so you can enjoy the view. In and out in 21 minutes last time I saw her. I don't think I've ever spent more than 30 min with her. I've seen her a few times and the service has been the same each time although she did ask if Inwanted to try pegging but I have no interest in that. I see her because she's one of the best looking on BP. Her pricing structure and services offered may not be for everyone.

What was the damage for the hour?

HagStrom
11-30-17, 13:23
Pics look TGTBT. Can't find any reviews. Anyone have any info?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-guys-would-you-like-more-then-a-average-massages/28855455

Pete3854
11-30-17, 13:26

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hayley-cute-blonde-toned-independent/19865302Did she use a pair of gloves for the HJ? Trust me, there will not be any FS. Or oral with her.

FireMechanic
11-30-17, 20:20
Last time I saw Hayley it was 200 for fully nude HJ. She'll sit on your chest facing away from you so you can enjoy the view. In and out in 21 minutes last time I saw her. I don't think I've ever spent more than 30 min with her. I've seen her a few times and the service has been the same each time although she did ask if Inwanted to try pegging but I have no interest in that. I see her because she's one of the best looking on BP. Her pricing structure and services offered may not be for everyone.$140 for just short of the full hour.

FireMechanic
11-30-17, 20:23
Did she use a pair of gloves for the HJ? Trust me, there will not be any FS. Or oral with her.It started bare knuckle for a while. She only went to gloves when she was ready to work herself over simultaneously. She said it was because despite washing her hands, she didn't want the massage oil in her hootch. I had no issue with it.

Tinyt
12-01-17, 21:59
Pics look TGTBT. Can't find any reviews. Anyone have any info?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-guys-would-you-like-more-then-a-average-massages/28855455Seen her today for hr. Descent suite off Ebeltline. She's thicker and a little shorter than posted pictures but I wouldn't say Bbw. She has a little spinner girl friend and it's a duo. Didn't rush. 140 hr.

Tinyt
12-01-17, 22:05
It started bare knuckle for a while. She only went to gloves when she was ready to work herself over simultaneously. She said it was because despite washing her hands, she didn't want the massage oil in her hootch. I had no issue with it.I've seen her before the gloves and again yesterday. I've always got my full time and sometimes a little more. Not FS but still a lot better experience than any other massage service I've experienced.

Averily
12-01-17, 23:02
You just did the thing "we don't" do. But thanks for the FYI. I've been schooled.

We don't review other reviews here. Real nuru gel is concentrated and goes a long way just FYI.

DrWings2
12-02-17, 16:04
I was in town for a few days last weekend, so I wanted to see if Blonde 25 lived up to the reviews that I had seen on these boards. I prioritize a nice personality, so I was enticed by all the comments here of how she is a sweetheart. Setup went smoother than I expected. Her ad said no new people, so I didn't get my hopes up. I messaged her here first and she said that she is mostly seeing her regulars, but to text her in the morning. So I did that, and lucky for me she was available. I don't know Grand Rapids well, but seemed like a safe enough location. She is just as hot and nice as everyone has said. The massage itself was better than I expected. Once I flipped, her clothes came off. It wasn't the standard happy ending by any means. She uses her body more than her hands. Great eye contact and smile throughout. After a few minutes she flipped around so I could enjoy the view. Left very happy.

I'd definitely repeat. She did mention that her nuru massages were for an hour, naked the whole time, and finish with a shower together. The rate she quoted wasn't cheap, but I'll consider it the next time in town.

MrLovaLova1
12-02-17, 21:43
After receiving a pm from Blonde25 on this site asking me what my problem is with her, she invited me to meet up with her to discuss some things she wanted to talk about. I was a bit surprised to hear from her but also somewhat intrigued so I agreed to meet up. While she isn't a plain Jane, she is attractive and sexy in her own way but I would definitely NOT consider her "drop dead gorgeous." I have a lot of skepticism with the content of most of her reviews on this site which I addressed with her at our meeting. I gave her the opportunity to make me a believer as she put it and a regular, loyal client by showing me her massage skills for an absolute honest review to clear the air. She had a multitude of reasons why she was so hesitant to give me a massage, most of which made little sense to me. Although I did have a pleasant evening with her and her Latina friend having drinks, I'm even more skeptical about her actual massage skills since she talked more about how good she is rather than just showing me to prove it. I don't know fellas the jury's still out on this one and I'm not a believer of hers: an honest reviewer LL.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde25/33455713

