PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

ESA2014
09-11-14, 19:59
The Table Shower in my experience has always been the best guage as to whether they will do anything at the end. Been to Yun three times this summer. First time, they "tested the grounds" during the table shower and when I responded positively, I got a great HJ on the massage flip. Second time Table shower was really rushed and had to do a little convincing on the flip. THird time, best shower yet. Super hard going into it and got an amazing soapy HJ. Not to completion, only about a minute or so, but she knew I was not LE after that. I'm a rookie at this, but Yun is the best.

Bill R
09-12-14, 08:45
I went to Yun this afternoon. It didn't seem busy but man I got the biggest rush job ever. It wasn't bad service but no massage and in and out in less than 20 minutes. I had a third woman. Not Bebe and not Kristara even though I saw her. Very cute I must say. Anyway no pretenses of any massage. Straight to BBBJ. Technique was very good so I can't complain but way shorted on time.

I'm going to have to try Kristara's double. She's way cute.I've had many great sessions at Yun not sure what was up on this day. Might stop in again on Saturday and see if I can draw the Kristara look alike. Very nice looking lady.

I always get uneasy at Yun because it is so high volume. I don't want to be there if our Uncle visits. It is getting to be election season.

Member #5111
09-13-14, 10:56
Stopped in yesterday morning, mamasan promised me a "nice girl". Got the Kristara look alike. Threw me in the sauna to start for 2 minutes. More like 10 (which was ok because it was cold out). Shower time, thorough but safe. Did the back walking in the massage which felt great, also paid attention to my knee / ankle on my left leg due to previous injury. Satisfying finish but basic. Nothing earth shattering. $. 2 total damage.

Won't drive back up north from the DG area for the basics though.

Sam Spade
09-14-14, 19:49
I went yesterday around noon. I got Emma and the same treatment. But it was all a bit rushed. Paid for an hour and I was out in 40. I used to live in that neighborhood 9 years ago. Photo's Hot Dogs still there where I used to eat lunch all the time. Weird feeling.

Speaking of weird, I went to a sushi restaurant in Vernon Hills a little while ago. I take a good look at my Korean waitress and I am sure it is the same woman I used to get FS from back in the 90's at that AMP that was in the mini-mall at Golf and Arlington Heights Rd. I didn't say anything of course. That was a long while ago, she has miles on her and I don't want to take the chance of me getting kicked out and her getting fired. But it does make you think about what happens to them when they get too old to attract customers, or when they get tired of cleaning up the white stuff. I tipped 20%, for old times sake.

Over the Labor Day Weekend, I went to Jun's Spa and saw Emma. They still had discounted rate, very good massage, okay finish, and roaming was allowed on the outside. Thank you guys for the recommendation. Only handshake nothing more was available.

Bob521
09-15-14, 00:59
I went yesterday around noon. I got Emma and the same treatment. But it was all a bit rushed. Paid for an hour and I was out in 40. I used to live in that neighborhood 9 years ago. Photo's Hot Dogs still there where I used to eat lunch all the time. Weird feeling.

Speaking of weird, I went to a sushi restaurant in Vernon Hills a little while ago. I take a good look at my Korean waitress and I am sure it is the same woman I used to get FS from back in the 90's at that AMP that was in the mini-mall at Golf and Arlington Heights Rd. I didn't say anything of course. That was a long while ago, she has miles on her and I don't want to take the chance of me getting kicked out and her getting fired. But it does make you think about what happens to them when they get too old to attract customers, or when they get tired of cleaning up the white stuff. I tipped 20%, for old times sake.

I agree the Emma seems a bit mercenary. Sweet on the outside, but last time I gave her a tip she made a pouting face. (And it was a good tip). I wonder if it is because she worked in New York. I don't know for sure, but I suspect payscale is higher there. (Used to live in NY 20 yrs ago and everything is expensive.) As for rushed, I think Saturday is the busiest day there and they probably had many folks on the schedule.

Speaking of waitresses, one of my regular Chinese MTs worked 4 days a week as a waitress in a Chinese restaurant and 3 days (Fri / Sat / Sun) as an MT with extras. Now when I see a pretty Asian waitress, I wonder. They purposely work MT far from home and use fake names, for obvious reasons.

If I was a smooth a talker as ElginMonk, I guess I would ask the waitress if she works in the restaurant every day. With my luck I would be in the restaurant with my wife and SHE would recognize ME!

Bill R
09-15-14, 08:28

Speaking of weird, I went to a sushi restaurant in Vernon Hills a little while ago. I take a good look at my Korean waitress and I am sure it is the same woman I used to get FS from back in the 90's at that AMP that was in the mini-mall at Golf and Arlington Heights Rd. I didn't say anything of course. That was a long while ago, she has miles on her and I don't want to take the chance of me getting kicked out and her getting fired. But it does make you think about what happens to them when they get too old to attract customers, or when they get tired of cleaning up the white stuff. I tipped 20%, for old times sake.I remember Lucky Spa at that corner back in the day. There was one lady there that was really hot. Beautiful perfect tits. I had one FS session with her and then they closed up shop. I've run into Korean MTs plenty of times out side the spas. Easy to do if you go to Super H-Mart in Niles. You might run into them at King Spa right next door, too.

FrankyCando
09-15-14, 18:19
I remember Lucky Spa at that corner back in the day. There was one lady there that was really hot. Beautiful perfect tits. I had one FS session with her and then they closed up shop. I've run into Korean MTs plenty of times out side the spas. Easy to do if you go to Super H-Mart in Niles. You might run into them at King Spa right next door, too.I love shopping at H-mart.

Dwd1982
09-22-14, 14:36
I'm looking for a new spot and I've never been to any of those places. I'm not looking for FS, just a HE from an attractive provider (I'm more into curvy providers). Which of those spots should I hit first? Any recommendations? From my readings here it seems most good providers are gone already!

GotMilf
09-22-14, 15:39
I'm looking for a new spot and I've never been to any of those places. I'm not looking for FS, just a HE from an attractive provider (I'm more into curvy providers). Which of those spots should I hit first? Any recommendations? From my readings here it seems most good providers are gone already!Theyre all pretty much the same. Try them all and pick your favorite.

JoeD999
09-22-14, 15:53
I'm looking for a new spot and I've never been to any of those places. I'm not looking for FS, just a HE from an attractive provider (I'm more into curvy providers). Which of those spots should I hit first? Any recommendations? From my readings here it seems most good providers are gone already!I have been to Yun more times than I should have in the last month. The girls seem to rotate often. The last visit was just ok. The time before that was awesome. The same was true for (the old) Lux sometimes. I have never been to Pine. I think where ever you go will depend on the luck of the draw.

Bob521
09-22-14, 19:57
I have been to Yun more times than I should have in the last month. The girls seem to rotate often. The last visit was just ok. The time before that was awesome. The same was true for (the old) Lux sometimes. I have never been to Pine. I think where ever you go will depend on the luck of the draw.If you like Curvy, HE only, Good massage, consider JUN Massage (in Mt P on Kensington & Wolf). They advertise on Backpage. I can vouch for Emma. Chinese, not Korean. IMHO the Korean places are more about the extras. Less about the massage itself. $65 / hr. If you want FS go Korean. I know that is over-generalizing. Bob.

Bob521
09-23-14, 16:08
I am guilty of not taking my own suggestions. Went to Yedam today. In BG at Wieland and Deerfield. Korean. $80/ hr door, up from $70. She said she was a 45 years old. I would add 10 years to that. Name Hannah. Not attractive at all. Supposedly has a new owner since when they opened 6 months ago. In any event, nobody from before is there any more. Should have walked out damn-it. Crappy massage. Crappy finish. She started negotiations midway through, with completely utterly stupid pricing suggestions. And only got 30 minutes for my hour door fee. The silver lining, I suppose is I wanted to leave anyway. Hated it. Hated it. Hated it.

If you like Curvy, HE only, Good massage, consider JUN Massage (in Mt P on Kensington & Wolf). They advertise on Backpage. I can vouch for Emma. Chinese, not Korean. IMHO the Korean places are more about the extras. Less about the massage itself. $65 / hr. If you want FS go Korean. I know that is over-generalizing. Bob.

Dwd1982
09-26-14, 08:08
So I stopped by Yun the other night. Was terribly disappointed by the facility. The place stinks. Thin walls and doors. I turned around and left.

DMichaels69
09-26-14, 09:23
Interesting. I always thought it was clean but its been awhile since I was there.

So I stopped by Yun the other night. Was terribly disappointed by the facility. The place stinks. Thin walls and doors. I turned around and left.

JoeD999
09-26-14, 19:58
So I stopped by Yun the other night. Was terribly disappointed by the facility. The place stinks. Thin walls and doors. I turned around and left.Actually there are no doors just a curtain with an additional sliding door curtain thing. I have heard others in the room next door but it never bothered me.

Boone50
09-30-14, 19:24
I stopped at the place behind CVS today. When I walked in an older lady showed me to a room and I waited while she yelled down the hall for one of the girls. I drew Candy, early 20's with a little dress. She was a 7 with bad English.

Went to the TS room and she washed every peak and crack of my body. I almost shot my load during the TS because she gave me a HJ while she was washing me. Massage was almost a B2 be, she was fully clothed but was on the table rubbing her body across mine while massaging. I took a peak in the mirror and notice she did not have on any panties so I got excited and decided it was time to flip. I was shocked to find out everything was on the menu. We negotiated a price and when we were done her English got better real quick and we talked as she continued the massage. Went well over the hour.

Posted in Chicago forum also.

Chicago Monger
10-01-14, 10:17
I stopped at the place behind CVS today. When I walked in an older lady showed me to a room and I waited while she yelled down the hall for one of the girls. I drew Candy, early 20's with a little dress. She was a 7 with bad English.

Went to the TS room and she washed every peak and crack of my body. I almost shot my load during the TS because she gave me a HJ while she was washing me. Massage was almost a B2 be, she was fully clothed but was on the table rubbing her body across mine while massaging. I took a peak in the mirror and notice she did not have on any panties so I got excited and decided it was time to flip. I was shocked to find out everything was on the menu. We negotiated a price and when we were done her English got better real quick and we talked as she continued the massage. Went well over the hour.

Posted in Chicago forum also.There is a lot of CVS's.

Where are you talking about.

Pedorro
10-01-14, 13:41

Posted in Chicago forum also.I've visited this place about five times in the last two months. It has great for me every time. I wish the girls stay longer and not to be so pushy about the money.

OF Charlie
10-03-14, 18:43
There is a lot of CVS's.

Where are you talking about.Corner of Busse and Golf. Go back a couple of pages for older posts for additional postings.

Bbbuddy
10-04-14, 13:39
Been here many times and usually have full menu but yesterday just looking for a good rub and tug. She does my back pretty quick and says turn over and I say just do back some more since I like more teasing. She starts with the proctology exam of which I am not a big fan and tell her and had to finally pull her hand away. On the flip I said only wanted a HE but she goes for the BJ. She was actually very rough with the gonads so all in all not the best. At the end I give her. 5 and she says not enough and I told her why. As I walked out she starts yelling he didn't pay. Forget this place not worth the hassle.

Langley08
10-04-14, 15:53
Been here many times and usually have full menu but yesterday just looking for a good rub and tug. She does my back pretty quick and says turn over and I say just do back some more since I like more teasing. She starts with the proctology exam of which I am not a big fan and tell her and had to finally pull her hand away. On the flip I said only wanted a HE but she goes for the BJ. She was actually very rough with the gonads so all in all not the best. At the end I give her. 5 and she says not enough and I told her why. As I walked out she starts yelling he didn't pay. Forget this place not worth the hassle.I like. Many I have had bad experiences too, one I recently wrote a review on. But alway been scared of if I tip low due to bad service what the girl might due or might happen. So if it's bad service I don't give them what they want but they still get more then deserve.

Moccdawg
10-04-14, 21:42
I like. Many I have had bad experiences too, one I recently wrote a review on. But alway been scared of if I tip low due to bad service what the girl might due or might happen. So if it's bad service I don't give them what they want but they still get more then deserve.You got to remember, this place you pay the house fee up front, they don't care after they got their money. Plus the girl or the house won't call the police to report him (he got bad service and she got a bad tip). At most he burned a bridge and in a way may improve service for others.

I went there over six months ago 2 x, 1st time shorted on time and no extra, 2nd time went for the full hour but no extra, no tip on both times.

Werewolf0956
10-07-14, 11:33
I stopped in on Saturday (I am right around the corner). Mamasan all smiles and I got Hanna. Face 6, Body 9 w / man mades (done in Korea). Nice TS, sauna, decent massage. Full menu available but prices are up there 60/100/140. I balked but she had such a nice body we settled for 120. Got compliments for performance afterward. I usually hold my ground but I wanted to try it out, so I splurged. Massage 7, FS 7.

Bbbuddy
10-07-14, 14:16
You got to remember, this place you pay the house fee up front, they don't care after they got their money. Plus the girl or the house won't call the police to report him (he got bad service and she got a bad tip). At most he burned a bridge and in a way may improve service for others.

I went there over six months ago 2 x, 1st time shorted on time and no extra, 2nd time went for the full hour but no extra, no tip on both times.Never been shut out at Yun, in fact this one wanted to do more but all I wanted was a rub and tug and told her that, and she decided to do more. In fact walking out saw one of the women who came in and helped out another one because she wasn't getting the job done. Then they wanted me to tip both and I was like, yeah right.

Bob521
10-07-14, 19:53
I think it is understandable, if you look at it from their perspective. If you are them, once you have made up your mind that FS is your service, then it all boils down to how many $$ per day you can earn, or how many days you have to work to save up for a car, etc. Say you collect $100 tip plus $40 share of door, that's $140, times say 8 hours. That's $1,120 per day. Vs $640 per day doing just HE. And with FS, it is less work, (or less carpal tunnel) and they get laid. So, a HE costs her $60 of potential lost profits.

Never been shut out at Yun, in fact this one wanted to do more but all I wanted was a rub and tug and told her that, and she decided to do more. In fact walking out saw one of the women who came in and helped out another one because she wasn't getting the job done. Then they wanted me to tip both and I was like, yeah right.

Bbbuddy
10-08-14, 12:18
I think it is understandable, if you look at it from their perspective. If you are them, once you have made up your mind that FS is your service, then it all boils down to how many $$ per day you can earn, or how many days you have to work to save up for a car, etc. Say you collect $100 tip plus $40 share of door, that's $140, times say 8 hours. That's $1,120 per day. Vs $640 per day doing just HE. And with FS, it is less work, (or less carpal tunnel) and they get laid. So, a HE costs her $60 of potential lost profits.Bob. I get that but really don't care it's not about what's easiest for them it's about what I want!

There is a multitude of places and $170 gives me many choices. Also I can go to belvidere where there is no haggle and better looking women. So do the real economics you piss off enough customers and no door fee or tip.

Bob521
10-08-14, 19:15
Bob. I get that but really don't care it's not about what's easiest for them it's about what I want!

There is a multitude of places and $170 gives me many choices. Also I can go to belvidere where there is no haggle and better looking women. So do the real economics you piss off enough customers and no door fee or tip.

Of course, you are the customer and they need to provide good customer service. I did not mean to defend them. And after reading your entire post, yeah, like that girl was so wrong. I would be totally pissed and make sure management knows the whole story. Also I guess I am just saying I would normally go elsewhere if I wanted only R&T, since Yun is more of a one trick pony (no pun intended). For that girl in particular, it was only about the money, and therefore deserves no repeat business.

As to a solution, I don't know, but a read a good post the other day, guy says he calls the MS ahead of time about what he wants, and then just before he arrives to confirm. And being a regular, the MS always makes sure the MT selected provides exactly what he wants. That's good service and a smart customer.

Nidhogg69
10-09-14, 02:04
I stopped in on Saturday (I am right around the corner). Mamasan all smiles and I got Hanna. Face 6, Body 9 w / man mades (done in Korea). Nice TS, sauna, decent massage. Full menu available but prices are up there 60/100/140. I balked but she had such a nice body we settled for 120. Got compliments for performance afterward. I usually hold my ground but I wanted to try it out, so I splurged. Massage 7, FS 7.Stopped in there today, also drew Hanna. Spot on review. Pretty enough face (esp. By AMP standards), much younger than the grandmas you see in some of these places. Smoking body (taller than average, IMHO). I mentioned that I "often went to Yun", she was very interested in their pricing and rates. I got a slightly better deal than you (maybe playing that card worked?) but very good session. Hope she sticks around for a while.

Also so another cutie, I think her name was Suzy (or something like that. Not the best English, but the other one actually did the TS and sauna first, then Hanna gave the massage. I would have been happy with either, I think.

BlueUc
10-10-14, 10:29
Went here yesterday and paid for the full hour. Got a very tiny girl named Candy who is probably in her 30's and is all of a 100 pounds soaking wet. She was wearing this short skin tight dress and was looking quite hot actually. Later I found out that she wears nothing under that dress. Massage was pretty good and about 1/2 or so into the massage she asks if I wanted any extra services. I asked what she offered and she "hand for 60.00". I said no that's way to much which she then comes back with mouth for 100.00, and again I said that is crazy. Then she asks me what I want and with hearing those prices I said the hand, which she says ok 50.00 and I said no. I said everywhere else its 40.00 and if that's not good enough I will just take the massage and call it a day. She then gumbled saying 40.00 is too low here and this is your first time, yada yada but decides to take the 40.00. So be aware their pricing structure is very high on top of the 80.00 door fee. Not sure if the pricing structure goes down the more you go but not interested in finding out. All in all it was a good time.

