PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Honolulu1
04-12-16, 12:16
ST. I used to go by Oleguy, but dropped out due to some problems. I am back, but probably will only PM. Visited Aiko last Friday.

Very good massage and then had HE. Asked her to remove top and then bottom so I could play. Would not daty or BJ or FS. Would let me taste titties and fiv, nothing more. Can you tell me if she will offer more on next visit, or is that all there is? Many thanks. If you are interested, I can advise on others that are fun, including Sunny. Sunny is one of the best BBFS you can find, $1. 5 total.

Thanks, JJ.Guess you got to be a long time regular of hers to get BBFS. YMMV. Nice to hear someone pounded SUNNY! Hono1.

BrothaBobo
04-12-16, 12:52
Nadia is great. Seen her a few times. You should leave happy and the end of your massage. HF 60 Tip 60I went to Donna's for a legit massage, and got there Donna said Nadia was going to do the massage. Got on the table covered with my towel and she came in and took off the towel immediately. The massage was not very good, but lots of teasing. On the flip, no cover. Lots of oil but refused HJ. Kept saying how hard I was ang giggling. Played with the boys, even rubbed the base of my shaft, but firmly refused HJ. Let me touch her all over, play with nipples a little, even gave me a few pecks on the lips and asked me to kiss her neck. After all that no HJ. Kept telling me is a sexy voice "I'll see you tomorrow. Call me tomorrow" etc. Very puzzling and frustrating.

Also she looks better than the ad. Very cute.

Licentious
04-12-16, 13:43
Guess you got to be a long time regular of hers to get BBFS. YMMV. Nice to hear someone pounded SUNNY! Hono1.Sunny is on the heavier side.

Aiko pick and choose who can put inside her MILF looking.

AwabiHunter
04-12-16, 14:50
I went to Donna's for a legit massage, and got there Donna said Nadia was going to do the massage. Got on the table covered with my towel and she came in and took off the towel immediately. The massage was not very good, but lots of teasing. On the flip, no cover. Lots of oil but refused HJ. Kept saying how hard I was ang giggling. Played with the boys, even rubbed the base of my shaft, but firmly refused HJ. Let me touch her all over, play with nipples a little, even gave me a few pecks on the lips and asked me to kiss her neck. After all that no HJ. Kept telling me is a sexy voice "I'll see you tomorrow. Call me tomorrow" etc. Very puzzling and frustrating.

Also she looks better than the ad. Very cute.So you got her Bra and shirt off to play with her nipples? Or just through the shirt?

I would have asked her if I could jerk off and shot a massive load all over the place, table, floor wall etc so she had to clean up.

AwabiHunter
04-12-16, 14:52
Anybody sample her recently? Didn't she work out of the Viet Nikki's place awhile back in CC?

I vagly remember someone saying she was cute as heck but don't remember if she played or not?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-by-cee-mexican-girl/5609040

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
04-12-16, 15:04
Are these the same people posting as 2 separate ad's? The phone numbers are different but the pics sure look similar?

Lusi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-body-rub-massage-by-sweet-thai-girl/6057747

Jenny.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-thai-girl/6019063

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
04-12-16, 15:09
I haven't seen this one personally but have been very interested based on the pictures she uses, too bad they are not real.

I have PM'd several very reliable Mongers on here about her and they have tried her and both of their descriptions about her were almost identical and I didn't tell them about the others post so I know for sure their info is accurate.

Both said she is Obese 160-170 5. 5" to 5. 7" really old like late 50's.

So don't expect to get any where s near the pics.

On the positive side one Braddah said she was really tight and a total freak.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-an-invigorating-body-2-body-nuru-massage-in-all-the-right-places-outcalls-only/5693388

Awabi.

Hawaii Boy
04-12-16, 15:32
Anybody sample her recently? Didn't she work out of the Viet Nikki's place awhile back in CC?

I vagly remember someone saying she was cute as heck but don't remember if she played or not?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-by-cee-mexican-girl/5609040

Awabi.Very pretty but no play unless she likes you a lot. The massage is very average and she talks too much during the massage and you can't relax.

HB.

Seeker963
04-12-16, 16:53
I haven't seen this one personally but have been very interested based on the pictures she uses, too bad they are not real.

I have PM'd several very reliable Mongers on here about her and they have tried her and both of their descriptions about her were almost identical and I didn't tell them about the others post so I know for sure their info is accurate.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-an-invigorating-body-2-body-nuru-massage-in-all-the-right-places-outcalls-only/5693388

Awabi.Better or worse than Claudia?

AwabiHunter
04-12-16, 17:16
Better or worse than Claudia?I don't know cause I never seen Anela, I have seen Claudia and have reviewed her before, maybe someone else can draw a comparison for us?

Member #6232
04-12-16, 17:26
Are these the same people posting as 2 separate ad's? The phone numbers are different but the pics sure look similar?

Lusi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-body-rub-massage-by-sweet-thai-girl/6057747

Jenny.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-thai-girl/6019063

Awabi.Aloha bruddah Awabi.

Ad for Lusi is not Jenny. Lusi is darker complexion younger and working out of 2403. Ok massage and release. Jenny fair lighter complexion and older then Lusi. Alright massage and release. Believe she floats between 2403 and other establishments. Others may have more Intel but YMMV as its said.

Lataz,

O.

Shoots Brah
04-12-16, 17:48
Went to cute spa the other day in cc on the tenth floor. Was greeted by a Chinese lady, maybe about 5' 4". About 130 lbs. Looks to be about at LEAST mid to late thirties. She had kind of short hair with some highlights. I didn't get her name since I didn't asked.

She did a pretty decent job at the massage, didn't use too much oil up until she got to my thighs. Slowly lifted my butt up so she could reach underneath. Like I mentioned before, that's one of my favorite feelings ever is having my balls rubbed! LOL.

After about 45 minutes of massage, I flipped over and she started a slow HJ. Lifted her shirt up and she had what looked like Beez with very cute tiny nipples and Areolas. She allowed me to unbutton her shorts but said no put inside because of her monthly friend. I called her put and said then you should use a tampon or pad!

She did a very sensual HJ and lots of ball rubbing for me. After about ten minutes I finally spewed!

I probably wouldn't repeat since her looks wasn't my cup of tea. Damage was 120. Originally agreed to 100 but I actually went over a full hour at the end. I think they also have girls in cc812 because she told me she had to go there right after for other customers.

Still looking for that awesome massage and he, but hard to find!

WomenLover2
04-12-16, 18:39

Lusi.

Jenny.

Awabi.I have seen Luisi and she is nice sweet girl very accommodating.

Will repeat.

DJ Quick
04-12-16, 19:23

Awabi.Thanks for the info my bradah. I been trying to hook up with her but she only do out call. I will my kala to much better fish.

RicoSr1
04-13-16, 06:43
So you got her Bra and shirt off to play with her nipples? Or just through the shirt?

I would have asked her if I could jerk off and shot a massive load all over the place, table, floor wall etc so she had to clean up."Yes, me luv you long time sailor". "Come back payday, OK? Me luv you long time".

CSupaMan
04-13-16, 08:01
Adorable young looking Chinese girl hitting me up on Wechat asking me to come try her massage at CC 1506. Any one know what that establishment is called? Got the phone number, but just want to see if I can dig any info up first.

Mahalo!

DrMajikLuv69
04-13-16, 11:41
Adorable young looking Chinese girl hitting me up on Wechat asking me to come try her massage at CC 1506. Any one know what that establishment is called? Got the phone number, but just want to see if I can dig any info up first.

Mahalo!Not sure what CC1506 is called, but CC1508 was called Makai Massage and also Angel Thai; it might also had a couple other names over the last 7 years.

DeadHead1
04-13-16, 20:48

Mahalo!Did ya go?,how it go?

ManapuaMan
04-13-16, 21:14

Mahalo!I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

I said if I see you are not the girl pictured, I will leave (pissed). Ok. So I make an apoointment, show up in CC#812. Ring the bell, door opens, and there standing in front of me is a plain looking fatty see-girl who says.

Helen is finishing an appointment in another room and will be here in 30 minutes. So I say WTF? I had set the appointment earlier, why do I have to wait? "Oh customer wanted extra time so I CALL OTHER GIRL FOR.

YOU. She had already called someone before she opened the door to greet me. So I wait a couple minutes. Doorbell rings, she opens it, and in walks in this short, fat Chinese woman who was the living definition of.

A female ogre. She was so fucking ugly, I had could not stand to look at her twice. I looked at that lying Chinese version of Hillary Clinton and told her you are terrible liar and deceiver and left!!

Fuck these Wechat fake bitches!! I've had other Wechat relationships develop into friendships but all these posters that use pictures that show girls that look really young and sexy on Wechat are usually.

Pros looking for easy meat or someone in China looking to scam you into buying iTunes cards. BEWARE of these Wechat crooks in China!!

Anyway went up to 2301 and busted a nut with a bigger girl who claims to be half Chinese & half Japanese named Noliko (something like that). Never had a rubber slipped on my dick as fast as she did it.

Good CBJ, CFS. Cute in her own way. Her natural tits kinda disappeared when she laid on her back. Implant candidate. Wham bam out the door back to work.

YOU BEEN WARNED.

MP Man.

WomenLover2
04-13-16, 21:51
I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

I said if I see you are not the girl pictured, I will leave (pissed). Ok. So I make an apoointment, show up in CC#812. Ring the bell, door opens, and there standing in front of me is a plain looking fatty see-girl who says.

Helen is finishing an appointment in another room and will be here in 30 minutes. So I say WTF? I had set the appointment earlier, why do I have to wait? "Oh customer wanted extra time so I CALL OTHER GIRL FOR.

YOU. She had already called someone before she opened the door to greet me. So I wait a couple minutes. Doorbell rings, she opens it, and in walks in this short, fat Chinese woman who was the living definition of.

A female ogre. She was so fucking ugly, I had could not stand to look at her twice. I looked at that lying Chinese version of Hillary Clinton and told her you are terrible liar and deceiver and left!!

Fuck these Wechat fake bitches!! I've had other Wechat relationships develop into friendships but all these posters that use pictures that show girls that look really young and sexy on Wechat are usually.

Pros looking for easy meat or someone in China looking to scam you into buying iTunes cards. BEWARE of these Wechat crooks in China!!

Anyway went up to 2301 and busted a nut with a bigger girl who claims to be half Chinese & half Japanese named Noliko (something like that). Never had a rubber slipped on my dick as fast as she did it.

Good CBJ, CFS. Cute in her own way. Her natural tits kinda disappeared when she laid on her back. Implant candidate. Wham bam out the door back to work.

YOU BEEN WARNED.

MP Man.How tall and heavy is Noriko? Is she pretty? How old.

Where is her ad? Thank you.

CutheBull
04-13-16, 22:05
3rd appotimant with pat, heavy tips nice convo, towel never stayed on, I mean she probabaly can paint jr by now on a point on how much she saw it.

Asked her str8 , any extras or do you ever consider, she goes on and on about how she trying to be nice about it and say no to people politely, the gentleman I am I couldn't get myself to pull a stack and try turn her into the dark side, really took my time with this one but I just don't think it's going to go no where she is legit as it gets.

Which is cool, great massage, great body exfoliation service, just no ending. So another provider in cs is no play.

