PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RobHa
08-02-17, 12:06
I've been a bit disappointed with service at exercise. Annie, Cherry, and Tiffany where all "up front" requests which I denied. When I asked for another they obliged, but the experience was not fantastic. True mongers, don't give into up front requests! When I ask for one hour I conspicuously look at the clock and repeat "1 hr". But they still try to short you. Tiffany has been there awhile and always seems to have an attitude. Of course they're all being measured against Nani, which may be unfair, since she rocked.

DMichaels69
08-02-17, 15:04
Don't give into up front requests! If more mongers did this it would stop.

I've been a bit disappointed with service at exercise. Annie, Cherry, and Tiffany where all "up front" requests which I denied. When I asked for another they obliged, but the experience was not fantastic. True mongers, don't give into up front requests! When I ask for one hour I conspicuously look at the clock and repeat "1 hr". But they still try to short you. Tiffany has been there awhile and always seems to have an attitude. Of course they're all being measured against Nani, which may be unfair, since she rocked.

YTruck
08-02-17, 16:48
I've been a bit disappointed with service at exercise. Annie, Cherry, and Tiffany where all "up front" requests which I denied. When I asked for another they obliged, but the experience was not fantastic. True mongers, don't give into up front requests! When I ask for one hour I conspicuously look at the clock and repeat "1 hr". But they still try to short you. Tiffany has been there awhile and always seems to have an attitude. Of course they're all being measured against Nani, which may be unfair, since she rocked.I paid for the hh with Tiffany up front but extras weren't asked until later, is that what's going on?

Plus she kept asking for $. 2 for everything, does that sound about right? I only gave her $ but she said this time only, felt like she was trying to squeeze me for everything I had.

DMichaels69
08-03-17, 08:54
I would assume he was talking about the tip upfront. The house fee is always paid first there.

I paid for the hh with Tiffany up front but extras weren't asked until later, is that what's going on?

Plus she kept asking for $. 2 for everything, does that sound about right? I only gave her $ but she said this time only, felt like she was trying to squeeze me for everything I had.

DomCorazon
08-06-17, 12:02
I had a Yumi at SKY. If its the same one, pretty cool lady.Yumi was too much. To many fake kisses and talking, although I was ready for the main event 5 seconds into the shower. The bonus with her was her deep throat skills. An older, ADD version of Nani. Go see Nani.

Walker333
08-06-17, 14:09
Yumi was too much. To many fake kisses and talking, although I was ready for the main event 5 seconds into the shower. The bonus with her was her deep throat skills. An older, ADD version of Nani. Go see Nani.DT?

What was the damage with Yumi and Nami?

GotMilf
08-07-17, 14:07
Went to Yun last week for my final time. Everything that used to be decent about it is now gone.

I drew a very nice looking Korean. Slim, pretty face, nice bolt ons. But she was all business from the get go. Tried to get an hour session, but she told me "No. This isn't massage parlor, baby. You get half hour. " Okaaay. Well, the haggling started immediately. She wanted. 4 over the standard. But I stuck to my guns and threatened to walk. She eventually caved but the mood was ruined and the experience was rushed and not very pleasant.

This is all very unfortunate because she was hot. And even a little effort on her part to make it enjoyable might have garnered a return visit. But I'm done with the haggling for rushed half-assed experience. I'd gladly pay over the standard for a full hour of effort and kindness. And I even tried to explain that to her. But she seemed content on the minimum, so she received the minimum donation.

Oh well, I think I'm done with AMPs for a long time. I'm going to start looking for a reliable independent provider.

DMichaels69
08-07-17, 14:31
What a bunch of bs. But this is all too common and the amp scene goes on sucking majorly. Effort and kindness is rare these days and the thing is they just don't seem to care. Good call on your part for sticking to your guns.

Went to Yun last week for my final time. Everything that used to be decent about it is now gone.

I drew a very nice looking Korean. Slim, pretty face, nice bolt ons. But she was all business from the get go. Tried to get an hour session, but she told me "No. This isn't massage parlor, baby. You get half hour. " Okaaay. Well, the haggling started immediately. She wanted. 4 over the standard. But I stuck to my guns and threatened to walk. She eventually caved but the mood was ruined and the experience was rushed and not very pleasant.

This is all very unfortunate because she was hot. And even a little effort on her part to make it enjoyable might have garnered a return visit. But I'm done with the haggling for rushed half-assed experience. I'd gladly pay over the standard for a full hour of effort and kindness. And I even tried to explain that to her. But she seemed content on the minimum, so she received the minimum donation.

Oh well, I think I'm done with AMPs for a long time. I'm going to start looking for a reliable independent provider.

Walker333
08-07-17, 15:33
Hey fellas, anyone visited M2 lately, after "reconstruction" of their menu?

Please PM.

Thanks, stay safe!

Nuru Lover
08-08-17, 11:23
Hey fellas, anyone visited M2 lately, after "reconstruction" of their menu?

Please PM.

Thanks, stay safe!Do you have a link? I thought they were shut down.

DMichaels69
08-08-17, 11:48
Last time I knew they were closed.

Do you have a link? I thought they were shut down.

HonkyDonkyMan
08-08-17, 13:36
Yun and Lux, its a fucking shame what they've become. Money should be given as a reward, for going above and beyond the call of duty. If I get great service, I'm going to tip extra, and remember the girl so I can see them again. That's how you build up a loyal customer. I'm lucky I get to travel to Michigan so often, there's one place I can always go to, I'll always get what I want from the same provider, who'll treat me like I'm a god.

Walker333
08-08-17, 15:09
Do you have a link? I thought they were shut down.Just google / M2 spa Dundee backpage / and you will see their sparkling ad. Keep in mind that promised reopening is total BS, actually they've never been shot down completely, just removed all extras from their menu.

DMichaels69
08-08-17, 15:30
The ad I found is from 2015. Nothing more current.

Just google / M2 spa Dundee backpage / and you will see their sparkling ad. Keep in mind that promised reopening is total BS, actually they've never been shot down completely, just removed all extras from their menu.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-08-17, 16:05
The ad I found is from 2015. Nothing more current.I found the same ad I'm surprised I've never been here. I've been in the neighborhood many times. I'm always curious where they find the models and usually sexy pictures even if they are legit. I have to check this place out posted below in Monroe WI of all places. Some of the ads they have posted are more risque'.

http://madison.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-1-spa-grand-open-two-hot-asian-4-hands-welcome-visit-now/23164143

Nuru Lover
08-08-17, 16:09
The ad I found is from 2015. Nothing more current.I drove by after the ad came down months ago and parked in the usual spot in the back. There was a work van there, all of the windows were open and it looked like it was being cleaned out.

Sadly.

HandsomeDan
08-09-17, 12:15
Had some time yesterday to visit Oakton again. This time I drew Summer. She gives 8/10 for massage and her skills are very good. She knows how to relieve stress by pressing in the right places. After the flip, she's amazing. Jr. Got, from what I can describe, is a Lingam massage. No rush well oiled slow build up. Also second hot towel used for clean up. I may have new ATF. More frontal massage after cleanup and got full hour. Door fee. 65 and tip. 45.

Elmwoood
08-09-17, 17:14
Had some time yesterday to visit Oakton again. This time I drew Summer. She gives 8/10 for massage and her skills are very good. She knows how to relieve stress by pressing in the right places. After the flip, she's amazing. Jr. Got, from what I can describe, is a Lingam massage. No rush well oiled slow build up. Also second hot towel used for clean up. I may have new ATF. More frontal massage after cleanup and got full hour. Door fee. 65 and tip. 45.Summers finish is outstanding one of my favorite don't try to touch she doesn't like it so why bother. June is more approachable I have raised up her top a few times.

A nice B cup but her finish is not as good as Summers.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-09-17, 17:39
Summers finish is outstanding one of my favorite don't try to touch she doesn't like it so why bother. June is more approachable I have raised up her top a few times.

A nice B cup but her finish is not as good as Summers.I always thought Summer was the only one here based on other reviews. I tried to stop in once but the place was closed for the day.

Elmwoood
08-10-17, 10:49
I always thought Summer was the only one here based on other reviews. I tried to stop in once but the place was closed for the day.No there are two working June and Summer I go every couple of weeks usually not very busy I like both of them but neither is very attractive.

Walker333
08-10-17, 15:54
No there are two working June and Summer I go every couple of weeks usually not very busy I like both of them but neither is very attractive.I've been there many times, below are my observations:

1. Summer is a professional MT, but she doesn't want or can't apply enough pressure and her massage is week.

2. Every time it's exactly the same, so, to me, it's become boring experience.

3. She rarely smiles, keeps distance physically and emotionally.

4. Really hates to be touched.

5. Looks like a boy. Some actually might like it, but not me.

Rocket Dork
08-10-17, 18:39
I've been there many times, below are my observations:

1. Summer is a professional MT, but she doesn't want or can't apply enough pressure and her massage is week.

5. Looks like a boy. Some actually might like it, but not me.I won't be going there. I really like AD Massage in Bartlett. Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
08-10-17, 20:27
AD massage is in Carol Stream.

I won't be going there. I really like AD Massage in Bartlett. Rocket Dork.

GentleBen1
08-10-17, 21:00
I've been there many times, below are my observations:

5. Looks like a boy. Some actually might like it, but not me.I have seen Summer at least once monthly for 2 years. Massage never varies, she at least with me does open up and will allow topless (nice B implants). BTW other then OTC may take a lifetime.

Lets Play 2
08-11-17, 10:53
Thanks to everyone's advice on Exercise. I decide to give it another shot earlier this week. I stopped by at lunch when the mall seemed busy, parked a couple of doors over and walked into Exercise. I was lead to a room and Suzie came in for my massage. Massage was OK but on the flip wanted more than I was willing to give, eventually we came to an agreement we both could live with and I left happy.

Rocket Dork
08-11-17, 13:22
AD massage is in Carol Stream.Rocket Dork.

BlueUc
08-12-17, 09:01
Thanks to everyone's advice on Exercise. I decide to give it another shot earlier this week. I stopped by at lunch when the mall seemed busy, parked a couple of doors over and walked into Exercise. I was lead to a room and Suzie came in for my massage. Massage was OK but on the flip wanted more than I was willing to give, eventually we came to an agreement we both could live with and I left happy.I had same thing happen. I had not been here since it was the old owners of the spa. Had the table shower where it was all business. In the room after 10 minutes she asked what I wanted and I said CBJ. She said that I had to pay in advance saying that I have never seen you before. Then she proceeded with the crazy pricing numbers!! She actually said 80 would be for HE, 100 CBJ and I didn't even let her get to the next level. I stood up and started getting dressed saying I wasted my money coming here. She said honey, for 80 I can give you HE, and I said you are crazy. Gave me the old speech of next time bring more money and that all the places charge this. She leaves the room saying she wanted to get water but she talked to the mms and came back saying ok, this time I will give you CBJ for 80.00 which was still high but I took that offer against my better judgement. I figured I had already spent 80 for the door fee so if I went somewhere else I would be spending much more in the end. Gave this place a shot but I won't be returning.

DMichaels69
08-12-17, 13:16
Sounds like I'm not going here. As soon as the bone kill starts I'm out the door.

I had same thing happen. I had not been here since it was the old owners of the spa. Had the table shower where it was all business. In the room after 10 minutes she asked what I wanted and I said CBJ. She said that I had to pay in advance saying that I have never seen you before. Then she proceeded with the crazy pricing numbers!! She actually said 80 would be for HE, 100 CBJ and I didn't even let her get to the next level. I stood up and started getting dressed saying I wasted my money coming here. She said honey, for 80 I can give you HE, and I said you are crazy. Gave me the old speech of next time bring more money and that all the places charge this. She leaves the room saying she wanted to get water but she talked to the mms and came back saying ok, this time I will give you CBJ for 80.00 which was still high but I took that offer against my better judgement. I figured I had already spent 80 for the door fee so if I went somewhere else I would be spending much more in the end. Gave this place a shot but I won't be returning.

MickSwagger
08-12-17, 15:12
Went to exercise yesterday.

Had lily for the first time and she was really good.

FS and all great BJ skills too.

Ill be seeing her again, she's up there with nani.

I gave her $140.

She won't give me a rusty trombone though.

Trying to find a provider for that.

Duffie
08-17-17, 03:31
Went to exercise yesterday.

Had lily for the first time and she was really good.

FS and all great BJ skills too.

Ill be seeing her again, she's up there with nani.

I gave her $140.

She won't give me a rusty trombone though.

Trying to find a provider for that.If you ever find a place, let me know please. I would love to experience this thing called a rusty trombone.

YTruck
08-17-17, 13:27
Tried calling to set up appt with Nani, seems she is gone. Tried Lily but wasn't available or something. I was on the fence with Tiffany, any thoughts on the other MT's there?

Elmwoood
08-17-17, 15:13
Tried calling to set up appt with Nani, seems she is gone. Tried Lily but wasn't available or something. I was on the fence with Tiffany, any thoughts on the other MT's there?Tiffany is cute but all business.

YTruck
08-17-17, 15:23
Tiffany is cute but all business.Yeah my last experience with her waa. Par at best. Used some teeth during CBJ, a bit dead fish and had no idea what do when I flipped her over.

Hoping I could try another mt but so far from other reports, it doesn't seem any better. May wait some time to see if they get some new ones in.

MickSwagger
08-21-17, 03:07
Tiffany sux don't get her.

She keeps her legs half closed so you can't go all the way in.

DMichaels69
08-21-17, 12:51
Sounds like a waste of time. I would come out thinking I threw away money.

Yeah my last experience with her waa. Par at best. Used some teeth during CBJ, a bit dead fish and had no idea what do when I flipped her over.

Hoping I could try another mt but so far from other reports, it doesn't seem any better. May wait some time to see if they get some new ones in.

