PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

HawaiiHorndog
03-31-12, 13:19
Leaving Blazing Steaks downtown after stuffing my face, I see who else but Junko walking down Fort Street Mall in a cute pink dress. She is carrying little bags from stores. She is just outside of range without yelling so I do not say anything. I watch her go up King Street and think of the last Fast and Furious session. Later in the day I ring her up and set up an appointment. There will be sometime to kill afterwork. I walk to 24 HF downtown and do a back session of pull downs and cable rows. The young gorillas intimidate me, making me feel old and weak, but I don't care. It is no excuse for me not to make an effort. Got to time it right. Have some time to rest before taking the pill. And have some time for the pill to kick in before heading up to her place. Seem to have done it right. Junko opens the door and greets me warmly. She looks prettier than ever. Her skin is white and she does not see much sun. I self shower. I feel ready, but unlike last time I do not have a raging boner straight out of shower because of v pill overdose, empty stomach and empty reservoir. No fast and furious today.

End of the day and we will skip the massage. Junko tells me to lie on my back. She starts rubbing my chest and my nipples. She compliments me on my looks. This middle aged man with bad genes is easily flattered. She likes the hard stomach muscles. Well, I don't do any cardio and will not have six pack abs but that Hoist abdominal chair at the Pearl City 24 HF gym, with the graduated weight resistance, does wonders on building up hard abdominal muscles, covered up by fat or not. Junko begins with BBBJ, nice and slow the way I like it. She jumps on the table for 69 and I cup her big and natural titties as I lap away and she is moaning and squirming with delight. She smells and tastes great. This seems to last forever and that is the way I want it. She gets off me and puts on the cover. I ask for cover cause I want to last, and I know that she is nervous about BBFS even if allowed. I get on top for mish. Junko puts her arms below her legs for support. Boy, she is as tight as ever. I move in and out slowly. I steal kisses of her nipples and go in for DFK. She responds eagerly. This is great. I don't want to switch position and want to finish but I have trouble coming. My arms are not tired but they will be. I am thinking if only Junko would play with and pull on my nipples I may get extra excited and come more easily. Before I could say anything, as if it was ESP, Junko pulls her hands and arms from below her legs and start to play with my nipples! All right. This is just the extra stimulation I need. I could feel it coming. I pump harder and blow.

I clean up in the shower and Junko helps me dress. She is getting ready to do walking exercise with her girlfriend. I have had a good workout at the gym and some much need "horizontal exercise" too. End of a good day.Where is Junko located? Can you PM her contact info? Thanks.

Stangman808
03-31-12, 18:50
Where is Junko located? Can you PM her contact info? Thanks.Here is Junko's ad with her contact information. She is located at Century Square in downtown at the corner of Bishop and South Beretania Street.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087

Juicebox077
03-31-12, 20:46
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2933377037.html

Seen this ad on Craigslist & she works out of century center. Wondering if anyone tried her & if she allows any extras.

Blake123
04-01-12, 03:48

Seen this ad on Craigslist & she works out of century center. Wondering if anyone tried her & if she allows any extras.That's Amy--looks like a slightly younger pic of her. Definitely eye candy. I had a couple massages from her over a year ago. She's very good at it. Very friendly. Good conversation with her. Definitely 100% legit. I don't think she works at any particular Thai MP in the CC. I believe she works on an on-call basis for several of the Thai MPs. She used to work full time at Siam Thai with Nina (3904 and 2603) and at Mai Thai (3801).

CM0069
04-01-12, 04:13
Nice picss, interesting ad on Craigslist. Anybody partake yet?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2931198228.htmlWow, haven't seen her post in mebe 4- 5 years (?). Well reports back in the day I remember wen you even were able to make an appt were YMMV most being really good legit and some that perhaps gotten something, who knows I couldn't find the time since she only worked on certain days and changed locations after awhile. If those of you who remembered wen she posted on Craigslist she had an album linked to a site where you could see all her bikini shots and her black bf. Overall a pretty outgoing girl by the looks of it, I'd assume she got out of the biz as TH began steamrolling into CC by that time LOL.

Ck813
04-01-12, 05:46
Amy is even hotter and sexier in person. Like the bro said 100% legitate. Bro hit everything right on the nose.

I wish she would do HE. I tried and tried and tried and nothing.

CK

Seen this ad on Craigslist & she works out of century center. Wondering if anyone tried her & if she allows any extras.

Hypo Luxa
04-01-12, 16:00
Amy is even hotter and sexier in person. Like the bro said 100% legitate. Bro hit everything right on the nose.

CKThis girl looks a lot like the infamous Julie/Mona from China Spa days 10 years ago. Hmmm...

Mipene77
04-01-12, 16:28
This girl looks a lot like the infamous Julie/Mona from China Spa days 10 years ago. Hmmm.Julie / Mona did not have that kind of nose. Julie / Mona was Korean. This girl looks like she is Filipina.

On The Prowl
04-01-12, 17:42
Julie / Mona did not have that kind of nose. Julie / Mona was Korean. This girl looks like she is Filipina.She's thai.

Qjkl
04-01-12, 19:17
Julie / Mona did not have that kind of nose. Julie / Mona was Korean. This girl looks like she is Filipina.What Mipene said

Ck813
04-01-12, 20:22
I just saw her on Friday and she told me she is Thai. She was talking with Anna in I would assume Thai. She said she works ot of whoever pretty much lets her.

She was with Mai of Mai Thai.

Hypo Luxa
04-01-12, 21:12
Julie / Mona did not have that kind of nose. Julie / Mona was Korean. This girl looks like she is Filipina.Something about her eyes and smile. Not "exactly" but she does remind me of her somewhat when J/M smiled, ethnicities aside.

On The Prowl
04-01-12, 22:29

CKMassage was pretty good, I to have tried to get HE from her but no go, she has real nice MM 34ds and nice nani.

Magnod
04-02-12, 13:04
Besides Jean and Rejuve, where is the best massage quality in town?

Legit is fine, but I prefer to avoid CC / CS or Koreamoku areas due to the high volume of people and parking hassles.

I think I did something to my chest area, its been bothering me for a few days and stretching has helped.

Blade82
04-02-12, 14:12
Besides Jean and Rejuve, where is the best massage quality in town?

Legit is fine, but I prefer to avoid CC / CS or Koreamoku areas due to the high volume of people and parking hassles.

I think I did something to my chest area, its been bothering me for a few days and stretching has helped.If not CC, then I would hit up Thai Banyan. They should be able to detect and fix your problem.

Isle Of Man
04-03-12, 04:24
Any one try out this yet? Legit or not?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2937007205.html

Blake123
04-03-12, 04:50
Massage was pretty good, I to have tried to get HE from her but no go, she has real nice MM 34ds and nice nani.
No play, but you saw or felt the nani? Sounds like there's a chance, then, if I read your wording correctly. Good luck, Brah!Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I've known Amy for a couple years, and I doubt she'd let anyone touch the nani. But, Prowl is correct about her great-looking tits. Every time I see her, that's the first place my eyes go. Can't help it. Sort of like a radar locking onto a target. She always catches me looking at them, but I don't care.

Blake123
04-03-12, 05:01

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2937007205.htmlHaven't seen any reports yet since they are so new. I just called them and spoke to them in Mandarin to confirm it's a Chinese place. That means FS most likely available. Located in suite 3302 in the CC. Time to TOFTT.

H Mobius
04-03-12, 05:07

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2937007205.htmlSame one as Green Island from before, nice 2-bedroom place; there's turnover with the girls but sometimes they have good (fun-wise) ones. So it's kind of hit or miss.

Of course, massage-wise they are not as good as a Thai place, but I find a girl's gentle rubdown with lotion very relaxing.

They just reopened and are in the process of getting girls in. In the past there would be 3 or 4 girls at most. Some play is available, but with a new girl (usually they are new to the business) if she isn't comfortable may limit herself to being legit.

By the way, "Japanese/Chinese", is pretty much Chinese and not older than early 30's I'd guess.

Uuf D Uki
04-04-12, 02:31
Just had Hana at VIP. Couldn't tell from the accent. Basically got ripped off. Asked for a kiss, a little GFE. To warm me up, DATY, Titty play and got denied on all of that. Paid the full only because she let me stick it in but was definitely rushed in and out of there.

She literally took my pants off the hook so that I can grab the cash in the middle of the BJ. I shoulda put them back on at that point and left.

I'll chalk it up to being inexperienced, but DAMN I want to go back there just so I can pick another girl while the be*ch is sitting there.

On a related note, how do you guys deal with repeat visits and choosing a different girl?

I've been to PT 3x and had Laura, an older cougar and her service was good, not great, but GOOD. Nice sweet lady, but I hear so much about Mimi or Christy or the other young ones there and I want to sample, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?

Starfox64
04-04-12, 10:38
Just had Hana at VIP. Couldn't tell from the accent. Basically got ripped off. Asked for a kiss, a little GFE. To warm me up, DATY, Titty play and got denied on all of that. Paid the full only because she let me stick it in but was definitely rushed in and out of there.

She literally took my pants off the hook so that I can grab the cash in the middle of the BJ. I shoulda put them back on at that point and left.

I'll chalk it up to being inexperienced, but DAMN I want to go back there just so I can pick another girl while the be*ch is sitting there.

On a related note, how do you guys deal with repeat visits and choosing a different girl?

I've been to PT 3x and had Laura, an older cougar and her service was good, not great, but GOOD. Nice sweet lady, but I hear so much about Mimi or Christy or the other young ones there and I want to sample, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?Hate to say it but there are multiple negative reviews on Hana at VIP (in fact, one is from me). She is smoking hot but a total rip off, let the Japanese tourist have her. If you want a different girl, just man up and pick her out or if you are the more tactful type, just tell the mama which girl you want when she takes you to the room. Remember it's business. Unless the girl is giving you major extras. Then you might have o avoid the place if you don't want risks losing those extras.

Mipene77
04-04-12, 14:18

How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?Yea you are over thinking it. Just be a real man and walk in next time and pick another girl. By the way you were warned on Hana at VIP. She was reviewed here many times as being a waste of money. Pays to do your research. If I were you I would stay away from VIP. It is a tourist trap for Japanese tourists and service is consistently rushed and bad. If you want a sure thing with a beautiful girl go see Julie at Ginza. I would recommend seeing her early. I usually see her between the hours of 5-8 pm before all the loser drunks show up. You can't go wrong with her as long as you respect her and treat her like a queen. She will treat you like a king. She is my absolute favorite now even if the service is covered. But I bring my own condoms and she doesn't mind. And unlike other fools I never pay her upfront. I pay her what she is worth. I have given her varying amounts each time I have seen her depending on what she lets me get away with. But I never give her less than $1. 5. For a real good MILF recommendation I would see Kelly at Ichiban. She is always top notch service with me and absolutely the best body to body table shower ever. Bobbi at Ichiban runs a real close second. I have had them both and they are highly recommended.

Oh by the way you should copy and paste your post to the Massage Parlor section. That way it is filed properly.

Hypo Luxa
04-04-12, 17:31
On a related note, how do you guys deal with repeat visits and choosing a different girl? How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?Just pick a different girl. That simple. Really can't overthink the process. I've never, ever had a provider get pissed or not take me next time. They don't only see you. Seriously, take Nike's advice. JUST DO IT!

Genji 808
04-04-12, 17:38

How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?Yeah you over thinking it. Just tell mama or the girl you want to try different girl this time. Its no big deal and they are used to that. Just be nice and a gentleman about it.

RadioHazard
04-04-12, 21:33
Yep. I would say your better off seeing more than one girl in a place vs the same one. It cool to have your favorite, but its also good to have some friend competition among girls and probably gets you better overall service. Its not like they care or would be jealous.

Yeah you over thinking it. Just tell mama or the girl you want to try different girl this time. Its no big deal and they are used to that. Just be nice and a gentleman about it.

Uki Eater
04-05-12, 00:48
How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?An AMP provider doesn't mind you seeing another girl. It's nothing personal to them. In fact, she may even suggest having you try other girls. No feel bad. Remember, it's all business. But, I can see your worry as you feel bad about the fact of picking another girl while Laura is there. She's going to think you're going to pick her again. Just pick someone else man. You just want to try someone different. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, its not like you guys are married.

Splooge McDuck
04-05-12, 01:38
Besides, its not like you guys are married.Yea, what he said. They don't get jealous. Unless they are Hana from Tokyo Spa or Ivy from GQ. Am I right? Anyone? Anyone?

Uuf D Uki
04-05-12, 02:11
Yea, what he said. They don't get jealous. Unless they are Hana from Tokyo Spa or Ivy from GQ. Am I right? Anyone? Anyone?Thank you everyone for showing the way. You guys rock.

Will definitely sample and report back on the experiences. Maybe as soon as TONIGHT! Na but definitely soon.

Thanks again my brothers.

Ocolumbo
04-05-12, 02:15

How do you guys go about dealing with that? Or am I just over thinking it?You are not over thinking it. Think carefully about repeats in general and with your ATFs. Repeats are a double edged sword. On the one hand, you may have real comfort and rapport with a provider. You may be seeing her again because of discount she gives you. On the other hand, she is seeing you now as a "regular" customer of HERS. And money you give to another girl at the same AMP she will consider you giving her money away, especially if she has given you discount for repeats. She ain't going to be happy. The more times you have seen her the worse this is going to be when it happens. Three times with this Laura is not too bad. If you want to see others, break away from Laura now. Do it in a friendly and courteous manner. And be up front and straight about it. A little effort and awkwardness put in here would be better than any hints and second guessing and just sheer lying and avoiding it. Difficult and uncomfortable but honest communication will always be better than no communication. And an ugly truth is better than a pretty lie.

H Mobius
04-05-12, 03:32
Yea, what he said. They don't get jealous. Am I right? Anyone? Anyone?I've run into drama a number of times, but just figured it was the girl's way of maximizing her piece of the pie.

Jbravo
04-05-12, 04:23
Yo,

Them hoes get jealous. As several have told, me-they are woman, and woman get jealous. Why you think they move around? Sometimes its because they fight over clients, hehe. They forget that they play for pay-hoes.

All of them are hoes. Even the nice ones-hoes. Newbies-hoes. Friendly reminder to hoes and kids alike-play for pay its a game. No get personal.

Jb.

I've run into drama a number of times, but just figured it was the girl's way of maximizing her piece of the pie.

Hawaiian007
04-05-12, 14:27
Same one as Green Island from before, nice 2-bedroom place; there's turnover with the girls but sometimes they have good (fun-wise) ones. So it's kind of hit or miss.

Of course, massage-wise they are not as good as a Thai place, but I find a girl's gentle rubdown with lotion very relaxing.

They just reopened and are in the process of getting girls in. In the past there would be 3 or 4 girls at most. Some play is available, but with a new girl (usually they are new to the business) if she isn't comfortable may limit herself to being legit.

By the way,"Japanese / Chinese", is pretty much Chinese and not older than early 30's I'd guess.TOFTT just the other day and you are right, massage is not very good, actually you can get more of a massage by rubbing your back against a roof supporting beam than here. As for the other parts.

Basic relaxation massage thing. Had the girl in the picture Kathy I think. Tried to get it going with some kissing but no can do. Went straight to licking her tits and tried to encourage her to BJ but non such luck. Opted for wham bam thank you mam and she was moaning and wet but basically a bore. Nice tits, body just a bit chunkier than I like them but I would say 130 pounds, face what you see in the photo, tits 34b, attitude 6, overall 5, would not repeat, which is why I am writing this post. Total damage $$.

Aloha and be safe.

Blade82
04-05-12, 17:54
Yea, what he said. They don't get jealous. Unless they are Hana from Tokyo Spa or Ivy from GQ. Am I right? Anyone? Anyone?They get jealous, just they won't show their displeasure towards the customer but to the provider. To my understanding Pink has had that problem in the past.

Uki Eater
04-05-12, 19:14
They get jealous, just they won't show their displeasure towards the customer but to the provider. To my understanding Pink has had that problem in the past.These AMP girls have feelings just like civilian women. Depending on the AMP girl, she may get jealous as she will wonder why you don't pick her when you've been seeing her consecutively. She may think you don't like her and her service anymore. Therefore, you decided to see someone else. Even though it's a business thing, feelings can evolve. I don't have repeat visits enough these days for this to even occur. These women in general do get jealous even though they may say they don't feel bothered by it. They deny it, but inside, they are. Heh, even if you're not her BF or husband, they still get jealous. I guess they don't feel so special once you take away the attention. They're taken off the pedestal. But shit, you can see someone else if you want to.

