PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

H Mobius
10-12-10, 22:46
That could apply to either the big head or the little head. Great pussy control?Since DATY is performed with the big head, it was that head which her thighs were tightly wrapped around, and "almost twisting my head off" means that, as typically happens when a girl enjoys DATY, she rolled her hips and thighs left and right strongly thus taking my head with them.

Sorry for not elaborating.

SnatchThat
10-13-10, 01:29
There are a couple of new girls over at Hanabi, names have not been decided. There is a CC and a Paula as of right now. Both are very good. There is a BB she L / A/S 9/9/9 she is really petite and looks great super slim and she is young. Surprised by her service. CC is cute and smiles all the time L / A/S would say 8/9/6 because she is new to the business, service would need to improve but she is taking it nice and slow. Paula L / A/S 8/10/10 but this is a case of YMMV, you have to get a good vibe going with her, chemistry is super important with her. Her personality is about sex but like a girl she likes to flirt and play games. Trust is really what is important to her. I put down 10 & 10 because we hit it off. There was a lot of banter happening back and forth with her broken English but she understand very well. It's a miss when she starts to talk at oints. So definitely a keeper for me that is. She is multilingual and if you know how to make her comfortable and open she will speak the different languages. I would say she speaks 4 different languages, it is good that I knew how to communicate back.

Kamabokos
10-13-10, 01:34
Man, you better get a monger phone. One of those pay as you go phones with no plan. Keep it hidden and call AMPs to your heart's delight. It's also a good place to store all of your contact info. Protect it with a password so if it's found, no one can examine your contacts, history, etc. You're asking for trouble using your regular phone. It's only a matter of time before the SO starts looking in the memory. Good luck. MaxI have to second the opinion that the disposable phone is the best way to monger. The trac phone uses the AT&T network and is about the cheapest. I like to pay cash so there is no way to trace the phone. If there are any problems, you can just lob the phone in the ocean.

IMHO, It's quite shitty that a provider like Lulu would be calling customers to drum up business. Providers have to respect our privacy unless we are on a close friend basis. I can say that I am not close friends with any of the providers I see.

Hentai Man
10-13-10, 01:39
Her and Bebe are at cc 2502 and can be reached 386-4317. Was there yesterday. Nice place, very clean. Usual high service.Thanks for the update! Bebe is one of my ATFs. Is donation still the same as it was at Apple (Sisi's) I used to get FS from both Lily and Bebe (one at a time of course for $.4 total per session.

Sumotatsu
10-13-10, 01:53
Noticed a massage ad for downtown (century square) for jai dee thai.

Anyone have any previous experience? The name sounds familiar but couldn't find much searching around. Downtown's convenient for me and if there is either good massage or good 'service' (wink wink) then I'm totally there. If not, I'll look to toftt.

Thanks,

ShgJai Dee Thai used to be on Young Street next to McCully. I guess they moved to downtown. Can't remember her name, but the massage is really good. Fully legit, and draped throughout the session. I would repeat there for a really good massage. She is a very sweet therapist and has great massage skills.

Sumo

Magnod
10-13-10, 02:47
Noticed a massage ad for downtown (century square) for jai dee thai.

Anyone have any previous experience? The name sounds familiar but couldn't find much searching around. Downtown's convenient for me and if there is either good massage or good 'service' (wink wink) then I'm totally there. If not, I'll look to toftt.

Thanks,

ShgProbably the same people who were on Young Street. Very good quality massage, but very legit.

Viper78
10-13-10, 04:41
Wow, here's a new one.

Has anyone tried her?

Looks pretty nice. Checked it out this past weekend. She's on seaside so parking really sucks. Massage was decent, convo was alright. Just wasn't feeling it. Don't know why I even went. I don't care much for brown sugar but oh well. Live and learn.

A7, L4, S6 $ total wouldn't go again. Rather go to CC and have parking while not driving around hoping to find something.

Kanaka01
10-13-10, 14:22
There are a couple of new girls over at Hanabi, names have not been decided. There is a CC and a Paula as of right now. Both are very good. There is a BB she L / A/S 9/9/9 she is really petite and looks great super slim and she is young. Surprised by her service. CC is cute and smiles all the time L / A/S would say 8/9/6 because she is new to the business, service would need to improve but she is taking it nice and slow. Paula L / A/S 8/10/10 but this is a case of YMMV, you have to get a good vibe going with her, chemistry is super important with her. Her personality is about sex but like a girl she likes to flirt and play games. Trust is really what is important to her. I put down 10 & 10 because we hit it off. There was a lot of banter happening back and forth with her broken English but she understand very well. It's a miss when she starts to talk at oints. So definitely a keeper for me that is. She is multilingual and if you know how to make her comfortable and open she will speak the different languages. I would say she speaks 4 different languages, it is good that I knew how to communicate back.That would be Hanabi Keeamoku?

Sumotatsu
10-13-10, 16:21
Speaking of providers calling mongerers, I keep getting a call from someone named Lee, she says I saw her over on Amana St a while ago and she has a new provider working with her. I can't remember ever going to Amana St, but then again, I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning. She calls me at least once a week. I just might go and try it out to see if it is something special. Will keep you fellas posted.

Sumo

SnatchThat
10-13-10, 17:37
That would be Hanabi Keeamoku?it is the hanabi at CC. Sorry forgot that there are 2 of them now.

1040Taxman
10-13-10, 21:32
Speaking of providers calling mongerers, I keep getting a call from someone named Lee, she says I saw her over on Amana St a while ago and she has a new provider working with her. I can't remember ever going to Amana St, but then again, I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning. She calls me at least once a week. I just might go and try it out to see if it is something special. Will keep you fellas posted.

SumoHey Brother Sumo,

Lee used to run her ad in the P.S.100 minutes for $100.00, this included her foot detox spa. I've been trying to find her, seems that she changes her number. Maybe, you can PM her number to me. Thanks.

V Rider
10-14-10, 00:30
No one knows better than me about safety.Hmm. Not the type of "safety meeting" I was thinking of. .

V Rider

Tagn Release
10-14-10, 04:20

SumoMany will be talking about Tiffany, she is pretty, awesome body and really personable. I think she will take over the former Pink on Ward.

SnatchThat
10-14-10, 05:58
Many will be talking about Tiffany, she is pretty, awesome body and really personable. I think she will take over the former Pink on Ward.don't know of this girl.

Hentai Man
10-14-10, 13:25
If Providers are really calling Mongers, it means that business is really down! And the rates would also go down!

Are they accepting $.40? Yeah Right! Hey, as we all know, the economy is in the toilet. Bebe and Lilly provide great service, but are a little MILFish, so I don't think they would normally command $ from the majority of mongers. I would see both of them lots of times at Sisi's and never had any problems with paying 140 out the door all the time. I really like them alot at 140, but for 200, not so much. If their rate is now $, then that's pretty high in this market IMHO.

Dacollector
10-14-10, 14:55
In the last two weeks, here is where I have been:

Dragonfly:

Called, made appt, was around 3ish. Met at the door by lulu, she remembered me and told me to try new girl. I said ok. Showered, lied down on the table. In walks mina. No boobs. But her nice legs and cute butt made up for it. She asked how I like it, I said medium pressure. Massage was ok, and she did her best. While doing the legs, she hesitated on touching the boys, so I made it easier, I spread my legs a little wider. Catching the hint, by the time she did the sensual rub with her fingers, she was constantly touching the boys. On the flip, more massage, then "does that need massage? " I said yes, she said $ for everything including house fee. Ok. She undressed and was wearing a lacey thong. Damn, should have rubbed it when I had the chance. Oh well. She was playing with junior, while I explored her shaven pussy. She got wet soooo fast and started to moan as FIV was in full effect, she moved for 69, and while I dined at the Y, BBBJ, good rythme, and almost lost it. She then proped up for a reversed cowgirl and was trying to open the condom, I held my shaft and started to rub her pussy with it, she started to moan and was suprised she positioned herself to accept, me, she gave me couple of strokes as she moaned while still trying to open the condom. Then she stopped and laugh and said "sorry, I couldn't help myself". Cover on, did doggie, then mish, and switched back and forth from DATY, she came many of times and you can tell when that happens. She got off the table, turned around, and told me to let her know when I am ready so she can suprise me. So I banged away standing doggie, she is so tight and wet. I utter the words, " I'm cumming" she stoped me, pulled off the condom and BBBJCIM. I was suprised. I tipped her extra and was speechless. When I exited the room, lulu, came out of her room, in a bath towel, seems like she was in the middle of her session, and proceeded to ask me if everything was good. Told me new girl to start soon, same service with big boobs (as she knows I am a boobman. Huged her and left a very satisfied customer.

A week later needed a real good massage and was thinking of jennifer from sakura as she always knows how to take those knots out. Called made the appt. And was greeted by her, weird, wearing the same white top and jeans skirt. Ohhhwell. She said that she had a prior appt that is arriving soon and that I'd enjoy the new girl. HHMMM been in that situation and what the hell, I trust her right?

Showered, laid down on the table, in walks jazmine. Looks early 40's skinny, no real feature, no ass, no tits, but again I needed a good massage. She asked how I like it, and knowing how jenns medium pressure is I said medium, she sucked, so I said harder please. She then hopped on the table, and started to stand on my back to walk on my shoulders, arms, legs, WTF? She wasn't that heavy to begin with. I was pissed. Then the sensual finger rub up and down the back, and she really played with the boys. On the flip, she asked what I want, still pissed I asked for a BJ. It was more of a hand job than BJ. I faked cuming just to get out, she knew as the condom was empty, she said" I not sexy? ". Lost for words, dressed and I left.

Sumotatsu
10-14-10, 15:02
don't know of this girl.Tiffany will be taking over where Pink used to be on Ward Ave.

Sumo

Sumotatsu
10-14-10, 17:45
Since I was in the area, went to try Hanabi on Keeaumoku St, second floor, where I believe Youngs Massage used to be. MS met me at the door, (at least I think she was the MS, not bad looking, big breasts, no bra. She told me "come back later, all girls are busy". Damn, she got me all worked up just looking at her. I guess will try and go back. She was the same girl who was painting the rails last time I walked by just before they opened. Same thing back then, no bra, everything hanging out for all the world to see.

Sumo

Plungeclub
10-14-10, 19:00

Dragonfly:

Called, made appt, was around 3ish. Met at the door by lulu, she remembered me and told me to try new girl. I said ok. Showered, lied down on the table. In walks mina. No boobs. But her nice legs and cute butt made up for it. She asked how I like it, I said medium pressure. Massage was ok, and she did her best. While doing the legs, she hesitated on touching the boys, so I made it easier, I spread my legs a little wider. Catching the hint, by the time she did the sensual rub with her fingers, she was constantly touching the boys. On the flip, more massage, then "does that need massage? " I said yes, she said $ for everything including house fee. Ok. She undressed and was wearing a lacey thong. Damn, should have rubbed it when I had the chance. Oh well. She was playing with junior, while I explored her shaven pussy. She got wet soooo fast and started to moan as FIV was in full effect, she moved for 69, and while I dined at the Y, BBBJ, good rythme, and almost lost it. She then proped up for a reversed cowgirl and was trying to open the condom, I held my shaft and started to rub her pussy with it, she started to moan and was suprised she positioned herself to accept, me, she gave me couple of strokes as she moaned while still trying to open the condom. Then she stopped and laugh and said "sorry, I couldn't help myself". Cover on, did doggie, then mish, and switched back and forth from DATY, she came many of times and you can tell when that happens. She got off the table, turned around, and told me to let her know when I am ready so she can suprise me. So I banged away standing doggie, she is so tight and wet. I utter the words, " I'm cumming" she stoped me, pulled off the condom and BBBJCIM. I was suprised. I tipped her extra and was speechless. When I exited the room, lulu, came out of her room, in a bath towel, seems like she was in the middle of her session, and proceeded to ask me if everything was good. Told me new girl to start soon, same service with big boobs (as she knows I am a boobman. Huged her and left a very satisfied customer.

A week later needed a real good massage and was thinking of jennifer from sakura as she always knows how to take those knots out. Called made the appt. And was greeted by her, weird, wearing the same white top and jeans skirt. Ohhhwell. She said that she had a prior appt that is arriving soon and that I'd enjoy the new girl. HHMMM been in that situation and what the hell, I trust her right?

Showered, laid down on the table, in walks jazmine. Looks early 40's skinny, no real feature, no ass, no tits, but again I needed a good massage. She asked how I like it, and knowing how jenns medium pressure is I said medium, she sucked, so I said harder please. She then hopped on the table, and started to stand on my back to walk on my shoulders, arms, legs, WTF? She wasn't that heavy to begin with. I was pissed. Then the sensual finger rub up and down the back, and she really played with the boys. On the flip, she asked what I want, still pissed I asked for a BJ. It was more of a hand job than BJ. I faked cuming just to get out, she knew as the condom was empty, she said" I not sexy? ". Lost for words, dressed and I left. Thanks for the good report! Now we have one to look forward to, and another to look out for!

Ilikea
10-14-10, 22:33
Tiffany will be taking over where Pink used to be on Ward Ave.

SumoI was staying at Ala Moana Hotel about a month ago and walked by Pink. I'm not sure what happened, but somehow my feet dragged me through the door of Pink. I saw Tiffany on the couch as I walked in and she looked HOT. I asked MS for her, and she came in. I forget a lot, except for the fuck, which was VERY memorable. In fact, my right hand and I been reminiscing ever since, especially holding her perfect round ass in my hands while pounding deep. If that place will be her's now, I'll no doubt visit there again. Usual damage.

This reminds me, I still owe you all reports on Halia and Kelly (Ichiban) from the previous day. Well, Kelly I'll skip, because she was good as usual. Halia will require another post.

Bono888
10-14-10, 23:01
Dragonfly:

I said yes, she said $ for everything including house fee. Was it really$ for everything or $ $

Talapia
10-14-10, 23:49
I went to a MT for a massage for my bad back. I gave the .6 entrance fee and was given a wonderful lower back massage to relieve the tension. I also got a HE to boot. I gave $ for tip. Do you think it was too little, too much or just right. My lower back feels much better now. Please inform your opininon. Thanksidk, its really up to you how much you feel she deserves. Usually I go just for HE and I tip.6. But hey, if she gave you a good massage to boot, then the extra.4 might have been worth it to you

Captin Crunch
10-15-10, 00:39
So you paid $ total for house fee + the extras from Mina?

Good deal!

Dragonfly:

Showered, laid down on the table, in walks jazmine. Looks early 40's skinny, no real feature, no ass, no tits, but again I needed a good massage. She asked how I like it, and knowing how jenns medium pressure is I said medium, she sucked, so I said harder please. She then hopped on the table, and started to stand on my back to walk on my shoulders, arms, legs, WTF? She wasn't that heavy to begin with. I was pissed. Then the sensual finger rub up and down the back, and she really played with the boys. On the flip, she asked what I want, still pissed I asked for a BJ. It was more of a hand job than BJ. I faked cuming just to get out, she knew as the condom was empty, she said" I not sexy? ". Lost for words, dressed and I left.

Sumotatsu
10-15-10, 03:21
Fellow Mongers,

Thanks to your PMs and reports on Lee, I finally remember her. She used those vibrating massage machines on my legs and back, then on the flip, she would use it all the way up till it touches my sac, which is quite a jolt the first time. I remembered the machines and stuff, but I couldn't remember that her name was Lee. There was another provider, but I think she was on Ahana street, in a round building. I saw her quite a few times but she never gave any hints of extras, although she would leave the towel off for quite a while on the flip. At least I got to flash her a few times. If I remember right, her name was Kelly. I don't know where she is now, or even if she is still a therapist.

Sumo

Dacollector
10-15-10, 13:32
Sorry fellas I meant it was 2 bills for everything.

Dragonfly:

Hilo Boy
10-17-10, 05:44
I see reports on someone in Aiea (1462) and someone in Pearlridge (1497). Are these the same girl or two different girls?

H Mobius
10-17-10, 16:03
Saw Nan for the first time. Kinda cute but not as cute or young-looking (face and body) as in the numerous pics online.

Half-decent uncovered massage (I only go for the medium pressure Swedish), not as good as Nikky or nearly as good as Katana.

On the other hand, she did fondle the equipment and allow some hand roaming, and by the end of the session she broke-out the jugs, which were nicer than I was expecting; fat C's just the way I like them. I didn't try to suckle because they had oil on them.

Not sure if I will repeat. She was like the Geico commercial with the pig in the back seat of the car going "Weee....Weee....Weee...." whenever my hand went roaming and when I touched her boobs. Had to pay 0.4 extra for her to bust them out. I didn't mind because they were big enough and I was curious enough; first time so no problem, but there won't be a second time.

It was my impression she thought I'm a cop, but even putting my baby finger up her shorts didn't loosen her up; well at least she got a good laugh.

If her massage were better I'd repeat for a legit one, but with no play I'd rather stick with Nikky.

Eric Shin
10-17-10, 19:59
I agree, when you see Nan in person the face isn't as goods as the pictures. Her complexion isn't good and lots of bondo. Her tits are nice, with decent sized nips and very dark in color. She will allow fiv and you shouldn't pay more than 1.2 total.

Saw Nan for the first time. Kinda cute but not as cute or young-looking (face and body) as in the numerous pics online.

Half-decent uncovered massage (I only go for the medium pressure Swedish, not as good as Nikky or nearly as good as Katana.

On the other hand, she did fondle the equipment and allow some hand roaming, and by the end of the session she broke-out the jugs, which were nicer than I was expecting; fat see's just the way I like them. I didn't try to suckle because they had oil on them.

Not sure if I will repeat. She was like the Geico commercial with the pig in the back seat of the car going "Weee. Weee. Weee. " whenever my hand went roaming and when I touched her boobs. Had to pay 0.4 extra for her to bust them out. I didn't mind because they were big enough and I was curious enough; first time so no problem, but there won't be a second time.

It was my impression she thought I'm a cop, but even putting my baby finger up her shorts didn't loosen her up; well at least she got a good laugh.

If her massage were better I'd repeat for a legit one, but with no play I'd rather stick with Nikky.

Bono888
10-17-10, 20:04
Half-decent uncovered massage (I only go for the medium pressure Swedish, not as good as Nikky or nearly as good as Katana.

If her massage were better I'd repeat for a legit one, but with no play I'd rather stick with Nikky. Does Nikky and Katana work at TH? And are they only legit? Or they do extra?

Thanks for your input.

Da808
10-17-10, 20:07
Have visited her and Lilly for awhile. Always impressed with there high service and pleasant spirit.

This time I was very impressed with Bebe's vaginal control; have not take note before this visit. She was able to pull, push and play without any other body movement. This just got me going, followed by quick pop! She actually seemed to enjoy herself; always a good sign.

Will repeat! Standard payment.

