PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bookstores

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Bull Matt
06-20-16, 16:00
Anyone know if she is still there?She Says Shell Be Back Tomorrow From11 to like 5.

Sydwayz
06-22-16, 18:18
She Says Shell Be Back Tomorrow From11 to like 5.She come back?

Nice And Slow
06-22-16, 21:56
She come back?Makayla did come back. But it was closer to 12:30 than 11:00. She left between 3:00 and 3:30. Had a very nice time, as always, with her. Some chatting on the couch and then some booth time. I'm planning on seeing her again either Thursday or Friday.

Khris
06-23-16, 12:20
Is mckalya at the hill? Would love to see her today.

Nice And Slow
06-23-16, 16:22
Is mckalya at the hill? Would love to see her today.Sorry. Didn't make it to the Hill today, so I'm not sure. I'm on vacation for the next 5 weeks so hopefully I can pop in more than I usually do.

BassDrop
06-23-16, 17:12
I think Jenn is in now. I haven't gone in because not sure if it's worth it but asked someone in the parking lot. He said really skinny tired girl is in there so I'm assuming Jenn.

Might end up trying her out if I don't run into the short girl from yesterday.Where is this at?

Nsa Fun Time
06-23-16, 20:24
Hoping to find a girl for some fun at a bookstore or elsewhere. Any ideas of places to go or anyone (female or couple) here interested? I have a nice hotel room tonight.

Nice And Slow
06-23-16, 21:20
Where is this at?Reference was to the Capital Blvd News Adult Superstore; 2236 Capital Blvd. It's close to the intersection of Capital and Hodges St. About a mile or so south of 440. It's nicknamed the Hill.

Khris
06-24-16, 10:30
Anyone know if any girls will be there lunch time?

RamRod26
06-24-16, 12:02
Jen is here and a black chick is here I didn't get her name but the head is awesome!

Khris
06-24-16, 12:12
Awesome thanks man I'll stop by.

RamRod26
06-24-16, 12:34
Jen just left if that's what you were looking for.makayla just showed up

Bull Matt
06-24-16, 13:43
Tiffany (bbw woman) and Makayla are at the hill. They say they will be at the hill until at least 3 oclock. They look gorgeous as always. I Might go in the booth with one of them soon.

Boob Lover
06-24-16, 15:12
Any ladies still there.

Bull Matt
06-24-16, 15:26
Any ladies still there.Just Makayla And Tiffany.

RamRod26
06-24-16, 16:39
Any ladies still there.Makayla and tiffany are both still here.

Spoon Sports83
06-24-16, 20:41
Just got a call and loren is back in town and will be st the hill in a few.

Boob Lover
06-24-16, 23:19
Anything going on at the hill?

Emeralddragon6
06-25-16, 00:29
Just got a call and loren is back in town and will be st the hill in a few.Will she be at the hill tomorrow afternoon?

Tabor
06-25-16, 06:26
Just Makayla And Tiffany.Imo as good a time as I have had there and that's a history of several years and includes Jenn in her prime, crazy Thai and even my personal favorite mixed Ashley. The girl has a long slender body that beats most BP providers easily.

Hardtimes
06-25-16, 06:55
I will be in Raleigh early Sunday evening and would love to partake. However, I am a truck driver and finding a spot to park 70 plus foot of truck is not always easy. Any advice on [arking close to the venue?

TheNcGuy73
06-26-16, 01:43
Is it always just dudes on sat nights this was my first time on a sat and it sucked and not in a good way no chicks at all 10-1215. Was it just a slow night or what?

DMizzle26
06-26-16, 12:18
Is it always just dudes on sat nights this was my first time on a sat and it sucked and not in a good way no chicks at all 10-1215. Was it just a slow night or what?For the most part weekend nights starting at 10 is majority all males looking for the same thing. The most excitement you will get is a couple or some girls that will come in just to browse and you stand there and hope they make their way to the back LOL.

Dude1960
06-26-16, 14:39
Where is the Hill?

SaSha201
06-26-16, 14:43
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Nice And Slow
06-26-16, 22:21
Where is the Hill?Post #4258 should help. It's a couple pages back.