RadioHazard
04-05-12, 19:35
In thinking about this I think uki is also right but it depends on the girl you repeat with. I tent to think the top tier girls will not get jealous as they will know you will want to go back to them even after sampling another. Tends to make a return session all that much better.

Some of my favs that I seen regularly (Skye, Channel, Miki / Hana) all would actually suggest or even ask me if I wanted to see another girl. Maybe I saw them to much and they got tired of me? Never felt a hint of jealously from them.

On the flip side I once went to Seven looking for a fav who was not there. I declined Coco who was easily the hottest one there as well as the rest of the girls. But ask if I could have the short homely Mama who declined me. All this in front of coco and a few other girls. I thinking back may not have been the smartest move. But I got the feeling that Coco was pissed. I also got the feeling the the MS was not. LOL.

I am sure it exist but jealousy needs to be taking out of the equation from all parties. Do I get jealous when my fav is getting pounded all night by you guys. Hell no. Should be same for the girls too.

These AMP girls have feelings just like civilian women. Depending on the AMP girl, she may get jealous as she will wonder why you don't pick her when you've been seeing her consecutively. She may think you don't like her and her service anymore. Therefore, you decided to see someone else. Even though it's a business thing, feelings can evolve. I don't have repeat visits enough these days for this to even occur. These women in general do get jealous even though they may say they don't feel bothered by it. They deny it, but inside, they are. Heh, even if you're not her BF or husband, they still get jealous. I guess they don't feel so special once you take away the attention. They're taken off the pedestal. But shit, you can see someone else if you want to.

Blade82
04-05-12, 20:58
I guess they don't feel so special once you take away the attention. They're taken off the pedestal. But shit, you can see someone else if you want to.Totally agree, same advice should apply to bar mongerers too.

Incogfilipino
04-06-12, 00:43
These AMP girls have feelings just like civilian women. Depending on the AMP girl, she may get jealous as she will wonder why you don't pick her when you've been seeing her consecutively. She may think you don't like her and her service anymore. Therefore, you decided to see someone else. Even though it's a business thing, feelings can evolve. I don't have repeat visits enough these days for this to even occur. These women in general do get jealous even though they may say they don't feel bothered by it. They deny it, but inside, they are. Heh, even if you're not her BF or husband, they still get jealous. I guess they don't feel so special once you take away the attention. They're taken off the pedestal. But shit, you can see someone else if you want to.I've read in a few places that after having sex with a man a few times, a woman tends to develop a sort of mental attachment with that man, whether they are aware of it or not. From my experience with friends with benefits, this tends to happen over time even if they say it's no strings attached. Men don't appear to be hard wired the same way.

Uki Eater
04-06-12, 01:52
I've read in a few places that after having sex with a man a few times, a woman tends to develop a sort of mental attachment with that man, whether they are aware of it or not. From my experience with friends with benefits, this tends to happen over time even if they say it's no strings attached. Men don't appear to be hard wired the same way.Yup. I was in that situation as well as several of my friends. I'm sure a number of guys out there were to. At first, the girl don't mind having sex with no strings attached. But eventually, as time passes, the girl gets grown to liking you and then she starts mentioning other things to see if it can evolve into something more than just a physical thing. They see you as a potential BF.

Ocolumbo
04-06-12, 03:16
Yup. I was in that situation as well as several of my friends. I'm sure a number of guys out there were to. At first, the girl don't mind having sex with no strings attached. But eventually, as time passes, the girl gets grown to liking you and then she starts mentioning other things to see if it can evolve into something more than just a physical thing. They see you as a potential BF.Well, nothing could ever been proven between the relative weight of nature or nurture, but common consensus is that man and woman are hardwired differently. Whether civilian or pros, women are women and they feel the way they do. Kinda explain why DFK could never be a standard AMP dish on the menu, doesn't it? I was with Yumi at Kison (no report) and she was game for BBFS but quite reluctant about LFK let alone DFK. Men and women just have a different perspective about intimacy. All the more reason why we should not take for granted the providers who allow for DFK.

Viper78
04-06-12, 04:33
Is the MT thread the new MP thread now?

Blake123
04-06-12, 05:31
...But maybe need to start a thread dedicated to this issue? Don't mean to be a spoilsport.

Sukebegai
04-06-12, 06:09
These AMP girls have feelings just like civilian women. Depending on the AMP girl, she may get jealous as she will wonder why you don't pick her when you've been seeing her consecutively. She may think you don't like her and her service anymore. Therefore, you decided to see someone else. Even though it's a business thing, feelings can evolve. I don't have repeat visits enough these days for this to even occur. These women in general do get jealous even though they may say they don't feel bothered by it. They deny it, but inside, they are. Heh, even if you're not her BF or husband, they still get jealous. I guess they don't feel so special once you take away the attention. They're taken off the pedestal. But shit, you can see someone else if you want to.Other mongers have already chimed in on this, but yes, women ARE hardwired differently from men. Sex is more than just sport for them (at least some of the time) , so the green monster may eventually rear its head. But also from a purely economic standpoint, if you're a regular (or even semi-regular) patron of one girl and you suddenly change vendors, that's lost revenue and market share. IMHO ultimately it's your dime-see who you want. Not to sound insensitive, as I do treat each provider I see with respect (remember they're still human beings) , however I'm spending a little too much $$$ to worry about hurt feelings.

Uki Eater
04-06-12, 07:40
.But maybe need to start a thread dedicated to this issue? Don't mean to be a spoilsport.Sorry about that. You have a point. This is a MT thread

Rico Suave808
04-06-12, 11:55
.But maybe need to start a thread dedicated to this issue? Don't mean to be a spoilsport.No need to start a new thread, just move it to Mind of a Korean Working Girl. Too many threads already.

Hawaiian007
04-06-12, 13:50
.But maybe need to start a thread dedicated to this issue? Don't mean to be a spoilsport.Black123. Couldn't agree more!

Hawaiian007
04-06-12, 14:02
Just wondering as I saw somewhere in the postings about how many of us regular old time mongers have their favorite MT or LMT that does extras for them and don't want to share this info on the board for fear of problems with that particular LMT / MT or apprentice. Simple poll Yes I do or No I don't.

I will start with YES I do.

Don't wish to share their names as they would get fired immediately and possibly lose their hard earned MT License (s).

As for the other relaxation stuff well that is different as most girls don't have licenses.

For you "old-timers" on USG remember when MS was at Ala Moana hotel? Back in the late 70's. Well this USG service was not available, heck the internet wasn't even around until Al Gore invented it. Remember Audrey, Montana, Goose, Dixie, Rosie, or how about Patrica when MT expanded to McCully and Kapiolani across from McCully shopping center. Gosh those were the good old days when you had to do your own recon and actually be nice and work the girl. Now just ask or search the board and every scuttlebutt you want to know pops up, details and all. Which is why I hate to admit but I keep my hard earned prizes to myself. I could tell you details about girls that you all report as NON-Givers but actually they do put out and more. I know many on the board will rip me for saying this but guys, be nice, work the girl, especially if they are MT or LMT girls and not just relaxation girls which you know you will be getting some anyway. The other MT / LMT girls have a lot to lose and also face fines if their info gets broadcasted for all to see. Remember LE also reads this stuff.

I am older (not OLD) and kind of still enjoy the "hunt" as you might say and enjoy a good massage first and then whatever happens happens. Be nice to the girls, treat them with respect and compliments and you never know what might happen. Tip well and smile.

Aloha and Be safe.

Alohano
04-07-12, 00:55
[QUOTE=Hawaiian007; 1419479]Just wondering as I saw somewhere in the postings about how many of us regular old time mongers have their favorite MT or LMT that does extras for them and don't want to share this info on the board for fear of problems with that particular LMT / MT or apprentice. Simple poll Yes I do or No I don't.

Don't wish to share their names as they would get fired immediately and possibly lose their hard earned MT License (s).

As for the other relaxation stuff well that is different as most girls don't have licenses.

For you "old-timers" on USG remember when MS was at Ala Moana hotel? Back in the late 70's. Well this USG service was not available, heck the internet wasn't even around until Al Gore invented it. Remember Audrey, Montana, Goose, Dixie, Rosie, or how about Patrica when MT expanded to McCully and Kapiolani across from McCully shopping center. Gosh those were the good old days when you had to do your own recon and actually be nice and work the girl. Now just ask or search the board and every scuttlebutt you want to know pops up, details and all. Which is why I hate to admit but I keep my hard earned prizes to myself. I could tell you details about girls that you all report as NON-Givers but actually they do put out and more. I know many on the board will rip me for saying this but guys, be nice, work the girl, especially if they are MT or LMT girls and not just relaxation girls which you know you will be getting some anyway. The other MT / LMT girls have a lot to lose and also face fines if their info gets broadcasted for all to see. Remember LE also reads this stuff.

I am older (not OLD) and kind of still enjoy the "hunt" as you might say and enjoy a good massage first and then whatever happens happens. Be nice to the girls, treat them with respect and compliments and you never know what might happen. Tip well and smile.

Aloha and Be safe.

No question, no doubt. There are wayyy to many posters on this board who do not add information, only ask questions and expect detailed answers. Way too many newbies who will not TOFTT. Ever. They don't deserve information it's taken vets years to acquire. Most of all, I would never screw up a great relationship with a provider for anonymous posters who do not contribute themselves.

Blake123
04-07-12, 03:59
Just wondering as I saw somewhere in the postings about how many of us regular old time mongers have their favorite MT or LMT that does extras for them and don't want to share this info on the board for fear of problems with that particular LMT / MT or apprentice. Simple poll Yes I do or No I don't.

"... I hate to admit but I keep my hard earned prizes to myself. I could tell you details about girls that you all report as NON-Givers but actually they do put out and more."

007I'm just dying to know. It's OK to PM me. Your secret is safe with me.

Ocolumbo
04-07-12, 04:20

Aloha and Be safe.

007This is very strange and weird. Kinda twisted and warped. Sorry no offence intended. Searching for a happying ending at a massage place of some kind and negotiating a fee seems to be the sorry lot of mongers in every city on the mainland because they do NOT have relaxation places. But we luckily do in Honolulu, but there are people here who go on such a search and enjoy the process in spite of the relaxation places? I cannot fathom. Sorry.

Kekehawaii
04-07-12, 12:52
These AMP girls have feelings just like civilian women. Depending on the AMP girl, she may get jealous as she will wonder why you don't pick her when you've been seeing her consecutively. She may think you don't like her and her service anymore. Therefore, you decided to see someone else. Even though it's a business thing, feelings can evolve. I don't have repeat visits enough these days for this to even occur. These women in general do get jealous even though they may say they don't feel bothered by it. They deny it, but inside, they are. Heh, even if you're not her BF or husband, they still get jealous. I guess they don't feel so special once you take away the attention. They're taken off the pedestal. But shit, you can see someone else if you want to.This is common as women are not wired like us guys bang and move on. I even had a few LMTs who got very jealous when I got massaged (legit) from another girl. I got the feeling it wasn't just about the money / business. It was kind of lie, hey, why you touching my man. Women are just like that. That's why get plenty cat fights among best of girlfriends.

I use to get legit massages from that school on the 21st floor of CC. The japanese nationals get clingy when you repeat often. They always asked what my plans were for the weekend, do I have a gf, hints to take them out. A few even bought me those little japanese gifts. Maybe they were interested or maybe they just wanted a green card.

Starfox64
04-07-12, 13:30
This is common as women are not wired like us guys bang and move on. I even had a few LMTs who got very jealous when I got massaged (legit) from another girl. I got the feeling it wasn't just about the money / business. It was kind of lie, hey, why you touching my man. Women are just like that. That's why get plenty cat fights among best of girlfriends.

I use to get legit massages from that school on the 21st floor of CC. The japanese nationals get clingy when you repeat often. They always asked what my plans were for the weekend, do I have a gf, hints to take them out. A few even bought me those little japanese gifts. Maybe they were interested or maybe they just wanted a green card.Hmm. I bet I'm not the only one who would like more info on that Japanese MT school.

Captin Crunch
04-07-12, 13:40
This is common as women are not wired like us guys bang and move on. I even had a few LMTs who got very jealous when I got massaged (legit) from another girl. I got the feeling it wasn't just about the money / business. It was kind of lie, hey, why you touching my man. Women are just like that. That's why get plenty cat fights among best of girlfriends.

I use to get legit massages from that school on the 21st floor of CC. The japanese nationals get clingy when you repeat often. They always asked what my plans were for the weekend, do I have a gf, hints to take them out. A few even bought me those little japanese gifts. Maybe they were interested or maybe they just wanted a green card.What school is on the 21st floor? Is there a name and number?

Chik0848
04-07-12, 15:34
What school is on the 21st floor? Is there a name and number?Here's a link to the massage school that used to be on the 21st floor. Apparently, they've moved to the 30th floor.

http://www.hawaiimassageacademy.com/

Honven
04-07-12, 20:19
This is very strange and weird. Kinda twisted and warped. Sorry no offence intended. Searching for a happying ending at a massage place of some kind and negotiating a fee seems to be the sorry lot of mongers in every city on the mainland because they do NOT have relaxation places. But we luckily do in Honolulu, but there are people here who go on such a search and enjoy the process in spite of the relaxation places? I cannot fathom. Sorry.Some people could go to the fish market, and some people rather go fishing, same ideology applies.

H Mobius
04-08-12, 01:53
This is very strange and weird. Kinda twisted and warped. Sorry no offence intended. Searching for a happying ending at a massage place of some kind and negotiating a fee seems to be the sorry lot of mongers in every city on the mainland because they do NOT have relaxation places. But we luckily do in Honolulu, but there are people here who go on such a search and enjoy the process in spite of the relaxation places? I cannot fathom. Sorry.Maybe because when one receives what they expect to receive, it's not as exciting (or even at all) as when they don't expect it or think it's not going to happen.

Personally I find that K-AMPs aren't exciting anymore unless the girl will jump right into the sex. If the session is 'scripted' I find it boring; I know (or at least I hope I won't pick a dud) I'll get sex. This is one reason her ability to give GFE is important. If an MT allows roaming or fondles, that is way more exciting because I wasn't expecting that behavior as the majority are strictly legit and don't allow so much as a finger caressing a knee.

Same thing with strip bars; it isn't exciting at all and I can sit there and not pay attention, but if the wind blows a pretty girl's dress up at the mall and I see her crotch or ass, or her clingy skirt rode up her buns on standing up after bending over or squatting and she doesn't mind, I'm in love :).

A lot of us on this Forum are strange, weird, twisted and/or warped; that's why many of us are here and I'm no exception. I wouldn't really say I'm twisted, but I'm pretty warped :)

Uki Eater
04-08-12, 03:10
Maybe because when one receives what they expect to receive, it's not as exciting (or even at all) as when they don't expect it or think it's not going to happen.

Personally I find that K-AMPs aren't exciting anymore unless the girl will jump right into the sex. If the session is 'scripted' I find it boring; I know (or at least I hope I won't pick a dud) I'll get sex. This is one reason her ability to give GFE is important. If an MT allows roaming or fondles, that is way more exciting because I wasn't expecting that behavior as the majority are strictly legit and don't allow so much as a finger caressing a knee.

Same thing with strip bars; it isn't exciting at all and I can sit there and not pay attention, but if the wind blows a pretty girl's dress up at the mall and I see her crotch or ass, or her clingy skirt rode up her buns on standing up after bending over or squatting and she doesn't mind, I'm in love.

A lot of us on this Forum are strange, weird, twisted and / or warped; that's why many of us are here and I'm no exception. I wouldn't really say I'm twisted, but I'm pretty warped.It's the mystery of not knowing and it being unexpected is what makes it exciting. If it becomes predictable, it gets boring.

Ernestm
04-08-12, 13:33

Aloha and Be safe.

007Well said. I also enjoy a really good massage first.

Ocolumbo
04-08-12, 14:20
Some people could go to the fish market, and some people rather go fishing, same ideology applies.I would say going fishing would be trying to score at clubs and bars and starbucks and bookstores and libraries and churches, without "paying" for it. And if AMP is a well known fish market, looking for a MP with play would be more akin to finding a lesser known or unknown fish market. Still got to pay if found.

V Rider
04-08-12, 15:58

Aloha and Be safe.