Magnod
10-17-10, 22:48

On the other hand, she did fondle the equipment and allow some hand roaming, and by the end of the session she broke-out the jugs, which were nicer than I was expecting; fat see's just the way I like them. I didn't try to suckle because they had oil on them.

Not sure if I will repeat. She was like the Geico commercial with the pig in the back seat of the car going "Weee. Weee. Weee. " whenever my hand went roaming and when I touched her boobs. Had to pay 0.4 extra for her to bust them out. I didn't mind because they were big enough and I was curious enough; first time so no problem, but there won't be a second time.

If her massage were better I'd repeat for a legit one, but with no play I'd rather stick with Nikky. She went through all that without any finish? Or just no FS finish?

H Mobius
10-18-10, 00:50
Personally, I find that MTs are very YMMV so I never expect to get the play that others get. I might give her a second try but if she keeps referring to the signage on the door when I try to feel her up, I'll just stick with Nikky or Katana when I only want a legit massage.

ps. this is in response to Eric Shin's post 1566 which didn't attach.

H Mobius
10-18-10, 00:53
Does Nikky and Katana work at TH? And are they only legit? Or they do extra?

Thanks for your input. Yes, they do. For me they are strictly covered and legit, but you can't go by that. You may get "extra" (YMMV).

Max808
10-19-10, 03:51
[QUOTE=H Mobius; 1079299]. Never expect to get the play that others get.

Quote of the year! I learned that one the hard way! Don't take any post as bible. There's just too many variables. Do a little research to figure out the basics and then just hope for the best and report what happened.. Max

Ducky007
10-19-10, 23:18
Went to the sam sung plaza up stairs to the thai place and got the best legit massages I had in the last 6 years!

Mongerboy
10-20-10, 00:00
Contacted "Sky" from backpage, in the "bodyrubs" thread. Made it there on time, with gifts and kala in hand, after calling first to ensure everything was a go, and she was ready for a good & sweaty 2 to 3-hour bang-fest buffet, all inclusive, with a full GFE menu (made my intentions clear earlier, and didn't want a bodyrub. She gave the green light, so off I went. After we met up, "Sky" told me she couldn't get rid of her roommate, but didn't bother to tell me until I showed up. Chica wanted to cruise and go and hang out at the beach with me instead for an hour or so, and then come back to her pad; WTF?

L / A/S 6 (cute, but that's all / 8 (she was nice).1 (no service at all, wasn't straight about the appointment details)

Damage: $ for gifts.

Well, like an idjit, I gave her her gifts, and said aloha (I always have a backup plan when visiting new ones, just in case) ; as always, my ATF came through.

Aloha,

Kolo.

Addendum: I do feel poorly about this review; she might be a stellar provider, but due to the way things played out, I won't be rescheduling. WTF Kolo, so you paid $ for taking her to the beach. That's all? You should have bailed

Bobby Gunn
10-20-10, 02:01
Contacted "Sky" from backpage, in the "bodyrubs" thread. Made it there on time, with gifts and kala in hand, after calling first to ensure everything was a go, and she was ready for a good & sweaty 2 to 3-hour bang-fest buffet, all inclusive, with a full GFE menu (made my intentions clear earlier, and didn't want a bodyrub. She gave the green light, so off I went. After we met up, "Sky" told me she couldn't get rid of her roommate, but didn't bother to tell me until I showed up. Chica wanted to cruise and go and hang out at the beach with me instead for an hour or so, and then come back to her pad; WTF?

L / A/S 6 (cute, but that's all / 8 (she was nice).1 (no service at all, wasn't straight about the appointment details)

Damage: $ for gifts.

Well, like an idjit, I gave her her gifts, and said aloha (I always have a backup plan when visiting new ones, just in case) ; as always, my ATF came through.

Aloha,

Kolo.

Addendum: I do feel poorly about this review; she might be a stellar provider, but due to the way things played out, I won't be rescheduling. What happened back at the pad? Or, $100 to hang with her at the beach?

I just saw her ad on bp. What the F#%$ were you thinking? L=6 (too generous). Looked like somebody false cracked her with the ug stick.

Got Viagra
10-20-10, 03:09
What happened back at the pad? Or, $100 to hang with her at the beach?

I just saw her ad on BP. What the F# were you thinking? L=6 (too generous. Looked like somebody false cracked her with the ug stick. Amen bro BG. If L / 5 is average looks then Sky is above average in looks L / 6. Not trying to start a war with no one but a few of us mongers are little to generous on the 1 to 10 scale. Just my 2 cents, which is worth the same as a pound of crap.

Dasearch
10-20-10, 21:30
Went to the sam sung plaza up stairs to the thai place and got the best legit massages I had in the last 6 years!Yes they are the best, but strictly legit. Everyone there I believe is married or has a BF

Cmore
10-20-10, 23:58
Interesting. I thought she looked exactly like her pics. I thought her massage is decent, but just a relaxation massage vs some who are actually therapeutic and really loosen things up.

On a side note, does anyone know if / when May is coming back to TH? I thought she gives one of the best Thai massages I've had.

Sorry, the quoted post did not attach for some rason. Was referrring to Eric's post # 1566

Sumotatsu
10-21-10, 01:45

If her massage were better I'd repeat for a legit one, but with no play I'd rather stick with Nikky. I have tried Nan on several different occasions, and I have never had any hint of anything. Always draped, and she never gave me the impression that there is more for the taking. Perhaps I just caught her at the wrong time. I am going to try again and see what happens, but if nothing happens on this try, thats it, I am not going back.

Sumo

Blake123
10-21-10, 04:41
I have tried Nan on several different occasions, and I have never had any hint of anything. Always draped, and she never gave me the impression that there is more for the taking. Perhaps I just caught her at the wrong time. I am going to try again and see what happens, but if nothing happens on this try, thats it, I am not going back.

SumoSince you still haven't gotten anything after several visits with her, you might want to try a different approach. To begin with, leave the towel off when you get on the table and see how she reacts to that. Complement her on her looks, etc. Be somewhat flirty with her and drop hints, but don't overdo it. Good luck.

Michael Scott
10-21-10, 04:59
Been meaning to try out a "therapist" at Century Center, or any other area. Haven't visited one yet. I know there's a million reports here, actually too much too read. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking for someone petite and HE. Please advise.

Michael Scott
10-21-10, 15:07
If you want a real massage, try Nala. For CC, go to China mary's.

AlohaThanks Kolo!

Norcal574
10-21-10, 16:16
I was feeling like exploring and since I work downtown wanted to try Japanese Style, I think her name is Mina, she is a hard to understand and I had to ask her a few times how to get to her place. It's in a residential building downtown clean and easy to find.

Went in and she asks me, 1 2 or 3 I say what is that? She says different service, 100 to 300, I'm looking at her and she is just average looking and just decide on the 1 massage. Mina does an average massage and on the flip asks if you need more, she gets more erotic and spends more time than Erlinda and lets you enjoy her work before saying that its time to cum. She takes off her top and lets you play during her finish.

Didn't like that pay up front, but maybe next time not. Looks maybe 4, service 6 damage 100.00

Uki Eater
10-21-10, 23:47
I have tried Nan on several different occasions, and I have never had any hint of anything. Always draped, and she never gave me the impression that there is more for the taking. Perhaps I just caught her at the wrong time. I am going to try again and see what happens, but if nothing happens on this try, thats it, I am not going back.

SumoMan. You must be emitting a negative vibe with her if you didn't get a HE after several visits. Or, you must be doing something wrong or not doing anything at all to make her feel comfortable to where she would offer it. I haven't been to Thai Hawaiian myself but to other places like Dragonfly, Hanabi and Apple. I don't really feel them up to hint them that I want HE. But, I don't lie there being quiet while she massages. I like to talk and crack jokes that puts them at ease and be more comfortable. Then, they just bring it up themselves and start doing it. I don't come out and just be grabbing them like some typical horny bastard to let them know what I want. Hehe. Humor is potent man. It makes anyone feel at ease. Heh, imagine just lying on the table and being all quiet and serious and asking question that sounds like you interrogating them. I don't think any provider will be inclined to want to offer HE. But, if you're humorous and silly and playful in a sexual manner, there's a much higher chance she'll offer it. Don't be afraid to open up on your sexuality. As long as you don't sound and come off as blatantly perverted.

Be nice and respectful but, not too nice where she just see you as a friend. Be physical with her but, be smooth in the approach and not be blatant. Don't just go straight to her boobs and just grab it.

You know women, they like to keep their guard up. You have to make her be able to lower her guard down.

Sumotatsu
10-22-10, 02:18
Man. You must be emitting a negative vibe with her if you didn't get a HE after several visits. Or, you must be doing something wrong or not doing anything at all to make her feel comfortable to where she would offer it. I haven't been to Thai Hawaiian myself but to other places like Dragonfly, Hanabi and Apple. I don't really feel them up to hint them that I want HE. But, I don't lie there being quiet while she massages. I like to talk and crack jokes that puts them at ease and be more comfortable. Then, they just bring it up themselves and start doing it. I don't come out and just be grabbing them like some typical horny bastard to let them know what I want. Hehe. Humor is potent man. It makes anyone feel at ease. Heh, imagine just lying on the table and being all quiet and serious and asking question that sounds like you interrogating them. I don't think any provider will be inclined to want to offer HE. But, if you're humorous and silly and playful in a sexual manner, there's a much higher chance she'll offer it. Don't be afraid to open up on your sexuality. As long as you don't sound and come off as blatantly perverted.

Be nice and respectful but, not too nice where she just see you as a friend. Be physical with her but, be smooth in the approach and not be blatant. Don't just go straight to her boobs and just grab it.

You know women, they like to keep their guard up. You have to make her be able to lower her guard down. Uki & Blake,

Thanks for the advice. I am going to schedule again, hopefully this weekend, and try a different approach. The first time there I left the towel off and just got on the table. When she came in, she put the towel on and started the massage. This time, I'll leave the towel off and let her know that it is not needed. I'll take your advice and start some playful talk, and see what happens. In the past, back when there were different therapists, it was quite fun. Once, I requested a 4 hand massage and got Sunny and Nui, they came in, took the towel off and said that "no need, towel only get in the way". Boy was that the start of a good massage. I didn't get any extras the first time with them, but got a really hot CFNM experience. Too bad they are not there any more. So, for now, I'll work on Nan and see what is up for grabs, literally. Will report back with my adventure, or misadventure, depending on how it goes.

Sumo

H Mobius
10-22-10, 02:38

SumoHmm that's interesting. All I did was be playful; kinda reacher for her goodies in a playful way. Maybe that's why she was giggling and going "Weee-weee-weee". On the other hand she did think I was a cop. Then again, if I understood women, maybe I wouldn't have to monger.

I did mention that I'd seen other girls there by name; but, you've seen Nan a few times already. Yeah maybe try crack a joke like Uki said. Maybe try a babooze joke.

Member #5438
10-22-10, 05:59
Advertises in CL under "try me town" 50 an hour. Good relaxing massage, and nice conversation but no hints of he. Located in kalihi. Would recommend for good massage. Anyone else have a luckier time?

Blake123
10-22-10, 06:20
On a side note, does anyone know if / when May is coming back to TH? I thought she gives one of the best Thai massages I've had. Talk about timing! She is back now according to her CL ad today. Looks like May (Mae), but it appears she had something done to her face while she was away. Others out there-correct me if I'm wrong and it's not her.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2017434229.html

Boku555
10-22-10, 06:43
Recently tried Nala again because I couldn't make an appointment with my regular. Called her and surprisingly she had an opening. It's been over a year since I last saw her. Her apartment is still nice and clean. The mattress didn't seem as good as the last time I went there.

I was very tight and request a deep massage. She did work out the kinks and almost left me in tears. Felt good after she loosened me up. She allowed the hands to roam while being massaged. On the flip she did a great finish. Left relaxed and relieved.

Definitely recommend and plan to go back if my regular is unavailable.

Stay safe!

Ewa Beach
10-22-10, 10:31
I was feeling like exploring and since I work downtown wanted to try Japanese Style, I think her name is Mina, she is a hard to understand and I had to ask her a few times how to get to her place. It's in a residential building downtown clean and easy to find.

Went in and she asks me, 1 2 or 3 I say what is that? She says different service, 100 to 300, I'm looking at her and she is just average looking and just decide on the 1 massage. Mina does an average massage and on the flip asks if you need more, she gets more erotic and spends more time than Erlinda and lets you enjoy her work before saying that its time to cum. She takes off her top and lets you play during her finish.

Didn't like that pay up front, but maybe next time not. Looks maybe 4, service 6 damage 100.00Thank you for the report. What is her phone number? How long did the session last?

Norcal574
10-22-10, 14:05
Thank you for the report. What is her phone number? How long did the session last?About an hour 537-9686

Rhawaii
10-22-10, 14:37
Anyone else try Day and Night Massage in the Star Adv? H

Eric Shin
10-22-10, 15:51
Yup, this is Mae. She is the HJ specialist at TH. Gives a decent massage though, but her job is late inning relief to finish the job.

Talk about timing! She is back now according to her CL ad today. Looks like May (Mae, but it appears she had something done to her face while she was away. Others out there-correct me if I'm wrong and it's not her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2017434229.html

Michael Scott
10-22-10, 19:46
Decided to give this girl a chance.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2019884200.html

Being new to this scene, did not know what to expect. Not the greatest massage, more so just rubbing / caressing. Felt nice, but didn't do much for me massage-wise. She is very pretty and young, pic is accurate, but only does HJ. Tried to get her to do more, but said she doesn't do anything other than HJ. She is nice, but won't really allow anything. $ total damage.

L8 / S5 / A7

No Name
10-22-10, 22:17
Mimi is back in town. Went the other day took ashower and she did her usual soft massage. Then got a HJ

Magnod
10-22-10, 22:44
Be cool, try undraped each time, and stay the course. They're moving soon (again, and I'll be following; my ATF is in that outfit.

Aloha,

KoloWhere are they? I'm trying to figure out who that is? Can't be Lisa right?

Member #5438
10-22-10, 23:35
Mahalo kolo.

Magnod, her name is also lisa but not the same one from the salon in kalihi.

Jb808
10-23-10, 02:03
Thank you for the report. What is her phone number? How long did the session last?Ewa-

I think NorCal talking about the old lady at 215 North King St. If my memory isn't failing me. If this is the Mina he talking about L-3 to 4 tops. Must be about 50-60, I went a few years ago and she has a nice clean place but got to call in and get one security guy sitting in the booth close by.

She offers everything and went BBFS even though I told her all I had was 80. Still not worth it to me. Money better spent getting a good massage and HJ from someone like Erlinda or Matlock Jean.

Blake123
10-23-10, 03:17
Yup, this is Mae. She is the HJ specialist at TH. Gives a decent massage though, but her job is late inning relief to finish the job.Ah, sort of like a closer :)

Viper78
10-23-10, 05:12
Ewa-

I think NorCal talking about the old lady at 215 North King St. If my memory isn't failing me. If this is the Mina he talking about L-3 to 4 tops. Must be about 50-60, I went a few years ago and she has a nice clean place but got to call in and get one security guy sitting in the booth close by.

She offers everything and went BBFS even though I told her all I had was 80. Still not worth it to me. Money better spent getting a good massage and HJ from someone like Erlinda or Matlock Jean. That's true. I remember seeing her a while back. Her english was horrible. It's amazing I even found the place.

Makana9
10-23-10, 12:21
Ewa-

She offers everything and went BBFS even though I told her all I had was 80. Still not worth it to me. Money better spent getting a good massage and HJ from someone like Erlinda or Matlock Jean. That is Mina, that Newer Condo complex across AalaPk.

She is a nice lady, knew her before from past business dealings I had as well as her business ownerships.

If she know you, and you cool, she will bypass the pay up front, BUT 4 your FYI, she has gotten burned by some1 & 2, so thats why she do that.

She auryte, she not in the Erlinda Msg, or the Famous Angela fun level, but for some, it gets them off.

She does have a couple of biz on the side, so it was fun helping her.

I had fun at the time (yrs. Ago, on to new (or ATF)

There is another in the bldg, that use to play that I saw when I was there. We spoke in the elevator&parking, but Sr. Moment me, forgot to get her digits.

Japanese, late 40s, same as Angela just taller 5-7, use2 work at the ole Evergreen back in the 90s.

Oh well.

K

Ewa Beach
10-23-10, 13:39
Ewa-

She offers everything and went BBFS even though I told her all I had was 80. Still not worth it to me. Money better spent getting a good massage and HJ from someone like Erlinda or Matlock Jean. Thank you for the info.

Waikikian
10-23-10, 20:50
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2022248618.html

So who is that luscious thing in the middle! Do they have curtains or doors?

If curtains, I pass!

Blake123
10-24-10, 04:35

So who is that luscious thing in the middle! Do they have curtains or doors?

If curtains, I pass! Sorry, I don't have her name. But to others interested out there, the one on the left is Tanya (formerly at Best Thai); the one on the right is Annie. To answer your other question, they have three private rooms and one large room that divides into three small spaces when using curtains. My advice is that if you make an appointment, make sure to let them know you want one of the private rooms.

Bukake King
10-24-10, 06:04
Saw ad on CL and CLerotics for Eva. New right away that it was "DragonFly". Called and spoke to Lulu about new girl. Convinced me to try, so made appointment.

Got there and was surprised that Eva looks much cuter in person that her pic. Smaller girl but wouldn't say petite like Lulu. Self showered first than lay face down uncovered as usual. Wanted to test her massaging skills first. She actually does a decent massage. Medium pressure, dry massage w / o lotion or oil, but the massage wasn't too bad. Asked if she took lessons, she said she did a little in Guam. Very friendly the whole time. Talked a little during massage. Did some light walking on back and legs which I liked. Ok enough for the massage. On the flip, did some light stuff, but went straight to jr. Than asked what I wanted. Told her BBBJ as I wanted to test her skills there. Was pretty good. Slow BBBJ which was good with some good suction. Was going to finish with BJ, but she asked if I wanted FS so went for it. Smaller boobs but its ok, as I'm more into girls being shaved which she was. Started at boobs and worked way down. Little weight around mid section, but not to bad. Got to nice shaved pussy and did some DATY for a while. Finished with CFS. Overall enjoyed session. No rush, friendly, cute face, did anything I asked.

Standard rate $$. L7 / A8 / S7 Would repeat.

BK

H Mobius
10-24-10, 16:28
That is Mina, that Newer Condo complex across AalaPk.

She is a nice lady, knew her before from past business dealings I had as well as her business ownerships.

If she know you, and you cool, she will bypass the pay up front, BUT 4 your FYI, she has gotten burned by some1 & 2, so thats why she do that.

She auryte, she not in the Erlinda Msg, or the Famous Angela fun level, but for some, it gets them off.

She does have a couple of biz on the side, so it was fun helping her.

