PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

JoeD999
12-03-16, 15:27
Went the other week, this crazy mt thought she can go thru my wallet for my I'd. Got the he'll out of there.I never bring my wallet or anything extra I don't need into an AMP or incall. Leave your personal stuff locked in the trunk. Just my two cents.

HeadFirst80
12-04-16, 10:45
Went the other week, this crazy mt thought she can go thru my wallet for my I'd. Got the he'll out of there.That's just insane. I know a while back one lady wanted to check my phone as it was on belt clip sticking out. Because she wanted to "buy one" also! Being cautious is one thing but going through stuff??

I never bring my wallet to these places, just take cash with expected donation. That also helps negotiating as "That's all I have!" often soften them up from price point.

Jadedone
12-05-16, 13:18
I never bring my wallet or anything extra I don't need into an AMP or incall. Leave your personal stuff locked in the trunk. Just my two cents.Agree with this and others. Only take what you intend to spend. This includes AMP's, Apartments, strip clubs, etc.

Usually take my burner phone, hats, and cash with me.

Sam Spade
12-06-16, 23:55
Went the other week, this crazy mt thought she can go thru my wallet for my I'd. Got the he'll out of there.Last time I was at Lux was about 3 years ago. I swore the place off because of the high entry fee, older, heavily made up talent and over the top extra pricing. But what really got me was that the MT had me get up for the money, then she wanted my licence. Then she wanted to see an insurance card. So I'm looking through the wallet. Blue Cross, Humana, Allstate. Whatever I gave her, she wanted to see more. When we got down to my expired library card I was getting pissed and losing my urge, so she relented. Session was OK after that, but all the personal info I'm handing across?

Let me say this. In the 20+ years I've been at this little hobby of ours, I've never once has a provider of any sort try and get in touch with me for any sort of extortion. I think they know they would really be playing with fire. The most I've ever had was Anna's UTR text me about open sessions and I should come now. Of course I didn't ask Anna to ever text me back that way, and even that I considered a violation of trust.

And if you call certain BP girls, not the Asian ones, you are normally required to verify. If you belong to one of those R2 K validation places, good for you. Otherwise they want your name, home address and work info. They are doing this to protect themselves of course. Are you comfortable with it? I'd rather go to places and BP girls who do not required all that.

RobHa
12-08-16, 23:31
Sky One abandoned -as in door open but no one home no lights on. Anyone hear the scope?

DonTheMon
12-09-16, 11:02
Sky One abandoned -as in door open but no one home no lights on. Anyone hear the scope?Surprising. Did not know sky one is closed. Yun opened over thanksgiving after closed for a while. Maybe sky one is following yun spa and is just cleaning itself up for mt. Prospect vips.

Dave Dewers
12-09-16, 12:29
Stopped in at China on the way to Woodfield. Not one, but two schmos sitting in the lobby. One whipped his sunglasses on when he saw me. Too funny. Left and stopped at Sky. Like Rob noted, lights out, but front door open. Inside door locked and no one home. Tried China again on the way home. Rang the bell, but no one came. Really don't like waiting in the alcove for long, so I left again.

PwnLife
12-09-16, 15:44
Surprising. Did not know sky one is closed. Yun opened over thanksgiving after closed for a while. Maybe sky one is following yun spa and is just cleaning itself up for mt. Prospect vips.Skyone mama is at exercise spa. Didn't really like the girl I got, Kate. Just not a pretty face like I like. I don't know any other details about them moving, not much communication going on LOL.

Remoh08
12-10-16, 17:34
I went by Sky about a month ago and my therapist said they were moving and would be open in another few weeks or so.

Seraph2
12-12-16, 11:21
I was there a few days ago and got TS and L1 after the flip in my dream. They are back in business again.

GMoneyMan
12-12-16, 19:40
Since Sky is closed, and Ax is mia. I tried out Lux. The talent wasn't anywhere near as good, and decided to just go with a massage. Didn't even try any extra dreams. The existing places should retire the "grandmas" that are working. Even if they were legit places, they would make a lot more money.

HeadFirst80
12-14-16, 05:14
Since Sky is closed, and Ax is mia. I tried out Lux. The talent wasn't anywhere near as good, and decided to just go with a massage. Didn't even try any extra dreams. The existing places should retire the "grandmas" that are working. Even if they were legit places, they would make a lot more money.Yeah. I usually ask that I'll give house fees to MT. If I don't like what I see. I walk out instead of regretting rest of the time!

GotMilf
12-14-16, 08:18
Had a nice dream with some new talent at Yun. Door fee is higher, $80. But well worth the extra $10 for the new talent. Left very happy. Vets can PM me for details.

Looks like Yun is back, so enjoy it while it lasts, fellas.

Crikiter
12-17-16, 10:48
I also visited Yun just recently. Two attractive younger therapists working I believe. I had the taller one. Very nice visit and left refreshed. I will have to stop by again soon but thought I would check out New Life out of curiosity.

Crikiter
12-17-16, 10:59
I also visited Yun just recently. Two attractive younger therapists working I believe. I had the taller one. Very nice visit and left refreshed. I will have to stop by again soon but thought I would check out New Life out of curiosity.

Elmwoood
12-19-16, 11:59
I also visited Yun just recently. Two attractive younger therapists working I believe. I had the taller one. Very nice visit and left refreshed. I will have to stop by again soon but thought I would check out New Life out of curiosity.New Life is totally different just a HJ but nice older people working there.

MrSmartyPants
12-19-16, 22:23
Well not actually. In fact I'd have loved to have gotten a Sybaris Massage today. This was more of a Near Sybaris massage.

I was near there, only because my scheduled massage provider cancelled on me at the very last minute. So, at random I stopped at the massage place next door to Sybaris on Milwaukee near Lake / Euclid on my way back north.

Looked somewhat promising due to all the Asian businesses all over that area, mostly Korean. And it had a seedy look. But hadn't heard any recent reports so I didn't get my hopes too high.

The Mamesan took my money thru one of those clear bullet proof glass looking dealies sorta like at a gas station in a sketchy neighborhood. MMS appeared Korean to my eyes, but I could be wrong. The MMS promptly upsold me for "Deep Teashoes", so the door was $75, I usually I stick to 60 and under joints. Oh well. Crap. Too late to change my mind.

MT was young and cute, more in an innocent schoolgirl way. "Jackie".

She said "you want soft! So I had to convince her that I did pay for Deep Teashoes.

Apparently that's quite a thing there. No Free Deep Teashoes for you.

Her massage skills were great! One of the better ones I've had. She definitely had skills. No draping, yet still no accidental or on purpose teasing.

Turned out to just be a "Legit / no HE" massage. I'd have liked extras if they were available, but I was OK with that. Glad they didn't tease / push for DIY.

So it's a place to go just for a good Deep Teashoe massage.

Only complaint really is the MMS. The place itself was nice and the massage was great. MMS gets negative reviews for upselling me at the door for ten extra bucks making it 75 and overpriced (I hate upselling) and for interrupting the massage 4 times, twice making the MT Jackie leave the room to go out and talk to her, the other times they were just the MMS yelling through the walls. Kinduv a pet peeve. I should've just driven an extra ten or fifteen minutes and gone to Bob & L's place in Buffalo Grove. Great "Legit / No HE" massage, no yelling through the walls, reasonable price, plus he's got a nice mini-sauna to warm up my frozen feet, which resemble blocks of ice today.

Sorry Bob! Guess the Lure of the Unknown Spa got to me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-in-northbrook-glenview/45097152

Bob521
12-19-16, 23:04
Great story! Two years ago I went to that place. Got as far as the lobby and was completely turned off by the MS. So I left. It's Chinese. The owner / MS came off exactly as you described it today. I certainly understand the lure of the unknown. But you are always welcome to stop by. Today, L made an awesome beef and vegetable stew. Started an an American item but she added Chinese spices. She's had a dream of running a restaurant / Tea House / massage place. Come at lunch some time. Actually, perhaps some time next year we might have an open house for our friends. Bob.

Well not actually. In fact I'd have loved to have gotten a Sybaris Massage today. This was more of a Near Sybaris massage.

I was near there, only because my scheduled massage provider cancelled on me at the very last minute. So, at random I stopped at the massage place next door to Sybaris on Milwaukee near Lake / Euclid on my way back north.

Looked somewhat promising due to all the Asian businesses all over that area, mostly Korean. And it had a seedy look. But hadn't heard any recent reports so I didn't get my hopes too high.

The Mamesan took my money thru one of those clear bullet proof glass looking dealies sorta like at a gas station in a sketchy neighborhood. MMS appeared Korean to my eyes, but I could be wrong. The MMS promptly upsold me for "Deep Teashoes", so the door was $75, I usually I stick to 60 and under joints. Oh well. Crap. Too late to change my mind.

She said "you want soft! So I had to convince her that I did pay for Deep Teashoes.

Her massage skills were great! One of the better ones I've had. She definitely had skills. No draping, yet still no accidental or on purpose teasing.

Turned out to just be a "Legit / no HE" massage. I'd have liked extras if they were available, but I was OK with that. Glad they didn't tease / push for DIY.

Only complaint really is the MMS. The place itself was nice and the massage was great. MMS gets negative reviews for upselling me at the door for ten extra bucks making it 75 and overpriced (I hate upselling) and for interrupting the massage 4 times, twice making the MT Jackie leave the room to go out and talk to her, the other times they were just the MMS yelling through the walls. Kinduv a pet peeve. I should've just driven an extra ten or fifteen minutes and gone to Bob & L's place in Buffalo Grove. Great "Legit / No HE" massage, no yelling through the walls, reasonable price, plus he's got a nice mini-sauna to warm up my frozen feet, which resemble blocks of ice today.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-in-northbrook-glenview/45097152

RobHa
12-20-16, 18:22
Tried that most generically named of places about a year ago when my fav Coco at the former Jun Spa in Mt. P left for naperville / lombard area. Negotiated first time visit $70 at door from tall Chinese MMS. Portly MT not much to look at but gave a respectable by the book massage. For that kind of money / service I prefer a couple good foot rubs at Lux Foot Spa just south on Milwaukee.

HeadFirst80
12-21-16, 07:55
Just letting fellow mongers know that M2 as of this week has been busted. Only licensed MT there so no more extras.

Old Mess
12-22-16, 19:28
Just letting fellow mongers know that M2 as of this week has been busted. Only licensed MT there so no more extras.And that's why I should always check this forum before I go. Confirming your report. Good, but totally legit massage rec'd.

Seldon69
12-22-16, 22:30
About 2 weeks ago I hit M2 and it was awesome. With news that it's busted, any suggestions? Yun? Willing to travel farther west and south than normal. Looking for table shower and FS around $. Tired of Lux.

Seldon.

HeadFirst80
12-23-16, 10:50
Yeah, I'm looking for the options too.

About 2 weeks ago I hit M2 and it was awesome. With news that it's busted, any suggestions? Yun? Willing to travel farther west and south than normal. Looking for table shower and FS around $. Tired of Lux.

Seldon.

HoffStetter
12-26-16, 02:13
Just letting fellow mongers know that M2 as of this week has been busted. Only licensed MT there so no more extras.Dang really cracking down on this area. Been to a few places in the Lombard and Roselle area before M2, but M2 was nice the last couple months.

Frogger7777
12-28-16, 17:08
New Life is totally different just a HJ but nice older people working there.New Life is a senior citizens group home. I was offered FS the last time I was there. Wasn't remotely interested.

Frogger7777
12-28-16, 17:15
Anybody been to Myo Therapy on Arlington Heights Rd recently? I went about a year ago. Legit massage therapy place, but I also received a HE from the older euro therapist who offered to "take my stress away. " She wasn't very attractive, but it was an outstanding handshake.

RobHa
12-30-16, 16:17
Granted it's a busy strip mall, but drove by to see if I might find some ol' friends from Sky per suggestion on the boards. Decided to bail when I noticed a couple empty MPLEO vehicles in the lot. Not saying anything is wrong, no need to panic, it's a parking lot shared with many other active outlets. Just curious if anyone has been by recently and dreamed anything relaxing.

Sam Spade
12-31-16, 12:45
Granted it's a busy strip mall, but drove by to see if I might find some ol' friends from Sky per suggestion on the boards. Decided to bail when I noticed a couple empty MPLEO vehicles in the lot. Not saying anything is wrong, no need to panic, it's a parking lot shared with many other active outlets. Just curious if anyone has been by recently and dreamed anything relaxing.I realize we'd all like to avoid contact with Uncle LEO when pursuing our hobby, but in this case I don't think it means a thing. You are not breaking the law by visiting a business. Exercise has been there for at least 20 years. And you may have noticed that they have certain stickers in the lobby window that would suggest they are on good terms with Uncle.

As for Sky, I drove past there a few days ago and the Open sign was on. I didn't stop in, as I am fighting a cold.

Vazooli
01-03-17, 16:47
Granted it's a busy strip mall, but drove by to see if I might find some ol' friends from Sky per suggestion on the boards. Decided to bail when I noticed a couple empty MPLEO vehicles in the lot. Not saying anything is wrong, no need to panic, it's a parking lot shared with many other active outlets. Just curious if anyone has been by recently and dreamed anything relaxing.Toward the south end of the mall is a MP LEO outreach office, trying to bring more policing activity to that area because it is a higher crime rate neighborhood (robberies, gun violence, car wrecks). The cars will be there almost all the time. They're really not a concern.

-Vazooli.

DMichaels69
01-03-17, 16:52
I don't dream anything relaxing. I go and visit the place.

Granted it's a busy strip mall, but drove by to see if I might find some ol' friends from Sky per suggestion on the boards. Decided to bail when I noticed a couple empty MPLEO vehicles in the lot. Not saying anything is wrong, no need to panic, it's a parking lot shared with many other active outlets. Just curious if anyone has been by recently and dreamed anything relaxing.

Dave Dewers
01-23-17, 12:36
Drew Arra (not sure how it's spelled). Short, not overly pretty, and nothing much on top. Paid. 80 for the hour and got undressed. She came in and started a fairly lame rub. I asked about walk on back which I like, and she said that I was skinny and didn't need it. On the flip, she asked what I like. Seemed annoyed that I was only interested in a standard finish. She wanted. 60, but I stood my ground. At least she didn't demand the tip in advance. Out the door in under 45 minutes. Never again.

E6671
01-23-17, 20:19
Drew Arra (not sure how it's spelled). Short, not overly pretty, and nothing much on top. Paid. 80 for the hour and got undressed. She came in and started a fairly lame rub. I asked about walk on back which I like, and she said that I was skinny and didn't need it. On the flip, she asked what I like. Seemed annoyed that I was only interested in a standard finish. She wanted. 60, but I stood my ground. At least she didn't demand the tip in advance. Out the door in under 45 minutes. Never again.DD, I only ever got the half hour at Yun when I used to go there. I realized after the first session it was not worth paying for a full hour. I would pay. 5 for the half hour and $ FS. Always told them upfront before I ever removed my clothes what I would pay. If they did not like the amount I was going to tip I politely said thank you and would start to leave. I think that only happened once there.

Always older MT's and there used to be one lady there that did give a serious massage with stretching before moving onto the main event.

JohnRocket99
01-25-17, 15:10
I've made two visits here, I kind of like the location. Industrial. Korean place $65 entrance fee. It's clean and quiet. I've seen Jun both times. Late forties (probably) with smaller enhanced boobs and nice tight body. Massage is good with very little up top roaming and none on the bottom. Not much passion in it, I was hoping second time would bring more potential than standard finish. Standard tip both times. I'm probably done with this one.