007Yes. It is something that happens to those on the approved list. The ATF's don't want it publicized as it is at their discretion to provide how they will. I know if I start blabbing I'll get my line cut. It won't be hard for them to find out who talked: it's a very short list, from what they tell me.

V Rider

Uuf D Uki
04-09-12, 04:15
I saw Sua last week and she is a cutie. Nice smile, perfect boobs. Not sure if theyre hers or bolt on. Her areolas were plump with nipples that begged to be sucked. And I did.

Started with kissing. Something between LK & LFK then moved into the CBJ for about 10 mins. From there I moved her into DATY and did that for about 10 mins and the into MISH for 15 mins. She finished me off with a HJ, to the TS.

The TS was pretty good, but no B2B, just careful attention to every inch of the body. The whole experience was pretty good and I will definitely repeat.

Ogohunter
04-10-12, 02:44
Is this chick really at massage Thailand? If she is I'm so there!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2949734749.html

Blake123
04-10-12, 03:16
Is this chick really at massage Thailand? If she is I'm so there!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2949734749.htmlThat place is not known to post fake pics. But for our own peace of mind, give them a call and ask. It won't cost anything.

Alohano
04-10-12, 04:23
That place is not known to post fake pics. But for our own peace of mind, give them a call and ask. It won't cost anything.MT has very interesting rooms. Last time I was there, LONG TIME ago, there are two tables in a very small room separated by a sheet. Of the few times I was there, one was when both tables were being used and it was an absolutely horrible experience. Even the MT's bump into each other and the sound / noise is a huge distraction.

Eve often does have pretty therapists but the legit rule applies there. And where other posters discuss their favorite therapists that have hooked them up, I don't think it will ever happen at Eve's place.

Kekehawaii
04-10-12, 05:23
Here's a link to the massage school that used to be on the 21st floor. Apparently, they've moved to the 30th floor.

http://www.hawaiimassageacademy.com/That's the place. Haven't been there in a while. Since they were on the 21st floor. Thought they were still there. Everything is legit so don't expect any play. But if you and the mt click, there maybe play outside. Just expect extra strings attached. They are not pay to play. Mostly looking for a hawaii bf or husband.

Jbravo
04-10-12, 05:36
Yo,

Any of you kids doinn the Mae Ling at China mary? If I recall, she does a decent massage, using her elbows and knees.

Used to finish ok, not great. But massage was deep. Same girl? Avg built but nice ass?

Jb

Blade82
04-10-12, 07:34
That's the place. Haven't been there in a while. Since they were on the 21st floor. Thought they were still there. Everything is legit so don't expect any play. But if you and the mt click, there maybe play outside. Just expect extra strings attached. They are not pay to play. Mostly looking for a hawaii bf or husband.I read they occupy both rooms but the 21st floor is mainly the office. I read on yelp because they are students, quality of massage isn't there. They say like getting a haircuts at Supercuts, its really hit or miss to get a quality massage. True only thirty bucks, but hell if you really sore nothing else matters. I may give them a try one day just to relax. Whats the hours there?

Starfox64
04-10-12, 19:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/xian-chinese-body-therapy-26/3257343

Anyone toft?

H Mobius
04-10-12, 23:55
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/xian-chinese-body-therapy-26/3257343

Anyone toft?I just know that is Springtime's number. Katy left to work elsewhere, leaving Candy alone the last time I went. Candy was good (just good, not great) but I moved-on.

Several girls came and went since then; none seemed to receive rave reviews in fact one got particularly bad reviews, as though she did not even want to be there. Unlike Mayflower, there hasn't seemed to be many reports on Springtime.

I expect the girls (probably 2 at most) are unremarkable in terms of looks, but in terms of fun you might find them satisfying.

Strong Mojo
04-11-12, 10:07
I think that channy who is temporarily massaging out of Tida's space is this week's hottie for that new street pulse mag.

http://www.honolulustreetpulse.com/hottie-of-the-week-chantha-phanthanouvong/

Has anyone tried her?

Stay safe.

Sm

Honven
04-11-12, 14:18
That's the place. Haven't been there in a while. Since they were on the 21st floor. Thought they were still there. Everything is legit so don't expect any play. But if you and the mt click, there maybe play outside. Just expect extra strings attached. They are not pay to play. Mostly looking for a hawaii bf or husband.Do they have an ad somewhere? I'm clicking on the link here, and the site is in Japanese.

Ernestm
04-11-12, 20:17
I think that channy who is temporarily massaging out of Tida's space is this week's hottie for that new street pulse mag.

Has anyone tried her?

Stay safe.

SmJust as beautiful in person. Gives a very nice legit massage. Good technique.

Blade82
04-11-12, 21:06
Do they have an ad somewhere? I'm clicking on the link here, and the site is in Japanese.Google Hawaii Massage Academy and it should take you to the english site.

Hawaiian007
04-11-12, 22:09
Just as beautiful in person. Gives a very nice legit massage. Good technique.Yummm Ohhhhh! (Rachel Ray) I may have to test drive this model.

Da One
04-12-12, 04:10

Has anyone tried her?

Stay safe.

SmAll I can say is DAMN! Hottie is right!

She should use this pic in her ads: http://www.honolulustreetpulse.com/hottie-of-the-week-chantha-phanthanouvong/#57

She will be booked.

Bukake King
04-13-12, 04:19
Went to check out "Ty" at CC #612. She says she's back for only a month, using cc#612 while she's here. You may remember her from cc#1105. Very hot Taiwanese girl, very slim, dark skin with nice bolt on C's. Flat stomach, and nicely shaved. Pretty decent massage, nice slow BBBJ, with CFS. YMMV. Pussy was nice and tight. Never rushed and never asked for fee up front.

Always had good service from her. Standard fees, will definitely repeat.

Buka

Fleshlight
04-13-12, 04:26
I just know that is Springtime's number. Katy left to work elsewhere, leaving Candy alone the last time I went. Candy was good (just good, not great) but I moved-on.

Several girls came and went since then; none seemed to receive rave reviews in fact one got particularly bad reviews, as though she did not even want to be there. Unlike Mayflower, there hasn't seemed to be many reports on Springtime.

I expect the girls (probably 2 at most) are unremarkable in terms of looks, but in terms of fun you might find them satisfying.There's a Jenny & Yaya here now. Jenny's kinda cute with nice body. Haven't seen Yaya yet. Not sure if Candy is Jenny or what. Haven't partaken with neither, but want to try Jenny. Will post info when I do.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-our-sexy-and-cute-masseuses-jenny-today/3167828

NoStranger
04-13-12, 04:41
Tastes and opinions vary, but she's one of my "go-to" gals when trying someone else new at CC; don't want to leave disappointed. You should stop by and say howzit, brah. I'm certain she'd be very grateful!

Aloha,

KoloWould you mind sharing a bit more about Mae Ling? Approx. Age, height, weight would be helpful. Slim or medium build?

Thanks,

NS

JustForPretend
04-13-12, 17:23
Do they have an ad somewhere? I'm clicking on the link here, and the site is in Japanese.They actually operate on a couple different floors. You can get the student for cheap or a little more for professional. All legit. Was there a month ago and had a 60yo mama San looking lady massage me. Was actually a good.

Massage but would prefer an ok massage by a hottie.

On the subject of CC. Planning on going this weekend. Want to check out Mayflower. Can someone.

Pm the number. Also read a review on here about something happening at MF. Anyone know? T.

Thanks

Virtua Stick
04-14-12, 01:37
Went to check out "Ty" at CC #612. She says she's back for only a month, using cc#612 while she's here. You may remember her from cc#1105. Very hot Taiwanese girl, very slim, dark skin with nice bolt on C's. Flat stomach, and nicely shaved. Pretty decent massage, nice slow BBBJ, with CFS. YMMV. Pussy was nice and tight. Never rushed and never asked for fee up front.

BukaBK,

Don't post numbers as I think it is against the rules. However, if you hav Ty's contact info, please PM me. I'm interested.

VS

Blake123
04-14-12, 03:23
On the subject of CC. Planning on going this weekend. Want to check out Mayflower. Can someone.

Pm the number. Also read a review on here about something happening at MF. Anyone know? T.

ThanksMayflower is closed. She the Mayflower thread for details.

CatchSumWaves
04-14-12, 16:23
BK,

Don't post numbers as I think it is against the rules. However, if you hav Ty's contact info, please PM me. I'm interested.

VSI believe this is the girl you're looking for.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-im-ty-back-for-only-one-month/2631496

Blake123
04-15-12, 04:22
I believe this is the girl you're looking for.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-im-ty-back-for-only-one-month/2631496That's suite #1105 in the Century Center. At least the bottom pic is.

Waikikian
04-15-12, 05:21

BukaIt looks like two different women in the ad. Which one is Ty? I like tall Pake' gals. If she's tall and thin, I'll be in.

H Mobius
04-15-12, 16:40
That's suite #1105 in the Century Center. At least the bottom pic is.Yes that's the old Dragonfly decor from back when Annie/Michelle and Lulu were there.

That number is for the women in 612 last known as "Soft Massage" and with an actual bed (a recent issue on the Forum) as well as a table, so I guess Ty is working there for now like Bukake reported. I haven't gone in a long time; the women were older (one appeared to be well into her 50's) but very playful and pleasant to be with.

It's not allowed to post private information, so I've always specified that a phone number I post is the "advertised number", or pasted the link like CatchSumWaves did.

JustForPretend
04-15-12, 20:40
Yes that's the old Dragonfly decor from back when Annie / Michelle and Lulu were there.

That number is for the women in 612 last known as "Soft Massage" and with an actual bed (a recent issue on the Forum) as well as a table, so I guess Ty is working there for now like Bukake reported. I haven't gone in a long time; the women were older (one appeared to be well into her 50's) but very playful and pleasant to be with.

It's not allowed to post private information, so I've always specified that a phone number I post is the "advertised number", or pasted the link like CatchSumWaves did.Went to check it out. Saw TY and another Asian. Not to my taste. Was looking for something younger. Thought Ty was cute at first glance but with a closer look I didn't care for her and Left. The other girl was prob 30's and a little chubby. Didn't look into the make shift room separated by curtains.

Kurocha
04-15-12, 21:57
It looks like two different women in the ad. Which one is Ty? I like tall Pake' gals. If she's tall and thin, I'll be in.I just spent some time with Ty earlier today. To me, none of the pictures represent her as she is darker in complexion versus the girls pictured. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I would almost think that she was Thai with her facial and body features, not what you would think of an ivory white Taiwanese girl. Regardless, her service was great, good strong massage, great conversation, nice to look at while she massaged me totally nude. Did a nice CBJ, and jumped right into CFS. Very energetic and passionate, great DFK action. Would definitely be on my repeat list if she stuck around longer. I have never been with anyone one so popular either. Her cellphone must have been going off every five minutes. She took the first call, but after that put it on vibrate and ignored it. Seemed like she was booked every hour and a half.

Chubs
04-16-12, 15:12
Ran a search this morning on the Kookie Style massage advertised on BP. Not sure if I am using the search function correctly, but it just gives the forum thread and I just went searching through for about 60pgs in a couple of the threads. Seeing that it's a MT ad, was wondering if anyone has partaken, if so what was your review number or could you give a brief review.

M. I. A.

CatchSumWaves
04-16-12, 16:09
Ran a search this morning on the Kookie Style massage advertised on BP. Not sure if I am using the search function correctly, but it just gives the forum thread and I just went searching through for about 60pgs in a couple of the threads. Seeing that it's a MT ad, was wondering if anyone has partaken, if so what was your review number or could you give a brief review.

M. I. A.Http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kookie-style-massage/3224813

I believe Kookie Style Massage used to be called Korean Style Massage run by a Korean mama in her mid 40's, her name was Sunni.

She did massage and HJ but I heard later on she did FS. My 1st time only got massage because I think she was try to weed out if I was LE or not.

I have not seen her in like 2-3 years. Also heard she was running a place out of Pucks Alley but, I didn't partake. YMMV.

Catch

Son Kyong
04-16-12, 16:29
New discreet location. New atmosphere.

No choking, no talking. I promise.

Forearm dance on full body massage.

From light to deep tissue work.

Mon. Sun 12PM. To 9PM.

781-5206

BJ Hawaii
04-16-12, 18:48
Http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kookie-style-massage/3224813

I believe Kookie Style Massage used to be called Korean Style Massage run by a Korean mama in her mid 40's, her name was Sunni.

She did massage and HJ but I heard later on she did FS. My 1st time only got massage because I think she was try to weed out if I was LE or not.

I have not seen her in like 2-3 years. Also heard she was running a place out of Pucks Alley but, I didn't partake. YMMV.

CatchYou are basically correct. Kookie bought out Sunni / Lee / Ling a couple of years ago. Kookie is in the same location (Lusitania) and has the same phone # as the old Korean Style Massage. I think Kookie also uses the old name "Aloha Touch".

Kookie is a MILF, slim with bolt on Cs. Decent looking, good massage but will also provide FS. She is a very nice lady and is willing to please.

Sunni / Ling / Lee opened up a place in Pucks Alley. Like you I haven't checked her out.

BJ

SupahflyOne
04-16-12, 21:57
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2962404900.html

Anybody try this one? Extra? Extra extra?

Nighthunter
04-16-12, 23:02

Anybody try this one? Extra? Extra extra?Legit but very good.

Blade82
04-16-12, 23:12

Anybody try this one? Extra? Extra extra?Do a search on Nan and you shall get all your answers

Blake123
04-17-12, 03:32

Anybody try this one? Extra? Extra extra?Like Blade82 said, do a search on Nan: but a word of caution here. Reviews on Nan that are over a year old will likely say HE was had--when she was working at Thai Hawaiian in the CC. Now that she has been at Century Square the past year, all reviews have stated no HE from her. Don't let the sexy pic in her ad mislead you. She has laid the bait and is waiting for you to bite so that she can reel you in.

T6650
04-17-12, 03:55
Do a search on Nan and you shall get all your answersSearches for three letter words do not seem work on this forum. I have come across this limitation here and also on a totally unrelated forum. I think it has something to do with the underlying software that the admin has used. Makes searching for these shortened Thai names tough. If there is a way around this I would sure like to know. If your reading this Jackson it would be good to hear from you.

Blake123
04-17-12, 06:01
Looks like Song Massage in the CC has been replaced with a legit Chinese MP. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2961711173.html

Kekehawaii
04-17-12, 06:46
I just spent some time with Ty earlier today. To me, none of the pictures represent her as she is darker in complexion versus the girls pictured. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I would almost think that she was Thai with her facial and body features, not what you would think of an ivory white Taiwanese girl. Regardless, her service was great, good strong massage, great conversation, nice to look at while she massaged me totally nude. Did a nice CBJ, and jumped right into CFS. Very energetic and passionate, great DFK action. Would definitely be on my repeat list if she stuck around longer. I have never been with anyone one so popular either. Her cellphone must have been going off every five minutes. She took the first call, but after that put it on vibrate and ignored it. Seemed like she was booked every hour and a half.That's definitely not the one in the pic. Kurochas description is much more accurate. Ty looks more Thai than Taiwanese. Perhaps from her time spent in guam. She has a nice bod, but hard boltons. The kind where you can see the stretch marks andx creases all around. Bad boob job if you ask me. But overall, nicer bod than the pic if you like skinny girls. The other girl there is super short, not a spinner. Kinda chubby, but not fat. Both girls are super cool though.

Blade82
04-17-12, 07:05
Searches for three letter words do not seem work on this forum. I have come across this limitation here and also on a totally unrelated forum. I think it has something to do with the underlying software that the admin has used. Makes searching for these shortened Thai names tough. If there is a way around this I would sure like to know. If your reading this Jackson it would be good to hear from you.Hey you're right, what the hell? It worked before. No wonder people don't do searches anymore as a result we get rhetorical questions. I do notice though for some time now whenever I do a search the reports are listed in some random order.

Blade82
04-17-12, 07:11

Anybody try this one? Extra? Extra extra?Sorry didn't know the search system was that messed up. I'll be brief; save your money as Nan is just a tease. Apparently she use to play, but not anymore. Some have reported recently if enough is spent she will give in. But don't be a dummy and just go to a AMP at that point. Her massages are at best ok but don't expect to feel brand new.