LongIron
10-11-14, 19:37
Drove by CVS wanting to have lunch. Someone's uncle was ticketing a driver for what seemed to be a traffic violation in the parking lot behind cvs. I'll try again another day.

Stay safe.

Went here yesterday and paid for the full hour. Got a very tiny girl named Candy who is probably in her 30's and is all of a 100 pounds soaking wet. She was wearing this short skin tight dress and was looking quite hot actually. Later I found out that she wears nothing under that dress. Massage was pretty good and about 1/2 or so into the massage she asks if I wanted any extra services. I asked what she offered and she "hand for 60.00". I said no that's way to much which she then comes back with mouth for 100.00, and again I said that is crazy. Then she asks me what I want and with hearing those prices I said the hand, which she says ok 50.00 and I said no. I said everywhere else its 40.00 and if that's not good enough I will just take the massage and call it a day. She then gumbled saying 40.00 is too low here and this is your first time, yada yada but decides to take the 40.00. So be aware their pricing structure is very high on top of the 80.00 door fee. Not sure if the pricing structure goes down the more you go but not interested in finding out. All in all it was a good time.

Sam Lakers
10-12-14, 15:05
Drove by CVS wanting to have lunch. Someone's uncle was ticketing a driver for what seemed to be a traffic violation in the parking lot behind cvs. I'll try again another day.

Stay safe.I was there this morning. Waited in the parking lot to make sure no uncles were keeping a watch, and then went in to get the service for an hour. Will post a report separately.

Sam Lakers
10-12-14, 17:16
I went around 9:30 am. Their ad says they open at 9 everyday, but looks like they open at 10 on Sundays. Anyways, it was worth the wait as I got Suzy who was young, charming, and petite. Total GFE and not rushed at all! But, definitely expensive: 80 house + 120 FS (after negotiation).

Lurker02
10-12-14, 21:34
Went here yesterday and paid for the full hour. Got a very tiny girl named Candy who is probably in her 30's and is all of a 100 pounds soaking wet. She was wearing this short skin tight dress and was looking quite hot actually. Later I found out that she wears nothing under that dress. Massage was pretty good and about 1/2 or so into the massage she asks if I wanted any extra services. I asked what she offered and she "hand for 60.00". I said no that's way to much which she then comes back with mouth for 100.00, and again I said that is crazy. Then she asks me what I want and with hearing those prices I said the hand, which she says ok 50.00 and I said no. I said everywhere else its 40.00 and if that's not good enough I will just take the massage and call it a day. She then gumbled saying 40.00 is too low here and this is your first time, yada yada but decides to take the 40.00. So be aware their pricing structure is very high on top of the 80.00 door fee. Not sure if the pricing structure goes down the more you go but not interested in finding out. All in all it was a good time.I saw Candy a couple weeks ago, same short skirt and pricing structure. My problem was also with the pricing structure but I ended the same as you. I can get a good massage and FS and my favorite apt. For less than they ask there. But Candy was tempting though!

BlueUc
10-14-14, 10:10
I saw Candy a couple weeks ago, same short skirt and pricing structure. My problem was also with the pricing structure but I ended the same as you. I can get a good massage and FS and my favorite apt. For less than they ask there. But Candy was tempting though!I fully understand what you mean about being tempted.

BlueUc
10-16-14, 16:51
Don't really hear anyone with review for the Exercise Massage on algonquin Road. Any feedback?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exercise-spa-70-massage-wfree-table-shower-27/23421009

Bill R
10-16-14, 18:46
Be careful out there! I heard from a good source that our favorite uncle paid a visit to Yun and made some arrests.

She said they're still open for now but that may change.

Rocket Dork
10-17-14, 16:23
Don't really hear anyone with review for the Exercise Massage on algonquin Road. Any feedback?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exercise-spa-70-massage-wfree-table-shower-27/23421009Typical AMP. Nothing Special. Rocket Dork.

Brown Boy
10-17-14, 21:51

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exercise-spa-70-massage-wfree-table-shower-27/23421009I concur with Rocket Dork.

I went there once about 20 years ago, and had a really fat mamasan massage me.

I got a handy, and while she was shaking my tree, she was making a sound like the feral kid from the Road Warrior, which freaked me out a bit. Of course that was my only time there. Can't imagine it's changed much since then.

JoeD999
10-17-14, 23:46
Be careful out there! I heard from a good source that our favorite uncle paid a visit to Yun and made some arrests.

She said they're still open for now but that may change.I was there Wed night. It was busy. I saw a guy go in so I waited a few and then I saw another come out. The bell rang several times when I was there. No one mentioned anything then. This visit was weak so I am taking a break from this place.

WhiteSoxTom
10-18-14, 09:05
I was there Wed night. It was busy. I saw a guy go in so I waited a few and then I saw another come out. The bell rang several times when I was there. No one mentioned anything then. This visit was weak so I am taking a break from this place.-Don't see anything confirmed yet, and that's obviously public information. Spa busts tend to make the paper pretty fast, and at the very least the police blotter in the Herald.

-Exercise has been a roller coaster of good and bad service over the years. In the late 90's they had this little spinner named "Apple" who is still one of my all time favorites. Right now though? Meh, nothing special, juist your standard AMP experience.

Went to Sky One on Tuesday, had a really young hottie named "Hannah". Only wanted standard finish, and she did what I hate the most from these places. "You pay now" which pisses me off. Little head was in control, dreamt I wouldn't budge past 50, only paid that because she really was hot. Bolt ons, but that's OK.

Stud Muffin314
10-18-14, 18:34
Went to that place behind CVS this morning. I was looking for a HJ and wanted a place where I was assured I would get one. I was scared off of my regular place Yun as I don't like the reports of our uncle making visits. I considered the Chinese spas (which may be more 'conservative' then my mood this morning). Also considered all of the other places in the NW burbs with the letter "you" in their names (why is that?) before deciding to try "the Sky" based on positive feedback here.

Place was empty, and I got "Lacky", a very, very cute, short, petite girl in a tinier dress. Door price was 80 for an hour. Great table shower with teasing, then off to the sauna for just a few minutes to dry off. Great massage with combination of heavy and teasingly-light touch. She didn't know much English but she knew key phrases like, "you want shower" and "forty not enough, usually eighty" for the basic service. Taking a tip from you mongers, I limited my pocket cash to the maximum I was willing to spend and so she reluctantly gave me the basic service for fifty. I must say it was a memorable experience, probably the best I've had in recent times. Full roaming was allowed over and under that tiny dress and cute pink panties. But the experience was also was pretty quick and I was out of there in under an hour.

My prior price points were based on this forum and my personal experiences at Yun, Belvidere, and Rockford. This place is raising the bar: the girl was cuter and younger, the place was spotless, and it had a good vibe. What did the Muffin learn?, If you want premium service with higher quality talent, then the price is higher, at least here. I don't have the budget to do this again (and certainly never eighty for a HJ) But I'm glad I had a taste of one of the best, at least this one time.

Be safe fellow mongers.

P.S. Why does this forum auto edit my text? I apparently can't reference the letter you, and it capitalized the word after my parenthesis because I had an exclamation point in there. Maybe some of you are not as illiterate as the forum makes us appear because of these auto-corrects. Anyone know how to turn that off?

George W. Bush
10-19-14, 08:55
How much have those that have partaken given for FS? For me 120 is the absolute upper limit. I'm not trying to run the expected scale up here, because that's already over the apt prices if you include door fee.

TheNcGuy73
10-19-14, 21:51
Been here many times and usually have full menu but yesterday just looking for a good rub and tug. She does my back pretty quick and says turn over and I say just do back some more since I like more teasing. She starts with the proctology exam of which I am not a big fan and tell her and had to finally pull her hand away. On the flip I said only wanted a HE but she goes for the BJ. She was actually very rough with the gonads so all in all not the best. At the end I give her. 5 and she says not enough and I told her why. As I walked out she starts yelling he didn't pay. Forget this place not worth the hassle.Do you know what her name was?

Bob521
10-21-14, 19:57
I had just taken a Viagra in preparation for an appointment, which sadly did not pan out. But the medicine was working anyway, LOL. I am driving down 83, southbound, at 8:30 am planning to drive to a customer meeting. Passed Yun. Closed. Then passed the next place southbound, same side of the road about 1/2 mile. Sonofabitch, its open. I pulled off and went in. All doors open, as they are airing out the place and cleaning. I walk down the hall, Hello,? MS sees me and ushers me into room. MT comes in. Korean, Maybe 40. Pay her $70, kiss her on the mouth and asked her to help me undress. Shower? No thanks. Just took one.

She takes the cash and comes back to help me undress as I am kissing her and she undressing me and I am pulling her shirt off. What do you want? She asks. "I want to f*k you. ", I say. So she starts a short massage and I am taking off her clothes. Then we switch and I massage her. Back first, then she flips and I massage her front.

She asks "How much you pay?" $. I say. "No $. 5" she says. I say Yun is $. That's all I can pay. She she lubes up, etc. She asks if I brought any hats. I brought two hats and she puts one on and does a little CBJ and off to the races. Decent. When done, she gets towel to clean up.

Now the funny part she says she wants to keep the other hat. Removes it from the wrapper and tells me to toss the wrappers. She takes the hat, wraps it in a klennex. Apparently, the place does not offer FS, but she seems to be freelancing. Keeps saying shhh! And I leave to see the customer. Will return.

Biscuit123
10-31-14, 13:50
After hearing about the possible le stake out at yun and getting the standard but jeti handshake from the redhead at GH. I decided to give sky one a shot. I saw Bonnie at ONE and she demanded too much for her services. And the turn off was the haggling took place before the deed. Which means, if she is asking for $. 6 tip and she believes she is worth it, then she will consciously scale it down for $. 2.

With that said I drew Angie. Sanded blond hair, thin, bigger be's and about 25. Very friendly and sociable. If snuggled I. The sauna alittle. The massage was average and she proceeded to the deed with no discussion of tip. Very sensual woman and took her time. All said and done she continued to massage scalp and arms. I left $. 2 and with a pouty face she asked for another. 2. Which & ha e because she treated me great and there was no baggerring at all. You get more bees with honey.

Undie Radar
10-31-14, 17:05
After hearing about the possible le stake out at yun and getting the standard but jeti handshake from the redhead at GH. I decided to give sky one a shot. I saw Bonnie at ONE and she demanded too much for her services. And the turn off was the haggling took place before the deed. Which means, if she is asking for $. 6 tip and she believes she is worth it, then she will consciously scale it down for $. 2.

With that said I drew Angie. Sanded blond hair, thin, bigger be's and about 25. Very friendly and sociable. If snuggled I. The sauna alittle. The massage was average and she proceeded to the deed with no discussion of tip. Very sensual woman and took her time. All said and done she continued to massage scalp and arms. I left $. 2 and with a pouty face she asked for another. 2. Which & ha e because she treated me great and there was no baggerring at all. You get more bees with honey.If I am reading this correctly, you paid 140 for an average rub and tug? Makes ERS in Belvidere look worth the drive.

Bob521
10-31-14, 19:25
If I am reading this correctly, you paid 140 for an average rub and tug? Makes ERS in Belvidere look worth the drive.If you are looking for a good massage, a full hour, $60-65/ hr door, and a $40-$50 tip with no price haggling, consider one of the Chinese places. I hardly ever go Korean. Can't afford it. They are more about the extras. If FS or BJ is your goal most Chinese will not. Definitely not on a first visit. Aside from the extras you don't get at a Chinese place, many of the women speak very little English. So learn a few Chinese words. (Or put Google Translate and WeChat on your phone). You will absolutely get a GFE and amazing affection and humor if you do that. Offer to massage them. You will be amazed how much fun you can have when the girl actually likes being with you.

Biscuit123
11-04-14, 22:18
If I am reading this correctly, you paid 140 for an average rub and tug? Makes ERS in Belvidere look worth the drive.No. It was FS. Just didn't want to be too discriptive.

GotMilf
11-12-14, 10:39
Had a great time at Yun last week. Door fee went up $10. Oh well. Still a quality massage and I left very happy. Seniors can PM me for details.

Be safe!

MinoTaurus
11-12-14, 12:54
If you are looking for a good massage, a full hour, $60-65/ hr door, and a $40-$50 tip with no price haggling, consider one of the Chinese places. I hardly ever go Korean. Can't afford it. They are more about the extras. If FS or BJ is your goal most Chinese will not. Definitely not on a first visit. Aside from the extras you don't get at a Chinese place, many of the women speak very little English. So learn a few Chinese words. (Or put Google Translate and WeChat on your phone). You will absolutely get a GFE and amazing affection and humor if you do that. Offer to massage them. You will be amazed how much fun you can have when the girl actually likes being with you.I dig the Chinese AMPs more often than not nowadays for this reason basically. Can count on a good massage at minimum and once you warm up a provider (either via good "skillz", multiple visits, or combination of both), some serious GFE FS can often be had. I've had some wild and crazy and REAL encounters with Chinese AMP girls who are not "normally" (I. E. , at least not up until that point and / or with all their customers) FS girls. The hunt for this action is now more fun for me personally than a scripted sure thing I can get at a Korean AMP.

Bob521
11-12-14, 16:36
I dig the Chinese AMPs more often than not nowadays for this reason basically. Can count on a good massage at minimum and once you warm up a provider (either via good "skillz", multiple visits, or combination of both), some serious GFE FS can often be had. I've had some wild and crazy and REAL encounters with Chinese AMP girls who are not "normally" (I. E. , at least not up until that point and / or with all their customers) FS girls. The hunt for this action is now more fun for me personally than a scripted sure thing I can get at a Korean AMP.

Yeah, I agree and clarify my earlier statement, you can get FS with a Chinese woman, but it takes time, chemistry, and skills to build up to that point. If she likes you and trusts you, and as Mino says, they are just amazingly passionate. I mean almost out of control passionate.

Stud Muffin314
11-12-14, 20:43
Had a great time at Yun last week. Door fee went up $10. Oh well. Still a quality massage and I left very happy. Seniors can PM me for details.

Be safe!What is the door fee now? 80? This sport is getting expensive. Sigh.

GotMilf
11-13-14, 14:26
What is the door fee now? 80? This sport is getting expensive. Sigh.It's $75. But that includes TS, sauna and a quality massage for a full hour. No rushing.

Bbbuddy
11-13-14, 15:26
It's $75. But that includes TS, sauna and a quality massage for a full hour. No rushing.It depends on the MT on rushed or not. I did go to the one behind CVS and was surprised I had to pay $10 more for TS with half hour. Angie was smoking hot though and I understand asking for more but I give my standard answer, that's all I have.

JoeD999
11-13-14, 20:23
What is the door fee now? 80? This sport is getting expensive. Sigh.I was at Yun last week and I still paid 70. I was there for the full hour. Massage was very good. Extras were just ok. I drove by the Sky place but it seemed too busy from the outside so I went back to Yun. I want to try other places so I think I am going to try one of those Euro backpage ads again to see if the service is as good as the reviews.

Bob521
11-13-14, 21:24
It's $75. But that includes TS, sauna and a quality massage for a full hour. No rushing.

Last time I went to Yun a couple weeks ago, it was $70 +100, but definite rushing. Was out in less than 40 minutes.

About a week earlier I tried New Life (about a mile south on 83) at 8:45 (AM) and had an awesome GFE with Yumi. Same cost as Yun, but much more fun. I would note that New Life is not really a FS place. It's up to the girl (I think) or maybe I was irresistible. (LOL) . And bring your own hat (s).

Nuru Lover
11-14-14, 14:30
I noticed that lux is advertising new management (like they always do) but the phone number changed. I drove by to take a look but another monger got there before me. I watched him go up and try the outer door but it was locked. The open sign was on, I wonder what's going on there?

DrDerrick
11-14-14, 17:32
I am looking to opening a Spa in Schaumburg, if anyone knows any ladies interested in being a partner, please have them PM me. 352005.

Biscuit123
11-14-14, 22:31
Stopped at yun this evening and had a good time. For the record the door fee was 70. Cici is a mid thirties average looking asian. Natural sees and a nice body. She was extremely thorough in the ts. Took about 10 min and scrubbed every part of my body. After working hard all day my so is going to wonder how clean I am. FS was provided and since she was so thorough. I gave $. 1 as a tip. By the way. No le spotted.

JoeD999
11-15-14, 19:59
Stopped at yun this evening and had a good time. For the record the door fee was 70. Cici is a mid thirties average looking asian. Natural sees and a nice body. She was extremely thorough in the ts. Took about 10 min and scrubbed every part of my body. After working hard all day my so is going to wonder how clean I am. FS was provided and since she was so thorough. I gave $. 1 as a tip. By the way. No le spotted.I also worry that I will smell too clean when going home. I sometimes go back to work after a session to get a little dirty. I will do push ups or jumping jacks to work up a little sweat.

BluBallz5150
11-15-14, 20:27
Hi new here and stumbled across this site while looking for a way to relieve some frustration. Anyone care to give me a quick FAQ about the scene in the NW burbs? What's good, what's bad, who to avoid. Etc. If talking about it on here isn't kosher feel free to PM on here or I can shoot you my email.