Tiffany sux don't get her.

She keeps her legs half closed so you can't go all the way in.

ChiTown Reds
08-21-17, 15:47
If you ever find a place, let me know please. I would love to experience this thing called a rusty trombone.Try Penny at Exercise.

Kda Kodiac
08-31-17, 18:44
Had some time yesterday to visit Oakton again. This time I drew Summer. She gives 8/10 for massage and her skills are very good. She knows how to relieve stress by pressing in the right places.Will have to concur. She did a nice job. I was impressed and will return. She did request calling for appointment, which I will do in the future.

MickSwagger
09-01-17, 09:53
Stopped at yun even tho I said I'd stick with exercise but its an easy in and out.

Drew Apple and she is really good, one of my new favs.

Wild and crazy.

Try.

Walker333
09-01-17, 15:00
Stopped at yun even tho I said I'd stick with exercise but its an easy in and out.

Drew Apple and she is really good, one of my new favs.

Wild and crazy.

Try.Can you, please, be more specific about apple's wildness and craziness.

DomCorazon
09-02-17, 00:09
How does she compare to Bobbi?

DomCorazon
09-02-17, 00:12
Drew a no name here this week. 40 but filled her MT uniform nicely. No negotiation. Still say Nani is numero uno if she'll still around.

Shorty58
09-03-17, 20:38
Had an ok experience at New Life, 50 for hhr, standard with good effort from an older not so attractive asian for 40 tip. Allowed roaming and raised her shirt. Nothing special.

ReadyForRub
09-05-17, 14:50
Any idea if Bozema left town, or is she working somewhere else in the area? I miss her moist, warm snacks along with a great massage.

GMan25
09-05-17, 16:42
Had an ok experience at New Life, 50 for hhr, standard with good effort from an older not so attractive asian for 40 tip. Allowed roaming and raised her shirt. Nothing special.Every so often you'll hear a story about someone getting FS at New Lfe and hw they were also younger. I have yet to see anyone working there under 55, and never got FS. Therefore, I question those posts and suspect they may be written by them in order to drive an uptick in business. Twice (couple of years ago) I was able to get a CBJ on two occasions from 2 different providers. However, both were old, so old they were probably hot during the Ming Dynasty. Last visit was a few months ago. I was only able to get standard finish and some breast play (They were nice beats though). Had a felling that is the norm since she pulled up her loose fitting shirt and wasn't wearing a bra. New Life is usually good for a good massage and guaranteed HJ with breast play, but that's it, plus they are always older. What happens to the young hotties that work Exercise, or Ivy. Once they hit the wall they end up at places like New Life, and unwilling to go the extra mile.

Big Waffle
09-09-17, 16:48
Recently stopped by Exercise on a whim. Drew a relatively older lady that didn't really get my motor running. Didn't catch her name. Before the massage started my rationality took the upper hand and I asked for my money back and left. I went home and serviced myself. No point in dropping 200 bucks when the girl doesn't raise your flag. The big head won this time! Now I have beer money for the week. Don't be afraid to walk when things aren't up to par my friends.

Shorty58
09-09-17, 22:55
Every so often you'll hear a story about someone getting FS at New Lfe and hw they were also younger. I have yet to see anyone working there under 55, and never got FS. Therefore, I question those posts and suspect they may be written by them in order to drive an uptick in business. Twice (couple of years ago) I was able to get a CBJ on two occasions from 2 different providers. However, both were old, so old they were probably hot during the Ming Dynasty. Last visit was a few months ago. I was only able to get standard finish and some breast play (They were nice beats though). Had a felling that is the norm since she pulled up her loose fitting shirt and wasn't wearing a bra. New Life is usually good for a good massage and guaranteed HJ with breast play, but that's it, plus they are always older. What happens to the young hotties that work Exercise, or Ivy. Once they hit the wall they end up at places like New Life, and unwilling to go the extra mile.When I was there, she went right to playing with my balls from the start without hesitation. There was probably more available but I wasn't buying, she wasn't that attractive to make it worth it.

Seldon69
09-10-17, 21:50
I haven't tried Lux of late due to the oldness, any takers recently, any better?

Any suggestions on Yun vs Exercise, as long as I bring my own hat?

Kellster
09-11-17, 05:56
Recently stopped by Exercise on a whim. Drew a relatively older lady that didn't really get my motor running. Didn't catch her name. Before the massage started my rationality took the upper hand and I asked for my money back and left. I went home and serviced myself. No point in dropping 200 bucks when the girl doesn't raise your flag. The big head won this time! Now I have beer money for the week. Don't be afraid to walk when things aren't up to par my friends.You should have haggled over the tip with yourself first for the full effect haha!

Nuru Lover
09-11-17, 09:40
I haven't tried Lux of late due to the oldness, any takers recently, any better?

Any suggestions on Yun vs Exercise, as long as I bring my own hat?I went about a month ago, it started off bad and got worse. The crypt keeper MS didn't recognize me for some reason, the MT that I got was middle aged and a 5, she didn't flirt back and started me off covered with a sheet. I felt like a heel, but I didn't like how it was going so I ended it. This was my second time with this MT so I knew I'd get a HJ at the end, but it wouldn't be worth the time or money. Surprisingly, she offered a full refund of the door fee, which I took. I won't be back anytime soon.

My understanding is that the crazy huge "three forms of ID" lady works M-F.

Always bring your own cover. It doesn't make sense for them to keep rubbers on site. If they get a visit from LE, it's hard to explain why they need to keep 20 rubbers in their purse, much less why they have managed to accumulate 20 used rubbers in the waste bin. I understand why they would wash and re roll condoms so I don't put myself in that position. I just reread your OP and see that you weren't asking that, I'll leave this in here as a PSA for others.

Jadedone
09-11-17, 11:48
Recently stopped by Exercise on a whim. Drew a relatively older lady that didn't really get my motor running. Didn't catch her name. Before the massage started my rationality took the upper hand and I asked for my money back and left. I went home and serviced myself. No point in dropping 200 bucks when the girl doesn't raise your flag. The big head won this time! Now I have beer money for the week. Don't be afraid to walk when things aren't up to par my friends.200 bucks is beer money for one week? You're a lightweight! LOL. I kid, I kid.

Good for bailing. Hopefully the spa owners will get the message and get some better talent.

Falken
09-11-17, 17:23
No there are two working June and Summer I go every couple of weeks usually not very busy I like both of them but neither is very attractive.Does Oakton offer a TS? I'm probably dating myself here but I remember when Eden Inc briefly set up shop where Oakton currently resides. Eden never had TS back then.

Sam Spade
09-11-17, 18:51
Does Oakton offer a TS? I'm probably dating myself here but I remember when Eden Inc briefly set up shop where Oakton currently resides. Eden never had TS back then.The first time I went to this place was like 7 years ago, when they first opened. I could tell they didn't know what they were doing in running an AMP. I'm hardly an expert on the business aspects of it. But I know what to expect.

So I walk in and get taken to a room. "You want shower?" Yes please. "Ten dollar more. " OK. "You want now or later?" Now please? "Can't have now. You take later. " It would have been funny except for the brisk way she was speaking to me. Every once in a while I will go to an AMP and get treated like I am intruding instead of bringing them money. Strange.

I got my Later table shower, and it wasn't worth it. This place was pretty average when I was there last. If it has gotten any better, I'd love to hear about it.

BlueUc
09-12-17, 10:15
I was finishing up in a check out line at a store and Sylvia walks up in the same lane as I was walking away. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. Later I texted her saying it was nice seeing you and asked her if she remembered me since it has been awhile. She said she did. Interesting to bump into a provider during your normal daily activities.

Jadedone
09-12-17, 12:04
I was finishing up in a check out line at a store and Sylvia walks up in the same lane as I was walking away. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. Later I texted her saying it was nice seeing you and asked her if she remembered me since it has been awhile. She said she did. Interesting to bump into a provider during your normal daily activities.LOL. Yeah, there is a provider I see at my gym from time to time.

PwnLife
09-12-17, 12:08
I was finishing up in a check out line at a store and Sylvia walks up in the same lane as I was walking away. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. Later I texted her saying it was nice seeing you and asked her if she remembered me since it has been awhile. She said she did. Interesting to bump into a provider during your normal daily activities.Saw a girl that lives just a few blocks from my house bringing groceries home. Crazy.

Ron M
09-12-17, 15:23
I was finishing up in a check out line at a store and Sylvia walks up in the same lane as I was walking away. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. Later I texted her saying it was nice seeing you and asked her if she remembered me since it has been awhile. She said she did. Interesting to bump into a provider during your normal daily activities.

LOL. Yeah, there is a provider I see at my gym from time to time.

Saw a girl that lives just a few blocks from my house bringing groceries home. Crazy.These providers are no different than any other ladies. They go shopping and run errnads like the rest of us.

Do Me 2
09-12-17, 19:24
Does Oakton offer a TS? I'm probably dating myself here but I remember when Eden Inc briefly set up shop where Oakton currently resides. Eden never had TS back then.A few months ago I had fun TS with summer.

Sam Spade
09-12-17, 20:02
I was finishing up in a check out line at a store and Sylvia walks up in the same lane as I was walking away. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. Later I texted her saying it was nice seeing you and asked her if she remembered me since it has been awhile. She said she did. Interesting to bump into a provider during your normal daily activities.Two years ago, shortly after Mich's in Libertyville closed it's doors, I was having dinner with friends at a Japanese steak restaurant in the same town. Not serving our table, but I knew her. Nana, the bigger, older but very enthusiastic MT.

Walker333
09-13-17, 08:04
A few months ago I had fun TS with summer.I've been there a couple of times, but Summer did not offer any TS.

Did they build it recently?

DomCorazon
09-14-17, 00:16
Visited for the first time and it was pretty nice. First draw and I got their version of Nani. She was a talker though. On probation so their front doors are wide open.

GentleBen1
09-14-17, 07:09
I've been there a couple of times, but Summer did not offer any TS.

Did they build it recently?Its has been there at least a couple of years.

Summer won't bring it up unless you ask.

Free for the hour $10 up charge for 1/2 hour.

ReadyForRub
09-14-17, 15:28
Althea Day Spa in Arlington Heights offers a phenomenal massage experience. Was told they only do "professional" massage, and only got a smile when I asked if a HE was available after the massage. Warm oil, hot stones, hot towels, and a table shower to finish. However, if you're over 6', you have to elevate your feet to get them washed. Otherwise, they hang over the end of the table. Frankie has great skills, but strict limits. They also offer the old do 10 & get one free coupon deal. 65/ hr for a GREAT massage, even though it's strictly legit.

ChiTown Reds
09-14-17, 16:43
I've been there a couple of times, but Summer did not offer any TS.

Did they build it recently?Its been there for years since the re-opened. Just past the bathroom. They just don't offer it, you have to ask. I use from time to time if I was working in the shop before heading over.

CakeLover13
09-15-17, 07:09
Althea Day Spa in Arlington Heights offers a phenomenal massage experience. Was told they only do "professional" massage, and only got a smile when I asked if a HE was available after the massage. Warm oil, hot stones, hot towels, and a table shower to finish. However, if you're over 6', you have to elevate your feet to get them washed. Otherwise, they hang over the end of the table. Frankie has great skills, but strict limits. They also offer the old do 10 & get one free coupon deal. 65/ hr for a GREAT massage, even though it's strictly legit.Agreed, I went there about a month ago, 30 minutes with frankie, no play what so everrrrrrrr. Good massage but still, need a little more than that though.

ChiTown Reds
09-15-17, 12:42
Visited for the first time and it was pretty nice. First draw and I got their version of Nani. She was a talker though. On probation so their front doors are wide open.I know the Ivy in Lombard. Is this a different one?

DomCorazon
09-16-17, 19:07
Agreed, I went there about a month ago, 30 minutes with frankie, no play what so everrrrrrrr. Good massage but still, need a little more than that though.So I saw Frankie at Althea just to be pampered. She speaks very well but acts like she doesn't. Vert sweet. Everything was good, but she still plays with your ass, no towel, etc. Maybe after spending 650 you get what you're looking for on the free visit. I left my punch card in a zip lock baggie by the first Bush. It'll be like a lottery who gets the free msog. If its not me, let me know how Frankie looks without the sweat pants.

ReadyForRub
09-17-17, 16:08
So I saw Frankie at Althea just to be pampered. She speaks very well but acts like she doesn't. Vert sweet. Everything was good, but she still plays with your ass, no towel, etc. Maybe after spending 650 you get what you're looking for on the free visit. I left my punch card in a zip lock baggie by the first Bush. It'll be like a lottery who gets the free msog. If its not me, let me know how Frankie looks without the sweat pants.Last Thurs she was in yoga pants.

Truthfu11
09-19-17, 20:05
Was in the area and tried Exercise. Drew Annie, said she has only been there a week. WOW. Sexy little thing, 30 ish but hotter then hell. Lots of options on the table. A bit pricey, but left satisfied.

Scraggy
09-30-17, 11:05
Plenty of unfavorable comments on the board about Yun but a few providers have been mentioned in a good light. And they have not only table shower but sauna, a real plus in my book. Went by and drew Mimi, real hot and sweet, tight body, B / C on top and full menu. All in all good experience. Would add her to those others well reviewed. Apple, Bobbi and Cara. I saw Bobbi when I was there, don't know if the others are still around.

