PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bookstores

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

DirtyDeeds38
06-12-14, 14:52
So I don't come across hypocritical, back in the days when Jen was a regular, I went and yes I got a few BBBJ in the booths and such from 3 different girls. One was Sarah, I think, kind of heavy set, a bit ugly, the others by Jen.

But that place is a living piss hole, nasty as fuck, the last few times I was in there, the girls were disgusting cracked out, toothless menaces to society. And the place is chalk full of creepy ass mother fuckers. I mean dudes you just want to turn around and beat the living shit out of for being so fucked up. If you take a girl in the booth, they will stand outside the door and or go in the booth next door, like fucking zombies. And then you have to deal with the twisted sausage lovers, who even after giving them to look of, "follow me again, I'll pound your fucking face in" they still follow you around. Go in a both, they pull on the door.

Yeah, sure, you can land the random BBBJ in that place, but honestly is it really worth it? And $13 to go in? Fuck off already, they should pay ME to go back in there. Only reason that place has not been busted is cause the cops are afraid to go in due to it being such a nasty toxic waste dump.

Sorry for the rant, but come on brothers, there are so many better options out there. At $13 a head for years now, they could have rebuilt the place, made it modern, clean and nice, maybe even brought in some liven ude dancing, peep boths, etc. Etc. But oh no, they keep it a nasty infested piss hole.

DMizzle26
06-12-14, 15:07
Hey guys what is up I've probably posted like 2 or 3 times on here, But I do respect the hobby from Adult Bookstores to Backpage all the way to Adult Massages. I have yet to actually partake in any of this because I'm in my 20's and judging from you all posts most of you guys seem to be a little older and I'm worried a guy like me visiting The Hill or any other bookstore would be a waste of my time because maybe the girls don't really pay attention to younger guys like myself I dunno Fellas tell me if I'm wrong or do you all normally see younger guys picking up providers.

I have a friend that used to work off of backpage and she told me she preferred working with older guys I'm wondering if that's how they all operate. I know most of you prob would say why would I be interested in Providers LOL. Well I like the thrill of it and I consider myself a thrill seeker. Anyways any opinion from you guys would def be appreciated.

Toy Soldier
06-12-14, 15:55
So I don't come across hypocritical, back in the days when Jen was a regular, I went and yes I got a few BBBJ in the booths and such from 3 different girls. One was Sarah, I think, kind of heavy set, a bit ugly, the others by Jen.

But that place is a living piss hole, nasty as fuck, the last few times I was in there, the girls were disgusting cracked out, toothless menaces to society. And the place is chalk full of creepy ass mother fuckers. I mean dudes you just want to turn around and beat the living shit out of for being so fucked up. If you take a girl in the booth, they will stand outside the door and or go in the booth next door, like fucking zombies. And then you have to deal with the twisted sausage lovers, who even after giving them to look of, "follow me again, I'll pound your fucking face in" they still follow you around. Go in a both, they pull on the door.

Yeah, sure, you can land the random BBBJ in that place, but honestly is it really worth it? And $13 to go in? Fuck off already, they should pay ME to go back in there. Only reason that place has not been busted is cause the cops are afraid to go in due to it being such a nasty toxic waste dump.

Sorry for the rant, but come on brothers, there are so many better options out there. At $13 a head for years now, they could have rebuilt the place, made it modern, clean and nice, maybe even brought in some liven ude dancing, peep boths, etc. Etc. But oh no, they keep it a nasty infested piss hole.Agreed! I don't need anything bad enough to hang at that place.

SpoonieLuv
06-12-14, 16:37
Agreed! I don't need anything bad enough to hang at that place.Agree. Thanks for giving me a reason to quit.

AssMasters
06-12-14, 16:48
How about a Sat Afternoon Session?Its hard to say. We meet up when we can both get away for awhile. We haven't been to the hill for months until this week. We meet at other places like the lake or park. I just happened to be in raleigh a couple times this week so we met there. We wasnt even going to go inside just stay in the parking lot but it got kinda hot and cramped up so we went in.

Maddox
06-12-14, 18:47
+1 to that.

It's depressing going in there and there's nothing sexy or exciting about it, if you're straight.

Agreed! I don't need anything bad enough to hang at that place.

TlCole2
06-12-14, 21:45
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CrazyTime25
06-13-14, 14:15
[Deleted by Admin]

I banned her, that's why you can't PM her.

A2

ThatAsianGuy
06-14-14, 17:27
Was any one there during this time? Spoke to the guy that works there and I usually ask before going in the back if any couples are there of if any showwed up that day. He mentikned fhat there was a couple that came at 10 and oplayed for 2 hours. Shame I missed it as I could have gone before work. But seems like early times might be were its at.

ColoneleOngus
06-15-14, 13:30
It's a rat nest all right. Careful hanging out there. You could catch lots of things including trouble. And what is with all those guys hanging around the backside of the building. And I saw 2 guys openly jackin in their cars. Get a room dudes.

Sorry for the rant, but come on brothers, there are so many better options out there. At $13 a head for years now, they could have rebuilt the place, made it modern, clean and nice, maybe even brought in some liven ude dancing, peep boths, etc. Etc. But oh no, they keep it a nasty infested piss hole..

GeniePants
06-15-14, 20:10
It's a rat nest all right. Careful hanging out there. You could catch lots of things including trouble. And what is with all those guys hanging around the backside of the building. And I saw 2 guys openly jackin in their cars. Get a room dudes.

.Hell, I've seen a dude or two just jacking it in the first theater on the right. At least go do it in a booth or all the way in the back where someone might enjoy it.

MrSmithwick
06-15-14, 22:54
You absolutely nailed it! I have been once and I was disgusted. I threw the clothes away that I wore in there. I felt as if there was dried cum on everything in there. I didn't sit on or touch anything whatsoever. Yes, it seems to be a toxic dna cesspool. Guys, there are better options and better ways to spend your time / money.

Sorry for the rant, but come on brothers, there are so many better options out there. At $13 a head for years now, they could have rebuilt the place, made it modern, clean and nice, maybe even brought in some liven ude dancing, peep boths, etc. Etc. But oh no, they keep it a nasty infested piss hole.

Maddox
06-16-14, 10:20
Very happy BB flute session for. 2. We've seen each other several times before but I've been avoiding the Hill for exactly what everyone's been saying as of late. I have a regular CL FWB but she's offline while family is visiting so I was hoping for a show that night. Went around midnight.

Even Ashley said it's getting too weird in there now.

The Hill needs to honestly clean up and become more hetero couples friendly.

You absolutely nailed it! I have been once and I was disgusted. I threw the clothes away that I wore in there. I felt as if there was dried cum on everything in there. I didn't sit on or touch anything whatsoever. Yes, it seems to be a toxic dna cesspool. Guys, there are better options and better ways to spend your time / money.

Enduro185
06-16-14, 10:25
I'm here today til 2. I'll update if anything wanders in.

Member #4632
06-16-14, 11:16
I'm here today til 2. I'll update if anything wanders in.Thanks for giving any updates. My hat goes off to you for spending 3+ hours there.

Enduro185
06-16-14, 11:20
Thanks for giving any updates. My hat goes off to you for spending 3+ hours there.I do what I can.

Older brunette just walked in. (50's?) Not Lydia.

Correction: just heard her say she is Lydia. (She's changed since I last saw her a year ago)

Enduro185
06-16-14, 13:52
Ashley has appeared. Lydia comes and goes.

Update 2:30 - Ashley is gone. Nothing else seems to be going on, so I'm calling it a day.

Ronnor
06-16-14, 14:14
Ashley has appeared. Lydia comes and goes.Or are you in the game! LOL.

My1965
06-16-14, 14:23
Thanks for the information. It's nice to have the inside scoop. And if you don't like the hill or what happens there then don't go no need to ***** about it. If Jen drops by I guess I'll have to leave work early.

Enduro185
06-16-14, 14:57
Thanks for the information. It's nice to have the inside scoop. And if you don't like the hill or what happens there then don't go no need to ***** about it. If Jen drops by I guess I'll have to leave work early.Based on some of the talk that I overheard, Jen may not be around for 8+ months. Disappointing news, I know.

Ronnor
06-16-14, 15:21
Thanks for the information. It's nice to have the inside scoop. And if you don't like the hill or what happens there then don't go no need to ***** about it. If Jen drops by I guess I'll have to leave work early.Thank you for putting me in my place. If ever you see me out of line again, please don't hesitate to point it out. Thanks again.

NiceOne14
06-16-14, 18:06
Let's all try to follow the example and at least get back to reporting current conditions. Most reports are after the fact. I haven't reached senior level therefore my reports are out dated.

Went last week. All the regulars are in and out. Saw a hot black girl showing off in couch room but didn't like when. We all got closer and left.

Tried to go by peg at about noon Sunday. No cash so I didn't stop. Looked crowded and there was a report here of a couple.

Grsmnky
06-19-14, 23:50
I checked out Pegasus Sun. Night it was dead just a few guys roaming around, I hung out for about 20-30 minutes. No couples or single women stopped in so I rolled on home, I wish I had a better opportunity to stop and look more often and on different or better days or times of day, guess that sux for me LOL.

ColoneleOngus
06-21-14, 17:54
Let's all try to follow the example and at least get back to reporting current conditions. Most reports are after the fact. I haven't reached senior level therefore my reports are out dated.

Went last week. All the regulars are in and out. Saw a hot black girl showing off in couch room but didn't like when. We all got closer and left.

Tried to go by peg at about noon Sunday. No cash so I didn't stop. Looked crowded and there was a report here of a couple.Agreed. Am at the hill now. Two ladies here earlier. One mixed, soft skin, great BBBJ. Other white, nice ass. They just left but said they will be back intonite with friends. Don't know if that means 1 or more? Anyway mixed one gave me free explosion while her friend watched. I am here till closing. It is going to be an action packed night!

RaleighFunGuy
06-23-14, 12:02
Does the hill charge for couples? Or at least let the lady in for free? Or would it be $26?

SpoonieLuv
06-23-14, 14:45
Does the hill charge for couples? Or at least let the lady in for free? Or would it be $26?I brought a couple in and they charged me 26. Non-pros. I was surprised see.

RaleighFunGuy
06-24-14, 11:22
I brought a couple in and they charged me 26. Non-pros. I was surprised see.Kinda crazy. I can see just charging the guy. But both. That's just bad business.

SpoonieLuv
06-24-14, 17:45
Kinda crazy. I can see just charging the guy. But both. That's just bad business.I know. Part of my pitch to get the couple there was that it was free. They don't know I paid.

SpoonieLuv
06-25-14, 15:10
Does the hill charge for couples? Or at least let the lady in for free? Or would it be $26?Are you bringing a lady or couple?