GoodTimes86
06-28-16, 04:40
Have seen a lady named Anne at the Hill three times over the past year or so, and once at an ABS in Fayetteville. She's a pale, slightly heavy-set woman. She's not a pro. First time I saw her was on a Friday night, she was getting gangbanged and taking multiple creampies. Second time, she was there and open to literally fuck anyone, third time she was walking around naked, sat down and was asking guys to put their whole fist in her pussy and fist fuck her. The next time I saw her was at an ABS in Fayetteville, it was a slow night and she was giving blowjobs through the gloryhole. Any intel on this chick?

RamRod26
06-29-16, 11:02
Have seen a lady named Anne at the Hill three times over the past year or so, and once at an ABS in Fayetteville. She's a pale, slightly heavy-set woman. She's not a pro. First time I saw her was on a Friday night, she was getting gangbanged and taking
multiple creampies. Second time, she was there and open
to literally fuck anyone, third time she was walking around naked, sat down and was asking guys to put their whole fist in her pussy and fist fuck her. The next time I saw her was at an ABS in Fayetteville, it was a slow night and she was giving blowjobs through the gloryhole. Any intel on this chick?Up here she is one of two and you can look her up. I sent her a pm and she said raleigh was to dead for her so maybe we can round up a few guys and get her back to raleigh. She is a awesome non pro and I'd love to play with her again.

Sgiii
06-29-16, 11:03
Up here she is one of two and you can look her up. I sent her a pm and she said raleigh was to dead for her so maybe we can round up a few guys and get her back to raleigh. She is a awesome non pro and I'd love to play with her again.If you can arrange a Fri or Sat night, I'm down.

RamRod26
06-29-16, 11:10
If you can arrange a Fri or Sat night, I'm down.If we have enough guy that confirm that they will come then maybe she will come back. Friday or Saturday would be great. If the lady that likes to give BJs would come oh man that would be great as well.

Khris
06-29-16, 11:31
I will always show up when one of two is confirmed somewhere. Wouldn't even mind driving to where she is.

On a side note Jen and the chubbier blAck girl is at the hill.

BTownMan14
06-29-16, 17:09
Is there any girls at the hill.

Nolegs1
06-29-16, 17:25
I'm coming to The Hill from eastern NC tomorrow. I plan to be there about 5:00 or a little after. I would sure love to see Jen again or any girl for that matter!

Member #5959
06-29-16, 19:22
Sexy thick aa girl getting gangbanged right now.

Khris
06-29-16, 19:52
Sexy thick aa girl getting gangbanged right now.Shit is she still there?

Member #5959
06-29-16, 19:55
Shit is she still there?I left just after making the post. But they looked to be still going strong.

Khris
06-29-16, 19:57
I left just after making the post. But they looked to be still going strong.Damn guess I'll risk it and stop by. Hopefully she is still there.

Can anyone confirm she is still there?

Khris
06-29-16, 21:04
Pegasus was a waste of time. Waited outside a booth forever just for it to be 2 guys.

Retro11
06-30-16, 10:50
Don't post here much just trying to get info on were the best massage parlor or just ladies period I go to the hill here an there but just get chased around buy dudes until I leave I get lucky from time to time but as of lately nothing but any info is good info also use to be in the group hirlsatabs what ever happened to that? But please let me no something.

Boob Lover
06-30-16, 13:46
Anything going on up at the hill.

Brneyehound
06-30-16, 15:30
Nothing but a sausage fest here for now.

WtPckMe
07-01-16, 16:14
Probably in there by now as I saw her walking down capital that way and she was headed in that direction and not far.

Sydwayz
07-01-16, 18:43
Probably in there by now as I saw her walking down capital that way and she was headed in that direction and not far.Not here at 640 I always miss out LOL.

JonMr2015
07-02-16, 13:22
Is dead. Nothing happening at all.

JonMr2015
07-02-16, 13:36
Is walking toward the hill in pink shorts with her goofy boyfriend and another dude.

Update - They hit the railroad track behind the hill

Update - Now they are walking appliance. Some blond walker just got scooped up by one of you.

Bandit2779
07-02-16, 14:12
For those of you who are chasing jen she's banned from the hill.

JonMr2015
07-02-16, 15:11
Is walking toward the hill in pink shorts with her goofy boyfriend and another dude.