DomCorazon
10-06-17, 16:07
Was in the area and tried Exercise. Drew Annie, said she has only been there a week. WOW. Sexy little thing, 30 ish but hotter then hell. Lots of options on the table. A bit pricey, but left satisfied.Went and drew Jessie. New girl, says she came from NY. Surprised mamsan hasn't yelled at her yet. During TS she leaves water running the whole time. She msogs your back and on the flip starts jerking you off. Had a nice view of her tits falling out of her dress. Hop to the sauna pitching towel. Pruned fingers by the time you're done. Skip the sauna with her. She must have a short attention span because she'd let you bake in there. Back in the room she does the lame msog and back walk. Rubbed her tits up my back and said she went to school for that, not msog. Said I was there for everything, left to get her supplies and came back. No talk of money. She did a nice little striptease for me up on the table. Gives balls some attention. Lays on top of you, but your dick is on her stomach. Then she puts a fresh cover on you and goes to town. Lots of slurpy noises. Went CG and amazingly I was done, normally not my thing. Her thing is to snuggle next to you after. Got to get into another Oriental Thai. These places aren't cutting it for me anymore, but I'll probably be back to see Annie.

Elmwoood
10-06-17, 17:28
Went and drew Jessie. New girl, says she came from NY. Surprised mamsan hasn't yelled at her yet. During TS she leaves water running the whole time. She msogs your back and on the flip starts jerking you off. Had a nice view of her tits falling out of her dress. Hop to the sauna pitching towel. Pruned fingers by the time you're done. Skip the sauna with her. She must have a short attention span because she'd let you bake in there. Back in the room she does the lame msog and back walk. Rubbed her tits up my back and said she went to school for that, not msog. Said I was there for everything, left to get her supplies and came back. No talk of money. She did a nice little striptease for me up on the table. Gives balls some attention. Lays on top of you, but your dick is on her stomach. Then she puts a fresh cover on you and goes to town. Lots of slurpy noises. Went CG and amazingly I was done, normally not my thing. Her thing is to snuggle next to you after. Got to get into another Oriental Thai. These places aren't cutting it for me anymore, but I'll probably be back to see Annie.I had Jessie last week. Same thing at the table shower I said wait for later back at the room. An OK massage and then asked what I wanted I said all she went for her supplies and started.

With CBJ with much ball licking then laid down for more BJ then CG and I was finished she made some nice noises that were a turn on. When I offered 1. 2 she was pouting and wanted more.

So I gave another 5 bucks and left. Overall just OK I like Ivy better.

DMichaels69
10-06-17, 18:10
Its a job for them there, always has been.

I had Jessie last week. Same thing at the table shower I said wait for later back at the room. An OK massage and then asked what I wanted I said all she went for her supplies and started.

With CBJ with much ball licking then laid down for more BJ then CG and I was finished she made some nice noises that were a turn on. When I offered 1. 2 she was pouting and wanted more.

So I gave another 5 bucks and left. Overall just OK I like Ivy better.

Chicag0
10-09-17, 13:48
Have to say I had one of my best ever experiences today with her. Great smile and personality, rocking body. No more details as I don't want to cause her trouble. I'll be back.

DMichaels69
10-09-17, 15:56
What kind of trouble could you cause?

Have to say I had one of my best ever experiences today with her. Great smile and personality, rocking body. No more details as I don't want to cause her trouble. I'll be back.

Frogger7777
10-10-17, 16:46
Anyone try Vital Spa in Des Plaines? www.vitalhealthspa.com. I doubt it's anything but legit, but you never know.

MickSwagger
10-10-17, 18:47
Penny from exercise is horrible.

Worst monger experience I've ever had.

Don't get her.

Ill never go back to exercise from this point on.

Unless nani comes back.

Nuru Lover
10-11-17, 00:06
Why? What went wrong?

Don't get her.

Unless nani comes back.

BlueUc
10-11-17, 09:30
Anyone try Vital Spa in Des Plaines? www.vitalhealthspa.com. I doubt it's anything but legit, but you never know.I have been there twice and seems to be a legit spa. It is an asian spa but nothing to be had. When they start tucking the towel around your thighs to make sure nothing gets exposed I take that as a sign its legit. And they also have a small business card to be stamped where if you get a certain number of massages you get one free. I will say the massage each time was very good.

Frogger7777
10-11-17, 09:34
I have been there twice and seems to be a legit spa. It is an asian spa but nothing to be had. When they start tucking the towel around your thighs to make sure nothing gets exposed I take that as a sign its legit. And they also have a small business card to be stamped where if you get a certain number of massages you get one free. I will say the massage each time was very good.Thanks man. Had a feeling that was the case. Looks like a good value for a legit massage.

CakeLover13
10-11-17, 21:27
Anyone try Vital Spa in Des Plaines? www.vitalhealthspa.com. I doubt it's anything but legit, but you never know.I was there a month or 2 back, got 30 minutes from the owner, I think, her name was Cindy. Very pretty woman, and a great massage, but nothing more, besides her playing with ass like Bob Marleys Bongo player for a very long time. Total legit for me. ,. YMMV as they say.

GMan25
10-12-17, 00:31

Don't get her.

Unless nani comes back.As usual, YMMV. I saw Penny a few months back, no complaints very pleasant, good time. Perhaps she was having a bad day. That's no excuse, but I had no complaints with her. We need another to go in and provide a report on Penny to tip the scales one way or the other.

Seraph2
10-14-17, 13:54
As usual, YMMV. I saw Penny a few months back, no complaints very pleasant, good time. Perhaps she was having a bad day. That's no excuse, but I had no complaints with her. We need another to go in and provide a report on Penny to tip the scales one way or the other.I had no problems with Penny. I prefer Nani but she was a good package. 1 for BJ 1. 4 for FS. Those were the rates I found out.

DarkT
10-14-17, 16:52
Most of my mongering is around Evanston / Skokie, but this place is close to work. I stopped by and it looked like a really busy plaza with a couple of busy family restaurants close by, so I didn't wander in yet. Haven't seen anything in the forums yet.

BlueUc
10-15-17, 11:20
Most of my mongering is around Evanston / Skokie, but this place is close to work. I stopped by and it looked like a really busy plaza with a couple of busy family restaurants close by, so I didn't wander in yet. Haven't seen anything in the forums yet.It has been discussed in the past, but not for awhile since it has already been determined that the spa is legit. Good legit massage but won't get anything more than that.

JohnRambo2016
10-17-17, 11:24
Most of my mongering is around Evanston / Skokie, but this place is close to work. I stopped by and it looked like a really busy plaza with a couple of busy family restaurants close by, so I didn't wander in yet. Haven't seen anything in the forums yet.Tried it. No nice dreams. So-so massage.

Frogger7777
10-20-17, 08:43
Most of my mongering is around Evanston / Skokie, but this place is close to work. I stopped by and it looked like a really busy plaza with a couple of busy family restaurants close by, so I didn't wander in yet. Haven't seen anything in the forums yet.The owners try to lure you in with ads on BP hinting at extras, then the poor massage girls are shocked when mongers try to grab their asses or expose themselves. I feel really bad for the girls who work there.

Gooch
10-21-17, 16:39
Just stopped by Yun this afternoon, first time in a long while. The M. T. , (didn't catch her name, but she was an 11 the 10 scale), tried to negotiate right up front before I even paid the door fee or got undressed. I let her see $1. 4 that I had in one pocket, but didn't show the three Jacksons in the other pocket. She asked if that was all I had, and I said "Why?" She tried to persuade me to spend the one hour door fee + . 8 for a half hour with standard finish. I said "I'm not spending that much. " With that, she promptly led me back to the front door, and said "Next time bring more". Sorry, there won't be a next time, not for a while anyway. No great loss, I went to see June on Oakton and had a very satisfying afternoon.

Gooch
10-21-17, 16:46
Thanks man. Had a feeling that was the case. Looks like a good value for a legit massage.I tried it twice as well. First time when it first opened. Legit. Second try about a month ago, and Cindy spent half the time answering the phone. She told me she was booking up 1-2 days in advance, and had just hired a new therapist. During my second visit, she got me pretty worked up, and that seemed to be intentional. I may give her one more try, but that answering the phone every two minutes doesn't lend itself well to anything extracurricular happening.

DMichaels69
10-21-17, 19:09
So they have so much business they can afford to lose business this way.

Just stopped by Yun this afternoon, first time in a long while. The M. T. , (didn't catch her name, but she was an 11 the 10 scale), tried to negotiate right up front before I even paid the door fee or got undressed. I let her see $1. 4 that I had in one pocket, but didn't show the three Jacksons in the other pocket. She asked if that was all I had, and I said "Why?" She tried to persuade me to spend the one hour door fee + . 8 for a half hour with standard finish. I said "I'm not spending that much. " With that, she promptly led me back to the front door, and said "Next time bring more". Sorry, there won't be a next time, not for a while anyway. No great loss, I went to see June on Oakton and had a very satisfying afternoon.

Gooch
10-22-17, 09:46
So they have so much business they can afford to lose business this way.I don't know if this is a new house policy or just a new MT that thinks her looks are worth a little more. I suspect it was the MT, since she wanted the full hour fee for a half hour session.

Frogger7777
10-22-17, 11:43
I don't know if this is a new house policy or just a new MT that thinks her looks are worth a little more. I suspect it was the MT, since she wanted the full hour fee for a half hour session.Guys, please stop going to Yun. Dirtiest place I've ever been and they treat you like garbage. They have no respect for themselves or the mongers who go there.

DMichaels69
10-22-17, 12:23
Great advice. If that happened and they were sitting around bored with no money things may change there. I doubt it but maybe.

Guys, please stop going to Yun. Dirtiest place I've ever been and they treat you like garbage. They have no respect for themselves or the mongers who go there.

Do Me 2
10-22-17, 21:30
Guys, please stop going to Yun. Dirtiest place I've ever been and they treat you like garbage. They have no respect for themselves or the mongers who go there.I feel the same about excersise too. They want the money, terrible service I've experienced. No effort on CBJ, they get and show there frustration if you don't pop in 5 minutes. Last time I was there she pulled the hat off and whipped it on the floor, let out a sigh and ended up only getting a HJ for 120 plus door fee, never again even if I see good reviews. Done.

CleanNDirty
10-23-17, 19:58
Have to agree. Exercise used to be so reliable. My last visit there was the worst experience I've had. Anywhere. Rushed. So many rules and so little joy. Frustrated after 5 minutes. Sorry, but the attitude is bad, nothing is going to happen. The attitude was so bad I had to stop the massage and her ask if she really wanted to be there. I was sincere and empathetic. Even held her hand while we talked. She assured me she was just tired and having a bad day. I'm done visiting here. Bad vibes. Too many other options with cheerful, grateful staff.

I feel the same about excersise too. They want the money, terrible service I've experienced. No effort on CBJ, they get and show there frustration if you don't pop in 5 minutes. Last time I was there she pulled the hat off and whipped it on the floor, let out a sigh and ended up only getting a HJ for 120 plus door fee, never again even if I see good reviews. Done.

Frogger7777
10-25-17, 14:22
Anybody have any under the radar providers in the area? Don't really have anything to trade, as I tend to post my encounters on the forum. Just looking for a fellow monger to do me a solid.

Looking specifically for reasonably priced providers who operate out of their homes. Prefer under 40, not interested in women over 45 or so. Strongly prefer providers in the NW burbs or around O'Hare.

HoosierT
10-25-17, 14:49
Excuse me, but I'm going to keep it that simple. She seems new.

For now, all I care is whether she provides a good massage. I'll be happy to find out the rest for myself.

JlWebb86
11-09-17, 14:20
Stopped in yesterday and got Mary. Completely legit massage but playful and flirty when the towel "slipped" on the flip as I showed her my appreciation. Was quickly convered up though. Table shower after the massage was also a non event. Converted the entire time save for when getting dried off. Not sure if it's because it's my first visit here or just generally nothing to be had at this spa. Pity because it's so close to where I work and this area has been tough recently.

ReadyForRub
11-10-17, 14:55
Stopped in yesterday and got Mary. Completely legit massage but playful and flirty when the towel "slipped" on the flip as I showed her my appreciation. Was quickly convered up though. Table shower after the massage was also a non event. Converted the entire time save for when getting dried off. Not sure if it's because it's my first visit here or just generally nothing to be had at this spa. Pity because it's so close to where I work and this area has been tough recently.This is SOP at this place. I could be sooooooooo much better.

NoahLarson
11-12-17, 15:52
I was stop by this morning. All change to new people. Paid 70 $ 4 hand for me. Was so lucky?

Hrodebert
11-13-17, 01:29
Under Noah's name, an Admin warning?

I was stop by this morning. All change to new people. Paid 70 $ 4 hand for me. Was so lucky?

DMichaels69
11-13-17, 09:11
LOL, She bought another spa.

Under Noah's name, an Admin warning?

Meijerslp
11-13-17, 21:16
Under Noah's name, an Admin warning?I thought it was a solid review, LOL.

Jadedone
11-14-17, 13:39
LOL, She bought another spa.That's our old friend from Trinity / Ogden. I was wondering where she would turn up. LOL.

Scraggy
11-17-17, 22:25
Made appointment, arrived on time, sat on couch 20 min with multiple mongers in and out. One granny (anna) working, essentially no English, brutal massage and refused HE. Thought I'd like the place because of table shower but won't be back. One prior visit got great massage and odd but pleasant HE under the towel.

GoldenGreek
11-20-17, 00:15
Hs anyone tried the massage place by Elmhurst and Oakton. In the strip mall across from the gas station. Any extras (More than a HJ available?).

JoeD999
11-20-17, 20:22
Hs anyone tried the massage place by Elmhurst and Oakton. In the strip mall across from the gas station. Any extras (More than a HJ available?).This place has been talked about before. I have not been there in over a year but the women were older. To answer your question. No.

JoeD999
11-20-17, 20:25
LOL, She bought another spa.Is this the one that was at Yun, then Lux, then moved all over? Used to call her big boobies?

DMichaels69
11-20-17, 22:28
Yep that's her.

Is this the one that was at Yun, then Lux, then moved all over? Used to call her big boobies?