Boob Lover
06-25-14, 19:41
Went to the hill lastnight around 10-10:30 and figured I'd give it a shit, so I paid my 13 $ and procedded to the arcade. Bunch of guys standing in the first room so I went to check out the other rooms, went to the first big room on the right and you saw some dude wanking it with a black chick sittin on the couch in the back. He came left and she followed, I said "how ya doing baby" and she continued to walk out, so I sat in the front room and she came back in I asked her "what are you doing in a place like this?" she said she was new and just exploring so I asked her to sit down, we chatted for a minute then got to business matters. We went to the second room on the right in the little cubby whereshe gave me a wonderful BBBJ unfortunately I could not finish. But she is pretty Damn sexy and would encourage you guys to try her out sexy body and skilled with mouth and tongue, she's a dirty talker aswell.

RaleighFunGuy
06-26-14, 09:13
Are you bringing a lady or couple?I have a potential on the radar but there is no time table and she may not play with others. I was simply inquiring about the prices.

SpoonieLuv
06-26-14, 13:21
I have a potential on the radar but there is no time table and she may not play with others. I was simply inquiring about the prices.Thanks! Keep us in the know if you can.

ColoneleOngus
06-26-14, 18:19
Went to the hill lastnight around 10-10:30 and figured I'd give it a shit, so I paid my 13 $ and procedded to the arcade. Bunch of guys standing in the first room so I went to check out the other rooms, went to the first big room on the right and you saw some dude wanking it with a black chick sittin on the couch in the back. He came left and she followed, I said "how ya doing baby" and she continued to walk out, so I sat in the front room and she came back in I asked her "what are you doing in a place like this?" she said she was new and just exploring so I asked her to sit down, we chatted for a minute then got to business matters. We went to the second room on the right in the little cubby whereshe gave me a wonderful BBBJ unfortunately I could not finish. But she is pretty Damn sexy and would encourage you guys to try her out sexy body and skilled with mouth and tongue, she's a dirty talker aswell.Yeah she must a been pretty sexy, since you didn't cum AND she was hangin at the hill, LOL cool story bro, LOL. Anyway, was at the hill this pm White female appro,. 5'6" blonde hair, light skinned entered booth two in the lit section. A white male, approx. 6' in height soon entered the booth. An apparent arrangement was made wherein funds were exchanged. The suspects then quickly left the booth, the male apparently concerned about a rash on her intimate area and requesting his funds back. Female suspect refused and left the building.

AssMasters
06-26-14, 18:51
Went to the hill lastnight around 10-10:30 and figured I'd give it a shit, so I paid my 13 $ and procedded to the arcade. Bunch of guys standing in the first room so I went to check out the other rooms, went to the first big room on the right and you saw some dude wanking it with a black chick sittin on the couch in the back. He came left and she followed, I said "how ya doing baby" and she continued to walk out, so I sat in the front room and she came back in I asked her "what are you doing in a place like this?" she said she was new and just exploring so I asked her to sit down, we chatted for a minute then got to business matters. We went to the second room on the right in the little cubby whereshe gave me a wonderful BBBJ unfortunately I could not finish. But she is pretty Damn sexy and would encourage you guys to try her out sexy body and skilled with mouth and tongue, she's a dirty talker aswell.Did you catch her name? Or if she will be coming back.

Emeralddragon6
06-27-14, 14:38
Made a stop at the hill and Jen is here. I use to be a regular but last visit with her she lifted cash out of my pocket during our session. So just wanted to let people know if interested.

Brneyehound
06-27-14, 20:37
I've heard it's a bad idea but what is the deal with the limo?

Bb211
06-27-14, 22:51
Made a stop at the hill and Jen is here. I use to be a regular but last visit with her she lifted cash out of my pocket during our session. So just wanted to let people know if interested.She is currently out of service. The Jen with the boyfriend / husband who is a dip shit. The Jen who advertises as Peyton on BP. She is kind of locked up.

SpoonieLuv
06-27-14, 23:30
She is currently out of service. The Jen with the boyfriend / husband who is a dip shit. The Jen who advertises as Peyton on BP. She is kind of locked up.Jen was back out earlier today late afternoon. Drove by again tonight and LEO was parked outside.

Too Badd
06-28-14, 07:12
So I decided to stop by the Hill last night. Only my second time ever going there and its still as creepy as the first time. The first time I went was a few months back, when people could smoke in there. Saw two women the whole time I was there which was a couple hours or more. One was having sex w some guy in that really dark area near the back, and then they left together. Another one was walking around w two guys and asked me if I wanted to suck him. I let her know rather quickly that would never happen.

There were not many cars in the parking lot last night and after walking around inside a bit, I determined there were no females. There were a half dozen guys or so and I swear one of them was trying to play peek-a-boo with me. I always wonder if the guys are like me looking for one of the working girls or if they are looking for something else. Caught a few checking me out after I walked by, and I always assume most are looking for other men so I don't make eye contact which so far has paid off. But what the hell are they looking for? They walk around staring at each other or go in and out of booths, but rarely talk to each other. After a short bit of this I decided it was time to sit in my car instead. I did see a blonde in the store on my way out, but pretty sure this pot bellied blonde was a man. Creepy place for sure.

After watching many cars drive around, and some people staggering around, I was just about to leave when I see a car pull up, a woman reach over and kiss a guy, get out, and walk on in. The driver parks his car and sits there, so after a couple minutes I decide to go back in. Didn't take long to find her, she said Hi to me, I said Hello, back and she got much closer and we walked to one if the booths. Turns out her name is Scarlet, which I recall reading about, but couldn't remember anything about. Gave her 2 J's for her getting naked and a BBBJ. I must say she was enthusiastic and has some good skills, also pretty friendly and didn't talk like a whack job.

No clue when or if I'll go back, but I had much better results this time. Interesting place for sure.

Bb211
06-28-14, 08:08
Jen was back out earlier today late afternoon. Drove by again tonight and LEO was parked outside.That didn't take long.

SpoonieLuv
06-28-14, 14:02
That didn't take long.Sorry. Don't want people to think LEO was there for Jen. That was hours after she was gone.

PleasureSeeker
06-28-14, 15:01
Sorry. Don't want people to think LEO was there for Jen. That was hours after she was gone.So she was doing BP for a while, and now back at the Hill. When I saw her, it was all business. Is she doing this to support a habit, or does she enjoy it? Anyone know?

Toy Soldier
06-28-14, 16:27
She and her man are both big-time druggies. She does it for the money to buy them their next hit with.

So she was doing BP for a while, and now back at the Hill. When I saw her, it was all business. Is she doing this to support a habit, or does she enjoy it? Anyone know?.

Brneyehound
06-28-14, 17:15
Sorry ya'll. Drunk posting doesn't make sense sometimes!

I've heard it's a bad idea but what is the deal with the limo?

Toosay
07-03-14, 15:23
Anything happening up there?

DelRey
07-05-14, 13:57
Went by Hill about!:30 pm Fri. 4th. After roaming around little bit, didn't see any females-I checked all booths-especially big one. Then came back through front from bathroom to front entrance room and Ashley was walking up to ledge. I went right over and got her. She always wants to go to big booth, I just as well do it over an couch arm-so I can really get at it. But never can persuade her to. Quoted. 40 and I really didn't argue, asked for 1/2 and 1/2, with no rush. She stated just not forever and I agreed. Got in booth and she says something about just got tongue pierce-have to go easy on BJ. She got me up some, slipped on cover and did about 2 min BJ-disappointment. But I had sucked on her big ass nipples and finger that shaven pussy and was ready. Bent over and I went to town, reaching around rubbing those big tits and nipples. Really good service, for. 40. But still $13 to get in is pain. So still $53 total, and really just worth. 40. Guys need to negotiate girls in Hill down, because of entry fee and conditions. Really just worth. 25-40 for that place. Had looked up several nice BP girls with specials for around 40 or. 50 for QV. After finished with Ashley-roamed around for 15 min or so and saw other AA team member (Allison? Big girl). Talking to guy in front room-I went around some more and went in 1st side room after entrance room and she was on floor giving some guy BJ on back couch with 3 guys and! Guy in wheel chair as audience. Look like she was doing good job, as she was eally going at it. I left and went out Gleenwood Ave, see my post in Streetwalker section for 1, I ran across there and with some info-lot of you may not know. Did stop back by Hill around 4 pm and was dead-except males.

RamRod26
07-05-14, 18:13
Slim petite black chick at the hill didn't say much but heard a convo that she was having and had a northern accent.

Time 613 pm.

RaleighFunGuy
07-05-14, 23:36
Stopped in at the hill for some stupid reason since the lot was half empty. Jen was there. I ended up giving her a ride to her hotel. She looked ok but was fidgeting quite a bit. As of 11:30 Hill was dead.

PsmacX521
07-06-14, 00:10
What is the hill?

PsmacX521
07-06-14, 00:12
What is the hill?

LongNeck
07-07-14, 00:55
Anyone been at the hill lately through the week?

Moonshiner
07-11-14, 09:52
Hello Raleigh Gents.

As always it is sad that I leave your fine city again. As usual I did manage to make a stop at the hill on Wednesday. I pulled in around five ish and the lot was for the most part empty. Well I did drive all the way there so I thought I would waste the entry fee and look around the shithole just for nostalgia. As I was walking in I did notice a couple in one of the two cars in the front of the lot. I walked in and used the ATM and heard someone come in while I was grabbing some cash. When I turned around nobody was there and I paid my fee to go in. As soon as I was through the door a rather good looker for this place says Hello,. So I sit on the couch next to her and we start chatting. She was not at all the usual all business all rush but really friendly and talkative. Her name was Scarlett and I have only seen one other post that mentioned her. I asked about fucking her and it turns out (BBFS) is something she will do, but this place scares me too much for that as much as I prefer it. She wanted $50 and I really was interested in banging this one. I was thinking a BJ would cost $40 so this was not bad. I told her $40 and if she could fuck me good enough to get me off without me doing anything that I would tip her an extra $20. We went to one of the room's part way back and the place was so dead it did not bother me at all. Well, let me tell you scarlet has sexual energy second to none. I sat down on the couch and she fucked me like a wild animal! As she was fucking me she kept slowing down and saying take your time and you don't want to cum to soon! I do not think I have ever had a hooker tell me to take my time! It did not take long because this girl really is a fuck machine! I had no issue with giving her the extra twenty and I hope I can find her the next time I am in Raleigh. She is just what I would like to find for an outcall to my hotel.

BrydGang
07-12-14, 03:33
Meet a sexy Mexican girl. Inbox number if you want to meet her I got her number. She charge me. 60 BJ and I don't know what it will be for you I didn't mind because she was really sexy. If I had more time would got more.

GeniePants
07-13-14, 10:52
Hey, Moonshiner, Scarlett also goes by Lydia. I've been with her several times and, yes, she is quite the "fuck machine". Probably the most enthusiastic girl that hangs at the Hill.