Benz1
12-02-17, 23:03
After receiving a pm from Blonde25 on this site asking me what my problem is with her, she invited me to meet up with her to discuss some things she wanted to talk about. I was a bit surprised to hear from her but also somewhat intrigued so I agreed to meet up. While she isn't a plain Jane, she is attractive and sexy in her own way but I would definitely NOT consider her "drop dead gorgeous." I have a lot of skepticism with the content of most of her reviews on this site which I addressed with her at our meeting. I gave her the opportunity to make me a believer as she put it and a regular, loyal client by showing me her massage skills for an absolute honest review to clear the air. She had a multitude of reasons why she was so hesitant to give me a massage, most of which made little sense to me. Although I did have a pleasant evening with her and her Latina friend having drinks, I'm even more skeptical about her actual massage skills since she talked more about how good she is rather than just showing me to prove it. I don't know fellas the jury's still out on this one and I'm not a believer of hers: an honest reviewer LL.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde25/33455713A long time ago she contacted me on PM too. The dialogue seem to be about how great she was and why I needed to see her. At NO time did she mention what she could do for me, it was all about how Great Thou Art.

I passed on the goddess routine and have been suspicious of all the rave reviews as well.

Now that we know Brittany will make time to set up a meeting and not take the time to prove herself to be a good massuse is telling the rest of the story for me.

If I pay for a massage I want a CMT quality masssge.

I'll stick with my UTR, Simply Sweet or AmynasTouch at Healthy Habits.

Thanks for the update Mr. Lova.

Otto22
12-03-17, 09:03

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde25/33455713I have seen Brittany multiple times and she is everything she claims. I always enjoy my time with her and look forward to seeing her in the future.

She is "Otto Approved. ".

Dave Usa
12-03-17, 09:18

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde25/33455713Are you saying you offered an honest review in exchange for a free massage?

MrLovaLova1
12-03-17, 10:59
Are you saying you offered an honest review in exchange for a free massage?Well she invited me out for drinks to clear the air which she paid for. The 2+ hours we did spend together consisted of good conversation but mostly it was her trying to convince me how great of a masseuse she is. The bar we met at was literally minutes away from her office. What I offered her was not for a free massage but something imo far more valuable. Remember she's the one who contacted me first basically to try to convert me to a believer. Because of her supposed assumption I have a problem with her from my pasts posts, I told her I would recant every unfavorable thing I said if she could just prove what she was trying to tell me. Instead she seemed to doubt she had the ability to back her words. I even offered to have her keep her clothes on without any happy endings, etc during the massage. What shocked me is that she told me she'd rather be naked and that she'd call me if she's ever available to prove her skills to me since she's such a busy person (her words). Again we spent quite a bit of time together at the bar, minutes from her office, it could have been easy for her to just show me instead of tell me, she was only busy drinking at that time.

PrimalUrge
12-03-17, 16:34
Back story: I had a window of opportunity this last week and some cash to go with it. So I sent out texts to 4 providers between 2 and 4 hours before my requested time. I don't hobby much anymore, the only one I'd seen before was Savage Jenn, my preferred choice. The other 3 were Destiny, Sarah (well reviewed UTR gal from last summer), and Alna Magic. After not hearing back from any of them before my requested time, I headed to Panacea.

Front story: on arrival at Panacea, I was told that only Paige was available. So I requested a half hour and gave the gal at the desk 100. She told me that Paige would bring the change. The massage was passable, the flip was not. She stayed fully clothed and stopped about 5 seconds into the grand finale. Grrr! She didn't bring my change back and none was offered at the desk on the way out either. So I told her I want 20 back, she smiled and went and got it for me. Should have asked for all of it, then gave her a 20. Won't be back, wouldn't recommend!