Update - They hit the railroad track behind the hill

Update - Now they are walking appliance. Some blond walker just got scooped up by one of you.Pic of Jenn and crew.

Sydwayz
07-02-16, 15:28
Is she going in or just walking around, I enjoy dreaming of her playing LOL.

DMizzle26
07-02-16, 17:54
Pic of Jenn and crew.Dude we must have been Bumper to Bumper cause I passed them in that same place. But They has been hanging out on Appliance all day going back forth from catching some shade to begging right there on the exit.

JonMr2015
07-02-16, 18:17
Is she going in or just walking around, I enjoy dreaming of her playing LOL.She is easy to find. I'll bet she would be happy to go for a ride with you or anyone LOL. I had to pass on it. Her face is as orange as the sun.

Khris
07-03-16, 07:26
For those of you who are chasing jen she's banned from the hill.May have been true a while ago but she is there fairly consistently.

Clandestine
07-03-16, 08:12
It doesn't even look like her anymore. Shame. She was smoking hot back in the day.

DMizzle26
07-03-16, 16:08
She is easy to find. I'll bet she would be happy to go for a ride with you or anyone LOL. I had to pass on it. Her face is as orange as the sun.Funny because riding down Capital Last night round 3 am I Spotted her again walking past cookout in the same clothes she has been sweating in for the past couple days. On the way back down after stopping for gas I saw her jumping into a car in front of American best. I bet that was a pleasant smell in that guys car with the combination of being wet from the rain LOL.

PartyTim
07-03-16, 18:13
I want to come by the hill and get some FS in a booth, Is Sunday night a good time to come to find some girls? Is $40 standard? Any tips would be appreciated please feel free to respond or PM me if you have any tips or know any of the girls and thank you!

DMizzle26
07-03-16, 19:15
So the last couple times I went to The Hill at Night I've noticed a few things was wondering if anybody else picked up on it. First theres a black girl that comes and parks in the parking lot and just sits there on her phone, 3 times in a row I been there she's been there. She actually parked beside me last night and was there just as long as I was. I asked her if she was going in she smartly answered "I'm sure not just waiting on somebody" LOL. I said to myself Damn was just asking a question shook my head and went on in.

Also an older white Couple usually rides around the parking lot sometimes parks but I've never seen them go in either. Has anybody else that goes at nights on the weekend seen the same thing?

MbncMar
07-03-16, 20:39
Funny because riding down Capital Last night round 3 am I Spotted her again walking past cookout in the same clothes she has been sweating in for the past couple days. On the way back down after stopping for gas I saw her jumping into a car in front of American best. I bet that was a pleasant smell in that guys car with the combination of being wet from the rain LOL.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXhRoY-Utxo

Replace the name with Jen and most backpage ho's and here is your montage. Enjoy.

Khris
07-04-16, 11:02
Just saw Jenn walking to the hill from behind the train tracks. She isn't what she was in her prime but even in daylight she is still pretty hot.

GeniePants
07-04-16, 13:17
Just shared a booth with Scarlett at the Hill. As others have said, she's picked up some weight, but she still has the enthusiasm.

DMizzle26
07-07-16, 14:22
Whats on the tracks behind the store that makes Jenn and her BF vanish back there everytime they is up that way? LOL. Just saw the dynamic duo slip back there not too long ago.

DMizzle26
07-07-16, 15:28
Whats on the tracks behind the store that makes Jenn and her BF vanish back there everytime they is up that way? LOL. Just saw the dynamic duo slip back there not too long ago.Jenn and BF is up at The Hill right now with another girl anybody know who she is?

Emeralddragon6
07-07-16, 19:29
Jenn and BF is up at The Hill right now with another girl anybody know who she is?Th picture is kinda blurry. How did the new one look? Did you engage and see if they would be back?

DMizzle26
07-07-16, 19:50
Th picture is kinda blurry. How did the new one look? Did you engage and see if they would be back?Sorry about that was using a work phone to tale the pic. But nah I didn't even go in was in a hurry dint want to waste $13 just to go in for a few minutes.