A friend dm me about pacific relaxation and gave me a number of a girl that is suppussbly in cs and you can got the he but that number checks as a parolr in down town.

Tuf day in the neighborhood, will keep you posted soon as I can get my hands on anything worth an update.

Niteluvr
04-13-16, 22:17
Does anyone know this Elaine chick? http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/?prefix=http.www.

She's working out of Acworth, GA now. Had several reviews on the Atlanta forum so I was curious. A buddy forwarded me a couple of her pics, but I'm not a fan of chunky legs so chose not to partake. Elaine slammed me via PM, demanding that I delete her pics. Apparently she can't accept an honest opinion about her looks.

You've been warned.

H Mobius
04-13-16, 22:40

Mahalo!It does not have a name, such as with respect to a parking pass. I am not 100% certain this is the ad I responded to, since there are numerous similar ads:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5537762516.html

Fake pics of course, but she was attractive; nothing like what Manapua Man experienced in 812.

Claiming the girl is busy with a guy who wanted more time seems to be an old tactic, and a maddening one at that.

Member #5810
04-13-16, 22:49
I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

YOU BEEN WARNED.

MP Man.Wow. Thanks for the warning. Shit that really sucks man. Appreciate you posting to give us warning. Think I'll stick to the AMPs. Damn what a nightmare!

EmSee
04-14-16, 02:39
Call for Nadia. Made sure she was in. Lady over phone says yes. Got to their spot. Someone answers the door and goes "for Nadia" I say yes. Lay in bed naked. And some other girl comes in. I'm like "where's Nadia". Girl goes she don't work today. WTF. Bait Switch. So I get up off the table. She goes I do whatchu want. So I believe. She was hella cute tho. But lies again. Covered massage, not hint of play, and went Hella over board with the oil. I made sure to show I didn't enjoy my session. Give her a hundred. Asked for 40 back. And tipped her the dollar bills I had which was like 3 to 4 bucks.

Is Thailand massage known for bait switches?

Won't repeat. Suggest to AVOID!!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536267657.html

AllNuts
04-14-16, 02:57
Does anyone know this Elaine chick? http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/?prefix=http.www.

She's working out of Acworth, GA now. Had several reviews on the Atlanta forum so I was curious. A buddy forwarded me a couple of her pics, but I'm not a fan of chunky legs so chose not to partake. Elaine slammed me via PM, demanding that I delete her pics. Apparently she can't accept an honest opinion about her looks.

You've been warned.In Hawaii she's a MT that works out of Pearl City and goes by name Monique or Monica. She is super touchy about any hint of comments made about her so it's not surprising to hear of your backlash, pretty standard on her part.

SlappinBellies
04-14-16, 04:05
Call for Nadia. Made sure she was in. Lady over phone says yes. Got to their spot. Someone answers the door and goes "for Nadia" I say yes. Lay in bed naked. And some other girl comes in. I'm like "where's Nadia". Girl goes she don't work today. WTF. Bait Switch. So I get up off the table. She goes I do whatchu want. So I believe. She was hella cute tho. But lies again. Covered massage, not hint of play, and went Hella over board with the oil. I made sure to show I didn't enjoy my session. Give her a hundred. Asked for 40 back. And tipped her the dollar bills I had which was like 3 to 4 bucks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536267657.htmlYou should be thankful you neva get Nadia. She look like one katoey. Yikes.

Blake123
04-14-16, 04:52

You've been warned.When here, she works out of her home in Leeward Oahu. I've seen her a few times going back about five years and last saw her about two years ago. She was not as big as the pics you posted when I last saw her. She has a set of awesome man-mades to die for. I would see her again when she returns.

CSupaMan
04-14-16, 05:17

YOU BEEN WARNED.

MP Man.Appreciate the heads up MP Man! Definitely not checking out #812 LOL can't even fathom a Chinese female Ogre! On the flip side though Wechat can actually be a tool for freebies / relationships. I used it to communicate with providers and ended up dating them after.

Smokin Gun
04-14-16, 05:36

YOU BEEN WARNED.

MP Man.Almost every Wechat profile that shows a hot looking young girl is a scam looking to separate your money from your wallet without even meeting up with them. It's funny because most of the conversations lead to them trying to get you to buy itunes cards. Then they ask you to send them the confirmation codes by text as a condition to meet up with them. I read about the scam on the internet so I never fell into their trap.

Hawaii Boy
04-14-16, 12:27

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536267657.htmlVera runs a great place there and I have never had a problem. I am shocked to hear that about the place. I would text Vera and tell her the story and see if she will do anything about it for you.

HB.

LoseMoney23
04-14-16, 13:12
Vera runs a great place there and I have never had a problem. I am shocked to hear that about the place. I would text Vera and tell her the story and see if she will do anything about it for you.

HB.Did you ask for a Thai Massang from Nadia or a Thai Massage from Nadia? You probably asked for the Massang and got it.

Coffee Bean
04-14-16, 15:41
Did you ask for a Thai Massang from Nadia or a Thai Massage from Nadia? You probably asked for the Massang and got it.Nadia works out of 2503 Pin Thai massage. You went to wrong room. She left Vera's a couple months ago.

NotFie
04-14-16, 16:01
I've been lurking for a little bit and am interested in a nice Japanese MT with some extras. Can anyone who has tried both of these Japanese women provide any feedback? From reading the other reports, it sounds like Aiko provides a better massage. Both of them do HE with FIV, but Aiko allows tittie sucking. Does Mie also allow that? Do either of them allow kissing?

I noticed Mie also does out calls. Has anyone tried that out? I know some folks were interested in pipe fitting. It might be a little easier to get the job done without a kid outside to worry about.

Prospecs
04-14-16, 17:47
Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.

JohnnyZero
04-14-16, 18:40
Not sure what CC1506 is called, but CC1508 was called Makai Massage and also Angel Thai; it might also had a couple other names over the last 7 years.I had really rude and poor service with Chinese girl named Jenni that demanded $80 for HE at Angel Thai.

PureSexxy
04-14-16, 20:04
Any information on this massage place?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5539353919.html

Ring60
04-14-16, 20:53
Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.I haven't seen her in ages also. Damn. Where did you find her?

CutheBull
04-14-16, 21:30
Hey fellas, so as I got more and more into the forum I read that some providers do offer prostate massage, for the love of god can any of you shed some light? Whats going on and why is it good (or not?) and lastly feel free to dm if anything that you want to share, thinking it might be something that I would like to try, I did ran a few searches but quite frankly didn't get the answers I wanted needed. Thanbs a bunch.

Prospecs
04-14-16, 22:21
I haven't seen her in ages also. Damn. Where did you find her?Not even a deep massage. Very weak massage. Complaining about her elbow when I asked for more pressure.

PMool44
04-14-16, 23:02
Does anyone have experience with Uma Thai Spa in Koko Marina?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5534790351.html

Wondering if they play? It's kind of expensive there. I'm just assuming HE should be included in those rates, right? LOL.

RicoSr1
04-14-16, 23:40
Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.Don't waste your time and spend your $ elsewhere! Weak massage, and mechanical "Jack Hammer HJ"! I tried again after a few years, thought maybe her service may have improved, considering her age and the MT competition out there, she would be will to give more. Nope, same old weak massage and complains about her arm and hand pains. One Benjamin. Forget about it!

DrMajikLuv69
04-15-16, 00:55
I had really rude and poor service with Chinese girl named Jenni that demanded $80 for HE at Angel Thai.Sorry to hear that JohnnyZero. 80.00 bucks Tip is pretty steep just for a HJ. IMO if it is only a single shot HJ then 40 tip or maybe 50 tip or at most 60 tip is good for a HJ (only). If it was MSOG HJ then maybe 70 or 80 bucks tip.

I have never tried Jenni. Is she new?

In Nov 2013 there was a girl named "Jenny" at CC1508. I'm not sure if the "Jenni" you saw is the same Jenny I saw in 2013. The Jenny i saw did provide HJ. She was i think Chinese too. Average looks. Massage was ok. Service not good; The Jenny I saw ripped me off about 25 minutes. Oh and because she ripped me off 25 minutes, I tipped her appropriately for the time. I never went to see her again.

Captin Crunch
04-15-16, 01:10
I've been lurking for a little bit and am interested in a nice Japanese MT with some extras. Can anyone who has tried both of these Japanese women provide any feedback? From reading the other reports, it sounds like Aiko provides a better massage. Both of them do HE with FIV, but Aiko allows tittie sucking. Does Mie also allow that? Do either of them allow kissing?

I noticed Mie also does out calls. Has anyone tried that out? I know some folks were interested in pipe fitting. It might be a little easier to get the job done without a kid outside to worry about.Does Mie have an ad?

NotFie
04-15-16, 02:36
Does Mie have an ad?I realized I had posted this in the "wrong" thread. Not really wrong sense they're both massage therapists, but the discussion was going on in the Craigslist ad.

Yes, Mie did have a Craigslist ad. I was just looking at it yesterday, but it looks like it got taken down. She misspelled her name and wrote it as "Mei" in that one. I think that's part of the reason why people were going back and forth with her name in the other thread.

Alohashorts
04-15-16, 03:39
Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.Tried it! Pretty crappy. Massage was weak. HJ was not good. Service went down hill since her departure to SD.

Mongers Rus
04-15-16, 06:15
Does anyone have experience with Uma Thai Spa in Koko Marina?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5534790351.html

Wondering if they play? It's kind of expensive there. I'm just assuming HE should be included in those rates, right? LOL.That's Lucy that used to work out of CC. No play, but excellent massage therapy. Can go strong if you want.

Rus.

Mongers Rus
04-15-16, 06:31

Mahalo!Place is new, called Sweet Park or something Park. Nice, sweet Chinese spinner, good massage w / nice HJ.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5539418363.html

Rus.

JohnnyZero
04-15-16, 07:18
Sorry to hear that JohnnyZero. 80.00 bucks Tip is pretty steep just for a HJ. IMO if it is only a single shot HJ then 40 tip or maybe 50 tip or at most 60 tip is good for a HJ (only). If it was MSOG HJ then maybe 70 or 80 bucks tip.

In Nov 2013 there was a girl named "Jenny" at CC1508. I'm not sure if the "Jenni" you saw is the same Jenny I saw in 2013. The Jenny i saw did provide HJ. She was i think Chinese too. Average looks. Massage was ok. Service not good; The Jenny I saw ripped me off about 25 minutes. Oh and because she ripped me off 25 minutes, I tipped her appropriately for the time. I never went to see her again.I believe this is the same one. Your description fits the service I remembered.

Hawaii Boy
04-15-16, 13:45
Hey fellas, so as I got more and more into the forum I read that some providers do offer prostate massage, for the love of god can any of you shed some light? Whats going on and why is it good (or not?) and lastly feel free to dm if anything that you want to share, thinking it might be something that I would like to try, I did ran a few searches but quite frankly didn't get the answers I wanted needed. Thanbs a bunch.Call Cute Spa and ask for Apple at suite 1011 and she will give you a complete inspection and massage. She has small hands and will go wrist deep in there to check it out.

HB.

AwabiHunter
04-15-16, 14:11
Hey fellas, so as I got more and more into the forum I read that some providers do offer prostate massage, for the love of god can any of you shed some light? Whats going on and why is it good (or not?) and lastly feel free to dm if anything that you want to share, thinking it might be something that I would like to try, I did ran a few searches but quite frankly didn't get the answers I wanted needed. Thanbs a bunch.Try her if you are curious.