HoundLuvr69
07-13-14, 15:53
I was in and out of the hill yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing 3-4 couples. The first couple came late in the afternoon around 5. White couple, late 40's. They have been here a couple of times but hardly any play action. They ended up going into the second couples room and played for a few minutes. The "husband" let his "wife" give a large guy a BJ and he let lose in her mouth then they left. Later in the evening another white couple (heavy set woman and a average looking man) came in and walked around for a few minutes. They had mentioned it was there first time in there. I stumbled across Allison showing off her skills in the first couples room giving a guy a BJ. By the look on his face he was enjoying it very well. The couple ended up coming in and watching her while they stood to the side and played for a few minutes. Allison finished and the couple remained in the room and the "wife" gave her "husband" a BJ. I ended up hanging out longer and then a hispanic couple came in. They had stopped to talk to Allison, and she said that the "wife" wanted her to suck her "husband", but she had to decline because they didn't want to compensate her for her time, then they left. Lydia was also there, being her flirtatious and annoying self. She tried to get me in a booth but I had already made arrangements with Allison to see her, so I told her no. There was another girl in here trying to work. She was about 5'7, Hispanic looking with curly black hair. Word was going around that "she was a he" though, I didn't speak to her. I walked back into the first couples room, where I had seen one of the couples and the "wife" was on the back couch beside her "husband" and he was allowing guys to rub and touch on her a lot. I stood off to the side and jacked off while she enjoyed herself. I left once they finished. There were a lot transgenders there also, so guys make sure you know who and what you're talking to when go. Be safe!

RaleighFunGuy
07-14-14, 10:37
Looks like most if the action was early. I didn't stop in till after 10 or so. Not much happening. Jen was in but that was it. There was a black tranny but that was it. I didn't hang out long.

I was in and out of the hill yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing 3-4 couples. The first couple came late in the afternoon around 5. White couple, late 40's. They have been here a couple of times but hardly any play action. They ended up going into the second couples room and played for a few minutes. The "husband" let his "wife" give a large guy a BJ and he let lose in her mouth then they left.

Toosay
07-14-14, 13:53
Anyone hear of anyone coming to Hill today? Am there now.

Toosay
07-14-14, 13:58
Anyone hear of anyone coming to Hill today? Am there now.By the way what's the name of the large girl that usually sits just inside the door? New to the hill. Heh.

Member #4632
07-14-14, 14:26
By the way what's the name of the large girl that usually sits just inside the door? New to the hill. Heh.Welcome to the Hill. Hope your Monday there is better than some of mine have been. I have found that Mondays there can be a complete bore. That girl is probably Allison. She is half of the A&A team (Ashley & Allison). Both are super sweet ladies. Houndluvr69 mentioned her in his post which is only a few posts below yours.

LongNeck
07-15-14, 01:37
Planning on going to the Hill either on Thursday or Friday, anyone have any suggestions on what time would be best to hit?

Sumthin
07-15-14, 16:44
Does anyone know Ashleigh's # that can pm me? I hate wasting $13 and time.

Toosay
07-16-14, 15:23
Actually had a pretty good time during my first visit to the Hill.

That said, thought I'd see if there was anyone up there today. Was thinking about dropping by.

RaleighFunGuy
07-16-14, 16:10
Actually had a pretty good time during my first visit to the Hill.

That said, thought I'd see if there was anyone up there today. Was thinking about dropping by.What happened on your first visit?

AssMasters
07-16-14, 19:48
Went to the hill this morning from 10 to 11:30. Only about 4 or 5 guys there. No women. Wasted my money again.

RaleighFunGuy
07-17-14, 08:36
Went to the hill this morning from 10 to 11:30. Only about 4 or 5 guys there. No women. Wasted my money again.Seems a bit early for a weekday. I've stopped in the last two weeks around 9-11 pm and have seen a few couples and Jen and that hideous fat ass white woman. Played with the Spanish couple a few weeks ago. Wow. She was incredibly fun. Very vocal.

Bb211
07-17-14, 13:17
Anyone have her phone # if you can please pm her info.

Thanks.

AssMasters
07-17-14, 13:43
Seems a bit early for a weekday. I've stopped in the last two weeks around 9-11 pm and have seen a few couples and Jen and that hideous fat ass white woman. Played with the Spanish couple a few weeks ago. Wow. She was incredibly fun. Very vocal.Yea I was hoping to see jenn there. Not sure about now days but I use to see her there a lot around that time.

Kurt308
07-17-14, 14:24
Happened to enter the first room on left and there was a old man sitting on the second couch with a black girl and she was playing with herself. I went and sit on front couch right in front of them. She got up and put her ass in my face while she blew the old man. I stuck my fingers in her peach and she ask me to come around and bang her. Slid cover on and banged her while he wacked his meat and a small audience watched. I got up and left.

Bb211
07-17-14, 17:12
Went at 2:30. Paid asked if any women were there. Said two just left. Went to The Mens Club sat with Rose, tall, thin, nice body, and boobs. Had a few drinks, did the two for one dance. Nice contact. Left went back to The Hill still no action. May head back tonight around nine. Wanted to see Gina she is in Raleigh doing outcall for $300 per hour. Not ready to drop that much with so little info available on her.

Sgiii
07-17-14, 18:01
Supposedly on CL there is a Couple that will be there at 10.

Raleighassman
07-17-14, 20:13
You sound like you're loaded. And you sure sound lonely.

Get a room & crash before you regret it.

Experience talking here Bud.

Be safe.

Went at 2:30. Paid asked if any women were there. Said two just left. Went to The Mens Club sat with Rose, tall, thin, nice body, and boobs. Had a few drinks, did the two for one dance. Nice contact. Left went back to The Hill still no action. May head back tonight around nine. Wanted to see Gina she is in Raleigh doing outcall for $300 per hour. Not ready to drop that much with so little info available on her.

Bb211
07-17-14, 21:22
You sound like you're loaded. And you sure sound lonely.

Get a room & crash before you regret it.

Experience talking here Bud.

Be safe.But only had two water down drinks. Want to meet Lydia. Lonely? Maybe desperate. LOL maybe pitiful. But not.

Lonely. Thanks for the words of wisdom, seriously.

Maddox
07-18-14, 00:06
I replied to the CL ad and there was confirmation that they were coming. I arrived at the same time they did. Thick curvy, blonde over 30 with her man. About 5' 7".

About 5 other guys formed a line outside the 3 booths where the middle one has double glory hole. I waited for them to clear out then made my way in. I confirmed she was female with nice smooth skin and great tits. Proceeded to let her service and she was amazing. Wet great tongue and knew what she was doing. To which I properly gave her a creamy reward.

Pegasus has been a disappointment for me as of late.

This was a pleasant surprise.

Supposedly on CL there is a Couple that will be there at 10.

RaleighFunGuy
07-18-14, 09:52
I replied to the CL ad and there was confirmation that they were coming. I arrived at the same time they did. Thick curvy, blonde over 30 with her man. About 5' 7".

About 5 other guys formed a line outside the 3 booths where the middle one has double glory hole. I waited for them to clear out then made my way in. I confirmed she was female with nice smooth skin and great tits. Proceeded to let her service and she was amazing. Wet great tongue and knew what she was doing. To which I properly gave her a creamy reward.

Pegasus has been a disappointment for me as of late.

This was a pleasant surprise.Anybody go meet the couple at Triangle? I was going to head there but got side tracked with a better offer.

RaleighFunGuy
07-18-14, 09:56
Happened to enter the first room on left and there was a old man sitting on the second couch with a black girl and she was playing with herself. I went and sit on front couch right in front of them. She got up and put her ass in my face while she blew the old man. I stuck my fingers in her peach and she ask me to come around and bang her. Slid cover on and banged her while he wacked his meat and a small audience watched. I got up and left.Played with her a few weeks ago. Wow. She was incredible and fun. She definitely enjoyed giving a good show.

NiceOne14
07-19-14, 11:59
Hit the Hill during the day Friday about 3. Saw a couple come in. She was a very hot busty brunette short in a way. Basically they were there just to get comfortable with the place I think. They went from room to room and never liked being gotten too close to. They finally asked a guy to the back and couldn't find a booth they liked and left. Was disappointed, wanted a show at least.

Saw the CL ad in two sections for Friday night at peg. Actually got a response that said between 9 and 10. I got there 10 but there didn't seem to have been any action earlier and def wasn't there any then. Stayed til 1130, nothing!

Imo this was mgt posting? Maybe she did post but got scared? Anyone have any luck?

Am I at SR status yet?

It takes 25 posts and six months, with your next post you get the keys to the Executive Washroom.

A2

Bustaload
07-22-14, 07:46
I'm off today and thinking of heading up to the hill. Does anyone know if Ty or Lydia will be around today? Love to do Lydia in the big public room, I think she likes to be watched. Have played with Ty in the past but it has been a long time I would love to run into her today.

NiceOne14
07-23-14, 08:21
So what was the deal there yesterday?? Saw Thai myself one day in private. Very hard to set up meeting and left me hanging a time or two. She is sweet but probably won't repeat.

RaleighFunGuy
07-23-14, 12:52
So what was the deal there yesterday?? Saw Thai myself one day in private. Very hard to set up meeting and left me hanging a time or two. She is sweet but probably won't repeat.Not sure. Drove by at lunch and there was like 6 cars. Wasn't going to waste my time or money.

Kurt308
07-23-14, 14:40
IMHO. I think Allison is the best at bbbjws at the hill. Just damn.

Toosay
07-23-14, 16:26
So what was the deal there yesterday?? Saw Thai myself one day in private. Very hard to set up meeting and left me hanging a time or two. She is sweet but probably won't repeat.Which girl is Thai? Like I said a week or so ago, new to the Hill.

NiceOne14
07-23-14, 18:56
So I never heard from any of you mongers on my post about the girl heading to peg. I'm sure one of you would've been there.

I have responded to some posts regarding this place and they were real but I see a lot that wind up being fake. Tread lightly and be sure before you go!

Purple Helmet
07-23-14, 19:24
Which girl is Thai? Like I said a week or so ago, new to the Hill.Yea. She's been know to flake but she offers good service when you do hook up. Unless you're lactose intolerant.

Play safe,

PH.

GrayShades
07-23-14, 21:40
So I never heard from any of you mongers on my post about the girl heading to peg. I'm sure one of you would've been there.

I have responded to some posts regarding this place and they were real but I see a lot that wind up being fake. Tread lightly and be sure before you go!I went 3-4 times, the first time I went 3 couples showed up and I got action from 2 out if the three. So I figured that it was always a solid chance that the ads were real. However, the next few times it was only creepy guys milling around in he dark looking for some man love LOL so I guess nothing can be counted on or counted out.

Khris
07-24-14, 10:48
IMHO. I think Allison is the best at bbbjws at the hill. Just damn.I have never gotten with her but I have heard the same thing. Curious though, what does the ws stand for at the end?

Toy Soldier
07-24-14, 11:25
I have never gotten with her but I have heard the same thing. Curious though, what does the ws stand for at the end?WS = with spitting. In other words, no swallowing.

Kurt308
07-24-14, 11:32
WS = with spitting. In other words, no swallowing.LOL. Bbbjtcws. Sorry.

Member #4632
07-24-14, 11:51
WS = with spitting. In other words, no swallowing.I certainly don't know all of the abbreviations, but I always assumed the WS stood for With Swallowing. The abbreviation section on the forum lists BBBJTCWS as Bare Back BlowJob To Completion With Swallowing, so that's where I got the idea what WS means. But, With Spitting also makes sense.