KnobJob
07-08-16, 08:04
Also an older white Couple usually rides around the parking lot sometimes parks but I've never seen them go in either. Has anybody else that goes at nights on the weekend seen the same thing?I've been seeing that older couple driving around the parking lot or simply parked there on weekend nights for probably a number of years now. They drive a Buick or something similar (old person's type of car, LOL). The woman sort of has one of those grandma beehive haircuts. I've never seen them go inside either. There's been a number of times I've parked right next to them but never had any luck engaging them to see what they were in to. Yeah I'd be curious to know if anyone else has talked to them or know their deal.

DMizzle26
07-08-16, 10:27
I've been seeing that older couple driving around the parking lot or simply parked there on weekend nights for probably a number of years now. They drive a Buick or something similar (old person's type of car, LOL). The woman sort of has one of those grandma beehive haircuts. I've never seen them go inside either. There's been a number of times I've parked right next to them but never had any luck engaging them to see what they were in to. Yeah I'd be curious to know if anyone else has talked to them or know their deal.For years? LOL damn they dedicated. I'm really curious as to what they is looking for to take the time every weekend to drive up there and just circle the parking lot. Its almost creepy like their looking for somebody to kidnap LOL. Just as creepy as the dude that also drives back and forth on the weekend in little red cavalier with a bunch of junk in the back with white hair. I've never seen him inside either LOL, See this is all the stuff I observe.

Ronnor
07-08-16, 14:19
I've been seeing that older couple driving around the parking lot or simply parked there on weekend nights for probably a number of years now. They drive a Buick or something similar (old person's type of car, LOL). The woman sort of has one of those grandma beehive haircuts. I've never seen them go inside either. There's been a number of times I've parked right next to them but never had any luck engaging them to see what they were in to. Yeah I'd be curious to know if anyone else has talked to them or know their deal.Probably didn't have white hair when they started and probably used to drive a firebird.

John HandCock
07-08-16, 14:48
For years? LOL damn they dedicated. I'm really curious as to what they is looking for to take the time every weekend to drive up there and just circle the parking lot. Its almost creepy like their looking for somebody to kidnap LOL. Just as creepy as the dude that also drives back and forth on the weekend in little red cavalier with a bunch of junk in the back with white hair. I've never seen him inside either LOL, See this is all the stuff I observe.Probably good cheap entertainment for them.

JohnBWise
07-08-16, 15:13
Whats on the tracks behind the store that makes Jenn and her BF vanish back there everytime they is up that way? LOL. Just saw the dynamic duo slip back there not too long ago.They live in a tent in the woods is my guess and / or they keep their needles there and go to inject H into their veins.

Emeralddragon6
07-09-16, 15:26
Did a tour of all the shops the last 4 hours and not a thing. Not even a working girl. Might hang out for a few more before calling it quits.

Emeralddragon6
07-09-16, 17:46
Nothing I have seen at the others stores but saw mckayla's thick friend just go in the hill.

Emeralddragon6
07-09-16, 19:16
New girl dee just showed up. First time here and about a 6-7 on the SW scale. You should stop by and say hi.

DMizzle26
07-09-16, 19:29
New girl dee just showed up. First time here and about a 6-7 on the SW scale. You should stop by and say hi.A little more details on what she look like.

Sydwayz
07-10-16, 14:31
Anything in raleigh today?

Unclebadtouch
07-14-16, 14:22
Does this mean anything to you guys? I've never done the bookstore thing so I wouldn't know.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5682512354.html

Unclebadtouch
07-14-16, 14:24
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5682512354.html

Boob Lover
07-14-16, 15:25
Anything worth the 13 dollar entry at the hill?

Khris
07-14-16, 16:50
Scarlet and Lydia are there now. I was told Jen was just there and coming back but not sure if it's worth waiting.

Member #5959
07-14-16, 18:15
Scarlet and Lydia are there now. I was told Jen was just there and coming back but not sure if it's worth waiting.I thought Scarlett and Lydia were the same person. Are there 2 scarlets?

Tommy Mason
07-14-16, 18:22
I was at the hill earlier and there was a guy standing around and he took a picture of a couple entering a booth.

It looked like he spooked the guy entering the booth because I saw the guy that was going to enter the booth immediately run out of there!