LoseMoney23
04-15-16, 14:49
Sorry to hear that JohnnyZero. 80.00 bucks Tip is pretty steep just for a HJ. IMO if it is only a single shot HJ then 40 tip or maybe 50 tip or at most 60 tip is good for a HJ (only). If it was MSOG HJ then maybe 70 or 80 bucks tip.

In Nov 2013 there was a girl named "Jenny" at CC1508. I'm not sure if the "Jenni" you saw is the same Jenny I saw in 2013. The Jenny i saw did provide HJ. She was i think Chinese too. Average looks. Massage was ok. Service not good; The Jenny I saw ripped me off about 25 minutes. Oh and because she ripped me off 25 minutes, I tipped her appropriately for the time. I never went to see her again.Cherry will also short you and will answer her phone constantly. You have been WARNED!!

GottAPayForIt
04-15-16, 16:20
Saw her last year in cc 1020 now on 13.

Same outfits jackhammer he menu.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautifully-jenny-thai-girl-massage/6019063

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536268613.html

LoseMoney23
04-15-16, 17:53
Saw her last year in cc 1020 now on 13.

Same outfits jackhammer he menu.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautifully-jenny-thai-girl-massage/6019063

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536268613.htmlIs this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?

NotFie
04-15-16, 17:57
Place is new, called Sweet Park or something Park. Nice, sweet Chinese spinner, good massage w / nice HJ.

Rus.Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?

Hawaii Boy
04-15-16, 18:38
Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?That's afake picture, I got sucked it also and checked it out and found out about it being fake.

HB.

NiceBush808
04-15-16, 18:54
That's afake picture, I got sucked it also and checked it out and found out about it being fake.

HB.Yeah, I had a strange feeling it was fake too. I wonder if the therapist is at least decent looking, pretty and not some old fugly.

Niteluvr
04-15-16, 19:46
When here, she works out of her home in Leeward Oahu. I've seen her a few times going back about five years and last saw her about two years ago. She was not as big as the pics you posted when I last saw her. She has a set of awesome man-mades to die for. I would see her again when she returns.Not a fan of bolt-ons, which is another reason I declined to see her, plus she looks a little old / worn. Already know a Filipina in Atlanta with big bolt-ons who works at a hair salon (used to cut my hair) but does massage and hand cranks on the side. Very curvy, slender and does it on the cheap.

Envy you being in on the island. Used to live there in the 90's and still have a lot of buddies over there. Good times.

TBoy808
04-15-16, 19:56
Yeah, I had a strange feeling it was fake too. I wonder if the therapist is at least decent looking, pretty and not some old fugly.Yes, went this morning and was told that pic was real and that's who I would be seeing. Anyways, said not here after I just confirmed her. Pic was to good to be true. MT was short Chinese girl, maybe late 20's. Left to conserve my funds, as much selections to choose from.

Murda808
04-15-16, 20:59
Hi fellow mongers.

I've been reading up on the massage therapist at century center. I am planning to check it out tonight. Any thoughts on the following?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-new-girl-here-come-to-see-me/3283363

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty/5462125

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-cuties-sexy-bunny-girl-will-take-good-care-of-you/2705065

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-at-its-best-see-candy-new-exotic-asian-beautie/6016260

Pm would be great, hopefully I can report after I do the deed.

Thanks in advance.

Murda808
04-15-16, 22:13
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kumanolikabebefrom-japan4hands-available/5581782

Was wondering if anyone tried here? Any good? Real or fake? Thanks.Anyone sampled?

Jammum
04-16-16, 11:59
I've seen both type of ads posted here with reports. I came across this one and am interested in testing her out.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/34dd-island-beauty-sexy-curves-soft-touch-call-now/5764274

Any feedback? Whats the difference with body rub and massage?

Member #6232
04-16-16, 16:06
Not sure what CC1506 is called, but CC1508 was called Makai Massage and also Angel Thai; it might also had a couple other names over the last 7 years.

Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?

Place is new, called Sweet Park or something Park. Nice, sweet Chinese spinner, good massage w / nice HJ.

Rus.Pic is not of person. Short Chinese part of the Chinese Network connection in CC. Rotates between 15,18, and other floors where their dragon sisters convene their "Massage" business though I be hard press to actually see actual cerificate. More like rub and tug establishments meant to gather the kala and get you out under the advertised hour. Mongers wanting their full hour need to make it known at initial appointment and meeting the so called "Therapist". If you want actual massagr, not the place. Just a rub and tug with so so visual stimuli and occasionally roaming. Some do offer FS but depends on who you get. YMMV especially if you click and they likey you handsome man. LOL. Your kala and your time. Up to you how you want to spend it. There are a few Independent who have decent massage skills and also partake HJ and / or FS but they're on the download (yeah right) and loyal patrons don't like to share. These forums have lots historical if you match search to CC and BP Ads along with "names" of these "therapists".

I would imagine CC Management is aware of the influx of the Massage Businesses. Why I hate going to that building nowadays.

Jeremy08
04-16-16, 20:03
I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.html

RicoSr1
04-16-16, 21:14
I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.htmlBut, I'm almost certain that the pic in the ad is not her, right? I know that YMMV, but is any play available?

Member #5438
04-16-16, 21:25
Is this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?Any confirmation on this one? Or any infornation about any girls she may have with her? PM if better. Mahalo!

WomenLover2
04-16-16, 21:36

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.htmlWhere is she located in cc?

How tall and heavy?

Happy ending? Cost?

Thank you.

H Mobius
04-16-16, 22:11
Any confirmation on this one? Or any infornation about any girls she may have with her? PM if better. Mahalo!Maybe I got B & S'd, but it was not her nor did I see her around in there. I got a 40+++ Thai woman.

NotFie
04-16-16, 23:17
I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.

Redneck 1
04-17-16, 00:14
I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.

WomenLover2
04-17-16, 00:52
Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.Thank you Redneck for the update. Another fake ad.

RicoSr1
04-17-16, 00:56
Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.Thank you Redneck for doing the search and outing this "Fake Ad"! I too knew right off that this pic was "too good to be true" as I responded to Jeremy08. And, Jeremy, shame on you to not be forthright in your report. If indeed you did see a "Helen" at this place, why continue the deception and not tell us who you saw, other than "she is excellent, young and beautiful?" I also posted a reference pic some time ago of "Jasmin" at Mango Massage who's pic is at MeAndMyAsian.com, Sometimes, I wonder if some of these MTs place their own reports (ie: HonGirl) to bring in a sucker or two. Once you're in the door, it takes some balls to confront them and walk out. All, your out of at that point is the parking fee. This site if great for us Mongers and best when we have each others back and post accurate and useful reports. Play safe my brothers.

H Mobius
04-17-16, 03:06
I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.

I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.

Ring60
04-17-16, 03:12
Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.

I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.Not sure what your talking about, QM.

Here's recent ad. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/qm-therapy/6130035 dated 4-15-16.

Ring60
04-17-16, 03:29
Don't waste your time and spend your $ elsewhere! Weak massage, and mechanical "Jack Hammer HJ"! I tried again after a few years, thought maybe her service may have improved, considering her age and the MT competition out there, she would be will to give more. Nope, same old weak massage and complains about her arm and hand pains. One Benjamin. Forget about it!Ah. To bad.

Was weak back then also. Good to know. Memory lane.

NotFie
04-17-16, 03:59
Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.

I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/qm-therapy/6130035

It looks like this just went up. She got rid of her old pictures and put up one new one. Hours also look to be a little shorter. I wonder what the reason is for the change.

Ernestm
04-17-16, 13:11
Is this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?This is a woman about 5'3". Previous reports on her in this thread, search for Nina. She is independent and floats with her friend Lusi. BTW Lusi and Jenny are 2 different people.

H Mobius
04-17-16, 14:02
Not sure what your talking about, QM.

Here's recent ad. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/qm-therapy/6130035 dated 4-15-16.I don't look for her ads. At the time NotFie was looking, there may not have been an ad.

I see he found her ad on another site.

Licentious
04-18-16, 13:20

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.htmlDon't waste your time here.

Licentious
04-18-16, 13:23
I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.Weigh this out.

Not much of a looker.

On the heavier side no FS.

Drama here on forum.

If you want a average massage it's ok.

Everything else.

Stay away.

BenZ88
04-18-16, 13:36
Weigh this out.

Not much of a looker.

On the heavier side no FS.

Drama here on forum.

If you want a average massage it's ok.

Everything else.

Stay away.Totally agreed. Save your money and go else where.

DiggityDang
04-18-16, 13:52
Yo guys, please drop the QM topic and let's move on. Anybody try this? PM me the deets and TOFTT.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spring-break-special-with-college-hottie-21/2649075

You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT.

Hawaii Boy
04-18-16, 14:11
I am getting so sick of the fake ads and we should do something about this. I suggest we make appointments with these fakes and don't show up and tell them after the appointment time they need to be honest or they will get played. Here is another one by the group out of 1501/1011:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5543643311.html

Here is the real ad:

http://houston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-2999-all-of-us-are-young-girlscome-to-see-usthai-massage/21711530

HB.

Hawaii Boy
04-18-16, 14:20
Yo guys, please drop the QM topic and let's move on. Anybody try this? PM me the deets and TOFTT.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spring-break-special-with-college-hottie-21/2649075

You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT.This is the same phone number used by suite 1405 - Peggy and Lina. You won't get anything close to the picture with those two. Also, Spring Breaks are over with so everyone writing these ads needs to drop the reference to it.

HB.

Relax808
04-18-16, 18:54
Interested in that one too. For real or just another scam.

You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT..

TruthSeeker
04-18-16, 22:14
Just curious, how is this related to 1011?

I am getting so sick of the fake ads and we should do something about this. I suggest we make appointments with these fakes and don't show up and tell them after the appointment time they need to be honest or they will get played. Here is another one by the group out of 1501/1011:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5543643311.html

Here is the real ad:

http://houston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-2999-all-of-us-are-young-girlscome-to-see-usthai-massage/21711530

HB.

Jammum
04-18-16, 23:44
I've seen both type of ads posted here with reports. I came across this one and am interested in testing her out.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/34dd-island-beauty-sexy-curves-soft-touch-call-now/5764274

Any feedback? Whats the difference with body rub and massage?No report?

AlohaJ
04-19-16, 00:24
Hawaiiboy,

I totally agree with you. Why is it we tolerate false advertising and have to waste time and money just to find out that the person you thought you were getting is not even close. I get not posting face pics or blur out tattoos, but they should be legit photos. If we start hurting thief. Ottom dollar, they may actually start complying.

OnlyMe808
04-19-16, 03:57
Make that TWO thumbs down!!I agree with the junk personality remark. Hard bags on her chest were also a turn off. I have gotten HE from her though. Many have. Especially when she was at Leelawadee and one other place before that in CC. But once they are on to websites like this they become cautious. Only give HE to someone they hope won't post about it.

Hawaii Boy
04-19-16, 12:25
Just curious, how is this related to 1011?Apple and her crowd that work out of suite 1011 and 1501 are the ones with all the fake ads and the leaders of the Chinese Network of CC. Every ad is a fake and you get the bait and switch 50% of the time.