I had fun at the time (yrs. Ago, on to new (or ATF)

There is another in the bldg, that use to play that I saw when I was there. We spoke in the elevator&parking, but Sr. Moment me, forgot to get her digits.

Japanese, late 40s, same as Angela just taller 5-7, use2 work at the ole Evergreen back in the 90s.

Oh well.

KI called and made an appointment. She must have read Viper's report because she spoke slowly and distinctly :).

She mentioned registering the car with Security after parking in the guest stall, so I parked elsewhere and walked over. Then I found her building and it's one of those new fancy ones, so I got stuck at the 'enterphone'. The guard knew her name and found her on the directory for me, and stuck around to hear for himself that she was expecting me. Very non-discreet.

Yes she's pretty old, probably over 60, thick, wrinkled rough face, but very pleasant personality and the vibe I got was that I was glad I called.

Decent massage table but not as comfy as at the Thai places or Green Island, when in the face-down position.

So-so massage, didn't really do anything for my muscles which was kind of disappointing, what with the plenitude of certificates on the wall. There's even the poster in Chinese characters showing all the nerves and what-not. But the massage was all uncovered which is always fine with me.

I guess at her age, a body like mine looks good and she was admiring it and had lots of fun with my buns, whence I lifted my midsection and she reached under and fondled the bag.

Eventually she had me turn over and continued the so-so massage, then dumped oil and went to work but I didn't blow. She wasn't wearing a bra and I lifted her top and massaged her boobs during the HJ; for an old lady she has nice firm B-size boobs. Then she got undressed and lied down on the table. Kinda wide spare tire but very smooth skin, creamy white and no spots or wrinkles. Skin and tit-wise, she looked like a much younger woman.

She was breathing heavily and opened her legs when I climbed onto her and thrusted my bush into hers, and wanted to do BBFS but jr was oiled and she didn't have a cover. Plus in the beginning she asked how much I had and I said 100 (60 was up front) so she said 'next time' and we went back to the HJ for round 2 using a different technique and I blew kinda fast and hard which is rare for me. Then she cleaned me up and I left.

L=3 or 4 as reported; A=9.7 she's very nice as reported; S=6 for massage but 9.8 for the HJ. 60+40.

Will probably repeat because just the legit part alone was very relaxing. That's a nice condo she has, though it's not very monger-friendly, and she's pretty cool.

Kanaka01
10-24-10, 16:31
Went to see Mina at Dragonfly and she said she is leaving on Oct.27th and going back to Taiwan. Has a job there.

Makana9
10-24-10, 22:30
I called and made an appointment. She must have read Viper's report because she spoke slowly and distinctly.

She mentioned registering the car with Security after parking in the guest stall, so I parked elsewhere and walked over. Then I found her building and it's one of those new fancy ones, so I got stuck at the 'enterphone'. The guard knew her name and found her on the directory for me, and stuck around to hear for himself that she was expecting me. Very non-discreet.

Yes she's pretty old, probably over 60, thick, wrinkled rough face, but very pleasant personality and the vibe I got was that I was glad I called.

Decent massage table but not as comfy as at the Thai places or Green Island, when in the face-down position.

So-so massage, didn't really do anything for my muscles which was kind of disappointing, what with the plenitude of certificates on the wall. There's even the poster in Chinese characters showing all the nerves and what-not. But the massage was all uncovered which is always fine with me.

I guess at her age, a body like mine looks good and she was admiring it and had lots of fun with my buns, whence I lifted my midsection and she reached under and fondled the bag.

Eventually she had me turn over and continued the so-so massage, then dumped oil and went to work but I didn't blow. She wasn't wearing a bra and I lifted her top and massaged her boobs during the HJ; for an old lady she has nice firm B-size boobs. Then she got undressed and lied down on the table. Kinda wide spare tire but very smooth skin, creamy white and no spots or wrinkles. Skin and tit-wise, she looked like a much younger woman.

She was breathing heavily and opened her legs when I climbed onto her and thrusted my Bush into hers, and wanted to do BBFS but jr was oiled and she didn't have a cover. Plus in the beginning she asked how much I had and I said 100 (60 was up front) so she said 'next time' and we went back to the HJ for round 2 using a different technique and I blew kinda fast and hard which is rare for me. Then she cleaned me up and I left.

L=3 or 4 as reported; A=9.7 she's very nice as reported; S=6 for massage but 9.8 for the HJ.60+40.

Will probably repeat because just the legit part alone was very relaxing. That's a nice condo she has, though it's not very monger-friendly, and she's pretty cool. H. Her place is pretty nice, I showered before and after, she cool about that. NO rush.

Funny you say, I not sure if she is breathing heavy or doing that chi breathing thing, what kind of sounded to me.

Yeah, she does use a decent amt of oi, + the 1st time I went, I actually when let out a quick laugh when she went BBJ, bc felt like being gummed. Hehe.

Not a looker unless, but she in nice, and it is discreet.

Ck813
10-25-10, 04:31
Is Kayla doing HE now or is this her mother?

Being new to this scene, did not know what to expect. Not the greatest massage, more so just rubbing / caressing. Felt nice, but didn't do much for me massage-wise. She is very pretty and young, pic is accurate, but only does HJ. Tried to get her to do more, but said she doesn't do anything other than HJ. She is nice, but won't really allow anything. $ total damage.

L8 / S5 / A7

Cloe Stone
10-25-10, 04:47
Could you provide contact information for Nala? Searched thread, but could not find anything.

Thanks,

CS

Kanaka01
10-25-10, 05:03
Wanted a good massage and decided to check out Nina as I recall someone mentioned she gives a good legit massage. Called and made an appointment to see her in the late afternoon. Later I realized that it was Tanya's place from what I read here. I parked in the lot next door just in case I felt like 'getting some' after the massage. I got there a little early and was waiting on the chair in the front and saw Tanya. She looks even cuter and younger than I remember (IMO. Anyway, after a quick shower I go back to the room and lay on the table waiting for Nina. Had a great massage and stretched me out with my back on her knees while holding onto my arms! I've never been twisted and worked over like that and I'm still hurting. I got to admit she beat the hell out of me for an hour!

Will definitely repeat for a legit massage. .60 house.30 tip.

An hour later I went to Apple looking for HE and got to see Coco. She looks really young with straight black hair, maybe to mid back. She has an innocent face, slim with a pretty nice B cup rack. Did a light massage paying attention to the boys without any talking which I liked. I was pretty beat up from the earlier massage and was thankful for the light touch. She got me going playing with the boys and started stroking my dick which got me going enough that I wanted some FS. I start feeling her ass and moving to her nani for some FIV and she tells me she has her period. Crap, just when I'm really in the mood! Oh well, she finished me off with a nice hand job and cleaned me up with a hot towel. Had about 20 minutes left and she offered to massage me again but I declined as I had enough for one day. She seems sweet and will try her again.

Total was.60 house and.40 tip.

Not sure how much to tip for just a massage or just a HJ.

Nomad03
10-25-10, 15:09
Saw Lulu again. Same great service. I always ask her to not use oil for the massage as it's hard to wash that stuff off, too much evidence for the SO. And I'm not really there for that anyway. Light back massage and I immediately start rubbing her legs and ass. She asks if I want FS and I say yes. She strips and starts CBJ. Her BJ skills are getting better IMO. I didn't go for the DATY, did that last time but I wasn't really into it. We go into a multi position CFS, slow and steady. Not sure if she O'd, but at a certain point in mish she was grabbing the top edge of the table really hard and got a little loud. Probably faked, but helped me out. When done, she got a hot towel, which was kinda weird as we normally take a shower together, but that's cool. She said her new girl is good too and I should try her out next time. Usual fees 200 total. BTW, she reads this forum, said she'll not call my number anymore and apologized for that. I said I didn't know what she was talking about. I really like Lulu, but got to try something different next time. Is the place Apple that people comment about the same as "Two Apple Massage" posted on CL? Just checking as I'd like a good "service" but don't want to waste my time like I did at Thai Hawaii and Song Massage. Although I did get FS at Song (Cute Korean) just not my taste.

Mahalo

SnatchThat
10-25-10, 22:57
She hasn't had a problem with it at all. It's always been on the menu.

Aloha,

KoloI read many reports that stated otherwise.

Dinkers
10-26-10, 00:31
Visiting and looking for a nice FBSM message with some extras. Where's the best place to go in the Waikiki / Downtown area and whats the going rate?

Blake123
10-26-10, 03:32
L8 / S5 / A7

Is Kayla doing HE now or is this her mother?

Aloha,

Kolo

I read many reports that stated otherwise.Snatchthat-I believe Kolonahe means HE as in HJ, not FS.

Blake123
10-26-10, 03:41
Could you provide contact information for Nala? Searched thread, but could not find anything.

Thanks,

CSTry this # 551-5460

SnatchThat
10-26-10, 06:27
Correct, Braddah Blake. HE (as in HJ, not FS) and roaming hands have always been good with her, as long as the client is cool with her. I know many of you have had a poor experience with her, but I've always had a good time with her, and she's given me a damned good HE each time. Just be sweet with her, and ask her for it at the end of your rub. If she suggests her mom instead, politely tell her you'd prefer her to do it.

Compliments and fun flirting go a long way with her. The total damage is $ or so.

Aloha,

KoloWell we will see what happens I plan to give it a go.

Mongers Rus
10-26-10, 06:30
Check out new therapist "Sasha" coming soon. Looks like she'll be at DragonFly. She looks HOTTT!

Can't wait to check her out. Pick a number and get in the back of the line fellow Mongers. Ads are posted on Clerotics and Backpage.

MRus.

Ck813
10-26-10, 16:35
Thanks for the 411. I always thought the mom came and finished. Well, got to try her.

Aloha,

Kolo

Capn Morgan
10-26-10, 23:39
Saw Lulu again. Same great service. I always ask her to not use oil for the massage as it's hard to wash that stuff off, too much evidence for the SO. And I'm not really there for that anyway. Light back massage and I immediately start rubbing her legs and ass. She asks if I want FS and I say yes. She strips and starts CBJ. Her BJ skills are getting better IMO. I didn't go for the DATY, did that last time but I wasn't really into it. We go into a multi position CFS, slow and steady. Not sure if she O'd, but at a certain point in mish she was grabbing the top edge of the table really hard and got a little loud. Probably faked, but helped me out. When done, she got a hot towel, which was kinda weird as we normally take a shower together, but that's cool. She said her new girl is good too and I should try her out next time. Usual fees 200 total. BTW, she reads this forum, said she'll not call my number anymore and apologized for that. I said I didn't know what she was talking about. I really like Lulu, but got to try something different next time. Is the place Apple that people comment about the same as "Two Apple Massage" posted on CL? Just checking as I'd like a good "service" but don't want to waste my time like I did at Thai Hawaii and Song Massage. Although I did get FS at Song (Cute Korean) just not my taste.

MahaloGlad to hear Lulu's skills are getting better. I had a CFS multi-position session with her when she first arrived and was working with Annie. She did do great DFK and I really liked her soft boobies but otherwise found her so-so. Based on your report and some other good reviews, I may have to give her another chance to shiver me timbers.

A little Captain in all of them! Stay safe me hearty.

Capn Morgan

Max808
10-27-10, 01:29

Thanks,

CSI have always had much better luck scheduling appointments with her online as opposed to calling. I rarely ever got her on the phone. Log in at http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/ And make an "on-Line Appointment". It works like a charm!. Max

Low Blow
10-27-10, 10:51
Just wondering if Kayla has changed or is she still a rip off?

If anyone knows it would be appreciated.

Recently went to dfly. They were in a rush going out the door. But when I showed up they went back in and even though slightly hasty they made sure to take care of me. Props for that. Overall good experience just wished it wasnt quite so rushed.

Ewa Beach
10-27-10, 14:37
Just wondering if Kayla has changed or is she still a rip off?

If anyone knows it would be appreciated.

I visited Kayla on July 28. She was working out of a house in Ocean Pointe, I. E. Ewa Beach, at that time. Kayla is cute. The massage she gave me was completely legit. There were no hints at all of any extras. The massage lasted only 45 minutes. I paid fifty plus twenty tip. I never repeated.

Kayla's massage wasn't bad, but the women at Ohana massage have given me numerous massages that were just as good plus the women at Ohana always give me a fantastic HJ at the end of each massage.

If Kayla had given me a one hour massage session that included a HJ, I would have been a regular client of hers and I would have paid her one hundred per session.

On The Prowl
10-27-10, 15:30
Check out new therapist "Sasha" coming soon. Looks like she'll be at DragonFly. She looks HOTTT!

Can't wait to check her out. Pick a number and get in the back of the line fellow Mongers. Ads are posted on Clerotics and Backpage.

MRus. Tried Sasha last nite very cute Chinese girl about 5'5 maybe 95-100 lbs sweet bubbly personality just a little shy, anyway very good medium massage hit all the right spots, then the flip opted for FS want to try a little DATY with new girl tasted sweet, she has a little Bush and nice all natural 34b, DATY gets her very wet, CBJ was slow and sensual almost pop then, so took her in doggie and mish, she has very tight nani so popped quick, then nice slow shower with her, no rush at all, overall great service for a new girl, L7.5 A9 S9.60 house $.50 sasha, will repeat.

Darkman808
10-27-10, 18:49
Tried Sasha last nite very cute Chinese girl about 5'5 maybe 95-100 lbs sweet bubbly personality just a little shy, anyway very good medium massage hit all the right spots, then the flip opted for FS want to try a little DATY with new girl tasted sweet, she has a little Bush and nice all natural 34b, DATY gets her very wet, CBJ was slow and sensual almost pop then, so took her in doggie and mish, she has very tight nani so popped quick, then nice slow shower with her, no rush at all, overall great service for a new girl, L7.5 A9 S9.60 house $.50 sasha, will repeat.Mahalo Tony. I look forward to a session with her, thanks to your report.

Shipshape
10-28-10, 02:11
Tried Sasha last nite very cute Chinese girl about 5'5 maybe 95-100 lbs sweet bubbly personality just a little shy, anyway very good medium massage hit all the right spots, then the flip opted for FS want to try a little DATY with new girl tasted sweet, she has a little Bush and nice all natural 34b, DATY gets her very wet, CBJ was slow and sensual almost pop then, so took her in doggie and mish, she has very tight nani so popped quick, then nice slow shower with her, no rush at all, overall great service for a new girl, L7.5 A9 S9.60 house $.50 sasha, will repeat.Great one Tony T T. No BS, Cost, Experience, and a pic attached. Couldn't ask for any better. Thanks!

Ss

Uki Eater
10-28-10, 02:17
Checked out Apples last week. It's at 2402 at CC. Was greeted by the door by I believe Cici? But, she gave a longer name though. Anyways, had to wait as there were other mongers in there hehe. Then, I was led into I believe the master suite room. It was big and the bathroom is in the room as well. I took a pretty good shower and laid on the table. Now, I normally don't lie on the table bare making it obvious to the provider. I keep it covered with the towel wrapped around. Then, a young girl came in wearing a tank top and shorts. I was like: "What the hell? She going to massage me? ' Hehe. Obviously, I didn't expect much and was expecting someone on the older side to come in the room. She's obviously younger than most of the MT you normally would see. She mentioned her name which was Mimi. Lkjhgf posted on her in post #633. She's a young cute Chinese girl with a nice friendly personality and her english is very good. Her massage is pretty good and strong. At certain times I was like: "Oww. Oweee! " LOL. Started to chit chat and babble hehe as I always like to do. She's very nice my gooshness. The type you would want as a gf. During the massage, I can sense how close she was where I could have roamed around but, I just behaved. It's going to come anyways hehe. I was just busy enjoying the massage and unleashing my humor and sweet voice. LOL. Alot of giggling going on hehe which is fun. It does make the overall experience more enjoyable other than lying on the table being all quiet and just expecting a HE. When it was time to flip, she asked if she could massage my thing and I said: "Sure, you have my permission" Nah nah I didn't say that haha. Naw but she did ask and of course I let her. She was giving a HJ at the same time an anal massage. I've been getting alot of anal massages lately by these providers. I just was feeling her up while she was doing it. She sucked on my nipples to get me in the mood. Man. With her, I would do FS but, I only came in there with enough for a HJ only dammit! Hehe. Nah but, I'll still need to pop in a pill though if I did. When I popped, she knew when to stop which is good. Got a towel to wipe it up and I got in the shower again to take a quick shower. It was busy at Apples. I could hear others taking a shower and people ringing the doorbell. Overall, I was pretty happy. Heck, I'll make the most of it no matter what provider I get.

Rhoku74
10-28-10, 04:10
Haven't had a chance to post in a while so I figure I'd catch up. Went to see Lulu a few weeks back. The description of he tinyness got me intrigued. Didn't have enough cash for FS so just went for a HJ with massage. Business as usual. Started with a weak massage, and after a bit I started to rubbed her legs so she knew what was up. After 15 minutes was asked to flip. Rubbed my front side for a bit then asked what I wanted. Said just a HJ this time. Started to stroke as I rub her tits and ass. Asked he to get naked, but said that would cost more. I said 10 more? Jokingly and she said ok. Shoots! Really wanted to see he naked. Not bad, soft boobs, small pouch.

She let me fiv and suck on her tits to help me cum faster. It worked.

Fun, but sure I would repeat. Maybe go back for the new girl Sasha.

Damage-110.

R74

Makana9
10-29-10, 03:18
Haven't had a chance to post in a while so I figure I'd catch up. Went to see Lulu a few weeks back. The description of he tinyness got me intrigued. Didn't have enough cash for FS so just went for a HJ with massage. Business as usual. Started with a weak massage, and after a bit I started to rubbed her legs so she knew what was up. After 15 minutes was asked to flip. Rubbed my front side for a bit then asked what I wanted. Said just a HJ this time. Started to stroke as I rub her tits and ass. Asked he to get naked, but said that would cost more. I said 10 more? Jokingly and she said ok. Shoots! Really wanted to see he naked. Not bad, soft boobs, small pouch.

She let me fiv and suck on her tits to help me cum faster. It worked.

Fun, but sure I would repeat. Maybe go back for the new girl Sasha.

Damage-110.

R74Had time today, mgmt in SanFran got me all twisted, so wanted a treat and came back to my stomping ground in CC.

The usual, call for appt, for an early brunch. Lulu Hi, but she know my past with use to hook up with "A", so she tell me to go with Sasha. Yupps, no worries, went fo the shower was nice, then into the room.

Did the usual, get to know you getting to know me, LE check. Look out to HardRock, did the hug, grab&stroke ass, she went for a little tease of the nips, I guess I pass, since she was a little careful. Let her guard down, play slap ass, then to the table. Massage avg. At best, but again not there for the massage or I would have gone to makamae or E.

Or Lisa.