JohnJohnson126
11-21-17, 11:20
That's our old friend from Trinity / Ogden. I was wondering where she would turn up. LOL.Is this BT mama San that used to be at Yun a few years ago? She was so nice back then. Never let you spend more than a benji.

DMichaels69
11-21-17, 15:05
Yep that's her.

Is this BT mama San that used to be at Yun a few years ago? She was so nice back then. Never let you spend more than a benji.

Bbbuddy
11-24-17, 23:06
Went on a Friday about 8:15 , got the cutie with multi-colored hair and nice titties. Gives the 20 minute massage and starts with what do you want, so I say more on my back. She does light touch then but no attention to the boys. I like a little light foreplay but again she rushes into, what do you want? I say everything and she comes back I give hers hondoand she says no everything only a BJ. I say ok then give it back which she does and I get dressed and she says, nothing? And I say yep and walk out the door. I'm not paying $200 for the hurry up crap. She was lucky to get the $100 - she should have done like others and said next time. Won't becoming here for awhile.

BlueUc
11-25-17, 10:39
Went on a Friday about 8:15 , got the cutie with multi-colored hair and nice titties. Gives the 20 minute massage and starts with what do you want, so I say more on my back. She does light touch then but no attention to the boys. I like a little light foreplay but again she rushes into, what do you want? I say everything and she comes back I give hers hondoand she says no everything only a BJ. I say ok then give it back which she does and I get dressed and she says, nothing? And I say yep and walk out the door. I'm not paying $200 for the hurry up crap. She was lucky to get the $100 - she should have done like others and said next time. Won't becoming here for awhile.Sadly that is the price they are accustomed to. On another site I see the going rate is consistently 120 for full service and also people spending 100 for CBJ. Keep up the good work of walking out.

DMichaels69
11-25-17, 10:39
Good for you bro! She needs to understand this is what happens if you get stupid. You won my gold man card. LOL.

Went on a Friday about 8:15 , got the cutie with multi-colored hair and nice titties. Gives the 20 minute massage and starts with what do you want, so I say more on my back. She does light touch then but no attention to the boys. I like a little light foreplay but again she rushes into, what do you want? I say everything and she comes back I give hers hondoand she says no everything only a BJ. I say ok then give it back which she does and I get dressed and she says, nothing? And I say yep and walk out the door. I'm not paying $200 for the hurry up crap. She was lucky to get the $100 - she should have done like others and said next time. Won't becoming here for awhile.

Sweet Swede
11-25-17, 13:43
I'm travelling to M Prospect for a few weeks to visit.

I live in Sweden and have experience with massage parlours here.

Wanted to check out the massages in the M. P area and see what's on the menu.

Arriving in Chicago next week.

GotMilf
11-25-17, 22:22
Yep that's her.So, does this mean the buxom one is at Gunnison now?

DomCorazon
11-26-17, 20:50
Probably will hit this place up again in December. Was going to see my last one, Jessie, who had come from NY a few months ago. Still there? Or that Annie someone wrote about? Infamous Nani isn't back is she?

ChiTown Reds
11-30-17, 13:55
Hi,

Does anyone no what happened to Linda from the spa in Deerfield. Worked out of an office building off Milwaukee. Got shut down this past spring I believe.

PM me please. Can trade for details.

Member #6520
12-01-17, 17:11
Is YUN still decent? It was my first many many years ago. I have heard conflicting reports on rmaps but wanted to see if anyone here has anything to say?

Frogger7777
12-02-17, 22:12
Is YUN still decent? It was my first many many years ago. I have heard conflicting reports on rmaps but wanted to see if anyone here has anything to say?Yun sucks. Read the recent reviews in this forum.

Sam Spade
12-02-17, 22:22
Is YUN still decent? It was my first many many years ago. I have heard conflicting reports on rmaps but wanted to see if anyone here has anything to say?Yun has had at least 3 different names since the 1990's when I first wandered in. I have no idea if it is the same owners or not, but it's always the same shop in that strip mall. But the pattern has been consistent. Good service followed by Gooder service, then it starts to slip. You get shorted on massage time, and massage can barely be called massage, just some light rubbing following by quick teasing. You notice the girls start acting more mercenary, not even smiling. Just "What you want?" Word gets around, business starts to fall off, and you'll seen new adverts for Under New Management, New Attitude, New Girls. And sometimes you get better service for a while, and the optimist in you thinks its for good. It's not.

Yun will close some day, open under a new name, and maybe, for a while, it will be better. And the pattern repeats.

DMichaels69
12-03-17, 11:16
As is most Korean spa's these days, money grubbers and half ass service. Sometimes they have all the ingredients but they just don't mix.

Yun has had at least 3 different names since the 1990's when I first wandered in. I have no idea if it is the same owners or not, but it's always the same shop in that strip mall. But the pattern has been consistent. Good service followed by Gooder service, then it starts to slip. You get shorted on massage time, and massage can barely be called massage, just some light rubbing following by quick teasing. You notice the girls start acting more mercenary, not even smiling. Just "What you want?" Word gets around, business starts to fall off, and you'll seen new adverts for Under New Management, New Attitude, New Girls. And sometimes you get better service for a while, and the optimist in you thinks its for good. It's not.

Yun will close some day, open under a new name, and maybe, for a while, it will be better. And the pattern repeats.

Meijerslp
12-04-17, 16:44
Yun has had at least 3 different names since the 1990's when I first wandered in. I have no idea if it is the same owners or not, but it's always the same shop in that strip mall. But the pattern has been consistent. Good service followed by Gooder service, then it starts to slip. You get shorted on massage time, and massage can barely be called massage, just some light rubbing following by quick teasing. You notice the girls start acting more mercenary, not even smiling. Just "What you want?" Word gets around, business starts to fall off, and you'll seen new adverts for Under New Management, New Attitude, New Girls. And sometimes you get better service for a while, and the optimist in you thinks its for good. It's not.

Yun will close some day, open under a new name, and maybe, for a while, it will be better. And the pattern repeats.I used to never have to travel out of the general area. Yun, or whatever the name was back then, used to be tons of fun. You were then able to wander over to Higgins spa (after a stop at the bakery). I forgot the girls name, but there was a girl that went between the two of them and she had a tramp stamp that said "mark". Lots of good memories looking at that tatoo.

CakeLover13
12-05-17, 06:56
I used to never have to travel out of the general area. Yun, or whatever the name was back then, used to be tons of fun. You were then able to wander over to Higgins spa (after a stop at the bakery). I forgot the girls name, but there was a girl that went between the two of them and she had a tramp stamp that said "mark". Lots of good memories looking at that tatoo.Hahah,OMG Higgins spa, I forgot about that place and yeah that tatt on her, same thing, lots of memories of her face down, ass up.

Sam Spade
12-05-17, 20:01
Hahah,OMG Higgins spa, I forgot about that place and yeah that tatt on her, same thing, lots of memories of her face down, ass up.I only went to that place once, I think in 2008, right before it got shut down. I confess I've been to a whole lot of AMPs in the last 30 years, all across the country and in Germany as well. I got a handy from a 60 yo Korean woman in an AMP in a corn field outside of Indianapolis, one of the highlights of my life. But I've only been scared at an AMP once in my life, and that was at Higgins. The place had none of the Chinatown-bought decor we are using to seeing. Walls were just drywall painted white a few decades earlier. There was no music. The florescent lights kept on making that nasty humming nose. And my therapist's (joke) only good feature was that she smelled money on my and treated me just well enough to get some of it. Hard to concentrate on your pleasure when you think her co-workers were about to come into the room and cut your throat. Hard to get nostalgic about that place.

CakeLover13
12-05-17, 20:47
I only went to that place once, I think in 2008, right before it got shut down. I confess I've been to a whole lot of AMPs in the last 30 years, all across the country and in Germany as well. I got a handy from a 60 yo Korean woman in an AMP in a corn field outside of Indianapolis, one of the highlights of my life. But I've only been scared at an AMP once in my life, and that was at Higgins. The place had none of the Chinatown-bought decor we are using to seeing. Walls were just drywall painted white a few decades earlier. There was no music. The florescent lights kept on making that nasty humming nose. And my therapist's (joke) only good feature was that she smelled money on my and treated me just well enough to get some of it. Hard to concentrate on your pleasure when you think her co-workers were about to come into the room and cut your throat. Hard to get nostalgic about that place.Hey Sam, I never said the place wasnt a dump, it surely was no doubt about it. I've been at it (mongering for around 20 years) though not as much in the last few years, declining financial feasiblity as to why I've cut back. Hard to say, my worst experience, there have been several over the years, each time I say, never again I'm done. But little head takes over. Ranking right up there was an asian place on milwaukee in the city years ago, the MT, sprayed the goods with I kid you not Lysol before servicing me. Stung like a mother. Stay safe. Happy hunting ie mongering. BTW, just last weekend, I had an urge to get a massage / he and struck out twice on the same day. Gunnison spa, and China massage in Mt. P. Both reliable in the past. All I could do is shake my head in disbelief.

Meijerslp
12-06-17, 07:52
I only went to that place once, I think in 2008, right before it got shut down. I confess I've been to a whole lot of AMPs in the last 30 years, all across the country and in Germany as well. I got a handy from a 60 yo Korean woman in an AMP in a corn field outside of Indianapolis, one of the highlights of my life. But I've only been scared at an AMP once in my life, and that was at Higgins. The place had none of the Chinatown-bought decor we are using to seeing. Walls were just drywall painted white a few decades earlier. There was no music. The florescent lights kept on making that nasty humming nose. And my therapist's (joke) only good feature was that she smelled money on my and treated me just well enough to get some of it. Hard to concentrate on your pleasure when you think her co-workers were about to come into the room and cut your throat. Hard to get nostalgic about that place.I know it was a shit hole, there was no doubt about that. It was always just a fun time. Truthfully, I don't care about aesthetics, I left my job at better spas and gardens. As long as I have a decent vagina in front of me, I'm good.

Beast42
12-11-17, 22:22
I completed the Korean / Chinese double up. I visited Asiana, on Oakton, 2 times in the last 3 weeks. Unmarked building with a buzz in door. One of the more non-descript AMPs in the area. Both June (K) and Summer (C) give a great massage. Both girls are in their mid to late 40's and are extremely pleasant. If your nice and pass the test you will find out how skilled they are. Good Luck with that. .

ComeRapMe
12-14-17, 17:25
What was your mileage out of them?

I completed the Korean / Chinese double up. I visited Asiana, on Oakton, 2 times in the last 3 weeks. Unmarked building with a buzz in door. One of the more non-descript AMPs in the area. Both June (K) and Summer (C) give a great massage. Both girls are in their mid to late 40's and are extremely pleasant. If your nice and pass the test you will find out how skilled they are. Good Luck with that. .

Beast42
12-14-17, 20:35
What was your mileage out of them?Everything was standard. The door was. 65 for a full hour and the tip was standard with no mention of or haggle for. These 2 ladies have their system locked down tight.

DMichaels69
12-15-17, 09:07
This is consistent with all the reports I've seen on this place. Locked down standard.

Everything was standard. The door was. 65 for a full hour and the tip was standard with no mention of or haggle for. These 2 ladies have their system locked down tight.

GentleBen1
12-17-17, 11:08
There are 2 others there. Kate younger, brunette, nicer chest, weaker massage, not anywhere near as good looking. You can have fun with her as well.

Olga is much older easily in her late 50's heavy set. Would avoid her if possible.Saw a new MT on Techny and Shermer in this location.

Vanessa late 20's Columbian, just moved here from Ft Lauderdale.

Surprised to see a Columbian in an all Russian establishment.

Plenty to offer on my first visit with her and second day at work for her.

Not as greedy as most Euro and was happy with 75 plus 60.

Do Me 2
12-17-17, 13:01
I completed the Korean / Chinese double up. I visited Asiana, on Oakton, 2 times in the last 3 weeks. Unmarked building with a buzz in door. One of the more non-descript AMPs in the area. Both June (K) and Summer (C) give a great massage. Both girls are in their mid to late 40's and are extremely pleasant. If your nice and pass the test you will find out how skilled they are. Good Luck with that. .Been a dozen times, even did 4 hands. Massage and hand skills at the end are outstanding, had my whole body shaking before the explosion!

GentleBen1
12-17-17, 13:34
Been a dozen times, even did 4 hands. Massage and hand skills at the end are outstanding, had my whole body shaking before the explosion!I have seen Summer for a few years, used to wear her hair longer.

Only negative is she does not like too much mutual play but if she knows you well and tip 20 more will bring out the sisters to play.

Despite my best efforts never had anything BTW other than over her clothes.

Looks younger but I am guessing is in her 40's.

Walker333
12-17-17, 17:11
I have seen Summer for a few years, used to wear her hair longer.

Only negative is she does not like too much mutual play but if she knows you well and tip 20 more will bring out the sisters to play.

Despite my best efforts never had anything BTW other than over her clothes.

Looks younger but I am guessing is in her 40's.I've been there many times, but never seen her "sisters," seemed like she hated to be touched, so I terminated our relationships. BTW, is she still starting at 1 pm?

GentleBen1
12-17-17, 18:03
I've been there many times, but never seen her "sisters," seemed like she hated to be touched, so I terminated our relationships. BTW, is she still starting at 1 pm?Not sure since I never see her early in the day.

Definitely not into being touched but she does have a nice set of B-C implants.

DomCorazon
12-18-17, 17:44
As is most Korean spa's these days, money grubbers and half ass service. Sometimes they have all the ingredients but they just don't mix.K Spa unicorn is Nani at Exercise. Recent experience as follows. Called ahead and asked for Jessie or Annie, NY girls from a few months ago. Both now gone. I drew Wendy (Winnie? She said she was 26 but she looked 20. Huge nice tits, nice body, beautiful face, soft spoken. Her story, been here 3 years just came from San Fran, going back before holidays and goes to school there for art history, likes clubs, jazz and the green mill. Since going to K Spas she had the lamest shower and the worst massage I have ever experienced. After a few minutes of her hands touching me, the lights went down, dress came off and she started massaging my back with her buzunka dunks. She asked what I wanted and for how much. FS for the usual, did not actually have to get her the money. She has to be new to the whole thing. The only thing to make up for all of it were 3 things. Her ever so tight kittie, her jugs bouncing and her beautiful face as she bit her bottom lip.