Dave Usa
12-03-17, 17:48
Well she invited me out for drinks to clear the air which she paid for. The 2+ hours we did spend together consisted of good conversation but mostly it was her trying to convince me how great of a masseuse she is. The bar we met at was literally minutes away from her office. What I offered her was not for a free massage but something imo far more valuable. Remember she's the one who contacted me first basically to try to convert me to a believer. Because of her supposed assumption I have a problem with her from my pasts posts, I told her I would recant every unfavorable thing I said if she could just prove what she was trying to tell me. Instead she seemed to doubt she had the ability to back her words. I even offered to have her keep her clothes on without any happy endings, etc during the massage. What shocked me is that she told me she'd rather be naked and that she'd call me if she's ever available to prove her skills to me since she's such a busy person (her words). Again we spent quite a bit of time together at the bar, minutes from her office, it could have been easy for her to just show me instead of tell me, she was only busy drinking at that time.OK, I think I get it. Your conditional retraction of the negative remarks you've made about her, having never seen her before, is in your mind more valuable than money to her. Sorry man, but I'm calling Golden Monger Syndrome here.

MrLovaLova1
12-03-17, 18:13
OK, I think I get it. Your conditional retraction of the negative remarks you've made about her, having never seen her before, is in your mind more valuable than money to her. Sorry man, but I'm calling Golden Monger Syndrome here.First off not to get into an unnecessary dispute with you, I was invited by her per her invitation. In my mind, I never said anything negative about her just my opinions which she seemed to get bent about based on her questionable reviews. I did let her know I'd be tipping generously if I actually enjoyed the massage. Also, remember this was just a massage I requested with no flip White Knight, maybe she doubts her massage skills but not her skills after the flip, I have no idea.

Dave Usa
12-03-17, 18:55
First off not to get into an unnecessary dispute with you, I was invited by her per her invitation. In my mind, I never said anything negative about her just my opinions which she seemed to get bent about based on her questionable reviews. I did let her know I'd be tipping generously if I actually enjoyed the massage. Also, remember this was just a massage I requested with no flip White Knight, maybe she doubts her massage skills but not her skills after the flip, I have no idea.I'm probably not the only one here that's more than a little jealous of you getting asked out. Who knows, maybe GMS is the way forward.

NoseJelly
12-03-17, 19:19
Hi-Fucking-Larious!!

Curious to hear her version of As The Monger Turns.

ChipCharger
12-04-17, 08:48
I don't consider myself an expert on the massage front by any means. I live up the hill from Blonde 25's shop less than a mile away. It's pretty easy for me to stop in. Her massage skill on it's own in my experience, is really quite good. She zeros in on problem areas that she can find on her own and works them out with neither too much or too little pressure. She'll find the knots. She will also focus on other particular areas if directed. I've gone in for just massages actually and have had good experiences. For me anyway, I don't doubt her massage skills. Her photos are spot on. She always seems to be cheerful, sweet, and genuine (and hot). As a neighborhood guy I can tell you she will go into the local watering hole on a fairly regular basis to kill time between appointments. It's super convenient. It's a neighborhood joint and she is part of the neighborhood. I've had a few drinks with her as well from time to time I like her. She is a pretty cool lady and fun to kill a little time with. There are probably better and probably worse, probably cheaper and more expensive, but for me it works out from time to time.

TRobber22
12-04-17, 09:06
Going back and reading. Seems to be more of an indictment on the clients and not the providers. Those of us who have gone to B25 are idiots for paying too much. When the person saying that hasn't tried? I've visited 4-5 times. Never paid up front, never asked for more tip, always had good massage and great finish- and the whole process start to finish is usually around 40-45 minutes. And services are always as expected- no over promise under deliver. Can't find anywhere that someone had a bad finish, just a bad phone call. Massage is not CMT, but IMO neither is Amynas. I think they are both just LMT. I'll take the LMT with good ending all day. Vs for instance Lin who is 80 and CMT, but no fun at all anymore and still badgers for tip. Not white knighting- but the whole thread is odd. And she shouldn't get wrapped up in drama by initiating it for sure.

Now. Better question- anyone try the Latina friend or a duo yet with B25?

Second question- for the ladies. NURU cleanup? That blow up bed looks fun- but how do you sanitize between clients? Seems like a DNA swimming pool by the end of the day no?