Made sure I worked her legs and butt when I was able too while my massage, made her purr, auryte. B4the flip, nibbled my ear, and ask what I want, went for the fence. She went off to get ready, back on the flip, CBJ, 69, DATY, she does moan a little odd, but must of been good cause got louder and louder. In 69, I know she was clean b / see she came out of the shower just before I went in.

She is a trooper as she went to DT and sucked pretty hard, auryte. CG, FCG, and pumped her hard. Moaning louder, went to the couch to K9, and turned to mish, lifted her off the floor and pumped her standing. Went to mish on the tabs, and popped there.

I know she was a little sore, just be the way she walked away to get a towel. We cleaned up, cruised on the couch, sat on my lap, talked, LK, was cool. No rush, alohaz, and left.

Spinner, 4-10, maybe, 105, Az, nice2me, IMHO nani tight DT skills not bad, made me smile when she actually when gag, but I went pump her mouth, so mayb that was on me.

LAS.5.5 8 8, I am tough on this part graded her higher b / see she O'd plus she is a trooper, as she just kept saying you real strong, and neva grumble like some1 else there.

Did speak with Lulu when I left, she smiled as she say you still strong eh. As another mentioned in another post, working out, unreal cardio. Zumba at 24, and practicing BJJ. I really got to say, it does help with the stamina.

I will repeat, she was cool.

K

Darkman808
10-29-10, 17:42
Had time today, mgmt in SanFran got me all twisted, so wanted a treat and came back to my stomping ground in CC.

The usual, call for appt, for an early brunch. Lulu Hi, but she know my past with use to hook up with "A", so she tell me to go with Sasha. Yupps, no worries, went fo the shower was nice, then into the room.

Did the usual, get to know you getting to know me, LE check. Look out to HardRock, did the hug, grab&stroke ass, she went for a little tease of the nips, I guess I pass, since she was a little careful. Let her guard down, play slap ass, then to the table. Massage avg. At best, but again not there for the massage or I would have gone to makamae or E.

Or Lisa.

Made sure I worked her legs and butt when I was able too while my massage, made her purr, auryte. B4the flip, nibbled my ear, and ask what I want, went for the fence. She went off to get ready, back on the flip, CBJ, 69, DATY, she does moan a little odd, but must of been good cause got louder and louder. In 69, I know she was clean b / see she came out of the shower just before I went in.

She is a trooper as she went to DT and sucked pretty hard, auryte. CG, FCG, and pumped her hard. Moaning louder, went to the couch to K9, and turned to mish, lifted her off the floor and pumped her standing. Went to mish on the tabs, and popped there.

I know she was a little sore, just be the way she walked away to get a towel. We cleaned up, cruised on the couch, sat on my lap, talked, LK, was cool. No rush, alohaz, and left.

Spinner, 4-10, maybe, 105, Az, nice2me, IMHO nani tight DT skills not bad, made me smile when she actually when gag, but I went pump her mouth, so mayb that was on me.

LAS.5.5 8 8, I am tough on this part graded her higher b / see she O'd plus she is a trooper, as she just kept saying you real strong, and neva grumble like some1 else there.

Did speak with Lulu when I left, she smiled as she say you still strong eh. As another mentioned in another post, working out, unreal cardio. Zumba at 24, and practicing BJJ. I really got to say, it does help with the stamina.

I will repeat, she was cool.

KTanx Makana.

What is BJJ? Curious.

Cmore
10-30-10, 01:49
Talk about timing! She is back now according to her CL ad today. Looks like May (Mae, but it appears she had something done to her face while she was away. Others out there-correct me if I'm wrong and it's not her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2017434229.htmlNo kidding. I saw that ad on CL shortly after I posted here. Face looks the same to me.

Eviltwin
10-30-10, 05:42
Made an appointment for 2:00 pm and specifically requested the therapist in the middle of the photo link provided previously by another member. Was told over the phone that her name is Tita (tee-ta) or something like that.

Greeted at the door by Tita and, well, she was very beautiful, around 5'1", with a nice overall thickness to her body. Juicy see-cups! Probably in her early 30's. Dressed modestly, long-sleeve top and shorts. She asked me if I'd been there before but I replied honestly that it was my first time. Mentioned before we started that they are a legitimate business. Sure enough, got a really nice 1-hour combo Thai / Swedish massage for.60 and nothing more. Seemingly legit unless someone else has gotten more out of their session. At least I know where to go next time I want a good, hard massage from a pretty Thai gal.

Slight disappointed, went to Dragonfly right afterwards just to ease the tension. Greeted at the door by a Korean therapist in her early-mid 30's named Ewa. About 5'1", thick body, small boobs, average looking. Proceeded to give me a decent 15-minute massage and asked me to flip. $ for a poor CBJ. Technique needs a lot of work. Tried FIV and, although, she did not ask me to stop, she moved away slightly and I caught the hint. Seemed pretty cool but would not repeat. L5 / A7 / S5.

John Ross
10-30-10, 08:17
Tanx Makana.

What is BJJ? Curious. That would be Brazilian Ju Jitsu.

Rhawaii
10-31-10, 22:12
Have been a little short on cash recently, so haven't been too active. Won some cash in football so wanted biggest bang for the dollar. Went up to Best Thai looking for Ta but no one answered the door. Went down to Thai hawaiian, had a many pretty cute (couple of them top heavy with a bunch of large bolt-ons quite awkward) therapists waiting around. Escorted me to the room and got May (very thin, so-so looking. Told her I wanted a deep 1.5 hr massage she said fine.

Boy was it deep. Hurt like heck but well worth it. I was so bruised and bent into a pretzel that I didn't even think about a HE. Before I knew it I was done and took a long hot shower and hobbled out. Was sore for a couple of days but felt loose. Almost like a extended workout. Would definately again.

Gungho
11-01-10, 13:54
Needed a massage so I found on craigslist a bunch of places I have read here and some other interesting ads. So I try the first one that was under the title,"Cute Korean Therapist". I ring the doorbell and a Korean lady that was well into her late 50's – early 60's answer the door. She asked if this was my first time, I said yes. She asked the 50 bucks from me so I gave her 3 twenties (60 bucks) thinking that I was going to receive change. She just stuffed it in her pocket and asked if I needed a shower. I said yes and then afterwards she told me to lie down on the bed.

The massage was decent at first, but let me warn any of you who decide to try her; I was hurting for four days! My doctor even exclaimed the strange bruises on my back. My advice brothers is to stay away from this 'cute Korean therapist'.

Didn't even hint for a HE or a HJ so I put back on my clothes and right before I left, she asked for a tip. WTF! She took my ten dollars, she bruised my back and left me hurting for four days, and she asks for a tip? I did the smart thing before and hid the rest of my money behind all the papers in my wallet and showed her the bare side. She just lectured me on how everybody has to tip so next time I have to tip big. Next time? HAH! There is never going to be a next time!

My advice brothers, do not try the 'Cute Korean Therapist' or Song Massage. You will come out hurting so bad that you won't be able to walk straight for half a week, there is no cute Korean therapist since all you get is "ugly Korean body wrangler", and you will feel like all you did was throw away money that could have gone to better use. Maybe I should just stick to AMP's. At least their massages suck, but won't have me walking funny for a few days.

Uki Eater
11-01-10, 23:17
Needed a massage so I found on craigslist a bunch of places I have read here and some other interesting ads. So I try the first one that was under the title,"Cute Korean Therapist". I ring the doorbell and a Korean lady that was well into her late 50's – early 60's answer the door. She asked if this was my first time, I said yes. She asked the 50 bucks from me so I gave her 3 twenties (60 bucks) thinking that I was going to receive change. She just stuffed it in her pocket and asked if I needed a shower. I said yes and then afterwards she told me to lie down on the bed.

The massage was decent at first, but let me warn any of you who decide to try her; I was hurting for four days! My doctor even exclaimed the strange bruises on my back. My advice brothers is to stay away from this 'cute Korean therapist'.

Didn't even hint for a HE or a HJ so I put back on my clothes and right before I left, she asked for a tip. WTF! She took my ten dollars, she bruised my back and left me hurting for four days, and she asks for a tip? I did the smart thing before and hid the rest of my money behind all the papers in my wallet and showed her the bare side. She just lectured me on how everybody has to tip so next time I have to tip big. Next time? HAH! There is never going to be a next time!

My advice brothers, do not try the 'Cute Korean Therapist' or Song Massage. You will come out hurting so bad that you won't be able to walk straight for half a week, there is no cute Korean therapist since all you get is "ugly Korean body wrangler", and you will feel like all you did was throw away money that could have gone to better use. Maybe I should just stick to AMP's. At least their massages suck, but won't have me walking funny for a few days. To advertise "Cute Korean Therapist" more than likely, they won't be cute at all. You should have gone to Apple right across Song Massage.

Capn Morgan
11-02-10, 03:44

My advice brothers, do not try the 'Cute Korean Therapist' or Song Massage. You will come out hurting so bad that you won't be able to walk straight for half a week, there is no cute Korean therapist since all you get is "ugly Korean body wrangler", and you will feel like all you did was throw away money that could have gone to better use. Maybe I should just stick to AMP's. At least their massages suck, but won't have me walking funny for a few days. There was a "Cute Korean Therapist" with very nice legs (and a bit of an attitude) there about five months ago named Ivy but she left. They've continued to run the same ad. I think the older woman's name is Coco.

Low Blow
11-02-10, 07:31
OK I am getting fed up with this place. Second time around they have pulled a switch on me. THIS time since I wanted to be sure I got who I asked for so I made an appointment well in advance for Sasha. I asked at least 3 times to make sure Sahsa would be massaging me. I also asked even when I was 5 minutes away from my appointment, and every time the lady on the phone reassured me that Sasha would be doing me.

Come to find out, I get there and instead get another girl. I had already went through such a huge inconvenience just to get there and when I asked for Sasha I was given an excuse why she wasnt there. So I relented and went with this other girl.

She was just OK. She was kind of rushing me in the end. Overall she had a decent personality but I am just pissed and fed up with not being able to get who I ask for even if I schedule a day in advance.

I'm ready to take my business elsewhere because I am tired of getting screwed.

Zebra Man
11-02-10, 12:55
Thanks all for the great reports ta help a newbie get goin.

Sounds like Rule #1 is never talk about / refer to the guide. Like Fight Club!

Meaning don't say sumptin dumb like you charge 115 for FS last week.

Anyone have an idea if the more seasoned MS know about the guide?

What about the MT? They must have time to gossip and chat between customers.

Do you figure the new MT find out their charms and skills are known on guide from the seasoned MT?

Cause the more they know about the guide means we need make sure Big Head keep mouth shut!

Viper78
11-02-10, 12:56
OK I am getting fed up with this place. Second time around they have pulled a switch on me. THIS time since I wanted to be sure I got who I asked for so I made an appointment well in advance for Sasha. I asked at least 3 times to make sure Sahsa would be massaging me. I also asked even when I was 5 minutes away from my appointment, and every time the lady on the phone reassured me that Sasha would be doing me.

Come to find out, I get there and instead get another girl. I had already went through such a huge inconvenience just to get there and when I asked for Sasha I was given an excuse why she wasnt there. So I relented and went with this other girl.

She was just OK. She was kind of rushing me in the end. Overall she had a decent personality but I am just pissed and fed up with not being able to get who I ask for even if I schedule a day in advance.

I'm ready to take my business elsewhere because I am tired of getting screwed. I would have asked for my money and walked. It may have been an inconvenience but was it worth the money spent?

Chubs
11-02-10, 16:36
That would be Brazilian Ju Jitsu.Ah the art of aggressively or passively rolling on the mats with other men. Then bringing balance by getting our freak on with a provider or 2 or 3. Bjj is only gay if you make brown eye contact, so I roll with my eyes closed. Just sayin'

Max808
11-03-10, 00:11
Thanks all for the great reports ta help a newbie get goin.

Sounds like Rule #1 is never talk about / refer to the guide. Like Fight Club!

Meaning don't say sumptin dumb like you charge 115 for FS last week.

Anyone have an idea if the more seasoned MS know about the guide?

What about the MT? They must have time to gossip and chat between customers.

Do you figure the new MT find out their charms and skills are known on guide from the seasoned MT?

Cause the more they know about the guide means we need make sure Big Head keep mouth shut! Never admit you learned anything about them from the Internet and NEVER mention USASG.

Don't let on that you know too much about their service because it is different for everyone.

If they ask you how you knew their name, just tell them a friend told you.

Most of them know we talk online, but don't really know where or care to look into it themselves (IMHO.

They know they have a good report when a lot of new guys come in asking for them, but most of them are not curious enough to investigate. These girls are busy and this is business for them. Most of them rely on this for survival.. Max

Capn Morgan
11-03-10, 01:49
Pinky (aka Bunny) is back at Rappongi after being "on vacation." If you like a very friendly 5-5 20s white girl with natural BBs, she's for you. She can be a little chatty but it seems charming in her case. Allows LK. L / A/S 8/8/8

Kanakatak
11-03-10, 06:50
Saw the pearlridge chick. Pic is her. She's more chunkier than the pic appears but not bad. Cute face and nice attitude. I dunno why guys were talking about parking at pearlridge because they got guest parking at the building. Nice place. Massage was very good. She really works hard. Bbhj to finish was avg.100 total. BJ can be had for more but she said no full service. I kept trying nicely to get her to go topless but no go. Looks like she got some big naturals. And it's all true about the little boy in the front living room. Kinda awkward and might deter some. Not the best but will work in a pinch for us who live in the area and don't want to drive to town.

Hammer633
11-03-10, 20:27

I'm ready to take my business elsewhere because I am tired of getting screwed. Next time you just have to ask for money back if you don't get to see the girl you want. There are many other AMP on the island.

Max808
11-04-10, 03:31
Saw the pearlridge chick. Pic is her. She's more chunkier than the pic appears but not bad. Cute face and nice attitude. I dunno why guys were talking about parking at pearlridge because they got guest parking at the building. Nice place. Massage was very good. She really works hard. Bbhj to finish was avg.100 total. BJ can be had for more but she said no full service. I kept trying nicely to get her to go topless but no go. Looks like she got some big naturals. And it's all true about the little boy in the front living room. Kinda awkward and might deter some. Not the best but will work in a pinch for us who live in the area and don't want to drive to town.Everyone parked at Pearlridge because the guest parking was closed for about three or four months. It must be open again.. Max

Alawai
11-04-10, 13:38
The other day, one of my friends who goes to Best Thai heard that Natasha was returning. Does anyone know when she is coming back? Although she is an upseller, I just love those man made melons she has.

Pushindeep
11-04-10, 18:06
Slowly getting back in the game and decided to give this lady a call. She said 60 for the massage and gave directions as to parking and apt no. Security guard was cool when I checked in. Once in gave her 60 she quoted. She smiled and tapped on jr and said "he want massage too"? Truthfully I wasn't too impressed with looks but figured since I was there may as well give it a try. I asked how much and she said 40 more. Took quick shower and went to room and lay on table as instructed. Her massage wasn't much to talk about although she did do a good foot massage. Allowed hands to roam but wouldn't stay in one spot too long so couldn't get anything started. Prior to flip she began the slow fingernail running up and between legs and on flip she said "oh you strong". I laughed and said "you good". HJ was slow and light and when I asked if she could give "mouth massage" she left and came back with some sort of lotion that was cool when she applied it. Proceeded to BBBJ which was slow and deliberate. Was ready after a few minutes and she finished with slow HJ. No indication of FS but even if offered not too sure if I would partake.

Since this is my first post on experience I hope it wasn't too long.

Wet And Wild
11-04-10, 23:39
Saw the pearlridge chick. Pic is her. She's more chunkier than the pic appears but not bad. Cute face and nice attitude. I dunno why guys were talking about parking at pearlridge because they got guest parking at the building. Nice place. Massage was very good. She really works hard. Bbhj to finish was avg.100 total. BJ can be had for more but she said no full service. I kept trying nicely to get her to go topless but no go. Looks like she got some big naturals. And it's all true about the little boy in the front living room. Kinda awkward and might deter some. Not the best but will work in a pinch for us who live in the area and don't want to drive to town.Contact info please. Is she listed on CL?

Blake123
11-05-10, 03:17
Saw the pearlridge chick. Pic is her. She's more chunkier than the pic appears but not bad. Cute face and nice attitude. I dunno why guys were talking about parking at pearlridge because they got guest parking at the building. Nice place. Massage was very good. She really works hard. Bbhj to finish was avg.100 total. BJ can be had for more but she said no full service. I kept trying nicely to get her to go topless but no go. Looks like she got some big naturals. And it's all true about the little boy in the front living room. Kinda awkward and might deter some. Not the best but will work in a pinch for us who live in the area and don't want to drive to town.

Contact info please. Is she listed on CL?Here's her BP ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-by-thai-lady-aiea/2352787

Slow Hi
11-05-10, 05:35
I can guarantee you they all know about USASG. Its no secret. You don't have to join to look. Heck posts show up on google searches. Don't be a fool everyone knows about it. They make pretend they do but they do.

They may not go looking on a daily basis to see what's posted but they know it's there.

I don't bother lying anymore about it. It was actually liberating to not have to lie.

I actually think it helps because they know you've done you research and for whatever reason you chose to come visit them. I've gotten very good service since I just tell them I saw their reviews on the Internet. Also, it creates accountability because if you read you might also post. So IMHO they have a vested interest in providing a good experience.

Bottom line though. It's no secret fight club when it shows up on google.

Some may think I'm nuts but if you get to know any of them well enough ask them and they'll tell you they know.

Never admit you learned anything about them from the Internet and NEVER mention USASG.

Don't let on that you know too much about their service because it is different for everyone.

If they ask you how you knew their name, just tell them a friend told you.

Most of them know we talk online, but don't really know where or care to look into it themselves (IMHO.

They know they have a good report when a lot of new guys come in asking for them, but most of them are not curious enough to investigate. These girls are busy and this is business for them. Most of them rely on this for survival. Max

Hawaiisan
11-05-10, 06:25
So after a few stressful months I needed a legit massage. Saw Pat at TH and she worked my body good as she got out my kinks. As always no hint of extras, but I wasn't there for that and was extremely happy with the massage. $.6 $2 tip.

Kurocha
11-05-10, 12:03
I can guarantee you they all know about USASG. Its no secret. You don't have to join to look. Heck posts show up on google searches. Don't be a fool everyone knows about it. They make pretend they do but they do.

They may not go looking on a daily basis to see what's posted but they know it's there.

I don't bother lying anymore about it. It was actually liberating to not have to lie.

I actually think it helps because they know you've done you research and for whatever reason you chose to come visit them. I've gotten very good service since I just tell them I saw their reviews on the Internet. Also, it creates accountability because if you read you might also post. So IMHO they have a vested interest in providing a good experience.