That's what I mean my 1011.

HB.

Lualualei808
04-19-16, 15:23
Http: honolulu. Craiglist. Org / oah / thp /5545560627. Html.

Anyone has 411?

LoseMoney23
04-19-16, 17:44
Hawaiiboy,

I totally agree with you. Why is it we tolerate false advertising and have to waste time and money just to find out that the person you thought you were getting is not even close. I get not posting face pics or blur out tattoos, but they should be legit photos. If we start hurting thief. Ottom dollar, they may actually start complying.What we all should do is ask for a massage and pay $60 WITH NO TIP!! Just leave after your time is up. Make them massage you for one hour and ask for deep pressure. Make it hard work for them. Don't ask for HE or anything. If they do it on their own don't pay for that extra service.

DaveHi50
04-19-16, 19:13
What we all should do is ask for a massage and pay $60 WITH NO TIP!! Just leave after your time is up. Make them massage you for one hour and ask for deep pressure. Make it hard work for them. Don't ask for HE or anything. If they do it on their own don't pay for that extra service.Or. If I hear a Chinese accent, I just don't go.

WomenLover2
04-19-16, 22:24
Or. If I hear a Chinese accent, I just don't go.Rose from Sunflower is total fake too. She flat out lied to me that beautiful.

Sexy lady picture in 36 dd is her! So blatant lie!

I walked out!

EmSee
04-20-16, 01:38
Saw Aiko Saturday. Alright massage. After massage she'll go "all done. You need help with something else?" den laughs and starts with the HE. Will let you roam. Clothes off with panties and bra on.

Only con. You can Hella hear sunny taking to a guy in the next room. Walls so thin her music couldn't even drown out the talking. LOL.

For the Japanese lady's. She's way better den Mie and little younger I think.

She's here for six months. And will repeat!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-body-massage-808-724-8055/6094845

Hurrrrrajah!

SlappinBellies
04-20-16, 03:42
Hawaiiboy,

I totally agree with you. Why is it we tolerate false advertising and have to waste time and money just to find out that the person you thought you were getting is not even close. I get not posting face pics or blur out tattoos, but they should be legit photos. If we start hurting thief. Ottom dollar, they may actually start complying.Maybe providers want discretion. Likely, they don't want family and friends to know what they're doing.

Whatever the reason its not that much effort to visit one of the many AMP's on Oahu to view the line up. If you don't see anybody that fits your fancy move on. Before BP there was pennysaver. Pennysaver provided the location, no pictures of providers and you had to visit the place to view the line up. In BP if a monger doesn't see the girl in the picture he loses it. Really? Get real, be happy there's a female servicing you. If you think taking your dollars someplace else is going to hurt one of these places you have no clue. Many of these places are getting 30 to 40 calls a day.

Ck813
04-20-16, 05:26
So we ask for a Happy ending, what the police going arrest is for? Oh wait but officer the MT rubbed my balls and caressed my penis without my permission, oh officer, the MT caressed my nipples without my permission, oh wait officer the MT rubbed my ass when I specifically told her not too but look all the oil / lotion on my ass. Officer to me did you touch her breasts no sir. Did you at anytime touch her ass no sir. So what will the officer arrest us for? I'm serious because I had a MT rip me off and these were the questions asked and no one got arrested. It works two ways everyone. These MT'S aren't fucking angels they got skeletons in their closets too. Fuck with me I may disappear you. I had one yell rape on me after she sucked my dick but refused to massage me so I refused to pay her. She sucked my dick for a split second and she wanted fucking 70.00. I know a guy he carries a tape recorder a secretly records all his sessions cause he too was falsely accused.

Wow either she is extremely sensitive and over reacting or the dudes are just pushing it too far in which case they deserve what they get but if you simply ask for HE and are not aggressive and she calls the cops then that's pretty shitty, I ask a lot and get turned down a lot, if the providers called the cops every time I asked I would be in San Quentin right now.

Awabi.

RicoSr1
04-20-16, 08:47
Rose from Sunflower is total fake too. She flat out lied to me that beautiful.

Sexy lady picture in 36 dd is her! So blatant lie!

I walked out!Good for you WL2! If enough of us refuse to put up with the BS and confront them about the "Fake Ads" and they realize the loss of income, perhaps the word will get out thru their network and improve their ads. Also, short them on the tip if the service isn't good. Hell, we don't give the "expected average 20%" at a restaurant, if the service or food isn't worth it, "do we"?

But, I think the key word is to "confront her"! Let her know why she didn't get a good tip. Even with poor English language skills, she'll get the message.

LoseMoney23
04-20-16, 09:42
Looking for Sisi's place at CC.

Hawaii Boy
04-20-16, 12:43
Maybe providers want discretion. Likely, they don't want family and friends to know what they're doing.

Whatever the reason its not that much effort to visit one of the many AMP's on Oahu to view the line up. If you don't see anybody that fits your fancy move on. Before BP there was pennysaver. Pennysaver provided the location, no pictures of providers and you had to visit the place to view the line up. In BP if a monger doesn't see the girl in the picture he loses it. Really? Get real, be happy there's a female servicing you. If you think taking your dollars someplace else is going to hurt one of these places you have no clue. Many of these places are getting 30 to 40 calls a day.I respectfully disagree with your take on this. When I see a picture and I text and make an appointment and I ask if the girl in the picture will be my MT and they say yes, they are telling me a flat out lie. Then when I show up, they tell me oh the other girl was booked or they give me somebody totally different, that's what I get offended about.

If they don't have pretty MTs there, don't put pictures at all. If they don't want their family to know, tough shit on them and quit grabbing cocks for a living.

If I text them and they say the girl in the picture is a fake but they send me a picture of the real girl via text, I am ok with that as long as I don't have to park the car and spend my valuable time to find out the hard way I have been had.

Vicki (Apple) is the queen of the bait and switch and fake pics and she is the one everyone should boycott.

HB.

AwabiHunter
04-20-16, 13:15
So we ask for a Happy ending, what the police going arrest is for? Oh wait but officer the MT rubbed my balls and caressed my penis without my permission, oh officer, the MT caressed my nipples without my permission, oh wait officer the MT rubbed my ass when I specifically told her not too but look all the oil / lotion on my ass. Officer to me did you touch her breasts no sir. Did you at anytime touch her ass no sir. So what will the officer arrest us for? I'm serious because I had a MT rip me off and these were the questions asked and no one got arrested. It works two ways everyone. These MT'S aren't fucking angels they got skeletons in their closets too. Fuck with me I may disappear you. I had one yell rape on me after she sucked my dick but refused to massage me so I refused to pay her. She sucked my dick for a split second and she wanted fucking 70.00. I know a guy he carries a tape recorder a secretly records all his sessions cause he too was falsely accused.Thats some heavy shit bro.

CasaLingo
04-20-16, 17:46
I respectfully disagree with your take on this. When I see a picture and I text and make an appointment and I ask if the girl in the picture will be my MT and they say yes, they are telling me a flat out lie. Then when I show up, they tell me oh the other girl was booked or they give me somebody totally different, that's what I get offended about.

If they don't have pretty MTs there, don't put pictures at all. If they don't want their family to know, tough shit on them and quit grabbing cocks for a living.

If I text them and they say the girl in the picture is a fake but they send me a picture of the real girl via text, I am ok with that as long as I don't have to park the car and spend my valuable time to find out the hard way I have been had.

Vicki (Apple) is the queen of the bait and switch and fake pics and she is the one everyone should boycott.

HB.Is this Vicki same as Royal and Cute Spa Vicki, or different mama?

Mahalo, CL.

DaveHi50
04-20-16, 17:55
TOFTT.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548613233.html

This is a new place at CC Smile massage- not to be confused with the AMP on Queen St.

I believe the owner- a Japanese lady- late 40's or 50 ish are trying to hire girls. I unfortunately went and was serviced by the owner. Massage was pretty lame. I'm not into older women, I'm not into Japese women (my X was Japanese), especially if they have tattoos on their arms. No shower offered, no hot towels offered, paper thin unfinished walls, drapes instead of doors. There was another older woman there that looked even worse than the one who massaged me. Feeling lucky I didn't get her.

Ck813
04-20-16, 18:04
It's more then heavy shit, it's down right fucking shitting my pants. I spoke with my defense attorney and the statutes of limitations for this so called provider who yelled rape on me have gone up. I could really fuck her up legally now but I'm a better person. I will never forget and whenever I see that sign in an ad or posted I will never ask for anything. Remember guys we can't just touch them anywhere it is sexual assault. It's time we fight back against the bait and switch places or the ones that try to fuck with us. I never touch unless I ask first or they touch first then I roam. That was the first question the officer asked me, did she touch you? Well let's get off this fucked up subject.

Century Center 3303 go play guys fuck it I'm pissed so here is another place go have fun guys. The owner is the sweetest lady so slow guys slow or she will stop everything and go back 100% legit. Wow I should get pist more often and I will let all my secrets out!

Thats some heavy shit bro.

OnlyMe808
04-21-16, 01:08
Anyone know or have a massage from the girl at CC that goes by Rainy. Tall and attractive. From Thailand with hair colored blondish. I talked to her once and she gave me her card. Seemed friendly and smart. I don't see her advertise anywhere. Just bumped into her one day. Pretty girl.

Ck813
04-21-16, 02:11
Located Century Center suite #2503 and Selena is the MT owner or operator. Has one stall located 4th floor stall #101 but her vehicle was parked in the stall with explanation so I parked in guest stall. Foot wear las left at the door and the inside is very beautiful and clean. Went to shower but the shower smelt of mildew. After shower went into private beautiful clean room covered by thin white sheet. Lots of stretching then goes into lotion massage as I requested because I do not like oils. IMHO the massage is a 8. 5 out of a 10. Selena is pretty with nice soft breast as I felt it when they brushed along my back. Body seems pretty firm. Absolutely no play. This lady is so sweet and goes beyond the 70 minutes she advertises and charges only $60. I will repeat but only when I have enough money to go somewhere else to get a HE or MP after. Bottom line great legit massage no play with a pretty great attitude Thai MT.

LoseMoney23
04-21-16, 02:46
TOFTT.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548613233.html

This is a new place at CC Smile massage- not to be confused with the AMP on Queen St.

I believe the owner- a Japanese lady- late 40's or 50 ish are trying to hire girls. I unfortunately went and was serviced by the owner. Massage was pretty lame. I'm not into older women, I'm not into Japese women (my X was Japanese), especially if they have tattoos on their arms. No shower offered, no hot towels offered, paper thin unfinished walls, drapes instead of doors. There was another older woman there that looked even worse than the one who massaged me. Feeling lucky I didn't get her.The place you went to is owned by a Chinese lady that goes by Christy that's been around for maybe three years now. She has Yoyo and Yaya that work for her and both are sisters.

TBoy808
04-21-16, 03:00
The place you went to is owned by a Chinese lady that goes by Christy that's been around for maybe three years now. She has Yoyo and Yaya that work for her and both are sisters.Oh wow they are still there. Seen her for a legit massage about a year ago. At least she was on the younger side and skinny, but not very pretty, if I remember right. Pretty good, legit massage.