Kurocha
04-17-12, 09:36
That's definitely not the one in the pic. Kurochas description is much more accurate. Ty looks more Thai than Taiwanese. Perhaps from her time spent in guam. She has a nice bod, but hard boltons. The kind where you can see the stretch marks andx creases all around. Bad boob job if you ask me. But overall, nicer bod than the pic if you like skinny girls. The other girl there is super short, not a spinner. Kinda chubby, but not fat. Both girls are super cool though.The other shorter girl (I believe she also goes by Lisa) had just recently been working out of CC#1111. Ty and Lisa will only be working out of CC#612 until the middle of next month before the main renter of the place, Sophie returns, then, unfortunately both Lisa and Ty disappear as Sophie likes to work out of there alone.

XXXplorer
04-17-12, 13:39

Anybody try this one? Extra? Extra extra?I made an appt here but my masseuse was NOT the girl pictured. (Looked Thai, short, cute) She gave a great legit massage, walk on back, strong pressure (had to ask her to ease off) and always kept me covered. When I was gettin dressed alone in the rm, I looked under the massage table & drawers hoping to find lube / condoms, nothing!

XXXplorer
04-17-12, 13:54

BukaJust saw Ty for the 1st time, Great Experience! Total GFE experience! Self showered, started with a nice massage that transformed into seduction / foreplay. She seems like she genuinely enjoys her work which takes the session to a whole other level. (Or that was an Oscar performance! LOL!) I really LOVE how she was seducing me & bustin the moves on me! Nice BBBJ. 69, DFK, CG, etc. L / 8 (Great figure, soft flawless skin) S / 9, A / 9. 5, HF / Tip $$

SupahflyOne
04-17-12, 16:17
Thanks, I'll steer clear.

So aside from junko and nala, are there any other HE providers in downtown?

Actually junko is more of a MP than a legit massage girl.

Ernestm
04-18-12, 00:05
Looks like Song Massage in the CC has been replaced with a legit Chinese MP.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2961711173.htmlShe kind of looks like Lily from Ideal.

XXXplorer
04-18-12, 03:44
Thanks, I'll steer clear.

So aside from junko and nala, are there any other HE providers in downtown?

Actually junko is more of a MP than a legit massage girl.I've been here: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2961848980.html

Went 3x's! All Chinese, always different girls, but all were cute. (L8-9, S8, A9, $$) I never really got a massage, they just jump right into it. (Definately more MP than MT)

Dexter3
04-18-12, 05:21
Hey everyone. I recently discovered this site, and I can't say enough about it. Fantastic, keep up the great work. I just got back from CC #1111, which I chose based on everyones feedback, and was pretty impressed. The girl was about 5'3" and had a great body. Smooth skin, great nips, a healthy A cup. Chinese, said she moved here 2 weeks ago and had a heavy accent, but spoke english. She met me at the door and invited me in. She asked if I wanted to shower first. I did, (self) and when I came out of the bathroom she brought me across the hall to our room. I layed on the table (the headrest was really uncomfortable) uncovered, and she gave a solid 15-20 minute legit massage that really felt therapeutic. She had a good personality and was good conversation. I was running my hand up her thigh before I knew it, and got no opposition. She worked the inner thigh area pretty well for a few minutes, then asked me to turn over. No front massage at all, right to business talk. She cave a poor CBJ, I stopped her after a couple minutes. Teeth. Next was CFS. Then BBFS. It all ended with COB. (hair, too). Tip $$. I didn't quite get her name, maybe lailai? Anyone know her?

Kalani69
04-18-12, 15:14
I've been here:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2961848980.html

Went 3x's! All Chinese, always different girls, but all were cute. (L8-9, S8, A9, $$) I never really got a massage, they just jump right into it. (Definately more MP than MT) The ad says Bishop St. Is it in Century Square?

Captin Crunch
04-18-12, 16:20
The ad says Bishop St. Is it in Century Square?Yup. Should be.

Kurocha
04-18-12, 17:33
I've been here:

Went 3x's! All Chinese, always different girls, but all were cute. (L8-9, S8, A9, $$) I never really got a massage, they just jump right into it. (Definately more MP than MT) Is this were Lily from Ideal Massage, formerly of CC, relocated to? I know she was going over to Century Square, but she may have just recently moved in about a week or two ago.

Hawaiian007
04-18-12, 18:20
Anyone got any intel on this one on BP. Tati on Niu? If so PM me, if no answer by tomorrow I will do the TOFTT for everyone. Here is the link to her BP ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-a-relaxing-massage-by-a-brazilian-girl/2524245

Be safe everyone. Remember we all dine at the Y sometimes.

SupahflyOne
04-18-12, 19:33
I've been here:

Went 3x's! All Chinese, always different girls, but all were cute. (L8-9, S8, A9, $$) I never really got a massage, they just jump right into it. (Definately more MP than MT) Hi five for confirming extra. If I do decide to try I'll be sure to post reviews.

No Name
04-18-12, 22:59
Is this were Lily from Ideal Massage, formerly of CC, relocated to? I know she was going over to Century Square, but she may have just recently moved in about a week or two ago.The phone number is familiar. Is this not Annie the one that stole money from a girl. Unsure.

H Mobius
04-18-12, 23:08
The phone number is familiar. Is this not Annie the one that stole money from a girl. Unsure.You are correct.

Newbo
04-18-12, 23:18
Is this were Lily from Ideal Massage, formerly of CC, relocated to? I know she was going over to Century Square, but she may have just recently moved in about a week or two ago.I think this the new info for Ideal Massage,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2963847865.html

Dexter3
04-19-12, 02:53
Hey everyone. I recently discovered this site, and I can't say enough about it. Fantastic, keep up the great work. I just got back from CC #1111, which I chose based on everyones feedback, and was pretty impressed. The girl was about 5'3" and had a great body. Smooth skin, great nips, a healthy A cup. Chinese, said she moved here 2 weeks ago and had a heavy accent, but spoke english. She met me at the door and invited me in. She asked if I wanted to shower first. I did, (self) and when I came out of the bathroom she brought me across the hall to our room. I layed on the table (the headrest was really uncomfortable) uncovered, and she gave a solid 15-20 minute legit massage that really felt therapeutic. She had a good personality and was good conversation. I was running my hand up her thigh before I knew it, and got no opposition. She worked the inner thigh area pretty well for a few minutes, then asked me to turn over. No front massage at all, right to business talk. She cave a poor CBJ, I stopped her after a couple minutes. Teeth. Next was CFS. Then BBFS. It all ended with COB. (hair, too). Tip $$. I didn't quite get her name, maybe lailai? Anyone know her?Also, she said she was 36, but looked like she was about 5 years younger. Anybody know anything about her? Her name?

Skoal Straight
04-19-12, 05:18
What ever happened to Mika who I think worked at MF. She was the hapa looking one who said she was korean and haole. I remember reading that she went legit? Any info would be appreciated.

HawaiianVaca
04-19-12, 07:03
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2965649644.html

I'm new here, but I wanted to post a review on this place. From the sexy pic this place posts, they look like they will offer something extra, but I went here today an no such luck. The girl I got the massage from was not the girl in the pic, but believe me she was hella cute and sexy. I kept thinking about her even after the massage. She is gorgeous and beautiful. Short, about 5'2, pretty face, and nice body. I called before I went and asked if they did a HJ, but the girl said no. I went anyways hoping for something, but no luck. I just want to ask if anyone else has had the same experience. I don't remember the girls name, but I think I'm in love LOL.

Numbah One
04-19-12, 13:34
The phone number is familiar. Is this not Annie the one that stole money from a girl. Unsure.Maybe. Don't really know.

Paradise U
04-19-12, 18:22

I'm new here, but I wanted to post a review on this place. From the sexy pic this place posts, they look like they will offer something extra, but I went here today an no such luck. The girl I got the massage from was not the girl in the pic, but believe me she was hella cute and sexy. I kept thinking about her even after the massage. She is gorgeous and beautiful. Short, about 5'2, pretty face, and nice body. I called before I went and asked if they did a HJ, but the girl said no. I went anyways hoping for something, but no luck. I just want to ask if anyone else has had the same experience. I don't remember the girls name, but I think I'm in love LOL.I've seen Tiffany a couple of times hoping for extras. Cute, good massage. No extra's.

UkiSlamma
04-19-12, 22:37
Same happend to me and I tried about four times just to make sure, there a legit place.

I'm new here, but I wanted to post a review on this place. From the sexy pic this place posts, they look like they will offer something extra, but I went here today an no such luck. The girl I got the massage from was not the girl in the pic, but believe me she was hella cute and sexy. I kept thinking about her even after the massage. She is gorgeous and beautiful. Short, about 5'2, pretty face, and nice body. I called before I went and asked if they did a HJ, but the girl said no. I went anyways hoping for something, but no luck. I just want to ask if anyone else has had the same experience. I don't remember the girls name, but I think I'm in love LOL.

XXXplorer
04-19-12, 23:09

I'm new here, but I wanted to post a review on this place. From the sexy pic this place posts, they look like they will offer something extra, but I went here today an no such luck. The girl I got the massage from was not the girl in the pic, but believe me she was hella cute and sexy. I kept thinking about her even after the massage. She is gorgeous and beautiful. Short, about 5'2, pretty face, and nice body. I called before I went and asked if they did a HJ, but the girl said no. I went anyways hoping for something, but no luck. I just want to ask if anyone else has had the same experience. I don't remember the girls name, but I think I'm in love LOL.The 1st thing said in the ad is "Cute"! It's pretty obvious who their marketing to. The little heads! In my opinion, not cool if their not going to offer ANY play.

Alohano
04-19-12, 23:56

I'm new here, but I wanted to post a review on this place. From the sexy pic this place posts, they look like they will offer something extra, but I went here today an no such luck. The girl I got the massage from was not the girl in the pic, but believe me she was hella cute and sexy. I kept thinking about her even after the massage. She is gorgeous and beautiful. Short, about 5'2, pretty face, and nice body. I called before I went and asked if they did a HJ, but the girl said no. I went anyways hoping for something, but no luck. I just want to ask if anyone else has had the same experience. I don't remember the girls name, but I think I'm in love LOL.. And build a relationship from multiple visits.

Use the search feature to know about the place before you go. It's clear and it's a legit location. And you could have gone elsewhere. No one, no place will answer your question with a "yes". What if you're LE? Lastly, be nice, humble, respectful and with repeat visits. You may be surprised with what happens.

Blake123
04-20-12, 03:17

I'm new here, but I wanted to post a review on this place. From the sexy pic this place posts, they look like they will offer something extra, but I went here today an no such luck. The girl I got the massage from was not the girl in the pic, but believe me she was hella cute and sexy. I kept thinking about her even after the massage. She is gorgeous and beautiful. Short, about 5'2, pretty face, and nice body. I called before I went and asked if they did a HJ, but the girl said no. I went anyways hoping for something, but no luck. I just want to ask if anyone else has had the same experience. I don't remember the girls name, but I think I'm in love LOL.Regarding your last sentence, chances are very, very good that she has a husband, a boyfriend or both. Unless you look better, have more charisma & make more money than her man, you are just another customer to her.

Niceguy808
04-20-12, 03:51
What ever happened to Mika who I think worked at MF. She was the hapa looking one who said she was korean and haole. I remember reading that she went legit? Any info would be appreciated.Mika retired. Apparently she wasn't very happy about her sessions being written about in this forum.

From what I understand, guys were making appointments with her, saying that they had read on this forum that she did X, Y and Z with all these other guys and wanted the same for themselves on the first appointment, even though she didn't know the guy and whether he was LE or was planning to rip her off. It seems to have gotten so bad that she decided to either take a hiatus or quit entirely. I'm not sure which one it is and we won't know until she decides to come back.

When I read about a provider on this forum, I *never* mention that I read about them here if I decide to set-up with them. I just say that I saw their ad and gave them a call. If they are the same with me as with other guys, fine. If not, then I might not see them a second time.

If she asks me if I read online forums, I always say that I don't know what forums they are talking about and I even ask them for the forum's name as if I didn't know.

Bukake King
04-20-12, 05:29
Also, she said she was 36, but looked like she was about 5 years younger. Anybody know anything about her? Her name?Think her name is "Yaya"

Buka

Bukake King
04-20-12, 05:38
I think this the new info for Ideal Massage,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2963847865.htmlThis is correct.

Buka

Bukake King
04-20-12, 05:45
BK,

VSMy bad.

Buka

Splooge McDuck
04-20-12, 07:38
What ever happened to Mika who I think worked at MF. She was the hapa looking one who said she was korean and haole. I remember reading that she went legit? Any info would be appreciated.
Mika retired. Apparently she wasn't very happy about her sessions being written about in this forum.

From what I understand, guys were making appointments with her, saying that they had read on this forum that she did X, Y and Z with all these other guys and wanted the same for themselves on the first appointment, even though she didn't know the guy and whether he was LE or was planning to rip her off. It seems to have gotten so bad that she decided to either take a hiatus or quit entirely. I'm not sure which one it is and we won't know until she decides to come back.

When I read about a provider on this forum, I *never* mention that I read about them here if I decide to set-up with them. I just say that I saw their ad and gave them a call. If they are the same with me as with other guys, fine. If not, then I might not see them a second time.

If she asks me if I read online forums, I always say that I don't know what forums they are talking about and I even ask them for the forum's name as if I didn't know.I think theres a chance Skoal Straight is looking for MIKI from MF. She was the Hapa looking one. There was never a girl named Mika at MF so if you are looking for a former MF chick it must be Miki.

Miki from MF is now working at Tokyo Spa & is using the same name.

Eman007
04-20-12, 11:10
Mika retired. Apparently she wasn't very happy about her sessions being written about in this forum.

If she asks me if I read online forums, I always say that I don't know what forums they are talking about and I even ask them for the forum's name as if I didn't know.That's how we should all be dammit, just accept what they give and play dumb. Read my entry at Craigslist Reviews. Exactly the problem."gee he got so how come I no get?" wah-wah

Uki Eater
04-20-12, 14:15
Exactly the problem."gee he got so how come I no get?" wah-wahJust hold it in keep your cool and don't make obvious that you're bummed. When you walk out of there, then start cussing and crying.

Hehe.

Eman007
04-20-12, 14:33
Just hold it in keep your cool and don't make obvious that you're bummed. When you walk out of there, then start cussing and crying.

Hehe.Uki Man,

Hahaha ya I agree, not sure, but if I was a hoe I would be like "what a baby!" I don't they would respect you for dropping that on them if they chose not to. Don't get me wrong, who cares about respect from them its a service, but maybe you should ask FIRST then make your decision based on their response? Remember of you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and U! Like was posted earlier, not every chick is going to bring their A game, especially if you show up out of the blue. 1st time, wanting BBE (bare back everything, LOL) and complaining you want what "Joe" got?

Ok I'm pau, back into my ninja suit, duct tape on my mouth. LOL

Skoal Straight
04-20-12, 15:39
I think theres a chance Skoal Straight is looking for MIKI from MF. She was the Hapa looking one. There was never a girl named Mika at MF so if you are looking for a former MF chick it must be Miki.

Miki from MF is now working at Tokyo Spa & is using the same name.The Mika I'm talking about was haole looking, but said she was haole / korean. I'm not exactly sure where in CC she worked. Fake D's, nice body around 135-140 lbs, not good at guessing weight. She wasn't a spinner or fat. I did see her once and her massage was awsome, she said that she's a real LMT. I want to say MF but not sure. I don't know if were talking about the same person?

SkullkeyG
04-20-12, 16:30
The Mika I'm talking about was haole looking, but said she was haole / korean. I'm not exactly sure where in CC she worked. Fake D's, nice body around 135-140 lbs, not good at guessing weight. She wasn't a spinner or fat. I did see her once and her massage was awsome, she said that she's a real LMT. I want to say MF but not sure. I don't know if were talking about the same person?She was at Song, in CC. Fits the discription and great massage. No idea where she is at now.

Kukui Street
04-20-12, 19:14
The Mika I'm talking about was haole looking, but said she was haole / korean. I'm not exactly sure where in CC she worked. Fake D's, nice body around 135-140 lbs, not good at guessing weight. She wasn't a spinner or fat. I did see her once and her massage was awsome, she said that she's a real LMT. I want to say MF but not sure. I don't know if were talking about the same person?She was with Hanabi at CC until it closed. I'm pretty sure she was answering the phone a few weeks at Hanabi's new place on Ala Moana, Inn at the Park. Yes, legit LMT with a great attitude and personality.