RubLuvr
12-30-17, 15:34
Went to Yun, walked in and payed the inflated door. Mama brought me to room where I waited a couple minutes. Hung out. Then, Girl came in, I would guess right about late forties, maybe 50 from her face. She was fairly attractive, decent legs and ass, I was wondering about titties from the outfit which was kind of concealing what she had. I am struggling to remember the name, I am so bad at that. She was new. Did table shower, got her comfortable with washing etc. As she dried she gave my knob a little taste, so we were on completely friendly terms. So, went for BJ, no negotiation!! She came back, and showed off a very nice body, I was pleased with an absolute beautiful set of small, natural titties, didn't have the asian eraser tips, more pinkish, light nips. Shaved, attractive cat. Obvious this one has never spit out a baby. Then, as she is getting involved she kept trying to kiss, which I just don't have a desire to kiss hookers. Not obnoxious, but kept it up though I turned head or just pecked on the cheek. As she worked in she then got into position and stuck the cat in my face and literally asked me to eat it. Again, first time thing. It was literally surprising, took me aback. Again, not too sure about that with someone that probably had 15 dicks in it in the last few hours, so I did the reverse fake and played with it with my hand pretending I was dining. LOL. Gave a tremendous BJ, I nutted for a like a minute. I was really surprised, a really good experience at a place which has not been good for a while now. As the final shocker I dropped 4 deuces on the table. She grabbed it and said wow, too much, thank you. No way. I almost dropped. I am being completely honest here, and I just wish I could remember the name, sorry gents. She was maybe 5-2, like I said, looked young from a distance but likely late 40's or so, but attractive. Nice smile. And seriously, if you like natural, small titties, these could have been on my prom date. Really nice. Oh, and the massage was even quite good, almost therapeutic.

BReyes
12-31-17, 15:15
Been a dozen times, even did 4 hands. Massage and hand skills at the end are outstanding, had my whole body shaking before the explosion!Might stop in next week for the 4 hand. What did you tip for 4 hand?

Bbbuddy
01-01-18, 02:13
Went to Yun, walked in and payed the inflated door. Mama brought me to room where I waited a couple minutes. Hung out. Then, Girl came in, I would guess right about late forties, maybe 50 from her face. She was fairly attractive, decent legs and ass, I was wondering about titties from the outfit which was kind of concealing what she had. I am struggling to remember the name, I am so bad at that. She was new. Did table shower, got her comfortable with washing etc. As she dried she gave my knob a little taste, so we were on completely friendly terms. So, went for BJ, no negotiation!! She came back, and showed off a very nice body, I was pleased with an absolute beautiful set of small, natural titties, didn't have the asian eraser tips, more pinkish, light nips. Shaved, attractive cat. Obvious this one has never spit out a baby. Then, as she is getting involved she kept trying to kiss, which I just don't have a desire to kiss hookers. Not obnoxious, but kept it up though I turned head or just pecked on the cheek. As she worked in she then got into position and stuck the cat in my face and literally asked me to eat it. Again, first time thing. It was literally surprising, took me aback. Again, not too sure about that with someone that probably had 15 dicks in it in the last few hours, so I did the reverse fake and played with it with my hand pretending I was dining. LOL. Gave a tremendous BJ, I nutted for a like a minute. I was really surprised, a really good experience at a place which has not been good for a while now. As the final shocker I dropped 4 deuces on the table. She grabbed it and said wow, too much, thank you. No way. I almost dropped. I am being completely honest here, and I just wish I could remember the name, sorry gents. She was maybe 5-2, like I said, looked young from a distance but likely late 40's or so, but attractive. Nice smile. And seriously, if you like natural, small titties, these could have been on my prom date. Really nice. Oh, and the massage was even quite good, almost therapeutic.Don't understand what 4 deuces means unless you're playing poker. This girl has to be new because every woman in that place haggles and want 1. 4 for FSU and 1 for the BJ.

GoldenGreek
01-01-18, 13:37
Don't understand what 4 deuces means unless you're playing poker. This girl has to be new because every woman in that place haggles and want 1. 4 for FSU and 1 for the BJ.Stand firm. I've been there a dozen times and never paid more than $1 for BJ + FS combo. They always ask me for. 20 more but I just say next time.

DMichaels69
01-01-18, 15:10
I think its 80 dollars. Yes, this one must be a unicorn with the no haggle.

Don't understand what 4 deuces means unless you're playing poker. This girl has to be new because every woman in that place haggles and want 1. 4 for FSU and 1 for the BJ.

ReadyForRub
01-01-18, 15:19
I think its 80 dollars. Yes, this one must be a unicorn with the no haggle.This one might be reviewed by a verrrrry biased individual.

MaxMulk
01-01-18, 21:42
Hello senior members. I'm new to Illinois and just moved to Mt Prospect area. After going though the reports, I see a lot of reference to Yun, Oakton (not sure about the location. Were on Oakton?) and exercise.

I'd appreciate some recommendations for a decent massage and some extras.

Hope 2018 keeps us all happy with happy ending. .

Rocket Dork
01-02-18, 09:41
Hello senior members. I'm new to Illinois and just moved to Mt Prospect area. After going though the reports, I see a lot of reference to Yun, Oakton (not sure about the location. Were on Oakton?) and exercise.

Hope 2018 keeps us all happy with happy ending. .Now RTFF! LOL! Lots of good info here. Good Luck! Rocket Dork.

Pedorro
01-02-18, 18:18

Hope 2018 keeps us all happy with happy ending..You are in an area with plenty of action! If you did read the forum you should know of the places you asked, if not just keep, reading. You'll get there.

MaxMulk
01-02-18, 23:43
Thank you RD and Pedorro. I did start reading and lot of info here. Great contribution from all senior members.

You are in an area with plenty of action! If you did read the forum you should know of the places you asked, if not just keep, reading. You'll get there.

AsiaPhileJake1
01-03-18, 04:05

Hope 2018 keeps us all happy with happy ending. .You can also search rubmaps for addresses without being a member. You're on the right track and good luck in the never ending per suite of HJ happiness.

RubLuvr
01-04-18, 00:37
This one might be reviewed by a verrrrry biased individual.Yes, 4 20's. 80.

No, LOL. Not biased at all, that place has been horrible on a regular basis. I've been on here for years, not affiliated with any place. I was just amazed at how it went. She was new, said from New York and was third day or something.

Out of many average or poor experiences, this one was pretty interesting. Still had the regrets driving home after spending the cash. LOL.

GotMilf
01-12-18, 18:02
Yes, 4 20's. 80.

No, LOL. Not biased at all, that place has been horrible on a regular basis. I've been on here for years, not affiliated with any place. I was just amazed at how it went. She was new, said from New York and was third day or something.

Out of many average or poor experiences, this one was pretty interesting. Still had the regrets driving home after spending the cash. LOL.This sounds like Coco. I met her at Yuns around two years ago. Same New York story. I think she has family here so she visits for the holidays. Might have to get over there before she heads back. She is lots of fun.

Pedorro
01-14-18, 14:29
Was in the mood for Asian this yesterday so I made the drive to Yun where I almost ran out of there when I was greeted by a scary mamasan. I drew cherry, good looking mid thirties with short dress and red thong. She was just I wanted. Took a shower with lots of play when she drying me she made sure to be extra playful. Once in the room had a fifteen minute massage then the negotiations began. When I took out the $ also took out my own bag to which she said NO! I have to use their own. So I politely decline and OK, put my $ back and asked her to continue with massage. She tried to talk me into using the house bag. After. Few more minutes I asked to show me the house bag so she went out when she return the bag was in the wrapper so I said again no, I want to use mine! Things didn't go well from there so I just got dressed and walked out. I just can't use one without the wrapping.

Walker333
01-15-18, 10:00
Was in the mood for Asian this yesterday so I made the drive to Yun where I almost ran out of there when I was greeted by a scary mamasan. I drew cherry, good looking mid thirties with short dress and red thong. She was just I wanted. Took a shower with lots of play when she drying me she made sure to be extra playful. Once in the room had a fifteen minute massage then the negotiations began. When I took out the $ also took out my own bag to which she said NO! I have to use their own. So I politely decline and OK, put my $ back and asked her to continue with massage. She tried to talk me into using the house bag. After. Few more minutes I asked to show me the house bag so she went out when she return the bag was in the wrapper so I said again no, I want to use mine! Things didn't go well from there so I just got dressed and walked out. I just can't use one without the wrapping.Is it a new internal policy at the fucken hole? Strange. Usually they don't care whose or which devise to use. But, in any case, $ for FS, woulld be not bad of a deal.

JoeD999
01-15-18, 13:37
. . . After. Few more minutes I asked to show me the house bag so she went out when she return the bag was in the wrapper so I said again no, I want to use mine! Things didn't go well from there so I just got dressed and walked out. I just can't use one without the wrapping.If their bag was in the wrapper what was wrong with that? Or did you mean it was not in the wrapper?

Rocket Dork
01-15-18, 14:17
I have never been there. All I read is negative reviews on that place. And I have been reading these negative reports for years. Why do guys still go there? The World wonders? LOL Rocket Dork.

Jadedone
01-15-18, 14:18
If their bag was in the wrapper what was wrong with that? Or did you mean it was not in the wrapper?This confused me as well. Most places are more than happy to let you use your own.

Walker333
01-15-18, 16:37
I have never been there. All I read is negative reviews on that place. And I have been reading these negative reports for years. Why do guys still go there? The World wonders? LOL Rocket Dork.I've been there many times. Yes, the place sucks, but it's been reliable in some sense. The lineup is usually OK. Actually Rocket, You is located right next to our mutual friend S.

Walker333
01-15-18, 16:40
I've been there many times. Yes, the place sucks, but it's been reliable in some sense. The lineup is usually OK. Actually Rocket, You is located right next to our mutual friend S.The fucken auto corrector is definitely worst than Yun.

GMan25
01-15-18, 17:07
This confused me as well. Most places are more than happy to let you use your own.Perhaps she has a latex allergy and uses Polyisoprene condoms. Or, she hates the lubricant and / or spermicidal lube and that may explain her insistence if your hat met one of those issues?

Rocket Dork
01-15-18, 18:54
I've been there many times. Yes, the place sucks, but it's been reliable in some sense. The lineup is usually OK. Actually Rocket, You is located right next to our mutual friend S.Park at our friends lot and you can walk to either place. Our friend is a lot reasonable thans Yun. And no hassle. Rocket Dork.

Rocket Dork
01-15-18, 19:21
Park at our friends lot and you can walk to either place. Our friend is a lot reasonable thans Yun. And no hassle. Rocket Dork.I believe our friend would be up for doing a 3 some if you asked. She is very open minded to many things. Rocket Dork.

Jadedone
01-16-18, 16:55
Perhaps she has a latex allergy and uses Polyisoprene condoms. Or, she hates the lubricant and / or spermicidal lube and that may explain her insistence if your hat met one of those issues?Definitely a possibility. But I would be skeptical if she wanted to use an opened condom.

Walker333
01-16-18, 17:09
Definitely a possibility. But I would be skeptical if she wanted to use an opened condom.I've seen some of them just wiped out lube after unpacking the cover and before taking it into their mouth.

Pedorro
01-16-18, 19:01
I believe our friend would be up for doing a 3 some if you asked. She is very open minded to many things. Rocket Dork.I was in the mood for Asian for change of pace. Really got I asked for I guess. You are right, should have to see her instead. Will try to see her this weekend. Hope she is available.

OrdLover
01-18-18, 03:11
I believe our friend would be up for doing a 3 some if you asked. She is very open minded to many things. Rocket Dork.Who are you talking about? I might be interested in meeting her.

Rocket Dork
01-18-18, 08:58
Who are you talking about? I might be interested in meeting her.Sent you a private message. Rocket Dork.

Hoder54
01-18-18, 18:03
Recently visited, drew Joanne, overall was a good visit for everything.

She was nice and eager to please, no hassle with her, CBJ was real good.

Javafarian
01-19-18, 12:55
Recently visited, drew Joanne, overall was a good visit for everything.

She was nice and eager to please, no hassle with her, CBJ was real good.I went there not too long ago. Had pink or pinky. I asked her name and she asked why. Everything was was wham bam thank you mam. This was sky one customer service at one point now its its own entity.

DMichaels69
01-19-18, 14:51
I think the typical there is the way you describe. No need for flowers or candy or give me your number and lets get to know each other just your open wallet and them open, LOL.

I went there not too long ago. Had pink or pinky. I asked her name and she asked why. Everything was was wham bam thank you mam. This was sky one customer service at one point now its its own entity.

Mongger
01-22-18, 23:31
I believe our friend would be up for doing a 3 some if you asked. She is very open minded to many things. Rocket Dork.I must admit I'm also interested in hearing more about your friend. PM me if you're ok with sharing.

Thanks,

M.

Rocket Dork
01-23-18, 10:01
I must admit I'm also interested in hearing more about your friend. PM me if you're ok with sharing.

Thanks,

M.You could also private message me. I will send you the info Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
01-27-18, 10:09
Stopped in at YUN after a not going for a long time. Was met by a petite older (maybe late 40's) lady named Cindy. Very good TS, decent short lived massage, then opted for the covered skin flute session which was outstanding. No tip negotiations and very pleasant lady. I would do a second visit with this one.