Fleshlight
04-21-16, 04:38
The place you went to is owned by a Chinese lady that goes by Christy that's been around for maybe three years now. She has Yoyo and Yaya that work for her and both are sisters.Place is total legit. Even talked to Christie about making more money, but she's not into HE.

Flesh.

Hawaii Boy
04-21-16, 12:27
Anyone know or have a massage from the girl at CC that goes by Rainy. Tall and attractive. From Thailand with hair colored blondish. I talked to her once and she gave me her card. Seemed friendly and smart. I don't see her advertise anywhere. Just bumped into her one day. Pretty girl.Walk away. Average massage and no play. Walk away.

HB.

Hawaii Boy
04-21-16, 12:29
Is this Vicki same as Royal and Cute Spa Vicki, or different mama?

Mahalo, CL.The same one. Chinese lady in shape, older, and likes to rip up your anus.

HB.

DaveHi50
04-21-16, 16:20
Located Century Center suite #2503 and Selena is the MT owner or operator. Has one stall located 4th floor stall #101 but her vehicle was parked in the stall with explanation so I parked in guest stall. Foot wear las left at the door and the inside is very beautiful and clean. Went to shower but the shower smelt of mildew. After shower went into private beautiful clean room covered by thin white sheet. Lots of stretching then goes into lotion massage as I requested because I do not like oils. IMHO the massage is a 8. 5 out of a 10. Selena is pretty with nice soft breast as I felt it when they brushed along my back. Body seems pretty firm. Absolutely no play. This lady is so sweet and goes beyond the 70 minutes she advertises and charges only $60. I will repeat but only when I have enough money to go somewhere else to get a HE or MP after. Bottom line great legit massage no play with a pretty great attitude Thai MT.I agree with the review. Great massage by her and Aida. Actually Aida is a 9. 5 out of 10 IMHO. Both are sweet women. I highly recommend.

DJ Quick
04-21-16, 17:47
Have any of you fellow mongers tried Lilly the blonde Caucasian female who advertised in BP massage? I called today but Asian speaking lady said she's off today and will work tomorrow from 2 pm - 10 pm. HMU guys.

CasaLingo
04-21-16, 20:17
The same one. Chinese lady in shape, older, and likes to rip up your anus.

HB.Thanks HB. Funny, I experienced her style of massage in one of my first ventures into the wild blue yonder. Just her alone in the little Royal apartment. Haven't seen her in a couple of years after I discovered the marvels of the AMP. Never looked back, even when just' feeling like a tug. Maybe just naive but I didn't take her as a major player ir mama type, but I guess she has some history.

CL.

Ck813
04-21-16, 20:57
Thank you for the correction. Spell check. Selena was so happy when I told her I would review her. I didn't tell her where I would review her. She is the sweetest Thai MT I have met yet! Thank you Selena!!

I agree with the review. Great massage by her and Aida. Actually Aida is a 9. 5 out of 10 IMHO. Both are sweet women. I highly recommend.

Ck813
04-21-16, 21:19
Yesterday was a $280 dollar day and walked away with s shit ass hand job and one pretty darn good massage by Selena from Spaya Thai Massage.

Century Center #1608 idk where parking is because I was in the guest stall. Foot wear left at door, called and met by MT Taiwenese 15 minutes later. Huge ass tits probably 36 D'S bolt ons no ass face probably a 7/10 maybe 30-35 she shouldn't talk. Massage skills suck all the way around but she tries hard. She tries very hard to please always asking if pressure is okay, asking if you are okay etc. After probably 30 minutes asked me to turn over and then said everything is on the menu. $60 HJ, $100 BJ, $150 FS everything covered except HJ. No BBBJ so opted for HJ. To suck on her tits fuck I paid her $25 more stupid on my part because she just started stroking me faster. HJ was hard as fuck and it hurt. When I came she didn't want to touch my cum because she started to lay off my dick. I was pissed. I asked her to keep stroking and she stroked so hard thought my dick was going to get ripped right off. For an old timer my hormones did me in. I paid $85 up front wrong already. I paid $25 more to suck her tits another wrong. These bitches who poor service and cut time short should never be able to work or she should be given the chance to make it up or like how we mess up at work same thing. One strike from me so oral warning, step up your game sister or lose all your business. I will never repeat and suggest if you go let her know her service sucked and she better up he game. My fault too.

H Mobius
04-21-16, 22:24
Walk away. Average massage and no play. Walk away.

HB.Haha. Same experience here. I was stoked when she closed the curtains after pulling the towel off, but PSYCH!!

DeadHead1
04-22-16, 19:59
Thank you for the correction. Spell check. Selena was so happy when I told her I would review her. I didn't tell her where I would review her. She is the sweetest Thai MT I have met yet! Thank you Selena!!How old is Aida?, had Selena before at another place. Think she took care, can't remember.

EroticaFan
04-22-16, 21:42
Beg to differ. Agree that Selena is strictly legit but when I had her the massage was mediocre at best. Weak technique which is understandable since she just started massage little while ago. Place is nice though. Thats about it.

Located Century Center suite #2503 and Selena is the MT owner or operator. Has one stall located 4th floor stall #101 but her vehicle was parked in the stall with explanation so I parked in guest stall. Foot wear las left at the door and the inside is very beautiful and clean. Went to shower but the shower smelt of mildew. After shower went into private beautiful clean room covered by thin white sheet. Lots of stretching then goes into lotion massage as I requested because I do not like oils. IMHO the massage is a 8. 5 out of a 10. Selena is pretty with nice soft breast as I felt it when they brushed along my back. Body seems pretty firm. Absolutely no play. This lady is so sweet and goes beyond the 70 minutes she advertises and charges only $60. I will repeat but only when I have enough money to go somewhere else to get a HE or MP after. Bottom line great legit massage no play with a pretty great attitude Thai MT.

John Ross
04-23-16, 02:21
Beg to differ. Agree that Selena is strictly legit but when I had her the massage was mediocre at best. Weak technique which is understandable since she just started massage little while ago. Place is nice though. Thats about it.One post, but I have to agree. Selena worked at Zenza and Emerald Thai and her massage was average. Very, very nice and definitely no hanky panky.

Barefoot
04-23-16, 03:22
It's more then heavy shit, it's down right fucking shitting my pants. I spoke with my defense attorney and the statutes of limitations for this so called provider who yelled rape on me have gone up. I could really fuck her up legally now but I'm a better person. I will never forget and whenever I see that sign in an ad or posted I will never ask for anything. Remember guys we can't just touch them anywhere it is sexual assault. It's time we fight back against the bait and switch places or the ones that try to fuck with us. I never touch unless I ask first or they touch first then I roam. That was the first question the officer asked me, did she touch you? Well let's get off this fucked up subject.

Century Center 3303 go play guys fuck it I'm pissed so here is another place go have fun guys. The owner is the sweetest lady so slow guys slow or she will stop everything and go back 100% legit. Wow I should get pist more often and I will let all my secrets out!Does that provider still in business / does she still have ads.

Logan 5595
04-23-16, 23:45
I got around calling her last weekend for a massage. It was worth the. 75 I paid. She gave me the full 75 minute massage with stretches and all. She is sexy and kind. No play but that is okay. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548883863.html.

AwabiHunter
04-24-16, 14:56
Holycrap, is it my imagination or is Veras tit out and covered by her hair?

Anyone ever get her to bust out her tits during massage or take off skirt.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/266444613/ed12a822b26756e3bbc328ff8053226c.jpg

H Mobius
04-24-16, 15:39
Holycrap, is it my imagination or is Veras tit out and covered by her hair?

Anyone ever get her to bust out her tits during massage or take off skirt.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/266444613/ed12a822b26756e3bbc328ff8053226c.jpgShe used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.

I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.

AwabiHunter
04-24-16, 16:37
She used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.

I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.Howzit HM,

Longtime no talk Braddah.

Yeah idk man they all seem to develop an attitude when they become owners, I don't know why, all the really own is a few massage tables and furniture and possibly the apartment if not leased, It always amazes me the shift in attitude. I've never seen her so maybe I shouldn't talk does she like big Schlongs?

SomeBilly
04-24-16, 19:41
Yesterday was a $280 dollar day and walked away with s shit ass hand job and one pretty darn good massage by Selena from Spaya Thai Massage.

Century Center #1608 Ck,

I think that was the last place I went before I left the Island back for home, The deed was not worth writing about but I will say that it was right after lunch so every time she would say "oh" while in mish I smelled garlic YUCK.

The one positive is that she took all of me like a champ while I was pounding away in standing mish off the side of table with no problem. I'm not massively hung like a horse but I strike the back wall a lot so it was nice to finally be able to unleash the beast on someone, even if she had garlic breath.

I come back to the island soon but I will not be returning there.

My donation in comparison was only 60/140, for a 200 total.

Honolulu1
04-24-16, 20:31
I got around calling her last weekend for a massage. It was worth the. 75 I paid. She gave me the full 75 minute massage with stretches and all. She is sexy and kind. No play but that is okay. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548883863.html.So Logon, where is she located? Was there a cover sheet? Shower provided? PM if you want, she posts on CL once in a while and could never get schedule appointment due to work schedule. Hono1.

H Mobius
04-24-16, 20:52
Howzit HM,

Longtime no talk Braddah.

Yeah idk man they all seem to develop an attitude when they become owners, I don't know why, all the really own is a few massage tables and furniture and possibly the apartment if not leased, It always amazes me the shift in attitude. I've never seen her so maybe I shouldn't talk does she like big Schlongs?As Rocky would say, "I dunno; I didn't ask!". I've never heard a war story where the girl was turned off by mass though.

Logan 5595
04-25-16, 02:35
So Logon, where is she located? Was there a cover sheet? Shower provided? PM if you want, she posts on CL once in a while and could never get schedule appointment due to work schedule. Hono1.She is located in Kaimuki. There is a big towel and a shower is available, though I didn't use it. She uses some great smelling oils. Very relaxing.

Hawaiian007
04-25-16, 14:17
She used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.

I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.Never thought I would comment on Vera but here it is.

Sorry to say those are mommy tits, big but saggy. She also has a mommy tummy that basically was never ever attempted to try and exercise back into shape. He body is kind of "soft" if you know what I mean as I don't think she really ever works out. Just from "experience" several years ago. She is a very nice woman and yes IF she likes you they were available. No nani ever but then again that was just me, maybe someone else got something but I really don't know.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

Cloe Stone
04-25-16, 19:14

.These photos are real. Nice girl.

Hawaiian007
04-25-16, 19:52
Newest one on the CL block. Anyone try? Think I have seen the one on the right before but heck I'm old I see a lot of things and forget. Wait what? Maybe more than you think as they offer 4-hand.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.html

Hawaii Boy
04-25-16, 20:33
Newest one on the CL block. Anyone try? Think I have seen the one on the right before but heck I'm old I see a lot of things and forget. Wait what? Maybe more than you think as they offer 4-hand.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.htmlI made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

HB.

WomenLover2
04-26-16, 01:02
I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

HB.Wow! Saw her picture! She is pretty. Wonder if picture is really her.

Please update us.

Jammum
04-26-16, 22:21

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.htmlGirl on right is Annie. SHe used to work at Paradise Thai in Aiea. Really nice, good massage. Beautiful girl. Tight body as well.