Khris
07-15-16, 09:58
I thought Scarlett and Lydia were the same person. Are there 2 scarlets?I thought scarlet was that brunette, sorta skinny strung out friend of Jenn. The guys said scarlet is in the back and I saw Lydia and assumed the other girl was scarlet. Didn't know Lydia had two names. I dunno who the brunette was then I guess. She was pretty. Just looked tired in the way Jenn is.

DMizzle26
07-15-16, 11:00
I thought scarlet was that brunette, sorta skinny strung out friend of Jenn. The guys said scarlet is in the back and I saw Lydia and assumed the other girl was scarlet. Didn't know Lydia had two names. I dunno who the brunette was then I guess. She was pretty. Just looked tired in the way Jenn is.From what I know Lydia has used the name Scarlett in the past as said by guys on this board. Now the friend of Jenn may also be called Scarlett.

Emeralddragon6
07-15-16, 12:13
I was at the hill earlier and there was a guy standing around and he took a picture of a couple entering a booth.

It looked like he spooked the guy entering the booth because I saw the guy that was going to enter the booth immediately run out of there!What did the person look like and when? I would also let the people working there know.

Tommy Mason
07-15-16, 13:50
What did the person look like and when? I would also let the people working there know.The guy was pretty fat and dumpy looking. Had short hair (blonde I think). Didn't really look at him too closely.

Kurt308
07-15-16, 21:00

It looked like he spooked the guy entering the booth because I saw the guy that was going to enter the booth immediately run out of there!I would have punched his ass in the mouth and took his phone, that shit ain't cool.

DMizzle26
07-16-16, 09:59
I would have punched his ass in the mouth and took his phone, that shit ain't cool.Theres always at least one of those guys like that up there any given day. I know we all pretty perverted to be up in there but some of these guys makes me wonder just how lonely their life is with the stuff they be doing up in there smh.

DMizzle26
07-16-16, 10:13
So I stopped by The Hill last night round 10:30 there was 2 latino couples in the back when I got there. I pretty much expected it to be like it always is when couples come in, Walk around then leave. But one of the couples was trying to get the other couple to occupy joining booths with them. But like I mentioned on my last post theres always some kind of weird asshole around. It didn't fail last night there was a dude following behind them pretty much right up on their ass, when the couple will go in the booth to try to get the other couple to come the dude will run and jump in the booth before them LOL. I think the couple was getting frustrated I don't blame them, Thats why theres barely any play up there.

But one the couples ended up in a booth beside me and cracked the window a little. The guy I guess was bi As he jacked off and blew a dude in another booth while his girl blew him then rode him for a little before they left. They did end up in joining booths with the other couple and was there for a while before the both left. There was also a seemly drugged out couple who got it on out in the parking lot in the back of their Van. So I don't want to get my hopes up but the last few times I been up there at night on the weekend something has happened.

DKinkster
07-16-16, 13:57
New girl coming to hill today.

BTownMan14
07-16-16, 18:17
Anything going on at the hill tonight.

DMizzle26
07-17-16, 11:58
So last night round 1 am this chick famously known as Miami on BP and goes by Ashley when she is up at The Hill http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls100-real-and-available-now-dont-miss-me-leaving-soon-27/29641886 and her equally drunk or high friend was out in the parking lot. Their car wouldn't start so I jumped them off, said they was trying to go in but they each was about 5 dollars short I gave Ashley the $5 and another dude gave her friend the money I guess in exchange for a discounted fuck. I wasnt interested in anything but they walked around with me in the back until they picked up a couple tricks. I don't think they stayed longer then 30 mins. Here's a older ad from Miami / Ashley that might be more familar http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls100-real-and-available-now-dont-miss-me-leaving-soon-27/29641886.

I left rode around came back thru round 3 and the older Latino couple that's usually there on late weekend nights was there. Now they usually don't play or just tease in the dark a little before they head into a booth, But last night they sat in the little dark area right after the second tv room and started playing, There was me and 2 other guys standing there. I'm glad these guys seemed to be on the same mindset as me and not get too close too fast LOL. I've seen this couple a few times and I think the reason they never really did anything was because too many guys gathered around too fast. It was enough light to see what was going after a few minutes we closed in and she pulled us in and jerked us off and allowed us to finger her.