Raoul Duke
01-27-18, 15:16
Anyone under 30 work there? The 50+ year old chunky therapist was friendly, but it would be nice to relax with someone more fit who won't qualify for an aarp card until 2038.

Walker333
01-27-18, 17:44
Anyone under 30 work there? The 50+ year old chunky therapist was friendly, but it would be nice to relax with someone more fit who won't qualify for an aarp card until 2038.I've been there few time a few months ago, not sure, maybe late summer or early fall and didn't see any one under 30. That was the reason I've never visited them again.

AddictedToAmp
02-22-18, 23:26
I'm rarely in this area and don't follow the boards at all, didn't know where to go, so I tried Vital on Oakton.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1517-e-oakton-st-des-plaines-il-847-797-4760/81027387

If I was smart, I would have looked on this board first for reviews. Didn't. That was Mistake #1.

I think three Asian women were working, saw two of them, both of them extremely cute, in my opinion pretty hot, and impeccably dressed with perfect makeup, perfect hair.

Drew Linda. While paying at the front desk I made Mistake #2. She asked right then if I wanted medium or hard, I could barely understand her, and I said something stupid like "Hard, I guess". I didn't realize she was asking, in order to stick me with an upcharge for "deep tissue'. So she vacuumed up an excess $5 or $10 that was collecting dust in my wallet, right there at the front desk.

Back in the room, she gave me like the world's longest over-the-towel massage. Most places rub you through the towel for a while at the start, then break out the oil. I think she was practicing for the Olympic event "longest thru-the-towel massage". I really did think after a while that the entire massage was strictly through the towel. It was bizarre. Towards the end of that, she didn't ask, took a shot at breaking my spine with her unskilled "walking on back" thing. Ugh.

Then the world's quickest back massage with oil. Then, right after the flip, which was like 57 minutes into the one hour, she started with the very light touch teasing thing, which I normally love. Once she got me totally in the mood and totally convinced she was going to be fun, she pulled did the "You want more time?" maneuver. Which normally I don't fall for, but she was super hot and I was thinking with the wrong head. Worse yet, right after that, she paused the massage, turned on the lights, so I would pay for the extra thirty minutes. And it was forty, not thirty, for the additional half hour. Grrr. I think we are now up to $105 or $110 (pre-tip), for a not so good 90 minute massage.

What ensued after was simply a thirty minute Asian Blue Ball Festival. She was was a relentless tease.

So my monger wallet was pretty effectively siphoned off, without a particularly good massage or good extras. Pissed off at myself.

If you want to pay just to be in a room with a very pretty well dressed Asian woman, and get blue balls, by all means, go to Vital Health Spa.

Hasn't happened to me in a while.

Traveler88
02-24-18, 03:54
I visited Asiana and had a 1 hour session with June. She remembered me from when I used to live in the area so I had no issues. I used to see Summer when I lived in the area so I was surprised that June remembered me. I asked if she was open to multiple HE and she was so started off the massage with one. Massage was great as usual. Flipped again and completed second HE. Tipped. 6 and she seemed happy. She said next time I should do a 4 hand with her and Summer. Definitely will if I'm near the area again.

IrishOne9611
03-08-18, 12:08
In the mood for an Asian today. Need to decide on Yun, Exercise, or New Life. Haven't been to Yun in a while but used to be good.

Looking for FS.

Frogger7777
03-08-18, 15:39
In the mood for an Asian today. Need to decide on Yun, Exercise, or New Life. Haven't been to Yun in a while but used to be good.

Looking for FS.All three options suck. Check out asian apartments.

Walker333
03-08-18, 20:53

Looking for FS.I'd consider Yun as a last resort. Exercise would be choice number 1. Please don't forget to report. Enjoy.

Elmwoood
03-09-18, 11:59
I'd consider Yun as a last resort. Exercise would be choice number 1. Please don't forget to report. Enjoy.Tried Oakton but both summer and June were busy so I went to Newe Life have not been there for a few years. Had an ok table shower with some teasing.

Then I the room said I wanted a lite touch had some ok teasing then after 10 minutes I turned over asked her to remove her top and got a standard finish.

Got cleaned up and finished massage and tipped the standard and left. Nothing special oh she wasn't too old as I remembered most being at this place.

Maybe late 30's.

Walker333
03-09-18, 15:13
Tried Oakton but both summer and June were busy so I went to Newe Life have not been there for a few years. Had an ok table shower with some teasing.

Then I the room said I wanted a lite touch had some ok teasing then after 10 minutes I turned over asked her to remove her top and got a standard finish.

Got cleaned up and finished massage and tipped the standard and left. Nothing special oh she wasn't too old as I remembered most being at this place.

Maybe late 30's.It must have been late afternoon, otherwise they should not be busy. Well, it's good to know that the old ladies brought some fresh flesh there.

Aud12
03-26-18, 20:31

Looking for FS.Been to Yun twice in the last month. First time standard end for $80 on top of the hourly, last time got FS for free but did tip anyways afterwards because it was worth it.

Member #6520
03-27-18, 16:58
Been to Yun twice in the last month. First time standard end for $80 on top of the hourly, last time got FS for free but did tip anyways afterwards because it was worth it.Did Yun a few weeks ago since parking lot at exercise was full. Got a nice CBJ and a nice tableshower. Tipped a bit extra cause of the table showwer play and I enjoyed it.

H 80.

Tip $ 1.

Villa1028
03-28-18, 16:03
It must have been late afternoon, otherwise they should not be busy. Well, it's good to know that the old ladies brought some fresh flesh there.I kept reading Oakton where? Been both to Yun and excerise. Can you PM me for Oakton?

Traveler88
04-04-18, 01:05
I kept reading Oakton where? Been both to Yun and excerise. Can you PM me for Oakton?Try using the search function on the top right of the page. You should find plenty of results.

Beast42
04-04-18, 11:21
Made a visit to Asianna last week and June was the only MT working. No problem. I've seen both June and Summer a handful of times and always leave with a smile on my face. This is a place that a little rapport is a must. Once you've been there a few times and you've earned their trust, you will always be a friend of the shop. My current visit was no different. Excellent massage followed by a heavy dose of light teasing on the back side, then a slow and deliberate finish. That's what keeps me coming back. For those that haven't figured out the location. It's on Oakton, directly across the street from the train car and just west of the expressway. Good luck.

Walker333
04-04-18, 11:58
Made a visit to Asianna last week and June was the only MT working. No problem. I've seen both June and Summer a handful of times and always leave with a smile on my face. This is a place that a little rapport is a must. Once you've been there a few times and you've earned their trust, you will always be a friend of the shop. My current visit was no different. Excellent massage followed by a heavy dose of light teasing on the back side, then a slow and deliberate finish. That's what keeps me coming back. For those that haven't figured out the location. It's on Oakton, directly across the street from the train car and just west of the expressway. Good luck.There is almost always (especially in the afternoon) a problem with the parking. Speaking about the mts there, S, for those who likes her stile. , she looks like a boy, quiet and reserved, doesn't like to be touched. Her massage is professional, but not hard, not deep. J I'd find as a usual amt. Stay safe.

SmashBox1
04-04-18, 21:25
Been wanting to try Yun because seemed like a cheaper option than exercise with FS still a possibility. First impression was that it was more run down. Got to the room and greeted by a semi-cute older MT. Said her name was May. Elected the hour and paid .8. Table shower was just ok. Sauna noticeably hotter than exercise, which I liked, but it had seen better days. Back to the room with my MILF MT. Gave me a lackluster 20 min massage and spent half the time walking on my back. Then she leans in and asks me if I want it all, well of course I do. She excused herself and comes back with a Jimmy hat and loses her dress. Couldn't believe she was hiding that saggy gut under that dress the whole time, wow. No problem tho, I knew she wasn't a beauty queen from the beginning. Talent much hotter at exercise, obviously. She hopes on the table and gives me a nice CBJ, after 5 min she gives me the nod that she's ready to go and I tell her to assume the k9 position. Super nice tight kitty. Enjoyed pounding her with what seemed to be some genuine enjoyment on her end. Popped in the bag and relaxed on the table and she cleaned me up.

This is what left a bad taste in my mouth. After we were done I peeled off another. 8 and hand it to her. She says oh no baby, its 120. I immediately think to myself that it's totally not worth it. I'd take a hh at exercise with a longer massage and 1. 2 with a hot young chick any day over that. At the end of the day, I got what I came for. It would be a nice deal if you could get in for 60 and a .8 tip. But at those prices there's better down the street. IMHO anyway.

DMichaels69
04-05-18, 11:27
They should have the 30 min option. I don't think you ever get a full 60 min there. Maybe the sign says 45 for the hour, can't remember.

Been wanting to try Yun because seemed like a cheaper option than exercise with FS still a possibility. First impression was that it was more run down. Got to the room and greeted by a semi-cute older MT. Said her name was May. Elected the hour and paid .8. Table shower was just ok. Sauna noticeably hotter than exercise, which I liked, but it had seen better days. Back to the room with my MILF MT. Gave me a lackluster 20 min massage and spent half the time walking on my back. Then she leans in and asks me if I want it all, well of course I do. She excused herself and comes back with a Jimmy hat and loses her dress. Couldn't believe she was hiding that saggy gut under that dress the whole time, wow. No problem tho, I knew she wasn't a beauty queen from the beginning. Talent much hotter at exercise, obviously. She hopes on the table and gives me a nice CBJ, after 5 min she gives me the nod that she's ready to go and I tell her to assume the k9 position. Super nice tight kitty. Enjoyed pounding her with what seemed to be some genuine enjoyment on her end. Popped in the bag and relaxed on the table and she cleaned me up.

This is what left a bad taste in my mouth. After we were done I peeled off another. 8 and hand it to her. She says oh no baby, its 120. I immediately think to myself that it's totally not worth it. I'd take a hh at exercise with a longer massage and 1. 2 with a hot young chick any day over that. At the end of the day, I got what I came for. It would be a nice deal if you could get in for 60 and a .8 tip. But at those prices there's better down the street. IMHO anyway.

Walker333
04-05-18, 11:46

This is what left a bad taste in my mouth. After we were done I peeled off another. 8 and hand it to her. She says oh no baby, its 120. I immediately think to myself that it's totally not worth it. I'd take a hh at exercise with a longer massage and 1. 2 with a hot young chick any day over that. At the end of the day, I got what I came for. It would be a nice deal if you could get in for 60 and a .8 tip. But at those prices there's better down the street. IMHO anyway.The standard donation for FS there is $, sometimes they ask for 1. 2, depending on the loveliness of the provider, but. 8 doesn't exist for a long time. Actually, the total of $$ for L3 isn't that bad. Stay safe Man.

Walker333
04-05-18, 11:52
They should have the 30 min option. I don't think you ever get a full 60 min there. Maybe the sign says 45 for the hour, can't remember.80 for 1 hour has been there for at least 2-3 years. It's definitely wiser, from the financial stand point, to opt for hh, but, IMHO, the girls might not like hh. FS option, especially, if it's a very first visit.

AddictedToAmp
04-05-18, 11:59
80 for 1 hour has been there for at least 2-3 years. It's definitely wiser, from the financial stand point, to opt for hh, but, IMHO, the girls might not like hh. FS option, especially, if it's a very first visit.I haven't been to Yun, or Exercise for that matter. If you take the hour (always my preference), do you actually get an hour? I am annoyed when I get kicked out after forty minutes, when I'm paying for an hour.

SaintChuck
04-05-18, 15:03
They should have the 30 min option. I don't think you ever get a full 60 min there. Maybe the sign says 45 for the hour, can't remember.

I haven't been to Yun, or Exercise for that matter. If you take the hour (always my preference), do you actually get an hour? I am annoyed when I get kicked out after forty minutes, when I'm paying for an hour.I think that my record time for the longest visit at a Korean Spa is 46 minutes. LOL. I think that an American hour is different from a Korean hour. LOL. SaintChuck.

Sam Spade
04-05-18, 16:52
Recently in the Mt Propect area and in the need for a massage. I figured the old standby, China Massage on NWH would be good enough. On Craigs, they now advertise as Massa, but the sign on the window is still China. So what changed?

At the door, 40+ yo MT lets me and takes my same old money. Last time I was hear was in the fall, so I wasn't surprised I didn't know her. I was actually expecting one of the standby grandmas to step in.

40 yo gave me a massage that was mostly rub, rub, rub over and over again. It was just OK. On the flip, she immediately asks "No trouble?" I assure her with words and hands there is no trouble. She holds up six fingers. Uh. Well, that's different, because the grandmas never asked me for a thing and were always happy with what I left them. Moving on, she treated me like a shaker weight, not gentle at all. I ask her to slow down, maybe relax the GI Joe, Kung Fu grip a bit. She doesn't follow instructions very well. She was working so hard she's actually grunting. One thing hadn't changed. They still leave the door open.

On the way out, she's talking to another MT who was a lot better looking, dressed in a skirt and heading out the door. I'm out about 15 seconds after her. Of course being in their dark rooms I am immediately blinded by the sunlight, and I'm blinking like an owl back to my car. When I get to it I did a you turn and saw the MT. She was sitting in her car parked on NWH. Nice looking. Wish I'd had her.

So I think with the name change came a change in the staff, some for better and some for worse.

E2304
04-05-18, 17:52
I think that my record time for the longest visit at a Korean Spa is 46 minutes. LOL. I think that an American hour is different from a Korean hour. LOL. SaintChuck.My one visit to PT I had to wait 20-30 minutes. Angel bounces into the room like a force of nature. I didn't know what I was in for. 90 minutes later she walks me out. The MT next door gives her a deep bow of respect. $2. OTD. Nothing has ever come close.

IrishOne9611
04-09-18, 17:51
Was in the mood so I wanted to get some Exercise.