Do Me 2
01-26-17, 12:03
I've made two visits here, I kind of like the location. Industrial. Korean place $65 entrance fee. It's clean and quiet. I've seen Jun both times. Late forties (probably) with smaller enhanced boobs and nice tight body. Massage is good with very little up top roaming and none on the bottom. Not much passion in it, I was hoping second time would bring more potential than standard finish. Standard tip both times. I'm probably done with this one.You need to go back and see Summer. Call first and ask for her, when you get there make sure she knows you've seen June a few times. She needs to know you have been there before. Summer is a master at the HJ. She takes you right to the edge, somehow you hold that load as it builds, boom! Your balls are empty for a week. No lie I've had her at least 15 times over the past 2 years. Fantastic, No fail, go to for me. Very beautiful with fake C's to play with. Give it a try! Summer.

JohnRocket99
01-26-17, 14:58
You need to go back and see Summer. Call first and ask for her, when you get there make sure she knows you've seen June a few times. She needs to know you have been there before. Summer is a master at the HJ. She takes you right to the edge, somehow you hold that load as it builds, boom! Your balls are empty for a week. No lie I've had her at least 15 times over the past 2 years. Fantastic, No fail, go to for me. Very beautiful with fake C's to play with. Give it a try! Summer.Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a shot.

JR.

GreatGatsby
01-26-17, 18:48
Hello fellas,

Does anyone have good intel on apartments in the area mentioned in the subject?

Chinatown is a long drive for me.

Stay safe,

GG.

Walker333
01-26-17, 19:10
Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a shot.

JR.Please don't forget to report after completion your inspection. LOL.

SwampDonkey
01-30-17, 13:16
Granted it's a busy strip mall, but drove by to see if I might find some ol' friends from Sky per suggestion on the boards. Decided to bail when I noticed a couple empty MPLEO vehicles in the lot. Not saying anything is wrong, no need to panic, it's a parking lot shared with many other active outlets. Just curious if anyone has been by recently and dreamed anything relaxing.Stopped there today. Planned on using a card since I had only tip money on me. Was led to the room by an older lady. Told me to wait on the table. Undressed and chilled 15 min went by a very attractive younger woman came in told me I had to go get cash instead. I went to the 711 and when I came back they told me it was a 30 min wait so I bailed. The table (BTW) was like 6" too short and my feet were hanging over and I'm not a tall guy. The padding felt like you were laying on plywood. The woman was hot enough that I may try again.

HoosierT
02-03-17, 11:49
I think two new places are listed.

Thanks for any help.

ReadyForRub
02-04-17, 17:23
I think two new places are listed.

Thanks for any help.No details on the specifics, but its been reported the BG council has reviewed new massage rules on 01/09. It must mean they're ready for enforcement testing.

Bob521
02-06-17, 00:15
Well, Sunshine Health Massage is new. But it's L & my place. Legit, as you know. The other is Lavender. Its 200 feet from the BG police station, LOL. I have no reason to believe they are an extras joint. They have a Yelp review. Another place is called "u" Massage on Dundee Rd. I have not visited either of those places. I can tell you the process in BG is pretty rigorous, both in terms of general zoning, inspections, etc, and also in terms of background checks.

No details on the specifics, but its been reported the BG council has reviewed new massage rules on 01/09. It must mean they're ready for enforcement testing.

GentleBen1
02-07-17, 00:47
Please don't forget to report after completion your inspection. LOL.In addition the the outstanding finish and fake c's summer really puts an effort into the massage.

A true professional.

I have seen her for 2 years regularly, none better in the area.

Gooch
02-09-17, 08:30
It's been a few years since I've been to the place on Oakton. Went there a couple times recently, and they were too busy to get me in. Parking seems to be a problem there now, probably due to the vehicle-related businesses in the building. One time I couldn't even pull into the parking lot entrance because cars were parked in the entrance. I did notice yesterday that there are a couple signs that say "parking for patients only". Is "patients" code for mongers, or are those left over from the chiropractor that used to be there?

Gooch
02-09-17, 08:41
Good to see that Yun is back to business as usual. I drew Coco, who I've seen before (there or somewhere, I don't remember). She is older, but still looks great. She is very accommodating, likes to tease, and makes it fun. A little shorted on time, but that's to be expected there, as others have stated. Don't go see her for a legit massage, you'll be disappointed if you're looking for that.

BlueUc
02-09-17, 12:49
It's been a few years since I've been to the place on Oakton. Went there a couple times recently, and they were too busy to get me in. Parking seems to be a problem there now, probably due to the vehicle-related businesses in the building. One time I couldn't even pull into the parking lot entrance because cars were parked in the entrance. I did notice yesterday that there are a couple signs that say "parking for patients only". Is "patients" code for mongers, or are those left over from the chiropractor that used to be there?I parked in the "Patients Only" parking the two times that I was there. I was seeing the 'doctor' so to speak.

Cuda70
02-09-17, 13:33
I made it over there last week, based on your guys recomendations. Saw Jun, she was the only one there. Great massage. Awesome finish. No complaints. Not the prettiest, but that's ok. I think I was at another place in that area years ago. Not Asian. European maybe. I remember white girls anyway. Does it still exist too?

Cuda70
02-09-17, 13:47
Had a similar experience at a South Sub Spa (Healthy Spa, closed now) and I was very surprised at how enjoyable it was. Started off by just raising my hips when she got close to the sack. She started by just running her hand down my ass and over my scrotum and would go a little farther each time until she was eventually jacking me off from behind. The only other time I had an MT do this to me was in Beijing. That one was a little weird because the Spa's in some of the 5 star hotels make you wear oversized disposable undershorts. She ended up tearing them off part way through the HE.I love to finish like that. I'll have to try China. Is that also called YUN?

Gooch
02-10-17, 08:40
I made it over there last week, based on your guys recomendations. Saw Jun, she was the only one there. Great massage. Awesome finish. No complaints. Not the prettiest, but that's ok. I think I was at another place in that area years ago. Not Asian. European maybe. I remember white girls anyway. Does it still exist too?Same location. That was MANY years ago, that was one of the locations of Robin's, which eventually moved up to Central & Milwaukee in Glenview, before being closed down. White, not Euro. One of the girls there was dating some local politician, which brought all kinds of unwanted media attention to the establishment, End of story, so to speak. I really liked the Oakton location. Sort of seedy, but safe at the same time.

Gooch
02-10-17, 08:48
I love to finish like that. I'll have to try China. Is that also called YUN?Yun and China are two different places, although relatively close to each other. I agree on finishing face down. Some of the girls at Exercise Spa will do that. Just get up on your hands and knees while you're getting the light touch treatment. That usually works for me.

Cuda70
02-10-17, 12:32
Same location. That was MANY years ago, that was one of the locations of Robin's, which eventually moved up to Central & Milwaukee in Glenview, before being closed down. White, not Euro. One of the girls there was dating some local politician, which brought all kinds of unwanted media attention to the establishment, End of story, so to speak. I really liked the Oakton location. Sort of seedy, but safe at the same time.Ok, thanks Gooch. I thought it was familiar.

E2304
02-10-17, 16:09
Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a shot.

JR.I would appreciate if someone could post the days or times Summer usually works at Oakton. I find telephone inquiries to AMPs a challenge.

TheHedgeHog
02-11-17, 15:34
Was around the area to get work done on my car. Got done a little early so called ahead and stopped by to see Summer. She was as advertised. The massage was very good, good pressure. Finish was awesome as mentioned. Lots of fondling and stimulation of the coconuts. One thing on the down side with her was no very limited of roaming. As a matter of fact, it was none existence for me. But that's ok. No time shortage nor tip heckling.

TheHedgeHog
02-11-17, 15:37
I would appreciate if someone could post the days or times Summer usually works at Oakton. I find telephone inquiries to AMPs a challenge.I think you just have to call and see because schedule changes weekly. She has decent English.

Do Me 2
02-11-17, 21:16
I would appreciate if someone could post the days or times Summer usually works at Oakton. I find telephone inquiries to AMPs a challenge.Summer works every day. Have had her 20 times over the past 2 years. Every time I've walked in she's there.

Seldon69
02-12-17, 19:35
Anyone know if it's back to normal?

E2304
02-13-17, 21:27
I made it to the shop on Oakton today. I called ahead and she answered. I agree that Summer seems nervous around strangers. Being unable to lie I told her that my "friend" had recommended Summer and that he had been here 20 times. I paid $65 for the hour. She led me into the room and left. I stripped and "assumed the position" an moved the large towel to the side of me. (I keep my feet together in the beginning to avoid appearing crass.) The massage started sweet but gentle. When I asked for "hard" the massage stopped until I paid her the $10 upcharge for deep tissue. The massage was pretty good but the deep tissue / back walking felt a bit awkward, as if Summer doesn't do this much. Tease was subtle and mild. (There was no X-Wing strafing the trench on the Death Star on the way to the exhaust port.) The MT judiciously positioned herself to avoid roaming. She placed the towel over me for the flip. I did a "bad" job keeping covered. Gentle touches ensued, again away from the main event. She stopped and gestured to the Death Star and I nodded. She said it is "more. " I nodded. The finish started slow and gentle. All three Tie fighters were caressed in attack formation. Acceleration to attack speed and the proton torpedo was launched. Gentle and thorough cleanup and after massage.

Overall it was a good experience but not up to description of Senior Member Do Me 2. I was greatly looking forward to experiencing the ". Master of the HJ. She takes you right to the edge. " Either I am not qualified to be a Rebel Pilot, or Summer was saving the full Orchestral soundtrack for better known clients. I tipped $60 as a gentleman and she walked me to the door, politely inviting me to return. I smiled and asked her to remember me. A quick return smile and I left.

I might return but would prefer having access to the Secret Plans from the Rebel Spies for my next attack run.

May the Force be with You, always.

Do Me 2
02-13-17, 22:44
Live close by Yun. Went past twice today, dark with no open sign on. Pulled up to the store, did not check the door. Did not look open.

Bob521
02-14-17, 01:31
Similar up in Buff Grove. Yedam, across the street from us, was busted a few weeks back. Lights off for a week. Then open again. However, L asked me to go over there today (reconnaissance) and lights were out and the door was locked. I offered her the explanation I will offer here. After a bust, it is my understanding that there is a hearing process. Or a court date if it is a criminal offense. They have some time period (like 30 days) after the bust to defend themselves of the accusations, or otherwise re mediate to problems. The license may be reinstated or revoked. (Same thing happened to Sun Spa in BG. It morphed into Lux. Old owner sold to another party.) All of this is speculation, of course.

Live close by Yun. Went past twice today, dark with no open sign on. Pulled up to the store, did not check the door. Did not look open.

Gooch
02-14-17, 08:41
I could not possibly ever associate this with a massage in my own mind, but now I can't unread this. I may never enjoy a massage again. LOL.

(There was no X-Wing strafing the trench on the Death Star on the way to the exhaust port.)

ItalianCrazy
02-14-17, 08:50
Similar up in Buff Grove. Yedam, across the street from us, was busted a few weeks back. Lights off for a week. Then open again. However, L asked me to go over there today (reconnaissance) and lights were out and the door was locked. I offered her the explanation I will offer here. After a bust, it is my understanding that there is a hearing process. Or a court date if it is a criminal offense. They have some time period (like 30 days) after the bust to defend themselves of the accusations, or otherwise re mediate to problems. The license may be reinstated or revoked. (Same thing happened to Sun Spa in BG. It morphed into Lux. Old owner sold to another party.) All of this is speculation, of course.http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/massage-license-revoked-after-employee-cited-for-prostitution-413572453.html

Here is an article about a recent arrest in St. Charles. The St. Charles liquor control commission is actually the one that handles the massages licenses there, so the city and mayor. If you're looking for info you may want to go look at whatever governing body issues the massage licences.

HandsomeDan
02-14-17, 16:08
Early December, I had the time to stop by China. I got the owner or the lady that does the massage a couple of you spoke about earlier on. I found the massage to be medium with a too much oil. The reason I went there was because I was hoping a finish on my stomach, but that did not happen this time around. Although, when I walked it she acted like she remembered me, so I played along. I told her I haven't been there for about 5-6 months. Small conversation, decent massage. I may return to one more time just to see if I can ask for the other ending. For some reason I gave her. 35 for the tip thinking it was standard. 40, did not realize the door fee was. 65, she told me generally people give. 40. I kindly apologized and gave the extra. 5, took my bottle of water and left.

Do Me 2
02-14-17, 19:25
Early December, I had the time to stop by China. I got the owner or the lady that does the massage a couple of you spoke about earlier on. I found the massage to be medium with a too much oil. The reason I went there was because I was hoping a finish on my stomach, but that did not happen this time around. Although, when I walked it she acted like she remembered me, so I played along. I told her I haven't been there for about 5-6 months. Small conversation, decent massage. I may return to one more time just to see if I can ask for the other ending. For some reason I gave her. 35 for the tip thinking it was standard. 40, did not realize the door fee was. 65, she told me generally people give. 40. I kindly apologized and gave the extra. 5, took my bottle of water and left.Julia. When she's down around your butt and side of hips raise your ass in the air and show some enthusiasm for her effort.

Hrodebert
02-14-17, 19:37
Good advice from a guru. If you like the finish on your stomach, get up on your knees when she starts, and then get up on your arms too as she proceeds. Ask her.

Early December, I had the time to stop by China. I got the owner or the lady that does the massage a couple of you spoke about earlier on. I found the massage to be medium with a too much oil. The reason I went there was because I was hoping a finish on my stomach, but that did not happen this time around. Although, when I walked it she acted like she remembered me, so I played along. I told her I haven't been there for about 5-6 months. Small conversation, decent massage. I may return to one more time just to see if I can ask for the other ending. For some reason I gave her. 35 for the tip thinking it was standard. 40, did not realize the door fee was. 65, she told me generally people give. 40. I kindly apologized and gave the extra. 5, took my bottle of water and left.

CakeLover13
02-14-17, 19:58
Julia. When she's down around your butt and side of hips raise your ass in the air and show some enthusiasm for her effort.Hello fellow mongers, just adding my two cents, I've been to China twice, drew Mimi both times, older MT, very friendly, great massage standard finish with OTC roaming. Now I think I have to see Julia, LOL, I love that finish, used to be a place aces ago in P. Are. On higgins way before LeMassage opened. Asian place, MT started the finish the same way, but she always got into it, and always ended up rimming me, of course she wanted to make out after, to which I declined that obviously. Cheers, keep up the good work fellas.

Sam Spade
02-14-17, 20:30
At China, the table is covered with paper. So when I've gotten the face down finish, she just tore off the stained spot and threw that away, finished the massage, etc. Time to leave, she changes the entire paper covering.

So if you go to an AMP that has a sheet or a tower covering, they don't want to do that face down finish, even when you ask. If you know the MT well enough, you can ask her to put down something else, like tissues, in anticipation of the stain. But how often do you get a MT who knows you well enough and speaks English good enough to get this done? If I want to get shot down by an MT I might as well ask for FS.

Good advice from a guru. If you like the finish on your stomach, get up on your knees when she starts, and then get up on your arms too as she proceeds. Ask her.

Kellster
02-15-17, 00:23
Early December, I had the time to stop by China. I got the owner or the lady that does the massage a couple of you spoke about earlier on. I found the massage to be medium with a too much oil. The reason I went there was because I was hoping a finish on my stomach, but that did not happen this time around. Although, when I walked it she acted like she remembered me, so I played along. I told her I haven't been there for about 5-6 months. Small conversation, decent massage. I may return to one more time just to see if I can ask for the other ending. For some reason I gave her. 35 for the tip thinking it was standard. 40, did not realize the door fee was. 65, she told me generally people give. 40. I kindly apologized and gave the extra. 5, took my bottle of water and left.Leah at GH might offer the massage you're looking for, however it's an EMP and is a light touch massage which is more relaxing than therapeutic. So if you have a bad back it's not an ideal place. She's about 50, average body build, okay looking for a gal her age. Her light touch is very good.

Sam Singer
02-15-17, 00:26
Similar up in Buff Grove. Yedam, across the street from us, was busted a few weeks back. Lights off for a week. Then open again. Wow, that may have been a close call for me. Went to eat at the Thai restaurant in BG and saw Yedam next door and remembered reading about it here. Thought for a second about going in and checking it out but better sense prevailed. That was a few weeks back.