Steve4100
11-15-14, 21:27
Hi new here and stumbled across this site while looking for a way to relieve some frustration. Anyone care to give me a quick FAQ about the scene in the NW burbs? What's good, what's bad, who to avoid. Etc. If talking about it on here isn't kosher feel free to PM on here or I can shoot you my email.Did you even bother to read the first page of posts, let alone read the forum at all? Or did you just figure we would all give it up to you? Bottom line is everything you need to know to get started is here and in the 22 rules on the front page. Rtff, go out and try something, then report back. Once you have established some credibility you will get more help. Looking forward to seeing some report. Good luck.

Rocket Dork
11-15-14, 23:49
Hi new here and stumbled across this site while looking for a way to relieve some frustration. Anyone care to give me a quick FAQ about the scene in the NW burbs? What's good, what's bad, who to avoid. Etc. If talking about it on here isn't kosher feel free to PM on here or I can shoot you my email.All the info you need is in the forum. Rocket dork.

Sinlover
11-16-14, 10:52
Hi new here and stumbled across this site while looking for a way to relieve some frustration. Anyone care to give me a quick FAQ about the scene in the NW burbs? What's good, what's bad, who to avoid. Etc. If talking about it on here isn't kosher feel free to PM on here or I can shoot you my email.Welcome aboard! We have been waiting by our computers hoping you would join so we can educate you with no effort on your part.

Seriously, spend a few hours and go back a year or two and read all the posts. This is known as RTFF. Then try someone and report on it. Repeat often.

Stud Muffin314
11-16-14, 16:06
Visited New Life on a snowy Saturday evening. Was the only customer. Mamasan appeared to be running this one-woman operation. 70 at the door, TS, then a decent massage, then normal finish without asking. Gave 40 tip, but she know I had 10 from the change for the room, so a total of 70 plus 50. I had a difficult time finishing under these circumstances as I would have preferred somebody younger than me. Won't repeat, but if older is your thing, then go nuts.

Bob521
11-16-14, 22:20
Visited New Life on a snowy Saturday evening. Was the only customer. Mamasan appeared to be running this one-woman operation. 70 at the door, TS, then a decent massage, then normal finish without asking. Gave 40 tip, but she know I had 10 from the change for the room, so a total of 70 plus 50. I had a difficult time finishing under these circumstances as I would have preferred somebody younger than me. Won't repeat, but if older is your thing, then go nuts.When I went the a few weeks ago, my MT was a 40 something year old. It was first thing in the morning on a weekday. Had an excellent GFE session. Saw the MS as well, though when I came in. I guess the "young" MT was off that night. Bob.

Call Me Booger
11-17-14, 12:47
I went to Sky Spa the other day. And all I have to say is that it was the closest experience that I've had to the old Singapore Spa.

Rabble
11-17-14, 15:09
I noticed that lux is advertising new management (like they always do) but the phone number changed. I drove by to take a look but another monger got there before me. I watched him go up and try the outer door but it was locked. The open sign was on, I wonder what's going on there?Are you saying the first door was locked?

Every time I have been there, you go in to the foyer and ring the bell.

Pro tip on Lux- If you happen to have a pay stub or work I'd for a non-L. E. Job, the massages can be paranoia free.

Bbbuddy
11-17-14, 18:35
I went to Sky Spa the other day. And all I have to say is that it was the closest experience that I've had to the old Singapore Spa.Went there today and learned that the time you wait in the sauna before the table shower and after is part of your hour you paid for. Get a knock on the door at 55 minutes and the hour saying time up. She did some teasing with the towel over but that was it so I walked out and didn't even think about leaving a tip.

Bbbuddy
11-18-14, 20:42
Thought maybe sky 1 was just having a bad day so tried it again because the time with Angie was good. Get the same lame one Kandi and paid for an hour and at about 35 asks what I did last time. I told her and she says you get money and counts it and says not enough do I have had it I snatch it back and she gives me 10 more minutes of a lame massage and goes out the door so I get dressed and she comes in and says we have new girl who can finish but wait 15 minutes. I said no, got dressed and gave mamas an the stink eye on the way out. Stiffed on time, a crappy massage and the haggle. Stay away this place is horrible!

Squat
11-19-14, 23:17
Looks like some of you enjoyed New Life. Last Wednesday, all I got was dry sauna, steamroom, shower in the steamroom, back to dry sauna, then so-so massage by the mamasan (this place was busy). After 45 min, she tells me she's done and walks out before I even remind her what she forgot. Got up and dressed and walked out without haggling or begging. Cost me $70 and didn't bother leaving anything else. As I was almost out the door, mamasan calls me and tells me she has 4 gals working there that next rime I'll be taken care of.

There is no more next time! Between Yun & Sky, why bother with this place?

Bob521
11-20-14, 00:47
Looks like some of you enjoyed New Life. Last Wednesday, all I got was dry sauna, steamroom, shower in the steamroom, back to dry sauna, then so-so massage by the mamasan (this place was busy). After 45 min, she tells me she's done and walks out before I even remind her what she forgot. Got up and dressed and walked out without haggling or begging. Cost me $70 and didn't bother leaving anything else. As I was almost out the door, mamasan calls me and tells me she has 4 gals working there that next rime I'll be taken care of.

There is no more next time! Between Yun & Sky, why bother with this place?Since I have only been there once, I can't claim to have complete knowledge. I will note that in my posting I had said my girl was clearly freelancing, since she hid the second condom I had brought, plus she made it clear that MS would not approve of her service. It is easy to Monday morning quarterback the situation, but I can say I would have left if it was the MS giving the massage. I am guessing you would have left also and she tricked you into coming in without letting you know there were no girls available.

Anyway, I apologize, if my posting misled anybody. I guess I just got "lucky". Bob.

PilotMan1970
11-20-14, 15:27
First time caller, long time listener. First time post. I went to S1 and was new to the scene and the place. Michelle was great. Gave me a great TS and took me into the DS and the the room. The massage was a little different but, after a short period we started with feeling the areas and the a BJWC and on to FSWC. She got right up on the table and played dog. My only confusion was that when I was relaxed, she stated that she needed to be taken care of. (not with $) Did she want me to go to the why for lunch and eat or did I miss something? I would recommend this place. Michelle was very pretty and was funny as well. No rush. Please help with the question I have? Thanks for having me along for the ride.

Bob521
11-20-14, 20:28
First time caller, long time listener. First time post. I went to S1 and was new to the scene and the place. Michelle was great. Gave me a great TS and took me into the DS and the the room. The massage was a little different but, after a short period we started with feeling the areas and the a BJWC and on to FSWC. She got right up on the table and played dog. My only confusion was that when I was relaxed, she stated that she needed to be taken care of. (not with $) Did she want me to go to the why for lunch and eat or did I miss something? I would recommend this place. Michelle was very pretty and was funny as well. No rush. Please help with the question I have? Thanks for having me along for the ride.If she was not asking for money, then it sounds like she did not get off. Or she wanted to get off more times. It is pretty common for women to want multiple orgasms. It is pretty easy to research the topic, but even easier to ask her directly. It is actually fun to experiment with different things and just pay attention to her reactions. Needless to say the "happier" you can make her the happier she is going to want to make you. Then when you come back, you can skip the shower and sauna and just spend the whole hour f*cking. P.S.: Make sure you get her phone number. That way you can know when she is available, and probably get some take-out. Bob.

Nooner60018
11-20-14, 21:02
Called for an appointment on Sunday. Told 1:30. Bonnie gets there same time I do. We are the only ones I the place.

Starts the massage undraped. Grrat!

I use the Typical signs of running her legs, ETC. SHe got the hint and started to make the right contact. When asked to roll over I reached up to play with the play pillows with no resistance. She quickly lifted everything up, and unzipped. When I showed Her I had the munchies she actually got close and spread open! WOW. She is definitely not a thin Asian. Had some meat on her with probably the's that where tipped with the normal Asain eraser tips. All she said was you pay extra?

The door fee that day was 50 so I gave her 80. She never looked or counted, just smiled and aid good bye.

I think I am I love!

Member #5933
11-21-14, 09:46
Called for an appointment on Sunday. Told 1:30. Bonnie gets there same time I do. We are the only ones I the place.

I use the Typical signs of running her legs, ETC. SHe got the hint and started to make the right contact. When asked to roll over I reached up to play with the play pillows with no resistance. She quickly lifted everything up, and unzipped. When I showed Her I had the munchies she actually got close and spread open! WOW. She is definitely not a thin Asian. Had some meat on her with probably the's that where tipped with the normal Asain eraser tips. All she said was you pay extra?

The door fee that day was 50 so I gave her 80. She never looked or counted, just smiled and aid good bye.

I think I am I love!Very good utr place, please keep it that way.

George W. Bush
11-23-14, 13:06
Can someone PM me info on the place, or a link to an ad? I asked OP but haven't heard back yet.

George W. Bush
11-24-14, 01:06
Can someone PM me info on the place, or a link to an ad? I asked OP but haven't heard back yet.Thanks, got my question answered. Mod can delete this thread if wanted.

Squat
11-24-14, 23:23
Since I have only been there once, I can't claim to have complete knowledge. I will note that in my posting I had said my girl was clearly freelancing, since she hid the second condom I had brought, plus she made it clear that MS would not approve of her service. It is easy to Monday morning quarterback the situation, but I can say I would have left if it was the MS giving the massage. I am guessing you would have left also and she tricked you into coming in without letting you know there were no girls available.

Anyway, I apologize, if my posting misled anybody. I guess I just got "lucky". Bob.No need to apologize Bro! As always, every trip is a YMMV.

Your Gold mine can be my strike-out and vice versa.

My crew cut didn't help my situation either, so it was a bad timing.

Since the msn said they have 4 girls working, and guranteed a better service next time, I will give them another shot.

Wirelessone
11-26-14, 14:46
I asked for and got Cici since this was my first time there. Very thorough and complete table shower so if you S. O. Pays attention to such things you will be squeaky clean and have a pedicure done on the soles of your feet as well. Back in the room Cici speaks a very deep and gag inducing covered version of French, I was impressed. LFK and multiple positions later, I walked out a happy man. Cici is 40 ish, nice small see's and kinda thin on the bottom but she is a trooper, also gives a decent massage after the act. I saw a older but bigger busted masseuse when I was there.

JoeD999
11-30-14, 16:38
I made it over here the other day. I had not been there since the new owners took over. New mms answers the door and takes me to the room. Girl comes in and collects door fee which is 80 now. I ask for table shower but she says its not working. I didn't believe her but I was already undressed so I stayed. The girl was cute with a nice short dress. Massage was ok. Not what I was used to from previous owners. Thing got better on the flip. I left $ and I was there a full hour. I will try this place again but I really want that table shower to be working.

Hammerhead2
11-30-14, 18:40

I think I am I love!In time, when I'm a senior again. After a long absence. I'd like to know through PM where this place is.

Lemeduyu
11-30-14, 23:55
Been there once so I'll pass on full judgement. Went around noon and a bigger girl around 30 massaged me. Take shower was kinda gross but I usually pass on those. Massage was fine but she ran out a couple of times to get the door. Also took a personal call for a minute. Standard finish for standard price. Then she said she could be my girlfriend and did something with my finger that kinda grossed me out. I prefer the little skinny ones so I had the wrong girl for me. Kinda far for me anyway so likely won't go back.

BlueUc
12-01-14, 11:30
Anyone try the new Jun's Spa on wolf road yet?

PilotMan1970
12-01-14, 12:40
After reading way back in the threads and trying to do some research, all I am seeing is the nice quiet Asian spas. Does anyone have a line on any others such as Polish or more white skin? Just would like to compare to see if the massage techniques are different. Or if they even exist.

Bob521
12-01-14, 19:05
Anyone try the new Jun's Spa on wolf road yet?Wolf & Kensington. Not bad. Not FS. Bob.

Cleeusa
12-02-14, 17:50
Wolf & Kensington. Not bad. Not FS. Bob.Not bad, not great. So-so looks, but very decent massage.

Nooner60018
12-05-14, 21:12

I think I am I love!All you monger sending me private mail, read the post. All of these questions are answered here. If you want the contact info do some research here like I did.

Member #5121
12-06-14, 14:46
There's a relatively new, EMP (Euro Massage Parlor) thread in the Chicago section. There's a dedicated few with this same demand. Mods were decent enough to make a place for us. Check it out and please contribute when you can.

After reading way back in the threads and trying to do some research, all I am seeing is the nice quiet Asian spas. Does anyone have a line on any others such as Polish or more white skin? Just would like to compare to see if the massage techniques are different. Or if they even exist.

Tetsuo100
12-08-14, 01:38
I've been dying to try out the Mt. Prospect area AMPs for quite some time and was able finally hit Yun this weekend. Got a mid 30's lady in a white sun / country dress by the name of sarah. Very friendly, and since she didn't recognize me, a tad nosey. She was very eager and teased me like a nelson the bully during the massage and shower and did not complain about my wandering. Hour long TS, sauna and massage for $70. I left happy and tipped $50.

She did mention that tip was usually 60, but I played the, "That's all I got. " card. Her eagerness from the start might of been since she saw my wad of money when I paid the entrance fee at the beginning. She kept looking at it and me confused thinking / hoping I would give it all to her right from the get go.

One thing I noticed at the end when I left is that she had dry lips and I pray that wasn't a sore on the corner of her mouth of some kind.

Very enjoyable service and would go back again. If not for her at least the other young cute thing that was there.

Tetsuo100
12-08-14, 01:39
I've been dying to try out the Mt. Prospect area AMPs for quite some time and was able finally hit Yun this weekend. Got a mid 30's lady in a white sun / country dress by the name of sarah. Very friendly, and since she didn't recognize me, a tad nosey. She was very eager and teased me like a nelson the bully during the massage and shower and did not complain about my wandering. Hour long TS, sauna and massage for $70. I left happy and tipped $50.

She did mention that tip was usually 60, but I played the, "That's all I got. " card. Her eagerness from the start might of been since she saw my wad of money when I paid the entrance fee at the beginning. She kept looking at it and me confused thinking / hoping I would give it all to her right from the get go.

One thing I noticed at the end when I left is that she had dry lips or something and I pray that wasn't a sore on the corner of her mouth of some kind.

Very enjoyable service and would go back again. If not for her at least the other young cute thing that was there.

GotMilf
12-08-14, 12:17
I always have a good experience at Yun. It's my go-to spot. But my latest experience trumps them all. Seniors can PM me for details.

BlueUc
12-10-14, 10:35
I was at Yun last week and noticed they are upping their extra services pricing. Telling me 60 for standard happy ending and up from there for other services.

DMichaels69
12-11-14, 09:10
Not surprising. Some guys will pay which may be why they do that.

I was at Yun last week and noticed they are upping their extra services pricing. Telling me 60 for standard happy ending and up from there for other services.

Member #5933
12-11-14, 09:41
Not surprising. Some guys will pay which may be why they do that.I think 60 for HJ is insane! Refuse to pay it. They need that money more then you. I always pay 40,80,100 unless I want to give extra because service was superb. I pay 100 at yun. Idk if they think your gullable they will get you LOL.

Rocket Dork
12-11-14, 10:18
I was at Yun last week and noticed they are upping their extra services pricing. Telling me 60 for standard happy ending and up from there for other services.You have the money. You are in control. Leave 40 and walk out. Or just walk out and they will get message. Rocket Dork.

PussyPoker
12-11-14, 12:38
This is not about Yun. I have never been there. Last week I was at a AMP and after I flipped the girl and I were talking about tips. She asked what I would tip for a CBJ. I told her 60 but if she is nude and I get to roam I will tip 80. She said that it is 100 for BJ with her close on. Then she said that the guy in the 1st room will tip 100 for BJ and 60 for HE. So I told her to go to the other room and I would leave. All of this is happening while she is stroking me. She cleans me up and I give her 40. She said not enough. I said I always tip 40. She said I know but all of the other guys tip 60. So I told her that next time I come in I will not ask for her. She had not answer for that.

DMichaels69
12-11-14, 14:35
Great way to handle the situation.

The tides will turn when guys stop paying those insane prices.

This is not about Yun. I have never been there. Last week I was at a AMP and after I flipped the girl and I were talking about tips. She asked what I would tip for a CBJ. I told her 60 but if she is nude and I get to roam I will tip 80. She said that it is 100 for BJ with her close on. Then she said that the guy in the 1st room will tip 100 for BJ and 60 for HE. So I told her to go to the other room and I would leave. All of this is happening while she is stroking me. She cleans me up and I give her 40. She said not enough. I said I always tip 40. She said I know but all of the other guys tip 60. So I told her that next time I come in I will not ask for her. She had not answer for that.

Rhinorot
12-11-14, 15:46
Wow, what a ripoff, seriously.

Walked in at Sky 1 Spa at 1 pm today.

Paid $80 for one hour with table shower (this better be good).

Message is half ass. Really. Just lightly brush my back. Then she asked me to turn over and offered me $100 HJ, $120 CBJ, and $160 FS! Wow, you got to be kidding me girl. I counter offer (reasonable offer) and then she says "no, this is a going rate". LOL, right.

I turned down the offered and she stopped and finished the message less than 30 mins.

Wow. Wow.

Never again I'm coming back.

Bob521
12-11-14, 20:32
Great way to handle the situation.