Member #5438
04-26-16, 23:21
I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

HB.How did it go? I saw her a couple of times about a month ago in Waikiki. Was 100 percent legit, full draping like my life depended on it, lights were blazing, and she seemed a little on the manly side.

As always YMMV so please let us know how it went.

Ernestm
04-27-16, 02:55
How did it go? I saw her a couple of times about a month ago in Waikiki. Was 100 percent legit, full draping like my life depended on it, lights were blazing, and she seemed a little on the manly side.

As always YMMV so please let us know how it went.Was she the one that was working off of Lewers St in Waikiki?

Barefoot
04-27-16, 12:25
Girl on right is Annie. SHe used to work at Paradise Thai in Aiea. Really nice, good massage. Beautiful girl. Tight body as well.Any extras offered?

MonkeyPoo
04-27-16, 23:41
I've been searching for a MT downtown with HE, but been coming up short everwhere. Been to the AMP at Kukui Plaza, but not into the AMP scene. Tried two places in CS found on CL and BP, but both legit. Tried two over at the Executive center (QM included), but both of those are legit too. Any ideas woyld be much appreciated.

MonkeyPoo.

WomenLover2
04-28-16, 03:37

HB.Did anyone receive play from Mint? Is Mint sister of Nikki?

Her picture looks very pretty.

Comp Dude 35
04-28-16, 13:55
Uncle LEO looking for leads. Bro, you need to RTFF and get some 411 on your own.

CD35.

I've been searching for a MT downtown with HE, but been coming up short everwhere. Been to the AMP at Kukui Plaza, but not into the AMP scene. Tried two places in CS found on CL and BP, but both legit. Tried two over at the Executive center (QM included), but both of those are legit too. Any ideas woyld be much appreciated.

MonkeyPoo.

Lkjhgf
04-28-16, 15:58
Uncle LEO looking for leads. Bro, you need to RTFF and get some 411 on your own.

CD35.CD, right on you smell that one.

MonkeyPoo
04-28-16, 17:52
[Deleted by Admin]

See the button that says "Report Post?"

You're new, I suggest you learn how to use it.

A2

DaTruth808
04-28-16, 18:52
I tried looming for the past reports on Amy. Zhe used to be at CC but is not at bishop. Can someone please point me to her old reports or pme info on her. She is a fucken hotty!

Hawaii Boy
04-28-16, 21:03
I tried looming for the past reports on Amy. Zhe used to be at CC but is not at bishop. Can someone please point me to her old reports or pme info on her. She is a fucken hotty!She is Girlfriend material and if she likes you she treats you that way. I really like her and she is definitely a great MT.

HB.

LoseMoney23
04-28-16, 23:32
Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?

Lkjhgf
04-29-16, 02:25
CD, good going got rid of the monkey and the rat.

Thanks Admin.

CD35.

Fleshlight
04-29-16, 07:38
Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?Owner wasn't kicked out, she passed away. Then Cici ran it for just a little while.

Comp Dude 35
04-29-16, 18:50
That one was too easy to spot.

Aloha!

CD35.

CD, good going got rid of the monkey and the rat.

Thanks Admin.

PMool44
04-30-16, 01:45
Has anyone try Thai? 39th floor. Wondering if legit or play.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.html

Jammum
04-30-16, 03:24
Any extras offered?Took a couple of visits, and she was still a little nervous. But she turned to the dark side on the 3rd visit.

Asianlover4u
04-30-16, 04:32
For those of you who has done a 4 hand massage if you get a he do you pay $2 total or what is the going rate? I assume you only come once or do you get to come twice?

If you only come once is it only $1. 50?

PM me.

Makana9
04-30-16, 15:25
No report?Jazz was pretty coll the couple times I was with her. Sweet, kind of business like, and with me I did not touch reef as I would others (ex. MILF Mia as a sample), so the porn thing I guessing does stretch ya. I enjoyed myself, would I go back? Not sure, I rather go back and see Sushi, more my cup of tea.

Makana9
04-30-16, 15:34

.The last couple weeks, she indicated she was here earlier in April, and will be leaving next week to go back to school in Cali. Truth, she showed me her pics with her scrubs on as a medical student. Answered door in 2 piece target type of tourist bikini. Bulges bc as later I figured, full Bush. Massage was ok, don't let her walk your back she does not know what she is doing. You have been warned. Sat on my back to get into deeper massage, spread me into Keiki eagle. Kind of teased under the baboys. Rubbed a bit more of my back, asked to turn over. Rubbed my chest and then my nips and asked for boom boom you like. Yups! Rest going be in PM for the seniors. I will say this? I went 3 times in 2 weeks, and my partner in crime twice. It was ok, young, gamer, and she go.

LoseMoney23
04-30-16, 16:53

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.html1000% legit.

BoxCutter
05-01-16, 01:49
1000% legit.1000% legit? Funny I got play from her sometime last year and I recall someone else stating that too. Maybe she changed her ways? Service was meh, so I never went back.

DrMajikLuv69
05-01-16, 03:13

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.htmlDid she change her name to "Thai"? She used to go by Kai. She plays, but from what she shared she doesn't play with everyone, she selective who she plays with. I've seen her a few times at various locations in CC. Massage skills were average, I left happy in the end as always. About a year and half ago she also worked by moonlight at Pattaya selling drinks. She was trying to get me to buy her drinks, but I didn't because I already seen her at CC.

DrMajikLuv69
05-01-16, 03:19
For those of you who has done a 4 hand massage if you get a he do you pay $2 total or what is the going rate? I assume you only come once or do you get to come twice?

If you only come once is it only $1. 50?

PM me.I have posted many reports on this topic RE: 4-Hand is MSOG. The price total for 4-Hand Massage MSOG is total 200, however depends on several factors. If the girls are cute, young, hot, and if there is roam, then the price could range from $200 to 240. There were a couple times I was allowed to video tape using my phone the two young cute LMT girls jerking me off, taking turns. I would never allow them to use their phone to record video, but because it was my phone it was cool.

Blake123
05-01-16, 08:49
The last couple weeks, she indicated she was here earlier in April, and will be leaving next week to go back to school in Cali. Truth, she showed me her pics with her scrubs on as a medical student. Answered door in 2 piece target type of tourist bikini. Bulges bc as later I figured, full Bush. Massage was ok, don't let her walk your back she does not know what she is doing. You have been warned. Sat on my back to get into deeper massage, spread me into Keiki eagle. Kind of teased under the baboys. Rubbed a bit more of my back, asked to turn over. Rubbed my chest and then my nips and asked for boom boom you like. Yups! Rest going be in PM for the seniors. I will say this? I went 3 times in 2 weeks, and my partner in crime twice. It was ok, young, gamer, and she go.She looks pretty hot and sexy. Thanks for the heads-up about the massage. I'm interested in the sex with her. Three times in two weeks? She must be very good. Mahalo for TOFFT and the informative review, Makana.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pegella-spring-break-special-with-college-hottie-22/2649075

Seeker963
05-01-16, 13:59
I have posted many reports on this topic RE: 4-Hand is MSOG. The price total for 4-Hand Massage MSOG is total 200, however depends on several factors. If the girls are cute, young, hot, and if there is roam, then the price could range from $200 to 240. There were a couple times I was allowed to video tape using my phone the two young cute LMT girls jerking me off, taking turns. I would never allow them to use their phone to record video, but because it was my phone it was cool.Other than mango, are there any places that you would reccomend 4-hand?

I've never done it myself but the msog for 200 seems worth it.

Good policy on the video, never thought to do that, but I guess for you the idea of a movie staring yourself make sense. I'm too camera shy and not that narcisstic. But maybe one day I could get the guts to do that.

Anyone else do the 4-hand thing or the video?

AwabiHunter
05-01-16, 14:33
1000% legit.She gave me a HJ on my first visit with her, granted it was awhile ago and she was a little scared it seemed but once she was convinced I wasn't LE she stroked the hammah, she went by the name of Kai back then, I remember because her hands were some of the smallest I've seen and only couldn't touch her fingers together when she wrapped around my schlong, I said I bet your pussy tight and she just smiled and didn't admit or deny.

Makana9
05-01-16, 15:06
She looks pretty hot and sexy. Thanks for the heads-up about the massage. I'm interested in the sex with her. Three times in two weeks? She must be very good. Mahalo for TOFFT and the informative review, Makana.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pegella-spring-break-special-with-college-hottie-22/2649075She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.

AwabiHunter
05-01-16, 15:42
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5564482382.html

Is she indue, extras?

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
05-01-16, 16:29
I thought was Junko at first but too tall.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html

Awabi.

Goser
05-01-16, 16:37

Awabi.Nice find. It is definitely Junko. If you click on contact, it is Junko's number. I must admit. She looks fantastic.

Spyda
05-01-16, 16:49

Awabi.It is her.

DrMajikLuv69
05-01-16, 17:22
She gave me a HJ on my first visit with her, granted it was awhile ago and she was a little scared it seemed but once she was convinced I wasn't LE she stroked the hammah, she went by the name of Kai back then, I remember because her hands were some of the smallest I've seen and only couldn't touch her fingers together when she wrapped around my schlong, I said I bet your pussy tight and she just smiled and didn't admit or deny.Same here. It happened on first visit about a year and half ago. She was also moonlighting as a hostess at Pattaya. She was surprised to see me at the bar, and tried to sell me drinks there too. However I didn't buy any from her, but told her I would go see her in CC again.

AwabiHunter
05-01-16, 17:32
Same here. It happened on first visit about a year and half ago. She was also moonlighting as a hostess at Pattaya. She was surprised to see me at the bar, and tried to sell me drinks there too. However I didn't buy any from her, but told her I would go see her in CC again.Is that a Thai hostess bar?

Wow if that's the case wonder if she is putting out too? Do the girls at that Thai hostess bar put out like K girls.

DrMajikLuv69
05-01-16, 17:38
Is that a Thai hostess bar?

Wow if that's the case wonder if she is putting out too? Do the girls at that Thai hostess bar put out like K girls.Yes, it's the one on Queen St. Like I shared I went there about a year and a half ago (about the same time I saw her at CC). I am not sure "if she is putting out too". She tried to hustle me drinks but I didn't buy any from her. I would rather get a massage from her at CC rather than buy her drinks. I don't frequent Pattaya much. However if I ever want Drinks and Thai food with pretty thai girls I do go there. There food is excellent.

AlohaJ
05-01-16, 17:50
So my wife and have been going to Siam Thai for 90 minute massages, once a week, for several months and tried a few different therapists until I found one that is extremely cute and gives one hell of a great massage. We went yesterday and my regular therapist was not available but while I was waiting in the waiting area a cute therapist walked past the waiting several times, looked at me, smiled, and hello. She came back, looked at the rest of the people waiting and picked me to go with her. She gave me the typical spill, undress to your underwear and lie on the table. I've never worn underwear and didn't plan doing it now, nor have they had issues with me going natural, so I took off all my clothes and got ready.

She came in, asked if she could walk on my back and I said yes, but no stretching. She's doing her thing and I'm totally relaxed just enjoying the moment. She asked me to flip and I did and she started to massage my legs. I'm a runner, so my legs needed a good working and she was doing an awesome job. She started to use her forearm, which felt great, and she bumped up into Jr. A few times, which woke him up from his slumber. So I'm laying there, getting a massage and Jr. Standing at attention, which neither one of could ignore. I'm not John Holmes, but I'm definitely in the above average in the size department, which lead me to believe she was aware of his presence. I caught her gazing a couple of times but then looked away. She finished the massage, no HE or even a hint of it, which was a tad disappointing for me and Jr. So unless someone can contradict with a different experience, I've made the determination Siam Thai is totally legit.