Walker333
02-16-17, 11:40
Hello fellow mongers, just adding my two cents, I've been to China twice, drew Mimi both times, older MT, very friendly, great massage standard finish with OTC roaming. Now I think I have to see Julia, LOL, I love that finish, used to be a place aces ago in P. Are. On higgins way before LeMassage opened. Asian place, MT started the finish the same way, but she always got into it, and always ended up rimming me, of course she wanted to make out after, to which I declined that obviously. Cheers, keep up the good work fellas.I used to work very close to China, so I've visited it a countless number of times and know all MTs there. I gave them standard tip (sometimes even more), but I've never got any out of the ordinary finish. Just a regular (kinda boring) hand shake has always been available with some OTC touch and nothing else, even though they seem to like me.

Therefore my conclusion is that the rimming and / or doggy style HE experienced by our fellow was just a lucky strike.

DMichaels69
02-16-17, 14:09
All the reviews elsewhere indicate a standard finish only, no other thrills.

I used to work very close to China, so I've visited it a countless number of times and know all MTs there. I gave them standard tip (sometimes even more), but I've never got any out of the ordinary finish. Just a regular (kinda boring) hand shake has always been available with some OTC touch and nothing else, even though they seem to like me.

Therefore my conclusion is that the rimming and / or doggy style HE experienced by our fellow was just a lucky strike.

CakeLover13
02-16-17, 19:35
All the reviews elsewhere indicate a standard finish only, no other thrills.Fellas, there must be some confusion, I meant that China only has offered me standard finish, nothing more the 2 times I've been there. I was referring to the old days, a place in Park Ridge that is not occupied by LeMassage (total legit) . It used to be an asian massage place. That lady there used to give me the finish as described but someone else here before, plus rimming, and then wanted to make out, yuck. Again, sorry to confuse anyone, China is deffo a standard finish place, and decent massage, nothing more.

HandsomeDan
02-22-17, 11:24
Dropped by and got June on Monday night. I did see Summer, but was not able to get her. I asked for an hour and got almost the full hour. I asked June for a hard massage, was pleased that she did the back walk as well. Her technique is fast strokes. She gave a decent massage and after the flip made sure I was completely released all my tension. I have left happy. The table I was on was literally made out of 2x4s and at one point I thought it's gonna break. She even mentioned it the table makes a lot of noise when she applies hard pressure, but not on medium. $. 65 door fee and standard tip. Parking is definitely a problem, but I was able to get one of the patient spots in front.

On a side note, there must be another monger that resembles me and I keep getting recognized by "oh you've been here before" talk. For that I say thanks to the monger that's previously partaken in local AMPs. LOL.

Dogged
02-23-17, 10:41
Stopped by the other day. Was givin Yuli mid 30's average. Paid for the hr. After 10 min of light massage she want to negotiate tip. Agreed to FS. Nothing special was shorted on time would not repeat.

E6671
02-23-17, 21:39
Stopped by the other day. Was givin Yuli mid 30's average. Paid for the hr. After 10 min of light massage she want to negotiate tip. Agreed to FS. Nothing special was shorted on time would not repeat.I learned quick to only get the half hour. There was one woman there who had some good massage skills and included some stretching. I would get an hour with her because she took the actual massage seriously. Do not remember her name unfortunately.

Beast42
02-23-17, 21:47
I learned quick to only get the half hour. There was one woman there who had some good massage skills and included some stretching. I would get an hour with her because she took the actual massage seriously. Do not remember her name unfortunately.Ok, let me see if I've got this right. Grandma MT, bad massage, over priced, FS, crazy negotiation, & shorted on time = Korean Spa. Right?

E2304
02-23-17, 22:10
There is very little chance that anything extra will happen or, even if it does, happen for too long in Park Ridge. It's an upscale town that is very conservative. I would guess that the powers that be will put an end rather quickly to any place that gets out of line. I wouldn't waste any time, expectations, or investment in that place unless their massage skills are excellent and your old muscles need a non erotic massage therapist to help rehab them back to shape. Just my opinion.Kerry. Chinese. Tall and bookishly attracting. Her 5 or 6 years. Her and a man were working.

Massage was quite good, Strong and sensual. Very L0 but the little boys were unhappy afterwards. This 20 something is a contradiction. Her hands are strong and alluring. She jumped a little when I offered a hug after giving a nice tip. While I enjoyed the sensuality the disconnect left me a little unsettled. Mei gives a more intimate massage with a L0 experience that leaves me feeling right. I feel the same way with happy feet / Asian massage in tinley park. Their massage is sweet, chaste and unconfused.

At tonight's spa the specials mentioned on recent back page ads are not in effect. 95 for 90 min. Tipped 40 for overall good experience, sensual, without teasing. Try telling that to the general and his cranky men.

Walker333
02-23-17, 23:39
Ok, let me see if I've got this right. Grandma MT, bad massage, over priced, FS, crazy negotiation, & shorted on time = Korean Spa. Right?With some rare exceptions you've got it right.

E6671
02-25-17, 16:56
Ok, let me see if I've got this right. Grandma MT, bad massage, over priced, FS, crazy negotiation, & shorted on time = Korean Spa. Right?Not always. The one in the South Suburbs will short you on time, try to gauge you on the tip, massage from most is just a light rub but girls are on the younger side of older. 30's to 40's. I don't consider this Grandma age but some might. I have never experienced an AMP in the Chicago area with an MT in their 20's. Not even a K Spa. With Asian women, if they look like they are 18-21 then they are over 30.

If you want young and in their 20's you need to go to Thailand. I wish I had discovered it 20 or 30 years ago. Thats okay, I still have some good years left.

DomCorazon
02-26-17, 13:34
Yesterday was my first K Spa / table shower. I made the trek to Mt P and had my korean delight at Exercise. MT was 5 ft nothing and appeared to be in her 20's (30's in korean years). . 8 at the door for an hour, TS and dry sauna. Her english was excellent although could not understand her name. She started out by straddling my back and then did some back walking. Not much of a massage and then she went in to touching the tush and dom jr. Orginally I lied and said I was there before but when it came time to order from the menu I didn't know pricing. The menu was. 6 for HJ, $ for BJ, no top and I believe $. 4 for FS. Big question, is this the usual rates? I was there for close to the hour, unfortunately I take forever, so she really worked for it. I went for option 2. I'd give her a 7 on the MT scale for looks and a 9 on technique. Also, what's up with Sweet posted on BP on Old Orchard w / o address?

E6671
02-26-17, 19:05
Yesterday was my first K Spa / table shower. I made the trek to Mt P and had my korean delight at Exercise. MT was 5 ft nothing and appeared to be in her 20's (30's in korean years). . 8 at the door for an hour, TS and dry sauna. Her english was excellent although could not understand her name. She started out by straddling my back and then did some back walking. Not much of a massage and then she went in to touching the tush and dom jr. Orginally I lied and said I was there before but when it came time to order from the menu I didn't know pricing. The menu was. 6 for HJ, $ for BJ, no top and I believe $. 4 for FS. Big question, is this the usual rates? I was there for close to the hour, unfortunately I take forever, so she really worked for it. I went for option 2. I'd give her a 7 on the MT scale for looks and a 9 on technique. Also, what's up with Sweet posted on BP on Old Orchard w / o address?Unfortunately most the K Spas have upped their rates about a year ago. That is one of the reasons I stick with the apartments. If I am going to spend a total of $$ I want GFE.

DMichaels69
02-26-17, 19:50
I think sky 1 k spa took over this place. This is what they wanted at sky 1. You can negotiate the tip to your price and if they don't like it then you can leave.

Yesterday was my first K Spa / table shower. I made the trek to Mt P and had my korean delight at Exercise. MT was 5 ft nothing and appeared to be in her 20's (30's in korean years). . 8 at the door for an hour, TS and dry sauna. Her english was excellent although could not understand her name. She started out by straddling my back and then did some back walking. Not much of a massage and then she went in to touching the tush and dom jr. Orginally I lied and said I was there before but when it came time to order from the menu I didn't know pricing. The menu was. 6 for HJ, $ for BJ, no top and I believe $. 4 for FS. Big question, is this the usual rates? I was there for close to the hour, unfortunately I take forever, so she really worked for it. I went for option 2. I'd give her a 7 on the MT scale for looks and a 9 on technique. Also, what's up with Sweet posted on BP on Old Orchard w / o address?

DomCorazon
02-28-17, 20:09
I'd prefer apartment too. I've tried AX, Wisteria, Pams. I've filled out online form, emailed, called and texted (in a non-stalking fashion). I get no response. How do you get an in? I really want to see Nancy who I think is with AX in skokie? There's some apartments up here in waukegan and grayslake but I heard bad things such as marginal girls and one with something like chicken pox. I just want $$, asian with GFE. I liked Nicha, independent by airport, but she pushes for more than an hour and even making you dinner. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Wenger
03-01-17, 07:26
I'd prefer apartment too. I've tried AX, Wisteria, Pams. I've filled out online form, emailed, called and texted (in a non-stalking fashion). I get no response. How do you get an in? I really want to see Nancy who I think is with AX in skokie? There's some apartments up here in waukegan and grayslake but I heard bad things such as marginal girls and one with something like chicken pox. I just want $$, asian with GFE. I liked Nicha, independent by airport, but she pushes for more than an hour and even making you dinner. Any advice greatly appreciated.LOL, I got the dinner offer from Nicha too. That was before she shorted me a bit on time because she booked another appointment right after mine.

-w.

DMichaels69
03-01-17, 10:31
Damn. I thought I was special with the dinner offer. LOL.

LOL, I got the dinner offer from Nicha too. That was before she shorted me a bit on time because she booked another appointment right after mine.

-w.

Villa1028
03-02-17, 18:23
I think sky 1 k spa took over this place. This is what they wanted at sky 1. You can negotiate the tip to your price and if they don't like it then you can leave.Can someone pm or tell me what is AX??

Frogger7777
03-03-17, 10:16
Had a great time at Yun last weekend. Was in a hurry and couldn't deal with making an appointment and screening, so I settled for an AMP. Anyway, I drew "Koko" - in her 40's, but a nice body; trim, big boobs. Okay massage, on flip asked me what I wanted and how much I'd pay. Told her CBJ for 60. She said okay. No negotiating whatsoever. She stripped and we 69 ed. Excellent deepthroat on her part. Very enthusiastic. I highly recommend. Might try FS next time.

DomCorazon
03-03-17, 19:47
Had a great time at Yun last weekend. Was in a hurry and couldn't deal with making an appointment and screening, so I settled for an AMP. Anyway, I drew "Koko" - in her 40's, but a nice body; trim, big boobs. Okay massage, on flip asked me what I wanted and how much I'd pay. Told her CBJ for 60. She said okay. No negotiating whatsoever. She stripped and we 69 ed. Excellent deepthroat on her part. Very enthusiastic. I highly recommend. Might try FS next time.I guess I'll have to make the trek back down to MtP to Yun. At Exercise MT didn't even fully strip for BBBJ. I tried Spa Lux in B Grove on Wed. Got a decent looking MT but I knew nothing to be had when she covered me during TS. Decent massage, very nice personality and no teasing. Anything to be had there on repeat visits or waste of time?

Frogger7777
03-04-17, 07:51
I guess I'll have to make the trek back down to MtP to Yun. At Exercise MT didn't even fully strip for BBBJ. I tried Spa Lux in B Grove on Wed. Got a decent looking MT but I knew nothing to be had when she covered me during TS. Decent massage, very nice personality and no teasing. Anything to be had there on repeat visits or waste of time?I've never been to lux, but I know it's been reviewed before in these forums. I prefer euros over AMP, but sometimes I just don't have the patience for making appointments, screening. The euro hassle. It's nice to just walk in and enjoy in a pinch.

HeadFirst80
03-05-17, 08:14
I guess I'll have to make the trek back down to MtP to Yun. At Exercise MT didn't even fully strip for BBBJ. I tried Spa Lux in B Grove on Wed. Got a decent looking MT but I knew nothing to be had when she covered me during TS. Decent massage, very nice personality and no teasing. Anything to be had there on repeat visits or waste of time?Last I've been to Lux was several months ago. Very mediocre talent so just walked out and decided not to go back until I hear any positives. I suppose it only went downhill from there.

What's the story with Yedam? That's little north but haven't heard about that in a while either.

DMichaels69
03-05-17, 10:40
Bob is close to Yedam so he should take TOFTT. Last time I was there I had an older, petite, lady, very nice who was looking for a guy to pay her credit card bills. I told her good luck with that, LOL.

Last time I went to LUX the nice looking MMS was there who I knew but I ended up with the thick Japanese lady who was a PITA.

Last I've been to Lux was several months ago. Very mediocre talent so just walked out and decided not to go back until I hear any positives. I suppose it only went downhill from there.

What's the story with Yedam? That's little north but haven't heard about that in a while either.

Yeouch
03-05-17, 20:48
Bob is close to Yedam so he should take TOFTT. Last time I was there I had an older, petite, lady, very nice who was looking for a guy to pay her credit card bills. I told her good luck with that, LOL.

Last time I went to LUX the nice looking MMS was there who I knew but I ended up with the thick Japanese lady who was a PITA.Was south of my usual stomping grounds and needed a massage post round of golf. Lux was closest option. Drew the thick Japanese woman. Nice gal with huge rack. Great table shower then back to the room where the inquisition started. "have you been here before?" Then she'd whisper in my ear "where afraid of cops". "where do you work?" Do you have any I'd of where you work? A blue cross blue shield card?" More odd questions - I grabbed yeouch Jr. and her rack and said "this good for you?"

WTF. Talk about making a marginal experience worse. She then put my finger in a glove, started sucking in, and asked me to put it inside her to prove I'm not a cop. WTF! Almost walked. But. Imagined she provided a below average massage followed by CBJ and TF. Overall needed the massage more than the rest, and again, she's a nice gal, but the inquisition really puts a damper on a visit. Will not return.

HonkyDonkyMan
03-06-17, 15:05
Was south of my usual stomping grounds and needed a massage post round of golf. Lux was closest option. Drew the thick Japanese woman. Nice gal with huge rack. Great table shower then back to the room where the inquisition started. "have you been here before?" Then she'd whisper in my ear "where afraid of cops". "where do you work?" Do you have any I'd of where you work? A blue cross blue shield card?" More odd questions - I grabbed yeouch Jr. and her rack and said "this good for you?"

WTF. Talk about making a marginal experience worse. She then put my finger in a glove, started sucking in, and asked me to put it inside her to prove I'm not a cop. WTF! Almost walked. But. Imagined she provided a below average massage followed by CBJ and TF. Overall needed the massage more than the rest, and again, she's a nice gal, but the inquisition really puts a damper on a visit. Will not return.Last visit I made was six months ago, same exact story. "Where you work, show me your business card, insurance card. " I never go in with my wallet because that's just stupid, and all they did was encourage me to never come back.

I'm fairly certain Uncle LEO would have fake business cards etc if they were to bust them.

Sam Spade
03-06-17, 21:49
Last time I was at Lux was 2 years ago and got very much the same treatment. I figured all my usual signs that I'm a long time player at this game would be enough. Nope. She had me off the table to get my wallet and show my license, insurance card, library card, Mickey Mouse Fun House membership card. And for all that the price was too much for what I got, looks and experience-wise. No more since then. There are 3 other places the same distance that I could go for the same price, better experience and a much simpler confirmation process.

It's one thing that the AMPs switch the MTs around on a regular basis. That of course makes it tough to be known as safe. I used to depend on the mammasan to know me and let the girl know I was a preferred customer. But when they switch the mammasans around as well, what can you do? Every stop, even a couple weeks apart, is a Getting To Know You process.