H Mobius
04-20-12, 23:29
The Mika I'm talking about was haole looking, but said she was haole / korean. I'm not exactly sure where in CC she worked. Fake D's, nice body around 135-140 lbs, not good at guessing weight. She wasn't a spinner or fat. I did see her once and her massage was awsome, she said that she's a real LMT. I want to say MF but not sure. I don't know if were talking about the same person?SkullkeyG, Kukui Street and Niceguy808 are all correct, and before Hanabi and Song she worked with Michelle at Rejuve on Beretania Street. She could speak Korean, German, Spanish, and of course English, which had no accent. Her boobs were very big and her nan was shaved so perfectly smooth it was something of a marvel.

It seems undisputed here that she left the business for the reasons Niceguy outlined, and this all happened before Mayflower was around. The last I remember reading, she was working in a legit Waikiki spa but she may have left; search her name and you may or may not come across a report of her leaving Hawaii.

Chinaheart681
04-21-12, 05:33
Checked out two places. Seem its just a bait and switch. I felt ripped. Called for anna. Looked nothing like. Sad. Getting tired of these massage places. Maybe its just me. No fun!

Memahu
04-21-12, 06:37
legit LMT with a great attitude and personality.How much difference does a legit LMT make as compared to a massage therapist who does extras? A legit LMT has to do therapeutic massage for at least the full hour with chito tip as opposed to a massagee done for 10 minutes max.

Splooge McDuck
04-21-12, 11:46
The Mika I'm talking about was haole looking, but said she was haole / korean. I'm not exactly sure where in CC she worked. Fake D's, nice body around 135-140 lbs, not good at guessing weight. She wasn't a spinner or fat. I did see her once and her massage was awsome, she said that she's a real LMT. I want to say MF but not sure. I don't know if were talking about the same person?OK its definitely not the Miki from MF.

You are talking about the Mika everyone else is mentioning.

NelsonYuen
04-21-12, 15:32
4 different AMP providers told me the similar story.

A Chinese guy, around 40 years old, speaking Chinese to the providers, who.

Gets FS, and sneak out without paying the providers.

This guy always talks to the provider nicely, makes great conversation, even gives.

Great suggestions about the life in Hawaii. After that, when asked to pay the HF, he.

Says that he will pay all together after the FS. After FS, when the provider is taking a showr,

He sneak out.

His victims asked me to put this guy's phone number here to warn the other AMPs.

Here is his phone number: 818-600-2127

NelsonYuen
04-21-12, 16:22

This guy always talks to the provider nicely, makes great conversation, even gives.

Great suggestions about the life in Hawaii. After that, when asked to pay the HF, he.

Says that he will pay all together after the FS. After FS, when the provider is taking a showr,

He sneak out.

His victims asked me to put this guy's phone number here to warn the other AMPs.

Here is his phone number: 818-600-2127818-600-2127 is a Google Voice number, so this guy could change to anoher Google Voice phone nunber easily.

We can't blame on providers asking money in front, because this kind of person does exist.

AwabiHunter
04-21-12, 17:46
I don't believe this is true, most girls will not leave the room after FS to shower without getting paid first, and to happen 4 times? Don't think so, think rumors from AMP girls to have excuse to start collecting fee upfront, pretty clever.

Asstro
04-21-12, 22:13
I've been here:

Went 3x's! All Chinese, always different girls, but all were cute. (L8-9, S8, A9, $$) I never really got a massage, they just jump right into it. (Definately more MP than MT) This one is Executive Center by Longs. Same ripoff Chinese girl. Waste of time. 931-phone number.

Bukake King
04-22-12, 02:35
The Mika I'm talking about was haole looking, but said she was haole / korean. I'm not exactly sure where in CC she worked. Fake D's, nice body around 135-140 lbs, not good at guessing weight. She wasn't a spinner or fat. I did see her once and her massage was awsome, she said that she's a real LMT. I want to say MF but not sure. I don't know if were talking about the same person?She last worked with Coco at cc#2404. Shen mentioned that she was trying to get into legit business and applying for couple hotel spas. Maybe she got in somewhere.

Buka

Bukake King
04-22-12, 03:04
Looks like Song Massage in the CC has been replaced with a legit Chinese MP.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2961711173.htmlNeeded a good massage today, so thought I'd try out Liu at cc#2404. Kind of weird going into Song's old place. When I called, Chinese girl answered with high squeaky voice. Sounded dangerously young. Got there and spinner Chinese girl answered. Couldn't figure out if young or old. You'll have to see to know what I mean. Total legit. She dresses in those nurse's aid type scrubs. Signs in rooms before showers says to leave underwear on. Bad sign, but came for massage. Normal face down with my boxers. She won't come in the room until your lying on table with underwear on, or ready, or whatever. If your standing, she'll back out like your not ready. Anyway, comes in and covers you with sheet. Looks like she does those heat cupping therapy. Didn't want that and leave some red marks.

Massage was pretty damn good. Did LomiLomi style. Not to compare with Thai girls, but she was pretty good. Weird to leave boxers on, but she rolls them pretty high to get to inner thigh massages. Then rolls the elastic down low to some lower stomach high crotch area. Anyway, no signs of play, although would be a huge challenge to get those scrubs off. LOL!

Looking for good massage, check her out. I'm going back and try some shit. Hopefully she won't kick me out. .6 hour. 2 tip.

I think her pic is real, but looks better in person.

Buka

Blake123
04-22-12, 03:56
Needed a good massage today, so thought I'd try out Liu at cc#2404. Kind of weird going into Song's old place. When I called, Chinese girl answered with high squeaky voice. Sounded dangerously young. Got there and spinner Chinese girl answered. Couldn't figure out if young or old. You'll have to see to know what I mean. Total legit. She dresses in those nurse's aid type scrubs. Signs in rooms before showers says to leave underwear on. Bad sign, but came for massage. Normal face down with my boxers. She won't come in the room until your lying on table with underwear on, or ready, or whatever. If your standing, she'll back out like your not ready. Anyway, comes in and covers you with sheet. Looks like she does those heat cupping therapy. Didn't want that and leave some red marks.

Massage was pretty damn good. Did LomiLomi style. Not to compare with Thai girls, but she was pretty good. Weird to leave boxers on, but she rolls them pretty high to get to inner thigh massages. Then rolls the elastic down low to some lower stomach high crotch area. Anyway, no signs of play, although would be a huge challenge to get those scrubs off. LOL!

Looking for good massage, check her out. I'm going back and try some shit. Hopefully she won't kick me out. .6 hour. 2 tip.

I think her pic is real, but looks better in person.

BukaThanks for TOFTT. I'm betting she'll kick you out.

XXXplorer
04-22-12, 14:05
This one is Executive Center by Longs. Same ripoff Chinese girl. Waste of time. 931-phone number.The times I went, they were in Century Square corner of Bishop / Beretania, I guess that was the old site.

Kurocha
04-22-12, 14:45
I don't believe this is true, most girls will not leave the room after FS to shower without getting paid first, and to happen 4 times? Don't think so, think rumors from AMP girls to have excuse to start collecting fee upfront, pretty clever.Apparently, you have not been a regular customer of the Chinese girls. Unlike the Koreans, who are more jaded and business minded, the Chinese are more naive and trusting of the locals and Americans in general. In my experience with more that 30 Chinese providers, I have had only one ask for the tip upfront and she happened to be a MILF type provider who had been living in NYC for the past ten years. The rest are very appreciative and service oriented yet not as skilled as the Koreans in the sack. Believe me, if this were a Korean provider spreading this tale, I too, would question her / their motive.

Ocolumbo
04-22-12, 14:57
Apparently, you have not been a regular customer of the Chinese girls. Unlike the Koreans, who are more jaded and business minded, the Chinese are more naive and trusting of the locals and Americans in general. In my experience with more that 30 Chinese providers, I have had only one ask for the tip upfront and she happened to be a MILF type provider who had been living in NYC for the past ten years. The rest are very appreciative and service oriented yet not as skilled as the Koreans in the sack. Believe me, if this were a Korean provider spreading this tale, I too, would question her / their motive.Bro, I do not doubt that some Chinese punk may have pulled this shit off at different places. And the Chinese may be less experienced as the Koreans in this business. But I do not think the Chinese places are unorganized and helpless. It is just not plausible.

Starfox64
04-22-12, 16:44
Apparently, you have not been a regular customer of the Chinese girls. Unlike the Koreans, who are more jaded and business minded, the Chinese are more naive and trusting of the locals and Americans in general. In my experience with more that 30 Chinese providers, I have had only one ask for the tip upfront and she happened to be a MILF type provider who had been living in NYC for the past ten years. The rest are very appreciative and service oriented yet not as skilled as the Koreans in the sack. Believe me, if this were a Korean provider spreading this tale, I too, would question her / their motive.In China and HK, the spas are run by. Let's just say organizations. Good luck getting out of the building without paying. It's only a matter of time before they become as you say, jaded.

Slide Hammer
04-22-12, 18:52
Anyone in touch with coco? She apparently got upset on Thursday and walked off

HawaiianVaca
04-22-12, 21:11
Anyone know whay happened to dar, the thai massage therapist that did. Massages out of her hotel room in waikiki? She was staying at the waikiki sanda a couple months back when I saw her. I got a hour massage and got the HJ from her after. Paid total $$.

Kurocha
04-23-12, 16:12
So I get done with my session at Rose Garden CC#908 and head out to the elevator when I run into two Thai women and a local guy, all in their mid 20's (I am guessing the guy is a regular customer of one of the women). They had just come out of one of the apartments on the ninth floor to the left when you come out of the elevator. Anyway, one girl was knock out gorgeous, very slim and short hair, seemed to to relatively new to Hawaii. The other Thai woman was not too bad, but seemed to be more of a seasoned worker, long hair, no make up, appeared to be going to the store (this was around noon). So I get into the elevator and listen in to the conversation between the two women in Thai (Which I can understand pretty well) and they were talkng about customers and tipping. The more seasoned one was telling the prettier one that she had a customer that wanted to do her but he only had 150 and she said she don't do it for less than 300. Both laughed apparently with the guy with them not knowing anything. I don't think they were talking about him. The mentality seemed to be to get the customer in and bait them, then when they fall for you, don't settle for 150. I wished that I could have followed them to the parking lot to listen in more, but I don't think that would have worked.

YG365
04-23-12, 16:48
Apparently, you have not been a regular customer of the Chinese girls. Unlike the Koreans, who are more jaded and business minded, the Chinese are more naive and trusting of the locals and Americans in general. In my experience with more that 30 Chinese providers, I have had only one ask for the tip upfront and she happened to be a MILF type provider who had been living in NYC for the past ten years. The rest are very appreciative and service oriented yet not as skilled as the Koreans in the sack. Believe me, if this were a Korean provider spreading this tale, I too, would question her / their motive.It could happen to anyone. A lot of the Korean providers may act jaded but towards other Korean customers, they are a lot more friendly towards them. Samething with white providers, black providers, thai providers and the list goes on. You've probably never been to China, Hong Kong or Taiwan have you?

YG365
04-23-12, 16:50
I don't believe this is true, most girls will not leave the room after FS to shower without getting paid first, and to happen 4 times? Don't think so, think rumors from AMP girls to have excuse to start collecting fee upfront, pretty clever.I recall a lot of them go off to clean themselves and bring back a hot towel? Sometimes mouthwash or a drink?

Kurocha
04-23-12, 17:33
It could happen to anyone. A lot of the Korean providers may act jaded but towards other Korean customers, they are a lot more friendly towards them. Samething with white providers, black providers, thai providers and the list goes on. You've probably never been to China, Hong Kong or Taiwan have you?I guess I should have clarified my post meaning the Chinese girls that provide as they do here in Hawaii. I have been to China and Hong Kong and, yeah the situation there is quite different depending on what kind of working conditions the girls have to put up with and to whom they and their families are obligated to for providing "help".

Chubs
04-23-12, 17:36
Anyone got any intel on this one on BP. Tati on Niu? If so PM me, if no answer by tomorrow I will do the TOFTT for everyone. Here is the link to her BP ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-a-relaxing-massage-by-a-brazilian-girl/2524245

Be safe everyone. Remember we all dine at the Y sometimes.

007Not sure about Tati, however Vai has been known for legit service (no extras). So make an appt not expecting anything extra is what I assumed when I first saw their doubles ad on BP. Yes, they are both good looking though.

Kurocha
04-23-12, 17:36
I recall a lot of them go off to clean themselves and bring back a hot towel? Sometimes mouthwash or a drink?I just spoke to a provider who fell victim to this guy. She told me that one of his traits to get the girl to leave him alone is to request to the provider that he wants to come on her face, telling them that semen is good for their skin complextion. The girl goes along with it to please the customer, and when she goes to the bathroom to wash her face, he bolts.

Eman007
04-23-12, 18:16
Saw this pop up.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2973126498.html

Awhile back did a review of her partner, one of my fav hidden ones, but this one be warned, not sure which smells worse, her kitty or breath, maybe both equally bad.

Enjoy the ride LOL. Or maybe I should shut up and let you find out yourself, some one might turn me in AGAIN!

E

Starfox64
04-23-12, 19:33
I just spoke to a provider who fell victim to this guy. She told me that one of his traits to get the girl to leave him alone is to request to the provider that he wants to come on her face, telling them that semen is good for their skin complextion. The girl goes along with it to please the customer, and when she goes to the bathroom to wash her face, he bolts.So who's giving facials these days?

Quik808
04-23-12, 22:37
Boring! Make a new post and all you guys can talk about this Chinese guy! Move on!

Jbravo
04-23-12, 23:23
Yo,

Haven't shot my hot load on hot hoes face in a while-shot the Mimi by mistake, was cum on tits but shot too far, LOL. Even hit the Gia in the face, BBBJ, but she didn't take the full load.

What happened to the hoes like Anna / Angie and Bonnie who took the full load all over and in mouth, face and the hair-got to find anotha and blast her.

I know the Sky / Apple would take a load. Dunno if she still does.

Jb

So who's giving facials these days?

NelsonYuen
04-24-12, 03:30
I don't believe this is true, most girls will not leave the room after FS to shower without getting paid first, and to happen 4 times? Don't think so, think rumors from AMP girls to have excuse to start collecting fee upfront, pretty clever.This happened to 4 "DIFFERENT" AMPs. You think the AMP girls just made this up so that they can collect fee upfront? LOL. They don't need to and they can still collect fee upfront.

Your first and only post in this forum is to question the motive of the victims.

Are you that Chinese guy?

Blake123
04-24-12, 03:53
Boring! Make a new post and all you guys can talk about this Chinese guy! Move on!Not sure what all this has to do with massage reviews.

Kamipulu
04-24-12, 04:01
Yoko was a guy until the operation.

Saw this pop up.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2973126498.html

Awhile back did a review of her partner, one of my fav hidden ones, but this one be warned, not sure which smells worse, her kitty or breath, maybe both equally bad.

Enjoy the ride LOL. Or maybe I should shut up and let you find out yourself, some one might turn me in AGAIN!

E

Hawaiian Nono
04-24-12, 06:02
818-600-2127 is a Google Voice number, so this guy could change to anoher Google Voice phone nunber easily.

We can't blame on providers asking money in front, because this kind of person does exist.Most AMP girls shower after the customer leaves. I have only had one provider take a shower, but I have been with her a number of times. I personally don't like to tip upfront, its a big turn off.

Bukake King
04-24-12, 07:04
Thanks for TOFTT. I'm betting she'll kick you out.LOL! I'll bet on that too.

Buka

Splooge McDuck
04-24-12, 14:00
This happened to 4 "DIFFERENT" AMPs. You think the AMP girls just made this up so that they can collect fee upfront? LOL. They don't need to and they can still collect fee upfront.

Your first and only post in this forum is to question the motive of the victims.

Are you that Chinese guy?LOL good point man.

Blade82
04-24-12, 14:01
Not sure what all this has to do with massage reviews.Because it all occured in CC, lot of people assume these Chinese places are massage establishments.

Member #5092
04-24-12, 15:59
Thanks to all you bros who reported on her. Paid her a visit early morning started with a pretty good massage 15 mins. On the flip good BJ then DATY, she really gets into it seems like she was having one long constant O. Cg rcg finished in mish. Over all good session, ill try to repeat before she leaves.Taiwanese girl 5ft 100LB tight body she mentioned she works out every day. L / A/S / 7/8 / 8

BabyFace808
04-25-12, 04:48

He sneak out.