Had not been for a long time so figured couldn't hurt to check in. Mimi was special and took great care of me. Lackluster massage and then TS some sauna and back to the room. Asked me if I wanted everything and we went at it. No mention of money or anything. She had a banging bod, great nips and smooth skin. Would say 25. Probably the hottest AMP provider I have ever had. I want to go back really soon.

Walker333
04-10-18, 11:12
Was in the mood so I wanted to get some Exercise.

Had not been for a long time so figured couldn't hurt to check in. Mimi was special and took great care of me. Lackluster massage and then TS some sauna and back to the room. Asked me if I wanted everything and we went at it. No mention of money or anything. She had a banging bod, great nips and smooth skin. Would say 25. Probably the hottest AMP provider I have ever had. I want to go back really soon.I think I've seen her and had similar experience, although she gave me a different name, it sounded more like Cherry or something similar. It was overall a nice experience, nothing unique, but solid. Good luck.

Ilpurp
04-10-18, 15:28
Any one have the number to asiana. Pm me.

DomCorazon
05-21-18, 22:06
OMG. Went last week and got leah. She was spacey. She's 31, nice rack and nice ass. Shower was good but massage was non existent. She left to go get her phone and spent the time watching music videos as she gave the "massage" as she didn't like the house music.

ChiHappiness
05-23-18, 13:58
Does anyone have her number? I lost it.

Papa Smurf
05-31-18, 14:57
Returning from a surprisingly good trip to Exercise. Drew Jorie, a sweet girl with a bangin bod and a pretty face. Beautiful set of perky sweater kittens, so she's probably about as old as she looks (20's). Plenty of teasing in the table shower and one of the better massages I've had. I requested a French finish and she blew me away. She showed off her skills while having me sit, then stand, and finally saying "fuck my mouth. " Didn't take long to finish from there. Highly recommend her.

TheHedgeHog
05-31-18, 16:37
Really missed you guys and the reports. Glad we're back online.

So had my car worked on last week right across from Summer & June. Went and picked it up last Friday and swung by for a session. Saw Summer and she hasn't changed. Really good massage and superb level 1. Really slow and enjoyable. However, I was shorted 15 minutes. I typically look at the clock on the wall right before I hop on the table. I didn't say anything as I left a standard tip, gave her a hug, and left.

Not sure if this happened to anyone else?

Papa Smurf
05-31-18, 20:44
Forgot to mention in my post below, today started as a trip to Asiana but I had trouble finding the location. I went to the address listed on a competing review site. While it was a nondescript building as referenced in previous reports, there were multiple doors with the same address number and a couple of them certainly did not look like an AMP entrance. Do I have bad location info?

Walker333
06-01-18, 13:28
Really missed you guys and the reports. Glad we're back online.

So had my car worked on last week right across from Summer & June. Went and picked it up last Friday and swung by for a session. Saw Summer and she hasn't changed. Really good massage and superb level 1. Really slow and enjoyable. However, I was shorted 15 minutes. I typically look at the clock on the wall right before I hop on the table. I didn't say anything as I left a standard tip, gave her a hug, and left.

Not sure if this happened to anyone else?Yes, it has, more than once, and that's the reason I stopped going there as often as I used to.

Walker333
06-01-18, 13:32
Returning from a surprisingly good trip to Exercise. Drew Jorie, a sweet girl with a bangin bod and a pretty face. Beautiful set of perky sweater kittens, so she's probably about as old as she looks (20's). Plenty of teasing in the table shower and one of the better massages I've had. I requested a French finish and she blew me away. She showed off her skills while having me sit, then stand, and finally saying "fuck my mouth. " Didn't take long to finish from there. Highly recommend her.I've experienced all sort of things there, but certainly had never had a good, real massage. But we are not going there to get massages, are we?

Gooch
06-02-18, 10:54
I guess I've just known where it is for so long, I never thought about it, but it sounds like you were at the right place. If you go in the front entrance that faces Oakton, you can't miss it.

Forgot to mention in my post below, today started as a trip to Asiana but I had trouble finding the location. I went to the address listed on a competing review site. While it was a nondescript building as referenced in previous reports, there were multiple doors with the same address number and a couple of them certainly did not look like an AMP entrance. Do I have bad location info?

Bob521
06-04-18, 22:29
Its been a while, but the building is sort of a duplex, facing Oakton. Heading east from the McDonalds, go under the expressway, then about a 1/4 mile I think. The MP is the door on the left. Last time I was there, over three years ago, the girl was asking me questions about how to invest her money, tax deferred. I've actually had more than a couple such conversations. Once they hear I'm a money guy they start asking for investment advice. It's pretty funny.

Bob.

I guess I've just known where it is for so long, I never thought about it, but it sounds like you were at the right place. If you go in the front entrance that faces Oakton, you can't miss it.

Mongger
06-05-18, 16:06
Returning from a surprisingly good trip to Exercise. Drew Jorie, a sweet girl with a bangin bod and a pretty face. Beautiful set of perky sweater kittens, so she's probably about as old as she looks (20's). Plenty of teasing in the table shower and one of the better massages I've had. I requested a French finish and she blew me away. She showed off her skills while having me sit, then stand, and finally saying "fuck my mouth. " Didn't take long to finish from there. Highly recommend her.Hey guys I haven't made it over here yet. Sounds like a worthwhile trip.

Anyone help explain the menu options and tipping etiquette?

Thanks in advance fellas. Once I go you can count on a solid report.

Kellster
06-06-18, 13:31
Hey guys I haven't made it over here yet. Sounds like a worthwhile trip.

Thanks in advance fellas. Once I go you can count on a solid report.I haven't been to Exercise in years and was never at Sky 1 Spa. It sounds like from what I read in the past the old Sky 1 Spa business model is used here now. They were known for sky high prices, but better looking women- so that's the trade off from other AMPs which are nearby. Massages were more relaxing than therapeutic and you will probably get shorted on time. Standard ending is available as well as others. I'd be careful about getting more than a standard ending at any AMP. I've read on here that other AMP's seem to like to save money by re-using some items which would make them...not very sanitary. If you do some research on here- you'll probably get a general idea of what you should tip. They're too expensive imo, but to each their own. Good luck!

Walker333
06-06-18, 17:14
Hey guys I haven't made it over here yet. Sounds like a worthwhile trip.

Thanks in advance fellas. Once I go you can count on a solid report.A typical F. S. Korean place, whistle 100, F. S. 120 (80 at the door) usually a nominal or non existing massage, 45 min max when paid for one hour.

MrLunta
06-07-18, 07:14
I haven't been to Exercise in years and was never at Sky 1 Spa. It sounds like from what I read in the past the old Sky 1 Spa business model is used here now. They were known for sky high prices, but better looking women- so that's the trade off from other AMPs which are nearby. Massages were more relaxing than therapeutic and you will probably get shorted on time. Standard ending is available as well as others. I'd be careful about getting more than a standard ending at any AMP. I've read on here that other AMP's seem to like to save money by re-using some items which would make them...not very sanitary. If you do some research on here- you'll probably get a general idea of what you should tip. They're too expensive imo, but to each their own. Good luck!I always come prepared with everything I would need. Sometimes they are a bit surprised but have not been turned down on using my own. With some, I have noticed they tend to get a bit more relaxed and are not as tense.

Mongger
06-07-18, 11:06
A typical F. S. Korean place, whistle 100, F. S. 120 (80 at the door) usually a nominal or non existing massage, 45 min max when paid for one hour.Is the whistle done BBBJ or covered?

Is the talent good looking?

Thanks,

M.

SmashBox1
06-07-18, 11:30
I always come prepared with everything I would need. Sometimes they are a bit surprised but have not been turned down on using my own. With some, I have noticed they tend to get a bit more relaxed and are not as tense.It is extremely alarming to me to hear that an AMP would reuse condoms. Anyone else heard that this is going on? I find it hard to imagine that this is happening, I doubt they pay more than $0. 50 per unit 8 n bulk. Anyway, guess I'll start bringing my own to be sure now.

DMichaels69
06-07-18, 14:15
That was reported at YUN a long time ago and I don't think they do that. They go to great lengths on the table shower cleaning you so I can't believe they would reuse a jimmy.

It is extremely alarming to me to hear that an AMP would reuse condoms. Anyone else heard that this is going on? I find it hard to imagine that this is happening, I doubt they pay more than $0. 50 per unit 8 n bulk. Anyway, guess I'll start bringing my own to be sure now.

ArielDude28
06-07-18, 20:19
That was reported at YUN a long time ago and I don't think they do that. They go to great lengths on the table shower cleaning you so I can't believe they would reuse a jimmy.I doubt reuse is real. It can be harmful for them to do that as well and these girls are not street side pr*.

Horny Dog #2
06-07-18, 20:40
I doubt reuse is real. It can be harmful for them to do that as well and these girls are not street side pr*.Unfortunately, I have to disagree. I have no doubt that certain places do re-use, since I have seen them rinse it out then place it between two sheets of tissue after I am done with it. Alarming, yes, but not necessarily untrue.

Kellster
06-07-18, 23:25
I always come prepared with everything I would need. Sometimes they are a bit surprised but have not been turned down on using my own. With some, I have noticed they tend to get a bit more relaxed and are not as tense.That's risky too in a different way. If LE talks to you and asks why do you have that on you now- it's hard to explain. The odds of that happening is probably low, but still.

I don't want to risk catching anything health wise (not judging anyone) which is why FS is not worth it for me.

TheHedgeHog
06-07-18, 23:26
Stopped by Sunshine Massage in Buffalo Grove earlier today and had one of the best, if not the best, massages in a long time. It's 100% legit and on the strong side of medium. LOL. Let the mt know that it's too hard on the legs and everything was good. Highly recommended if looking for a relaxing good massage.

Member #1232
06-08-18, 01:01
I always come prepared with everything I would need. Sometimes they are a bit surprised but have not been turned down on using my own. With some, I have noticed they tend to get a bit more relaxed and are not as tense.I agree that you need to be prepared. I have an AMP / escort wallet that I bring to sessions. It only has my driver's license, condoms and cash for the session plus tip. I always leave everything else in the car, especially credit cards. I also bring extra 20's hidden somewhere in case I'm offered more services than I was expecting. And, I would be surprised if an AMP's policy was to reuse condoms. I can see a MT trying to reuse them because she is a cheapskate or running out of stock. In a few AMPs I've experienced the opposite. The AMP doesn't allow FS but a willing MT will give FS if you have a condom. Then after the deed is done, the MT ties a knot around the condom, wraps it in kleenex and shoves it in your pocket for you to carry out which eliminates any evidence. It's weird walking out of an AMP with a full / used condom in your jeans pocket. Also, can you even reuse a condom? Is it possible to re-roll it back up where it's not obvious that it's 2nd hand? Sorry if this pose is a rambling mess as I've been drinking beer all evening.

Do Me 2
06-08-18, 01:23
I agree that you need to be prepared. I have an AMP / escort wallet that I bring to sessions. It only has my driver's license, condoms and cash for the session plus tip. I always leave everything else in the car, especially credit cards. I also bring extra 20's hidden somewhere in case I'm offered more services than I was expecting. And, I would be surprised if an AMP's policy was to reuse condoms. I can see a MT trying to reuse them because she is a cheapskate or running out of stock. In a few AMPs I've experienced the opposite. The AMP doesn't allow FS but a willing MT will give FS if you have a condom. Then after the deed is done, the MT ties a knot around the condom, wraps it in kleenex and shoves it in your pocket for you to carry out which eliminates any evidence. It's weird walking out of an AMP with a full / used condom in your jeans pocket. Also, can you even reuse a condom? Is it possible to re-roll it back up where it's not obvious that it's 2nd hand? Sorry if this pose is a rambling mess as I've been drinking beer all evening.I also bring the max I will spend in, also a condom, in fact in one dream I had recently she started to wrap me with saran wrap, when I said no no no I have. She smiled and was happy to oblige. Its a hobby men, need to have the goods to participate properly. LOL.

Member #1232
06-08-18, 01:56
I also bring the max I will spend in, also a condom, in fact in one dream I had recently she started to wrap me with saran wrap, when I said no no no I have. She smiled and was happy to oblige. Its a hobby men, need to have the goods to participate properly. LOL.It's somewhat hard to fake experience, as experienced girls will ask questions about who you know / where you've seen (and they all seem to know each other). Many providers have seen 100's if not 1000's of guys so unless your girl is brand new to the industry, they won't fall for any 'tricks'.

AddictedToAmp
06-08-18, 14:05
Stopped by Sunshine Massage in Buffalo Grove earlier today and had one of the best, if not the best, massages in a long time. It's 100% legit and on the strong side of medium. LOL. Let the mt know that it's too hard on the legs and everything was good. Highly recommended if looking for a relaxing good massage.Yes, you must have had Mei, she's excellent. Co-managed by a forum member.

PkMongers
06-09-18, 12:05
Has been following the reviews by fellow mongers for a long time and now decided to take the bite. And man am I glad I did. The experience was amazing in Exercise. Drove directly after office, the parking lot was packed, had to wait for some time to get a parking spot. Once done, went in, rang the bell and the old looking MMS, came out, and asked a question "do you have time to wait", My little monger, just fell out of favor. Just say he was disappointed. But said yes, - MMS asked me to wait for 10 minutes, in a room. She even offered a seat in the TV room. I declined and was sitting in the room. Was kind of scared, but was fully clothed, so it did not matter. After 15 minutes or so, came in a young looking, therapist, with very fluent english, - not heard much in my mongering life, but was surprised not only by her english but her knockers. They were amazing, and a tight body to go with it. Gave the house fee of. 06, and opted for the shower. Man oh man, I was glad I did. What started as a normal table shower, turned into a naughty affair, with a bit of teasing to the balls and then on the turn in the shower, a customary question of can I wash down there, I said, I should be lunatic to say no to it, for which, she said - "You could say no, and I would not touch it ". After a brief pause, "I would not touch," with a smirk,. Man was I floored? Went to the room, off came the towel and off came the question, "do you like something to be done today" Replied with a glee in the face and nodded. Was asked to place the donation on the stand there. Placed. 12 , and there laid down and waited. She came in and started the massage. The massage was ok, but what started after that was more important. After a good 15 min of massage, on the flip, off came the entire dress, and oh man, oh man what a sight it was. Was allowed "full" access and plenty of teasing and kisses all over, covered BJ, followed by she riding on me and then me doing, her. And those knockers, and the soft and smooth skin of hers, made me want to cum late and enjoy it, but I guess it was too much to handle. After the deed, was offered water, she came in helped me dress up, followed by a good bye kiss and hug. I was a happy man returning.