Last visit I made was six months ago, same exact story. "Where you work, show me your business card, insurance card. " I never go in with my wallet because that's just stupid, and all they did was encourage me to never come back.

I'm fairly certain Uncle LEO would have fake business cards etc if they were to bust them.

PwnLife
03-06-17, 23:40
Last time I was at Lux was 2 years ago and got very much the same treatment. I figured all my usual signs that I'm a long time player at this game would be enough. Nope. She had me off the table to get my wallet and show my license, insurance card, library card, Mickey Mouse Fun House membership card. And for all that the price was too much for what I got, looks and experience-wise. No more since then. There are 3 other places the same distance that I could go for the same price, better experience and a much simpler confirmation process.

It's one thing that the AMPs switch the MTs around on a regular basis. That of course makes it tough to be known as safe. I used to depend on the mammasan to know me and let the girl know I was a preferred customer. But when they switch the mammasans around as well, what can you do? Every stop, even a couple weeks apart, is a Getting To Know You process.Mickey mouse funhouse membership card was probably what finally got you in!

JPother100
03-07-17, 18:55
Ditto on LUX in Buffalo Grove. Current mt wanted a full dossier on me to make sure I wasn't LEO. I will say that she is very careful, and also knowledgeable on how viruses are shared. So although it's a PIA, at least she is on the correct side of careful.

LUX used to have a lady there who went by the name of Hanna, she had a great massage and a fantastic tickle game. She left back in December, not sure if she's gone, gone, or if she went to another place.

Bob521
03-07-17, 20:14
I've been disorganized lately. Sorry. Doing my company LLC taxes, personal taxes, L's personal taxes and Sunshine business (C-Corp) taxes. So Yedam is kitty-corner from us and it's been closed for a few weeks now. I believe BG has passed a new ordinace that makes it harder to reopen a SPA once it's been busted. So I guess it will stay closed. I can see them from my front window, so I'll let you know.

By the way, we continue to be visited by forum members. They continue (believe it or not) to be the kindest, most respectful, generous customers. And again we thank you for your patronage. Bob.

Last time I went to LUX the nice looking MMS was there who I knew but I ended up with the thick Japanese lady who was a PITA.

E2304
03-07-17, 23:09
I've been disorganized lately. Sorry. Doing my company LLC taxes, personal taxes, L's personal taxes and Sunshine business (C-Corp) taxes. So Yedam is kitty-corner from us and it's been closed for a few weeks now. I believe BG has passed a new ordinace that makes it harder to reopen a SPA once it's been busted. So I guess it will stay closed. I can see them from my front window, so I'll let you know.

By the way, we continue to be visited by forum members. They continue (believe it or not) to be the kindest, most respectful, generous customers. And again we thank you for your patronage. Bob.This expression, meaning "diagonally opposite," was formed from a misspelling in English of the French word quatre ("four") prefixed to "corner. " Although the word has nothing to do with cats or kittens, in various dialects all three spellings are acceptable: "catty," "cater" or "kitty. "

JPother100
03-09-17, 11:42
Opened a month or three back, stopped in late January. Seems legit. Towel on back and mostly pressing, not a lot of rubbing (of any sort).

Although, on my way out, it looked like the entire Buffalo Grove police force was eating lunch at the grande Jake's on the other end of the strip. YMMV.

DomCorazon
03-09-17, 23:09
On Monday drew an MT in her late 30's early 40's. She was in good shape and had a nice rack. Name, couldn't tell you, too hard to understand. Asked if I was there before, said yes and it had been about a month ago. She asked who I saw, I said didn't remember the name but she had short hair. She said the tall one, I said yes. TS wasn't standard as she asked if I even wanted one. TS not as good as Exercise as they didn't even have hot water so she only did my back side, really cleaned between the cheeks. Took me back to room, holding my hand, etc. Rooms have curtains, but they have some type of accordion doors when they get down to business. She started with a decent back massage, heavy oil, but she got it all of with the hot towel. When she came back to the room she closed the door and straddled my rear working legs and bum. Then she worked her way up kissing my back and then my bum. Standing, she asked me to flip and she asked me how much I paid last time. I said. 8 for BJ and she gave me a look. I then said $ and she confirmed BJ, but she was disappointed. She started sucking the jewels and capped jr. I started touching her and she said no touching and then reminded me for. 4 more I could have everything so I said what the hey. She took off the g string and then worked into 69. She did all the 9 ing I didn't 6. She then got into RCG, really good moaning, etc. I'm not built for that so we went into mish. She was tight even for me. More good moaning and dirty talk and mission accomplished. Probably won't do FS again at an AMP, trying to avoid them altogether. Still trying to get in an apartment.

Fauetay
03-11-17, 06:22
Called before going in and asked for Coco, and I was told she is available. This was my first time at the place and I did not know how she looked like. I just asked for her based on the reviews I found online. Once I reached, I was given a room and the MT met me saying she is Coco. I went with it since she fit the description. She looked late 30's, a little plump and has a big rack. She gave a TS and left me in a hot box for a couple of minutes. Then she took me back to the massage table and the massage was close to nothing, which was expected of these places. On the flip she asked for the tip in a weird kind of way. Apparently you need to leave the tip on a table. I had no idea with it being my first time. Anyway, I gave her. 6 and asked for CBJ with roaming and she said I would only get HJ and no roaming with it. She said $ for what I asked. Initially I said no and went with. 6 whatever and I was not getting into the mood. Then the "little guy" took over and made me pay her the extra. 4 thinking I would get a better experience. That was a big mistake. She took off her clothes, brought a cover and started giving a CBJ. It was not good and since I was getting no where she took the cover off and started HJ. She did not allow me to touch her kitty and it was only the tits I was allowed to play with. All the time she was saying something in Korean and I felt like she was swearing all the time. With all this, I lost the mood and took a little longer to finish which made her frustrated and started swearing more. Finally I finished somehow and just wanted to get the hell out of there. While I was getting dressed, she kept saying how good they are and how beautiful their girls are and asked me to come back soon and then she said her name is Candy.

I went a little late in the evening and she might have been tired, but I was just looking for a relaxing session and I would expect more than that for what I paid and I got the worst experience ever. This was the first and the last time I am visiting this place.

Dogged
03-11-17, 10:57
Yun can be hit or miss. I have had a good experience with CoCo saw he twice late 30's early 40's around 5'3" 5'4" Both times good TS with a decent massage no rush and no up sell on the extras she made me feel comfortable. Would repeat! I have also tried Yuli that's what is sounds like, early 30's TS was quick, massage was light touch for maybe 10 min and the flip for extra I told her more massage and she complied but with no enthusiasm finally we get to the fun part its down hill from there each request I made she tries to up sell total BJ 100 FS 140 total turn off settled for a HJ for 60. Also was given Candy one time never again she has the same routine as Yuli quick shower which was almost non existent 10 massage then rite to the extra with up sell on my offers total turn off. The last post mentions first time at Yun with CoCo then at the end of the session the women says her name is Candy! I would mention this to the manager as Exit. I believe if that they have not seen you before they will give you who's ever turn it is in the rotation. I only know this because when I have made a request for a specific name as a walk in with no appointment and she is busy at the moment. The manager will tell me the wait time then offer the next one in line as a choice so I do not have to wait. If you are new its possible they will tell you that is the name you requested which may not be true!

GunnerMagnum
03-11-17, 11:08
Typical experience at a Korean ho house. Its a job for them.

Called before going in and asked for Coco, and I was told she is available. This was my first time at the place and I did not know how she looked like. I just asked for her based on the reviews I found online. Once I reached, I was given a room and the MT met me saying she is Coco. I went with it since she fit the description. She looked late 30's, a little plump and has a big rack. She gave a TS and left me in a hot box for a couple of minutes. Then she took me back to the massage table and the massage was close to nothing, which was expected of these places. On the flip she asked for the tip in a weird kind of way. Apparently you need to leave the tip on a table. I had no idea with it being my first time. Anyway, I gave her. 6 and asked for CBJ with roaming and she said I would only get HJ and no roaming with it. She said $ for what I asked. Initially I said no and went with. 6 whatever and I was not getting into the mood. Then the "little guy" took over and made me pay her the extra. 4 thinking I would get a better experience. That was a big mistake. She took off her clothes, brought a cover and started giving a CBJ. It was not good and since I was getting no where she took the cover off and started HJ. She did not allow me to touch her kitty and it was only the tits I was allowed to play with. All the time she was saying something in Korean and I felt like she was swearing all the time. With all this, I lost the mood and took a little longer to finish which made her frustrated and started swearing more. Finally I finished somehow and just wanted to get the hell out of there. While I was getting dressed, she kept saying how good they are and how beautiful their girls are and asked me to come back soon and then she said her name is Candy.

I went a little late in the evening and she might have been tired, but I was just looking for a relaxing session and I would expect more than that for what I paid and I got the worst experience ever. This was the first and the last time I am visiting this place.

ChiTown Reds
03-14-17, 14:35
I had a good experience at Yun a few weeks ago. I had read on here that it was back open and was in the mood for a CBJ. I don't remember the girls name, may have been coco. 30 or 40 something. Opted for no showed. Massage was pretty week but some good teasing, didn't care because was more in the mood to get off than good massage, but thought I should note it. After about 20 mins she left to get a hot towel. Cleaned me and had me flip. No discussion of anything. Straight to HJ, then some kitty licking of jewels to CJB couple minutes, then she climbed on top. Flipped to some doggie then finished with me on top. Clean me up, back to a little massage for 15 mins and done. Left 1. 1. Little extra as I was very glad with the no haggling or pausing to discuss.

Mammasan walked me out and wanted to know if she did a good job. Told her great. All and all I was surprised and happy.

This will show up as my first post. Been a long time reader and I have an old account that I haven't been able to access as the email associated is closed.

Typical experience at a Korean ho house. Its a job for them.

ChiTown Reds
03-14-17, 14:46
I'm assuming its excercise. Which has been there forever so I don't know why it would need a code word. Been taken over, and remodeled, by Sky.

Stopped in a couple months ago because heard Sky was closed and the girls here and experience hit or miss. Was pleasantly surprised and glad I brought enough $ to see that in had been remodeled and new operator.

Can someone pm or tell me what is AX??

ChiTown Reds
03-14-17, 14:47
I'm assuming its exercise. Which has been there forever so I don't know why it would need a code word. Been taken over, and remodeled, by Sky.

Stopped in a couple months ago because heard Sky was closed and the girls here, and experience, are hit or miss. Was pleasantly surprised and glad I brought enough $ to see that it had been remodeled and new operator.

FS with a Hottie Korean Barbie or something, total damage $$.2.

Can someone pm or tell me what is AX??

Shorty58
03-15-17, 11:12
Can someone pm or tell me what is AX??AX is asianxclusive which, like Pams and Wisteria, is an asian apartment service.

GMan25
03-15-17, 12:55
I vowed I would not ever go back to New Life. However, I gave them another shot. Don't get me wrong, NL provides very good ts, massages, and expected service. The workers are just old. However, as others have mentioned, older providers tend to provide a more enthusiastic experience, but you have to accept the trade off: better overall service (with limited menu) usually means older.

I had been to NL two times about two years ago (both times they dove right in with HJ with no tipping issues, and I was able to offer / negotiate CBJ with a cover I brought with me). However, the age thing caused me to decide to never return. Recently I heard talk of a younger provider there that had an open menu. So, I gave it a shot. Perhaps I wanted the thrill of the unknown once again, and a change of pace. However, I got the same thing as before. I got an old provider, but she came with a very good ts, good massage, very nice tease, and no bra under her shirt-with nice big tits. Typical finish offered. Her tease made me horny, so with cover in pants pocket, I tried to negotiate more services. She held firm with only a HJ, with groping of exposed tits. I just couldn't overcome the age / service equation with the added tip $ included (usually I would give in) so I thanked her for a good massage, and tipped her $20. She actually said I was a nice guy for tipping what I did after being shot down for expanded menu, and declining HJ. So, with my balls still in tact, I went to Exercise.

I had previously vowed not to ever go back to Sky 1. Too expensive, mood killing stoppage of service to haggle on service / tip, and too often I got a robotic, uninspired, this is a just a job type of performance (Did I say I got horny at New Life? Off to Exercise I went with the same ignorant optimism I had just entered New Life with. "Perhaps they have changed. This time It may be different" -- It was the same as before. Young and hot, but crap massage, stopping the flow of service for a negotiation and having to get up off the table to retrieve the said dollar amount. Service provided, but nothing special. Questions answered. I guess I'm good to avoid these places for another two years until my curiosity gets the best of me again.

New Life. Old providers, but good table shower, good massage, great tease, and right into HJ with some great play. Service very good, but older.

Exercise. Younger, usually skinny and hot, but an assembly line of get them in and out quick with no real massage, and the usual mood killing negotiation with having to pay up front (I understand why they do this-avoid rip offs etc). To each their own, and of course your experience or YMMV. Either way, be nice and respectful, and don't be a cheap skate. Tip the market norm and be nice. One last thing. STFU. I can't tell you how many times I have to listen to a loud mouth come in and talk, talk, talk.

Lastly, News flash: other customers do not want to hear you talking while you enter the establishment, walk down the hall, or in the table shower area, or through the walls while in your room. You are also not in the slightest, charming or entertaining (even though you think you are). You also make the workers uncomfortable because they know other customers do not want to hear you, and they especially don't want the risk of you saying something inappropriate that other customers may hear. Lastly, due to cultural differences, asians are quiet and soft spoken. You should be too. Act as if you're in the library.

Thank you, good night, and drive carefully.

GunnerMagnum
03-15-17, 21:25
There are some clowns on RM's who keep reviewing April at NL, supposedly young and open menu. Typical on RM's with fake reviews. Don't be fooled, there has never been anyone young at NL and most likely never will. However, I feel one of the better ones I encountered there was Jay. She was probably the youngest out of the oldest there and once you got to know her the menu was open. She gives one of the best hand dna extractions around and has a very pleasant personality. Not sure if she is still there as its been awhile but if she is she is worth a visit.

I visited sky 1 twice and had a pleasant time. The first lady, no negotiation, the second lady, slight negotiation but not bad. Long time ago so I don't remember the names anymore. I was at Exercise before the ownership change and got good massages from Gina and Sunny, both very attractive I would say 40 something ladies.

I am with you. The last thing I want to hear is some clown blabbering about whatever.

I vowed I would not ever go back to New Life. However, I gave them another shot. Don't get me wrong, NL provides very good ts, massages, and expected service. The workers are just old. However, as others have mentioned, older providers tend to provide a more enthusiastic experience, but you have to accept the trade off: better overall service (with limited menu) usually means older.

I had been to NL two times about two years ago (both times they dove right in with HJ with no tipping issues, and I was able to offer / negotiate CBJ with a cover I brought with me). However, the age thing caused me to decide to never return. Recently I heard talk of a younger provider there that had an open menu. So, I gave it a shot. Perhaps I wanted the thrill of the unknown once again, and a change of pace. However, I got the same thing as before. I got an old provider, but she came with a very good ts, good massage, very nice tease, and no bra under her shirt-with nice big tits. Typical finish offered. Her tease made me horny, so with cover in pants pocket, I tried to negotiate more services. She held firm with only a HJ, with groping of exposed tits. I just couldn't overcome the age / service equation with the added tip $ included (usually I would give in) so I thanked her for a good massage, and tipped her $20. She actually said I was a nice guy for tipping what I did after being shot down for expanded menu, and declining HJ. So, with my balls still in tact, I went to Exercise.

I had previously vowed not to ever go back to Sky 1. Too expensive, mood killing stoppage of service to haggle on service / tip, and too often I got a robotic, uninspired, this is a just a job type of performance (Did I say I got horny at New Life? Off to Exercise I went with the same ignorant optimism I had just entered New Life with. "Perhaps they have changed. This time It may be different" -- It was the same as before. Young and hot, but crap massage, stopping the flow of service for a negotiation and having to get up off the table to retrieve the said dollar amount. Service provided, but nothing special. Questions answered. I guess I'm good to avoid these places for another two years until my curiosity gets the best of me again.