Here is his phone number: 818-600-2127Thats why I don't accept google numbers like this, landline (clients not own it) payphone numbers and call center numbers. I am aware of these numbers and I don't want to be rude so I said call me with your cellphone number. One time client called me with payphone 20x and when I called him and asked about his cellphone and so that I can send address by text, he said it is his phone number so I told him I didn't know that you own the payphone number then I hang up but I recorded the voice. These clients using this kind of trick is already a red flag to me. My phone is high tech, I can trace even unknown numbers, googled numbers, call centers numbers and landline numbers. Thats why I don't accept clients who are using these numbers for my own safe.

Member #4671
04-25-12, 13:26
So has anyone tried pinkyatcc? I remember reading something about her swaying to the darkside but no confirmation. Her new ads look hot though!

Pau Hana Party
04-25-12, 16:07
Thats why I don't accept google numbers like this, landline (clients not own it) payphone numbers and call center numbers. I am aware of these numbers and I don't want to be rude so I said call me with your cellphone number. One time client called me with payphone 20x and when I called him and asked about his cellphone and so that I can send address by text, he said it is his phone number so I told him I didn't know that you own the payphone number then I hang up but I recorded the voice. These clients using this kind of trick is already a red flag to me. My phone is high tech, I can trace even unknown numbers, googled numbers, call centers numbers and landline numbers. Thats why I don't accept clients who are using these numbers for my own safe.So does this mean you are seeing new clients?

BabyFace808
04-25-12, 22:46
Thats why I don't accept google numbers like this, landline (clients not own it) payphone numbers and call center numbers. I am aware of these numbers and I don't want to be rude so I said call me with your cellphone number. One time client called me with payphone 20x and when I called him and asked about his cellphone and so that I can send address by text, he said it is his phone number so I told him I didn't know that you own the payphone number then I hang up but I recorded the voice. These clients using this kind of trick is already a red flag to me. My phone is high tech, I can trace even unknown numbers, googled numbers, call centers numbers and landline numbers. Thats why I don't accept clients who are using these numbers for my own safe.
So does this mean you are seeing new clients?My new clients now became my repeat clients.

Chevy427
04-27-12, 20:38
Any one sample the new placeatCC 1508? Ph# 688-8411.

I heard one of the girls named Tammy was from Best Thai, does that mean she offers extra?

No Name
04-28-12, 11:09
Had a kink in my back went to Rejuve. Only had Michelle there. Found out she is by herself again. She did a good job assisting in getting out the kink.

Ernestm
04-28-12, 13:27
So has anyone tried pinkyatcc? I remember reading something about her swaying to the darkside but no confirmation. Her new ads look hot though!Saw her last month. Nice enough girl. Did not look as hot as in her ads. Massage was ok, kind of weak, I would go somewhere else for a better massage. No hint of extras, as mentioned in the past, may need to be a regular for that.

Hawaiian4U
04-29-12, 00:07
This one is Executive Center by Longs. Same ripoff Chinese girl. Waste of time. 931-phone number.Annie always treated me well. Always got a nice time with her girls. Even Annie delivered top notch service. Maybe she liked me. She always said she did. She's my ATF. Can't wait to see her.

Always A Noob
04-29-12, 02:51
Ha ha. Wish I could have seen her too. Been short on mm (monger money). But funny line " I work out every day"

We knew that!

Thanks to all you bros who reported on her. Paid her a visit early morning started with a pretty good massage 15 mins. On the flip good BJ then DATY, she really gets into it seems like she was having one long constant O. Cg rcg finished in mish. Over all good session, ill try to repeat before she leaves.Taiwanese girl 5ft 100LB tight body she mentioned she works out every day. L / A/S / 7/8 / 8

Hawaiian Nono
04-29-12, 05:00
So has anyone tried pinkyatcc? I remember reading something about her swaying to the darkside but no confirmation. Her new ads look hot though!The pinky I tried was a bit disappointment. Would not try again. She was working of the thai place high in the century center. I am waiting for my regular thai girls to come back.

Trickaty
04-30-12, 02:59
In the mood for a massage from nice white girl any one have any info on this one?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2987119039.html

Doc Wayne
04-30-12, 05:09
In the mood for a massage from nice white girl any one have any info on this one?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2987119039.htmlHow come the ad says Asian? LOL

Member #5092
04-30-12, 13:32
Saw her add on BP vistied her few days ago incall location discovery bay center. Easy to set up appointment got to her studio started with self shower nude massage me only not her. Her massage was better than avarage but not the best I ever had. On the flip she massaged from top to bottom then jumps on the table for HE. Slow and sensual not the typical jack hammer that most MTs do. She's in her 50s no makeup so not to attractive never cracked a smile no chit chat all business so don't think I would repeat. L / A/S 4/4/7

Captin Crunch
04-30-12, 13:39
Saw her add on BP vistied her few days ago incall location discovery bay center. Easy to set up appointment got to her studio started with self shower nude massage me only not her. Her massage was better than avarage but not the best I ever had. On the flip she massaged from top to bottom then jumps on the table for HE. Slow and sensual not the typical jack hammer that most MTs do. She's in her 50s no makeup so not to attractive never cracked a smile no chit chat all business so don't think I would repeat. L / A/S 4/4/7How much did you pay?

UkiSlamma
04-30-12, 14:04
Haha you right. I've see a lot of her ads, but not sure if she gives HE. Anyone has some info or willing TTOFTT?

How come the ad says Asian? LOL

Member #5092
04-30-12, 16:30
How much did you pay?No discussion of money she didn't count it in front of me 120 out the door.

Blake123
05-01-12, 03:41
Saw her add on BP vistied her few days ago incall location discovery bay center. Easy to set up appointment got to her studio started with self shower nude massage me only not her. Her massage was better than avarage but not the best I ever had. On the flip she massaged from top to bottom then jumps on the table for HE. Slow and sensual not the typical jack hammer that most MTs do. She's in her 50s no makeup so not to attractive never cracked a smile no chit chat all business so don't think I would repeat. L / A/S 4/4/7I used to see her quite a bit several years ago when she was on King St, and most recently when she was at that place across from the convention center. I've always thought she was a very good looking Korean for her age. She will chit chat if you get the conversation going. She actually likes to talk-a lot.

Fleshlight
05-01-12, 06:53
Annie always treated me well. Always got a nice time with her girls. Even Annie delivered top notch service. Maybe she liked me. She always said she did. She's my ATF. Can't wait to see her.Make sure she doesn't rip you off like she did her provider.

Member #5092
05-01-12, 14:01
I used to see her quite a bit several years ago when she was on King St, and most recently when she was at that place across from the convention center. I've always thought she was a very good looking Korean for her age. She will chit chat if you get the conversation going. She actually likes to talk-a lot.If you've had a good time with her in the past then go and repeat. She has a private studio clean soft music typical massage table. She's on her own so that might explain the no make up.

NelsonYuen
05-01-12, 15:05
Make sure she doesn't rip you off like she did her provider.Yeap. Becareful.

Wn5912
05-02-12, 00:37
I used to see her quite a bit several years ago when she was on King St, and most recently when she was at that place across from the convention center. I've always thought she was a very good looking Korean for her age. She will chit chat if you get the conversation going. She actually likes to talk-a lot.I have to agree with you on her looks. She is quite pretty and has a sexy look about her. I am a visual guy who admires a providers face and body which defintely contributes to a more enjoyable HE which would guarantee a repeat from me. If only SK would show more of her body outline, even fully clothed but something more sexy. SK pm me if this is doable and I'd be there to see you as frequently as before. She was one of my ATF's about five years ago. Don't seek MT's like before but willing to partake a regular if she would up her game. For some reason I really enjoyed her conversation as she was honest in what she conveyed even though sometime she bashed men in general as inferior.

Blade82
05-02-12, 14:36
For anyone who has experienced Angela at Jade Stone, how would you compare her looks to Son Kyong? Angela's service was ok, but man she really does not have the looks. I felt like I got molested by a grandma and had to take a shower when I got home. I almost wanted to cry in the shower, LoL. Never want that kind of experience again.

Juicebox077
05-02-12, 15:16
For anyone who has experienced Angela at Jade Stone, how would you compare her looks to Son Kyong? Angela's service was ok, but man she really does not have the looks. I felt like I got molested by a grandma and had to take a shower when I got home. I almost wanted to cry in the shower, LoL. Never want that kind of experience again.Son Kyong looks just as old as Angela or older. SK is petit, but her face shows her age, she's wrinkled in the face & in the arm area. Won't repeat with either.

MauiWowwie
05-02-12, 16:13
Hey why'all I just moved back to hawaii from NYC, and I'm looking for a legit MT and it seems jean is the one to go with.

Can anyone PM me her contact as well as a personal opinion on L / A/S?

Mahalo new friends!

M

V Rider
05-03-12, 00:45
Had some Ty at CC, Taiwanese, mid to late 30's. 5'2".110lbs, fairly tight body but not a blood rusher. Not super petite but still a spinner at that height. Nice ass for an Asian. Face is ok, nice personality. First time with her and no questions asked. Stripped down, lay on the bed naked, started her massage.

OK massage pressure, then over to CBJ with mostly hand. CG was fairly good (I'm spoiled by my ATF in that department) K9 was very good, she will push back in rhythm. Can handle until you're done, which is a plus.

Nice time but won't repeat. It was nice for a 1 time visit for variety. You won't be disappointed with her fook service.

L 6. 5.

A 8.

S9.

$$

V Rider

Tiredguy
05-03-12, 01:35
Any one sample the new placeatCC 1508? Ph# 688-8411.

I heard one of the girls named Tammy was from Best Thai, does that mean she offers extra?Had a session with Amy.

Cute look and young looking body (not too skinny. And definitely not fat. Kind of a "country looking girl).

My expectations were not high (another Thai place in CC, sheesh.) but I ended up being happy!

Massage skills were good (back walking and pretty strong forearm massage).

None of the stretching that I have had at other places, but that was OK for this visit.

I like to draw the line on price levels and the upward "creep". She told me the total afterwards. $.2.

It was said with a smile, though and I did feel pretty relaxed.

No playing with her (just light rubbing outside). If more is available, I think it will be more than an AMP.

I will repeat when funds are available.

Viper78
05-03-12, 03:21
For anyone who has experienced Angela at Jade Stone, how would you compare her looks to Son Kyong? Angela's service was ok, but man she really does not have the looks. I felt like I got molested by a grandma and had to take a shower when I got home. I almost wanted to cry in the shower, LoL. Never want that kind of experience again.IMO, SK is a lot prettier than Angela. SK's place is a lot nicer, while the vibe at JS is that of a torture scene in a horror movie.

Blade82
05-03-12, 08:09
Had a session with Amy.

Cute look and young looking body (not too skinny. And definitely not fat. Kind of a "country looking girl).

My expectations were not high (another Thai place in CC, sheesh.) but I ended up being happy!

Massage skills were good (back walking and pretty strong forearm massage).

None of the stretching that I have had at other places, but that was OK for this visit.

I like to draw the line on price levels and the upward "creep". She told me the total afterwards. $.2.

It was said with a smile, though and I did feel pretty relaxed.

No playing with her (just light rubbing outside). If more is available, I think it will be more than an AMP.

I will repeat when funds are available.Based off the description, sounds like the Amy that worked at BT. Did all the girls besides Ta move on? So let me get this straight, you paid one twenty for a massage and light rubbing? That price should have gotten you a HJ. Agree though her massage skills is pretty good. If you specify a thai combination she'll stretch you out.

Tiredguy
05-03-12, 15:49
Based off the description, sounds like the Amy that worked at BT. Did all the girls besides Ta move on? So let me get this straight, you paid one twenty for a massage and light rubbing? That price should have gotten you a HJ. Agree though her massage skills is pretty good. If you specify a thai combination she'll stretch you out.Sorry, I was trying to be funny / sly-kine (the session "Ended" with me being "Happy").

She was the only one there. But did say that there were other girls.

Dang it, I miss Mayflower.

Nomad03
05-03-12, 16:32
I went to see Vicky the other day. She is the one that posts on BP once in a while.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage/3315642

Called and set appointment right away. No parking so got to park on the street, metered parking. Got to her place and she buzzed me up. Room is a small studio with the table next to her bed. She was wearing a short little skirt dress, lots of makeup, slim body. 30+ years old.

She has pretty good conversation skills and asked how I heard about her. I forgot which post I saw so I said CL, but she corrected me by saying was on BP. I laughed and said yeah forgot which one. She asked me who I saw before and where while she proceded to give me a pretty good medium pressure back massage. During the massage, she continued to ask about what type of service I had and why I'm not over there now. Told her the girls I used to see have left or moved. I'm assuming this was all for LE check, but it was quite a bit of questions. We talked quite a bit about other things which is new for me as most MT can't speak too good "engrish". She does have a little Chinese accent, but not too bad, pretty easy to understand.

While she was working my back, as she was doing my upper thy / buttocks area, her fingers would also slip between my ass crack every so often. Although this was probably for my benefit, I'm really not into that and tried to clench without being too obvious. She then started doing this sensual rubbing between my upper inside thys and my boys, that felt good and got me going.

On the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked if she did FS and she said "sometimes." I asked if we could and she agreed. She asked me to shower as she undressed and when I came back she was ready. Put on the cover and I went for it. Was so-so, started in mish and she did that blocking thing with her legs / thys preventing me from going all the way in. I'm a "short" guy so this really wasn't doing much for me. Every so often I could get her legs open and could go in all the way, but then she would use her legs again and hold me off. I was getting a little frustrated and decided this wasn't going to get any better. Took a while to finish, showered, paid, and bounced. Should have settled for the HJ, maybe next time.

L-6 (30s, slim but loose skin from weight loss or child) , A-8 (good conversation) , S-8 (massage only, not counting the FS)

Captin Crunch
05-03-12, 18:52
I went to see Vicky the other day. She is the one that posts on BP once in a while.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage/3315642

Called and set appointment right away. No parking so got to park on the street, metered parking. Got to her place and she buzzed me up. Room is a small studio with the table next to her bed. She was wearing a short little skirt dress, lots of makeup, slim body. 30+ years old.

She has pretty good conversation skills and asked how I heard about her. I forgot which post I saw so I said CL, but she corrected me by saying was on BP. I laughed and said yeah forgot which one. She asked me who I saw before and where while she proceded to give me a pretty good medium pressure back massage. During the massage, she continued to ask about what type of service I had and why I'm not over there now. Told her the girls I used to see have left or moved. I'm assuming this was all for LE check, but it was quite a bit of questions. We talked quite a bit about other things which is new for me as most MT can't speak too good "engrish". She does have a little Chinese accent, but not too bad, pretty easy to understand.

While she was working my back, as she was doing my upper thy / buttocks area, her fingers would also slip between my ass crack every so often. Although this was probably for my benefit, I'm really not into that and tried to clench without being too obvious. She then started doing this sensual rubbing between my upper inside thys and my boys, that felt good and got me going.

On the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked if she did FS and she said "sometimes." I asked if we could and she agreed. She asked me to shower as she undressed and when I came back she was ready. Put on the cover and I went for it. Was so-so, started in mish and she did that blocking thing with her legs / thys preventing me from going all the way in. I'm a "short" guy so this really wasn't doing much for me. Every so often I could get her legs open and could go in all the way, but then she would use her legs again and hold me off. I was getting a little frustrated and decided this wasn't going to get any better. Took a while to finish, showered, paid, and bounced. Should have settled for the HJ, maybe next time.

L-6 (30s, slim but loose skin from weight loss or child) , A-8 (good conversation) , S-8 (massage only, not counting the FS) U paid normal tip for FS?

Chik0848
05-04-12, 05:20
U paid normal tip for FS?I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice MILF with a great personality. She made me feel comfortable from the get go and she does ask a lot of questions to draw the info she needs to move on to better things. She does have some massage skills. She agreed to BBBJ, cfs, lfk, and some dfk. L 6. 5, S 8, and A 8. 5. FS $$ On street parking was available right in front of the building.

HiPickle
05-04-12, 14:05
I dunno, don't mean to be rude, but this pic looks like a guy with a long hair wig and big fake b00bs. I've heard the chat about her being a legit blue ball special. But, does she look feminine in person? Reason being, I do like a good legit Thai massage often, but not by a katoey. And was the massage good?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2995276966.html

Blade82
05-04-12, 14:28
I dunno, don't mean to be rude, but this pic looks like a guy with a long hair wig and big fake b00bs. I've heard the chat about her being a legit blue ball special. But, does she look feminine in person? Reason being, I do like a good legit Thai massage often, but not by a katoey. And was the massage good?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2995276966.htmlNah she a she, I think the amount of makeup she uses might give that vibe. If you want a legit thai massage or any legit massage for that matter, she is not the one. You'll walkout feeling just as tight when you walked in but with blue balls.