One of the guys actually ate her out, Once everybody figured out what was going on it started to get crowded. So the guy stopped it and sent her to the Booth. Now the guy that ate her out I realized is the guy that's done been in the booth with them before. So I figured they have a pre-arranged agreement. So he ended up in the booth with her then her guy followed, I ended up in the next booth to watch. She grabbed my cock thru the gloryhole so I did get a little action myself LOL.

So all in all I spent a few hrs at The Hill this weekend saw 4 couples and a little action I say it was a success.

DaRealThai2
07-17-16, 18:28
Hey how have the Hill been lately.

Tabor
07-17-16, 19:52
Hey how have the Hill been lately.I don't get there often but.

DaRealThai2
07-18-16, 00:27
I'm returning but might visit

I don't get there often but..

Tabor
07-18-16, 08:00
I'm returning but might visit

.Have a couple of good memories that included you.

Brawks02
07-18-16, 19:13
I was thinking of trying out the hill. I am new to this hobby and I would love to know what to expect before I go in blind. I understand there's a cover, but what happens after that? I hear of rooms and stuff. What would be a good price for what I get? I know some may not want to answer since I'm new here, but any information would be greatly appreciated.

News Man
07-19-16, 09:34
Everything that you need to know is in previous posts in this forum. You could start reading at a few months ago to a few years ago. Either way, all the information that you are looking for is there.

I was thinking of trying out the hill. I am new to this hobby and I would love to know what to expect before I go in blind. I understand there's a cover, but what happens after that? I hear of rooms and stuff. What would be a good price for what I get? I know some may not want to answer since I'm new here, but any information would be greatly appreciated..

Retro11
07-19-16, 09:39
Did anyone besides me catch the couple at the hill Friday about 7:30 pm. Was riding through saw about 10 cars out so decided to stop. I walked in went to the first small theater room to the right were I always go and sat down. So was playing with my phone and noticed someone across the hall in the large theater room sitting on the couch in the corner. So when I walked in it was a slightly older couple with the female totally nude with nipple clamps on so I dropped my pants immediately and she took car of me. I didn't go all the way because don't like getting naked in there. The funny part is that no one was paying them any attention. .

DMizzle26
07-19-16, 13:17
Did anyone besides me catch the couple at the hill Friday about 7:30 pm. Was riding through saw about 10 cars out so decided to stop. I walked in went to the first small theater room to the right were I always go and sat down. So was playing with my phone and noticed someone across the hall in the large theater room sitting on the couch in the corner. So when I walked in it was a slightly older couple with the female totally nude with nipple clamps on so I dropped my pants immediately and she took car of me. I didn't go all the way because don't like getting naked in there. The funny part is that no one was paying them any attention. .You put Pegasus in your Title but said The Hill in your report? So which one was you at? LOL.

Retro11
07-20-16, 23:10
You put Pegasus in your Title but said The Hill in your report? So which one was you at? LOL.It was at pegasus I'm sorry for the confusion.

CaptianJack
07-21-16, 14:57
Anyone already at the hill? Might swing by after work but would be nice to save the trip.

WildMan23
07-22-16, 23:42
Been away a while folks. Anything goin on at the hill tonight worth th ride there. It's a haul for me.

WildMan23
07-23-16, 01:36
Been at the hill for 15 min or so and theres 2 black girls here but other than that just a bunch of dudes. Hope it gets better.

Member #5959
07-27-16, 09:20
Stopped by pegasus on way home from work after seeing a craiglist ad for a couple wanting to give a show at 8 pm. Well they make their way in, fashionably late of course. And wow! This chick is hot. Dirty blonde, late 20's or early 30's, wearing a little blue sundress, with nothing underneath. She had a girl next door vibe, and looked way out of place. So after what seemed like 20 minutes in the bathroom, they head to the back booths along with about 8 guys trailing closely behind. Spend a while there, then to another booth, then back to the restroom again. At this point, I figure big room is their next stop so I grab a good spot on the wall and wait. They finally settle in on the couch in the straight theater and the show begins. Hikes up her skirt and spreads her legs for all to get a good view of her pussy. Her man gives the nod and guys start going for her immediately. Two men finger her at the same time til she cums. Guys are crowded around her and she's stroking and sucking a few. Then her man starts passing out condoms. First guy took her doggy while she sucked her man. Then she laid back on the couch with legs spread again, and it was one after the other for a while. I left before they were done so who knows how crazy it got or how many she fucked. Was quite the surprise experience to say the least. I have noticed lately that alot of the bookstore ads on CL are real. I will bet $10 everytime from now on.