New Life. Old providers, but good table shower, good massage, great tease, and right into HJ with some great play. Service very good, but older.

Exercise. Younger, usually skinny and hot, but an assembly line of get them in and out quick with no real massage, and the usual mood killing negotiation with having to pay up front (I understand why they do this-avoid rip offs etc). To each their own, and of course your experience or YMMV. Either way, be nice and respectful, and don't be a cheap skate. Tip the market norm and be nice. One last thing. STFU. I can't tell you how many times I have to listen to a loud mouth come in and talk, talk, talk.

Lastly, News flash: other customers do not want to hear you talking while you enter the establishment, walk down the hall, or in the table shower area, or through the walls while in your room. You are also not in the slightest, charming or entertaining (even though you think you are). You also make the workers uncomfortable because they know other customers do not want to hear you, and they especially don't want the risk of you saying something inappropriate that other customers may hear. Lastly, due to cultural differences, asians are quiet and soft spoken. You should be too. Act as if you're in the library.

Thank you, good night, and drive carefully.

Walker333
03-16-17, 16:50
Below is my addition to what has been alreay said about Sylvia.

Nice location and place 8/10.

Great personality, funny, sense of humor 9/10.

Communication to set an appointment and reliability in that respect 3/10 (changed time, didn't respond to my calls, texts, emails).

Massage skills 2/10 (it was not a massage, I don't know what was that).

Handshake 4/10 (maybe it takes more than one visit to melt her down).

Look: well, well, well. She is over 50 (for sure), slightly overweight, so it's matter of taste, to put it nicely.

Overall it was interesting experience.

P.S. I think she is very smart! (Not sure if it is good or bad.).

Rocket Dork
03-16-17, 17:27
Below is my addition to what has been alreay said about Sylvia.

Nice location and place 8/10.

Great personality, funny, sense of humor 9/10.

Communication to set an appointment and reliability in that respect 3/10 (changed time, didn't respond to my calls, texts, emails).

Massage skills 2/10 (it was not a massage, I don't know what was that).

Handshake 4/10 (maybe it takes more than one visit to melt her down).

Look: well, well, well. She is over 50 (for sure), slightly overweight, so it's matter of taste, to put it nicely.

Overall it was interesting experience.

P.S. I think she is very smart! (Not sure if it is good or bad.).I think she's in her early 40's. You must be a yung-in. LOL! Rocket Dork.

TheHedgeHog
03-16-17, 17:51
Can someone pm or tell me what is AX??I believe it's Asian Exchange.

Walker333
03-16-17, 19:36
I think she's in her early 40's. You must be a yung-in. LOL! Rocket Dork.RD, unfortunately I'm not that young, but, in any case, she is over 50, or maybe very well preserved 49.

Actually, you don't have to rely on my expertise Bud, when you see her next time, you may ask.

Walker333
03-16-17, 19:41
I think she's in her early 40's. You must be a yung-in. LOL! Rocket Dork.She isn't young anymore (relatively), but she is COOL, good sport, for sure.

She will disclose her age, all right, man.

Bo.

GunnerMagnum
03-16-17, 20:35
She is absolutely not in her early 40's. This is what happens when beer goggles are worn, LOL.

RD, unfortunately I'm not that young, but, in any case, she is over 50, or maybe very well preserved 49.

Actually, you don't have to rely on my expertise Bud, when you see her next time, you may ask.

Lebruno
03-17-17, 02:47
Actually, Asian Xclusive.

I believe it's Asian Exchange.

Frogger7777
03-17-17, 10:36
Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a younger masseuse who works out of her house in or near the northwest suburbs? I've gone to Silvia. Love the setup, and she's nice enough, but she's older than I prefer (I'm in my mid-30's). Would prefer a provider near my own age. PM if you want to keep on the down low. Thanks.

Frogger7777
03-17-17, 21:49
She is absolutely not in her early 40's. This is what happens when beer goggles are worn, LOL.She's in her mid 50's. She's a licensed MT. You can look her up and see her birthday.

DomCorazon
03-18-17, 18:45
GMan, you're livin my life, or I'm livin yours. I did the same thing. I didn't want to go back to Yun and still not sure of the northern apartments. So I headed to New Life. I assumed the Gma that let me in was just the boss. I knew it wasn't good when she gave me my table shower. Then I knew why the hour was. 7. The whole massage I just wanted to be outa there. On the flip she got close for teasing, but probably felt how tense I was. Then she paused and asked if I had been there before. I couldn't say no fast enough. I left. 2 for the hands on my body or massage as they call it. I immediately headed to exercise. I got Cherry, solid A cup. Super busy as she waited with me in room with door cracked looking out until table shower / hallway was clear. Since I was there before and comfortable and also ready to go I was at full mast as soon as she started the shower. Dry sauna and then back to room. She did whatever with her hands as she straddled my back. Then she did a back walk and then more of the straddling. It was time so she started teasing the ass and as I lifted she started stroking. She asked what I wanted and I said FS $. 40. She jokingly not really joking asked for more. So far I never have had to get the payment before service. She stripped, started rubbing her chest on me and then placed the cover. She went at it for a little bit and then asked who on top. We went to mish. As I've said before I take forever. Too many years of not entering the hobby and self medicating I guess. I think she deserves an A for effort as she kept going until I was done. She saved the dirty talk until the end but it probably would've helped if she started with it. Also, it makes it difficult when they implement the thrust governor. We cleaned up and got ready and she immediately had her hand out. I know I'll probably end up at a northern apt (at least once) even though I know I shouldn't waste my time. I think I'll just swear all these asian places off, cut back and just do something like Michelle's once a month. For 3. 5 you get full GFE and a great experience.

Side note, I tried seeing Iris who used to be Cheesecake at Wisteria. Other site says she's indey but I was texting with her handler. Wanted references which I gave, but then they wanted a pic of my I'd. Yeah right.

Walker333
03-21-17, 18:28
I've visited S at Oakton 3 times. My observations are:

1. Appearance. I liked her (between 30-40 year old, petit, very skinny, with very short haircut), but some people will definitely find her unattractive. 50/50.

2. All visits were very identical in her attitude, she was nice, but. Little tense even though she knew me. 7/10.

3. Overall acceptable massage skills (slightly week for me personally). 7/10.

4. Almost NO teasing 1/10.

5. HE, like her attitude and massage, was OK, but weak, sorta distant 7/10.

6. Speaking about distance, there was "0" touching permitted. 0/10.

- I believe she doesn't like to be touched (I don't have any hygiene problems, I was nicely shaved and took shower in advance.).

7. Extremely hard to park, be prepare to wait when someone pulls out, or walk.

Not sure If I'm going to repeat, it became boring.

Kda Kodiac
03-25-17, 20:54
Had been curious about this place. Found myself in the area and decided to give it a shot. Had 2 gals working. Both middle age. I got the MMS. The next guy got the other one. Suffice it to say I will not be returning. The massage was semi OK. They were busy for an afternoon. My gal left twice to handle the door and once to take the phone. Ending was OK. Was shorted on time.

As always YMMV. Hope for the other guy that came in after me got a better deal.

Beast42
03-26-17, 16:36
Had been curious about this place. Found myself in the area and decided to give it a shot. Had 2 gals working. Both middle age. I got the MMS. The next guy got the other one. Suffice it to say I will not be returning. The massage was semi OK. They were busy for an afternoon. My gal left twice to handle the door and once to take the phone. Ending was OK. Was shorted on time.

As always YMMV. Hope for the other guy that came in after me got a better deal.I had pretty much the same experience a year ago. Older, hagish MT who gave a decent massage and an OK finish. I didn't try to roam because, honestly, I didn't really want to. It's kind of like the place where one time hot MT's go when they're no longer hot.

Iggy4321
04-01-17, 23:10
Lurked for a while and finally decided to get my feet wet.

First stop was Yun. Pulled an older lady. She walked on my back and it was great. I was kind of confused about how it was going down but then she started grabbing my balls while massaging my thighs. On the flip she motioned asking if I wanted some help which I accepted. No talk of money. I tried asking for her to show me her tits and she told me to be a nice boy and then kind of dropped her top but not completely. I wasn't really sure if I had crossed some line by asking that. It was a bit a odd. I left 50.

I figured I'd try somewhere else next time so I stopped by New China. I believe I got Jessica. Maybe 40's. Nice body. There was a bit of confusion on my part after paying for hh where I was waiting on change and didn't realize I should have gotten undressed and on the table. When she walked in she seemed annoyed / concerned that I wasn't ready. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and wanted 60 for HE. I asked if she would get naked and she told me 100. I gave her 90. I was surprised how she opened her legs for me as soon as I touched her. Even felt like I was legitimately making her moan but who knows.

I was thinking of going to Exercise but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a GFE factory. I kept seeing Sylvia mentioned so I reached out to Rocket Dork and he was nice enough to provide her info. Friendly lady. Much more my speed right now. Light massage and nice HE. Thanks again RD.

DomCorazon
04-06-17, 21:20
OK, that didn't last long. I went back to one. This time MT didn't even ask what I wanted or negotiate and I didn't see her before. She just went FS. Do they keep a book on regulars or while you're in the dry sauna do they count how much cash you brought?

Member #5933
04-07-17, 01:30
OK, that didn't last long. I went back to one. This time MT didn't even ask what I wanted or negotiate and I didn't see her before. She just went FS. Do they keep a book on regulars or while you're in the dry sauna do they count how much cash you brought?K spa? Hmmm which spa is this?

DMichaels69
04-07-17, 08:46
If you become a regular they certainly remember you. I never thought about if they went thru my pockets while out of the room. I guess its possible but who knows.

OK, that didn't last long. I went back to one. This time MT didn't even ask what I wanted or negotiate and I didn't see her before. She just went FS. Do they keep a book on regulars or while you're in the dry sauna do they count how much cash you brought?

Bob521
04-07-17, 22:11
I'm not certain, but I've heard "K-Spa" is short for Korean Spa, as a generic term.

K spa? Hmmm which spa is this?

GothBoi30
04-07-17, 23:06
Bob,

Sent you a PM earlier. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Frogger7777
04-07-17, 23:37
Went to Yun earlier today. Drew a girl whose name I didn't understand. I asked for CBJ. She kept trying to block my view of what she was doing down below. I stupidly stopped trying to see. When I blew my load, she removed the cover, dumped out the contents, and gently set it aside (presumably to reuse). I then thought back and realized I didn't recall her opening a condom wrapper at the beginning.

Guys I'm both disgusted and freaked out. What are the chances of contracting hiv from a used condom?

Sam Singer
04-08-17, 00:04
Went to Yun earlier today. Drew a girl whose name I didn't understand. I asked for CBJ. She kept trying to block my view of what she was doing down below. I stupidly stopped trying to see. When I blew my load, she removed the cover, dumped out the contents, and gently set it aside (presumably to reuse). I then thought back and realized I didn't recall her opening a condom wrapper at the beginning.

Guys I'm both disgusted and freaked out. What are the chances of contracting hiv from a used condom?Yikes. This place should be shut down right now if that is what they were doing.

But to give you some peace of mind, it looks like HIV virus is very fragile and does not survive for too long outside. http://helpline.aidsvancouver.org/what-we-do/helpline/online/spread-hiv-infection-used-condoms.

Frogger7777
04-08-17, 00:09
Yikes. This place should be shut down right now if that is what they were doing.

But to give you some peace of mind, it looks like HIV virus is very fragile and does not survive for too long outside. http://helpline.aidsvancouver.org/what-we-do/helpline/online/spread-hiv-infection-used-condoms.The more I replay the events, the more certain I am that that was a used rubber.

Wenger
04-08-17, 09:43
The more I replay the events, the more certain I am that that was a used rubber.As disgusting as that is, it sounds like it's a common practice since the topic comes up quite a bit. I would recommend always bringing your own for safety reasons, and I'm definitely putting this place on my avoid list.

-w.

DMichaels69
04-08-17, 10:59
Absolutely nothing to worry about. I had a concern about an incident and when I told my doctor the circumstances I almost got laughed out of the office.

Yikes. This place should be shut down right now if that is what they were doing.

But to give you some peace of mind, it looks like HIV virus is very fragile and does not survive for too long outside. http://helpline.aidsvancouver.org/what-we-do/helpline/online/spread-hiv-infection-used-condoms.

Elmwoood
04-08-17, 11:06
Went back for the 3rd time has summer again. A short (big surprise) woman with short hair. Good massage and above average HS but no touching. She keeps her distance.

Anyway her and June just so so. Probably will not repeat.

Walker333
04-08-17, 13:38

Guys I'm both disgusted and freaked out. What are the chances of contracting hiv from a used condom?I'd say almost non because they more likely wash it, at least sightly, also, fluid needs to get inside of you, but, in fact you kicked it out while ejaculating. So, just forget it, Bro, and bring your own cover next time.

ReadyForRub
04-08-17, 16:02
A BP keeper. Pic doesn't show her face probably because she is in her 50's. HOWEVER, the massage skills are outstanding; and her tan lines are beautiful. Very nice person. Spectacular body; and, while no DATY on the first visit, she thoroughly enjoys being massaged while you both get happy. Will definitely repeat with this Shermer Road delight with a. 75 door fee for a complete hour.

GentleBen1
04-09-17, 21:29
A BP keeper. Pic doesn't show her face probably because she is in her 50's. HOWEVER, the massage skills are outstanding; and her tan lines are beautiful. Very nice person. Spectacular body; and, while no DATY on the first visit, she thoroughly enjoys being massaged while you both get happy. Will definitely repeat with this Shermer Road delight with a. 75 door fee for a complete hour.I know this blond beauty well. It gets better and better the more you see her.

Viriato
04-10-17, 14:00
Went back for the 3rd time has summer again. A short (big surprise) woman with short hair. Good massage and above average HS but no touching. She keeps her distance.

Anyway her and June just so so. Probably will not repeat.Short hair? That's actually a big turn on for me. I'd be willing to check her out just to fulfill some of my fantasies.

Walker333
04-10-17, 14:22
Short hair? That's actually a big turn on for me. I'd be willing to check her out just to fulfill some of my fantasies.Just keep in mind:

1. She is afraid to provide any extra on a first visit.

2. She will stay 100 yards from your hands even on a visit #100.

Elmwoood
04-10-17, 17:26
Just keep in mind:

2. She will stay 100 yards from your hands even on a visit #100.True no touching but if that's the way it is so be it a good finish though.

Walker333
04-10-17, 17:37
True no touching but if that's the way it is so be it a good finish though.Soft, very gentle finish, once she gets used to a client, and, BTW, almost no teasing, as well as no touching.

Actually, I find her some sort of strange, it's hard to explain why. Maybe she is a ts? That might explain "no touching" paradox as well as her look.

Avg Joe
04-10-17, 19:55
Soft, very gentle finish, once she gets used to a client, and, BTW, almost no teasing, as well as no touching.

Actually, I find her some sort of strange, it's hard to explain why. Maybe she is a ts? That might explain "no touching" paradox as well as her look.I would go crazy if I found out I just had a happy massage by a TS. I have seen the ladyboys in Bangkok and Hong Kong and sure they look fantastic but you still have to consider what's between their legs. I was once approached by a TS coming out of the Makati McDonalds in Manila and even though he / she was a 10 I was still grossed out.

I seriously hope there are no TS's working in the AMP's I have been to.

AJ.

Do Me 2
04-10-17, 20:48
Soft, very gentle finish, once she gets used to a client, and, BTW, almost no teasing, as well as no touching.

Actually, I find her some sort of strange, it's hard to explain why. Maybe she is a ts? That might explain "no touching" paradox as well as her look.No no no. Many of you have her all wrong. I've been seeing S for 2- 1\2 years had the month of June a few times also. I don't know if she's freaked out by any of you but, plenty of good play available. But YVMVary I suppose. Its her call. If anyone thinks they are entitled to whatever well, that's just wrong. Remember first, its a masssge your initially going in for, anything that follows is decided by both customer and masseuse. Not only the monger.