Some may think I'm nuts but if you get to know any of them well enough ask them and they'll tell you they know. The MS at Kison, Chanel is very much aware of this forum, funny thing is that she is not able to read English that well, so, believe it or not, she has to rely on her husband to read thru it when any posts refer to Kison. In fact, I am almost certain that some posts here are made by her husband promoting Monica and the other girls, especially when they get new workers arriving. Speaking of which, when I have had Monica myself, she actually encourages me to help her out by posting about her services so that she can get more customers. I have also seen other AMPs with laptops out there, when I ask if they are reading about what people are writing about them on the internet, many times the girls say that they can't read English well, but they want to know what is being said about them.

Ogohunter
11-05-10, 15:50
Read some reports on Sasha. Anyone checked out Juley? Here's the CL add link.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2043926131.html

Col Chuck
11-05-10, 16:50
Do you have a name and number?

Slowly getting back in the game and decided to give this lady a call. She said 60 for the massage and gave directions as to parking and apt no. Security guard was cool when I checked in. Once in gave her 60 she quoted. She smiled and tapped on jr and said "he want massage too"? Truthfully I wasn't too impressed with looks but figured since I was there may as well give it a try. I asked how much and she said 40 more. Took quick shower and went to room and lay on table as instructed. Her massage wasn't much to talk about although she did do a good foot massage. Allowed hands to roam but wouldn't stay in one spot too long so couldn't get anything started. Prior to flip she began the slow fingernail running up and between legs and on flip she said "oh you strong". I laughed and said "you good". HJ was slow and light and when I asked if she could give "mouth massage" she left and came back with some sort of lotion that was cool when she applied it. Proceeded to BBBJ which was slow and deliberate. Was ready after a few minutes and she finished with slow HJ. No indication of FS but even if offered not too sure if I would partake.

Since this is my first post on experience I hope it wasn't too long.

Shy Hawaiiguy
11-05-10, 17:46
As Jai Dee Thai has moved downtown to Century Square, gave it a try one afternoon as it's very convenient for me.

Had Na, a pretty decent looking therapist, and was ushered into a curtained area near the door. Was sort of noisy being near the entrance and hallway, but not much activity while I was there so didn't bother too much. Down the hall was a closed door so not sure what's down there or what options there are for rooms.

Good massage by Na, conversed when I talked, and was quiet when I stopped conversing, which seems to indicate a good mix. If you want to talk, she will oblige, if you like silence, that's good too. Legit massage with no hints for extras. I like deep, hard massage but Na doesn't go too deep / hard, but I have to say I was loosened up a good amount after the massage.

60 for the massage, 20 tip. Didn't seem too busy and I think it's only Na and maybe one other therapist. For deep / strong massage, I'd probably still favor some of the girls at Sawat Dee Thai, but I will go back to Na in a pinch since it's nice having a place downtown. As I'm sure a few will ask, I haven't seen Nala yet because she's hard to schedule with same-day which I have to do since I can only get away from the office when it turns out to be a slow afternoon.

SHG

Pushindeep
11-05-10, 19:53
Do you have a name and number?Says her name is Mina, Ph: 537-9686

Member #4163
11-05-10, 22:05
What's up all check this out and tell me what you think Saw this ad for awhile now and finally decided to call. Her name is anna, she sounds foreign and pretty accommodating from what it sounded like. Quoted me $/hr and $.4/90 minutes out of her residence in the punchbowl area. She says that it was for her time and tip is not expected. Hmmmm what to do what to do, but pretty sure this is legit. Pics are hot I may just go for it this week.

Be safe,

Phil-

V Rider
11-05-10, 22:55

Since this is my first post on experience I hope it wasn't too long. Informative post. It helps the rest of us if you can include L / A/S ratings. The more info, the better.

Good first-post! Keep 'um coming! Um. No pun intended.

V Rider

Kalani69
11-06-10, 00:38
The MS at Kison, Chanel is very much aware of this forum, funny thing is that she is not able to read English that well, so, believe it or not, she has to rely on her husband to read thru it when any posts refer to Kison. In fact, I am almost certain that some posts here are made by her husband promoting Monica and the other girls, especially when they get new workers arriving. Speaking of which, when I have had Monica myself, she actually encourages me to help her out by posting about her services so that she can get more customers. I have also seen other AMPs with laptops out there, when I ask if they are reading about what people are writing about them on the internet, many times the girls say that they can't read English well, but they want to know what is being said about them.Wow. Hard to believe Chanel has a husband. And read somewhere that Monica too. Or was that just mongers making up stories. What kind of husband would allow their wife to do bbfstcip and bbbjtcim? Guess I'm pretty naive about these "businesswomen"

Hidawg808
11-06-10, 01:25
Wow. Hard to believe Chanel has a husband. And read somewhere that Monica too. Or was that just mongers making up stories. What kind of husband would allow their wife to do bbfstcip and bbbjtcim? Guess I'm pretty naive about these "businesswomen"I don't know for a fact that Monica or Chanel are married, but was just going to say that I don't think any husband would ALLOW their wife to do that, but hey, sometimes who knows what wifey is doing when you are not around? I mean, hey, I'm sure there's married guys on here BB-ing behind their wives, why can't it be true the other way around? That's probably why it is a good idea to know where you S / O ACTUALLY works (not just where she says. LOL!

SnatchThat
11-06-10, 01:26
Wow. Hard to believe Chanel has a husband. And read somewhere that Monica too. Or was that just mongers making up stories. What kind of husband would allow their wife to do bbfstcip and bbbjtcim? Guess I'm pretty naive about these "businesswomen"What type of man would let their SO work at these places. I have had a few discussions about SO talk and how most that work don't have a SO, not talking husbands, but when you is married I believe there should be a cutting point.

Waikikian
11-06-10, 01:27
Wow. Hard to believe Chanel has a husband. And read somewhere that Monica too. Or was that just mongers making up stories. What kind of husband would allow their wife to do bbfstcip and bbbjtcim? Guess I'm pretty naive about these "businesswomen"These people are in another Universe!

Who gets the best part of a marraige like this! In my opinion it's the Hooker. She has her cake and eats it too.

She has fun all day long, while her husband, if he loves her, really can't handle it! They can say, all they want to, about handling their wives being a hooker, but when it comes right down to it. They can't handle it!

If I was married to a hooker, I'd say, what's in it for me? What do I get? The cash from her! Then I would be a desparate man!

Anyway it's their problem! Just don't involve me in the drama, and I'm okay with it!

Kids involved? That's another problem! Not mine! I'll stick with the women who fuck me only! And only hold me naked all night and not the hundreds of guys she has had!

And when you think about all my sperm, in your wife! I gotto laugh!

Alohashorts
11-06-10, 02:22
Informative post. It helps the rest of us if you can include L / A/S ratings. The more info, the better.

Good first-post! Keep 'um coming! Um. No pun intended.

V Rider3/7/7

I like a few of you who've tried her, thought WTF. I'm here, I'm horny. Lets go. Went FS after a so so massage. Couldn't pop because I couldn't get past the Mama looks w / thick body. She wanted BB, I said no way. HJ, and still didn't pop. I just paid the dues and left. I got to say though, she really tried hard to satisfy. Hence the 7/7. I can say this with all honesty. It was a Kapalua recommendation to me. He forewarned me,"she aint cute, but she aint fugly. She go"

Blake123
11-06-10, 04:22
For those who care, Hanabi (CC 2601) is moving downstairs to Suite 203 on Nov 15.

Max808
11-06-10, 05:49

Some may think I'm nuts but if you get to know any of them well enough ask them and they'll tell you they know. I agree that a lot of providers know about this site, but that is no reason to tell ALL of them. Mongers are hesitant to post any detailed reports, especially negative ones, because the provider will put 2 and 2 together and know who wrote it. I don't ever like burning bridges with providers because you never know when you might want to give her a second try. Even if you post great reports, once they know who you are, they can keep track of all your exploits by checking your posts. I had this happen with a very popular provider I was boinking on a regular basis. I went to see her after posting a favorable report about a BBFS experience at another AMP and she said,"I know where you have been". If "everyone" knows about this site like you say, its our fault for being big mouths and blabbing it in the first place. The more providers that know about this site, the less valuable it becomes for obtaining accurate information. Just IMHO, but I don't talk about it with providers and I don't need to feel "liberated". We'll have to disagree on this one.. Max

Darkman808
11-06-10, 06:12
What's up all check this out and tell me what you think Saw this ad for awhile now and finally decided to call. Her name is anna, she sounds foreign and pretty accommodating from what it sounded like. Quoted me $/hr and $.4/90 minutes out of her residence in the punchbowl area. She says that it was for her time and tip is not expected. Hmmmm what to do what to do, but pretty sure this is legit. Pics are hot I may just go for it this week.

Be safe,

Phil-Go Here; post #1435 in massage therapist thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7541-Massage-Therapists/page16

I gave an in depth review and lengthy. Details and more info than you can imagine.

If you visit her, please give an update and review for the rest of us.

Mongers Rus
11-06-10, 07:42
Read some reports on Sasha. Anyone checked out Juley? Here's the CL add link.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2043926131.htmlChecked out Juley the other day. Pleasant to look at. Better in person than picture. Taller than average girl. Maybe 5'4 or taller. Showered first than headed to room. Got a decent massage, but wasn't there for the massage. On the flip started to play with jr, but wanted to see what she looked like so told her to undress and I would give her a little massage. Pretty toned body, B-cups, nice nipples, flat stomach, legs were athletic type. Not too much ass but its ok. Nice pussy, trimmed not shaved like I prefer, but that's ok too. She really enjoy massages. Got into it, so I got excited and couldn't wait anymore. DATY till she came. Then went into CBJ, CFS in Mish, CDS, than removed cover and finished with HJ. Pretty friendly. Enjoyed it. Would repeat.

L / 7, A / 8, S / 8 standard $$

Mrus

Got Viagra
11-06-10, 09:04

I'm ready to take my business elsewhere because I am tired of getting screwed. They pull the bait and switch because the monger before you let them get away with it. So they tried the bait and switch on you and you let them do it. Now the next monger will have the same thing happen to him. Always have a back up plan, it makes it easy to walk.

Kurocha
11-06-10, 09:56
I don't know for a fact that Monica or Chanel are married, but was just going to say that I don't think any husband would ALLOW their wife to do that, but hey, sometimes who knows what wifey is doing when you are not around? I mean, hey, I'm sure there's married guys on here BB-ing behind their wives, why can't it be true the other way around? That's probably why it is a good idea to know where you S / O ACTUALLY works (not just where she says. LOL!The girls I know that have either boyfriends or husbands began their relationships when they met each other in the KBars or AMPs. So it's not like their profession is any secret from the start. After a while, the boyfriend has to make a choice, 1) leave the girlfriend at home or alone and constantly be worried if she is hooking up with ex-clients or 2) Go to work and make as much money as possible with what you do best? This benefits the guy in a lot of ways: The extra cash the girlfriend brings in allows the guy to monger more, the girlfriend can't really say anything to her boyfriend because she would be more guilty in screwing around, and believe it or not, a lot of women like the feeling of a stabile relationship outside of the bar or AMP.

Member #4163
11-06-10, 19:12
Go Here; post #1435 in massage therapist thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7541-Massage-Therapists/page16

I gave an in depth review and lengthy. Details and more info than you can imagine.

If you visit her, please give an update and review for the rest of us. I remember reading your report but it's been awhile and it didn't click in till now that it's the same provider. I will be sure to let you know first if I do pursue her.

Phil-

Kamabokos
11-06-10, 22:06
I am a bit of a newbie so here goes. I saw this post on Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-in-town/2399969

I was greeted by mamasan who introduced me to Julie or Judy. I am not absolutely sure but I think it was Judy.

They have a shower so opted for the shower and went to the second room. Looks like there are 3 rooms. Don't know if this was the girl in the photo. The girl is pretty close but a little older and her breast are larger. I would say Dee cups. Her breast look exceptionally large since she is about 5 feet tall and slim built.

Anyway, standard service was good CBJ and CFS. Attitude was good. Will repeat. L / A/S 8/9/9. Damage.6 house and $.4 tip.

Kalani69
11-07-10, 18:14

I was greeted by mamasan who introduced me to Julie or Judy. I am not absolutely sure but I think it was Judy.

They have a shower so opted for the shower and went to the second room. Looks like there are 3 rooms. Don't know if this was the girl in the photo. The girl is pretty close but a little older and her breast are larger. I would say Dee cups. Her breast look exceptionally large since she is about 5 feet tall and slim built.

Anyway, standard service was good CBJ and CFS. Attitude was good. Will repeat. L / A/S 8/9/9. Damage.6 house and $.4 tip. Where's the actual location? Any business name and / or sign to look for?

Niceguy808
11-07-10, 19:16
Pinky (aka Bunny) is back at Rappongi after being "on vacation." If you like a very friendly 5-5 20s white girl with natural BBs, she's for you. She can be a little chatty but it seems charming in her case. Allows LK. L / A/S 8/8/8What's the typical damage and what are the best times to call for her?

I've never been there, but I keep seeing their ads and I'd like to check it out. I've seen Koreans, Thais, Viets, but never white girls. I figures it's time for me to try something different.

Is Rappongi known for the B&S? If I'm not getting the one I ask for, I'm walking.

Magnod
11-07-10, 20:58

Anyway, standard service was good CBJ and CFS. Attitude was good. Will repeat. L / A/S 8/9/9. Damage.6 house and $.4 tip. Seeing as this is a massage therapist thread. How was the massage quality?

Kamabokos
11-07-10, 22:59
Where's the actual location? Any business name and / or sign to look for?It is located in the tall building with the antenna across from Pflueger (sp) Honda on Beretania and Bishop Street. I parked under the building and she validated.

Kamabokos
11-07-10, 23:11
Seeing as this is a massage therapist thread. How was the massage quality?To be honest, I was not there for the massage if you know what I mean. It was decent medium pressure for me. Started on the back, worked my neck and shoulders, then arms. I posted this here because the ad was in the massage section. Perhaps, I should have posted this to the Backpage Ad forum instead. Sorry.

Member #4990
11-08-10, 02:59
Sorry that I have not posted for a while.

Have seen Nan at Thai Hawaiian several times. Good massage and HE. Was able to FIV. $.60 + $.60. For 1 hour.

Went to see Kylie at Siam Thai. Good legit massage, good pressure. $.60 + tip. Will repeat for the massage. L9.

First Try
11-08-10, 13:53
It is located in the tall building with the antenna across from Pflueger (sp) Honda on Beretania and Bishop Street. I parked under the building and she validated.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jai-dee-thai-therapeutic-massage-downtown-honolulu/2401996

Could this be the same business? It is in the century square building. The other ad does not give any kind of physical address. I know it's a different phone number.

Kanaka01
11-08-10, 14:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jai-dee-thai-therapeutic-massage-downtown-honolulu/2401996

Could this be the same business? It is in the executive square building. The other ad does not give any kind of physical address. I know it's a different phone number. I think what you are referring to is Annie's (originally from CC) new place, Morningstar, in the Century Square building at the corner of Beretania and Bishop St. The entrance to the underground parking is on Bishop Street just after the building. It's the same building as Jae Dee and Nala (if I'm not mistaken.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2047780965.html

Waikikian
11-08-10, 14:21
It is located in the tall building with the antenna across from Pflueger (sp) Honda on Beretania and Bishop Street. I parked under the building and she validated.Since this location is on my church property. I have to pass. Wouldn't feel right!

Skydiver
11-08-10, 17:01

Be safe,

Phil-I tried seeing her about a month ago. She flaked big time. We made an appointment. I showed up at her place, which is well kept. No show. I called her and she said she had errands to run, but let's meet up in a few hours. Then, in the same conversation, said she's too busy so let's do it next week. I didn't bother calling her back. After all, a monger has to have his pride.

But. Let me know how your session goes. Pride goes only so far and good pussy is still good pussy!

Kukui Street
11-08-10, 23:29
I think what you are referring to is Annie's (originally from CC) new place, Morningstar, in the Century Square building at the corner of Beretania and Bishop St. The entrance to the underground parking is on Bishop Street just after the building. It's the same building as Jae Dee and Nala (if I'm not mistaken.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2047780965.htmlLocation is great, parking on weekends and afterhours is free. Annie is a real pro in my opinion. Shae has always provided good service herself and has nice ladies from time to time. She has a new girl. Service was ok. Personally too much makeup and I believe she has had eye surgery and almost certainly a nose job and fake boobs. A shame as she is a pretty girl. Tattoo on lower back and she is a little chunky around the waist and thighs and a small pooch. Just not my type, I prefer the more natural type, no makeup But very eager and willing all with CBJ and CFS. She lead me from the massage table to the small bed nearby and was very enthusiastic. Probably 5'2'-3', 120lbs longish hair.

Capn Morgan
11-09-10, 00:36
What's the typical damage and what are the best times to call for her?

I've never been there, but I keep seeing their ads and I'd like to check it out. I've seen Koreans, Thais, Viets, but never white girls. I figures it's time for me to try something different.

Is Rappongi known for the B&S? If I'm not getting the one I ask for, I'm walking. Standard rates $.50 house fee for 1 hr. And $1.50 tip. The girls there come in at all different times. You should be able to find her after 7, maybe as early as 4. Ask for Bunny. Mimi and the girls will do their best to interest you in another girl if Bunny isn't available. Just tell them you're looking for a white girl and leave if she's not there. They've always been cool with me if I'm seeking a particular young lass and walk if she's not there. Of course, YMMV.

Kamabokos
11-09-10, 00:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jai-dee-thai-therapeutic-massage-downtown-honolulu/2401996

Could this be the same business? It is in the century square building. The other ad does not give any kind of physical address. I know it's a different phone number. No. It was not this Thai place. Judy / Julie was Chinese.

Kamabokos
11-09-10, 01:00
Since this location is on my church property. I have to pass. Wouldn't feel right!Wow, this is a bit ironic. Isn't this statement a bit of a contradiction? A Church going Catholic cannot go to a location but he regularly posts on a prostitution website about his experiences with prostitutes? I suppose that would sound funny at confession."Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I had sex with a prostitute on Sacred Church Property." I wonder if those Deacons and Priests felt the same way about being on Church property when they molested all those alter boys?

Anyway, back to to question at hand. Yes, the building is next to the Catholic Diocese Building.

Waikikian
11-09-10, 01:25
Wow, this is a bit ironic. Isn't this statement a bit of a contradiction? A Church going Catholic cannot go to a location but he regularly posts on a prostitution website about his experiences with prostitutes? I suppose that would sound funny at confession."Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I had sex with a prostitute on Sacred Church Property." I wonder if those Deacons and Priests felt the same way about being on Church property when they molested all those alter boys?

Anyway, back to to question at hand. Yes, the building is next to the Catholic Diocese Building. Okay, yes, I may be a hypocrite. And I have seen prostitutes! It's just that, this is what is known, in no uncertain terms as,"Respect for the Church".

Anyway, I don't know anyone there, who would take good enough care of me, to make me forget this!