I guess that Kurt or someone else who has been with Allison will have to clarify; spit or swallow?

Khris
07-24-14, 12:22
I certainly don't know all of the abbreviations, but I always assumed the WS stood for With Swallowing. The abbreviation section on the forum lists BBBJTCWS as Bare Back BlowJob To Completion With Swallowing, so that's where I got the idea what WS means. But, With Spitting also makes sense.

I guess that Kurt or someone else who has been with Allison will have to clarify; spit or swallow?I have always read BBBJCIM. As letting you cum in their mouth. Guess swallowing / spitting doesn't matter too much to me.

Member #4364
07-24-14, 18:40
I have always read BBBJCIM. As letting you cum in their mouth. Guess swallowing / spitting doesn't matter too much to me.Same here. Just like I don't follow the garbage man after he picks up my trash and find out where he takes it or what he does with it.

HoundLuvr69
07-25-14, 02:53
I have never gotten with her but I have heard the same thing. Curious though, what does the ws stand for at the end?Alli is also a favorite of mine when it deals with going all the way or just oral skills. From what she tells me and from what I have observed she will catch, but never swallow.

HoundLuvr69
07-25-14, 03:18
A few things I want to put on the table here. First, for the heterosexual men in the group, the "Hispanic girl" that wears jeans, white shirt, thick black hair at The Hill is indeed a man. I went into a booth with her and I wasn't quite sure of the gender all the way. She told me to give her the donation first before I touched her, and I told her to let me do a quick check to make sure. That's when she told me she was a man. I told her I wasn't into that and left the booth immediately. Glad I didn't get ripped off. Be careful about what you mess with in there! Next thing, I spoke to the AA team yesterday eavnin and they had a couple of new girls with them when they came in. One girl, looked exactly like Ashley (mixed and all) except she was much shorter and looked way young. But Ash told me that she is 19 and doing BJ's w / a raincoat for. 3. I didn't get to speak much to the other girl, but she looks mixed, but she's a big girl like Alli, short dark hair. They said they were going to start comin in more often. New faces to the Hill, that will be a little bit of a change? Be Safe!

Toosay
07-25-14, 15:04
A few things I want to put on the table here. First, for the heterosexual men in the group, the "Hispanic girl" that wears jeans, white shirt, thick black hair at The Hill is indeed a man. I went into a booth with her and I wasn't quite sure of the gender all the way. She told me to give her the donation first before I touched her, and I told her to let me do a quick check to make sure. That's when she told me she was a man. I told her I wasn't into that and left the booth immediately. Glad I didn't get ripped off. Be careful about what you mess with in there! Next thing, I spoke to the AA team yesterday eavnin and they had a couple of new girls with them when they came in. One girl, looked exactly like Ashley (mixed and all) except she was much shorter and looked way young. But Ash told me that she is 19 and doing BJ's w / a raincoat for. 3. I didn't get to speak much to the other girl, but she looks mixed, but she's a big girl like Alli, short dark hair. They said they were going to start comin in more often. New faces to the Hill, that will be a little bit of a change? Be Safe!Not sure if you're talking about the hispanic girl with the ball cap, but, if so, I can echo the fact that she is a man.

Amateur11
07-25-14, 16:14
A few things I want to put on the table here. First, for the heterosexual men in the group, the "Hispanic girl" that wears jeans, white shirt, thick black hair at The Hill is indeed a man. I went into a booth with her and I wasn't quite sure of the gender all the way. She told me to give her the donation first before I touched her, and I told her to let me do a quick check to make sure. That's when she told me she was a man. I told her I wasn't into that and left the booth immediately. Glad I didn't get ripped off. Be careful about what you mess with in there! Next thing, I spoke to the AA team yesterday eavnin and they had a couple of new girls with them when they came in. One girl, looked exactly like Ashley (mixed and all) except she was much shorter and looked way young. But Ash told me that she is 19 and doing BJ's w / a raincoat for. 3. I didn't get to speak much to the other girl, but she looks mixed, but she's a big girl like Alli, short dark hair. They said they were going to start comin in more often. New faces to the Hill, that will be a little bit of a change? Be Safe!I'd be interested in the 2 females; any contact info you can PM? I do not have any interest or desire to hang out at one of these places. Got as far as the parking lot one time, and I turned around. Gross. If you can direct them to this post, or pass along info, they'd be a motel meet for me.

ClaytonCouple
07-25-14, 16:48
Hey guys, just looking for a little info from why'all. Me and my wife are wanting to go checkout an adult bookstore this wknd. We have had swinger experiences in the past and would love an audience and to put on a show, we both would love the idea of her playing with numerous men at the same time as well!

We are both 32, white professional and attractive! From reading this thread 'the hill' sounds pretty dirty. She's not going to want to blow alot of dirty dicks. I guess my main question is what kind of people to expect if we go there?? And are there any other such places nearby??

Thanks!

Member #4364
07-25-14, 18:55
Hey guys, just looking for a little info from why'all. Me and my wife are wanting to go checkout an adult bookstore this wknd. We have had swinger experiences in the past and would love an audience and to put on a show, we both would love the idea of her playing with numerous men at the same time as well!

We are both 32, white professional and attractive! From reading this thread 'the hill' sounds pretty dirty. She's not going to want to blow alot of dirty dicks. I guess my main question is what kind of people to expect if we go there?? And are there any other such places nearby??

Thanks!Better / cleaner place is adult bookstore on s Wilmington / tryon area on edge of raleigh / garner.

Grsmnky
07-25-14, 22:19
I believe I saw Allison once a while back, if so I confirm cim no swallow.

Lmao, I don't follow the garbage man, thanks I needed a laugh today, LOL!

Grsmnky
07-25-14, 22:25

Thanks!In my humble opinion, Pegasus is cleanest, but I haven't been to Phoenix since it reopened, let us know what you decide, I'm sure we can help make your experience a "load" of fun!

Toy Soldier
07-25-14, 22:28
Denoted by BBBJTCNQNS.
TC = to completion
NQNS = no quit, no spit.

At least that's how we use it on other boards.

I certainly don't know all of the abbreviations, but I always assumed the WS stood for With Swallowing. The abbreviation section on the forum lists BBBJTCWS as Bare Back BlowJob To Completion With Swallowing, so that's where I got the idea what WS means. But, With Spitting also makes sense.

I guess that Kurt or someone else who has been with Allison will have to clarify; spit or swallow?

Timmy55
07-26-14, 00:50

Thanks!Honest opinion, getting a room would be the best way. But if you want to venture in the bookstore, I'd go to Pegasus. Keep us updated, I'd like to hang with ya'll.

ThatAsianGuy
07-26-14, 12:18
There was a CL post by a couple, said they wanting to check out a bookstore today about miday for some fun. Apparently she was all about dp, anal and all. Anyone get in contact with them or hear anythubg on where it is?

Vanilla Gorill
07-26-14, 17:57
Made my first trip to an ABS or at least this one today. I went and it was dark as fuck and just dudes kind of milling around. I am new to that world but it was just too dark and creepy for me. I wandered down a bit and I just noticed open booths with gay porn on so definitely not my scene. If there were any women around I didn't see any sign of them. I can't imagine spending a lot of time in a place like that waiting for a women to show up. I almost walked into someone when I was in the pitch black hallway towards the exit, I couldn't see shit. I can't imagine doing that often for $13 a pop and while moving around doing everything I can to avoid any eye contact with any guys. Maybe a bad choice of places to start. I will say it didn't smell bad and seemed relatively clean.

I didn't really notice any places that you would see a girl or couple unless they just leave the curtains open it seemed like it was all just on one side, but if there was other rooms I didn't see them but also maybe didn't look hard enough.

Also it seemed like dudes were just kind of standing near the wall kind of across from open booths, this may be some kind of gay code or something. I have no idea it was just odd.

Grsmnky
07-26-14, 20:04
Made my first trip to an ABS or at least this one today. I went and it was dark as fuck and just dudes kind of milling around. I am new to that world but it was just too dark and creepy for me. I wandered down a bit and I just noticed open booths with gay porn on so definitely not my scene. If there were any women around I didn't see any sign of them. I can't imagine spending a lot of time in a place like that waiting for a women to show up. I almost walked into someone when I was in the pitch black hallway towards the exit, I couldn't see shit. I can't imagine doing that often for $13 a pop and while moving around doing everything I can to avoid any eye contact with any guys. Maybe a bad choice of places to start. I will say it didn't smell bad and seemed relatively clean.

I didn't really notice any places that you would see a girl or couple unless they just leave the curtains open it seemed like it was all just on one side, but if there was other rooms I didn't see them but also maybe didn't look hard enough.

Also it seemed like dudes were just kind of standing near the wall kind of across from open booths, this may be some kind of gay code or something. I have no idea it was just odd.In my opinion the best chance to find the fairer sex is at the hill, I've been to Wilmington St. A few times and only seen a couple on one occasion it did prove to be fun but its a roll of the dice no matter which one you try.

GrayShades
07-28-14, 09:40
There was a CL post by a couple, said they wanting to check out a bookstore today about miday for some fun. Apparently she was all about dp, anal and all. Anyone get in contact with them or hear anythubg on where it is?You really got to take those craigslist ads with a grain of salt. I would say usually they are 75% of the time put up by the management of the stores to lure guys in to pay the admission fees. Sometimes it is real, just don't get your hopes up.

Toosay
07-28-14, 15:53
Hill was dead this afternoon. Only the Latina chick with a dick. No puss around.

SpoonieLuv
07-28-14, 16:54
You really got to take those craigslist ads with a grain of salt. I would say usually they are 75% of the time put up by the management of the stores to lure guys in to pay the admission fees. Sometimes it is real, just don't get your hopes up.Agree. These folks are always fake. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4590208845.html.

Member #4364
07-28-14, 21:10
Also, unless the ad is very specific and for the next couple of hours, it is likely fake. If the ad talks about something the next day or over the weekend, it's likely fake. Most women go to ABSs in the moment, and even if they want to go in the future they normally talk themselves out of it when the time comes.

Toosay
07-29-14, 13:42
What's the deal with Castle ABS. I've never driven by and seen more than 2 cars. Anything go on there?

RaleighFunGuy
07-29-14, 16:07
What's the deal with Castle ABS. I've never driven by and seen more than 2 cars. Anything go on there?It's sad that I'm even going to say this. But for craps and giggle I dropped in a couple of Fridays ago. The lot was packed. Figured that if it was still $5 that it was worth the time to check out. Well. EVERYONE. Save your Lincoln. When it comes to those searching for their own kind at the bookstores. I'm extremely tolerant. Hey, they want to get off too. However, I don't stand for over aggressiveness. And I was there for about 2 min max. I was practically swarmed and nearly "brushed" up against by at least 3-4 guys. I was out of there quick. Years ago it was a decent place. I've had several freebies there but it's been at least 5 years. So in closing. Save the cash.