GentleBen1
04-10-17, 22:54
No no no. Many of you have her all wrong. I've been seeing S for 2- 1\2 years had the month of June a few times also. I don't know if she's freaked out by any of you but, plenty of good play available. But YVMVary I suppose. Its her call. If anyone thinks they are entitled to whatever well, that's just wrong. Remember first, its a masssge your initially going in for, anything that follows is decided by both customer and masseuse. Not only the monger.Summer is all female, I have known her before her hair was cut short.

Very playful if she wants to be.

DMichaels69
04-11-17, 09:13
That equals a pass on this place for me.

Just keep in mind:

2. She will stay 100 yards from your hands even on a visit #100.

CakeLover13
04-11-17, 18:49
A BP keeper. Pic doesn't show her face probably because she is in her 50's. HOWEVER, the massage skills are outstanding; and her tan lines are beautiful. Very nice person. Spectacular body; and, while no DATY on the first visit, she thoroughly enjoys being massaged while you both get happy. Will definitely repeat with this Shermer Road delight with a. 75 door fee for a complete hour.Hi, would you happen to have a link to an ad for her? She sounds intriguing to say the least. I've been thinking of that Shermer rd / CT area women for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger. The AMP scene is pretty lame around the nw burb areas lately.

BReyes
04-11-17, 21:08
Hi, would you happen to have a link to an ad for her? She sounds intriguing to say the least. I've been thinking of that Shermer rd / CT area women for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger. The AMP scene is pretty lame around the nw burb areas lately.Pretty easy to find with the info he gave. At least it was for me.

GentleBen1
04-12-17, 02:46
Pretty easy to find with the info he gave. At least it was for me.In the same suite on Shermer is Kate. Younger eager Euro Brunette. Larger set of twins.

Randolph
04-12-17, 17:18
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-massage-in-northbrook-in-call/19264186

She works on shermer in the same office as lana the blonde.

Nice looking. Lame massage. Avoided all contact. Nothing extra.

At least I had the pleasure of not giving her a tip and she got mad.

Sorry honey, guess we both got stiffed.

BackDoc
04-20-17, 13:16
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-massage-in-northbrook-in-call/19264186

She works on shermer in the same office as lana the blonde.

Nice looking. Lame massage. Avoided all contact. Nothing extra.

At least I had the pleasure of not giving her a tip and she got mad.

Sorry honey, guess we both got stiffed.Just saw this one, same phone, no address. I wonder if it's the same? https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/6093921313.html.

ReadyForRub
04-20-17, 15:14
Just saw this one, same phone, no address. I wonder if it's the same? https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/6093921313.html.You really don't need to change the name to protect the innocent, but we should ALL report the names of the bad ones.

Walker333
04-20-17, 15:48
You really don't need to change the name to protect the innocent, but we should ALL report the names of the bad ones.We really need to protect each other!

BackDoc
04-20-17, 17:14
You really don't need to change the name to protect the innocent, but we should ALL report the names of the bad ones.I meant saw the ad, not the girl, sorry for the mix up.

Seldon69
04-20-17, 23:21
Went there the other day. Definitely has good looking​ women but money grubbing and mechanical. Thinking hitting lux for more frumpy but fun.

DMichaels69
04-21-17, 08:17
That's the old SKY 1 I think so not surprised about the money grubbers.

Went there the other day. Definitely has good looking​ women but money grubbing and mechanical. Thinking hitting lux for more frumpy but fun.

Do Me 2
04-21-17, 09:15
Went there the other day. Definitely has good looking​ women but money grubbing and mechanical. Thinking hitting lux for more frumpy but fun.That's the old SKY 1 I think so not surprised about the money grubbers.

I won't return. Mechanical, whipped the cover on the floor cause I was taking too long during BJ. Wasnt even into it, her or me! At least humor me with some groaning or something. HJ finish 2 $$ total. Oh yeah tip was up front that's why.

DMichaels69
04-21-17, 09:38
The scene will never improve if the tipping before keeps happening.

That's the old SKY 1 I think so not surprised about the money grubbers.

I won't return. Mechanical, whipped the cover on the floor cause I was taking too long during BJ. Wasnt even into it, her or me! At least humor me with some groaning or something. HJ finish 2 $$ total. Oh yeah tip was up front that's why.

Randolph
04-21-17, 11:45
Just saw this one, same phone, no address. I wonder if it's the same? https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/6093921313.html.And the verbage in the ad is almost identical.

Move along. Nothing good to be had with her.

DomCorazon
04-22-17, 21:29
Third visit and I hit solid gold. Had the routine, but she was amazing! My K spa ATF. She's late 20's or early 30's. She had an ass, flat tummy, nice tits, beautiful face. During TS you could tell she was all about customer service. She would put her arm down to prevent water from hitting your head / face. On flip she just asked if I wanted "it", not really confirming details. No dollar amount, no negotiating, nothing. Starts sucking your nips, lot of ball licking and then the cover for BJ. Good BJ skills. Cowgirl, mish, doggy. Pounded her so hard I thought she was going to fall off the front of the table. Saw her two days later and then 4 days after that. Wow. The second visit with her was premature as they pulled one over on me telling me she was leaving for a while. She never pushes you away or enacts the thrust governor by using her hands to push you away or closing her legs. She actually pulls you in and squeezes her legs around you. But now I think she's gone. So on a few days ago I saw Cindy. Mid 30's, nice face, maybe some work done. Huge natural tits. Nice body. She was great but not my ATF. So again, how long do you think this place will last? What usually happens? LEO just lets this slide?

GentleBen1
04-22-17, 23:32
And the verbage in the ad is almost identical.

Move along. Nothing good to be had with her.This looks like Kate. I only saw her once and despite her telling me about her boyfriend she did take care of me.

IlDiavolo
04-29-17, 03:19
Third visit and I hit solid gold. Had the routine, but she was amazing! My K spa ATF. She's late 20's or early 30's. She had an ass, flat tummy, nice tits, beautiful face. During TS you could tell she was all about customer service. She would put her arm down to prevent water from hitting your head / face. On flip she just asked if I wanted "it", not really confirming details. No dollar amount, no negotiating, nothing. Starts sucking your nips, lot of ball licking and then the cover for BJ. Good BJ skills. Cowgirl, mish, doggy. Pounded her so hard I thought she was going to fall off the front of the table. Saw her two days later and then 4 days after that. Wow. The second visit with her was premature as they pulled one over on me telling me she was leaving for a while. She never pushes you away or enacts the thrust governor by using her hands to push you away or closing her legs. She actually pulls you in and squeezes her legs around you. But now I think she's gone. So on a few days ago I saw Cindy. Mid 30's, nice face, maybe some work done. Huge natural tits. Nice body. She was great but not my ATF. So again, how long do you think this place will last? What usually happens? LEO just lets this slide?What are they charging over there these days? Going to make a visit and want to make sure I have enough for Everything.

GMan25
04-29-17, 18:31
What are they charging over there these days? Going to make a visit and want to make sure I have enough for Everything.80 for an hour. They will try to get 60/100/140.

Hey Bird
04-30-17, 00:32
Seems unavoidable at the Korean places at least from my experiences. They all seem to follow the same structure and routine with the negotiating & the up front tip being an inevitable buzz killing part.

The scene will never improve if the tipping before keeps happening.

DMichaels69
04-30-17, 09:40
Them asking is not unavoidable but the only way to stop it is for mongers to man up and say they will get the tip after and if that does not work then get up and leave.

Seems unavoidable at the Korean places at least from my experiences. They all seem to follow the same structure and routine with the negotiating & the up front tip being an inevitable buzz killing part.

SaintChuck
05-02-17, 13:23
80 for an hour. They will try to get 60/100/140.I am glad that you brought this up. This is valuable information for new guys. When I first started in the hobby I hadn't done a lot of research and it caused me to waste some money. In the beginning I was too scared to do FS at an AMP, so I was just going for the handshake. If you are just looking for a handshake then there is no reason to go to a Korean joint. The Korean joints charge an extra. 2 for the hour and they seem to never give you the full hour. If you are just looking for a handshake it is better to go to a Chinese place and save yourself some money. SaintChuck.

DomCorazon
05-04-17, 00:03
I think my visits to this Mt P joint are coming to an end. Pretty sure my ATF went back to Hawaii. The older mamasan was getting tired of me calling to see if she was working. This time the younger mamasan was there. Note, if you don't care who you get don't make an appointment. They keep track of you and how much you pay, etc. I might have tipped my ATF a little extra but I'm not giving that to some random service unseen. Not sure if this is the new norm, but they had a shower woman. I think she was the MT I had at Lux in B Grove the one time I went there. I little awkward and more American than Korean. She was uncomfortable during the shower while she cleaned my crack asking me if I was a regular, etc. Then on the flip she cleaned Jr but with additional out of place comments. It almost felt like entrapment. Overall it was like getting a bath at pet smart. Dry sauna the past couple times has barely been working. MT came in and dried me off some and I thought it was Cindy from last time, but it was Barbi. Got to be mid 40's with a nice body, but also with face work and lip injection. Went for the usual FS and she wanted it on the table when she came back to the room with the cover. First time that happened. Very good foreplay skills, does a nice CG, but I immediately got her into lying K9. Got to admit I like the hard table as I pounded that ass as opposed to a bed. Side note, saw Chaba a few days before and her bed was too soft. Anyway, Barbi knows a guy needs the vocals and she is good. Cleaned up, chit chat, she's a veteran from sky one or whatever it was called. Anybody else get some exercise?

ReadyForRub
05-04-17, 15:10
While Lana in Northbrook (pic in white dress, back to camera) has outstanding massage techniques, now that it's $. 6 for daty & a HJ. It's time to begin the search for nirvana anew. It's funny a tongue is allowed, but no fingers; and the handy-wipe of the hands is kind of funny. I guess it goes with no shower on premises. Her massage skills are top-notch, though.

Walker333
05-04-17, 16:39
While Lana in Northbrook (pic in white dress, back to camera) has outstanding massage techniques, now that it's $. 6 for daty & a HJ. It's time to begin the search for nirvana anew. It's funny a tongue is allowed, but no fingers; and the handy-wipe of the hands is kind of funny. I guess it goes with no shower on premises. Her massage skills are top-notch, though.It seems that she was left there happy, therefore you should have been awarded some gratuity.

But she is greedy and demanding!

Dr Manhattan
05-06-17, 10:44
It seems that she was left there happy, therefore you should have been awarded some gratuity.

But she is greedy and demanding!Is she the same 'Leena' with the weak chin and larger nose? Acts skittish and smells of cigarette smoke?!

Walker333
05-06-17, 13:38
Is she the same 'Leena' with the weak chin and larger nose? Acts skittish and smells of cigarette smoke?!I'm not sure. I didn't notice any cigarette smell for sure, but the rest very might be the case.

ReadyForRub
05-06-17, 15:14
It appears the hype on Sylvia has disappeared. Is she still operating? Have her massage skills improved?

GentleBen1
05-07-17, 17:58
I'm not sure. I didn't notice any cigarette smell for sure, but the rest very might be the case.She did ask me for the name of a plastic surgeon who does nose jobs in the area.

I didn't think she needed one though. Definitely did not smell of cigarette smoke.

Big Waffle
05-10-17, 19:13
Stopped by Lux recently. Yikes. What happened to this place? MT looked like a hungover crypt-keeper that just woke up. I bolted for the exit. Saw another MT on my way out who was no better. It's a retirement home. That place has gone way downhill.

Also visited thanks spa on Wolf and Kensington a couple times recently. The MT's I had were fairly cute and had nice personalities but wouldn't play ball at all. Seems to be a do it yourself place. Although I may have just had bad luck on my visits.

ReadyForRub
05-11-17, 16:44
Stopped by Lux recently. Yikes. What happened to this place? MT looked like a hungover crypt-keeper that just woke up. I bolted for the exit. Saw another MT on my way out who was no better. It's a retirement home. That place has gone way downhill.

Also visited thanks spa on Wolf and Kensington a couple times recently. The MT's I had were fairly cute and had nice personalities but wouldn't play ball at all. Seems to be a do it yourself place. Although I may have just had bad luck on my visits.You simply were offered what they do. I'd be surprised if they stuck around to watch there.

HeadFirst80
05-12-17, 06:30

Also visited thanks spa on Wolf and Kensington a couple times recently. The MT's I had were fairly cute and had nice personalities but wouldn't play ball at all. Seems to be a do it yourself place. Although I may have just had bad luck on my visits.Lux used to be a go to place about couple of years ago. Something went way south since. Management change? I've not been there in quite some time due to similar experience and seems like things have not been looking up still.

How's Yedam doing? Any one has recent experience there?

Vazooli
05-12-17, 13:00

Also visited thanks spa on Wolf and Kensington a couple times recently. The MT's I had were fairly cute and had nice personalities but wouldn't play ball at all. Seems to be a do it yourself place. Although I may have just had bad luck on my visits.This place stopped doing extras a long time ago.

Some times you can get a nice back massage, but no more than that. You may, in fact, get a stern lecture about asking for or hinting at extras if you do.

-Vazooli.

Bob521
05-13-17, 02:39
It was closed by the village a couple months ago.

Lux used to be a go to place about couple of years ago. Something went way south since. Management change? I've not been there in quite some time due to similar experience and seems like things have not been looking up still.

How's Yedam doing? Any one has recent experience there?

DMichaels69
05-13-17, 09:19
Also a post in the Norridge forum about a closing. The sun slowing setting on the AMP scene in chicago I think.

It was closed by the village a couple months ago.

Kiyakubuke
05-13-17, 12:55
Senior member from Nashville, going to be visiting in mid June for a few days, staying near O'hare. Any good, reliable massage parlors nearby?

Looking through the forum seems like the scene may not be at it's peak. Has to be better than Nashville though. There is literally nothing here. All the AMP's and similar were closed years ago, closest scene we have is Knoxville, and it's not great. I have to take every advantage of travel I can get.

DM me with details.

Thanks.

BlueUc
05-15-17, 10:22

Also visited thanks spa on Wolf and Kensington a couple times recently. The MT's I had were fairly cute and had nice personalities but wouldn't play ball at all. Seems to be a do it yourself place. Although I may have just had bad luck on my visits.The spa at Wolf and Kensington (thanks Spa) is a legit place, no extras. On another website it is listed as Non-Erotic so it is not a matter of repeat visits.

HandsomeDan
05-15-17, 13:44
I had the opportunity and time to visit China again a couple of weeks ago. I had Julie again, but his time when I walked in, I immediately greeted her by her name and we had a small hug. She walked me to the room as I got ready for the massage. The massage was same as before, a lot of oil and medium touch, even though I asked for her to do it harder. As the massage went on and she massaged my inner thighs, I slowly lifted up my ass. I got the face down finish I was looking, and I must say it's quite enjoyable and very explosive. I did get jipped about 10 minutes of my time, but I was in a hurry that day so I didn't care.

Sam Spade
05-20-17, 22:04
I had the opportunity and time to visit China again a couple of weeks ago. I had Julie again, but his time when I walked in, I immediately greeted her by her name and we had a small hug. She walked me to the room as I got ready for the massage. The massage was same as before, a lot of oil and medium touch, even though I asked for her to do it harder. As the massage went on and she massaged my inner thighs, I slowly lifted up my ass. I got the face down finish I was looking, and I must say it's quite enjoyable and very explosive. I did get jipped about 10 minutes of my time, but I was in a hurry that day so I didn't care.I stopped there a few days ago and got a young (er) one. Sorry I can't remember the name. The massage was so-so. Didn't mind my roaming. Wants me to flip. A ask her for the soft touch face down, please. She does, and I indicate my desire. Now she wants to negotiate. Uh. OK I tell her. She starts, then complains her hands are cramping after a minute, and please turn over. Disappointed, but I do, and she only gets it done.