Waikikian

Waikikian
11-09-10, 01:32
Wow, this is a bit ironic. Isn't this statement a bit of a contradiction? A Church going Catholic cannot go to a location but he regularly posts on a prostitution website about his experiences with prostitutes? I suppose that would sound funny at confession."Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I had sex with a prostitute on Sacred Church Property." I wonder if those Deacons and Priests felt the same way about being on Church property when they molested all those alter boys?

Anyway, back to to question at hand. Yes, the building is next to the Catholic Diocese Building. Okay, yes, I may be a hypocrite. It's just that, this is what is known, in no uncertain terms as,"Respect for the Church".

Anyway, I don't know anyone there, who would take good enough care of me, to make me forget this!

Waikikian

Carmello
11-09-10, 01:41
So the relationship allows the Husbands to Monger more? That's the reason to marry a hooker?

I'm sorry but there is no maturity in this type of marraige! She's fuckn, he's fuckn. This marraige is for immature people!

He is definitely a desperate man to even think of doing this!

My real opinion!

She is making an ass out of her husband! Any guy who falls for this, deserves a lollipop, just like a kid, because that's what he is. A KID! I feel sorry for him!

I can't say I feel sorry for her! She has her cake and eats it too!

You got to love a woman like her! She BS'd a man, into being a total disaster!

Too good! Ha ha, that man must not be reading the articles posted here. Wonder how he would enjoy seeing many different guys complaining or prasing her wife for pleasing them.

Magnod
11-09-10, 02:51

Could this be the same business? It is in the century square building. The other ad does not give any kind of physical address. I know it's a different phone number. Jai Dee is very legit. Or at least it was before it moved.

Very good quality massage though, would highly recommend for aches and pains.

Member #4671
11-10-10, 12:21
Anyone have any Intel?

Is HE available?

Ernestm
11-11-10, 15:12
Anyone have any Intel?

Is HE available? I see a lot of their pics. Have met Nan, Yukai, and Pat? Which one is Leni?

Member #4671
11-12-10, 05:11
I see a lot of their pics. Have met Nan, Yukai, and Pat? Which one is Leni?Leni is the one in the blue tank top (middle photo) in the recent backpage ads for thai hawaiian. She looks hot, Nan said she doesn't do HE but I don't think she would tell me the truth anyways. I have seen Nan, Pam, Sasha. Only HE from Nan. Don't want to waste my time and piss Nan off by trying Leni if no HE is instore.

Sumotatsu
11-13-10, 04:46
Ok, I finally got a HE from Nan. After trying different approaches, different conversation, different everything that I could think of, finally it happened. It is like a great weight is lifted from my shoulders. What a great feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction. Whew, but damn did it cost me a lot of money, took me eleven visits to finally make it happen. Just thought I would let you guys know. Thanks for all the different methods of advice you gave me. Must have worked.

Sumo

Sumotatsu
11-13-10, 04:51
Now that I have accomplished my mission with Nan, well, not quite accomplished, will keep paying her visits, I decided to try and see Pricila. She works out of the Waikiki Sand Villa next to the Ala Wai. It is in a spa in the hotel. She looks like her picture and is very friendly, and very much legit. Fully covered at all times, and makes sure she leaves the room when I am dressing / undressing. Decent massage but not deep, more of a body rub with oil, tons of oil. Will probably not repeat again.

Sumo

Justin H
11-13-10, 05:58
Ok has anyone ever tried Day and night massage?

She advertises in the Penny Saver

Went to her last week full on legit but I was undraped and she brushed the boys plenty.

Not that all good looking but eh was trying to see how good she is

Uki Eater
11-13-10, 08:57
Ok, I finally got a HE from Nan. After trying different approaches, different conversation, different everything that I could think of, finally it happened. It is like a great weight is lifted from my shoulders. What a great feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction. Whew, but damn did it cost me a lot of money, took me eleven visits to finally make it happen. Just thought I would let you guys know. Thanks for all the different methods of advice you gave me. Must have worked.

SumoAww. Yeah right on! What did you do differently that made it happen? Be a little more specific. Wow! 11 visits damn hehe.

Da One
11-13-10, 13:27
Did Best Thai #3904 get busted again for prostitution? I've heard that their therapists are not even licensed and they actually pay Fernando Torres MAT#7613 so their business can operate. This was also the place Tanya was at before opening her own at CC #2603. She also pays Veronica Gonzalez Mat#9399 so their business can operate. What a shame to have unlicensed therapists working and never paying taxes on the money they make.Which Thai place in CC are you from? TH?

Tsunami69
11-13-10, 16:17
This poster (Chief Bobo) is just trying to make trouble for the establishment in question, I believe. Posting the MATs and names involved is NOT cool. Very cheap shot, IMO.

AlohaI agree Kolo. I find it very suspicious that it is Bobo's first post and that is some very detailed inside info that the common monger does not know. Smells very fishy to me. What I think from the wording is that it was written by another jealous and paranoid owner's American husband. One that say is just jealous because her roach infested place went down the tube after the place being thrown under the bus opened with her former number one girls. The kind of owner who is paranoid from all of the meth she did or is doing.

Housemeister69
11-13-10, 17:47
Saw the reports here, was in the area and decided to try this place. Century Square. Was greeted by Keke, she's friendly, I'd say mid 30s, slim, tall, A's I would probably not pick her out of a line-up. This place is really dark and the room I was in was very small. They were busy and Keke kept answering the phone during the session. That, for me, is simply unacceptable. Put it on mute, check messages later or get a receptionist for crying out loud. Strike 1.

Anyway, the massage was actually pretty good, but only lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Immediately to "what you want and how much you pay". Strike 2. Lip service lasted about 15 seconds, I kidd you not. Then to the ol' miss and after 2 minutes, she asks me "you done?". C'mon. Strike 3.

Once finished, SHE goes to take a shower, leaves me there. Comes back after 5 minutes, then asks if I want to take a shower, no thank you. So, ok, bad bad bad until now, so maybe another 30 minutes of nice massage, and I might come back (although to see a different therapist). But NO, says "sorry, we busy, come back next time and I spend more time". No mention of any refund or discount next time. Whatever, I stop counting the strikes and just want to get out of there and forget about the whole thing.

I really do hope that this establishment reads our posts, because this is simply unacceptable. At times when other places run half-price specials with nice line-ups, I hope this place goes out of business immediately. If this therapist was maybe a new member of the team and mama would work on fixing the issues, maybe I would give them another try. But this Keke, was, in fact acting as mama, answering the phones and such.

Anyway, I know that sometimes sessions can be less than great. Any one of the things that happened, can happen at other places and I would still give them another chance. But you add them up in one session, and I am pau. I recommend you avoid this place, just not worth it.

L / A/S 5/3/2 Repeat? Hell no.

Cheers.

Dech Awer
11-13-10, 19:38
Haven't posted in awhile but I felt the itch to try Morningstar and saw a great Chinese lady named KeKe. Tall, sexy, great massage and a HE. Total. 60+.60. Well worth it to me. I'm a huge fan of great massage and HE.

Magnod
11-13-10, 20:30
Haven't posted in awhile but I felt the itch to try Morningstar and saw a great Chinese lady named KeKe. Tall, sexy, great massage and a HE. Total. 60+.60. Well worth it to me. I'm a huge fan of great massage and HE.Is Morningstar Annie's place in C. Square? I don't think I've ever had a good quality massage from a Chinese lady, they're usually more light touch, but CS is a good location for me and I'm hoping that there will be more quality options there than just Nala and Jai Dee.

Kamabokos
11-14-10, 00:24
Saw the reports here, was in the area and decided to try this place. Century Square. Was greeted by Keke, she's friendly, I'd say mid 30s, slim, tall, A's I would probably not pick her out of a line-up. This place is really dark and the room I was in was very small. They were busy and Keke kept answering the phone during the session. That, for me, is simply unacceptable. Put it on mute, check messages later or get a receptionist for crying out loud. Strike 1.

Anyway, the massage was actually pretty good, but only lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Immediately to "what you want and how much you pay". Strike 2. Lip service lasted about 15 seconds, I kidd you not. Then to the ol' miss and after 2 minutes, she asks me "you done?". C'mon. Strike 3.

Once finished, SHE goes to take a shower, leaves me there. Comes back after 5 minutes, then asks if I want to take a shower, no thank you. So, ok, bad bad bad until now, so maybe another 30 minutes of nice massage, and I might come back (although to see a different therapist). But NO, says "sorry, we busy, come back next time and I spend more time". No mention of any refund or discount next time. Whatever, I stop counting the strikes and just want to get out of there and forget about the whole thing.

I really do hope that this establishment reads our posts, because this is simply unacceptable. At times when other places run half-price specials with nice line-ups, I hope this place goes out of business immediately. If this therapist was maybe a new member of the team and mama would work on fixing the issues, maybe I would give them another try. But this Keke, was, in fact acting as mama, answering the phones and such.

Anyway, I know that sometimes sessions can be less than great. Any one of the things that happened, can happen at other places and I would still give them another chance. But you add them up in one session, and I am pau. I recommend you avoid this place, just not worth it.

L / A/S 5/3/2 Repeat? Hell no.

Cheers. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have seen Keke. She does not leave for a shower. She goes to wash your cum off her hands in the sink and it usually takes 2 minutes. Max. She is concerned about cleanliness of her place and does not want your juice around for other mongers.

Also, you got 20 minutes then HE. After she washed up, she gave you another 30 minutes. I have had her massage and it is very good too.

I guess you must have done something wrong because she has been great with me. I guess that is why we say YMMV.

Dech Awer
11-14-10, 00:48
Is Morningstar Annie's place in C. Square? I don't think I've ever had a good quality massage from a Chinese lady, they're usually more light touch, but CS is a good location for me and I'm hoping that there will be more quality options there than just Nala and Jai Dee.LOL, me either, especially from a 5'7" happy go lucky Chinese lady. Sweet as can be. I do believe it IS Annie's place. It was why I went. Wanted to meet "Annie" but very happy. Will repeat.

Comp Dude 35
11-14-10, 02:10
LOL, me either, especially from a 5'7" happy go lucky Chinese lady. Sweet as can be. I do believe it IS Annie's place. It was why I went. Wanted to meet "Annie" but very happy. Will repeat.Well, you just did and now you know why she's popular.

CD35

Kamabokos
11-14-10, 02:13
I just back from Keke's place Downtown. WOW!

She has a new girl that just got in form Shanghai China today and I was the first. Her name is Sarah. She is a young hottie. She is about 25 years old. 5'2", nice Be cups, nicely trimmed pussy and very attractive. Massage was descent medium pressure. She proceeded to BJ. 69 and FS in multiple positions.

She was a sweetie and I enjoyed my time a lot more than Judy the last week.

Damage. 6 house. Tip $.4 L / A/S 9/9/9

Blake123
11-14-10, 04:42

Sumo
Aww. Yeah right on! What did you do differently that made it happen? Be a little more specific. Wow! 11 visits damn hehe.I'm betting the answer is in the 5th sentence: "but damn did it cost me a lot of money."

Blake123
11-14-10, 05:02
Did Best Thai #3904 get busted again for prostitution? I've heard that their therapists are not even licensed and they actually pay Fernando Torres MAT#7613 so their business can operate. This was also the place Tanya was at before opening her own at CC #2603. She also pays Veronica Gonzalez Mat#9399 so their business can operate. What a shame to have unlicensed therapists working and never paying taxes on the money they make.Who fucking cares? What's your agenda? Who goes to Best Thai for a good time and thinking, "Gee. I wonder if they are licensed?"

Kekehawaii
11-14-10, 06:04
Well, you just did and now you know why she's popular.

CD35Fricken Annie went steal my name. Nah, wish her luck at her new place. Her last place, dragonfly, has gone down hill with their stink attitude. Lulu is a B*tch. She should take her small frumpy, stocky ass back to Chitown. I tried Sasha the last time. Sweeter girl than Lulu, but had some kind of stench in her breath. Hope it wasn't residue from an earlier monger. But overall, $$ better spent at an AMP for their prices. Especially with that Pink special for HH.

Kukui Street
11-14-10, 18:36
Who fucking cares? What's your agenda? Who goes to Best Thai for a good time and thinking, "Gee. I wonder if they are licensed?"I was thinkin the same thing "are they licensed?" Gee whiz! I think I'll stay away from there, thanks for the hot tip, dip stick!

Kukui Street
11-14-10, 18:45
I just back from Keke's place Downtown. WOW!

She has a new girl that just got in form Shanghai China today and I was the first. Her name is Sarah. She is a young hottie. She is about 25 years old. 5'2", nice Be cups, nicely trimmed pussy and very attractive. Massage was descent medium pressure. She proceeded to BJ. 69 and FS in multiple positions.

She was a sweetie and I enjoyed my time a lot more than Judy the last week.

Damage. 6 house. Tip $.4 L / A/S 9/9/9The new girl from Shanghai, can you describe her a little more? What's her approx. Weight and body type? Skinny? Average? Pudgy? Are those Bees real? I saw Judy as well last week and would not repeat.

Housemeister69
11-14-10, 23:19
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have seen Keke. She does not leave for a shower. She goes to wash your cum off her hands in the sink and it usually takes 2 minutes. Max. She is concerned about cleanliness of her place and does not want your juice around for other mongers.

Also, you got 20 minutes then HE. After she washed up, she gave you another 30 minutes. I have had her massage and it is very good too.

I guess you must have done something wrong because she has been great with me. I guess that is why we say YMMV. Dude, were you there with us in the room? If not, post about your experiences, but stop speculating about things you have no idea about (like what we did, how long she massaged me, whether she went to the bathroom to shower, whether I did something wrong, etc.). If you were in the room with us. Then you have some 'splainin to do.

Cheers.

Darkman808
11-15-10, 00:34
Tried all morning to hook up with numerous escorts and therapists all over town. Strike out everywhere. Extremely frustrating. Finally able to get date with Jennifer at sakura of UH fame.

Place was clean, nice and cool, relaxing. She was an attractive middle age Japanese girl. As described and reported here before numerous times.

Service was great, massage nice, leading me up to a FS session. Heavy pounding in mish and doggie which she accepted. Though slowly at first. Very little BJ. All covered.

Kept insisting "not all the way, you very big". Which I am not. But she was being careful I guess.

Would repeat and recommend. But honestly. I was in the mood for something different and didn't quite make it for me. Paid 200 for all (60 massage. 140 for extra).

Jbravo
11-15-10, 03:22
Yo,

That is shocking from Junko / Jennifer. Considering she always had the Magnum XL ready when I used to see her,

And used to brag about her large conquests. Rarely used the cover with her, too. BBBJ, BBFS almost always, cept when she went skitzoid.

Jb.

Tried all morning to hook up with numerous escorts and therapists all over town. Strike out everywhere. Extremely frustrating. Finally able to get date with Jennifer at sakura of UH fame.

Place was clean, nice and cool, relaxing. She was an attractive middle age Japanese girl. As described and reported here before numerous times.

Service was great, massage nice, leading me up to a FS session. Heavy pounding in mish and doggie which she accepted. Though slowly at first. Very little BJ. All covered.

Kept insisting "not all the way, you very big". Which I am not. But she was being careful I guess.

Would repeat and recommend. But honestly. I was in the mood for something different and didn't quite make it for me. Paid 200 for all (60 massage. 140 for extra).

Kukui Street
11-15-10, 04:52
This forum is just to chit chat and talk trash. Do you believe everything what others submit? Hope not?Sorry dude. I did not mean any disrespct towards you but for you but the stupid report. I was only jumping in to support you. My apologies.

He's the dip stick. Reports like that makes me wonder why some people even bother to contribute. Blah blah about license and who owns the business and working license. Must have an axe to grind. He's a jerk or has some other shit goin' on. Cheers!

Kukui Street
11-15-10, 05:15
Saw Bebe at Ideal in the CC this week. I think she mans the phone but I insisted on seeing her this time. She did not negotiate up front which is always a good sign. Started off with an awesome sensual massage. She worked in some long smooth strokes and teasing junior for about 20 minutes. Flipped over she played with junior stroking for about 5 minutes with KY (I alwys bring it with me because they usually only have baby oil and that shit can be nasty) and just before I couldn't take it any more before blowin" I opted for FS. Ater eating the Y for 15 minutes and she appeared to be responding and not facking it, multiple positions, I stuffed two pillows under her backside had her a foot high form the table and had her cross her legs and f'd her deep and hard from on top, she took the deep part well. I swear the deeper I penetrated her, her pusssy contracted and tightened and she was dripping wet.

Her body is still in nice shape and she was positive and enthusiastic throughout the session. Remember her from Cece's place a few years ago but never had a session like this last one. House 6 and 150.

Mongers Rus
11-15-10, 05:38
Fricken Annie went steal my name. Nah, wish her luck at her new place. Her last place, dragonfly, has gone down hill with their stink attitude. Lulu is a B*tch. She should take her small frumpy, stocky ass back to Chitown. I tried Sasha the last time. Sweeter girl than Lulu, but had some kind of stench in her breath. Hope it wasn't residue from an earlier monger. But overall, $$ better spent at an AMP for their prices. Especially with that Pink special for HH.Kekehawaii- Sorry about your experiences with Lulu. Just thought a little harsh with the B*tch exclamative, but hey, I guess that's what this forum is for. YMMV with Lulu, as I always have good experiences with her.

Better mongering next time.

Rus

Lkjhgf
11-15-10, 12:30
Fricken Annie went steal my name. Nah, wish her luck at her new place. Her last place, dragonfly, has gone down hill with their stink attitude. Lulu is a B*tch. She should take her small frumpy, stocky ass back to Chitown. I tried Sasha the last time. Sweeter girl than Lulu, but had some kind of stench in her breath. Hope it wasn't residue from an earlier monger. But overall, $$ better spent at an AMP for their prices. Especially with that Pink special for HH.Keke, You see what happen when you don't check in with the system.

Yep, said she like your name better then annie or heke.

Check in got a good line up for you, nice and sweet.

Good luck stay safe

Jbravo
11-15-10, 15:30
Yo,

Obviously, Darkman you humbled the deep dark hole of Junko. U modest big bugga eh. XXL for you.

Jb.

Yo,

That is shocking from Junko / Jennifer. Considering she always had the Magnum XL ready when I used to see her,

And used to brag about her large conquests. Rarely used the cover with her, too. BBBJ, BBFS almost always, cept when she went skitzoid.

Jb.

Hentai Man
11-15-10, 22:39
I think you are referring to Bebe and Lilly's place (not sure what the name of their new place is). They always give great service. Glad you had such a nice time as they are both sweet women. However, I think you overpaid a bit. They are both always satisfied with a total tip of $140. $160. Tipping $210 is entirely your perogative, but by overtipping such a large amount, you may be hurting the service quality of the other regular mongers that go to see them. It's only human nature that over time, if they keep getting $200 then they are going to be upset when they don't get that much. So please help out your poorer brothers like me I regularly see these women at $140. 160 a few times a month, but if the price went up to $200. 220, I would have to severely cut back.