Jerry2058
05-01-16, 20:12
In Hawaii she's a MT that works out of Pearl City and goes by name Monique or Monica. She is super touchy about any hint of comments made about her so it's not surprising to hear of your backlash, pretty standard on her part.I seldom reply to any of the post I read here, I believe everyone is allowed their opinion, but I don't understand why someone would feel the need to comment on someone reaction to some of the less than necessary comments some folks make on here. If you don't like the way someone looks or she is not for you than don't partake. I have been seeing is provider in Hawaii for many years and have never had any challenges with her, and can honestly say she is awesome and has relaxed me many times after a rough week. All I can say is I hope the guys in Alanta stay away so she will stay longer in Hawaii and for the guys in Hawaii, same goes for you, you don't like sty away, maybe then it want be so hard getting an appointment! Funny, there must be quite a few guys who enjoy her company, I can hardly get any time with her!

Honolulu1
05-01-16, 20:29

Awabi.That is her, I check phone number and it's Junko!

Redneck 1
05-01-16, 22:06
Is she indue, extras? Still using the same stolen, fake photo that was exposed on the forum more than two weeks ago. So far her one-post reviewer "Jeremy" has never answered any of the various questions asked by forum members or even reappeared on the forum.

Nephilim3000
05-01-16, 22:19
So my wife and have been going to Siam Thai for 90 minute massages, once a week, for several months and tried a few different therapists until I found one that is extremely cute and gives one hell of a great massage. We went yesterday and my regular therapist was not available but while I was waiting in the waiting area a cute therapist walked past the waiting several times, looked at me, smiled, and hello. She came back, looked at the rest of the people waiting and picked me to go with her. She gave me the typical spill, undress to your underwear and lie on the table. I've never worn underwear and didn't plan doing it now, nor have they had issues with me going natural, so I took off all my clothes and got ready.

She came in, asked if she could walk on my back and I said yes, but no stretching. She's doing her thing and I'm totally relaxed just enjoying the moment. She asked me to flip and I did and she started to massage my legs. I'm a runner, so my legs needed a good working and she was doing an awesome job. She started to use her forearm, which felt great, and she bumped up into Jr. A few times, which woke him up from his slumber. So I'm laying there, getting a massage and Jr. Standing at attention, which neither one of could ignore. I'm not John Holmes, but I'm definitely in the above average in the size department, which lead me to believe she was aware of his presence. I caught her gazing a couple of times but then looked away. She finished the massage, no HE or even a hint of it, which was a tad disappointing for me and Jr. So unless someone can contradict with a different experience, I've made the determination Siam Thai is totally legit.Siam Thai is legit. Lots of grazing in the buff, but no HE.

Stangman808
05-01-16, 23:17
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5564482382.html

Is she indue, extras?

Awabi.

Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.In Post #13322, Redneck 1 found that the photo in the ad is fake. Go to post #13322 in this thread, to see the photos.

DeadHead1
05-02-16, 20:58
Siam Thai is legit. Lots of grazing in the buff, but no HE.Who was the good looking therapist? Did you get her name thanks for the info?

JabroniAdams
05-02-16, 23:40
Almost every Wechat profile that shows a hot looking young girl is a scam looking to separate your money from your wallet without even meeting up with them. It's funny because most of the conversations lead to them trying to get you to buy itunes cards. Then they ask you to send them the confirmation codes by text as a condition to meet up with them. I read about the scam on the internet so I never fell into their trap.Just recently hit up this place as well. When I got there, I only had a choice between Noriko? And Kuma. Noriko looked to be in her mid-twenties or so, not very Japanese looking, and nothing like the pics posted on the ad. Kuma looked very Japanese, but is a far cry from the 26 years of age she claimed; she looked like she was either late 30's or early 40's. I ended up choosing Kuma because I'm a bigger fan of spinners than thicker set girls. The session started with a very light massage, no oil, so she was just pretty much pressing on my back. Turned over for the flip and was offered CFS. Did the deed and bounced. Never going to return.

JabroniAdams
05-02-16, 23:52
You are not missing nothing Brah trust me.Just wanted to re-emphasize that you really ARE NOT MISSING ANYTHING. Her new location in the Kaheka professional building is a tiny little 500 sq foot office that is split up and divvied up between five different individuals in there. The walls there are paper thin and the AC was not working that day, so it was pretty warm and uncomfortable in that tiny little room. I primarily came to try the NURU massage, but sadly it isn't offered out of her current location anymore. The massage was decent and when I got to the flip, she acted as if she wasn't going to offer the HE. Towards the very end, she starts massaging my pubic area and got Jr. To full attention. Shortly after that, she made it known that a HJ with nuru gel is available. Opted for the finish and went along my merry way. Definitely not a repeat, and you definitely aren't missing out on anything because the Nuru isn't available.

JabroniAdams
05-02-16, 23:59
Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

Definitely appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Smokin Gun
05-03-16, 03:36
She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!

Blake123
05-03-16, 03:58
Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

Thanks!Looks are subjective. What one guy thinks is pretty, you may think the opposite. Sorry, but that's reality.

Downtown Zippy
05-03-16, 18:44
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568730464.html

Just wondering if anyone had any info?

CM0069
05-03-16, 19:20

Just wondering if anyone had any info?There was one lucky guy that had a nice story, but pretty much may have just been that and a YMMV.

Ernestm
05-03-16, 19:25

Just wondering if anyone had any info?There was a lot of noise about her on the thread a while back, search "Grace, Gracie".

Ernestm
05-03-16, 19:34

Thanks!The following Thai MT's are in regular my rotation and I find them attractive: Vera, Tammy (Thailand Massage); Jane (Thai Style); Neny (Modern Thai). These are others that I have been to that are attractive but I haven't been back: Selena (Thai Spaya), Amy (now in CS), Thanya (Siam Thai), Pranee (Paradise Thai).

Member #5438
05-03-16, 20:08

Thanks!Spinner, very pretty. Play is YMMV.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568813129.html

Surfer Ten
05-03-16, 21:06

Just wondering if anyone had any info?Her name is Gracie. She's very pretty, awesome bod, great personality and gives a really good deep tissue massage. Strictly legit and professional with me though. Not a hint of play and keeps me almost too tightly draped sometimes. For me her location is very convenient so I go there when I am in town and need a good deep tissue massage.

Drummer56
05-03-16, 21:43
Hey guys, looking for 411 on this lovely lady in Waikiki. Post or pm me thanks.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sensual-lady-100-real-pics/5483572

Yupyupyup
05-03-16, 22:14

Thanks!Vivian at Tiffany's is the hottest in my opinion. Legit as far as I know.

DeadHead1
05-03-16, 23:25
Vivian at Tiffany's is the hottest in my opinion. Legit as far as I know.I Agree with Yup. So legit for me also. Great gal too.

EroticaFan
05-03-16, 23:44
Vivian at Tiffany's is the hottest in my opinion. Legit as far as I know.Vivian is probably one of the better looking thai mt's you'll see. Of course, thai surgeons helped in some enhancements but that is neither here nor there.

NotFie
05-04-16, 00:03
I Agree with Yup. So legit for me also. Great gal too.Vivian is hot and gives a great massage. She works out.

TBoy808
05-04-16, 01:49
I Agree with Yup. So legit for me also. Great gal too.Same here, no chance for me.

Fleshlight
05-04-16, 04:46

Thanks!Cmon! Hands down Triya at 1221 Kapiolani.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5565953425.html

Flesh.

Nephilim3000
05-04-16, 09:24
Cmon! Hands down Triya at 1221 Kapiolani.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5565953425.html

Flesh.She is a pro. I saw her at the Stingrey Bodybuilding and Figure Competition Classic this past weekend. Nice lady.

StripedFashion
05-04-16, 13:47
She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.Ho, Hawaiian! Whats new, my braddah? Still groundin and poundin' um, I see.

Like the hula dancer girl on the $5 footlong Subway commercials from years back, when she showing sandwich size, she was actually talking about Makana.

Hawaiian007
05-04-16, 17:01
New Upper Kalihi Massage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5378464

TOFTT and I should have bailed LOL. She said her name was MiMi but I kind of know it was that crazy singing Chinese chick Lily or Lilly that used to work in Chinatown, then went to CC for a little while. She sings while giving a lame ass massage. Said "that's my picture" and that was a lie. Massage was lame, no lotion / oil nothing just light rubbing of the skin. Asked for deeper and got nothing harder just louder music. Her posting says -a combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.

Relaxing. You will feel great. Felt like a total waste, no extra no good massage not worth the. 6 per hour charge. Lots of other fish in the sea. She is actually Chinese and tried to sell me some face cream on top of that. I say BEWARE if you remember her texting you at all hours from that free app thing and the singing is so annoying.

Aloha my fellow mongers and stay safe.

AzianLuver
05-04-16, 17:13
Hey guys, looking for 411 on this lovely lady in Waikiki. Post or pm me thanks.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sensual-lady-100-real-pics/5483572Sampled her before. Great massage (not therapeutic), nice body, LFK, DFK (YMMV), BJ (I don't receall C or BB), CFS. I would put her LAS at 8, 9, 9.

Remarkable and definitely repeatable.

Fire94
05-04-16, 18:36
I just being honest, are there any providers that just do that? I'm stressed today and just want to go in and leave. Seep throat providers would be good. Monica at CHM still charged $150.

Jammum
05-05-16, 00:18
Jazz was pretty coll the couple times I was with her. Sweet, kind of business like, and with me I did not touch reef as I would others (ex. MILF Mia as a sample), so the porn thing I guessing does stretch ya. I enjoyed myself, would I go back? Not sure, I rather go back and see Sushi, more my cup of tea.Thanks!! For me, looks very interesting. I may test out.

H Mobius
05-05-16, 02:33
New Upper Kalihi Massage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5378464

TOFTT and I should have bailed LOL. She said her name was MiMi but I kind of know it was that crazy singing Chinese chick Lily or Lilly that used to work in Chinatown, then went to CC for a little while. She sings while giving a lame ass massage. Said "that's my picture" and that was a lie. Massage was lame, no lotion / oil nothing just light rubbing of the skin. Asked for deeper and got nothing harder just louder music. Her posting says -a combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.

Relaxing. You will feel great. Felt like a total waste, no extra no good massage not worth the. 6 per hour charge. Lots of other fish in the sea. She is actually Chinese and tried to sell me some face cream on top of that. I say BEWARE if you remember her texting you at all hours from that free app thing and the singing is so annoying.

Aloha my fellow mongers and stay safe.

007.Is she the skinny one with the D-sized jugs?

I didn't get hit up for face cream; guess I'm the busted windshield no sense put new wipers.

The link is a dead end. Not this one, is it?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-chinese-beauties/5179596

AlohaJ
05-05-16, 03:28
Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to go where I can get a good massage that will actually work out kinks but offers HE? I'm looking for Friday morning. PM me if its someone you want to keep out of the general pop. Thanks.