The tides will turn when guys stop paying those insane prices.Agree about inflation. I really think the Korean places are pushing that price trend more than the Chinese places. But that's probably just my opinion. But my real theory is that Yun is mainly a FS place. So in their mind (time is money) HJs are just not worth the time or the effort. They can F* you for much less effort (no carpal tunnel) and get $100-$120 tip instead of $40. And probably finish faster as well.

By contrast, Chinese is $60-$65 door fee. (but usually no table shower), $40 HE and a real massage. But FS only after they get to know you. Almost NEVER have a price negotiation before the deed.

The point is if you are going for just HE, then why go to Yun at all? Go Chinese, pay $60 door + $40 tip and you are saving a fair amount of change and getting a better experience.

Then if you are in it for the long game, (months or years) it is really easier to stay in touch with Chinese girls (using WeChat) and by doing this you can build the trust and rapport necessary to take your visits to the next level, (including take out in most cases). Many just want the sex (offsite) and not the money. GFE, in each case, frankly mind blowing fun. Bob.

E6671
12-11-14, 21:26

Message is half ass. Really. Just lightly brush my back. Then she asked me to turn over and offered me $100 HJ, $120 CBJ, and $160 FS! Wow, you got to be kidding me girl. I counter offer (reasonable offer) and then she says "no, this is a going rate". LOL, right.

I turned down the offered and she stopped and finished the message less than 30 mins.

Wow. Wow.

Never again I'm coming back.This sucks. I was planning on my first visit to Sky One on Monday. Glad I read this report. If they are demanding that much for FS then I might as well go to one of the Ohare Asains. More likely I will stay with Crystal or Pine Tree.

DMichaels69
12-11-14, 21:28
I was there once and was not impressed.

This sucks. I was planning on my first visit to Sky One on Monday. Glad I read this report. If they are demanding that much for FS then I might as well go to one of the Ohare Asains. More likely I will stay with Crystal or Pine Tree.

DMichaels69
12-11-14, 21:29
I never thought about carpal tunnel. LOL.

I use We Chat now. Thanks for that tip!

Agree about inflation. I really think the Korean places are pushing that price trend more than the Chinese places. But that's probably just my opinion. But my real theory is that Yun is mainly a FS place. So in their mind (time is money) HJs are just not worth the time or the effort. They can F* you for much less effort (no carpal tunnel) and get $100-$120 tip instead of $40. And probably finish faster as well.

By contrast, Chinese is $60-$65 door fee. (but usually no table shower), $40 HE and a real massage. But FS only after they get to know you. Almost NEVER have a price negotiation before the deed.

The point is if you are going for just HE, then why go to Yun at all? Go Chinese, pay $60 door + $40 tip and you are saving a fair amount of change and getting a better experience.

Then if you are in it for the long game, (months or years) it is really easier to stay in touch with Chinese girls (using WeChat) and by doing this you can build the trust and rapport necessary to take your visits to the next level, (including take out in most cases). Many just want the sex (offsite) and not the money. GFE, in each case, frankly mind blowing fun. Bob.

Hrodebert
12-12-14, 02:54
I recommend WeChat also. It has the same or more functionality as other chat clients, is used by many, many Chinese women in the business, and you can translate between English and Chinese and vice versa.

Agree about inflation. I really think the Korean places are pushing that price trend more than the Chinese places. But that's probably just my opinion. But my real theory is that Yun is mainly a FS place. So in their mind (time is money) HJs are just not worth the time or the effort. They can F* you for much less effort (no carpal tunnel) and get $100-$120 tip instead of $40. And probably finish faster as well.

BlueUc
12-13-14, 16:52
Earlier someone was explaining the difference between the Korean places vs the Chinese. So here is the stupid question, how can you tell which one is Korean and which are Chinese?

BlueUc
12-13-14, 18:43
How do you know if the place is korean or Chinese? Not trying to be funny.

Bob521
12-14-14, 02:00
How do you know if the place is korean or Chinese? Not trying to be funny.There are a few ways, but mostly, you get to know based on experience. Here's a couple things about 80% true.

1. Korean characters are distinctly different from Chinese or Japanese. They sort of have squarer edges and circles. Chinese characters really look more like pictures.

2. Chinese places "usually" charge $60-$65 as a door fee. Korean $70 or $80. M P Reviews and Rub Maps lists the door fees, you can check. This is a pretty good gauge.

3. Korean girls' faces are slightly different from Chinese. I think. But on this I am probably full of crap, so I won't even try to describe the difference.

4. Korean places have table showers much more often than Chinese.

5. Chinese places, the walls don't always go to the ceiling.

6. Hello in Chinese is Ni Hao. How are you is Ni Hao Ma? (Answer Wo hen hao: I am fine).

7. Chinese girls, often speak less English, and less likely to drive.

8. Ask them. Where is your family from?

9. If they won't blow you on the first visit they are probably Chinese. (Fortunately, for me this is not always true.)

10. Chinese girls use WeChat 80% of the time. Korean - I'm not sure, but think they don't.

11. Most of the guys on the forum know from having been to a place. My area is Lake County / North Cook County so you can ask if you are not sure.

Bob.

Rocket Dork
12-14-14, 10:26
There are a few ways, but mostly, you get to know based on experience. Here's a couple things about 80% true.

1. Korean characters are distinctly different from Chinese or Japanese. They sort of have squarer edges and circles. Chinese characters really look more like pictures.

2. Chinese places "usually" charge $60-$65 as a door fee. Korean $70 or $80. M P Reviews and Rub Maps lists the door fees, you can check. This is a pretty good gauge.

3. Korean girls' faces are slightly different from Chinese. I think. But on this I am probably full of crap, so I won't even try to describe the difference.

4. Korean places have table showers much more often than Chinese.

5. Chinese places, the walls don't always go to the ceiling.

6. Hello in Chinese is Ni Hao. How are you is Ni Hao Ma? (Answer Wo hen hao: I am fine).

7. Chinese girls, often speak less English, and less likely to drive.

8. Ask them. Where is your family from?

9. If they won't blow you on the first visit they are probably Chinese. (Fortunately, for me this is not always true.)

10. Chinese girls use WeChat 80% of the time. Korean - I'm not sure, but think they don't.

11. Most of the guys on the forum know from having been to a place. My area is Lake County / North Cook County so you can ask if you are not sure.

Bob.Thanks for the eplanation. I had no idea. Rocket Dork.

BlueUc
12-14-14, 14:44
Thanks for the info bob! And sorry I didn't mean to post twice that was an accident.

George W. Bush
12-14-14, 15:59
How do you locate providers on there? I looked at briefly on my phone but did not see a search function.

Bob521
12-14-14, 16:21
How do you locate providers on there? I looked at briefly on my phone but did not see a search function.You don't search for providers on WeChat. At least I don't know how.

The whole purpose is to add a person right after a massage. Whisper something like "That was a wonderful massage. I want to be able to see you again. Is that ok?" If she says yes, (which, of course she will) then asks if she uses WeChat. Say you are afraid she might go somewhere else and you will never see her again. (Which is exactly what does happen, and frankly they don't like it much either).

Once you have it on your phone, there are a couple ways to add people.

Phone# and Scan.

Click the Contacts window.

Hit the + sign on the upper right.

To do the scan, you select scan QR code on your phone. She selects "me" on her phone and then clicks the header to pull up her code.

Then she / you accept the invitation. Since they all know how to do this it is really easy.

The reverse approach is you open wechat & select "me" (at the bottom). Touch the little QR code at the top and then she scans you into her phone.

The other approach is to use her phone number. (Go to contacts, hit the + then select QQ / Mobile Contacts and add her phone number. Then send a request for her to add you).

Last approach, if you have phone numbers already in your phone. Then, from the Contacts menu, select Recommended Friends. It will list all the phone numbers in your phone that have WeChat accounts.

Personally, the scan code system is the best, in terms of their comfort level, but as long as you have her phone number, that works just as well.

But I have found phone calling is tricky. It leaves a MUCH bigger paper trail, and it is really hard to make a phone call to a woman who does not speak English. Bob.

Member #1232
12-14-14, 23:06
How do you locate providers on there? I looked at briefly on my phone but did not see a search function.I consider WeChat more of a 'next level' tool. Most Chinese women use WeChat so once you are on friendly terms with them you can ask them if they use WeChat and maybe connect with them. This way you might be able to connect with their friends which may include other girls in the industry. I'm not sure if this also applies to Korean or SE Asian women. I don't use WeChat but I've seen friends use WeChat and it seems like it has features of facebook, twitter, instagram and skype video combined in a single app on a smartphone.

GotMilf
12-15-14, 18:34

Wow. Wow.

Never again I'm coming back.Wow. Thats ridiculous. I overpaid for Sky 1 myself, but no where that high. I won't be returning there either.

Boone50
12-15-14, 19:24

Wow. Wow.

Never again I'm coming back.Who did you see? The new girls give terrible massages so I go for the 30 min, but the menu has always been standard price.

Bbbuddy
12-16-14, 00:03
Wow. Thats ridiculous. I overpaid for Sky 1 myself, but no where that high. I won't be returning there either.I got same type treatment I had 1 good visit where she took standard donation. Next one I hand her $100 she says not enough I snatch it back and say fine last time I come here. She says we have new girl she take it wait 15 minutes I said yeah right. Gave mamasan the stink eye on the way out.

Squat
12-16-14, 01:42
Visited this Mongol spa this evening and had a session with a skinny gal named "Oka". Room was ice cold and her massage skill sucked (I hate feather touch crap). After an hour session, I had to work hard for her to finish me off with lackluster HJ. I felt like I just wasted Ben Franklin.

I've had better sessions with the owner before, but for me it's time to move on to explore other locations.

Amping Around
12-16-14, 10:55
I consider WeChat more of a 'next level' tool. Most Chinese women use WeChat so once you are on friendly terms with them you can ask them if they use WeChat and maybe connect with them. This way you might be able to connect with their friends which may include other girls in the industry. I'm not sure if this also applies to Korean or SE Asian women. I don't use WeChat but I've seen friends use WeChat and it seems like it has features of facebook, twitter, instagram and skype video combined in a single app on a smartphone.I think Koreans use KakoTalk. I don't know about the WeChat. Kako is free, and a lot of them use it to communicate with family in Korea.

Lemeduyu
12-16-14, 13:35
Visited this Mongol spa this evening and had a session with a skinny gal named "Oka". Room was ice cold and her massage skill sucked (I hate feather touch crap). After an hour session, I had to work hard for her to finish me off with lackluster HJ. I felt like I just wasted Ben Franklin.

I've had better sessions with the owner before, but for me it's time to move on to explore other locations.I had the same exact experience with her last week. Froze my ass off. Softest massage ever. At the end she said "all done" and I no and pointed. She said ok without hesitation and went to it but uninspired. She was kinda cute at least.

Squat
12-16-14, 15:14
Majority of Asian women use Kakaotalk than wechat. That I can confirm 100%. However, in order to have continuous communication with them, you'll have to invest multiple visits with each one and build the relationship. These days, who has time for that?

Bob521
12-17-14, 01:50
Majority of Asian women use Kakaotalk than wechat. That I can confirm 100%. However, in order to have continuous communication with them, you'll have to invest multiple visits with each one and build the relationship. These days, who has time for that?Loaded it to my phone and it checked my phone book and automatically added 5 Koreans and 2 Mongolians and zero Chinese. Too soon to form an opinion, but seems fairly similar.

I have found zero Korean Women on WeChat. Developer of WeChat is Chinese. Developer of Kakao is Korean I think. So maybe you should have two apps, depending on your preference of women.

E6671
12-17-14, 21:52
Loaded it to my phone and it checked my phone book and automatically added 5 Koreans and 2 Mongolians and zero Chinese. Too soon to form an opinion, but seems fairly similar.

I have found zero Korean Women on WeChat. Developer of WeChat is Chinese. Developer of Kakao is Korean I think. So maybe you should have two apps, depending on your preference of women.The only woman that I know that use KakaoTalk are Korean however I only know three. I use WeChat and QQ to talk with friends and colleagues in China for the past four years. None of them use KakaoTalk so far. With both QQ and WeChat you can check for people using the APP that are close to you. Both are clearly use primarily by Asians. When I travel overseas you can use this function to find providers as well as make yourself available for them to find you. I doubt any Asian providers in the US use either for that purpose. I agree with Bob, great tools for low key communication.

Bob521
12-19-14, 01:10
Located in the same shopping center as Yun, called Good Feet (or Happy Feet.).

$30 for an hour + $20 tip. Lisa. Older, but fit Chinese woman. Nice lady, really strong massage.

To be clear, this is a legit place. Shirt off, shoes off, Pants on. Walls do not go to the ceiling, curtain on the door does not go to the ground. Room has a window also. So it is only a massage. But really good and only $30. So after you finish at Yun, you can go across the parking lot to finish being relaxed. Bob.

Squat
12-20-14, 14:04
Located in the same shopping center as Yun, called Good Feet (or Happy Feet.).

$30 for an hour + $20 tip. Lisa. Older, but fit Chinese woman. Nice lady, really strong massage.

To be clear, this is a legit place. Shirt off, shoes off, Pants on. Walls do not go to the ceiling, curtain on the door does not go to the ground. Room has a window also. So it is only a massage. But really good and only $30. So after you finish at Yun, you can go across the parking lot to finish being relaxed. Bob.Dang Bob,

You sure do explore all the little joints in the 'hood.

Thanks for the info, I always wondered about this place although the name wasn't enticing.

Bob521
12-20-14, 19:13
Dang Bob,

You sure do explore all the little joints in the 'hood.

Thanks for the info, I always wondered about this place although the name wasn't enticing.Ambiance bad. First 10 minutes feet soak. The 20 minutes shoulders, head, front. Then 15 minutes feet. Then 15 minutes back. Approx. These places that call themselves foot massage are about 1/3 on your feet. Reason is you need a different massage license to do body massage. So, basically all of the foot places are just cheaper versions of regular massage places, and the MT makes less because she is not licensed. For $30, these is not very much cash at risk. And I like a good legit massage (almost) as much as happy one. Bob.

Sam Spade
12-21-14, 21:09
Anyone remember the movie Clerks 2, where one clerk thinks he's hiring a woman and a donkey for a donkey show. Instead he gets a donkey and a fat guy dressed in leather doing unspeakable things to the donkey? All the while he's telling his friends "Chick's comin', chick's comin'.

So a few days ago I'm in Mt. Prospect and I decide to give New Life a look, as I'd never been there. I hear Yun is always full and Spa One has now jumped the shark, so why not.

In the door, mamasan takes my money and asks if I want a shower. Yes, so I'm expecting her to get the chick. Nope, she does the table shower, all covered. Chicks comin'! To the sauna, now I'll get the girl. Nope, mamasan is back and starts the massage. But surely she'll get the chick in her soon, right? Chick's comin'! Hours almost up and she starts the soft touch. Oh well, chick's not comin'. I try to make the best of it. But it was only standard finish. She had a technique somewhere between pumping up a bicycle tire and using a cork screw on a bottle of wine.

On top of that, during the table shower she tended to lean her left forearm on my body to get leverage. That leaning included my windpipe. This wasn't even close to what I was expecting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Member #5933
12-22-14, 08:39
Anyone remember the movie Clerks 2, where one clerk thinks he's hiring a woman and a donkey for a donkey show. Instead he gets a donkey and a fat guy dressed in leather doing unspeakable things to the donkey? All the while he's telling his friends "Chick's comin', chick's comin'.

So a few days ago I'm in Mt. Prospect and I decide to give New Life a look, as I'd never been there. I hear Yun is always full and Spa One has now jumped the shark, so why not.

In the door, mamasan takes my money and asks if I want a shower. Yes, so I'm expecting her to get the chick. Nope, she does the table shower, all covered. Chicks comin'! To the sauna, now I'll get the girl. Nope, mamasan is back and starts the massage. But surely she'll get the chick in her soon, right? Chick's comin'! Hours almost up and she starts the soft touch. Oh well, chick's not comin'. I try to make the best of it. But it was only standard finish. She had a technique somewhere between pumping up a bicycle tire and using a cork screw on a bottle of wine.

On top of that, during the table shower she tended to lean her left forearm on my body to get leverage. That leaning included my windpipe. This wasn't even close to what I was expecting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.LOL funny!

DMichaels69
12-22-14, 10:05
I liked one lady there but its been awhile so not sure if she is still there.

She was one of three and she was the best looking which was about a 6, great personality though.

On top of that, during the table shower she tended to lean her left forearm on my body to get leverage. That leaning included my windpipe. This wasn't even close to what I was expecting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Bob521
12-23-14, 02:03
By the way, Sam, I had a different experience, three months ago. I am certain the woman "Yumi" was freelancing. She's about mid 40's. Got there at 8:45 am and the place was open. You can read my post on the place. I had just been stood up on an 8 am private appointment nearby. Had already taken a Viagra so I was - well - you know. I walked in. MMS takes me to room (I skip the shower as my standard practice since they sometimes use the shower as a bait and switch - JUST like your story). I pay nothing until I see the girl. Agree you can't trust this MMS. Bring any supplies you think you will need. Bob.

Randolph
12-23-14, 12:42
I apologize that I cannot locate the post, but I called on a BP post yesterday of a service that operates a few hotel incalls. I was looking for Olivia, who got really good reviews on ter. She wasn't working for about a month now I'm told. Ok, daisy wasn't too far away in Deerfield. She had a couple of ok sounding reviews, incl FS, daty.