As I said, they are very sweet and deserving of lots of our business, but it's much better to keep the average price at the $140 to $160 level and see them more often, then to just drop crazy AMP money on them. For goodness sakes, we don't need other guys actually inflating prices in this crappy economy. Higher prices means that they will likely have less overall business.

Remember, prices in Hawaii are acutally very high when compared to the larger markets like Los Angeles where $150 AMP fees (with really good looking K girls) are the norm and $200 is unheard of. I know Hawaii is much different from LA, but it would be nice to get prices down to the LA level.

Saw Bebe at Ideal in the CC this week. I think she mans the phone but I insisted on seeing her this time. She did not negotiate up front which is always a good sign. Started off with an awesome sensual massage. She worked in some long smooth strokes and teasing junior for about 20 minutes. Flipped over she played with junior stroking for about 5 minutes with KY (I alwys bring it with me because they usually only have baby oil and that shit can be nasty) and just before I couldn't take it any more before blowin" I opted for FS. Ater eating the Y for 15 minutes and she appeared to be responding and not facking it, multiple positions, I stuffed two pillows under her backside had her a foot high form the table and had her cross her legs and f'd her deep and hard from on top, she took the deep part well. I swear the deeper I penetrated her, her pusssy contracted and tightened and she was dripping wet.

Her body is still in nice shape and she was positive and enthusiastic throughout the session. Remember her from Cece's place a few years ago but never had a session like this last one. House 6 and 150.

Kamabokos
11-15-10, 23:44
The new girl from Shanghai, can you describe her a little more? What's her approx. Weight and body type? Skinny? Average? Pudgy? Are those Bees real? I saw Judy as well last week and would not repeat.She is skinny / average. Nice breasts. Very nice personality for a provider. Sara is much younger and has a much nicer body. I would put her weight at about 100-105 and 5'3: in height.

Jude was okay. Not anything outstanding. Just typical.

Aboonai
11-16-10, 02:13
Visited Morningstar and met with KeKe. Not a bad looking Chinese woman and pretty tall around 5'7 or 5'8. Nice! Not to mention very friendly too. When I entered her establishment it was dark. She introduced me to Judy or Julie? I told her no thanks I'd rather have you instead and she obliged. Showered first and whoa better keep the pressure low because the damn drain was small kine plugged.

Ok went to her room with just the towel on and when I laid down she took it right off. Started the massage right away and to my surprise it was pretty good. Once she was almost done with most of my backside she lightly grazed the boys a few times. Flipped over and she continued her massage. Asked if I wanted 'squishy squishy' or 'boom boom' I told her 'squishy squishy'. It was nearly 45 minutes into the session so 'boom boom' was out of the question. Plus I neva bring enough $$$.

$ total and very satisfied. Will definitely repeat. L / 7 A / 10 S / 9

Lkjhgf
11-16-10, 05:35
Kuikui, You're right bebe is no fake, when I use to pound her with the big hammer the hold building knows I'm there.

You think down at her Y is great, try working the tities.

Lily is nice and sweet too, can't say to much about her, because my buddy rich in love with her, but she's in love with ME! LOL.

Bunch of us going check out the new girl tomorrow, the big duce, rich man, skin52, Tai Pan Man.

Keke you too might be just the one you looking for.

The place is nice, clean, bright and friendly, make me feel WELCOME all the time.

Lily once said to me bra the L my place is your place, now go wash the towels for your free lunch and coffee.

Also they never negotiate or ask for it up front, (don't short change them) and you get the full time, and on time appointments, and no switching.

Well! Lily / Bebe good Luck to you.

The L man.

Blake123
11-16-10, 06:58
I think you are referring to Bebe and Lilly's place (not sure what the name of their new place is). They always give great service. Glad you had such a nice time as they are both sweet women. However, I think you overpaid a bit. They are both always satisfied with a total tip of $140. $160. Tipping $210 is entirely your perogative, but by overtipping such a large amount, you may be hurting the service quality of the other regular mongers that go to see them. It's only human nature that over time, if they keep getting $200 then they are going to be upset when they don't get that much. So please help out your poorer brothers like me I regularly see these women at $140. 160 a few times a month, but if the price went up to $200. 220, I would have to severely cut back.

As I said, they are very sweet and deserving of lots of our business, but it's much better to keep the average price at the $140 to $160 level and see them more often, then to just drop crazy AMP money on them. For goodness sakes, we don't need other guys actually inflating prices in this crappy economy. Higher prices means that they will likely have less overall business.

Remember, prices in Hawaii are acutally very high when compared to the larger markets like Los Angeles where $150 AMP fees (with really good looking K girls) are the norm and $200 is unheard of. I know Hawaii is much different from LA, but it would be nice to get prices down to the LA level. He paid a 150 tip, not 210. HF (50) plus tip (150) was 210. 150 tip is standard for FS.

Ewa Beach
11-16-10, 09:03
. Asked if I wanted 'squishy squishy' or 'boom boom' I told her 'squishy squishy'. Squishy-squishy?

LOL.

I really like that expression. It sounds so much better than the phrase "hand job"."Hand Job" sounds so cold and impersonal.

Kukui Street
11-17-10, 05:22

Remember, prices in Hawaii are acutally very high when compared to the larger markets like Los Angeles where $150 AMP fees (with really good looking K girls) are the norm and $200 is unheard of. I know Hawaii is much different from LA, but it would be nice to get prices down to the LA level. Hey Hentai, Good comments. This cost for room and service is always problematic. I am in agreement with most of your comments. It reminds me of my own day to day shit I have put up with business and my competitors. We should start a new Thread on this topic.

I think this new value pricing with the 1/2 hor $25 and $80 service sucks. Basically I do go to relax, be myself, and spend some time albiet an one hour session is pushing it, but I'll save my comments on that for another time. Half hour for FS, the whole idea of rushing just sucks! Shit, sometimes I need time just adjusting to the bloody condom.

$50 seems fair for the hour, especially from the smaller, private CC AMPs. But now these higher profile AMPs are always trying get $60 every once in a while, remeber before this econmy took a dump there was an attempt by many of the them to charge $60 / hr. THere is still that nasty cross dressing CC wench that wants $68 / hr, what the fuck's with that? So on that note, so if I'm not mistaken the girls typically want a minimum of $120 when they negotiate up front even though they always start higher. So anything above that can vary depending on the quality of the service. That's why I never negotiate up front! So when one of these beauties knows that everything is dependent on the tip and the next hour, I find it usually proves to be a better situation for me (us).

So having said that, the tip in my mind varies between $120 and $160 depending on the engagement. I have a soft spot! When I have the total GFE, even BB occasionally, kissing on the lips and even French kissing, I guess I feel obligated to tip for superior service. And upon subsequent visits, I receive stellar and above average service.

I started my mongering in LA 25 years ago, then SF for 8 years and know Hawaii some 15 years ago. Part of my problem as you have observed is I now basically can afford it. Having said that, I really miss LA. The variety is much better and from experience, when I go on business to LA, I can call up some services and order exactly what I want and get a beautiful Chinese beauty, for as little for $160 / hr and they come to my hotel, outcall! I think that's a great rate. I don't have to leave my room. The Chinese have saturated the market. You can request a 55 yr. Old, and I have, or a 30yr old. 100lb sex machine with 34B's. Makes ne want to move back.

Anyhow bro, I'll keep it mind and agree, we all need to stick together because we are the customer and we should demand or at the least dictate what the demand is.

Cheers!

Kukui Street
11-17-10, 05:28
She is skinny / average. Nice breasts. Very nice personality for a provider. Sara is much younger and has a much nicer body. I would put her weight at about 100-105 and 5'3: in height.

Jude was okay. Not anything outstanding. Just typical. Thanks for the info. I amalways on the hunt for the skinny, not more than 105, 110 max body types and 4'11 to 5'4. I put them in a different catagory than spinners. I like proprotional, thin legs and small ass and small tits are fine or even better.

Kukui Street
11-17-10, 05:44
Kuikui, You're right bebe is no fake, when I use to pound her with the big hammer the hold building knows I'm there.

You think down at her Y is great, try working the tities.

Lily is nice and sweet too, can't say to much about her, because my buddy rich in love with her, but she's in love with ME! LOL.

Bunch of us going check out the new girl tomorrow, the big duce, rich man, skin52, Tai Pan Man.

Keke you too might be just the one you looking for.

The place is nice, clean, bright and friendly, make me feel WELCOME all the time.

Lily once said to me bra the L my place is your place, now go wash the towels for your free lunch and coffee.

Also they never negotiate or ask for it up front, (don't short change them) and you get the full time, and on time appointments, and no switching.

Well! Lily / Bebe good Luck to you.

The L man. L Man,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, you are right about the titties. She started workin her own titties and it was a fuckin turn on! When a chick starts to play with her own titties and squeezin and workin them the way I would, I can't get enough of it. Some of these girls develope a sensitiviy and don't like even light squeezin. She was workin them.

Shit, I always ask for the girl to squeeze and "show me your nipples" and when they do, WOW!

I don't know the other girls by name, which one is skinny or or Bebe's size? I'll keep beating my drum, but I am crazy about skinny and small titties, after you guys see the new girl love to have a report.

Is Lily the one one with the jacked up teeth? I mean that in the nicest way. If she was with Annie at Dranon Fly, then I saw here on her first day, might have been the first customer as Annine called me from the airport. She was totally the GFE, BB, and sweet to the bone.

Kukui Street
11-17-10, 05:51

Remember, prices in Hawaii are acutally very high when compared to the larger markets like Los Angeles where $150 AMP fees (with really good looking K girls) are the norm and $200 is unheard of. I know Hawaii is much different from LA, but it would be nice to get prices down to the LA level. Just to be clear: House fee plus $150.

Hentai Man
11-17-10, 06:18
He paid a 150 tip, not 210. HF (50) plus tip (150) was 210. 150 tip is standard for FS.I thought his total out the door expense was $210. When I wrote "tip" I just meant the total price since I always pay the girls in full at the end of the session, which includes house fee, though I do understand at regular AMPs and other places where you are not a regular that house fees are usually always collected upfront.

My point was that $200 ($50 house/$150 tip) is the normal fee for AMPs in Honolulu, but that MTs have most recently in the last few years been at the $80. $100 total level for HJ and $150-160 for FS. I'd just like to keep the MT prices at their current level and not have their fees increase to the $200 AMP level.

It seems that many recent reports posted here by newer members have them paying $200+ to the MTs. I don't know if they don't know any better or if that's just what the other MTs are trying to get away with right now (of course they'll always try to get the most cash they can from the newbies). I just felt moved to throw my two cents in to hopefully keep prices and expectations on both sides where they were at.

Hotrod82
11-17-10, 15:36
I thought his total out the door expense was $210. When I wrote "tip" I just meant the total price since I always pay the girls in full at the end of the session, which includes house fee, though I do understand at regular AMPs and other places where you are not a regular that house fees are usually always collected upfront.

My point was that $200 ($50 house/$150 tip) is the normal fee for AMPs in Honolulu, but that MTs have most recently in the last few years been at the $80. $100 total level for HJ and $150-160 for FS. I'd just like to keep the MT prices at their current level and not have their fees increase to the $200 AMP level.

It seems that many recent reports posted here by newer members have them paying $200+ to the MTs. I don't know if they don't know any better or if that's just what the other MTs are trying to get away with right now (of course they'll always try to get the most cash they can from the newbies). I just felt moved to throw my two cents in to hopefully keep prices and expectations on both sides where they were at. Agreed, I have yet to ever pay Bebe, Lily, and all the former / current Apple girls more than 160 TOTAL. 60 to Cici and 100 to the girl. They are more than happy.

Lkjhgf
11-17-10, 16:04
L Man,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, you are right about the titties. She started workin her own titties and it was a fuckin turn on! When a chick starts to play with her own titties and squeezin and workin them the way I would, I can't get enough of it. Some of these girls develope a sensitiviy and don't like even light squeezin. She was workin them.

Shit, I always ask for the girl to squeeze and "show me your nipples" and when they do, WOW!

I don't know the other girls by name, which one is skinny or or Bebe's size? I'll keep beating my drum, but I am crazy about skinny and small titties, after you guys see the new girl love to have a report.

Is Lily the one one with the jacked up teeth? I mean that in the nicest way. If she was with Annie at Dranon Fly, then I saw here on her first day, might have been the first customer as Annine called me from the airport. She was totally the GFE, BB, and sweet to the bone. Kukui street, Are you from that area? Me too in the housing area.

IMMO for bebe your tipping is ok, when the A, S, is great you tip accordingly AMP or TM provider.

Had some AMP provider not worth $ total, but had some worth well over $$ for FS.

They is another MT girl in the building IMMO worth $$.20/$$.40 FS.

You're right Lily is sweet to the bone, and GFE, don' think she was with annie.

Lily's new girl looks good, pretty 8, A? (shy) S? Body 9, 5'5, 120, under 30.

Many of us looking for the skinny ones that you like, like gucci, monica, tiny, skye (mia) ,

Jolie, bobbie, kelly, small apple, etc.

For you guys that is economizing your funds, the best deal in town is the H / H for. 25 fee and. 80 tip.

KS, good hunting, stay safe.

The L Man

Magnod
11-17-10, 19:01
Seems like quality MTs are dwindling. Anyone with quality MTs not in CC? Michele, Jean, and the older gang are okay, but would like something new and I haven't see much listed online or PS.

King Cobrack
11-17-10, 19:05
I thought his total out the door expense was $210. When I wrote "tip" I just meant the total price since I always pay the girls in full at the end of the session, which includes house fee, though I do understand at regular AMPs and other places where you are not a regular that house fees are usually always collected upfront.

It seems that many recent reports posted here by newer members have them paying $200+ to the MTs. I don't know if they don't know any better or if that's just what the other MTs are trying to get away with right now (of course they'll always try to get the most cash they can from the newbies). I just felt moved to throw my two cents in to hopefully keep prices and expectations on both sides where they were at. I've never been to any MT's that have offered HE downtown or at the CC, although I have been to a legit MT that I have posted about in the past. All my mongerings have been at AMP's. I usually would pm for more information on the MT's and their pricings but I'll go ahead and ask this question on the forum as I feel it will help other brothers and keep a consistency with the pricing for MT's. Is the $150-$160 FS pricing still accepted by MT's, even if some brothers have been paying $200 total? I don't want to go to an MT, that offers HE / FS, pay $160 total and get "screamed" at by the MT because she feels I've undertipped. So,"Is it $50 for the HF and $100-$110 for the MT?"

Is this the pricing guideline followed by all MT establishments? Just wondering, other than the MT establishments mentioned in yesterday and todays forum,"What other MT establishments are highly recommended and who are the good providers?"

K. C.

King Cobrack
11-17-10, 19:10
Agreed, I have yet to ever pay Bebe, Lily, and all the former / current Apple girls more than 160 TOTAL. 60 to Cici and 100 to the girl. They are more than happy.I'm assuming the $100 is FS? And this is at Apple Massage? K. C.

Jeju Man
11-18-10, 00:44

It seems that many recent reports posted here by newer members have them paying $200+ to the MTs. I don't know if they don't know any better or if that's just what the other MTs are trying to get away with right now (of course they'll always try to get the most cash they can from the newbies). I just felt moved to throw my two cents in to hopefully keep prices and expectations on both sides where they were at. I think most will disagree. 200 is NOT normal. 50 for the door and 80 100 for a tip. If that. Nowhere have I ever paid over 150 total in Honolulu and that's getting, FS / BBBJCIM.

Kukui Street
11-18-10, 01:57
Kukui street, Are you from that area? Me too in the housing area.

IMMO for bebe your tipping is ok, when the A, S, is great you tip accordingly AMP or TM provider.

Had some AMP provider not worth $ total, but had some worth well over $$ for FS.

They is another MT girl in the building IMMO worth $$.20/$$.40 FS.

You're right Lily is sweet to the bone, and GFE, don' think she was with annie.

Lily's new girl looks good, pretty 8, A? (shy) S? Body 9, 5'5, 120, under 30.

Many of us looking for the skinny ones that you like, like gucci, monica, tiny, skye (mia) ,

Jolie, bobbie, kelly, small apple, etc.

For you guys that is economizing your funds, the best deal in town is the H / H for. 25 fee and. 80 tip.

KS, good hunting, stay safe.

The L ManThanks for the feedback. Looks like the general consensus is that MT should be less than AMPs. Anyhow I might be overpayin for the MT, but shit when I get a good one that treats me like royalty I can't help myself and feel justifyied paying 120 to 150 tip on top of the house. I have even met the goods ones outside the workplace even at their homes or my place.

Yeah, I lived in and around the housing area for years but two years ago moved just up Nu'uanu in the valley, a little cooler and greener.

Kukui

K Designs
11-18-10, 04:54
Did Best Thai #3904 get busted again for prostitution? I've heard that their therapists are not even licensed and they actually pay Fernando Torres MAT#7613 so their business can operate. This was also the place Tanya was at before opening her own at CC #2603. She also pays Veronica Gonzalez Mat#9399 so their business can operate. What a shame to have unlicensed therapists working and never paying taxes on the money they make.Is this Tanya Chinese?

Capn Morgan
11-18-10, 16:04
Did Best Thai #3904 get busted again for prostitution? I've heard that their therapists are not even licensed and they actually pay Fernando Torres MAT#7613 so their business can operate. This was also the place Tanya was at before opening her own at CC #2603. She also pays Veronica Gonzalez Mat#9399 so their business can operate. What a shame to have unlicensed therapists working and never paying taxes on the money they make.Ta is licensed to thrill with a fantastic firm massage and she graduated suma cum lotty in the HE department with a degree from Spew U. That's all the qualifications I need matey.

Skinman52
11-19-10, 01:57
Ta is licensed to thrill with a fantastic firm massage and she graduated suma cum lotty in the HE department with a degree from Spew U. That's all the qualifications I need matey.Hahahahaha. I love it Captain! Spew U! Suma cum lotty! Hahahahoho. Crack me the puck up!

Puinsai808
11-19-10, 02:31
Ta is licensed to thrill with a fantastic firm massage and she graduated suma cum lotty in the HE department with a degree from Spew U. That's all the qualifications I need matey.You said it all. That is hilarious.

Blake123
11-19-10, 03:37
Is this Tanya Chinese?Tanya is Thai

Eviltwin
11-19-10, 19:12
May have missed something in previous reports but anyone have digits for Morningstar, AKA "Keke's place", at Century Square? Can't find it anywhere.

Finger Licking
11-19-10, 20:36
I'm assuming the $100 is FS? And this is at Apple Massage? K. C.For real! Shoots, I was paying $.60 + house fee all this time.