Uki Eater
05-04-12, 15:57

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2995276966.htmlSome of the Thai women, the facial structure / teeth makes them appear to look like a katoey when they're not.

Hentai Man
05-04-12, 17:12
Vicki used to work for Lilly at Ideal under the name of Cindy. She left last year to just work out of her apartment. She also used to work at a Korean Bar (forgot the name) but I think she gave that up to just work massage. Sorry guys, you tipped way too much. I was one of her regulars when she was at Lilly's. 100 for massage with HE. 140 for FS. She is kind of a YMMV type, although it seems she does have a standard routine for the massage (questions, prostate rub, ect.) that all the other guys are talking about. What I mean by YMMV is that the last time I saw her a few months ago, she would only give me a HE, no FS. She did offer me two HE pops though; maybe she was on the rag and didn't want to tell me. LOL.

When I used to see her when she worked at Lilly's, we would really get it on and fuck like she was my girlfriend, so I was kind of surprised by her attitude when I started seeing her at her apartment. More business like, robotic service, and then the last time, like I said, no FS and no BJ. Maybe it's because you guys are spoiling her by tipping 200, I dunno LOL. We still DFK'ed like we were lovers and she was happy to try to get me off twice, so I think she still likes me. But she wouldn't blow me either, which really turned me off. She told me before that she is 32 years old. She's skinny and not too bad looking.

Maybe I will give her one more try now that I hear she is back to giving BBBJ and FS

I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice MILF with a great personality. She made me feel comfortable from the get go and she does ask a lot of questions to draw the info she needs to move on to better things. She does have some massage skills. She agreed to BBBJ, cfs, lfk, and some dfk. L 6. 5, S 8, and A 8. 5. FS $$ On street parking was available right in front of the building.

AwabiHunter
05-04-12, 17:55
Seen Jasmine a few times with the most recent a couple of weeks ago, this chick is very cool and service consistent. Place is always super clean how I like it, shower fresh towels etc. How it should be, parking is on the street and need coins all metered, secured building need to ring you up or she comes down and meets you in lobby, older Chinese woman maybe late 30's, looks not bad, little thick not skinny but I like um plump anyways. What I like the most about her is she can actually give a very good massage comprable to some of the best I've had at legit places. First time no hints at all of HE, I had to bust the moves and once I did she didn't hesitate to oblige. BBBJ, LFK, CFS all times 2. 0 first time after that 1. 5, she likes FS and has some pretty awesome facial expresions while doing the deed that make it all the more enjoyable.

Definately recommend

AwabiHunter
05-04-12, 18:03
Been awile since I have seen her, but seen Three times when she was at TH, now moved on to new place, extremely flirty and loves to flash the melons, thats the bait! Tried real hard to get HE everytime but no luck, even offered 3. 0 the last time thinking I want to prove its possible. But as other brothers have reported here as well her massage skills suck as well, nice eye candy and if you like blue balls she is your girl, if not move on.

AwabiHunter
05-04-12, 18:24
Off today and plenty free time so catching up posting some long over due reports for my brothers. Seen Kim a handful of times, massage skills are not the best, too soft for me although she sometimes advertises as deep tissue thats not the case at least for me. You ask why I keep going back then, well because I like to conquer, what I mean by this is she has never allowed FS only HJ and a few times CBJ which she is pretty good at for a small women I was quite surprised how deep she can take it, but I keep trying for the FS but finally give up, she's 50+ and not a real looker for those of you into looks, very petite and nice natural maybe B / C's that she always pops out on the flip for you to suck on. I wanted to tear up a small petite older women but she not into it so I pass on this one already.

AwabiHunter
05-04-12, 18:34
Anyone try this one yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-spanish-italian-massage-pleaser-24/3311722

Member #5438
05-05-12, 01:27
Felt like a change so earlier this week checked it out for first time. Nice location off Beretania and the parking out back is pretty private for those worried about being seen. Inside is clean and well upgraded. Had a session with Michelle. Good massage, not great, but good. Can get some firm pressure going. Had good conversation and on the flip gave good HJ HE without hesitation, and allowed lots of boob play. Hard part, well second hard part, for me was that I was having trouble not laughing with the facial expresssions she was making, I guess they were supposed to help speed me along. For anyone interested she said it was just her and some new girl. Didn't get to see here so don't know what her looks are like.

Braddahman
05-05-12, 02:53
Off today and plenty free time so catching up posting some long over due reports for my brothers. Seen Kim a handful of times, massage skills are not the best, too soft for me although she sometimes advertises as deep tissue thats not the case at least for me. You ask why I keep going back then, well because I like to conquer, what I mean by this is she has never allowed FS only HJ and a few times CBJ which she is pretty good at for a small women I was quite surprised how deep she can take it, but I keep trying for the FS but finally give up, she's 50+ and not a real looker for those of you into looks, very petite and nice natural maybe B / C's that she always pops out on the flip for you to suck on. I wanted to tear up a small petite older women but she not into it so I pass on this one already.Did she get her implants back?

Justforlust
05-05-12, 02:58
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone tried her and has any info. She advertises once in a while. Mahalo!

Blake123
05-05-12, 04:16
Felt like a change so earlier this week checked it out for first time. Nice location off Beretania and the parking out back is pretty private for those worried about being seen. Inside is clean and well upgraded. Had a session with Michelle. Good massage, not great, but good. Can get some firm pressure going. Had good conversation and on the flip gave good HJ HE without hesitation, and allowed lots of boob play. Hard part, well second hard part, for me was that I was having trouble not laughing with the facial expresssions she was making, I guess they were supposed to help speed me along. For anyone interested she said it was just her and some new girl. Didn't get to see here so don't know what her looks are like.Yeah, Michelle always has that slutty look in her eyes during HJ :)

Alohashorts
05-05-12, 04:23
Off today and plenty free time so catching up posting some long over due reports for my brothers. Seen Kim a handful of times, massage skills are not the best, too soft for me although she sometimes advertises as deep tissue thats not the case at least for me. You ask why I keep going back then, well because I like to conquer, what I mean by this is she has never allowed FS only HJ and a few times CBJ which she is pretty good at for a small women I was quite surprised how deep she can take it, but I keep trying for the FS but finally give up, she's 50+ and not a real looker for those of you into looks, very petite and nice natural maybe B / C's that she always pops out on the flip for you to suck on. I wanted to tear up a small petite older women but she not into it so I pass on this one already.I've tried a few times myself with no luck. Agree with your assessment of everything. I hate that lotion she uses. It's like scented skin moisturizer. I take a shower after because if not, going smell like one chick. As she does the HJ, my hands go to town between her legs. One time I dried humped her thighs because I wasn't squirting with her HJ. She was kind of enjoying it, then I popped the question. She refused. Damn!

Blake123
05-05-12, 04:36
Been awile since I have seen her, but seen Three times when she was at TH, now moved on to new place, extremely flirty and loves to flash the melons, thats the bait! Tried real hard to get HE everytime but no luck, even offered 3. 0 the last time thinking I want to prove its possible. But as other brothers have reported here as well her massage skills suck as well, nice eye candy and if you like blue balls she is your girl, if not move on.So, that's her new cell number. She texted me today to tell me that. I've seen her once--a couple months ago when she was still at TH. I've heard she is now at Siam Thai: true, not true? She's very attractive (one of the better-looking Thais, IMHO) with a nice body (read: ass) and large rack and is well known to be a teaser. To me, that's better than a purely legit massage of comparable quality with no touching whatsoever. I've heard complaints about her massage style but, at least for me, I thought her massage (firm Swedish) was pretty damn good. Plan on repeating.

Shavnluvr
05-05-12, 05:37
Wow. I fell for the "you're the only one I do this for" crap. Her looks aren't bad and she's pretty fun to carry a conversation with. Massage is ok. BBBJ and CFS we're on the menu but I only left $ and she was totally cool with that.

Vicki used to work for Lilly at Ideal under the name of Cindy. She left last year to just work out of her apartment. She also used to work at a Korean Bar (forgot the name) but I think she gave that up to just work massage. Sorry guys, you tipped way too much. I was one of her regulars when she was at Lilly's. 100 for massage with HE. 140 for FS. She is kind of a YMMV type, although it seems she does have a standard routine for the massage (questions, prostate rub, ect.) that all the other guys are talking about. What I mean by YMMV is that the last time I saw her a few months ago, she would only give me a HE, no FS. She did offer me two HE pops though; maybe she was on the rag and didn't want to tell me. LOL.

When I used to see her when she worked at Lilly's, we would really get it on and fuck like she was my girlfriend, so I was kind of surprised by her attitude when I started seeing her at her apartment. More business like, robotic service, and then the last time, like I said, no FS and no BJ. Maybe it's because you guys are spoiling her by tipping 200, I dunno LOL. We still DFK'ed like we were lovers and she was happy to try to get me off twice, so I think she still likes me. But she wouldn't blow me either, which really turned me off. She told me before that she is 32 years old. She's skinny and not too bad looking.

Maybe I will give her one more try now that I hear she is back to giving BBBJ and FS

Shavnluvr
05-05-12, 05:42
Saw her a few weeks ago. When I got there, she was heating up oils in the microwave. Not bad of a massage. Worked the legs and this and so did she. Played with the olos for a good time. Turned over and played her nice big boobies. FIV was nice and wet but YMMV. $.20 for the hour and will probably repeat because of the location.

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone tried her and has any info. She advertises once in a while. Mahalo!

Shavnluvr
05-05-12, 05:44
So candy left and there's a new girl now? Might have to stop by and check it out.

Felt like a change so earlier this week checked it out for first time. Nice location off Beretania and the parking out back is pretty private for those worried about being seen. Inside is clean and well upgraded. Had a session with Michelle. Good massage, not great, but good. Can get some firm pressure going. Had good conversation and on the flip gave good HJ HE without hesitation, and allowed lots of boob play. Hard part, well second hard part, for me was that I was having trouble not laughing with the facial expresssions she was making, I guess they were supposed to help speed me along. For anyone interested she said it was just her and some new girl. Didn't get to see here so don't know what her looks are like.

Ernestm
05-05-12, 16:18
So, that's her new cell number. She texted me today to tell me that. I've seen her once--a couple months ago when she was still at TH. I've heard she is now at Siam Thai: true, not true? She's very attractive (one of the better-looking Thais, IMHO) with a nice body (read: ass) and large rack and is well known to be a teaser. To me, that's better than a purely legit massage of comparable quality with no touching whatsoever. I've heard complaints about her massage style but, at least for me, I thought her massage (firm Swedish) was pretty damn good. Plan on repeating.Working out of Lucy's place

AwabiHunter
05-06-12, 21:24
Did she get her implants back?You know man, good question, I was wondering if they were real or fake because they sure look awesome for her age, but I never asked because Korean's usually maintain their breast appearance pretty well imo with age, they fit well in the mouth though.

AwabiHunter
05-06-12, 21:45
Saw her a few weeks ago. When I got there, she was heating up oils in the microwave. Not bad of a massage. Worked the legs and this and so did she. Played with the olos for a good time. Turned over and played her nice big boobies. FIV was nice and wet but YMMV. $.20 for the hour and will probably repeat because of the location.Howzit Shavnluvr, thinking of checking this one out too, how were her looks? Asian women? Local age? You think other menu items? Much appreciated.

Shavnluvr
05-07-12, 02:50
Howzit Shavnluvr, thinking of checking this one out too, how were her looks? Asian women? Local age? You think other menu items? Much appreciated.Reports says she's black but she's light skinned for black or mixed. I'm terrible with age, probably early 40s? She said she doesn't "normally" do FS but has a regular that she does, so YMMV.

Do a search for Khemnu and you'll find more reports.

Shavnluvr
05-07-12, 03:24
Anyone been in touch with her? I swear she was more than legit but ever since she came back from Europe, it's been legit for me. PM me some secret tactics! LOL

Ck813
05-07-12, 03:48
Saw this person about 6 months ago in Aiea. She has to be 40-45 5` 7" 170. She is African American light skinned and not bad looking. Probably 6-7.

When I had her 100% plus all legit, yes she heats up her massage oils which I hated and her massage tottaly sucked.

The price was like 65. 00 for 90 minutes. I will definitely not repeat and I do not like her. Very sneaky and pushy!

CK

Reports says she's black but she's light skinned for black or mixed. I'm terrible with age, p.

Robably early 40s? She said she doesn't "normally" do FS but has a regular that she does, so YMMV.

Do a search for Khemnu and you'll find more reports.

Nomad03
05-07-12, 06:17
U paid normal tip for FS?I paid total $.80 (HF. 5 + $.3) would have been $$ but too much blocking.

Braddahman
05-07-12, 17:01
You know man, good question, I was wondering if they were real or fake because they sure look awesome for her age, but I never asked because Korean's usually maintain their breast appearance pretty well imo with age, they fit well in the mouth though.Sounds like she got um back. I used to see her regularly when she had her implants. Then she took them out because she had some complications. She was completely flat without um. So if she has a nice little B or C cup going on then that means she got her implants back. Guess I got to make the call.

Braddahman

T6650
05-07-12, 17:51
Hate to get picky on this but the Liliha Kim I know is Vietnamese, not Korean. In Vietnam, Kim is an individual name for both men and women, not a family or clan name as it is in Korea.

I have not seen her in a while as she went semi-legit. I first met her at Young's (what is now Goi) maybe four years ago. There she was hot to trot. Once after I thought we were done, she announced to my surprise that she wanted to taste my juice so we went for round two BBBJCIM. I think her current service offering may be based on a promise she has made to a SO. Personally I have no problem with providers having BF or even a husband as long as they give good full service but in her case the services offered were severely curtailed. I saw her a few times at her Liliha place but lost interest without the FS option.

Member #5092
05-07-12, 22:34
Seen Jasmine a few times with the most recent a couple of weeks ago, this chick is very cool and service consistent. Place is always super clean how I like it, shower fresh towels etc. How it should be, parking is on the street and need coins all metered, secured building need to ring you up or she comes down and meets you in lobby, older Chinese woman maybe late 30's, looks not bad, little thick not skinny but I like um plump anyways. What I like the most about her is she can actually give a very good massage comprable to some of the best I've had at legit places. First time no hints at all of HE, I had to bust the moves and once I did she didn't hesitate to oblige. BBBJ, LFK, CFS all times 2. 0 first time after that 1. 5, she likes FS and has some pretty awesome facial expresions while doing the deed that make it all the more enjoyable.

Definately recommendVisited her a few days ago easy to set up got appointment 1hr later. She came down to get me and on first impression got to say was dissapointed mid 40s. Plump for shure face wise not much to look at 5ft3 140lb was going to bolt but told my self what the hell stay for the massage and thats it. So I get undressed get on the massage table and she gives a decent massage. On the flip I look at her and thinking to my self I'm only here for the massage, then she starts playing with the boys and the little head takes over. Her HJ was good so long as I closed my eyes, her face and body was a boner kill for me. Hands allowed to roam any where I wanted. Left 120 lighter in the pocked, tried to give her 100 but she gave me a sad look and ended up giving 20 more. Don't mean any disrespect to AH or his report to each his own. Would not repeat. L / A/S 4/5/4

Member #5438
05-08-12, 00:51
I saw her last around same timeframe. Massage was just ok at best. Allowed undraped and she would come as close to the boys and mini-me as possible without touching. No HE of any kind. She wasnt pushy at all with me, but after a few times got tired of being strung along with no HE. If she is still working and has upgraded her menu please pm me and ill go and report back.

- hog.

Saw this person about 6 months ago in Aiea. She has to be 40-45 5` 7" 170. She is African American light skinned and not bad looking. Probably 6-7.

When I had her 100% plus all legit, yes she heats up her massage oils which I hated and her massage tottaly sucked.

The price was like 65. 00 for 90 minutes. I will definitely not repeat and I do not like her. Very sneaky and pushy!

CK

Kukui Street
05-08-12, 02:03
Hate to get picky on this but the Liliha Kim I know is Vietnamese, not Korean. In Vietnam, Kim is an individual name for both men and women, not a family or clan name as it is in Korea.