So I show up and daisy is a nice looking woman. I lean down for a kiss and she holds her lips together in a really forceful way like a six year old would do if you were trying to give them medicine.

Move along and she says can't take bra off as she just had implant surgery. WTF?

Go to bed and she stays top on. No kissing. Only CBJ so I pass on daty. Covers me and we go for a bit. I was out of there fairly soon thereafter.

Anyway, I am just passing along the warning if you call this girl you are not going to be playing with her boobs. Or touching them at all for that matter. The service should have warned me.

Randolph.

Nuru Lover
12-24-14, 02:37
I noticed that a favorite Thai escort is advertising in Schaumburg lately with her actual pictures. If that's your thing, I LOVE Apple on Eros Chicago, Asian girls in Schaumburg.

ChiHappiness
12-28-14, 12:23
I noticed a new ad on CL http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/4818498763.html.

It is set up like most foot massage places with rows of chairs that fold down if you want a full body massage. The "private room" is pulling curtains around a chair but the curtain is translucent and there is a sign to keep your underwear on. Good deep massage but that's it.

Bob521
12-28-14, 17:00
I noticed a new ad on CL http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/4818498763.html.

It is set up like most foot massage places with rows of chairs that fold down if you want a full body massage. The "private room" is pulling curtains around a chair but the curtain is translucent and there is a sign to keep your underwear on. Good deep massage but that's it.Tried them. Decent massage. Curtains. Woman working there with her boyfriend. So even if the place is empty no extras or even teasing remotely possible. Bob.

Kellster
12-29-14, 05:38

Wow. Wow.

Never again I'm coming back.Wow that's just insane. I haven't been to an AMP in years since Rainbow Spa in Rockford from the 90's, but those prices are nuts. From what I've read the massages aren't even that great. Who's giving the freakin' massage Lucy Liu?

Sam Spade
12-30-14, 22:57
No more, ever. I was there last summer and got a rather bad attitude from one of the MTs, about showing up too early. But yesterday I thought I would give them another chance, seeing the adverts in BP about being under new management. Wish I hadn't. First, I don't get the young one, but the one that's about a day younger than the mammasan. Shower? No shower. Your ad says table shower. No shower, more massage. And I got about 15 minutes of lame massage that consisted mostly of her changing towels on my back. Dry towel, wet towel, hot towel, etc. Then she starts in with the soft touch and starts whispering in my ear. She wants to know about my insurance card. She hands me my pants. I suppose she wants the tip right now. Not happy, but I go along, pulling out some Jacksons. But no, she wants my licence, my credit card and my insurance card. Now she knows I'm not LEO, so she gets to work. But the work was not worth it. Worst experience I've had in a long, long time. On the way out she wants to introduce me to everyone. Yeah! Now I see the real mammasan, and a rather cute MT. I can't help but wonder if she would have treated me better but now I don't care. Never again, and I don't care how many times they change management. Writing this place off forever. Looking forward to a much better 2015.

Bob521
12-31-14, 02:02
It has been an interesting year and I wanted to thank everybody on the forum for sharing and advice. Generous, cool folks.

So to entertain, I thought I would share my day in very brief terms. I really need an intervention!

9:15 FS with older Chinese woman.

10:10 SPA in Island Lake. Thank you Head First.

12:00 Legit massage in Mt Prospect. Woman is another Chinese friend.

2:00 Coffee at Starbucks in Palatine with (legit) Chinese friend I have know for three years.

3:10-3:30 Let same Chinese friend practice driving my car in the parking lot at Target (on Dundee).

So if you saw some Chinese chick weaving a silver Toyota around in circles in that parking lot with a petrified white guy in the passenger seat, then you saw me!

Happy New Year!! Bob.

DMichaels69
12-31-14, 10:29
Agree. I was there once and had a similar experience. Much better places out there.

No more, ever. I was there last summer and got a rather bad attitude from one of the MTs, about showing up too early. But yesterday I thought I would give them another chance, seeing the adverts in BP about being under new management. Wish I hadn't. First, I don't get the young one, but the one that's about a day younger than the mammasan. Shower? No shower. Your ad says table shower. No shower, more massage. And I got about 15 minutes of lame massage that consisted mostly of her changing towels on my back. Dry towel, wet towel, hot towel, etc. Then she starts in with the soft touch and starts whispering in my ear. She wants to know about my insurance card. She hands me my pants. I suppose she wants the tip right now. Not happy, but I go along, pulling out some Jacksons. But no, she wants my licence, my credit card and my insurance card. Now she knows I'm not LEO, so she gets to work. But the work was not worth it. Worst experience I've had in a long, long time. On the way out she wants to introduce me to everyone. Yeah! Now I see the real mammasan, and a rather cute MT. I can't help but wonder if she would have treated me better but now I don't care. Never again, and I don't care how many times they change management. Writing this place off forever. Looking forward to a much better 2015.

Member #6113
12-31-14, 14:31
Lost. 8 at this place today.

Mama stuttered when I asked her name, was hesitating and refusing to even try and have a relaxing convo.

Shot down all attempts, asked alot of probing questions about me. I've been doing this for years and know the game and the rules. Just shutdown after shutdown.

After more aggressive negotiations, she offered an old fashioned for the standard. 4, but when I ask if her hands are clean she gets offended. I've had enough at this point, I get up, dress and leave.

She was milfy and kinda hot. Maybe she didn't know me, but when you resist that hard there is simply no bigger turn off. Costly lesson.

JoeD999
12-31-14, 18:14
I spent probably three hours looking through backpage. Only one ad caught my attention and she was not available so off to Yun. Mamasan recognized me and so did the therapist. Things are still good there for me but nothing new. I don't get hassled there which I like. Massage was good, extras were good and I got what I needed. I have not seen any new talent here in a while. I keep searching for a new regular but can't find anything.

GotMilf
01-07-15, 09:41
I know Yun is nothing too special 90% of the time, but at least they're consistent. For me, anyways. I dreamt I went there the other day and drew Hannah. She's a late 30's spinner with a decent body and great massage skills. TS was nice and let me know what was in store for me on the massage table. Started out face down while she delivered a great massage. I like when they walk on the back. Nice touch. After about 20 minutes the real fun began. Seniors can PM me for details. Newbies, get your butts to Yun while the getting is good. These places have a tendency of either getting busted or drying up, talent wise. I suggest daytime during the week, if you can swing it. They tend to get really busy at night and on weekends. Ask for Hannah or She She. Stay safe, fellas.

Bob521
01-10-15, 13:16
Your inbox is full. Had a PM for you.

Bob.

Gooch
01-10-15, 14:34
For what it's worth, I thought Hannah had a really bad attitude when I saw her. Maybe she just didn't like me, or maybe she was having a bad day, or maybe she didn't like that I shot down her attempts to upsell, but she pretty much ruined the mood for me. If I drew her again, I would ask for someone else. YMMV, of course.

I know Yun is nothing too special 90% of the time, but at least they're consistent. For me, anyways. I dreamt I went there the other day and drew Hannah. She's a late 30's spinner with a decent body and great massage skills. TS was nice and let me know what was in store for me on the massage table. Started out face down while she delivered a great massage. I like when they walk on the back. Nice touch. After about 20 minutes the real fun began. Seniors can PM me for details. Newbies, get your butts to Yun while the getting is good. These places have a tendency of either getting busted or drying up, talent wise. I suggest daytime during the week, if you can swing it. They tend to get really busy at night and on weekends. Ask for Hannah or She She. Stay safe, fellas.

First And 10
01-10-15, 19:55
I had a similar experience today with Hannah. Hard negotiating up front put me out of the mood. I decided to leave and complained to Mama as I left. On the way out, through the back door, I saw Hannah sitting on the toilet with the bathroom door wide open. Classy!

This place had declined since Coco left.

For what it's worth, I thought Hannah had a really bad attitude when I saw her. Maybe she just didn't like me, or maybe she was having a bad day, or maybe she didn't like that I shot down her attempts to upsell, but she pretty much ruined the mood for me. If I drew her again, I would ask for someone else. YMMV, of course.

ChicagoGoer
01-10-15, 20:08
For what it's worth, I thought Hannah had a really bad attitude when I saw her. Maybe she just didn't like me, or maybe she was having a bad day, or maybe she didn't like that I shot down her attempts to upsell, but she pretty much ruined the mood for me. If I drew her again, I would ask for someone else. YMMV, of course.I would recommend seeing her earlier in the day. I've had her four times and the 3rd time was before closing and she was very moody. I can't blame her she probably tired from being there all day. The next time I saw her midday and she actually remembered me and apologized for the shitty rushed visit.

George W. Bush
01-11-15, 00:00
Great session with Candy tonight. Fairly young and small girl, maybe early 30's? So hard to guess women's ages, and pretty damned dangerous if you guess too high. Some play in the shower, went into room. About 15 minutes into massage she indicated FS was on the menu. I took out 80 and she asked for 100, since this was my Christmas bonus I said what the hell and gave it to her. She started tonguing me while I was on my stomach, and told me to turn a few minutes later. I did, she slipped raincoat on, used mouth to get me hard then hopped on board. She was pretty tight and started squeezing her muscles and I don't think I lasted more than a minute before I achieved my objective for the night. This girl is talented. When an old man like me is done in less than 2 minutes she's pretty good. Got dressed and came home.

Gooch
01-11-15, 12:21
It was in the early afternoon when I saw her. I don't think it's the time of day that is at issue, more likely the time of month.

I would recommend seeing her earlier in the day. I've had her four times and the 3rd time was before closing and she was very moody. I can't blame her she probably tired from being there all day. The next time I saw her midday and she actually remembered me and apologized for the shitty rushed visit.

Stud Muffin314
01-11-15, 21:06
Visited Yun on a Saturday evening. They did not seem too busy. Table shower started with a very cute younger women in a very short black dress. During the TS, there was yelling in Korean between my MT and the other MTs. After teasing in the shower, MT said that this other, older MT was going to 'take care of me'. I sat in the sauna for a few minutes, then back to the room Had a very nice massage by the older MT, then we discussed the finish. I wanted to pay 40 but she insisted on 60 and said she would make it worth my while. She did, and seniors can PM for details. Despite the switch, I left happy and satisfied. Looks like the new 'basic finish' rate is now 60 based on my recent experiences. Stay safe out there.

BlueUc
01-12-15, 13:40
60 is the new HE rate?! I sure hope not. I do notice that the MTs are really pressing you for higher rates at Yun and SkyOne. So far New Life doesn't even talk about the price, just hand it to them before leaving the room.

Visited Yun on a Saturday evening. They did not seem too busy. Table shower started with a very cute younger women in a very short black dress. During the TS, there was yelling in Korean between my MT and the other MTs. After teasing in the shower, MT said that this other, older MT was going to 'take care of me'. I sat in the sauna for a few minutes, then back to the room Had a very nice massage by the older MT, then we discussed the finish. I wanted to pay 40 but she insisted on 60 and said she would make it worth my while. She did, and seniors can PM for details. Despite the switch, I left happy and satisfied. Looks like the new 'basic finish' rate is now 60 based on my recent experiences. Stay safe out there.

Bbbuddy
01-12-15, 17:10
Visited Yun on a Saturday evening. They did not seem too busy. Table shower started with a very cute younger women in a very short black dress. During the TS, there was yelling in Korean between my MT and the other MTs. After teasing in the shower, MT said that this other, older MT was going to 'take care of me'. I sat in the sauna for a few minutes, then back to the room Had a very nice massage by the older MT, then we discussed the finish. I wanted to pay 40 but she insisted on 60 and said she would make it worth my while. She did, and seniors can PM for details. Despite the switch, I left happy and satisfied. Looks like the new 'basic finish' rate is now 60 based on my recent experiences. Stay safe out there.Only way to combat that is say take $40 or not and stand firm. Who pays $60 for he when $40 gets FS? St 130 for He I would go to belvidere for no haggle and much younger hotter women.

Bob521
01-12-15, 23:02
The price is whatever you agree to. She might say $60. Does not mean you have to pay it. As far as I can tell things are slow at AMPs and elsewhere. I can see them jacking up prices to try to keep their income steady, but remember when times are slow for them you have a better bargaining position. The other way to handle this is, if she wants $60, then tell her you want a higher tier of service in return for the extra cash. Bob.

60 is the new HE rate?! I sure hope not. I do notice that the MTs are really pressing you for higher rates at Yun and SkyOne. So far New Life doesn't even talk about the price, just hand it to them before leaving the room.

Kellster
01-14-15, 02:03
Only way to combat that is say take $40 or not and stand firm. Who pays $60 for he when $40 gets FS? St 130 for He I would go to belvidere for no haggle and much younger hotter women.Unfortunately, Belvidere increased their prices too- at least at ERS. There's been a big discussion on it in that forum. I think it's stupid unless they're absolutely swamped with business. Some of these places are going to price themselves out of the market- at least for the lower end options. Many don't even give a quality massage or have attractive women to warrant an increase.

Bbbuddy
01-14-15, 17:52
Unfortunately, Belvidere increased their prices too- at least at ERS. There's been a big discussion on it in that forum. I think it's stupid unless they're absolutely swamped with business. Some of these places are going to price themselves out of the market- at least for the lower end options. Many don't even give a quality massage or have attractive women to warrant an increase.Even with the price increase at $60 for he your looking at leaving a $25 tip at ERS for the same. Unless you're really into Asians I find it a much better session at ERS with more teasing. Plus no haggle which always puts a damper on things.

Kellster
01-15-15, 00:19
Even with the price increase at $60 for he your looking at leaving a $25 tip at ERS for the same. Unless you're really into Asians I find it a much better session at ERS with more teasing. Plus no haggle which always puts a damper on things.I prefer variety but also someone who gives a decent massage. I agree ERS is good in that it's no hassle and you get to choose the gal, but now it's $105 before any tip. Add another $25 to $30 and that ups it to $130-135 range minimum. That's close to the spa's around Chicago in price with them trying to raise the prices- whereas before it used to be a better value out there.

Bob521
01-15-15, 20:43
Had three massages today and "finished" at Lux. To be fair the first two were "semi-legit" massages with friends I've know for some time. So only one massage counts for purposes of this forum.

Anyway, according to this story I will recount, I dreamed that greeted the skinny old MMS like I was a regular. Granted I had been a regular a few months ago. Asked for "Ruby" (knowing full well Ruby is living in Charlotte right now). MMS say, she's on vacation. I asked for Sunny. (Who retired a couple years ago. I still see her at her home.) MMS says "We have new girls". Good answer, given the prior posts. Ask to wash my hands (to show cleanliness and also to check out the place for anything out of place.) Leave $80 house fee and two hats on the chair. "Suzy" comes in the room. I hug her and have her remove my shirt as I remove her dress. (Standard greeting. At an AMP). She is about 40 but has a really tight body. Here from Atlanta. Just three days. Ask her to skip the towel. Does some massage sitting on my butt. Ask her how she likes the place. Evidently not so busy right now. So I rattle off about a dozen places in the area, nationality, decor, pricing and service. I think that caught her off guard, but she did listen intently. She is licensed in GA, IL, CA, and FL. Pretty good masseuse. Then I offer to massage her, and she agrees. Used lotion and a gave her a pretty good massage including. Well you get the idea. Anyway, a good time was had by all. It looks like she may try another area place. Seemed to like my description of Sky One (Although all I said was it was FS but expensive -LOL). Never a mention of price. She never counted the $ I gave her. Bob.

P.S.: Bring your own supplies, for God's sake. She took my used one and washed it out! I said I hope you are not going to re-use that thing!

God damn.

Member #5933
01-15-15, 21:32
Had three massages today and "finished" at Lux. To be fair the first two were "semi-legit" massages with friends I've know for some time. So only one massage counts for purposes of this forum.6

Anyway, according to this story I will recount, I dreamed that greeted the skinny old MMS like I was a regular. Granted I had been a regular a few months ago. Asked for "Ruby" (knowing full well Ruby is living in Charlotte right now). MMS say, she's on vacation. I asked for Sunny. (Who retired a couple years ago. I still see her at her home.) MMS says "We have new girls". Good answer, given the prior posts. Ask to wash my hands (to show cleanliness and also to check out the place for anything out of place.) Leave $80 house fee and two hats on the chair. "Suzy" comes in the room. I hug her and have her remove my shirt as I remove her dress. (Standard greeting. At an AMP). She is about 40 but has a really tight body. Here from Atlanta. Just three days. Ask her to skip the towel. Does some massage sitting on my butt. Ask her how she likes the place. Evidently not so busy right now. So I rattle off about a dozen places in the area, nationality, decor, pricing and service. I think that caught her off guard, but she did listen intently. She is licensed in GA, IL, CA, and FL. Pretty good masseuse. Then I offer to massage her, and she agrees. Used lotion and a gave her a pretty good massage including. Well you get the idea. Anyway, a good time was had by all. It looks like she may try another area place. Seemed to like my description of Sky One (Although all I said was it was FS but expensive -LOL). Never a mention of price. She never counted the $ I gave her. Bob.

P.S.: Bring your own supplies, for God's sake. She took my used one and washed it out! I said I hope you are not going to re-use that thing!

God damn.OMG reusing condoms! I almost spit out my cappacino while reading this! Wowza.