Thanks for the heads up!

Blake123
11-20-10, 04:19
May have missed something in previous reports but anyone have digits for Morningstar, AKA "Keke's place", at Century Square? Can't find it anywhere.Try this # 931-9663

Eviltwin
11-20-10, 06:18
Try this # 931-9663Thanks, Braddah Blake!

Cpa Sony
11-20-10, 20:06
Morningstar. Sara.

Wow I'm mostly a lurker but I had to write something since I was very disappointed based on previous descriptions.

Height description was accurate ( 5'3) but weight was more like a chubby 115. Also age seemed more like 35 versus 25. Natural (maybe be's) but I would definitely not consider "nice ones." nice lady, but wouldn't do full service for less than $$ (inclusive of house fee). I'm not the type to "haggle" on price and since I was there, I thought what the heck.

S & a was aight and she seemed to enjoy it a lot more than I did. Haha.

As far as l, just to be sure we are all using the same grading scale. If fantasia hana is a 10 and joanne from 7 is a 8+, then honestly sara is 4-5.

O well, live and learn.

Thanks for the info. I amalways on the hunt for the skinny, not more than 105, 110 max body types and 4'11 to 5'4. I put them in a different catagory than spinners. I like proprotional, thin legs and small ass and small tits are fine or even better.

C Kramer
11-21-10, 00:25
TH advertises on Craigslist all the time and occasionally puts this girl's pic up. Anyone know her name? Looks like she's got some facial hair growing there.

H Mobius
11-21-10, 01:13
TH advertises on Craigslist all the time and occasionally puts this girl's pic up. Anyone know her name? Looks like she's got some facial hair growing there.Her name is Katana and this is a better likeness of her:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2070043433.html

IMHO she is better-looking in person and her Swedish massage is excellent. She has a nice voice and is very articulate and well-spoken.

H M

C Kramer
11-21-10, 13:44
First thing I thought about when I saw her picture was, oh, oh, ladyboy. Guess not.

Uki Eater
11-21-10, 15:42
First thing I thought about when I saw her picture was, oh, oh, ladyboy. Guess not.I thought that myself. Some of the Thai womens faces can be mistakenly thought of as being a guy.

Kanaka01
11-21-10, 18:01
I think most will disagree. 200 is NOT normal. 50 for the door and 80 100 for a tip. If that. Nowhere have I ever paid over 150 total in Honolulu and that's getting, FS / BBBJCIM.Sounds like you are getting a good deal! I usually pay and found that most of the posts on this forum indicate that it's 50 hf / 150 FS at AMPs and 60hf / 100-140 FS at MTs. HJs and BJs are between 40-80 (total 100-140 including hf) depending on who the provider is. Would definitely be interested in knowing where / how you get that kind of service for 150 total.

Jeju Man
11-21-10, 23:38
Sounds like you are getting a good deal! I usually pay and found that most of the posts on this forum indicate that it's 50 hf / 150 FS at AMPs and 60hf / 100-140 FS at MTs. HJs and BJs are between 40-80 (total 100-140 including hf) depending on who the provider is. Would definitely be interested in knowing where / how you get that kind of service for 150 total.One place is CHM. Sandy. 50 for the door. 60 80 tip. Usually 80. See her often. YMMV. First time up. She might stick you. Hold your ground. Walk out if need be. She'll change her mind when she sees you starting to walk out.

Again, the rates I pay. I think it's because I see them regularly.

If it's the first time I have seen a particular gal and the price is high. I do walk out. Many other places to go to.

John Ross
11-22-10, 00:44
First thing I thought about when I saw her picture was, oh, oh, ladyboy. Guess not.You never know until you see the results of a DNA test. Thai plastic surgeons are very good at their katoey transformations. Their man made pussies have amazed some ob / gyns.

Kanaka01
11-22-10, 02:35
One place is CHM. Sandy. 50 for the door. 60 80 tip. Usually 80. See her often. YMMV. First time up. She might stick you. Hold your ground. Walk out if need be. She'll change her mind when she sees you starting to walk out.

Again, the rates I pay. I think it's because I see them regularly.

If it's the first time I have seen a particular gal and the price is high. I do walk out. Many other places to go to. Thanks for the info and advice, appreciate it!

Hawaiian Nono
11-22-10, 03:48
Sounds like you are getting a good deal! I usually pay and found that most of the posts on this forum indicate that it's 50 hf / 150 FS at AMPs and 60hf / 100-140 FS at MTs. HJs and BJs are between 40-80 (total 100-140 including hf) depending on who the provider is. Would definitely be interested in knowing where / how you get that kind of service for 150 total.I a seeing 50 to 60 for massage and 80 for FS. I have had it two different places with different girls at each place. By the way I show the money upfront.

Pau Hana Party
11-22-10, 04:33
In a few words."Awe Lose Money" got to 1188 Bishop street, Since it was after 7pm the entry gate was closed so call and MS came down to get me. Right in front of the security office. We get up to the room and open the door them Bam! Another mongert was "kicking it" in the hall-way drapped in a towel. (Should have left right then, missed flag #1) Then MS said You lucky day today you get me! Awryte! (I thought) Then she said, shower busy now, you go shower later! I said,"OK" Then Mama said $60! (House fee) I give you massage first ok? So I stripped and layed on my back, (I wasn't there for massage) she said I do your back first. (Should have left, Flag #2) after about 15 minutes, I hear the door open, Then moma says in my ear, you like boom boom? I got girl for you! I said I thought you going take care of me! She said no can right now, she nice girl, you can boom, boom good. Her name Sara. (I really should have left then flag #3) I was horny, I was naked, (and since I took the blue magic) I was stiff. I was pissed but I said OK. So Mama left and Sara got undressed. Her body was ok, but not as firm and athletic as mama. She got the comdom out and put it on. I told her try suck it without first! She said No Can! So she put the cover on and began a lame CBJ. She put her lips to the head and used her hand. I said see how much you can take! She said, I choke! I said yeah good! And laughed! She said Nooo! (I should have walked out. Flag#4) then she got on the little sofa, laid back bent her knees and showed me her pussy. I said ok, I put the head in and she made this fake ass head move. She say too big go slow. I'll admit I'm an average Pacific Islander. (No airline has ever charged me extra for a big bag. If you know what I mean) so seeing this fake attitude bothered me! I couldn't look at her. So I said turn around! She said ok, so she pulled my sled for awhile, I tried mushing her, (soft ass slaps) she reached her hand back and she No! About a minut later she said you cum now! I said not ready yet! Then she moved forward and pulled away. She turned around and said I give you hand job! I said No need! I'm leaving! She said 140! I said I no finish + it was only 10 minutes! I said I give you 100. She said noo! You had two girls! You pay 140. I said two girls! I didn't ask you to come in! I said OK hows this; I give you 140 and I No come back! 100 and I come back another day! She said no you pay now. I gave her the 1. 40 then mama came in and said. I sorry! What happen she no good? I said she no good today! Maybe another day better. So mama said! You come back, I give you big discount. And next time you do me. I said no worry, I no come back. I can go plenty places and get better service. And I left!

I don't like the bait and switch crap. Especially after the session had started like 15-20 minutes. Sara's attitude last night really sucked! She didn't want to be there that was clear. Another fact: after 7 pm someone will have to come down and let you in. The security just kept looking at me while I waited, the young guard looked at me a nodded his head. Like to tell me he knows where I was going and why. My whole experience was horrible. The dammage was 200 and I got nothing for it! Man at least I should have been given an eggroll for stopping bye!

Stay safe!

Pau

King Cobrack
11-22-10, 12:06
I a seeing 50 to 60 for massage and 80 for FS. I have had it two different places with different girls at each place. By the way I show the money upfront.I'm just wondering if you care to share where these two different places and who these girls are? K. C.

Hawaiisan
11-22-10, 22:32
Went to Apple the other day and got serviced by Coco. Her massage was decent. I would guess her to be in her late 30s, but it is so dark that it's hard to tell. After the flip she asked me if I wanted FS. Since I was horny I went for it. Started with a CBJ to cg and finished in mish. We than cuddled after, then I took a shower. L-7. 5 A-9 S-10. Total damage was $1. 5 and I will repeat for sure.

Asstro
11-23-10, 01:06
Morningstar. Sara.

Wow I'm mostly a lurker but I had to write something since I was very disappointed based on previous descriptions.

Height description was accurate (5'3) but weight was more like a chubby 115. Also age seemed more like 35 versus 25. Natural (maybe be's) but I would definitely not consider "nice ones." nice lady, but wouldn't do full service for less than $$ (inclusive of house fee). I'm not the type to "haggle" on price and since I was there, I thought what the heck.

S & a was aight and she seemed to enjoy it a lot more than I did. Haha.

As far as l, just to be sure we are all using the same grading scale. If fantasia hana is a 10 and joanne from 7 is a 8+, then honestly sara is 4-5.

O well, live and learn. At first sight acceptable 5, but with clothes off, maybe a 4. Asked for cash up front, Attitude 4. Full service was pretty deadhead. Had to ask for a sad massage. Overall service: 3. Will not repeat.

Grading scale: Victoria Secret models 10; Hana, Joann, Joy, Sindi. 8 is the best we have at AMPs here.

SnatchThat
11-23-10, 05:54
At first sight acceptable 5, but with clothes off, maybe a 4. Asked for cash up front, Attitude 4. Full service was pretty deadhead. Had to ask for a sad massage. Overall service: 3. Will not repeat.

Grading scale: Victoria Secret models 10; Hana, Joann, Joy, Sindi. 8 is the best we have at AMPs here. Man your standards are unbeliveable.

Got Viagra
11-23-10, 16:07
Man your standards are unbeliveable.Underating a girl can't hurt, if bro asstro gives a girl a 6 / L and you see that girl for the first time now your stoked. Better than some monger overrating a donkey 8 / L, and when you get there you end up with shaggy teeth and "EEEHAW- EEEHAW". Just my 2 cents.

Eric Shin
11-24-10, 02:01
Had this girl a couple times at the TH. She's pretty, but just eye candy at best. No extras boys.

TH advertises on Craigslist all the time and occasionally puts this girl's pic up. Anyone know her name? Looks like she's got some facial hair growing there.

Kanaka01
11-24-10, 05:41
I a seeing 50 to 60 for massage and 80 for FS. I have had it two different places with different girls at each place. By the way I show the money upfront.Good Deal! Just to clarify, for an hour you pay 50-60 for the massage and another 80 for FS (total (130-140 for FS)? Would definitely be interested in knowing where.

H Mobius
11-25-10, 19:00
Been going to Rejuve a few times now. Fisrt Visit you get Michelle and the 3rd degree. I agree she looks Hargered, Like Carole Kai. She questions the shit out of you. I think she screens the clients looking for LE. Might be a job bennifit for her girls. Michelle give an OK massage but a good HE (IMHO) , in fact she has great techniques I now use to jack off with. But she is old and fugly. 60 house 60 to Fugly. 120 total.

Place is clean and new, Park in back. Self shower clean, FS is availible, YMMV. CI went there and had the same experience, but with less questions. Yes, very good HJ. Attitude was good, hands felt soft enough (once had a lady elsewhere with rough hands) , would repeat. I would like to see the girl in the pic though: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2074556460.html

Niceguy808
11-25-10, 20:33
I went there and had the same experience, but with less questions. Yes, very good HJ. Attitude was good, hands felt soft enough (once had a lady elsewhere with rough hands) , would repeat. I would like to see the girl in the pic though: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2074556460.htmlI believe that girl is Nika, good massage and HJ. She's Korean / Italian

Kanaka01
11-25-10, 20:46
Good Deal! Just to clarify, for an hour you pay 50-60 for the massage and another 80 for FS (total (130-140 for FS)? Would definitely be interested in knowing where.Thanks for the info. I've only been there once so maybe I should check it out again.

H Mobius
11-26-10, 02:05
I believe that girl is Nika, good massage and HJ. She's Korean / ItalianThank you. That's a hell of a combination. On a side note I was surprised there were so many rooms. It was like an AMP in there. I thought she was going to be an independent like "Matlock Jean".

Ernestm
11-26-10, 16:47
Have read about Ta but I am wondering if this pic is her? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2080399225.html

Waikikian
11-26-10, 22:26
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2080448417.html

Na looks like a nice, sweet therapist.

Does anyone know if she is strictly legit.

If she is. I may just make an appointment!

That way, I'll have someplace to relax, after I have a couple Lychee Martini's!

Waikikian

Capn Morgan
11-26-10, 23:54
Have read about Ta but I am wondering if this pic is her? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2080399225.htmlYep, that's her. Expect a great strong massage (complete with backwalking if you want it) and a great HE. Hands allowed to roam like a buffalo but only on top of clothes. Damage is usually $1. 40 all inclusive.

Blake123
11-27-10, 03:56
Have read about Ta but I am wondering if this pic is her? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2080399225.htmlYes, it's her

Ernestm
11-27-10, 12:27
Have read about Ta but I am wondering if this pic is her? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2080399225.html

Yes, it's herThanks for the confirmation guys.

Chief Bobo
11-27-10, 17:05
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose or threaten to expose the personal identity of another Forum Member.

There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post Personal Identity Information or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any Forum Member.

Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.

Thanks!

Ewa Beach
11-27-10, 17:07
Yep, that's her. Expect a great strong massage (complete with backwalking if you want it) and a great HE. Hands allowed to roam like a buffalo but only on top of clothes. Damage is usually $1. 40 all inclusive.One four zero for a massage and HJ? That seems like too much especially given that some of the AMPs are providing a HH FS special for one zero five. One zero zero is usually the fair rate for a good massage and HJ. I'll pay one two zero or one three zero for a massage and HJ if the MT will also let me massage her shoulders and back (with her shirt and bra off) , especially if the session goes over one hour.

Since their house fee is six zero, I assume that you tipped eight zero. Did she ask for that tip for the HJ?

Alohashorts
11-28-10, 06:24
One four zero for a massage and HJ? That seems like too much especially given that some of the AMPs are providing a HH FS special for one zero five. One zero zero is usually the fair rate for a good massage and HJ. I'll pay one two zero or one three zero for a massage and HJ if the MT will also let me massage her shoulders and back (with her shirt and bra off) , especially if the session goes over one hour.

Since their house fee is six zero, I assume that you tipped eight zero. Did she ask for that tip for the HJ? $100, $105, $60, $80 makes it easier to read. Or am I just old

Chief Bobo
11-28-10, 16:06
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose or threaten to expose the personal identity of an industry participant.

There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post Personal Identity Information or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any industry participant.

Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.

Thanks!

Chief Bobo
11-28-10, 18:56
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose or threaten to expose the personal identity of an industry participant.

There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post Personal Identity Information or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any industry participant.

Thanks!

Awabi Lover
11-28-10, 19:10
$100, $105, $60, $80 makes it easier to read. Or am I just oldLet's stick to the number and it's easier to read.

Nomad03
11-28-10, 23:02
Went there the other day to try it out. MS took me to the room and asked me to wait 3 minutes. Thought that was a weird estimate, but waited. Noticed the room was clean, but the carpet felt kinda gross, like there was oil or something on there. Tried not to think about it and waited. In walks a nice looking lady with long, past her shoulders, hair, maybe 120 lbs. At the most. Tells me her name is Li Li, maybe mid to late 30's. Starts a pretty good mid pressure massage and when she gets to my head, I start rubbing her legs. She doesn't object, so I start wandering my hands higher. About 30 minutes go by and I'm thinking if we are going to do something, we better start as it's getting late. On the flip she covers jr with a towel and works around him, not really touching him much. I thought maybe this will be legit as this was my first time there. When she gets in arms reach, I go for her legs again and work my way up her dress. She gets the hint and puts one leg up on the table and allows me to FIV. She starts to rub on jr, but didn't ask me anything about FS. I sat up and started kissing her body and pulled off her dress. Seemed like this freaked her out a little as she started giggling and looked around like someone might come in. I kissed her more and I could feel she was really tense. After a bit, she asked me to lie back down and continued with the HJ. Kept going till I popped. Jumped in the shower, came back in and she gave me a bottle of water. Paid and left. She's a nice lady, place is nice, massage was decent, pretty good conversation, but didn't offer FS. Maybe get next time. L / A/S 7/8/7, 60+60. Mahalo

Zzzzzzz
11-28-10, 23:16
$100, $105, $60, $80 makes it easier to read. Or am I just oldI was told that the usage of $ (as in $, $.05, .6, and. 8, above) was to reduce cashflow visibility and to be a little more discreet about mongering. Maybe it's a moot point because LE will read this forum regardless of how we write about what we do?

Stangman808
11-29-10, 01:51

Would repeat and recommend. But honestly. I was in the mood for something different and didn't quite make it for me. Paid 200 for all (60 massage. 140 for extra). For those who maybe interested in what Jennifer / Junko from Sakura University looks like:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2362087&image=2382570

The photo is a little blurry around her face, but she is quite attractive with a great body.

Darkman808
11-29-10, 04:23
For those who maybe interested in what Jennifer / Junko from Sakura University looks like:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2362087&image=2382570

The photo is a little blurry around her face, but she is quite attractive with a great body. Yep. That's her alright!

Ogohunter
11-29-10, 04:31
Is Nan sill around? Haven't seen her in TH ads on craigslist recently. In a side note say Juley a few weeks back. Was a little drunk and in the mood for some fun. Gave my I'd to the gaurd (which I hate doing, thinking about getting a fake I'd) Juley met me at the elevator. She looked as advertised, nice face (7-8) , athletic body (7) , and maybe early 30's. Took me upstairs and into a room. Started with a pretty lame attempt of a massage on the back an told me to flip. From this point on it got bad. She asked for 1. 5 for "boom boom". HOLD UP! I had to ask her again. Drunk and all I knew that this was way to much (thank you fellow mongers!). Declined and asked for a BJ / HJ for. 6. Long story short, got a he for. 6, showered and walked out. Haven't been back since. I also haven't seen her or Sashas ads on CL in a while. Any reports on Sasha? PM me with the goods.

Thanks!

John Ross
11-29-10, 04:36

Thanks!

Blake123
11-29-10, 05:43
Don't be asking for nothing more than a great massage as she is LEGIT! As all of the therapists that work there. Not all are legit. Anyone who has been reading this thread knows that HE is available with some of the MTs at TH.

Carmello
11-29-10, 06:18
For those who maybe interested in what Jennifer / Junko from Sakura University looks like:

The photo is a little blurry around her face, but she is quite attractive with a great body. Does she kiss? She full japanese? From what I recall from someone's post, she has a husband and 3 rich boyfriends who all know about each other. I got to find out what all this fuss is all about! . Its MILF time!

Kekehawaii
11-29-10, 08:26

The photo is a little blurry around her face, but she is quite attractive with a great body. Did she get a boob job? The last time I saw her, over a year ago, I don't remember her being that big.