GeniePants
07-31-14, 19:44
So far, it's just dudes at the Hill. Might come back later and check.

Khris
07-31-14, 20:59
So far, it's just dudes at the Hill. Might come back later and check.Every single time an ad is placed for the hill alison is there. She is definitely the one posting those ads whether she admits it or not. I'm never going to her on principal at this point since its way past coincidence. She even leaves at 6 usually which is what the ads say.

Member #4364
07-31-14, 21:32
Every single time an ad is placed for the hill alison is there. She is definitely the one posting those ads whether she admits it or not. I'm never going to her on principal at this point since its way past coincidence. She even leaves at 6 usually which is what the ads say.It's definitely her. I've gone too many times in response to ads where it just happened that she was getting tree around the same time the ad stated. I can't imagine what she thinks is going to come of it she is gross and I never see anyone trying to play with her.

HonestlyAlli
07-31-14, 21:39
Every single time an ad is placed for the hill alison is there. She is definitely the one posting those ads whether she admits it or not. I'm never going to her on principal at this point since its way past coincidence. She even leaves at 6 usually which is what the ads say.Hey "Kris", and to who else this concerns. I just want to clarify, that I'm not the person who is posting ads on Craigslist. I don't have time, nor the want to. Yes, I do frequent the hill very often, but trust me, Craigslist isn't ever in my character to bring people in. I have enough common sense to communicate with the right people of my whereabouts at the hill. Any other concerns about me need to be brought to my attention, instead of conversed by a group of men who don't have their story all the way straight. Thanks!

GeniePants
07-31-14, 22:06
Well, after getting some food, I went back and it was still just dudes. Looks like tonight was a bust. (though I kinda suspected that going in).

Khris
08-01-14, 08:41
Hey "Kris", and to who else this concerns. I just want to clarify, that I'm not the person who is posting ads on Craigslist. I don't have time, nor the want to. Yes, I do frequent the hill very often, but trust me, Craigslist isn't ever in my character to bring people in. I have enough common sense to communicate with the right people of my whereabouts at the hill. Any other concerns about me need to be brought to my attention, instead of conversed by a group of men who don't have their story all the way straight. Thanks!Do you not understand the point of this forum? The whole reason it exists is to converse about you. Not you specifically but you get the idea. Technically you aren't even supppsed to be posting here but I will respond anyway. You can claim ignorance all you want about the CL ads and for all we know they aren't you and it's just a fan of yours or a friend trying to get you some business but you can't deny that it creates a lot of foot traffic for you each time it's posted and no girl shows up. I would be lying if I said that it isn't a good idea and good for business but it is very unethical (odd for the context of this issue I know). And every single CL ad seems to be posted with times very similiar to when you are there and you seem to be the only common denominator in the times. Who knows it could be a coincidence but the point of this forum is for US to speak to one another about whatever rash decisions we make regardless of if the working girl thinks its fair or not. I personally have no issue with you and find you very sweet but unethical business practices tend to tarnish a reputation even if they happen to be conjecture and loosely proven.

And I'm not sure why you put quotes around my username. Do you think I'm a competing girl or something? I promise I'm not and have even used your services a few times, I'm just making a decision based on recent events and hell I'm sure ill change my mind within the next few weeks but it definitely won't be because of a condescending post about how we have no right to use the forum for it's main purpose.

Khris
08-01-14, 08:55
Hey "Kris", and to who else this concerns. I just want to clarify, that I'm not the person who is posting ads on Craigslist. I don't have time, nor the want to. Yes, I do frequent the hill very often, but trust me, Craigslist isn't ever in my character to bring people in. I have enough common sense to communicate with the right people of my whereabouts at the hill. Any other concerns about me need to be brought to my attention, instead of conversed by a group of men who don't have their story all the way straight. Thanks!Sorry just wanted to clarify something. We know you are couldn't be the one posting all the ads because we have a strong suspicion management is going a lot of them at Pegasus. This discussion was only for the hill CL posts. The CL posts even say the hill instead of the abs store name and they all seem to be from "new girls" which I thought was strange that they knew our terminology but I tend to ignore signs like that because I am an idiot.

HonestlyAlli
08-01-14, 13:11
Sorry just wanted to clarify something. We know you are couldn't be the one posting all the ads because we have a strong suspicion management is going a lot of them at Pegasus. This discussion was only for the hill CL posts. The CL posts even say the hill instead of the abs store name and they all seem to be from "new girls" which I thought was strange that they knew our terminology but I tend to ignore signs like that because I am an idiot.My correction wasn't intended to hurt feelings, it was intended to inform you all that I'm not the one posting the ads. I know you are a good friend of mine, per say, and I put quotations around your name so I could tell you directly that it isn't me who is posting on CL. If anything, I would suspect maybe one of the new girls who are flakey abput coming or management.

Maddox
08-01-14, 14:59
Is this whole back and forth between two ex lovers?

Or about anonymous ads on public board regarding sexual favors at an establishment by a service provider for a fee?

Which is it?

Toosay
08-01-14, 15:44
Is this whole back and forth between two ex lovers?

Or about anonymous ads on public board regarding sexual favors at an establishment by a service provider for a fee?

Which is it?Heh! That's funny. But I digress. Anybody seen if anything is going on at the Hill today?

Member #4632
08-01-14, 16:35
Heh! That's funny. But I digress. Anybody seen if anything is going on at the Hill today?The Double A team was there from about 12:00 until 4:00. There was at least one show that was put on. There is a good chance that they will return sometime later tonight.

Member #4632
08-02-14, 12:46
As of 12:30 PM, there were no ladies. There were 2 drag queens, though. Two very ugly drag queens, I might add. Hopefully things will change later on this afternoon. If possible, I will update.

Member #4364
08-02-14, 17:49
The Double A team was there from about 12:00 until 4:00. There was at least one show that was put on. There is a good chance that they will return sometime later tonight.We will know for sure once Alli the Hut posts a fake couples ad.

HonestlyAlli
08-02-14, 23:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Grsmnky
08-03-14, 19:52
Too funny, who really cares, it's probably management, as most of us believe, anyway moving on, I have an opportunity to stop by one of the spots in the afternoon on Tues, rare for my schedule, I'm curious where the best opportunity may be, I appreciate all your input.

Thanks in advance.

Grsmnky.

Member #4364
08-04-14, 08:33
Clear your messages. Again LOL.

Khris
08-05-14, 18:31
Too funny, who really cares, it's probably management, as most of us believe, anyway moving on, I have an opportunity to stop by one of the spots in the afternoon on Tues, rare for my schedule, I'm curious where the best opportunity may be, I appreciate all your input.

Thanks in advance.

Grsmnky.No it is only unproductive drama when providers are allowed to respond to reviews / criticism which never used to be allowed. Us saying we don't want to solicit certain workers services because of an undeniable coincidence of fake ads and her being there should be fine to discuss. It's the whole point of the forum, to give our thoughts / reviews on woman who frequent the bookstores.

When it gets to the point that we tell every provider about the forum and we can't post anything in fear of them reading it and causing drama, there would be no point to the forum.

Qcguy
08-05-14, 22:41
When it gets to the point that we tell every provider about the forum and we can't post anything in fear of them reading it and causing drama, there would be no point to the forum.Like the oThER place. There are some great lady's on there who provide phenomenal service, but if you say anything derroggatorry people get all butt hurt & here come the white knights kissing ass. The truth should always be told about our dreams & then the next guy can make his decision based off of accurate unvarnished info.

MajorSlowCum
08-06-14, 13:16
Like the oThER place. There are some great lady's on there who provide phenomenal service, but if you say anything derroggatorry people get all butt hurt & here come the white knights kissing ass. The truth should always be told about our dreams & then the next guy can make his decision based off of accurate unvarnished info.Agreed on both counts gents. This forum is for men lookin for easy sex. Not shores to build their own rep. Went to phoenix to meet a hot Asian pro. Enjoyed it. That place is so dead you can basically walk around all over the place fuckin as you go.

Grsmnky
08-06-14, 16:06
Guys, I was just laughing at what was said, in no way am I attempting to step on anyone's toes, apologies for any misunderstanding, I'm just looking for some fun like the next person.

Member #4364
08-06-14, 16:43
Agreed on both counts gents. This forum is for men lookin for easy sex. Not shores to build their own rep. Went to phoenix to meet a hot Asian pro. Enjoyed it. That place is so dead you can basically walk around all over the place fuckin as you go.She was already there "working"? Or you booked her and had her meet you there?

MajorSlowCum
08-07-14, 00:31
She was already there "working"? Or you booked her and had her meet you there?Had her meet me there. Never seen any women at phoenix otherwise, cept the ones working the desk. Thought about asking them to join me in back. Anyone ever tried?

Timmy55
08-07-14, 08:37
Had her meet me there. Never seen any women at phoenix otherwise, cept the ones working the desk. Thought about asking them to join me in back. Anyone ever tried?Where is phoenix?

Khris
08-07-14, 11:00
Had her meet me there. Never seen any women at phoenix otherwise, cept the ones working the desk. Thought about asking them to join me in back. Anyone ever tried?Damn I got excited for a second that pros are going to Phoenix. Its dead but that place is so much cleaner and nicer than the hill. I hate feeling like I need to burn my clothes every time I stop by.

MajorSlowCum
08-07-14, 12:09
Damn I got excited for a second that pros are going to Phoenix. Its dead but that place is so much cleaner and nicer than the hill. I hate feeling like I need to burn my clothes every time I stop by.I think I did actually meet a few femalesat phoenix long time ago. One was a business lady, think she had a long stop over at RDU. Have seen a few crossdressers there by no pros. It's a long drive for those hill girls. And they wouldn't make as much. All those state and city workers downtown really fuel the hill. May e we need to put an ad for phoenix in the airport: or maybe just sneak into the ladies rooms and scribble its address on the stall walls. Got to be a lot of horny women getting off those planes.

Member #5959
08-07-14, 18:07
An aa girl off Craigslist said she will meet me there tonight. Have never met her but she seems legit. I have seen two pics of her (which I agreed not to share, so don't ask) but if she is indeed the girl in the pictures, she will not disappoint. She's interested in sucking but doesn't want cum in her mouth, wants it all on her tits. I'm sure that there is every possibility that she will flake out or be some whale not even resembling the pictures I have seen. But I'm going to give it a go anyway, you never know right? Supposed to meet up about 7:30. Hope a few others take the plunge as well. If she cancels or things don't go as planned I will update as soon as I hear anything.

Member #5959
08-07-14, 19:11
An aa girl off Craigslist said she will meet me there tonight. Have never met her but she seems legit. I have seen two pics of her (which I agreed not to share, so don't ask) but if she is indeed the girl in the pictures, she will not disappoint. She's interested in sucking but doesn't want cum in her mouth, wants it all on her tits. I'm sure that there is every possibility that she will flake out or be some whale not even resembling the pictures I have seen. But I'm going to give it a go anyway, you never know right? Supposed to meet up about 7:30. Hope a few others take the plunge as well. If she cancels or things don't go as planned I will update as soon as I hear anything.Sounds like she got cold feet, "got caught up at work", was the email I just got. Sorry for the false alarm. I'll keep yall posted next time I know of something going on.