Odd situation, I admit. In the past I've gotten grandmas who do a half hearted job, and are nothing to look at. I find a place where there are some pleasant, hard working grannies, and I get a disappointing session with a younger one. Can't win.

Ron M
05-20-17, 22:11
I stopped there a few days ago and got a young (er) one. Sorry I can't remember the name. The massage was so-so. Didn't mind my roaming. Wants me to flip. A ask her for the soft touch face down, please. She does, and I indicate my desire. Now she wants to negotiate. Uh. OK I tell her. She starts, then complains her hands are cramping after a minute, and please turn over. Disappointed, but I do, and she only gets it done.

Odd situation, I admit. In the past I've gotten grandmas who do a half hearted job, and are nothing to look at. I find a place where there are some pleasant, hard working grannies, and I get a disappointing session with a younger one. Can't win.Sure you can. Just depends who you get.

ChiTown Reds
06-01-17, 16:12
Had a dream about going to that Workout Spa off Aql Rd.

$. 8 door. For 1 hr with TS.

Been a few times and mama knows me from her old spa.

Got Penny. Wow, great time. Nice TS. Good massage with plenty of teasing. Definitely recommend. Very pretty, big DDs. Elected for a mouthwash of the Garden hose and man she could have pulled a golf ball through. Slowed down when I asked and little back door teasing.

$1 and tipped an extra $. 2 as was that good.

Datsurman
06-14-17, 16:58
What does this mean?

$1 and tipped an extra $. 2.

Had a dream about going to that Workout Spa off Aql Rd.

$. 8 door. For 1 hr with TS.

Been a few times and mama knows me from her old spa.

Got Penny. Wow, great time. Nice TS. Good massage with plenty of teasing. Definitely recommend. Very pretty, big DDs. Elected for a mouthwash of the Garden hose and man she could have pulled a golf ball through. Slowed down when I asked and little back door teasing.

$1 and tipped an extra $. 2 as was that good.

Rocket Dork
06-14-17, 19:13
What does this mean?

$1 and tipped an extra $. 2.He spent $220 for a BJ? What a deal! LOL Rocket Dork.

CakeLover13
06-14-17, 20:48
Hey RD, it could have been worse, could have been $500 at a jack shack with self service. LOL

He spent $220 for a BJ? What a deal! LOL Rocket Dork..

HoosierT
06-15-17, 02:24
1) For the group. There are a few places left on Dundee Rd. Would you suggest any of them?

Tell me you've heard good things about one and I'll report back in the next couple weeks.

2) I haven't seen much about Milwaukee Ave lately, especially "Remodeled with new Chinese Therapists. " Anybody been there? Is that the "China" in this thread?

3) Any UTRs anyone can suggest? Things are slowing down all around and I'm looking for a change.

BTW, if you want a good massage, I still suggest Emily at 77's. Not much on the extras, but a nice job on the main goal.

Randolph
06-15-17, 10:16
1) For the group. There are a few places left on Dundee Rd. Would you suggest any of them?

Tell me you've heard good things about one and I'll report back in the next couple weeks.

2) I haven't seen much about Milwaukee Ave lately, especially "Remodeled with new Chinese Therapists. " Anybody been there? Is that the "China" in this thread?

3) Any UTRs anyone can suggest? Things are slowing down all around and I'm looking for a change.

BTW, if you want a good massage, I still suggest Emily at 77's. Not much on the extras, but a nice job on the main goal.Lux sucked, and not in a good way, the last couple times I went.

The place next to mickey d's got busted.

I guess I have just been figuring they all are not worth it anymore.

ReadyForRub
06-15-17, 16:15

BTW, if you want a good massage, I still suggest Emily at 77's. Not much on the extras, but a nice job on the main goal.2) If you expect to get off with a room, have at it, they are OK; but the massage skills are very mediocre, without any resulting pop.

ChiTown Reds
06-16-17, 14:52
What does this mean?

$1 and tipped an extra $. 2.Is it $.1? I thought this was the abbreviation here $100 plus extra $20.

ChiTown Reds
06-16-17, 14:59
He spent $220 for a BJ? What a deal! LOL Rocket Dork.$200 total out the door. As others have noted this place is more expensive than average, even back from when they were at Sky. But they do get some better talent. For me its very convenient location. Yun would be -$40 less. Otherwise Apt girls is the best "bang" for the buck.

HoosierT
06-17-17, 12:26
Pickings really are slim, aren't they? OK, I didn't hear anything on what I was looking for. Let me ask more specifically: anybody have any comments on Anna's Spa on Dundee?

Also, anybody hear anything about the place on Rand Rd just north of Dundee?

PM me if you've experienced good things. Your comments are appreciated.

If you've only heard good things, let me know and I may take one for the team.

FirStandState
06-17-17, 12:51
I was in town for a course and decided to check out the scenery, I chose Yun. Can't quite remember the provider I have but she was decent 6/10 overall in looks. No TS, not sure if one is there as a first time goer there. The massage was good actually 7/10 and the flip was great. The price she quoted was higher than what I am accustomed to in the East Coast so we had to negotiate and once agreed, all was good. Overall not a bad experience, would return if I am in town but would like to try other places too.

Peace and Stay Safe.

Nuru Lover
06-17-17, 20:48
Is it $.1? I thought this was the abbreviation here $100 plus extra $20.You were right. It was clear to me.

ReadyForRub
06-18-17, 17:22
Pickings really are slim, aren't they? OK, I didn't hear anything on what I was looking for. Let me ask more specifically: anybody have any comments on Anna's Spa on Dundee?

Also, anybody hear anything about the place on Rand Rd just north of Dundee?

PM me if you've experienced good things. Your comments are appreciated.

If you've only heard good things, let me know and I may take one for the team.Anna's on Dundee has been nothing of years & the place on Rand, north of Dundee, has see-through curtains for walls.

SmileySam
06-19-17, 17:28
Have only been doing this a few years so maybe it is just cyclical and we are in a real down stroke. Very few quality providers ever since Anna was shutdown. Hopefully it will turn around.

YTruck
06-25-17, 13:00
I was in town for a course and decided to check out the scenery, I chose Yun. Can't quite remember the provider I have but she was decent 6/10 overall in looks. No TS, not sure if one is there as a first time goer there. The massage was good actually 7/10 and the flip was great. The price she quoted was higher than what I am accustomed to in the East Coast so we had to negotiate and once agreed, all was good. Overall not a bad experience, would return if I am in town but would like to try other places too.

Peace and Stay Safe.Thanks for the info, debated if it was worth checking out. What was the total damage?

Big Waffle
06-25-17, 13:23
Saw Jessica at Magic Hands in Schaumburg. Bad technique all around. Mechanical.

Lame attitude. Cut me short on time and demanded too much for a tip in the middle of the massage.

She also works at China Massage in MP. I saw her there once before and it wasn't much better.

Avoid.

Ron M
06-25-17, 16:20
Saw Jessica at Magic Hands in Schaumburg. Bad technique all around. Mechanical.

Lame attitude. Cut me short on time and demanded too much for a tip in the middle of the massage.

She also works at China Massage in MP. I saw her there once before and it wasn't much better.

Avoid.Then why did you see her again at a different Spa?

HoosierT
06-26-17, 01:42
A BP keeper. Pic doesn't show her face probably because she is in her 50's. HOWEVER, the massage skills are outstanding; and her tan lines are beautiful. Very nice person. Spectacular body; and, while no DATY on the first visit, she thoroughly enjoys being massaged while you both get happy. Will definitely repeat with this Shermer Road delight with a. 75 door fee for a complete hour.I'll agree with Ready about everything except her massage skills. There's lots of good things to say about this BP keeper except her massage skills. They aren't horrible, but they aren't "outstanding" either.

For fun, I MIGHT take another trip to Shermer Rd. For a strong massage, I will probably visit Emily.

Big Waffle
06-26-17, 04:47
Then why did you see her again at a different Spa?It was a long time between visits and I didn't quite recognize her until it was too late.

Walker333
06-26-17, 13:10
her massage skills. They aren't horrible, but they aren't "outstanding" either.

For fun, I MIGHT take another trip to Shermer Rd. For a strong massage, I will probably visit Emily.I've seen her many times. Fun is questionable because she is a greedy up seller. You need be firm with her, she will try to take advantage asking for extra money at the moment when it's very hard to say NO.

GentleBen1
06-26-17, 19:13
I've seen her many times. Fun is questionable because she is a greedy up seller. You need be firm with her, she will try to take advantage asking for extra money at the moment when it's very hard to say NO.There are 2 others there. Kate younger, brunette, nicer chest, weaker massage, not anywhere near as good looking. You can have fun with her as well.

Olga is much older easily in her late 50's heavy set. Would avoid her if possible.

Ron M
06-26-17, 20:06
It was a long time between visits and I didn't quite recognize her until it was too late.Just like with an Awesome Provider I never forget the lousy ones.

ChiTown Reds
07-06-17, 12:59
Went to Lux on Monday and struck out. Hadn't been in over a year or more. Not a convenient location for me anymore. Also, Last time I was there the fire alarm went off and didn't stop.

I was in the area and had an itch. I almost thought the lady was the mamassan. Did the .6 for 45 min special from BP. TS was lame, put a towel over my rear, bad sign, then again on the front. Even asked to clean the boys and she refused.

Massage was decent. No teasing. On the flip no teasing, just chest and thigh massage. Also noticed on the clock 5 mins was left. She said done and I was like, no more? No special massage. Here hand was out of reach or I would have put it where I wanted. Also should note she was not very attractive so I didn't feel like pushing too hard. Tipped. 1 and left.

DMichaels69
07-06-17, 15:19
Looks like LUX is done with the good times.

Went to Lux on Monday and struck out. Hadn't been in over a year or more. Not a convenient location for me anymore. Also, Last time I was there the fire alarm went off and didn't stop.

I was in the area and had an itch. I almost thought the lady was the mamassan. Did the .6 for 45 min special from BP. TS was lame, put a towel over my rear, bad sign, then again on the front. Even asked to clean the boys and she refused.

Massage was decent. No teasing. On the flip no teasing, just chest and thigh massage. Also noticed on the clock 5 mins was left. She said done and I was like, no more? No special massage. Here hand was out of reach or I would have put it where I wanted. Also should note she was not very attractive so I didn't feel like pushing too hard. Tipped. 1 and left.

DMichaels69
07-06-17, 16:02
Stay away. The talent is horrible now. Unfortunately I stayed and got a sub par massage and declined the standard.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-06-17, 16:42
Stay away. The talent is horrible now. Unfortunately I stayed and got a sub par massage and declined the standard.I was thinking about checking it out again. Some good reviews on RM. When did things change?

DMichaels69
07-06-17, 20:14
Who knows. I had not been there in over a year and the only decent lady I knew there is long gone.

I was thinking about checking it out again. Some good reviews on RM. When did things change?

BlueUc
07-07-17, 08:29
Stay away. The talent is horrible now. Unfortunately I stayed and got a sub par massage and declined the standard.I ended up there last week and got this older woman, easily in her late 50's or early 60's. She has this weird way of repeating things you say in a deep voice. Paid for an hour and was out in 40 minutes which was fine with me. I had not been there in well over a year and things have not really changed.

DMichaels69
07-07-17, 09:34
Mine had on a god awful long hair wig or maybe hair extensions and you could tell it was fake.

I ended up there last week and got this older woman, easily in her late 50's or early 60's. She has this weird way of repeating things you say in a deep voice. Paid for an hour and was out in 40 minutes which was fine with me. I had not been there in well over a year and things have not really changed.

Frogger7777
07-07-17, 10:20
Mine had on a god awful long hair wig or maybe hair extensions and you could tell it was fake.Why do people keep going to this old folks home?

BlueUc
07-07-17, 12:17
Why do people keep going to this old folks home?Glutton for punishment?? .

ReadyForRub
07-07-17, 14:49
Has anyone run across Bozema? I understand she is no longer in Northbrook.

Sam Spade
07-07-17, 17:52
I stopped at Yun yesterday, first time in a year. I just don't make it to the area around Mt. Prospect much anymore. Anyway, I got the girls who's name is used to make an all American pie. Nice enough looking, sort of quiet. I asked to use the washroom before the shower. That place could really use a good scrub. I mean, the wall above the sink and toilet looked like it was splattered by a shook up Coke can. I actually wanted to take a piece of toilet paper and start washing the walls, neat freak that I am. The rest of the washroom could have used a good scrub as well.

Table shower told me all I need to know about expectations being fulfilled. Massage was OK, no teasing but didn't mind going to the city of Rome. On the flip it was immediately What you want. I told her, and named a good price, or so I thought. She immediately wants. 2 more. I hold my ground and she doesn't complain.

It occurs to me these girls must be spoiled rotten. I remember when the mammasans put the girls to work cleaning the place if there were no customers. And if there was, mammasan was out there cleaning the place up herself. So spoiled on the work, spoiled on the tips.

And this is the high end AMP. Well, got that out of my system.

DMichaels69
07-08-17, 08:01
Sounds typical a typical Korean place these days. I was going to stop here, but now I'll skip it.

I stopped at Yun yesterday, first time in a year. I just don't make it to the area around Mt. Prospect much anymore. Anyway, I got the girls who's name is used to make an all American pie. Nice enough looking, sort of quiet. I asked to use the washroom before the shower. That place could really use a good scrub. I mean, the wall above the sink and toilet looked like it was splattered by a shook up Coke can. I actually wanted to take a piece of toilet paper and start washing the walls, neat freak that I am. The rest of the washroom could have used a good scrub as well.

Table shower told me all I need to know about expectations being fulfilled. Massage was OK, no teasing but didn't mind going to the city of Rome. On the flip it was immediately What you want. I told her, and named a good price, or so I thought. She immediately wants. 2 more. I hold my ground and she doesn't complain.

It occurs to me these girls must be spoiled rotten. I remember when the mammasans put the girls to work cleaning the place if there were no customers. And if there was, mammasan was out there cleaning the place up herself. So spoiled on the work, spoiled on the tips.

And this is the high end AMP. Well, got that out of my system.

DomCorazon
07-09-17, 17:43
So is Apple in her 30's or 40's? Who goes to New Life? Isn't everyone told to RTFF? Last time I went to Xercise I got Kelly and I had to go to Yun and see Bobbi to get what I wanted. Go to Xercise, ask for Nani. Hot, flat stomach, extremely nice body, tan, no plastic surgery, nice ass, has been around since SkyOne, good TS, good massage, NO negotiating, dress off and goes FS. Starts with nips, full mast, spends time licking your jewels, CBJ, CG, mish, K9, etc. Wraps her legs around you, into it. Awesome. She should train every one of those girls. My list. Nani, Nani, Nani, Nani, Nani, Barbi, Cindy, Kelly.

Javafarian
07-10-17, 15:30
So is Apple in her 30's or 40's? Who goes to New Life? Isn't everyone told to RTFF? Last time I went to Xercise I got Kelly and I had to go to Yun and see Bobbi to get what I wanted. Go to Xercise, ask for Nani. Hot, flat stomach, extremely nice body, tan, no plastic surgery, nice ass, has been around since SkyOne, good TS, good massage, NO negotiating, dress off and goes FS. Starts with nips, full mast, spends time licking your jewels, CBJ, CG, mish, K9, etc. Wraps her legs around you, into it. Awesome. She should train every one of those girls. My list. Nani, Nani, Nani, Nani, Nani, Barbi, Cindy, Kelly.I had Kelly last time I went and was disappointed at first glance, maybe it was the dress she wore. But she is stacked and definitely would like to see her again. Still looking for Skyone Sue, any info?