Poiuy2
05-05-16, 04:18
She is a pro. I saw her at the Stingrey Bodybuilding and Figure Competition Classic this past weekend. Nice lady.She was just attending this past weekend. Last time we spoke, she is not competing anymore. There's no way she could get back into competitive form that quickly. She needs at least 3-5 months.

Ck813
05-05-16, 06:27
Are you talking about China Mary?

Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?

Nephilim3000
05-05-16, 08:38
She was just attending this past weekend. Last time we spoke, she is not competing anymore. There's no way she could get back into competitive form that quickly. She needs at least 3-5 months.Poiuy2, Who said she was competing?! No said she competed in the show.

Hawaiian007
05-05-16, 14:17
Is she the skinny one with the D-sized jugs?

I didn't get hit up for face cream; guess I'm the busted windshield no sense put new wipers.

The link is a dead end. Not this one, is it?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-chinese-beauties/5179596Yes for some reason that link is dead now on BP. Your link works and that is the same picture she sent me last night -New girl LuLu". Yes she is the one with the D sized man mades. May try LuLu unless anyone can provide info. Not really feeling any special vibe there and kind of too open with the drapes blowing wide open and the neighbors yelling at each other literally 7' away from next house.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

Misohrny
05-05-16, 17:05
Saw erlinda a few days ago, so far one of the better mt that provides HJ. Not much of a looker, and kinda chunky 4 a fob pinay. Perhaps in her younger, thinner days she would have been a looker. Plays her Filipino music when she performs the massage. Standard damage $.

AwabiHunter
05-05-16, 21:01
Saw erlinda a few days ago, so far one of the better mt that provides HJ. Not much of a looker, and kinda chunky 4 a fob pinay. Perhaps in her younger, thinner days she would have been a looker. Plays her Filipino music when she performs the massage. Standard damage $.Yup you hit the nail on the head exactly, she let me burn that Filipino CD she plays its actually very relaxing music and if you listen to it carefully it is remakes of american music sang in Filipino, she does gives a very good massage and decent HJ, allows light roaming but def not FIV or anything like that, she is really cool and nice.

LoseMoney23
05-06-16, 00:00
This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!

TBoy808
05-06-16, 00:22
This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!Oh no, I was looking forward to seeing her, but that 's not cool.

WomenLover2
05-06-16, 03:14
Did anyone she her for a session? She looks beautiful in picture.

Did anyone get any play from her? Please advise.

Thank you!

AwabiHunter
05-06-16, 13:04
Has anyone sampled this one?

Inde? Does she play?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5572589369.html

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
05-06-16, 13:05
Did anyone she her for a session? She looks beautiful in picture.

Did anyone get any play from her? Please advise.

Thank you!I went there a couple days ago, there was no signs of play, she was a little standoffish, told me to leave my underwear on so I knew it was game over at that point.

Awabi.

HorneyinHilo
05-06-16, 13:52
Has anyone sampled this one?

Inde? Does she play?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5572589369.html

Awabi.I got a 1 hr massage from Mayaa a couple of days ago. Her pics are real. Some light brushing and touching, but no HJ. Left blue.

Hawaiian007
05-06-16, 14:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-have-a-great-time/6179071

IDK about you but this looks yummy. Any one sample?

Stay safe my fellow mongers and Aloha.

Hawaiian007
05-06-16, 14:55
This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!Aloha LM23- any chance of a link as to who this is? I will try and follow my idol Awabi and make her pay with my 20" tohei (4 x's 5" = 20) LOL smile my fellow mongers-its Friday!!

Stay safe.

WomenLover2
05-06-16, 15:00
I went there a couple days ago, there was no signs of play, she was a little standoffish, told me to leave my underwear on so I knew it was game over at that point.

Awabi.Thank you for the update. I appreciate. Wish she would play.

WomenLover2
05-06-16, 15:02

007.Wow! This lady looks so sexy! Wonder if picture is real.

NiceBush808
05-06-16, 15:08
Wow! This lady looks so sexy! Wonder if picture is real.I dunno. If it is real hope she got a Bush. She's nice looking.

Hihon
05-06-16, 20:28

007.I'm texting her and she wants you to watch her cam show first. Probably a scam.

AwabiHunter
05-06-16, 20:35
I got a 1 hr massage from Mayaa a couple of days ago. Her pics are real. Some light brushing and touching, but no HJ. Left blue.Thanks for the reply Braddah.

AwabiHunter
05-06-16, 20:37
Aloha LM23- any chance of a link as to who this is? I will try and follow my idol Awabi and make her pay with my 20" tohei (4 x's 5" = 20) LOL smile my fellow mongers-its Friday!!

Stay safe.

007.Halarious Braddah.

TBoy808
05-06-16, 22:57
I'm texting her and she wants you to watch her cam show first. Probably a scam.Yup. Need to pay $25 for webcam first.

Honolulu1
05-07-16, 12:20
I got a 1 hr massage from Mayaa a couple of days ago. Her pics are real. Some light brushing and touching, but no HJ. Left blue.Thanks for post HorneyinHilo, she might be one of those on your 10th visit maybe just maybe HJ. Hono1.

Kdub222
05-07-16, 13:31
Was walking out of Jai Dee the other day and there was a really young, good looking spinner going into vera's place. I would have followed her in to investigate but was with the SO. Would greatly appreciate any information from the brotherhood.

Kdub.

Darkman808
05-07-16, 18:01
My experience with her has been different. YMMV. The massage and conversation have been great with HE and mutual touching through her clothes. Tried to get more but was denied.Aloha bother,

Could you PM me please. Trying to find out some detailed info about a MT you had a while back.

Much mahalo in advance.

DM.

UkiSlamma
05-08-16, 17:08
Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!Standard Damage?

US.

OnlyLooking
05-08-16, 19:39
My wife has died of cancer. I need stress relief. I'm fairly new here and not a cop. Please does anyone have a recommendation for a place to go where I can get a good massage that will actually work out kinks and offers HE? Please let me know and PM me. Thanks.

Asianlover4u
05-09-16, 02:46
Does anyone know if you got HE from this Gina? I searched and there was posts of a Fat Gina but this one is skinny and hot. Since Gina works out of the same place as Vera maybe HE is an option.

Asianlover4u
05-09-16, 02:48
Was walking out of Jai Dee the other day and there was a really young, good looking spinner going into vera's place. I would have followed her in to investigate but was with the SO. Would greatly appreciate any information from the brotherhood.

Kdub.That might be Laila she is hot! Did not have a chance to partake yet but soon.

Asianlover4u
05-09-16, 02:50
Thank you for the update. I appreciate. Wish she would play.No HE, her place has no shower and bathroom is outside the building. It is not very private everyone on Pensacola street can see you walking in.

Bukake King
05-09-16, 05:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Ck813
05-09-16, 06:29
Doesn't Annie work there also? Anyone try Annie and see if their is play with her?

No HE, her place has no shower and bathroom is outside the building. It is not very private everyone on Pensacola street can see you walking in.

WomenLover2
05-09-16, 13:33
Doesn't Annie work there also? Anyone try Annie and see if their is play with her?Did anyone ask for play from mint? What was her reaction?

Hawaii Boy
05-09-16, 14:37
That might be Laila she is hot! Did not have a chance to partake yet but soon.The only spinners I know about there would be Tammy. She has a smoking body and is a classic spinner.

HB.

Spartacus77
05-09-16, 14:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Spartacus77
05-09-16, 18:51
Def want to check it out.I agree, I met both. Very cute, pictures are real, and they book fast (another reason they are less likely to play, they don't need to). Good luck in your pursuit. You never know unless you try.

WomenLover2
05-09-16, 21:32
If you keep that to yourself or not even share through PM then you shouldn't ask for info on others. The forum use to be so we could share away until people started telling providers about this site. I share but just to one maybe two or three through PM. Some I will just share here. Share and you get rewarded back. Don't share then don't ask!Thank you CK for your support and understanding. I agree with you that the purpose of the forum.

Is to help each other with what we know. That's why we're all here.

Spartacus77
05-10-16, 00:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LoseMoney23
05-10-16, 16:06
I heard that the owner there need's girls so bad he's calling and texting ads to come work for his SHOP. I put SHOP because that's what Chinese owners call their place. He goes my Mike (aka) That's the place that use to be owned by Yoyo of 2701 in CC The owner is even using wechat to get workers. If you get a call don't be surprised. He's probably paying too much for security if you know what I mean.

Comp Dude 35
05-10-16, 17:27
Wondering, are these their "real" pictures or??

Both look good, but just wondering, with all the fakes out there.

Any braddah willing to share some intel on these?

Lusi.

Jenny.

Mahalo!

CD35.

Kdub222
05-10-16, 18:05
The only spinners I know about there would be Tammy. She has a smoking body and is a classic spinner.

HB.Thanks for the info HB and A975. Will have to check them both out soon!

Kdub.

KaraSnsd
05-10-16, 18:20
Wondering, are these their "real" pictures or??

Both look good, but just wondering, with all the fakes out there.

Any braddah willing to share some intel on these?

Lusi.

Jenny.

Mahalo!

CD35.The pics of Lusi are real. She's chubby and wants a boyfriend. The ones for Jenny I believe are real for the top two. The bottom two photos are random.

Hawaii Boy
05-10-16, 19:09
The pics of Lusi are real. She's chubby and wants a boyfriend. The ones for Jenny I believe are real for the top two. The bottom two photos are random.Just walk away from these. You aren't missing anything.

HB.

Comp Dude 35
05-10-16, 20:58
Thanks KS and HB!

Aloha!

CD35.

Just walk away from these. You aren't missing anything.

HB.

Bono888
05-10-16, 22:29
Thanks for post HorneyinHilo, she might be one of those on your 10th visit maybe just maybe HJ. Hono1.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5578600703.html

It's been a while since I posted. Been out of action for a bit but I had chance to partake with this one. The pic is her but she looks a bit older and has a small pooch in person.

When I got there, the room had a funny smell. Almost like mildew. But kinda got used to it after a while. When I first saw Mayya I was expecting a lame massage and possible HE. Took a shower and laI'd on the table nude. She walked in and asked what kind of massage I wanted? Told her strong and walk on my back.

To my surprise, she was actually quite strong for her size. I actually enjoyed the massage alot more than I expected. I was hoping that she'll finish me off as JR was hanging out for most of the massage. She grazed him a few times but, left blue balls at the end.

Mighe try and give it a other shot as the massage was pretty good. Of course YMMV. GL.

LoseMoney23
05-10-16, 23:35
I always knew Mae / Soi 45 years old Thai lady had Lupus but now she is in really bad shape. No longer able to work because she is always fatigued. Only works when her handjob customers come in for their weekly release. She has such a big mouth she can never keep things a secret. Always very nosy about other people's business and has one of her co workers cook her dinner every night for her. Just recently saw her at Ala Moana but looks like she's losing some weight. Can't wait for her to get the hell back to Thailand as she's a thorn in my ass!!

DogsDay1
05-11-16, 02:01
[Deleted by Admin]You should change your name. "one who's mouth runs" long time monger. Just don't post. Private message now and then. You sound like a dick!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

And yours is "one hand clapping" because nobody can hear you anymore.

A2

Fleshlight
05-11-16, 04:29
Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.

Mongers Rus
05-11-16, 04:44
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5580042347.html

If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

Good Mongering.

Rus.