I have not seen her in a while as she went semi-legit. I first met her at Young's (what is now Goi) maybe four years ago. There she was hot to trot. Once after I thought we were done, she announced to my surprise that she wanted to taste my juice so we went for round two BBBJCIM. I think her current service offering may be based on a promise she has made to a SO. Personally I have no problem with providers having BF or even a husband as long as they give good full service but in her case the services offered were severely curtailed. I saw her a few times at her Liliha place but lost interest without the FS option.I have know Kim for over 8 years now and she never provided full-service. That's the reason I don't see her anymore, too much teasing, no play. I am surprised that she was at Young's. I used to go to Young's occasionally and never saw here there. Man, if I had know that I would have visited her just to taste the prize. Would be nice if she put it on her menu.

Shavnluvr
05-08-12, 03:57
I saw her last around same timeframe. Massage was just ok at best. Allowed undraped and she would come as close to the boys and mini-me as possible without touching. No HE of any kind. She wasnt pushy at all with me, but after a few times got tired of being strung along with no HE. If she is still working and has upgraded her menu please pm me and ill go and report back.

- hog.My post answered your question. She's still working, and allowed FIV while still massaging. Went topless on the flip. Nice sized tits too.

When I texted her, I asked what kind of services she offered. She said massage with HE. That's when I made my appointment.

Member #4409
05-08-12, 16:27
I paid total $.80 (HF. 5 + $.3) would have been $$ but too much blocking.Not sure why you pay HF to Indy that works out of apartment? I pay $.5 and they all accept it. I start with DATY with Vicky to get her interested. BBBJ. 69, and after first visit BBFS. No problem with HE double pop either. She does like everything to be gentle and will remind you if you get too rough. When she wants to O, she will ask you to mish and she can get into it.

OG

AwabiHunter
05-08-12, 21:14
Reports says she's black but she's light skinned for black or mixed. I'm terrible with age, probably early 40s? She said she doesn't "normally" do FS but has a regular that she does, so YMMV.

Do a search for Khemnu and you'll find more reports.Thanks Braddah Shavnluvr for intel, man she switched names then good thing I checked would have tried again and been bummed, I did try Khemnu and thought this Athena was someone different but as you mention she is the same person, thanks for saving me some kala. My experience with her was average at best, location in Aiea in a skyrise condominium can't remember the name of building, street parking, gave apartment # and call when get to secured building and rang in. When I get to the room the door was cracked open already and no one to greet me, kept saying hello hello nothing got a little creeped out but proceeded anyways, I smelled the oils being heated which smelled like insense burning, didn't like it, then Khemnu comes out and says she just moved there and in the process of unpacking, big f'in knife right on the floor looks like machette, I'm like hum this kinda sketchy but keep proceeding, she is light skinned afro american imo, decent enough face but body is on plump heavy side, thought to myself maybe a passable tranny at first? But maybe not proceed, strip down nude and on the table, massage skills sucked bigtime for me at least, on the flip massage everywhere except the boys but came super close and raging hardon, so I say what the hell maybe legit and I want to have some fun so I ask her what do you think about Jr, she smiles and says nice, but nothing keeps doing massage around, I'm thinking hum what to do at this point, so I say you can touch if you want and she asks do you want me to touch and I say yes so thyen she grabs some oil and starts stroking and I start rubbing her ass and tits then she pops out her tits, not bad looking at all, no facial expressions at all or much talk not exciting, I ask her if she does FS and she says no plenty guys ask but I only do HJ, I say to bad. 1.2 donations for massage and HE, doesn't count and I leave, would not repeat.

Mauka
05-09-12, 02:21
What agency works out of 1110?

Ocolumbo
05-09-12, 03:37
Saw the Angie at Sakura. Could not find the right building for awhile. Thought it was at the complex with the karate school or the massage place across the street behind Puck's Alley. But it is in the complex where Hawaiian Island Homes located. Called and made appointment and had to give reference as first time customer.

Looks just like picture in her backpage ad. Lighter skin than in picture. Self showered in standing stall. On my stomach on massage table. She asks what kind I like, hard or soft. I say soft. Just finger tip brushing really. Lots of roaming and playing in the groin area. Flip. Asks what I want. Say everything. She disrobes and climbs on table. Heard of earlier reports of BB everything. I do not ask for it and do not get it. Covered BJ. I ask for 69 and she says ok. I get on top for K-9. Want to finish in mish. She locks her right leg onto mine making it hard for me to move. I try to steal kisses but she turns her face away. But full reservoir and came quickly in mish.

Same damage as reported by others.

Blade82
05-10-12, 06:09
First off I just want to be clear this is only pertaining for a legit massage only. Anyone who is looking for a really good legit massage send me a pm. I am doing it this way to help stir business for this MT and help screen out the weirdos. Good MTs with reasonable hours are hard to come by these days, so I would like for her to stay business. She is just as good as MTs like Nina and Katt in her own way. At the very least you will walkout feeling relaxed. So send me a pm if you are looking for a great LEGIT massage by a sweet MT.

Blade82
05-10-12, 14:20
IMO, SK is a lot prettier than Angela. SK's place is a lot nicer, while the vibe at JS is that of a torture scene in a horror movie.LOL only saw your post now but I had to reply because thats exactly how I felt at JS. If I remember correctly they made me enter through a scummy alley on the side of the building.

Nomad03
05-10-12, 19:48
Not sure why you pay HF to Indy that works out of apartment? I pay $.5 and they all accept it. I start with DATY with Vicky to get her interested. BBBJ. 69, and after first visit BBFS. No problem with HE double pop either. She does like everything to be gentle and will remind you if you get too rough. When she wants to O, she will ask you to mish and she can get into it.

OGYou know, I didn't even think about the HF thing for an Indy. Haha too used to CC and the like. Definitely will remember that next time. Mahalo!

Xmen911
05-11-12, 00:38
Okay fellow mongers. Finally after 3rd session when I least expected it I got BBFS from her. Started off with a good massage. After about 20 min she undressed and got on the massage table with me. We started up in passionate dfk and after a while I went DATY! After getting her all worked up I stuck my dick next to her face and to my surprise she gave me my first BBBJ. I had read that she had given some mongers BBBJ but I never did receive it till last night. After some 69 I moved my cock to her pussy with no resistance. I slapped her pussy with my cock and still no resistance. So I stuck It in and started pounding away. Then she stopped me to put lube on my penis and I thought " here comes the cover" but nope. Stuck it back in and did doggie and missionary. She asked me to cum outside so at first urge I pulled out and shot over her stomach. Usual damage paid $$.

H Mobius
05-13-12, 00:34
Tried there a while back. I looked over previous reports and got basically the opposite; junk non-relaxing massage (she somehow actually induced a leg cramp, which was a first for me), no roaming, no caressing, and she was quite cranky from the word "Hello" when answering the phone. I almost backed-out then but was too curious and made an appointment anyway. One report said she got her LMT but it seemed like she was just doing whatevers.

She is actually kind of good-looking for her age (50+++), and especially compared to what I was expecting. Personality sort of flip-flopped between chatty and gruff/cranky, and she seemed antsy. She's slim and could be hot fun if she wanted to be.

As reported it is a nice place and seemed pretty clean. My inclination is to not repeat, but perhaps she thought I was LE; even so, session was way too short at 35 minutes. Maybe it takes a few visits to get play, or maybe I just give her a bad vibe. Too bad she wasn't friendlier because I had enough ammo for FS. For HJ fans, her hands are very rough.

Location was easier to get to than I expected. 60 up front "for one hour" and saw no reason to tip.

Alohashorts
05-13-12, 04:10
Tried there a while back. I looked over previous reports and got basically the opposite; junk non-relaxing massage (she somehow actually induced a leg cramp, which was a first for me) , no roaming, no caressing, and she was quite cranky from the word "Hello" when answering the phone. I almost backed-out then but was too curious and made an appointment anyway. One report said she got her LMT but it seemed like she was just doing whatevers.

She is actually kind of good-looking for her age (50+++) , and especially compared to what I was expecting. Personality sort of flip-flopped between chatty and gruff / cranky, and she seemed antsy. She's slim and could be hot fun if she wanted to be.

As reported it is a nice place and seemed pretty clean. My inclination is to not repeat, but perhaps she thought I was LE; even so, session was way too short at 35 minutes. Maybe it takes a few visits to get play, or maybe I just give her a bad vibe. Too bad she wasn't friendlier because I had enough ammo for FS. For HJ fans, her hands are very rough.

Location was easier to get to than I expected. 60 up front "for one hour" and saw no reason to tip.I had the same experience. Massage was junk, and I chose HE because I wasn't feeling it with her. She seemed to turn one notch colder because I didn't go FS. Her body did look pretty good for her age, but I was ready to leave as soon as I shot.

Brah 808
05-13-12, 05:45
I did a session w / her recently and had a great time; looking forward to going back.

Tried there a while back. I looked over previous reports and got basically the opposite; junk non-relaxing massage (she somehow actually induced a leg cramp, which was a first for me) , no roaming, no caressing, and she was quite cranky from the word "Hello" when answering the phone. I almost backed-out then but was too curious and made an appointment anyway. One report said she got her LMT but it seemed like she was just doing whatevers.

She is actually kind of good-looking for her age (50+++) , and especially compared to what I was expecting. Personality sort of flip-flopped between chatty and gruff / cranky, and she seemed antsy. She's slim and could be hot fun if she wanted to be.

Location was easier to get to than I expected. 60 up front "for one hour" and saw no reason to tip.

Chubs
05-13-12, 08:54
Anyone been in touch with her? I swear she was more than legit but ever since she came back from Europe, it's been legit for me. PM me some secret tactics! LOLIf this is the same Anna, I think we used to refer to her as the Russian, that used to advertise wearing a bikini on the beach in her ads then, I met her legitimately at my good friend's house for a pot luck. She pursued opening up a legit day spa and my good friend and her have been engaged to marry for some time now. When I saw her at the pot luck I was all "Holy smokes, I uh hit that. I ain't saying chit about it now." They both seemed happy. And no, he is not loaded.

If this is not the same Anna, then I updated the status of that particular European massage therapist that could take a fist.

Cruise808
05-13-12, 13:33

Location was easier to get to than I expected. 60 up front "for one hour" and saw no reason to tip.I agree too. Pretty much the same happened to me. Don't know if any extras available.

Viper78
05-13-12, 22:10

Location was easier to get to than I expected. 60 up front "for one hour" and saw no reason to tip.Wow, you must have caught her on a off day or something. What time of the day was this? I saw her in the am and she was quite pleasant.

H Mobius
05-13-12, 23:28
Wow, you must have caught her on a off day or something. What time of the day was this? I saw her in the am and she was quite pleasant.Was during the day. Yeah she seemed upset, maybe a difficult customer, but I think she got a bad vibe from me as well. Perhaps YMMV as the reports sounded good. One thing's for sure, she couldn't have been on the rag.

Cruise808: reports indicated HJ and FS. I did see what looked like a telltale HJ oil bottle. Those little bottles sitting amongst the 'legit' bottles always have that Holy Grail look :).

Member #3973
05-14-12, 19:25
Just heard that Lisa is back from vacation and 321 is open again. There is also a new girl there. Her name is Young.

Zzzzzzz
05-14-12, 23:33
A couple years ago, CC was a great place to go, and I could happily wander into one of so many MT "offices" to find a hot-as-shit CGirl, or KGirl. Now, I can't seem to find anyone worth the $.

All I want is a good massage and a $ HE, or maybe $.5 if the look is right. Can anyone hook me up with a PM? I will not report on what I do.

HawaiiBoi
05-15-12, 19:22
Aloha All! This is my first real post here.

I had to be downtown, so I thought I'd check out one of the therapists on Bishop street."http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3017355795.html". I've only been to one of the older places in Century Square, shortly after everyone was talking about Panda. It was fairly early in the morning, and I'm kinda picky as I like young, pretty, skinny providers (preferably those who do bb) , so I expected that I wouldn't stay.

Called the number and was greeted by a friendly voice who gave me directions. I actually like the executive center better than century square because it feels a little more low key due to the fact that its a hotel. Got up to the 8th floor and knocked on 805. If you haven't been there the setup is a little weird. The unit is in the middle of the floor, surrounded by other units that circle the perimeter. The entrance is a wood door facing the elevators. There are large windows into the unit (I guess it's a commercial unit) which are all covered. There is a vacant unit right in front of 805.

Was greeted at the door by a 5"6 asian lady, my guess is she's somewhere in late 30's. She's wearing very short shorts and a tank top. She's not as young or pretty as I'd like, but my little guy was curious. She's skinny, but has a little bit of a tummy, however her legs look good and skin of oh so soft. I'm guessing a 36C.

I decline the shower and she asks me to take off my cloths and lay on the table. The room is just a large studio with a curtain separating the treatment area from the kitchen / entrance / bathroom area. I lay down on the massage table. She uses oil and does a very decent massage. She asks if you like medium or soft pressure, I said Hard but it felt like medium. I usually don't like oil, but I just let her do what she wanted. She spent a lot of time on the massage which was fine with me because she was pretty good at it. I give her massage a 7.

After about 20 mins of massage, she asks if I want to flip. She brushes her hands over my body and asks what I want. I signal BJ, and she says $.60. I thought I'd have to negotiate, but then she clarified that it included the house of 0. 6. I thought, what the hell ok.

She excuses herself then comes back with the cover. Right before she puts on the cover she's staring at my junk and smiles. Looked like a shy smile so it was kinda cute. She actually did a good CBJ, and it almost felt like no cover. I usually have a hard time blowing my load with any BJ (especially CBJ) , but I popped in less than 5 mins. Either she really knows what she's doing or I really needed the pop! Unfortunately there was no bls which I love. Oh, she also didn't take off any of her cloths! As she was down on me I kept undressing her. I guess she didn't mind because she let me do it. She let my hands roam wherever I wanted, so that was nice.

After the deed she she carefully took off the rubber and cleaned me with a hot towel. I showered to get the oil off, gave her the $.6 then headed out. Overall she was very nice and genuinely wanted to please me. Unfortunately I didn't get her name. She looks mixed, but def. Part asian. Maybe south east.

L / A/S: 6/8/7.

I would not repeat as I'd want a younger and better looking provider, however this place is a potential for mongers if you're in need of a good massage and a little something else while you're in downtown. Don't know if bb anything is on the table.

Zzzzzzz
05-16-12, 22:19
Since no one hooked me up, and I couldn't hold out any more, I just took a wild eenie-meenie-miney-moe and ended up with this ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3008137220.html

This is a different number for Rose, as I found out. Fortunately, I found more or less exactly what I was looking for.

Keke is a thin, very pretty late-30 / early-40 CWoman. Super pretty. I'm in my 20s, and she's still a hottie. Takes care of herself and has a tight body accentuated with man-made Cs, but in a nice way. L7.

On the phone, she sounded very kind and professional, making me question whether or not I was calling a legit place. Upon walking in and seeing her outfit, then having to get undressed right in front of her, I knew that this was "the kine" and I was glad. She's extremely comfortable to be around, and chats with ease (her English is more than fine). A9.

Massage was somewhere between "amazing" and "skilled" and when I pointed out a tight part of my back, she worked it out with scentless oil (the best there is) and some incredible elbow grease, quite literally. She's very methodical and seems to be well-trained in legit massage. When I see her again, I'll ask for a harder rubdown. And then I'll ask her for a harder rubdown. If you know what I mean.

On the flip, asked if I wanted something special, and I had earlier committed myself to only bringing enough for a HJ. Jr was rearing to go with "everything" but I simply didn't have the bills on me. Besides, I would have wasted that opportunity too quickly, having waited for a release for three freaking days. The HJ was. 6, and the house fee was. 6, bringing it to a total of 1. 2 which, yes, is higher than it should be. I know. I will haggle down next time.

Topless, she allowed free roaming and some FIV and overall shenanigans, and I had a blast. What I appreciated about her was that she gives a HJ like someone with a process. She knows you're going to nut, no matter what she does to you, but she knows how to drag it out to make it lengthier than many other providers would bother. Fast, slow, fast, slow, shaft, head, balls, and repeat. Instead of hammering away like so many KGirls, she made it enjoyable and the finale was that much more incredible for me. S9.

L / A/S 7/9/9. I plan to go back a couple more times for HJ and maybe BJ, and then finish off my month with some inevitably great CFS with her.