Nuru Lover
01-16-15, 16:52
Oh yes. I made the same report on RM a few weeks ago. I thought you guys were members there. So she's washing mine out and I ask her, "why are you washing it out, do you reuse them here? (chuckle)". "Yes. " Was her response. My response was loud and upset, but I don't remember what I said, and she changed her answer to "no". I chalked it up to communication issues.

Bob521
01-16-15, 18:36
I posted about New Life a few months back and encountered a similar thing. Girl asked to keep the second (unused) hat. Unwraps it and puts it into a tissue which she then hides. Also says to be really quite and say nothing to the mamasan. From that, I would assume that the MS does not permit this sort of activity. So the theory is many (most?) places do not keep supplies of condoms. Girls sometimes have a private supply which they get through various means. And they use them when the customer does not have his own. Or they use saran wrap! So for God Sake bring your own supplies. Walmart prices are about the lowest I've seen. Bob.

Oh yes. I made the same report on RM a few weeks ago. I thought you guys were members there. So she's washing mine out and I ask her, "why are you washing it out, do you reuse them here? (chuckle)". "Yes. " Was her response. My response was loud and upset, but I don't remember what I said, and she changed her answer to "no". I chalked it up to communication issues.

ChicagoGoer
01-17-15, 03:24
Visited after work hour before they closed. I ended up getting the mamasan because I believe there were no other girls working. At first I was regretting the decision and almost walked out. TS was solid and covered all areas. Moved to the massage and was nice and firm if that's your taste. I wasn't really expecting any after school activities because of her age. I enjoyed the massage and on the flip out came the oil. Standard smooth finish, total damage. 1. No discussion was made regarding extra credit. Door fee is way too high for my liking but to win you have to lose sometimes. Overall I didn't have a bad experience just wish this place had some more eye candy.

Nuru Lover
01-22-15, 14:52
I posted about New Life a few months back and encountered a similar thing. Girl asked to keep the second (unused) hat. Unwraps it and puts it into a tissue which she then hides. Also says to be really quite and say nothing to the mamasan. From that, I would assume that the MS does not permit this sort of activity. So the theory is many (most?) places do not keep supplies of condoms. Girls sometimes have a private supply which they get through various means. And they use them when the customer does not have his own. Or they use saran wrap! So for God Sake bring your own supplies. Walmart prices are about the lowest I've seen. Bob.I've also wondered if MS is skimming their money.

BlueUc
01-22-15, 17:02
I posted about New Life a few months back and encountered a similar thing. Girl asked to keep the second (unused) hat. Unwraps it and puts it into a tissue which she then hides. Also says to be really quite and say nothing to the mamasan. From that, I would assume that the MS does not permit this sort of activity. So the theory is many (most?) places do not keep supplies of condoms. Girls sometimes have a private supply which they get through various means. And they use them when the customer does not have his own. Or they use saran wrap! So for God Sake bring your own supplies. Walmart prices are about the lowest I've seen. Bob.Now you tell me about the re-use. .

Bob521
01-22-15, 17:11
I read a very insightful post a few months ago. Fellow said he calls the mamasan ahead of time, asks advice about girls available, then again when he is almost there. I think he said he also tips her a few bucks when he leaves, and if the experience was good. Anyway, that seems like a good idea. If you tip the mamasan $10 when you leave, and thank her, she will remember you. After all that is pretty uncommon, I think? She will want to make sure you are a satisfied customer and keep returning. She will also be more likely to advise ANY girl she assigns to you that you are a GOOD customer. That means, you are far less likely to get any bullshit during your massage. And the girl will not spend half the time trying to figure out if you are a jerk etc.

One spa I go to weekly. I talk with the manager all the time. She texts me when they get a new girl. And I do get the royal treatment whenever I go. I also call her after I leave to thank her. Not sure I would do that with New Life or Lux. Did not like either MMS. Both are sneaky and not afraid to lie through their teeth and many on this board will agree.

But if you do have a good MMS and good experience, why not tip her? Bob.

I've also wondered if MS is skimming their money.

Paul Stearn
01-23-15, 06:00
I read a very insightful post a few months ago. Fellow said he calls the mamasan ahead of time, asks advice about girls available, then again when he is almost there. I think he said he also tips her a few bucks when he leaves, and if the experience was good. Anyway, that seems like a good idea.

But if you do have a good MMS and good experience, why not tip her? Bob.When I was living in Northern CA I would do that at a couple of locations and it always worked in my favor. Received calls about new girls etc.

ReadyForRub
01-24-15, 16:14
Had a nice experience a couple of months back which indicated a larger menu selection for repeat customers. Been experimenting at other spots than this one on LC & AH Rds, and haven't gotten back. Any one know if its worth a return trip. They advertise in the massage section of BP.

Bob521
01-25-15, 12:44
Had a nice experience a couple of months back which indicated a larger menu selection for repeat customers. Been experimenting at other spots than this one on LC & AH Rds, and haven't gotten back. Any one know if its worth a return trip. They advertise in the massage section of BP.This place is pretty strict and definitely not private. Walls don't go to the ceiling. Curtains, not door. Bob.

Wirelessone
01-25-15, 23:53
Had Cece again but saw a tall drink of water who winked at me as I was walking to shower so I may have to try her next time unless that was Hannah. Anyway, Ceci performed exceptionally well for the usual tip.

What was funny was while I was waiting, some monger came in and asked MMS how long of a wait cause he had a few friends, she told him to come back in 30 minutes, awkward was me walking out and right into the 3 guys who were sitting on the planter smoking cigarettes.

I will return.

Wired.

GotMilf
01-28-15, 10:39
Had Cece again but saw a tall drink of water who winked at me as I was walking to shower so I may have to try her next time unless that was Hannah. Anyway, Ceci performed exceptionally well for the usual tip.

What was funny was while I was waiting, some monger came in and asked MMS how long of a wait cause he had a few friends, she told him to come back in 30 minutes, awkward was me walking out and right into the 3 guys who were sitting on the planter smoking cigarettes.

I will return.

Wired.Hannah is pretty short, about 5' 4", so the tall drink of water might be some new talent.

DaChalupa
01-28-15, 16:55
I was going to be heading through Mt. Prospect for a meeting so I decided to finally stop in the area for a massage. I debated between S1 and Yun for a while. Was hesitant about Sky as I had read the value wasn't great, but wasn't sure about Yun either for whatever reason. Probably because it seems to be the most popular sure thing out there, so fear of LEO or something I guess. I'm still relatively new to this little hobby.

Anyway, I'm a pretty visual guy, so if I'm going somewhere for the extras that ends up influencing the decision. So I ended up choosing Sky.

I met my MT. Joy - and was not disappointed with the first impression. I passed another equally cute young lady as I was heading to the room. Can't complain about the scenary or the facility. Tables are bigger and comfy, the place seems pretty clean (though I didn't shower). Interesting side note. I was told by a MT at another place that the girls at Yun aren't as young as they look. "Good makeup" she said. Found that funny. I don't care if it's just makeup. Most of the MTs I've had could use a little more attention to their appearance.

Back on topic. I wanted an hour, she had an appoint so could only do half. Massage. What massage? A few minutes of half-assed back rubbing. Flipped, discussed options. Same as others have mentioned. Expensive. She was hot, though. First time I can honestly say a therapist has been hot. So I knew to expect a high price going in and went ahead and paid it. Her performance was average. Uninspired, really.

Still not sure if her looks were worth the price difference. $20 more? Maybe. $40? Probably not.

I'd like to get an hour there with someone else to see if a decent massage could be had. If all aspects of the experience were good I'd be okay with paying a little premium. I'll probably go on a little spree and check things out again when tax refunds come in. Until then I think I'll stick to good massages and standard finishes if the mood hits.

DaChalupa
01-28-15, 17:13
So for the last report of my recent adventures (I posted others in the Roselle thread) I finally bit the bullet and went to Yun. Had an opportunity during (what I assumed would be) non-peak hours, so I took advantage. I will say it's conveniently located in terms of pulling some cash out on the way in, LOL.

I couldn't understand the MT's name as she rinsed me off. Later on I think she called herself "Gypsy". Not sure if that was her name or just telling me she traveled around. Anyone confirm? She was attractive. Middle-aged but thin, nice chest (C maybe), no butt (typical, unfortunately. I'm an ass man), average face. The table shower felt rushed. It was thorough, but not sensual. Water was hot, air was cold. Bummer. I like a good table shower.

That, however, was my only complaint. Massage was great. Tons of pressure, used her forarms, did the back-walking, cracked my back, neck, fingers, toes. Awesome. Like Angel Massage I would honestly go back here for just a legit massage.

As everyone knows by now, everything was on the menu after. No haggling on standard pricing for services. No complaints on performance. Best overall experience I've had. Probably too good to last. Which is still the main downside. Hopefully they have a deal with the local officials going to something. It wasn't busy when I was there, but everything I've read on this and other forums seems to indicate this place gets a lot of traffic.

If the service at Sky matched Yun I'd pay a small premium for the eye candy, but the employees at Yun are easy enough on the eyes for me. I saw a pretty chesty lady while I was there. Who was that?

GotMilf
01-30-15, 11:07
Had the pleasure of meeting "Coco" the other day. Supposedly a new addition to the Yun family. I asked for "SheShe" or "Cece", whatever her name is. But she was not available. So, I made a new friend in "Coco". She is a late 30's thin beauty. Very easy on the eyes. Nice perky Cs. Dark skin. Super friendly. TS was nice. Massage was great. Left very happy. She's now added to my "list".

E6671
01-30-15, 21:56
Great session with Candy tonight. Fairly young and small girl, maybe early 30's? So hard to guess women's ages, and pretty damned dangerous if you guess too high. Some play in the shower, went into room. About 15 minutes into massage she indicated FS was on the menu. I took out 80 and she asked for 100, since this was my Christmas bonus I said what the hell and gave it to her. She started tonguing me while I was on my stomach, and told me to turn a few minutes later. I did, she slipped raincoat on, used mouth to get me hard then hopped on board. She was pretty tight and started squeezing her muscles and I don't think I lasted more than a minute before I achieved my objective for the night. This girl is talented. When an old man like me is done in less than 2 minutes she's pretty good. Got dressed and came home.I had a nice visit with Jessica a few weeks ago. About 5. 5 40's nice body. Pretty woman except for her teeth. TS was okay but nothing special. Massage was just a lot of probing, almost like kneading bread dough. Before the flip she did a nice uncovered B2 B before some 69, mish and finished from behind. Got a full hour and I left happy. On the way out I saw a small younger lady that I think may be Candy. Does anyone know if she is still there? I plan on going back Sunday.

Sam Lakers
01-30-15, 23:43
I hope I got her name right.

I visited on Friday night and the place was super busy, but it was worth the wait. Paid standard rates.

Looks - 7.

TS - 11 (this was honestly the best TS I've ever experienced).

Massage - 9.

Extras - 9 (no rush, GFE, with great attention to detail).

Biscuit123
01-31-15, 11:20

I visited on Friday night and the place was super busy, but it was worth the wait. Paid standard rates.

Looks - 7.

Massage - 9.

Extras - 9 (no rush, GFE, with great attention to detail).She is one of my atf's. Maybe late 30. Early 40. But that body is rockin.

JoeD999
01-31-15, 14:04

Looks - 7.

Massage - 9.

Extras - 9 (no rush, GFE, with great attention to detail).I pulled into Yun about 8:30 ish last night and saw how busy it was. Saw several guys sitting in cars waiting. I waited a few and then left. I really needed it after striking out at another place. Oh well. Glad you have a good time.

E6671
01-31-15, 15:47
I pulled into Yun about 8:30 ish last night and saw how busy it was. Saw several guys sitting in cars waiting. I waited a few and then left. I really needed it after striking out at another place. Oh well. Glad you have a good time.Had the same problem last Saturday. I had to pick some friends up at O-Hare around 10:00 pm So I figured I would leave early and stop at Yun. Called when I was at the Oasis (a little before 9:00) to see if they were busy and she told me they were VERY busy. Very noisy in the background. I stopped in the parking lot about 15 minutes later and called again, still very busy. Waited to see if anyone was leaving before trying to go in. Gave up at 9:30.

Chicag0
02-01-15, 17:23
With all the attention Yun is getting it is only a matter of time before uncLE notices too. The women there are not that careful about vetting new customers.

Would be a shame. Never seen this much hype before. IMHO.

Rocket Dork
02-01-15, 18:21
With all the attention Yun is getting it is only a matter of time before uncLE notices too. The women there are not that careful about vetting new customers.

Would be a shame. Never seen this much hype before. IMHO.You mongers know LE knows about this forum! I have never been there but it will be closed down soon. Rocket Dork.

Kellster
02-02-15, 02:45
You mongers know LE knows about this forum! I have never been there but it will be closed down soon. Rocket Dork.I've never been to Yun, but I doubt LE even needs to read the forum. They're pretty smart. If they want to put the heat on those places they will regardless of what is or isn't written here.

GotMilf
02-02-15, 08:52
I've never been to Yun, but I doubt LE even needs to read the forum. They're pretty smart. If they want to put the heat on those places they will regardless of what is or isn't written here.Agreed. Plus, LE hasn't been very "proactive" lately. Most departments have switched to a more "reactive" law enforcement philosophy.

More departments have focused in on backpage stings because of the "human trafficking" buzz word.

DMichaels69
02-02-15, 09:02
Someone needs to complain from what I've seen. Then they may check it out if they care.

I've never been to Yun, but I doubt LE even needs to read the forum. They're pretty smart. If they want to put the heat on those places they will regardless of what is or isn't written here.

Xxofe
02-02-15, 09:17
Someone needs to complain from what I've seen. Then they may check it out if they care.The real danger lies in some reporter trying to make his boss happy stumbles, or already knows about this site then convinces his boss to write an article about sex in the suburbs. Or maybe a silicious piece of television with a reporter and a hidden camera. Either way once a news story comes out then the cops will have to do something, so they will make a high profile bust all smiles for the camera.

Bill R
02-02-15, 09:39

Would be a shame. Never seen this much hype before. IMHO.We all know Yun used to be Spa One. Spa One was pretty much the same as Yun in terms of service.

So was Singapore. They all eventually get shutdown. Nothing lasts forever.

Enjoy it while it lasts. When it gets shutdown, rest assured another similar place will sprout up.

Kellster
02-02-15, 17:21
We all know Yun used to be Spa One. Spa One was pretty much the same as Yun in terms of service.

So was Singapore. They all eventually get shutdown. Nothing lasts forever.

Enjoy it while it lasts. When it gets shutdown, rest assured another similar place will sprout up.True. I think it has to do with the powers that be and how they want things run in their town- whether it's LE or city officials. I'm sure some towns would rather have the tax revenue vs having an empty, boarded up storefront. Others, however, don't want them at all. Exercise Spa, which is rarely talked about these days, has been there for a long time, but other spas like Daydreamers / Touch of Class / & Singapore are long gone. The ones in Belvidere have been there for decades. I guess it just depends.

Kellster
02-02-15, 17:29
The real danger lies in some reporter trying to make his boss happy stumbles, or already knows about this site then convinces his boss to write an article about sex in the suburbs. Or maybe a silicious piece of television with a reporter and a hidden camera. Either way once a news story comes out then the cops will have to do something, so they will make a high profile bust all smiles for the camera.I wouldn't worry too much about that. I think the tv networks do those reports for sweeps week. Sex sells- whether it's advertising for beer commercials or for getting higher ratings on the news. I'm sure it isn't by accident that many of the female newscasters who were hired are very attractive.

E6671
02-02-15, 18:04
I had a nice visit with Jessica a few weeks ago. About 5. 5 40's nice body. Pretty woman except for her teeth. TS was okay but nothing special. Massage was just a lot of probing, almost like kneading bread dough. Before the flip she did a nice uncovered B2 B before some 69, mish and finished from behind. Got a full hour and I left happy. On the way out I saw a small younger lady that I think may be Candy. Does anyone know if she is still there? I plan on going back Sunday.After two misses at Yun, one a week ago Saturday and the other during the week, I braved the early morning snow Sunday. I thought I would be the first one there but one fellow monger arrived slightly earlier than I did. I had called Saturday to make an appointment with Candy. Either the younger Candy has left or GeorgeWBush is a bad judge of age because my MT "Candy" certainly was not in her 30's. Though older she was still easy on the eyes and I had an awesome session. Looks 7, Body 9, massage 8. She is there through the end of this month.

Pm For more.

Bill R
02-02-15, 19:49
After two misses at Yun, one a week ago Saturday and the other during the week, I braved the early morning snow Sunday. I thought I would be the first one there but one fellow monger arrived slightly earlier than I did. I had called Saturday to make an appointment with Candy. Either the younger Candy has left or GeorgeWBush is a bad judge of age because my MT "Candy" certainly was not in her 30's. Though older she was still easy on the eyes and I had an awesome session. Looks 7, Body 9, massage 8. She is there through the end of this month.

Pm For more.You're spot on. Yun has no MT under 45. Most are 50+.

They're certainly very attractive but lots of enhancements. Sour Korea is the cosmetic surgery Capitol of the world.

DMichaels69
02-02-15, 21:40
Great Grandma action at YUN now?

GILF's! They can be a lot of fun.

You're spot on. Yun has no MT under 45. Most are 50+.