BrydGang
08-07-14, 19:16
Had her meet me there. Never seen any women at phoenix otherwise, cept the ones working the desk. Thought about asking them to join me in back. Anyone ever tried?Any pics or when she is there.

MajorSlowCum
08-08-14, 13:59
Any pics or when she is there.There are two young ones, maybe in 20's. Sometimes working the register but never noticed any regular time. Though last time was around4:30 in the afternoon on a weekday. Next time I will ask them, see what they say.

RaleighFunGuy
08-08-14, 13:59
Stopped by the hill for a bit. Some usuals were there. The two Latino or Spanish girls were there. As was. Well I'm not a rude guy, but the larger girl (who always looks depressed). Anyway, noticed a new girl. Reddish brown hair. Went by LaLa. Petite and gorgeous. Wasn't ready for a dream today. Just stopped in to check it out. Good luck everyone.

MajorSlowCum
08-08-14, 16:00
Pegasus couple says they will be there late Sat night. Maybe 10 pm. You need to be clean and covered.

Grsmnky
08-08-14, 19:40
Where is phoenix?Across from Fred Anderson Toyota on hwy 70.

Boob Lover
08-09-14, 01:54
Sounds like she got cold feet, "got caught up at work", was the email I just got. Sorry for the false alarm. I'll keep yall posted next time I know of something going on.Hey Chavez do you think you can talk Brandi into going back to Pegasus again?

NiceOne14
08-10-14, 15:31
Pegasus couple says they will be there late Sat night. Maybe 10 pm. You need to be clean and covered.Met them up there and it was awesome. This is the second time I've seen them. A nice way to cap off a Saturday night!

There was one other post on CL. She said she wound up getting sick and would try again, let's hope!!

MajorSlowCum
08-10-14, 16:04
Met them up there and it was awesome. This is the second time I've seen them. A nice way to cap off a Saturday night!

There was one other post on CL. She said she wound up getting sick and would try again, let's hope!!Badass time. Came twice, once in the show, second peeping at the action. Will let everyone know their next visit, hopefully next week!

HoundLuvr69
08-10-14, 21:52
I just got word that the AA team has broken up and Allison, didn't get banned, but will not be returning to the bookstore. She told me that she has moved on to a better future for herself. Ashley however will still be providing services at the hill on a regular basis. I'm glad that one of these girls has her head on straight, I hope the best for the both of them though. Be Safe!

Toosay
08-12-14, 13:25
Anything going on at the hill today?

Member #4364
08-12-14, 14:38
I just got word that the AA team has broken up and Allison, didn't get banned, but will not be returning to the bookstore. She told me that she has moved on to a better future for herself. Ashley however will still be providing services at the hill on a regular basis. I'm glad that one of these girls has her head on straight, I hope the best for the both of them though. Be Safe!Is it really a team when one is getting all the business and the other is just sitting there?

Toosay
08-13-14, 14:11
Is it really a team when one is getting all the business and the other is just sitting there?No kidding. Ashley told me she sent Alison packing due to extra-curricular activities and such. Didn't part on good terms.

RaleighFunGuy
08-13-14, 15:26
No kidding. Ashley told me she sent Alison packing due to extra-curricular activities and such. Didn't part on good terms.Which one was the um. Bigger one?

Toosay
08-13-14, 15:27
Which one was the um. Bigger one?Ashley = voluptuous light brown girl.

Alison = white planetoid.

RaleighFunGuy
08-13-14, 15:51
Ashley = voluptuous light brown girl.

Alison = white planetoid.I'm not sure what she meant by extracurricular activities but I couldn't have imagined spending any money on that.

HoundLuvr69
08-13-14, 19:11
I'm not sure what she meant by extracurricular activities but I couldn't have imagined spending any money on that.In my opinion, Allison was great at what she did. Just because a few of you gentlemen didn't like her looks so to speak, cause I know her services were excellent, doesn't mean you have to weed her out. Ashley to me, had okay looks but I didn't like her personality or services. And honestly in my opinion, regardless of what terms they ended on, Allison got the better end of the deal, because she's moved on to better things in life than providing herself for our needs. They are good girls so sorry if I care for these girls a little more than I should, but come on, everyone knows the hill gig won't last forever. LOL Be Safe.

Member #4364
08-13-14, 21:18
In my opinion, Allison was great at what she did. Just because a few of you gentlemen didn't like her looks so to speak, cause I know her services were excellent, doesn't mean you have to weed her out. Ashley to me, had okay looks but I didn't like her personality or services. And honestly in my opinion, regardless of what terms they ended on, Allison got the better end of the deal, because she's moved on to better things in life than providing herself for our needs. They are good girls so sorry if I care for these girls a little more than I should, but come on, everyone knows the hill gig won't last forever. LOL Be Safe.Not that it's hard to make a step up from sucking off strangers for money in an abs, but what "better" things is she moving onto? And if it is so easy why didn't she do it earlier?

I've been to the hill many times and I never saw a single customer even talk to her. Unless it was to find out where the Latina chick was LOL.

Boob Lover
08-14-14, 01:04
In my opinion, Allison was great at what she did. Just because a few of you gentlemen didn't like her looks so to speak, cause I know her services were excellent, doesn't mean you have to weed her out. Ashley to me, had okay looks but I didn't like her personality or services. And honestly in my opinion, regardless of what terms they ended on, Allison got the better end of the deal, because she's moved on to better things in life than providing herself for our needs. They are good girls so sorry if I care for these girls a little more than I should, but come on, everyone knows the hill gig won't last forever. LOL Be Safe.It just sounds like to me that "houndluvr69" is a jealous washed up tweeker that makes up a phoney sn to make ashley seem like she is bad, when in retrospect allison is dried up and can't keep clients because she's shaddy as hell. Like this one time I gave allison a gift card for what I thought was 50 but iinstead was worth 100 and when I asked her about it she went on a rant on how it didn't even work at thegas station. So houndluvr69 aka allison do us all a favor and get off the forums wasting everyones time. I've never had a bad experiance with ashley and she will conyinue to get my buisness, thank you for showing your true self and trying to put a damper on a great provider.

NcPantyHose2
08-14-14, 14:12
In my opinion, Allison was great at what she did. Just because a few of you gentlemen didn't like her looks so to speak, cause I know her services were excellent, doesn't mean you have to weed her out. Ashley to me, had okay looks but I didn't like her personality or services. And honestly in my opinion, regardless of what terms they ended on, Allison got the better end of the deal, because she's moved on to better things in life than providing herself for our needs. They are good girls so sorry if I care for these girls a little more than I should, but come on, everyone knows the hill gig won't last forever. LOL Be Safe.Yeah that Allison was gross. Maybe she should go post on the wake county animal shelter forum. Might finally get some interest, LOL LOL. Ashley fucked sucked and twisted me left and right. Came like firehouse. They had to close that booth down and paint every inch after that load. Allison never did that for nobody. Hexk even those Latino trannys get more of a reaction from guys LOL.

HoundLuvr69
08-14-14, 14:44
It just sounds like to me that "houndluvr69" is a jealous washed up tweeker that makes up a phoney sn to make ashley seem like she is bad, when in retrospect allison is dried up and can't keep clients because she's shaddy as hell. Like this one time I gave allison a gift card for what I thought was 50 but iinstead was worth 100 and when I asked her about it she went on a rant on how it didn't even work at thegas station. So houndluvr69 aka allison do us all a favor and get off the forums wasting everyones time. I've never had a bad experiance with ashley and she will conyinue to get my buisness, thank you for showing your true self and trying to put a damper on a great provider.Well I'm glad ya'll enjoy her services at the hill. Ya'll can continue to have your way with her, just make sure you compensate her enough LOL. I'm glad I don't have to deal with providing for a family like that, knowing theres other ways to go about doing it, than offering my body as a substitute. Oh well, her choice. See ya'll low life tricks later. .

MajorSlowCum
08-14-14, 18:00
Well I'm glad ya'll enjoy her services at the hill. Ya'll can continue to have your way with her, just make sure you compensate her enough LOL. I'm glad I don't have to deal with providing for a family like that, knowing theres other ways to go about doing it, than offering my body as a substitute. Oh well, her choice. See ya'll low life tricks later. .So houndlover69 IS Allison, LOL. I wonder which of you is Ashley, LOL.

Purple Helmet
08-14-14, 18:40
So houndlover69 IS Allison, LOL. I wonder which of you is Ashley, LOL.Ashley kicked the hound dog to the curb. Apparently it wasn't a pretty split. I can't speak for Allison's skills, ummm never went there. But it doesn't get better than Ashley's sweet and sour BJ.

Play safe.

PH.

HoundLuvr69
08-14-14, 20:27
So houndlover69 IS Allison, LOL. I wonder which of you is Ashley, LOL.Congratulations, you figured me out: the I sit here and laugh at all of these comments that are being made about my poor services and looks, LOL but that just means I didn't have to "work as hard" as Ashley. I also laugh, because she continues to live this way, knowing there's better things out there for her and her kids if she sets her mind to it (which is what everyone has always told her), I on the other hand have everything I want now, and I didn't have to use my body to get it either. So while ya'll get off by talkin about me and while she's driving her kids around in a broken truck with no license or tags, just think, I definitely got the better end of the deal. LOL If you want tell that (or screen shot this) and show it to her or anyone else makin remarks on this matter at "The Hill" LOL in due time ya'll will see that I don't care. Be safe!

MajorSlowCum
08-14-14, 20:34
Congratulations, you figured me out: the I sit here and laugh at all of these comments that are being made about my poor services and looks, LOL but that just means I didn't have to "work as hard" as Ashley. I also laugh, because she continues to live this way, knowing there's better things out there for her and her kids if she sets her mind to it (which is what everyone has always told her), I on the other hand have everything I want now, and I didn't have to use my body to get it either. So while ya'll get off by talkin about me and while she's driving her kids around in a broken truck with no license or tags, just think, I definitely got the better end of the deal. LOL If you want tell that (or screen shot this) and show it to her or anyone else makin remarks on this matter at "The Hill" LOL in due time ya'll will see that I don't care. Be safe!Actually you are the better one. You had the brains to get out. Stay clean and build a real life. It won't be easy but you'll be glad you made this decision 30 Yeats from now. Don't end up like those girls at the hill. No matter how hard they try to keep clean they will end up diseased and wasting awa. They will always fall into ruin and despair. They lead short and anguished lives. It is not a life to seek. It is a ruiness end.

Member #4364
08-14-14, 21:04
Congratulations, you figured me out: the I sit here and laugh at all of these comments that are being made about my poor services and looks, LOL but that just means I didn't have to "work as hard" as Ashley. I also laugh, because she continues to live this way, knowing there's better things out there for her and her kids if she sets her mind to it (which is what everyone has always told her), I on the other hand have everything I want now, and I didn't have to use my body to get it either. So while ya'll get off by talkin about me and while she's driving her kids around in a broken truck with no license or tags, just think, I definitely got the better end of the deal. LOL If you want tell that (or screen shot this) and show it to her or anyone else makin remarks on this matter at "The Hill" LOL in due time ya'll will see that I don't care. Be safe!Your comment implies that using your body to get what you wanted was a valid option.