JMaul
12-04-17, 10:00
I don't consider myself an expert on the massage front by any means. I live up the hill from Blonde 25's shop less than a mile away. It's pretty easy for me to stop in. Her massage skill on it's own in my experience, is really quite good. She zeros in on problem areas that she can find on her own and works them out with neither too much or too little pressure. She'll find the knots. She will also focus on other particular areas if directed. I've gone in for just massages actually and have had good experiences. For me anyway, I don't doubt her massage skills. Her photos are spot on. She always seems to be cheerful, sweet, and genuine (and hot). As a neighborhood guy I can tell you she will go into the local watering hole on a fairly regular basis to kill time between appointments. It's super convenient. It's a neighborhood joint and she is part of the neighborhood. I've had a few drinks with her as well from time to time I like her. She is a pretty cool lady and fun to kill a little time with. There are probably better and probably worse, probably cheaper and more expensive, but for me it works out from time to time.Well said Chip. I'll vouch for her as well. Look at my posts if you want to see how she turned me from a critic to a believer. She seems to care an awful lot about what people say about her, even those that aren't clients. Doesn't matter to me if it means I have a better shot at an appt with her. Her massage skills aren't the best I've had. Who cares! In this world if you want the best youpay $$$ for it, straight and simple. At $ I can enjoy at least 30 min with her and have a great experience.

Happy hunting.

DarkGrey
12-04-17, 10:06
I like everyone else has read the reviews so I had to check it out. Set was easy and she was very professional. She is very cute IMO and has a certain amount of sex appeal with her eye contact during the massage and flip. The massage was good but not what I would call therapeutic. Maybe that's available if you request it, idk. The flip had the best in the business imo when she sat on my chest to work my "lower half". The only problem was the rule book was getting in my way. It kept running through my head like a bad commercial jingle. " I can touch this, I can't touch that, I know this can't happen but maybe this will". Before I knew it my time was up and the HE wasn't so happy. I chalked it up to the first time meeting blues. So two weeks later I gave it another go just to make sure. Same result. No HE and time expired before the big finish. Pros: she is adorable and has a great body IMO and the asset view is the best. Cons: knowing you have an NFL playbook the size of the 1980's yellow pages was too much to over come for me. But who knows, maybe I'll try again. I hate a quitter. And that view!

MrLovaLova1
12-04-17, 11:35
Hey fellas remember that old classic, "Freaks Come Out At Night" song. Well the white knights come out at night LOL in this case. I'm done addressing her questionable lack of skills until she gets the guts to prove me wrong.

HornyInKalamaz
12-04-17, 12:11
I'll be upfront and say I haven't had any time with Blonde25 because massage with HE has never been my thing. Mainly because I typically have a hard time finishing with simply a HJ. All this chatter has got me intrigued though. Along with the possible duo with her Latina friend. I'd just like to ask an eye witness if the pic of her friend the real deal or just a tease? I'm well aware that FS is out of the question but a nuru with two attractive ladies I imagine would be suffice to get me over the edge. I'll be honest and say I'm the shallow type so being truthful would be appreciated. PM is ok if you prefer. Thanks.

PrimalUrge
12-04-17, 15:02
I like everyone else has read the reviews so I had to check it out. Set was easy and she was very professional. She is very cute IMO and has a certain amount of sex appeal with her eye contact during the massage and flip. The massage was good but not what I would call therapeutic. Maybe that's available if you request it, idk. The flip had the best in the business imo when she sat on my chest to work my "lower half". The only problem was the rule book was getting in my way. It kept running through my head like a bad commercial jingle. " I can touch this, I can't touch that, I know this can't happen but maybe this will". Before I knew it my time was up and the HE wasn't so happy. I chalked it up to the first time meeting blues. So two weeks later I gave it another go just to make sure. Same result. No HE and time expired before the big finish. Pros: she is adorable and has a great body IMO and the asset view is the best. Cons: knowing you have an NFL playbook the size of the 1980's yellow pages was too much to over come for me. But who knows, maybe I'll try again. I hate a quitter. And that view!I'll echo DG on this one. I saw her this past summer. It was nice but never got me in the mood. Cute, fun, very chatty, like the whole 1/2 hr nonstop. Just not a repeatable experience for me. To each their own.

DarkGrey
12-04-17, 15:11
I'll be upfront and say I haven't had any time with Blonde25 because massage with HE has never been my thing. Mainly because I typically have a hard time finishing with simply a HJ. All this chatter has got me intrigued though. Along with the possible duo with her Latina friend. I'd just like to ask an eye witness if the pic of her friend the real deal or just a tease? I'm well aware that FS is out of the question but a nuru with two attractive ladies I imagine would be suffice to get me over the edge. I'll be honest and say I'm the shallow type so being truthful would be appreciated. PM is ok if you prefer. Thanks.I'll say this. Blonde25's ass reminds me of a 9 volt battery. You know it's wrong but sooner or later you're going to want to put your tongue on it. And if you do, you're going to get shocked by either one".