They're certainly very attractive but lots of enhancements. Sour Korea is the cosmetic surgery Capitol of the world.

Bob521
02-03-15, 02:35
I fuck a 61 year old Jewish lady every Saturday night. She also cooks for me!
Actually, I got lucky when I married her. Bob.

Great Grandma action at YUN now?

GILF's! They can be a lot of fun.

Rocket Dork
02-03-15, 09:35
Actually, I got lucky when I married her. Bob.Gilfs need lovin too. Rocket Dork.

RegionGuy
02-03-15, 12:18
I stopped in to New Life last weds at night. 3 older ladies work there. None of them are good looking. I would say all are 45+. Massage was very good. They walk on your back here so if it's not your thing I would pass. Standard HJ finish with no ask for tip. I left 30 and walked out.

DaChalupa
02-04-15, 13:28
Gave Sky 1 another chance. And it'll likely be my last. Only reason I went back is because my girl last time (Joy) was a knockout, as was another girl who I walked by on my way to the room. This time I got Sunny. She was nice enough, and still a good-looking girl, but if I'm going to be expected to pay a $20-40 premium over other places I want the same level of service plus the upgraded looks.

Table shower was uninspired. Massage was pointless. Cute face, above-average body (but no ass), and actually pretty decent personality / conversation, surprisingly. But again, for me, if I'm technically paying for a massage I want a real massage.

I did learn that the girls here are only in for a few weeks at a time, mostly. So even if you get lucky and get a looker who has actual massage skills she'll probably be gone before you get a chance to see her again.

Oh well. Live and learn. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Nuru Lover
02-06-15, 00:21
I wouldn't worry too much about that. I think the tv networks do those reports for sweeps week. Sex sells- whether it's advertising for beer commercials or for getting higher ratings on the news. I'm sure it isn't by accident that many of the female newscasters who were hired are very attractive.This discussion is interesting, and complicated. I live farther north and I'm going to point to libertyville for my example. I think that a spa location has a lot to do with it. In LV, there are spas that get by running fast and loose with their screening but seem to last forever, and others that eek out a few HJ's and then get shut down even with very little discussion on our boards. I blame neighboring businesses that get suspicious from watching the girls come and go, the guys that are constantly in and out or just creeping in the parking lots. All it takes is a prudish neighbor to google the spa name and address to get the low down on what's going on, much of it reported here where web crawlers can see our posts without a password.

I think that PD's participate in National Day of Johns and other anti prostitution campaigns, but otherwise place a low priority on harassing these places, unless someone files a complaint. Anyway, it is complicated. MS and MT skill are the bottom line in their not getting busted, we should be as careful not to incriminate ourselves (or them).

Bob521
02-06-15, 00:39
Nuru, I agree with your theory. Many of you will remember GQ Spa. I went there for years. Gina, the owner, used to tell me about the harassment she got from the Old-lady beauty parlor next door. They constantly called LEO. Made claims about girls living there. Food and Cooking. She told me she was feed up with the hassles. She finally left. So really, it was the neighbors. At least in that case. Maybe you stir in the local political / law enforcement environment. Bob.

This discussion is interesting, and complicated. I live farther north and I'm going to point to libertyville for my example. I think that a spa location has a lot to do with it. In LV, there are spas that get by running fast and loose with their screening but seem to last forever, and others that eek out a few HJ's and then get shut down even with very little discussion on our boards. I blame neighboring businesses that get suspicious from watching the girls come and go, the guys that are constantly in and out or just creeping in the parking lots. All it takes is a prudish neighbor to google the spa name and address to get the low down on what's going on, much of it reported here where web crawlers can see our posts without a password.

I think that PD's participate in National Day of Johns and other anti prostitution campaigns, but otherwise place a low priority on harassing these places, unless someone files a complaint. Anyway, it is complicated. MS and MT skill are the bottom line in their not getting busted, we should be as careful not to incriminate ourselves (or them).

Gooch
02-06-15, 08:13
Now relate that to Yun. Many of the businesses in that same area of the strip mall are Asian, and they most likely accept their neighbors as a legit business. It is set back off the street, so it's not really a political eye-sore. The BOA and the Mexican restaurant on either ends probably don't even know it's there. And the neighbors across Elmhurst Rd who can look out their back windows at the place every day apparently don't care. Net result, they have a good location. I do believe that is the biggest component in the equation.

Nuru, I agree with your theory. Many of you will remember GQ Spa. I went there for years. Gina, the owner, used to tell me about the harassment she got from the Old-lady beauty parlor next door. They constantly called LEO. Made claims about girls living there. Food and Cooking. She told me she was feed up with the hassles. She finally left. So really, it was the neighbors. At least in that case. Maybe you stir in the local political / law enforcement environment. Bob.

Joe6009
02-06-15, 11:00
Actually, I got lucky when I married her. Bob.How much does that FS action cost you?

I got divorced years ago and for shits and giggles I penciled out what I figured it cost me and I came up with about $600 per FS.

And unfortunately, the service was sub par!

Be safe!

Joe.

Bob521
02-06-15, 20:28
Here's some accounting on that subject. This summer I am taking a 14 day cruise. $9,000. That's $642 per night, assuming every night is happy! Hahahahah. Bob.

How much does that FS action cost you?

I got divorced years ago and for shits and giggles I penciled out what I figured it cost me and I came up with about $600 per FS.

Be safe!

Joe.

Member #5933
02-07-15, 08:15

Be safe!

Joe.LOL WTF is our like button haha.

Member #5111
02-07-15, 11:19

Be safe!

Joe.Ok I laughed out loud when I saw this post. I'm still married, but we've been non coitus for years. Yes gents, I said YEARS. (see my post in "how you got started")

With that said, I run a bigger deficit / ROI than the US Government.

Wirelessone
02-07-15, 21:52
See Harold Hamm, $1 billion dollar divorce after 26 years, comes out to about $105,374. 00 a day or locally Mr Griffin is paying $35 million after 10 years of marriage or about $9,586/ day. Would it suprise you that both ladies are not happy and want more, of course not.

Liz Smith has written a book called Men on Strike, why get married when some judge is going to give you the shaft, stay home on a Saturday night and watch porn, its a helluva lot cheaper. That is watch porn on the internet while you still can, before the FCC regulates internet content and trust me, online porn is going to be outlawed just like prostitution was back in the 1900's. Your liberal lady friends love to chant, ,my body my choice so I tell them oh, put your body up for sale on 47th / Cicero and watch your body be carted off to jailed, I get 'crickets' back as a response.

Wired.

HeadFirst80
02-09-15, 08:21
After reading many praises, dreamed of the place. Met with Bebe and everything that's reported seem accurate.

TS is great, back massage was very good. Flip was good with no upcharge. After the performance there was very good neck massage followed by hands and legs massage, which was very relaxing.

DaChalupa
02-09-15, 12:56
After reading many praises, dreamed of the place. Met with Bebe and everything that's reported seem accurate.

TS is great, back massage was very good. Flip was good with no upcharge. After the performance there was very good neck massage followed by hands and legs massage, which was very relaxing.Only complaint I had at Yun was the TS. Maybe it was just the day I was there, but I was freezing my balls off in there. I figured it was because the room is a little more open. Anyway, other than that, Yun's been my best overall experience if looking for a more extensive menu.

JoeD999
02-09-15, 14:18

TS is great, back massage was very good. Flip was good with no upcharge. After the performance there was very good neck massage followed by hands and legs massage, which was very relaxing.Your title freaked me out. I thought "hit" meant something else until I read your review. My heart is slowing down now. Thanks!

HeadFirst80
02-10-15, 09:05
Your title freaked me out. I thought "hit" meant something else until I read your review. My heart is slowing down now. Thanks!Sorry JoeD. I was going towards "Hit or Miss" mind of a hit. At least it made you read through.

I'll try to keep titles little mellow next time.

BlueUc
02-11-15, 20:43
Went to Yun about three weeks ago and requested a MT that mamasan said isn't there and said she has a new girl named CoCo, she worked out to be an excellent replacement. Had a great time then and today I went back and requested her, again no disappointment what so ever. CoCo is an attractive girl, age. Maybe 30 something, and a very nice thin body with very large see's. She actually provides an excellent back massage that equals any non-AMP massage place. Very deep pressure, long strokes and took her time getting out all of the knots in my neck and back. She was on the table and used her knees to massage the butt and hips area, felt awesome. Towards the end of the massaging asked if I wanted my back walked on, which I accepted. That massage alone would keep me coming back. Then on the flip she asked what I wanted and her pricing menu is good in that its not crazy over priced items that warrants immediate haggling such as I had encountered at SkyOne. She does kinda talk you out of a normal HE and prefers FS which turned out to be very good. I had asked in the beginning if I could have a shower at the end which she said was no problem at all. Was there for full hour and possibly a little over that. No rush whatsoever.

Hope she sticks around for awhile.

HeadFirst80
02-19-15, 08:13
Did any one else notice syringe work on Masseuses hands?

The one I was with seem to have a small bandage in that area. She didn't feel "high" when I was there, but just curious if this is something normal to expect.

Nuru Lover
02-19-15, 14:17
I've never seen anything that made me think drug abuse was a problem in AMPs. A regular at another place was slurring a little once maybe on a 9pm visit. The social dynamics aren't the same as those facing SW's or escorts. I haven't been to yum in more than a year, but I feel comfortable saying that I think she probably just had a bandaid on her hand.

HappyRob
02-19-15, 16:15
I've never seen any trails on arms on the girls there, so I doubt that was anything serious. Had a great time with CoCo, great attitude too -.

The one I was with seem to have a small bandage in that area. She didn't feel "high" when I was there, but just curious if this is something normal to expect.

JoeD999
02-19-15, 16:33

The one I was with seem to have a small bandage in that area. She didn't feel "high" when I was there, but just curious if this is something normal to expect.Just guessing here but since they use their hands all day maybe it is some kind of cortisone shot to help with pain?

DaChalupa
02-19-15, 19:27
Well, had a bad experience at Yun. Can't remember the girl's name off the top of my head, but I just wasn't impressed. Decent looking. Maybe a 7. Bolt-ons. Not the worst I've seen, not the best. Skinny but not in shape. But all that would have been fine if her performance was up to snuff. It wasn't.

Wanted a shower. It was busy, so had to wait. She gave me a backrub in the meantime. No oil. Really pulled my skin. Mostly just uncomfortable. And for me there's usually no such thing as too hard a massage. Conversation was okay at this point. Shower frees up. We go in. And I'll leave out details but basically I did something clumsy and apologized, but caught her rolling her eyes and from then on it only got worse. Very unfriendly and awkward. Got dumped in the sauna for a couple minutes, which was ok, but I feel like she was just trying to kill time. Massage was short. A little back walking and cracked my back, which was great. But otherwise barely did anything. It felt borderline like a Sky massage job, which makes sense because she said a friend of hers worked over there.

The mood was so shot that I should have just left, but I did the exact opposite and went full service. It was bad. She was obviously tired and not into it. Didn't even try to pretend. She might as well have said "let's get this over with". I could get the same thing if I bugged my wife long enough. I pay for the experience. Like being pampered.

If I think of this girl's name I'll post it. I'll go back to Yun, but if I drew her again I'd see if someone else was available.

BrewCityGuy
02-19-15, 21:42

The one I was with seem to have a small bandage in that area. She didn't feel "high" when I was there, but just curious if this is something normal to expect.I'm not saying it isn't possible but I think it highly unlikely. These asian women take really good care of themselves. I'd be surprised to find out one of them had a drug problem. Not to mention one that would require syringes. I think the only addiction most of them have is an addiction to shopping.

IlDiavolo
02-19-15, 21:50

The one I was with seem to have a small bandage in that area. She didn't feel "high" when I was there, but just curious if this is something normal to expect.I was at Yun 2 weeks ago, drew Coco. Slim, petite, pretty, too much makeup and she probably didn't need it because she's actually good looking, probably just trying to cover her age.

7 for door, TS, 2 minutes in sauna. Not bad massage, used knees and did the walk. $ for FS on the flip with no hassle and didn't ask me to pay til after. A first for me. And surprising since it was my first visit.

Now for the reply: she did have some band aids on her upper arm. Looked like some kind of inoculation, not trax. Perhaps she'd given blood? I thought twice about it, and decided I was being overly cautious. Coco was great, treat her like a lady.

Yun was fun. On to the next!

DMichaels69
02-20-15, 11:09
Very typical experience at a Korean AMP. Assembly line mentality.

Well, had a bad experience at Yun. Can't remember the girl's name off the top of my head, but I just wasn't impressed. Decent looking. Maybe a 7. Bolt-ons. Not the worst I've seen, not the best. Skinny but not in shape. But all that would have been fine if her performance was up to snuff. It wasn't.

Wanted a shower. It was busy, so had to wait. She gave me a backrub in the meantime. No oil. Really pulled my skin. Mostly just uncomfortable. And for me there's usually no such thing as too hard a massage. Conversation was okay at this point. Shower frees up. We go in. And I'll leave out details but basically I did something clumsy and apologized, but caught her rolling her eyes and from then on it only got worse. Very unfriendly and awkward. Got dumped in the sauna for a couple minutes, which was ok, but I feel like she was just trying to kill time. Massage was short. A little back walking and cracked my back, which was great. But otherwise barely did anything. It felt borderline like a Sky massage job, which makes sense because she said a friend of hers worked over there.

The mood was so shot that I should have just left, but I did the exact opposite and went full service. It was bad. She was obviously tired and not into it. Didn't even try to pretend. She might as well have said "let's get this over with". I could get the same thing if I bugged my wife long enough. I pay for the experience. Like being pampered.

If I think of this girl's name I'll post it. I'll go back to Yun, but if I drew her again I'd see if someone else was available.

DaChalupa
02-20-15, 16:05
Very typical experience at a Korean AMP. Assembly line mentality.I guess I'm not surprised, but most reports I read from Yun (and my previous experience) indicate better service than this last visit. Other places usually either the massage is good or the extras. Rarely both. That's ok. If I'm after the better massage I know where to go, and visa versa. However, Yun seemed to be above average on both fronts, which is why I went back there. I'm hoping this isn't the direction they're heading to try to compete with Sky. Bringing in new talent with an emphasis on looks over skill. My first trip to Yun was the best overall session I've had, so it's just disappointing that it went from "This place is great" to "I don't know if I'll come back".

At this point I think I'll go back to a couple places that give great sessions with standard finish and average women. I'm a bit younger, so it's always kinda weird to have a lady my mom could play bridge with giving me the business. Oh well.

DMichaels69
02-20-15, 19:21
Agree. I enjoyed a couple good massages there and the last time the massage lacked and the rest was rushed. I think more of this happens than is reported.

I guess I'm not surprised, but most reports I read from Yun (and my previous experience) indicate better service than this last visit. Other places usually either the massage is good or the extras. Rarely both. That's ok. If I'm after the better massage I know where to go, and visa versa. However, Yun seemed to be above average on both fronts, which is why I went back there. I'm hoping this isn't the direction they're heading to try to compete with Sky. Bringing in new talent with an emphasis on looks over skill. My first trip to Yun was the best overall session I've had, so it's just disappointing that it went from "This place is great" to "I don't know if I'll come back".

At this point I think I'll go back to a couple places that give great sessions with standard finish and average women. I'm a bit younger, so it's always kinda weird to have a lady my mom could play bridge with giving me the business. Oh well.

ReadyForRub
02-21-15, 13:23
Finally decided to give this one a try, and it was worth it. Advertises on BP in the "services", "massage" section. Big sign in the strip mall on the west side of Milwaukee, at the intersection with Sanders. Regular pricing with no mention of accessorial charges. Lucy delighted with offered gratuity for solid service. On days like this, I could almost be satisfied by just laying on the incredibly soft, heated table; but Lucy's massage skills may be the best I've experienced this side of Shanghai. On the first visit, manual exploration was allowed, and I couldn't have been happier when the hour was up. Time will tell what the full extent of services may be, but I will certainly return to explore the possibilities.

JoeD999
02-23-15, 16:12
Finally decided to give this one a try, and it was worth it. Advertises on BP in the "services", "massage" section. Big sign in the strip mall on the west side of Milwaukee, at the intersection with Sanders. Regular pricing with no mention of accessorial charges. Lucy delighted with offered gratuity for solid service. On days like this, I could almost be satisfied by just laying on the incredibly soft, heated table; but Lucy's massage skills may be the best I've experienced this side of Shanghai. On the first visit, manual exploration was allowed, and I couldn't have been happier when the hour was up. Time will tell what the full extent of services may be, but I will certainly return to explore the possibilities.I might have to try this place out. Did they have a table shower or regular shower there? The ad just says shower.

ReadyForRub
02-24-15, 16:37
I might have to try this place out. Did they have a table shower or regular shower there? The ad just says shower.Didn't shower.

GotMilf
02-25-15, 12:59

If I think of this girl's name I'll post it. I'll go back to Yun, but if I drew her again I'd see if someone else was available.Two questions:

What day of the week / time of day did you go?

What did you do in the shower?

DaChalupa
02-25-15, 13:54
Two questions:

What day of the week / time of day did you go?

What did you do in the shower?I left out those details as I didn't really want the provider to know who I was. But let's just leave it at the shower thing would have been the equivalent of, I don't know, me accidentally dropping a towel when I went to hand it to her. Didn't make a mess. Didn't hurt her. Didn't get her wet. The type of little clumsy thing that no one would care about unless they were already in a crappy mood or were, in general, just a miserable person.