Member #4364
08-14-14, 21:12
How pathetic to read alli's fake posts about herself in a desperate attempt to drum up business and she still couldn't get any. Fake account, fake posts, fake craigslist ads. Think of how pathetic and disgusting a girl must be to not attract men. She has a mouth, tits, and pussy and still can't get a horny guy to give her cock. How can you screw that up?

Ellis61
08-15-14, 02:34
How pathetic to read alli's fake posts about herself in a desperate attempt to drum up business and she still couldn't get any. Fake account, fake posts, fake craigslist ads. Think of how pathetic and disgusting a girl must be to not attract men. She has a mouth, tits, and pussy and still can't get a horny guy to give her cock. How can you screw that up?Dude, there is no need to be mean!.

Kurt308
08-15-14, 07:25
She can suck a golf ball through a water hose. Just saying.

Member #4364
08-15-14, 07:37
Congratulations, you figured me out: the I sit here and laugh at all of these comments that are being made about my poor services and looks, LOL but that just means I didn't have to "work as hard" as Ashley. I also laugh, because she continues to live this way, knowing there's better things out there for her and her kids if she sets her mind to it (which is what everyone has always told her), I on the other hand have everything I want now, and I didn't have to use my body to get it either. So while ya'll get off by talkin about me and while she's driving her kids around in a broken truck with no license or tags, just think, I definitely got the better end of the deal. LOL If you want tell that (or screen shot this) and show it to her or anyone else makin remarks on this matter at "The Hill" LOL in due time ya'll will see that I don't care. Be safe!You're actually bragging about constantly being rejected for sex by thirsty, horny guys and trying to spin it as a positive. As if guys were lining up to fuck you, you would be thinking "man this sucks I wish I wasn't this busy fucking guys". You were a failure.

If you don't care then why are you still here?

How did you get the better end of the deal? Your friend was getting all the business at the hill before you "left", and she will get the same now that you're gone. The only difference is that instead of sitting at the hill doing nothing you will be doing the same thing somewhere else. You aren't leaving because you wanted to and found something better. You literally failed at having sex with horny men and now you're forced to do something else because you couldn't make money fucking.

Member #4364
08-15-14, 07:38
Dude, there is no need to be mean!.Not being mean. It's a discussion / observation. Although I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to be mean to someone that has lied on here and had a fake account, on addition to posting numerous fake CL ads to trick guys into going to the hill.

JohnBWise
08-15-14, 12:03
Not being mean. It's a discussion / observation. Although I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to be mean to someone that has lied on here and had a fake account, on addition to posting numerous fake CL ads to trick guys into going to the hill.Reading back over houndluvers posting history was funny (now knowing who it is).

I never saw her was she really that bad? Any pics?

Ellis61
08-15-14, 13:37
Not being mean. It's a discussion / observation. Although I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to be mean to someone that has lied on here and had a fake account, on addition to posting numerous fake CL ads to trick guys into going to the hill.So your saying you can't have a conversation with out insulting someone? I thought we we're all adults here?

MajorSlowCum
08-15-14, 13:45
So your saying you can't have a conversation with out insulting someone? I thought we we're all adults here?Doesn't make sense she would post CL ads. It only benefits Ashley so maybe she is doing it? Plus deflects off her cause everyone sees Allison first when they walk in. Man, those ladies are sneaky, LOL. In any case they all have baby flab and hairy lips. Better fun out there on BP unless getting head in a dank stinky place surrounded by queers gets you off. Not that there is anything wrong with that LOL.

BigGill
08-15-14, 16:50
Doesn't make sense she would post CL ads. It only benefits Ashley so maybe she is doing it? Plus deflects off her cause everyone sees Allison first when they walk in. Man, those ladies are sneaky, LOL. In any case they all have baby flab and hairy lips. Better fun out there on BP unless getting head in a dank stinky place surrounded by queers gets you off. Not that there is anything wrong with that LOL.LOL. I'm still new to NC, so I'm not familiar with the Adult Book Store scene. That wasn't something that was ever mentioned in Baltimore.

NcPantyHose2
08-16-14, 15:43
Was at the hill Saturday noon. Just us bruthas and a Latino. Kim was there spreadin her legs wide for us but don't think anyone tried her out. She really loud asking. For money. Stupid thing to do. So I just stood behind her cum on the couch while she shot the breeze with big boy. She never even noticed LOL. Hope I didn't stain her shirt. LOL. Left. Went and got a massage up the street.

Emeralddragon6
08-16-14, 20:15
Was at the hill Saturday noon. Just us bruthas and a Latino. Kim was there spreadin her legs wide for us but don't think anyone tried her out. She really loud asking. For money. Stupid thing to do. So I just stood behind her cum on the couch while she shot the breeze with big boy. She never even noticed LOL. Hope I didn't stain her shirt. LOL. Left. Went and got a massage up the street.Which Kim? Any descriptions or damage?

On a side note, Admin, may I ask what qualifies for senior member?

25 posts and six months without pissing me off.

A2

ClockWatcher
08-17-14, 10:06
Going to try to make it up the hill today, saw Ashley a couple of weeks ago and had some fun with her. Really would like to find a non-pro there sometime playing out in one of the larger rooms, never seen anything like that there. Maybe one day that luck will change.

Jimmy Crack Co
08-18-14, 10:05
Does she still hang around the Hill? Out of all the providers I've read reports on, she's the one that seemed most appealing to me, but I've not heard anything about her in several weeks.

NiceOne14
08-18-14, 11:49
Going to try to make it up the hill today, saw Ashley a couple of weeks ago and had some fun with her. Really would like to find a non-pro there sometime playing out in one of the larger rooms, never seen anything like that there. Maybe one day that luck will change.No follow up report?

Jquillin
08-18-14, 16:06
This was several months ago on the hill. A single woman came in on a Friday about 6 pm and sort of perused the place. She was in her forties or late thirties and had gray hair and dressed very casually, not really sexily dressed. She had on a loose fitting top and stretch pants. I didn't know if she was a pro or what but it turned out she was just there for fun. Finally she sat down in the first couples room. A guy sat next to her. She put her hand on his crotch and started rubbing. She then sucked him. She ended up playing with several guys, BBBJ and cfs in front of a small crowd. I was one of them. Anyone know if she is a regular?

Khris
08-18-14, 17:09
Hill is as dead as always. Seems like its nothing but a waste of money lately.

GeniePants
08-18-14, 20:34
Hill is as dead as always. Seems like its nothing but a waste of money lately.Honestly, I've only ever had luck Friday or Saturday nights. The rest has usually been a bust.

ClockWatcher
08-19-14, 23:17
No follow up report?Made a $13 donation to the house, didn't see anything worth reporting.

Jquillin
08-20-14, 09:24
Honestly, I've only ever had luck Friday or Saturday nights. The rest has usually been a bust.Monday to Friday at lunch is good sometimes. Scarlett (not Johanneson) could be found at that time. I haven't been at that time lately, so I don't know if she's still around. She's very open to suggestions.

Khris
08-21-14, 11:09
Post on mw4 m saying a couple will be at phoenix at 11. I'm assuming its the bs like it usually is so I don't want to give them any of my money but just a heads up for anyone who actually trusts them still.

NiceOne14
08-21-14, 12:07
Post on mw4 m saying a couple will be at phoenix at 11. I'm assuming its the bs like it usually is so I don't want to give them any of my money but just a heads up for anyone who actually trusts them still.Real! I just left. Still at it too.

BrydGang
08-21-14, 12:30
Real! I just left. Still at it too.Are they there now.

RaleighFunGuy
08-21-14, 14:39
Real! I just left. Still at it too.I participated as well. Wow is all I have to say.

Timmy55
08-21-14, 15:32
I participated as well. Wow is all I have to say.Details please, what was it like? Where was the original posting?

Toosay
08-21-14, 15:40
Which one is Phoenix? The one out Glenwood near the Angus Barn?

Richard3
08-21-14, 17:35
Which one is Phoenix? The one out Glenwood near the Angus Barn?Yes, Sir that's Phoenix.

Member #4364
08-21-14, 19:15
Anyone know how to get in touch with Mary, big titty non-pro that hangs out at Pegasus and Phoenix? Was emailing with her and now they are getting returned. Thanks in advance.

RaleighFunGuy
08-22-14, 09:28
Anyone know how to get in touch with Mary, big titty non-pro that hangs out at Pegasus and Phoenix? Was emailing with her and now they are getting returned. Thanks in advance.I wish. Played with her and another gentleman at a hotel once. Wow. Hadn't seen her in awhile. Last I saw her was at Pegasus over 6 months ago.

NiceOne14
08-22-14, 11:25
Who believes CL post that a female half of a couple will be at the hill? Says she is going there twice. Once in the afternoon and once at night. Sounds like someone working those shifts!

NiceOne14
08-22-14, 11:35
Details please, what was it like? Where was the original posting?CL post said a mid 50's couple would be at Phoenix at 11.1140 a couple shows up. Play together for awhile. Then the door opened and we all lined up. She sucked while fucking and had a vibe in her ass. Good time had!

RaleighFunGuy
08-22-14, 14:17
Who believes CL post that a female half of a couple will be at the hill? Says she is going there twice. Once in the afternoon and once at night. Sounds like someone working those shifts!If anyone goes from 2-5 let us know. I got a sneaky suspicion she's a pro.

RamRod26
08-22-14, 14:19
If anyone goes from 2-5 let us know. I got a sneaky suspicion she's a pro.As of 220 no one but I will be reporting all day from all 3 places so if something comes to any I will put the word out there.

NcPantyHose2
08-22-14, 16:16
CL post said a mid 50's couple would be at Phoenix at 11.1140 a couple shows up. Play together for awhile. Then the door opened and we all lined up. She sucked while fucking and had a vibe in her ass. Good time had!Strange. Was there and didn't see it. My eyes must be getting bad in that dark smelly place.

Jimmy Crack Co
08-22-14, 16:56
If anyone goes from 2-5 let us know. I got a sneaky suspicion she's a pro.Not a pro, although there was one sitting on the couch when I left, thinner woman with shoulder length hair. The ad was legit. I replied and talked details with him earlier in the day. BBBJ in one of the booths, no cim. Male from couple stood in booth with us as part of the deal. There were lots of other guys there which stressed them out a bit, but they said it wasn't their first time doing this at an ABS. No idea if / when they'll make another trip, said they were looking for someone to play regularly with her. Guess I lucked out, hope someone else gets to play later tonight.