Scraggy
07-14-17, 08:51
I had Kelly last time I went and was disappointed at first glance, maybe it was the dress she wore. But she is stacked and definitely would like to see her again. Still looking for Skyone Sue, any info?Really got a hankering for Nani at Exercise after reading the forum but called ahead and not only was she not there but MS was incredibly nasty. Moved on to Roselle and stopped in at Sun. Very unattractive provider tells me through smartphone translater that I need to wait 40 minutes. Two minute walk to Healing. Two decent looking girls in skirts (a good sign) idle. Took stand up shower, no mention of sauna and went in for average massage, dropped the top for a little B2 B and really terrific slow finish. $. 8+. 4. Wish I could remember her name, sorry folks.

YTruck
07-21-17, 14:00
Really got a hankering for Nani at Exercise after reading the forum but called ahead and not only was she not there but MS was incredibly nasty.Swung by there recently, MS was a really old lady but seemed to warm up to me real quick. She did ask me some odd questions though.

Tiffany was my MT, paid for HH and definitely different experience than the non-Korean AMP MT's I've had. She pouted / guilted mebeing looser with cost. She was otherwise up front and actually very sweet even though she playfully chastised me for not bringing more $$. OK face, a bit on the thinner side, but soft skin. Massage was 6/10, would've been nice to work on my sore back a little longer, but she didn't hurry with anything else. Best with CG, most anything was either awkward or I kept hitting bone in mish, felt like I was going to break her, and I'm not a big guy at all. Also, caught a bit of teeth scraping. Total damage was $. 8. if they want me to dish out more, I'd probably would want to try someone different but all in all not a terrible first time.

Frogger7777
07-22-17, 09:07

And this is the high end AMP. Well, got that out of my system.Yun is totally disgusting. They re-use rubbers there too. You'd be better off picking up a crack ***** on the south side.

Walker333
07-22-17, 12:38
Yun is totally disgusting. They re-use rubbers there too. You'd be better off picking up a crack ***** on the south side.Yes, Yun is terrible, as it've always been. Speaking about covers, they used to use plastic wrap, if I didn't have my own, but not the used ones.

I always brought my own, but, sometimes, for unknown to me reason gerls brought their covers, sometimes already opened and kept inside of their mouth! I don't like both ideas, but had to tolerate. Although, I've never suspected the rubbers being recycled. What makes you believe they're?

AsiaPhileJake1
07-22-17, 12:43
Yes, Yun is terrible, as it've always been. Speaking about covers, they used to use plastic wrap, if I didn't have my own, but not the used ones.

I always brought my own, but, sometimes, for unknown to me reason gerls brought their covers, sometimes already opened and kept inside of their mouth! I don't like both ideas, but had to tolerate. Although, I've never suspected the rubbers being recycled. What makes you believe they're?I don't believe they reuse condoms. Why would they want to put them in their mouths then apply?

Hobbyist2016
07-22-17, 13:39
I visited Sylvia recently. Thanks to RD. I was able to initiate first contact via email. It took about 10 days from first contact to seeing her. Place was nice and clean. I gave her a hug so we can ease tension, since she didn't know me. Massage was very soft. I think it'll take more visits to get extras. Massage+HJ = 80 $. She is a nice woman, I'll probably revisit.

E6671
07-22-17, 19:11
Yun is totally disgusting. They re-use rubbers there too. You'd be better off picking up a crack ***** on the south side.I don't think they are re used. I have had many women complain about giving a CBJ with a fresh condom. They prefer to rinse them off first because they are usually pre-lubed and I have had actually watched some do this. I think this is what they are doing at Yun and then rolling them back up. A lot of guys think because they do not see them taking them out of the package they are re used.

Frogger7777
07-22-17, 21:22
I don't think they are re used. I have had many women complain about giving a CBJ with a fresh condom. They prefer to rinse them off first because they are usually pre-lubed and I have had actually watched some do this. I think this is what they are doing at Yun and then rolling them back up. A lot of guys think because they do not see them taking them out of the package they are re used.Read my earlier post #1627.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-22-17, 22:14
Read my earlier post #1627.Ok I read it. I still don't believe they would reuse. It's not good on either part.

Walker333
07-23-17, 00:41
I don't think they are re used. I have had many women complain about giving a CBJ with a fresh condom. They prefer to rinse them off first because they are usually pre-lubed and I have had actually watched some do this. I think this is what they are doing at Yun and then rolling them back up. A lot of guys think because they do not see them taking them out of the package they are re used.I saw mt opening mine and wipe it out in front of me to get rid of lube.

Frogger7777
07-23-17, 07:52
Ok I read it. I still don't believe they would reuse. It's not good on either part.I hope you're right. Either way, that place is unbelievable filthy.

Walker333
07-23-17, 12:50
I hope you're right. Either way, that place is unbelievable filthy.Yep, Yun is the worst that I know including the line up, attitude, everything.

My favorite used to be on Milwaukee and Dundee, but no more extras there as well as at LUX.

Can anyone recommend a clean AMP with TS and a full menu (or at least handshake) available?

GMan25
07-23-17, 14:42
I hope you're right. Either way, that place is unbelievable filthy.Don't know why they re-use (really, how much does a box of condoms cost?) but they do. Saw it myself. Way back when at Lux. I brought my own, and she rinsed it out afterwards and put it under the sink. I understand that most don't like lube on a condom when they BJ, so they usually take a tissue and wipe it off prior to going down. However, I have seen several times at different places them rinse out my condom and save it. Just saying. One time, I brought my own and she took it, but didn't use. She slipped another on me with her mouth when she went down. Didn't know she pulled the switch until after. I think she figured she could get some more mileage out of re-using one prior to changing over to mine. Never saw that one again, and now I watch closely they use mine.

Nuru Lover
07-24-17, 00:22
I asked a girl once when I saw her rinsing mine out at Lux. "Do you use those more than once?" "Yes" was her response, then she wrapped it up and tucked it away. She saw I was horrified and said something I didn't believe afterwards. I've always brought my own since then. Trojan has a flavorless purple brand now that I've been buying.

Frogger7777
07-24-17, 08:35
I asked a girl once when I saw her rinsing mine out at Lux. "Do you use those more than once?" "Yes" was her response, then she wrapped it up and tucked it away. She saw I was horrified and said something I didn't believe afterwards. I've always brought my own since then. Trojan has a flavorless purple brand now that I've been buying.I think this is a common, disgusting AMP practice. Never seen a Euro even consider reusing a rubber.

SaintChuck
07-24-17, 16:04
I asked a girl once when I saw her rinsing mine out at Lux. "Do you use those more than once?" "Yes" was her response, then she wrapped it up and tucked it away. She saw I was horrified and said something I didn't believe afterwards. I've always brought my own since then. Trojan has a flavorless purple brand now that I've been buying.

I think this is a common, disgusting AMP practice. Never seen a Euro even consider reusing a rubber.I wonder if this is something that is done at Korean Spas? The Chinese places that I have received FS, they would never even keep a rubber on the premises. You always have to bring your own, which I would always do anyway. One Chinese place that I was going to, there was a therapist that was giving BJ's and she was going through 100 yards of saran wrap a day. They would never have rubbers in the spa. SaintChuck.

Nuru Lover
07-24-17, 22:17
I wonder if this is something that is done at Korean Spas? The Chinese places that I have received FS, they would never even keep a rubber on the premises. You always have to bring your own, which I would always do anyway. One Chinese place that I was going to, there was a therapist that was giving BJ's and she was going through 100 yards of saran wrap a day. They would never have rubbers in the spa. SaintChuck.I've only been successful at getting FS at a few Chinese places, maybe two. And I agree, they never have rubbers onsite. I suspect that some K girls in the area decided that pre-rinsing condoms gets the taste off, then there was a progression (and maybe a condom shortage) that led to rinsing and reusing. Then the idea spread.

If there is a cultural connection I think that it's merely that Chinese girls are better trained and want to be taken more seriously as professionals, therefore FS is rare. More often, K girls seem to me to be in it for the money and some have lower standards and will reuse. The moral of the story is Bring Your Own. I bring extra and donate if they accept them, sometimes they refuse.

I also think that since the recent crackdown, girls are less willing to keep large stockpiles on premises, thus reusing and Saran wrap blowjobs/FS occur.

BlueUc
07-25-17, 11:35
I just can not imagine having a BJ or even full service with saran wrap. Still makes me laugh. Some guys can't stand the feeling with a condom on.

I've only been successful at getting FS at a few Chinese places, maybe two. And I agree, they never have rubbers onsite. I suspect that some K girls in the area decided that pre-rinsing condoms gets the taste off, then there was a progression (and maybe a condom shortage) that led to rinsing and reusing. Then the idea spread.

If there is a cultural connection I think that it's merely that Chinese girls are better trained and want to be taken more seriously as professionals, therefore FS is rare. More often, K girls seem to me to be in it for the money and some have lower standards and will reuse. The moral of the story is Bring Your Own. I bring extra and donate if they accept them, sometimes they refuse.

I also think that since the recent crackdown, girls are less willing to keep large stockpiles on premises, thus reusing and Saran wrap blowjobs/FS occur.

Walker333
07-25-17, 14:18
I just can not imagine having a BJ or even full service with saran wrap. Still makes me laugh. Some guys can't stand the feeling with a condom on.I had both and actually it was not bad, I didn't notice any difference vs the caver, BUT it certainly requires certain skills on the part of the provider.

CakeLover13
07-25-17, 21:38
I had some free time, saw a new place in D. P. on oakton, west of river, went for the half hour, $35/ door fee. Mostly a foot spa, but 2 private rooms in back. The MT (Cindy), wow she was pretty, I'd say early 30's, but I'm horrible at ages. All I can say, she kept most of me covered and kept her body a safe distance from my hands. Played with my ass for what seemed like an eternity, got close to the boys down under, but no dice. Struck out, but could be more on future visits, we all know how that goes. Massage itself was fantastic, left 20 as a tip it was that good.

Lets Play 2
07-28-17, 08:41
I was thinking about stopping at Exercise during my lunch break yesterday around 11:30. I pulled into the parking lot and there was a ton of traffic so I decided to pass. It looks like it's a busy strip mall, has anyone had any issues? Or is it busy enough that nobody even pays attention? Maybe I'll try again Monday a little earlier.

Javafarian
07-28-17, 17:26
I was thinking about stopping at Exercise during my lunch break yesterday around 11:30. I pulled into the parking lot and there was a ton of traffic so I decided to pass. It looks like it's a busy strip mall, has anyone had any issues? Or is it busy enough that nobody even pays attention? Maybe I'll try again Monday a little earlier.Its usually busy. I've sat out and watched guys go in before to see if there is a reaction and no one cares. Just go in like you have business there. Nbd.

GMan25
07-29-17, 01:42
I was thinking about stopping at Exercise during my lunch break yesterday around 11:30. I pulled into the parking lot and there was a ton of traffic so I decided to pass. It looks like it's a busy strip mall, has anyone had any issues? Or is it busy enough that nobody even pays attention? Maybe I'll try again Monday a little earlier.Who cares, relax unless your wife shops there. While you were in the parking lot, did you really notice anyone else, or get a really look at someone? Probably not, and they wouldn't have cared to notice you either. Relax, just park, and go in.

Walker333
07-29-17, 13:59
Who cares, relax unless your wife shops there. While you were in the parking lot, did you really notice anyone else, or get a really look at someone? Probably not, and they wouldn't have cared to notice you either. Relax, just park, and go in.No one really gives a shit, just have a good time. BTW, I usually park in between some other cars in the most crowded parr of the parking lot, so my car doesn't stand out.

E6671
07-29-17, 15:51
I was thinking about stopping at Exercise during my lunch break yesterday around 11:30. I pulled into the parking lot and there was a ton of traffic so I decided to pass. It looks like it's a busy strip mall, has anyone had any issues? Or is it busy enough that nobody even pays attention? Maybe I'll try again Monday a little earlier.I have no issue going into an AMP or Spa any time of day. I have even gone into the one in my local neighborhood. Why should you feel guilty about going for a massage? IMO F anyone who gives you the stink eye.

Now there was a place near downtown that I heard of a while back where the ladies were scantily dressed. I could see going into that type of place and wearing a guilty look.

PwnLife
07-29-17, 17:25
I was thinking about stopping at Exercise during my lunch break yesterday around 11:30. I pulled into the parking lot and there was a ton of traffic so I decided to pass. It looks like it's a busy strip mall, has anyone had any issues? Or is it busy enough that nobody even pays attention? Maybe I'll try again Monday a little earlier.Nobody pays attention. You'll probably gaarner more attention when the lot is less busy and you mosey on into the parlor.

Lets Play 2
07-31-17, 09:49
Thanks for the tips everyone. I'll give it a shot this week.

I have no issue going into an AMP or Spa any time of day. I have even gone into the one in my local neighborhood. Why should you feel guilty about going for a massage? IMO F anyone who gives you the stink eye.

Now there was a place near downtown that I heard of a while back where the ladies were scantily dressed. I could see going into that type of place and wearing a guilty look.

Elmwoood
07-31-17, 10:59
Nobody pays attention. You'll probably gaarner more attention when the lot is less busy and you mosey on into the parlor.I went for a visit last week. I had Tiffany about a solid 10 on the cute scale. Asked for funds up front I didn't like that but obliged. She has been there for a month.

But did know the drill everything included for the normal fee just something missing not a lot of personality like most of the girls at Ivy. Probably will repeat.

Javafarian
07-31-17, 16:45
I went for a visit last week. I had Tiffany about a solid 10 on the cute scale. Asked for funds up front I didn't like that but obliged. She has been there for a month.

But did know the drill everything included for the normal fee just something missing not a lot of personality like most of the girls at Ivy. Probably will repeat.Kelly recommended Tiffany last time I was there. Thought it was odd. Any details or comps?

DMichaels69
07-31-17, 21:58
Why did you pay upfront if you did not like it? This is how I handle it. I say I pay after and if they whine I leave, simple as that.

I went for a visit last week. I had Tiffany about a solid 10 on the cute scale. Asked for funds up front I didn't like that but obliged. She has been there for a month.

But did know the drill everything included for the normal fee just something missing not a lot of personality like most of the girls at Ivy. Probably will repeat.

Ron M
07-31-17, 22:03
Why did you pay upfront if you did not like it? This is how I handle it. I say I pay after and if they whine I leave, simple as that.Me too. Too much risk of getting ripped off.

Nuru Lover
08-01-17, 21:47
I had a little bit of extra liberty this week to visit AMP's so I planned to get a cute young thing at exercise one day, followed by a MILF at Yun. I ended up with the opposite, MILFey Yumi was my draw at Exercise and I had tight little Cara at Yun. I think Yumi is the same girl that I've had before at Sky and / or M2, but she was a lot more rehearsed and less genuine than I remember her being, but still sexy as hell and worth a visit. Meanwhile, Cara was shockingly hot at Yun, I thought that she must be overflow from KP in some way or another because she is Korean-escort-hot. I felt like I was walking on eggshells a little with Cara, she seemed a little bit volatile, but it was a great visit in the end. Both Cara and Yumi wanted .2 more than average and I paid it. Whatever. I'd repeat with both.

DMichaels69
08-02-17, 07:25
I had a Yumi at SKY. If its the same one, pretty cool lady.

I had a little bit of extra liberty this week to visit AMP's so I planned to get a cute young thing at exercise one day, followed by a MILF at Yun. I ended up with the opposite, MILFey Yumi was my draw at Exercise and I had tight little Cara at Yun. I think Yumi is the same girl that I've had before at Sky and / or M2, but she was a lot more rehearsed and less genuine than I remember her being, but still sexy as hell and worth a visit. Meanwhile, Cara was shockingly hot at Yun, I thought that she must be overflow from KP in some way or another because she is Korean-escort-hot. I felt like I was walking on eggshells a little with Cara, she seemed a little bit volatile, but it was a great visit in the end. Both Cara and Yumi wanted .2 more than average and I paid it. Whatever. I'd repeat with both.