Can't remember what day of the week I went now. I think a Wednesday, maybe? Middle of the week. I always go during the work week, usually in the afternoon (my job is flexible enough that I can step out for a personal appointment without being questioned or hassled). I think in this case I stopped in around 3:30?

I'm a forgiving person, and would typically give someone the benefit of the doubt. And maybe this girl (really bugging me I can't remember her name) was having a bad day. But that's not my fault, and it's a service industry, so suck it up. If I wanted to feel like I was annoying someone, I'd go home and bug my wife for sex. At least with her I'm not paying for a bad attitude.

GotMilf
02-27-15, 11:58
I left out those details as I didn't really want the provider to know who I was. But let's just leave it at the shower thing would have been the equivalent of, I don't know, me accidentally dropping a towel when I went to hand it to her. Didn't make a mess. Didn't hurt her. Didn't get her wet. The type of little clumsy thing that no one would care about unless they were already in a crappy mood or were, in general, just a miserable person.

Can't remember what day of the week I went now. I think a Wednesday, maybe? Middle of the week. I always go during the work week, usually in the afternoon (my job is flexible enough that I can step out for a personal appointment without being questioned or hassled). I think in this case I stopped in around 3:30?

I'm a forgiving person, and would typically give someone the benefit of the doubt. And maybe this girl (really bugging me I can't remember her name) was having a bad day. But that's not my fault, and it's a service industry, so suck it up. If I wanted to feel like I was annoying someone, I'd go home and bug my wife for sex. At least with her I'm not paying for a bad attitude.Hmmm. Too bad. Sounds like you just caught the wrong girl on a bad day. Their traffic has been high lately due to some positive reviews. Maybe they're just having trouble handling the volume. I always try and go on random week days early. Before the lunch and evening rush. The one time I did go later in the afternoon, they were so busy that everyone was running around like a chicken with their head cut off!

DMichaels69
02-27-15, 14:13
What your saying happens more than is reported so I'm glad you reported it.

I left out those details as I didn't really want the provider to know who I was. But let's just leave it at the shower thing would have been the equivalent of, I don't know, me accidentally dropping a towel when I went to hand it to her. Didn't make a mess. Didn't hurt her. Didn't get her wet. The type of little clumsy thing that no one would care about unless they were already in a crappy mood or were, in general, just a miserable person.

I'm a forgiving person, and would typically give someone the benefit of the doubt. And maybe this girl (really bugging me I can't remember her name) was having a bad day. But that's not my fault, and it's a service industry, so suck it up. If I wanted to feel like I was annoying someone, I'd go home and bug my wife for sex. At least with her I'm not paying for a bad attitude.

DaChalupa
02-27-15, 15:40
Hmmm. Too bad. Sounds like you just caught the wrong girl on a bad day. Their traffic has been high lately due to some positive reviews. Maybe they're just having trouble handling the volume. I always try and go on random week days early. Before the lunch and evening rush. The one time I did go later in the afternoon, they were so busy that everyone was running around like a chicken with their head cut off!Yeah, I never go between 11-1 (lunch rush) or after work. It's usually sometime between between 2 and 4, and always on a weekday. I also try to go earlier in the week, if possible. I don't think volume was the issue this day. As I walked down the hall only one room was in use.

It is what it is. The place is still a sure thing, and beats Sky in about every category except for the age / attractiveness of the ladies, even with this bad experience. In a way it's better that I had a bad experience. I'm less tempted to go back as often. Will save me some money.

DaChalupa
02-27-15, 15:42
What your saying happens more than is reported so I'm glad you reported it.Thanks man. Happy to contribute.

JoeD999
02-27-15, 22:36
I almost went to Yun today but all this talk made me think it would be too busy there. So I decided to go back to Lux again. All I can say is don't go to Lux on a Friday around 3:30. It was busy. I had to wait a long time but since the older mamasan didn't speak English too well I had no idea how long it was going to be. I thought getting in before 5 pm was going to be a slower time. Anyways, I had a great time here and yes I left very happy. Very friendly staff and the place is clean. No discussion of tip this time which was very nice. I will repeat but not on a Friday.

Member #5933
02-28-15, 08:37
I almost went to Yun today but all this talk made me think it would be too busy there. So I decided to go back to Lux again. All I can say is don't go to Lux on a Friday around 3:30. It was busy. I had to wait a long time but since the older mamasan didn't speak English too well I had no idea how long it was going to be. I thought getting in before 5 pm was going to be a slower time. Anyways, I had a great time here and yes I left very happy. Very friendly staff and the place is clean. No discussion of tip this time which was very nice. I will repeat but not on a Friday.Have you seen Ruby yet? She's my atf asian.

JoeD999
02-28-15, 22:29
Have you seen Ruby yet? She's my atf asian.Not yet. I have seen the other two girls so far.

SudSrr
03-05-15, 23:10
In your humble opinion which one is best?

JoeD999
03-06-15, 14:19
In your humble opinion which one is best?Try them all and tell us what you think.

Rocket Dork
03-06-15, 14:24
Try them all and tell us what you think.Sounds good to me! Rocket Dork.

Nidhogg69
03-06-15, 17:02
In your humble opinion which one is best?It's all opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. .

For me, I'd say Yun is most consistent so far re: service, Sky One had the best looking ladies but service was often sub-par, and Lux I've only recently gone back to once after staying away for a while (I found quality and service lacking for a while). My most recent report sums up Lux, the masseuse wasn't bad but the session was far from the greatest. Lots of good feedback for Lux lately tho, so I'm willing to chalk that up to being there on a bad day or bad time for her, and will probably try them again.

Bob521
03-07-15, 00:13
I think it depends on the girl and your relationship with her and the place in general. Places where I am a regular, I treated like a king. Regular girls that know me offer GFE. So stay in touch with the girls and be a regular at a place. I do prefer the rooms with doors at Lux to the rooms with curtains at Yun. I do agree Yun is most consitent, Never been to Sky-one. Seems like the most pricing issues there. Bob.

It's all opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. .

For me, I'd say Yun is most consistent so far re: service, Sky One had the best looking ladies but service was often sub-par, and Lux I've only recently gone back to once after staying away for a while (I found quality and service lacking for a while). My most recent report sums up Lux, the masseuse wasn't bad but the session was far from the greatest. Lots of good feedback for Lux lately tho, so I'm willing to chalk that up to being there on a bad day or bad time for her, and will probably try them again.

Rocket Dork
03-09-15, 16:13
Mailbox is full. Rocket Dork.

BigWillie1111
03-10-15, 13:13
Anybody have anything on this one. It appears to be new. I drove by just didn't have the time to stop. Did this place take the name of another place? It's at 847 w Dundee wheeling.

SudSrr
03-12-15, 19:27
Thanks for the input. Here is my report. I tried twice to call and walk in at Sky One and was told to come later or the next day. So I struck out there. On to Yun, met at the door and was asked if I had been there before I should sure. CeeCee was my gal. TS was the best I have ever had CeeCee is an older lady but very friendly. After she.

Dried me off. Went back to the room. I did not like the curtain. But service was top notch very happy when I left.

Later in the week I went to Lux. My GPS kept sending me to a different strip mall but I finally found it. Entered and was greeted by a less than attractive lady. When asked if there was anyone else I was told no and I said I would come back later. She immediately found me another lady. Anna. Very pretty. Large saggy breasts that were very.

Fun to play with. TS was ok. Sauna. Back to the room. Like the actual door on the room. Anna was a lot of fun great smile. Talkative. Wanted to make sure I would return.

Enjoyed both places. Lux seems cleaner and Anna is prettier than CeeCee. CeeCee has better skills though. I will probably go back to both.

Any suggestion on how or what is the best time to go to Sky? My attempts were both in the evening.

Nuru Lover
03-12-15, 20:57
Anybody have anything on this one. It appears to be new. I drove by just didn't have the time to stop. Did this place take the name of another place? It's at 847 w Dundee wheeling. Edit: deleted my previous misinformation. 847 w Dundee in wheeling is near pita inn at 83/68. If you miskey 847 w Dundee palatine the pin drops in front of lux.

The thing that really caught my eye was that the 847 dundee ad had similar typos as when lux was really good last summer. Maybe it means something and maybe it means nothing. I think it's worth TOFTT, but I am budgeting my hobby until Apr. Be careful if you TOFTT out there, but let me know how it goes!

Bob521
03-13-15, 21:51
All places are slower in the mornings. Weekdays. And earlier in the week. For reasons I don't really know, Tuesdays are always the slowest day of the week. Korean, Chinese, Russian. So. Tuesday at 10 am will usually be the slowest of any time slot all week. Bob.

Thanks for the input. Here is my report. I tried twice to call and walk in at Sky One and was told to come later or the next day. So I struck out there. On to Yun, met at the door and was asked if I had been there before I should sure. CeeCee was my gal. TS was the best I have ever had CeeCee is an older lady but very friendly. After she.

Dried me off. Went back to the room. I did not like the curtain. But service was top notch very happy when I left.

Later in the week I went to Lux. My GPS kept sending me to a different strip mall but I finally found it. Entered and was greeted by a less than attractive lady. When asked if there was anyone else I was told no and I said I would come back later. She immediately found me another lady. Anna. Very pretty. Large saggy breasts that were very.

Fun to play with. TS was ok. Sauna. Back to the room. Like the actual door on the room. Anna was a lot of fun great smile. Talkative. Wanted to make sure I would return.

Enjoyed both places. Lux seems cleaner and Anna is prettier than CeeCee. CeeCee has better skills though. I will probably go back to both.

Any suggestion on how or what is the best time to go to Sky? My attempts were both in the evening.

SudSrr
03-15-15, 15:04
Thanks for the input Bob. Which place in Chicago land is your favorite?

Bob521
03-16-15, 10:13
After all, maybe I like Tuna and you like Lobster. Chinese have more massage orientation. Korean have more extras orientation. Once you are a regular, you can get anything anywhere. If you like her, just make sure you get her name and number or other contact info. I live in Lake country but forage in Northern Cook country as well. Favorites for me are specific people that I have known, in some cases, for years. And my preference only has a little to do with appearance, or skills, but rather how nice a person, and our personal chemistry. A few guys joke with me that I really have four wives! And another six girlfriends. So my advice is not about, in the Chinese proverb: "give you a fish, and you will eat for a day" but rather "teaching you to fish, to you can eat for a lifetime. " I should add, I eat fish every day. I do like raw tuna, by the way. I fish at legit places as well as known AMPs that you read about. I invest multiple visits. With specific people that are sweet and clever, and fun to be around. Bob.

Thanks for the input Bob. Which place in Chicago land is your favorite?

MikeyJ
03-19-15, 08:09
Haven't seen anything about Exercise Spa. Used to be my favorite along with Spa 1 back in the day. Are they still around?

Randolph
03-19-15, 14:11
Decided to give it a try.

Called and an obviously older woman said no appointment necessary so I drove over. I asked if she had more than one woman available and she said yes. That's my way of making sure I won't get stuck with the obviously older woman. Walked in rang the bell. A really short old old woman let me in. Took me to a room and said I bring you pretty pretty girl.

What was unusual is mamasan, or in this case, grandmamasan, didn't ask for the money. Decent looking girl came in and during hug hello we did LEO check.

Adequate massage, good body on girl and I left happy. I wasn't looking to leave really really happy so I don't know if that was possible but happy enough.

I have no problem recommending them. I will return.

Randolph.

HandsomeDan
03-20-15, 15:38
Went there today for lunch hour.

The place wasn't busy at all. I got Sunny, average on looks, 6, average massage, 5. Had the towel on me the whole time.

No HE.

Finally decided to give this one a try, and it was worth it. Advertises on BP in the "services", "massage" section. Big sign in the strip mall on the west side of Milwaukee, at the intersection with Sanders. Regular pricing with no mention of accessorial charges. Lucy delighted with offered gratuity for solid service. On days like this, I could almost be satisfied by just laying on the incredibly soft, heated table; but Lucy's massage skills may be the best I've experienced this side of Shanghai. On the first visit, manual exploration was allowed, and I couldn't have been happier when the hour was up. Time will tell what the full extent of services may be, but I will certainly return to explore the possibilities.

ReadyForRub
03-21-15, 19:09
Haven't seen anything about Exercise Spa. Used to be my favorite along with Spa 1 back in the day. Are they still around?They advertise daily on Back Page.

Nooner60018
03-22-15, 21:18
Went there today for lunch hour.

The place wasn't busy at all. I got Sunny, average on looks, 6, average massage, 5. Had the towel on me the whole time.

No HE.She actually told me if you want other kind of massage go somewhere else.

Nooner60018
03-22-15, 21:33
Made it to the nail salon twice recently.

First trip was with owner and no questions asked while pulling around clothes for enjoyment during the service.

Second last week was with sonny. Could only touch on top of clothes. Too bad as they looking enticing.

HoosierT
03-24-15, 00:13
My experience was the same as Randolph's (a few messages below). The massage was ok, and the extras were plenty. I'd definitely recommend.

One thing for the group to consider: their ad is almost EXACTLY the same as another Dundee Rd establishment. Same font, same words except for the names and numbers.

Same.

Message.

Working Down.

The Page in Some.

Staircase-Like.

Fashion.

So I assume they are run by the same group.

One question. As I said, the massage was just ok. Nothing great. I do like a good massage to go with the fun. What does everybody consider the best combination in the north suburbs?

My experience isn't as extensive as many out here, but I still think Pine is the best bet ("bet" being the operative word) for a good, educated massage as well as the extras. I'd love to hear other opinions.

Gooch
03-25-15, 20:14
I usually get my exercise on a monthly basis. I can tell you that almost nothing there has changed in maybe the last 10 years, including the cast of characters.

Haven't seen anything about Exercise Spa. Used to be my favorite along with Spa 1 back in the day. Are they still around?

Bob521
03-26-15, 00:05
For those of you that go to Chinese places, you might enjoy the following. Was with a friend at a Chinese foot spa.

So as she is massaging my butt, I say in Chinese. "Wo Picu bu piaoliang". (My ass is not pretty). She totally loses it and we both laugh like crazy. The I say "Ni Picu hen Piaoliang" (Your ass is very pretty.). To be fair, I'm teaching her English and she's teaching me Chinese. But I assure you any of your Chinese therapists will get a kick out of the comment. Bob.

GotMilf
03-27-15, 08:39
Visited Yun last week. Met a new girl. Pele. All I can say is "Wow! Nice to see new talent. Seniors can PM me for details. Newbies, just got to go and see for yourselves and write some new reviews.

ESA2014
04-02-15, 15:53
Another successful Yun outing. Have yet to see Coco who I keep hearing rave reviews. $70 for entry, table shower and decent massage. Tried to charge $60 for HJ but I said I'd give that for more than a HJ. She wasn't feeling it and walked out with an HJ for 40. Good stuff. Admittedly always nervous the place is goinf to get raided since its in such a prominent area. Unrelated: how's the Chinese food next door?

JoeD999
04-09-15, 15:34
I had another nice visit to Lux the other day. I had a newer girl I did not see in my other visits. A little older but nice tatas. Massage was good but not the best. Not much playing during the massage but a little. She was not very talkative which was ok with me. On the flip, no negotiations, no rush, and no problem getting what I wanted. It did seem like they remembered me even though it has been several weeks since I was there last.

Aplayfulone
04-11-15, 20:58
Finally decided to give this one a try, and it was worth it. Advertises on BP in the "services", "massage" section. Big sign in the strip mall on the west side of Milwaukee, at the intersection with Sanders. Regular pricing with no mention of accessorial charges. Lucy delighted with offered gratuity for solid service. On days like this, I could almost be satisfied by just laying on the incredibly soft, heated table; but Lucy's massage skills may be the best I've experienced this side of Shanghai. On the first visit, manual exploration was allowed, and I couldn't have been happier when the hour was up. Time will tell what the full extent of services may be, but I will certainly return to explore the possibilities.I tried this place in Northbrook on Milwaukee Avenue on Tuesday evening around 8:30 pm Was placed in the first room. The massage table was not heated. The masseuse that came in the room was not the same as the woman who took fee for the massage at the front desk. I did not get her name, although I can say that she was not much to look at. Completely legit massage, far better than a legit massage that I had in Evanston the previous Saturday. But no roaming allowed, not even the touch of a leg. Kept covered on the turn. Would go back for a legit massage. Did not want really want extras from the masseuse. Looking for slender Asian in 40's or 50's. No luck on that score in the MP's in Skokie. If anyone has suggestions, I would love your recommendations.

Nooner60018
04-12-15, 11:12
I had another nice visit to Lux the other day. I had a newer girl I did not see in my other visits. A little older but nice tatas. Massage was good but not the best. Not much playing during the massage but a little. She was not very talkative which was ok with me. On the flip, no negotiations, no rush, and no problem getting what I wanted. It did seem like they remembered me even though it has been several weeks since I was there last.I was there this week as well. I had one with very large Tatas I. A push-up. Grabbed me while getting ready for the shower. Lots of washing and polishing. I to the massage. Kind of lame but a lot of brushing before the flip. After the flip she asked what I wanted and wanted 60 for he top off. No more. Stated she was Korean. I thought the Koreans did not negotiate!