NiceOne14
08-22-14, 19:58
Not a pro, although there was one sitting on the couch when I left, thinner woman with shoulder length hair. The ad was legit. I replied and talked details with him earlier in the day. BBBJ in one of the booths, no cim. Male from couple stood in booth with us as part of the deal. There were lots of other guys there which stressed them out a bit, but they said it wasn't their first time doing this at an ABS. No idea if / when they'll make another trip, said they were looking for someone to play regularly with her. Guess I lucked out, hope someone else gets to play later tonight.I stand corrected!

NiceOne14
08-22-14, 19:59
Strange. Was there and didn't see it. My eyes must be getting bad in that dark smelly place.Well two of us here were there and none with the name major or colonel. Just joking.... It was in back??

NiceOne14
08-22-14, 20:00
Not a pro, although there was one sitting on the couch when I left, thinner woman with shoulder length hair. The ad was legit. I replied and talked details with him earlier in the day. BBBJ in one of the booths, no cim. Male from couple stood in booth with us as part of the deal. There were lots of other guys there which stressed them out a bit, but they said it wasn't their first time doing this at an ABS. No idea if / when they'll make another trip, said they were looking for someone to play regularly with her. Guess I lucked out, hope someone else gets to play later tonight.Anyone to report if they are back as the ad stated? Come on you mongers talk to me!

NRalGuy
08-23-14, 10:31
Strange. Was there and didn't see it. My eyes must be getting bad in that dark smelly place.I had read the posts regarding the Phoenix couple. Low and behold I'm talking to a lady Friday afternoon that I play with, and she was the lady at Phoenix on Thursday. So, even though I wasn't there, I can confirm the event occurred as she told me about it unsolicited. She said she originally wasn't wet, so she and her man played alone. There was a glory hole and she sucked one guy while in the booth. Once they opened it up to the public she took several loads. She said one guy was huge and fucked and fucked and fucked but finally when she became verbal he came.

I'm not really into the ABS scene, but maybe I'll take her and let you guys know ahead of time. She's early to mid 50's, average to slim build. A total **** when she gets it going.

Member #5959
08-23-14, 11:24
Well two of us here were there and none with the name major or colonel. Just joking.... It was in back??Just add another screen name to the list. If he couldn't find a couple at phoenix. He must be legally blind or was at the wrong place.

Adept3
08-23-14, 14:40
230. Dead as can be.

AssMasters
08-25-14, 08:49
Does she still hang around the Hill? Out of all the providers I've read reports on, she's the one that seemed most appealing to me, but I've not heard anything about her in several weeks.She's banned. At least for now anyway. They seem to lift being banned after a few months so maybe she'll be back.

Khris
08-25-14, 14:15
Any reports on the hill or phoenix? Was there at lunch and nothing to report.

My1965
08-25-14, 17:48
No ladies here right now. Any report from the others.

My1965
08-25-14, 18:46
No women reported there.

My1965
08-25-14, 19:24
Still nothing happening at the hill and I only have tonight out.

My1965
08-25-14, 19:39
She just shied at the hill.

Too Badd
08-25-14, 19:56
She just shied at the hill.Thanks for the info, I may have to swing by now.

Bb211
08-25-14, 23:10
Tomorrow a little after 2 pm an 18 yr old dirty **** will be there. She wants to get facials. Also being a condom if you want to fuck her. On other board w for mm.

Boob Lover
08-26-14, 03:35
Just read on craigslist that the couple I'm assuming will be there at 2:30 pm tomorrow a personal invite to members of this forum. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637282473.html.

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 06:09
Just read on craigslist that the couple I'm assuming will be there at 2:30 pm tomorrow a personal invite to members of this forum. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637282473.html.Ad was flagged, what did it say?

RamRod26
08-26-14, 07:21
The hill yesterday was ok had 2 couples. 1st couple played with a few of us. 2nd couple walked and walked and finally we realize that she was here for him as support I guess but no one played with him either. Then some guy in camo pants had to young non pros getting them comfortable with that hole in the wall and a guy walks up and scares the shit out of the both of them and away they went. The ladies that come in there want to get comfortable with the place 1st not followed by 10 guys before their eyes can adjust. Let them get comfortable so they can play with us 13 dollars is alot of money to pay and watch a guy mess up the fun for all of us. So if you there on DL don't mess up the fun for the guys that are there for the females.

Timmy55
08-26-14, 08:30
Here it is:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637063742.html

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 09:01
Here it is:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637063742.htmlI see the hill ad, the reference was Pegasus? What did that ad say.

We need to be all over this with reports. Both locations.

NcPantyHose2
08-26-14, 10:06
Ad was flagged, what did it say?Damn, finally be able to partake today. Hope its as good as everyone says!

NcPantyHose2
08-26-14, 10:15
I see the hill ad, the reference was Pegasus? What did that ad say.

We need to be all over this with reports. Both locations.Damn two different bookstores at same time? Sounds like one is fake to draw customers away from the other. I never heard someone refer to the hill as the adult super center in an ad. That is to specific. I will take my chances with the known couple at pegasus instead of some supposedly hot young new tthing. Nothing at the hill ever turns out. But if it does, enjoy!

RaleighFunGuy
08-26-14, 10:23

We need to be all over this with reports. Both locations.Sounds like the hill is at least a definite. Wish we had more details on what the couple at Pegasus wants. That's my preference.

MakeItFast17
08-26-14, 10:37
Where's the best place around the Glenwod area to look? Also when does PEgasus and Phoenix (The Hill?) actually open?

BigRed84
08-26-14, 11:07
Here it is:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637063742.htmlHey! I'm new to the area and the Forum. I can make it this afternoon if it's still going on.

BigRed84
08-26-14, 11:10
So is there something going down this afternoon or not?

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 11:15
Damn two different bookstores at same time? Sounds like one is fake to draw customers away from the other. I never heard someone refer to the hill as the adult super center in an ad. That is to specific. I will take my chances with the known couple at pegasus instead of some supposedly hot young new tthing. Nothing at the hill ever turns out. But if it does, enjoy!So fun guy has Pegasus. Will you report for us? Any sr going to hill?

SpoonieLuv
08-26-14, 11:21
So fun guy has Pegasus. Will you report for us? Any sr going to hill?I can go to the Hill.

Who is the Pegasus couple? Can you give a description?

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 11:27
I can go to the Hill.

Who is the Pegasus couple? Can you give a description?I don't know. I know of a couple who goes with a hot blond. She likes sucking.

NcPantyHose2
08-26-14, 11:30
Ad up this am For that same couple at Pegasus today. Will do my best to be there! Heard they are lots of fun http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637612465.html.

Fan412
08-26-14, 11:34
I don't know. I know if a couple who goes with a hot blond. She likes sucking.I saw the post and they did invite members of this site specifically. They also posted their names, but I can't remember what they were. Seems like they are familiar with members of the site.

GrayShades
08-26-14, 11:38
I'm torn in which place to go. I swore off book stores after striking out the last few times. But I'm going to give today another chance. I guess I will flip a coin at 1 LOL.

Member #5959
08-26-14, 11:40

We need to be all over this with reports. Both locations.Pegasus ad was reposted.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4637612465.html

Khris
08-26-14, 11:51
I will be heading to pegasus. The adult center ad seems fake and too good to be true of an 18 year old going for facials. Really doubt anything will happen there. The pegasus couple is at least confirmed to be the couple that went the other day. Ill make sure I update everyone if they are there before I play.

SpoonieLuv
08-26-14, 12:06
I will be heading to pegasus. The adult center ad seems fake and too good to be true of an 18 year old going for facials. Really doubt anything will happen there. The pegasus couple is at least confirmed to be the couple that went the other day. Ill make sure I update everyone if they are there before I play.Does anyone have a description of the Pegasus couple?

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 12:35
Does anyone have a description of the Pegasus couple?Guess I'm waiting to see. I don't mind going but these ads are going to draw a huge crowd, I like under the radar better. Let us know how many guys are there in reports.

Khris
08-26-14, 12:45
If someone confirms the hill ill head there but chances are ill be heading to pegasus.

DutchInRaleigh
08-26-14, 13:05
Guess I'm waiting to see. I don't mind going but these ads are going to draw a huge crowd, I like under the radar better. Let us know how many guys are there in reports.It better not get more interest than my Fantasy Football pool.

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 13:52
I can go to the Hill.

Who is the Pegasus couple? Can you give a description?Ok Spoonie let us know. 2 pm coming on. Let us know crowd size too please.

GrayShades
08-26-14, 13:55
Anything at either spot?

RaleighFunGuy
08-26-14, 13:59
Anything at either spot?It's closer and I'm busy at work so I'm rolling the dice on the hill. Heading out in a few. Will update when I get there.

NiceOne14
08-26-14, 14:01
It's closer and I'm busy at work so I'm rolling the dice on the hill. Heading out in a few. Will update when I get there.Need a new Pegasus reporter. Khris? Is it the mid 50's couple from Phoenix?

Jimmy Crack Co
08-26-14, 14:01
Guess I'm waiting to see. I don't mind going but these ads are going to draw a huge crowd, I like under the radar better. Let us know how many guys are there in reports.This is about how I feel. I lucked out last week and ended up being first in line because I'd been talking to them throughout the day. But I'm not really feeling it when it's this well-publicized, having seen the crowd for the one last week. Both stores are out of my way just to go and watch, and while I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I also don't want to be the 20th dick in that same mouth, LOL.

Khris
08-26-14, 14:04
Need a new Pegasus reporter. Khris? Is it the mid 50's couple from Phoenix?They arent due til 2 30 so I don't want to go in and deal with the guys there. I'm in the parking lot atm.

Member #5959
08-26-14, 14:04
Need a new Pegasus reporter. Khris? Is it the mid 50's couple from Phoenix?I will be there to check out pegasus.

BrydGang
08-26-14, 14:06
It was a couple that actually came to the hill arou the 1 30.

Khris
08-26-14, 14:07
Anything at the hill.

RaleighFunGuy
08-26-14, 14:18
Pulling in now. Lot is moderately full.

SpoonieLuv
08-26-14, 14:20
Anything at the hill.Nothing. The workers told one guy he just missed it. At leady I'm not the only one who wasted $13.

RaleighFunGuy
08-26-14, 14:21
Nothing. The workers told one guy he just missed it. At leady I'm not the only one who wasted $13.Seriously? I haven't gone in yet. Pegasus??

RaleighFunGuy
Nothing. The workers told one guy he just missed it. At leady I'm not the only one who wasted $13.Do we trust the workers?

NiceOne14
Nothing. The workers told one guy he just missed it. At leady I'm not the only one who wasted $13.Who are workers? Which.

Khris
08-26-14, 14:22
Nothing. The workers told one guy he just missed it. At leady I'm not the only one who wasted $13.Bs they postedthe ad then.

SpoonieLuv
08-26-14, 14:23
Who are workers? Which.The blonde and Ashley. I still think it's a fake ad.

RaleighFunGuy
08-26-14, 14:24
The blonde and Ashley. I still think it's a fake ad.Starting to agree.

RaleighFunGuy
08-26-14, 14:26
The blonde and Ashley. I still think it's a fake ad.Saw Ashley and an AA women who I know is a pro outside. I'm going with fake. Chavez. Anything yet?