KentwoodBorn
12-04-17, 16:23
Is she still giving massages to new clients? Never seen her before but I'd like to!

CarlHannogan
12-04-17, 17:27
Long time in the hobby and found a lot of good info on here and this is my first time posting figure I need to give back to you guys. So stoped into panacea last week Monday just walked in cause I new Natasha wasn't working and she's the only one I see there so I took the random draw. I know this isn't much help cause I can't remember her name but new girl cute spinner type. Only worked there for one week and just got into the business. Worst massage ever finger tip massage no teasing I would even hint by raise my hips when she got close nothing so I figured since she was new she would just tell me to flip next thing I know she sais o shit we went over our time I'll get you some towels wiped me down and that was it. Verry disappointing cause she looked pretty hot with nice body.

CarlHannogan
12-04-17, 17:33
Seen here few months ago nice body cute face definitely better looking than a lot of these girls. Set up was easy just did hh100 witch was all that was offered. Massage was okay too much talking for me I was really only there for the flip so I didn't mind. Flip was awesome she got really comfortable allowed roaming but it was her time of the month so I don't know about downstairs. Got really into HJ asked her to talk dirty with she kinda did all around fun time will repeat.

CarlHannogan
12-04-17, 17:38
Few weeks ago saw Natasha definitely my go. Massage was good she kept getting really close so I could do roaming before flip and she did plenty of teasing back. Told me to flip and she was already comfortable roaming all over except for fiv and fia but let me play with kitty on outside she seemed to enjoy it. She gets really into the flip and I boy do I love that younger and lip ring she can make some really sexy faces with them.

ChipCharger
12-04-17, 18:58
Hey fellas remember that old classic, "Freaks Come Out At Night" song. Well the white knights come out at night LOL in this case. I'm done addressing her questionable lack of skills until she gets the guts to prove me wrong.Thats probably a good idea. To address much more senior members than yourself as White Knights probably isn't the best thing for your overall integrity; it's bad form. BTW, I can't find a recent toffit that you authored. Am I missing something? In fact, I don't really see any posts on your part that would really be considered reviews by many here. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've done many toffits; just one a few weeks ago. It certainly wouldn't be considered White Knightish.

Selnik
12-04-17, 20:52
My favorite go-to lady has relocated from Lansing to the GR area. She is well reviewed here on USA (Lansing) and on ER (Lansing). Looks like my gas bill is going up. Been enjoying her services for over a year and highly recommend. Reliable, no nonsense, no bullshit tailored service. Good luck in GR Riley!

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-full-body-nude-massage/28646658

Hockey0999
12-04-17, 21:51
Does anyone know where Natalie went from Panacea?! I used to travel to GR once a month for 3 years and she was always my go to!! I've been out of Michigan for the past 2 years and will be going back to GR now on a regular basis!! Does anyone have any idea if she's still working? PM for details. Anyone in ever in NY. I will return the favor.

Thanks.

Otto22
12-04-17, 22:13
My favorite go-to lady has relocated from Lansing to the GR area. She is well reviewed here on USA (Lansing) and on ER (Lansing). Looks like my gas bill is going up. Been enjoying her services for over a year and highly recommend. Reliable, no nonsense, no bullshit tailored service. Good luck in GR Riley!

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-full-body-nude-massage/28646658I have enjoyed her services and know you will too. She gets really excited when she gets into it. Welcome her to GR.

NoseJelly
12-04-17, 23:38
I think GMS = Golden Monger Syndrome, is going to stick. Like BBBJ or GPS or White Knight, etc. Kudos to DaveUSA!

NJ.

ZzzDamm
12-05-17, 00:46

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-full-body-nude-massage/28646658She only wants to make money on skinnyguys? I think a provider should be happy for all paying customers. I just wish I could get on Blonde25 list so I could get one of her massages.

Hockey0999
12-05-17, 01:16
Anyone have info in Erica at Panacea? How is she? Any info or advise?

Thanks.