TheHedgeHog
06-09-18, 16:28
Yes, you must have had Mei, she's excellent. Co-managed by a forum member.It wasn't Mei, it was another mt. Met both Mei and the forum member, and both are down to earth nice folks.

Bob521
06-10-18, 01:41
Thanks for your kind words. Lisa was your MT. Mei is a devout Buddhist and has a genuine interest in the well being of our guests. She tends to spend her time on people with physical problems (that the girls are not trained to handle). She helped a person the other day, relieved a foot pain he had been experiencing for weeks. He tried to tip her $100 but she refused finally agreed on $40. Lately we have been sending people to nursing homes to give massages.

Mei trains the workers and holds them to a high standard. Sometimes she goes in on the massage for QC purposes. But she also makes sure that the girls get enough money to live. You can specifically ask for Mei but I would say many times she gives customers to the other MTs to keep them happy. If you really want both Mei and Lisa, ask for 4-hand.

Our "business" philosophy is to treat the customer well and with kindness. We don't short people on time. We offer a really good value vs other massage places. Repeat business keeps us going. We have a really small staff. Two, or sometimes three people. So we try to get people to text ahead for appointments.

Here's our website: http://massage0110.wixsite.com/sunshinehealthmassag.

Thanks again.

Bob.

It wasn't Mei, it was another mt. Met both Mei and the forum member, and both are down to earth nice folks.

Taz66
06-20-18, 22:38
Would someone suggest a place in Mt. Prospect and how much to expect to pay for FS?

Frogger7777
06-21-18, 11:28
Would someone suggest a place in Mt. Prospect and how much to expect to pay for FS?RTFF buddy. There are hundreds of reports to choose from.

Member #5933
06-21-18, 15:26
All I can say guys is go see June before its July. She leaves July 3rd. She is 23 years old with a body I was ready to die for. I won't post much details but its well worth every benjamin.

Taz66
06-21-18, 16:11
All I can say guys is go see June before its July. She leaves July 3rd. She is 23 years old with a body I was ready to die for. I won't post much details but its well worth every benjamin.Will do, thanks mucho👍129346;129346;.

NitroPimp
06-21-18, 23:19
All I can say guys is go see June before its July. She leaves July 3rd. She is 23 years old with a body I was ready to die for. I won't post much details but its well worth every benjamin.I went and MMA's description is accurate. 100% accurate better than I could even imagine. There may not be any better out there.

Started with the table shower and ended in glory. This girl has model material.

Member #5933
06-22-18, 11:25
I went and MMA's description is accurate. 100% accurate better than I could even imagine. There may not be any better out there.

Started with the table shower and ended in glory. This girl has model material.I wonder how many proposals she gets to marry? She told me she does this because she loves big money and money turns her on LOL. I like the honesty. I am trying to think through all my quests and she definitely makes top 3 for sexiest woman I have been with. This is a big list lmao.

Its a 2 hour drive for me but I might make it back before she leaves.

NitroPimp
06-22-18, 12:43
I wonder how many proposals she gets to marry? She told me she does this because she loves big money and money turns her on LOL. I like the honesty. I am trying to think through all my quests and she definitely makes top 3 for sexiest woman I have been with. This is a big list lmao.

Its a 2 hour drive for me but I might make it back before she leaves.Same here. I will go back for her. I'm might stay celibate till then, she complimented me on the load! But the good ones always do. A long drive through the heart of congestion but my trip wasn't too bad, beat GPS estimate by 7-8 minutes.

She will never marry unless some millionaire proposes. She is going to make the money while she can, plus she seems to like it. That was my impression.

Hobby Knobby
06-22-18, 14:26
I was on my way to xrsize to see June that was highly recommended and I stopped at hooters for 4 beers and 3 fireballs. I left feeling good and anticipating my appointment with June and I came across a hottie with blue hair walking. I said " hey girl" and she gave me the knod. I pulled around, she walked up and got in. I grabbed her tits and asked if she needed a ride. She did, and I said I had $40 and could be helpful if she was. So I skipped my appointment with June and got a $40 BJ instead. Nice rack and skillful. Got her digits and ready to trade.

Walker333
06-22-18, 16:56
I wonder how many proposals she gets to marry? She told me she does this because she loves big money and money turns her on LOL. I like the honesty. I am trying to think through all my quests and she definitely makes top 3 for sexiest woman I have been with. This is a big list lmao.

Its a 2 hour drive for me but I might make it back before she leaves.She probably has a recklessness made out of engagement rings. I'm sure there is countless number of men dreaming to 'UNITE IN MATRIMONY' with a working girl.

Member #5933
06-22-18, 21:21
I was on my way to xrsize to see June that was highly recommended and I stopped at hooters for 4 beers and 3 fireballs. I left feeling good and anticipating my appointment with June and I came across a hottie with blue hair walking. I said " hey girl" and she gave me the knod. I pulled around, she walked up and got in. I grabbed her tits and asked if she needed a ride. She did, and I said I had $40 and could be helpful if she was. So I skipped my appointment with June and got a $40 BJ instead. Nice rack and skillful. Got her digits and ready to trade.Wow nice LOL. Mustve been the fireballs talking haha. Blue hair huh? Asian? 40 bucks you saved 160 LOL. Definitely get your excercise in though. Its very healthy for you.

ArielDude28
06-23-18, 22:34
I finally visited this place after reading all the reviews here. I requested for June who has a tall and slim figure. Talks nice and is a fun masseuse. Table shower was good and the place was really clean and nice. She did a quick massage with some body to body as well. After the flip it was CG and missionary before I could not control myself. LOL. She put a really nice perfume on her body and it was a good feeling.

I think I saw the other lady and she was looking really good as well. There is talent and I had a good experience overall. 80 + 120.

DMichaels69
06-24-18, 12:23
Looks like you got a discount.

I finally visited this place after reading all the reviews here. I requested for June who has a tall and slim figure. Talks nice and is a fun masseuse. Table shower was good and the place was really clean and nice. She did a quick massage with some body to body as well. After the flip it was CG and missionary before I could not control myself. LOL. She put a really nice perfume on her body and it was a good feeling.

I think I saw the other lady and she was looking really good as well. There is talent and I had a good experience overall. 80 + 120.

ArielDude28
06-24-18, 15:21
Looks like you got a discount.She did show fingers to indicate 140 and I said I only had this today. I was fine if the service was downgraded but she just went with the flow and did not care. I did not have to get down the table and give her anything upfront. She insisted I can pay after. Very nice service.

Big Waffle
06-25-18, 16:21
Haven't been there in a long time. Recently saw June after seeing the good reviews. She is a good one. I'd say her face is her best feature. Beautiful symmetrical, oval face, with deep dark eyes, and dark hair. She has a nice slim figure, but not much of a butt. Nice girl overall. Booked a half hour for 60. No haggling, and ended up tipping 120 for the full treatment. She wanted another Jackson, but I told her that was my lunch money! I don't plan on seeing her again anyway, as she said she's going to LA in a couple weeks.

Incidentally, I'm reminded why I haven't been to any Korean places in over a year. You basically get no massage. And while the ladies are sometimes very lovely, it just isn't worth the price. You can spend half as much at Chinese or European places, and while you may have a limited menu, if you have the right therapist, it's just as enjoyable an experience, if not more.

DMichaels69
06-25-18, 17:06
Agree but on rare occasions you find a Korean MT that gives a good massage. Good she still provided service for a buck 20. Two June reports where 120 was paid and she took it. Maybe she may tell the others there that we can't take their lunch money so lets all do 120. We can hope, LOL.

Haven't been there in a long time. Recently saw June after seeing the good reviews. She is a good one. I'd say her face is her best feature. Beautiful symmetrical, oval face, with deep dark eyes, and dark hair. She has a nice slim figure, but not much of a butt. Nice girl overall. Booked a half hour for 60. No haggling, and ended up tipping 120 for the full treatment. She wanted another Jackson, but I told her that was my lunch money! I don't plan on seeing her again anyway, as she said she's going to LA in a couple weeks.

Incidentally, I'm reminded why I haven't been to any Korean places in over a year. You basically get no massage. And while the ladies are sometimes very lovely, it just isn't worth the price. You can spend half as much at Chinese or European places, and while you may have a limited menu, if you have the right therapist, it's just as enjoyable an experience, if not more.

Elmwoood
06-27-18, 10:54
Agree but on rare occasions you find a Korean MT that gives a good massage. Good she still provided service for a buck 20. Two June reports where 120 was paid and she took it. Maybe she may tell the others there that we can't take their lunch money so lets all do 120. We can hope, LOL.I saw June a few weeks ago money never discussed gave the 1. 2 and she put it away gave me a kiss and sent me on my way. They have had some good ones from LA.

NitroPimp
06-27-18, 14:36
Stopped in not sure how it happened but asked for June and got Suzy and I was pleasantly surprised, Has a great pair of D's, beautiful face and body and the massage was great!

I was wanting to see June before she returns, but we still have a week or so. Believe me, I will ask for Suzy after June leaves.

Taz66
06-27-18, 15:52
Best experience for me with AMP. Worth every $. 02. Saw Susie, which is a cute little spinner. First time but went through the whole process without being asked any question from "do you like me? How much you are willing to give me?. Was tempted to ask for June, but they were to busy and though thought a 23 yrs old is too young for me. I like to keep them over 28 yrs old.

NitroPimp
06-27-18, 18:59
Best experience for me with AMP. Worth every $. 02. Saw Susie, which is a cute little spinner. First time but went through the whole process without being asked any question from "do you like me? How much you are willing to give me?. Was tempted to ask for June, but they were to busy and though thought a 23 yrs old is too young for me. I like to keep them over 28 yrs old.I don't know if there's two Suzy's are not but I don't know that she's a spinner. But definitely, definitely a hottie. A smoking hot body and very beautiful set of D's. Also not as mechanical as June. I think June times out her every move. Not that there's anything wrong with that, because she's an expert.

Susie just goes with the flow. And I like that!

Taz66
06-28-18, 13:14
I don't know if there's two Suzy's are not but I don't know that she's a spinner. But definitely, definitely a hottie. A smoking hot body and very beautiful set of D's. Also not as mechanical as June. I think June times out her every move. Not that there's anything wrong with that, because she's an expert.

Susie just goes with the flow. And I like that!Your description is accurate, but she is about 4'9.

NitroPimp
06-30-18, 19:36
Your description is accurate, but she is about 4'9.Went back again. Got Susie for a second time, and it only gets better. When I asked Susie she told me she was five feet.

I had originally called and had an appointment set with June. When I got there somebody took my appointment. So I asked for Susie again. Truly she is a pleaser and likes to make you feel good. Actually had some good conversation about her personal life.

For my money Susie's the better deal, but I still want to see June one more time before she goes back. Also, I love the June is not going back to LA until the 16th of July. I think her popularity is overwhelming.

Taz66
07-01-18, 13:21
Went back again. Got Susie for a second time, and it only gets better. When I asked Susie she told me she was five feet.

I had originally called and had an appointment set with June. When I got there somebody took my appointment. So I asked for Susie again. Truly she is a pleaser and likes to make you feel good. Actually had some good conversation about her personal life.

For my money Susie's the better deal, but I still want to see June one more time before she goes back. Also, I love the June is not going back to LA until the 16th of July. I think her popularity is overwhelming.Does June charges more?. I would like to go back and try someone over 30.

NitroPimp
07-01-18, 15:41
Does June charges more?. I would like to go back and try someone over 30.Well if you want to try somebody over 30 June or Susie or not your girls. June wants 140 but you can get away with 120. I actually tipped Susie more because of the GFE she is much more sensual.

Taz66
07-02-18, 00:25
Well if you want to try somebody over 30 June or Susie or not your girls. June wants 140 but you can get away with 120. I actually tipped Susie more because of the GFE she is much more sensual.Yeah, Susie is sensual and very pleasant. Thanks for the info.

NitroPimp
07-02-18, 13:32
Yeah, Susie is sensual and very pleasant. Thanks for the info.Yes, a true gem. She is also upper 20's like 28 or 29. She told me but I forgot already.

June is 23 but has been doing it long enough to know how a massage should be done.

GentleBen1
07-04-18, 16:59
I guess I've just known where it is for so long, I never thought about it, but it sounds like you were at the right place. If you go in the front entrance that faces Oakton, you can't miss it.2407 Oakton.

Small used car lot on the right, asiana on the left, uses the same entrance. South side of the street 1/2 mile or so west of 83.

Summer nice massage and slow 10/10 finish. Does not like being touched but will allow B implants on repeats if she like you.

Nothing below the waste unfortunately.

Beast42
07-04-18, 18:17
2407 Oakton.

Small used car lot on the right, asiana on the left, uses the same entrance. South side of the street 1/2 mile or so west of 83.

Summer nice massage and slow 10/10 finish. Does not like being touched but will allow B implants on repeats if she like you.

Nothing below the waste unfortunately.It located right across the street from the train car that looks entirely out of place. The other girl that works there, June, is also very nice.