DMizzle26
07-27-16, 12:07
Stopped by pegasus on way home from work after seeing a craiglist ad for a couple wanting to give a show at 8 pm. Well they make their way in, fashionably late of course. And wow! This chick is hot. Dirty blonde, late 20's or early 30's, wearing a little blue sundress, with nothing underneath. She had a girl next door vibe, and looked way out of place. So after what seemed like 20 minutes in the bathroom, they head to the back booths along with about 8 guys trailing closely behind. Spend a while there, then to another booth, then back to the restroom again. At this point, I figure big room is their next stop so I grab a good spot on the wall and wait. They finally settle in on the couch in the straight theater and the show begins. Hikes up her skirt and spreads her legs for all to get a good view of her pussy. Her man gives the nod and guys start going for her immediately. Two men finger her at the same time til she cums. Guys are crowded around her and she's stroking and sucking a few. Then her man starts passing out condoms. First guy took her doggy while she sucked her man. Then she laid back on the couch with legs spread again, and it was one after the other for a while. I left before they were done so who knows how crazy it got or how many she fucked. Was quite the surprise experience to say the least. I have noticed lately that alot of the bookstore ads on CL are real. I will bet $10 everytime from now on.Dude under what section on CL is you finding these ads.

Bb211
07-27-16, 12:42
Dude under what section on CL is you finding these ads.Under casual / mw / m.

Member #5959
07-27-16, 16:04
Dude under what section on CL is you finding these ads.Mw4 m, w4 mm, and mw4 mm, sometimes w4 m, but ones posting there are usually looking for donations to meet at the bookstore.

Member #5959
07-27-16, 17:09
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5703831624.html

And though I can't make it, I'm certain this ones for real too. This guy posts similar ads every couple of weeks, always shows up with a different girl.

WtPckMe
07-27-16, 18:05
My girl is at Pegasus now and wants to have a gangbang! She only wants hung dick BBC or bwc to play with. Bukkake facials or cream pies. She is short ddf sexy and a squirter! No bs and she is ready now! No emails she's there!! Pics are here.

OneOfTwo
07-29-16, 20:37
Be here for a while. Hardly any guys as well.

GeniePants
07-29-16, 21:56
Be here for a while. Hardly any guys as well.I thought that was you.

Sgiii
07-29-16, 21:57
I thought that was you.Is One of Two still there? If so, how much longer?

GeniePants
07-29-16, 21:59
Is One of Two still there? If so, how much longer?I think she's still, but no idea how much longer.

SpoonieLuv
07-29-16, 22:23
I think she's still, but no idea how much longer.Headed there now. Will take me 30.

Sgiii
07-29-16, 22:29
Be here for a while. Hardly any guys as well.How much longer you plan on Staying?

OneOfTwo
07-29-16, 22:45
In dark area after straight rooms.

SpoonieLuv
07-29-16, 22:50
In dark area after straight rooms.Almost there.

Emeralddragon6
07-30-16, 16:20
In dark area after straight rooms.Planing a repeat tonight one of two? Miss ya darling.

Kreung
07-30-16, 16:23
I've had some great experiences at the hill and ill be heading to the hill tonight. I hope I get lucky donations on deck.

Sgiii
07-30-16, 17:05
Planing a repeat tonight one of two? Miss ya darling.Would love if one of two let us know she'd be back tonight ahead of time. Was too late last night when I saw her post.

DMizzle26
07-30-16, 18:13
Would love if one of two let us know she'd be back tonight ahead of time. Was too late last night when I saw her post.By the time I read this post and went up there there was nobody in sight I checked LOL. Even braved it up and went into the Gay Room to check LOL.

Khris
08-01-16, 08:00
Since I missed oneoftwo I might as well head to the hill today. Any one know who will be there?

Khris
08-01-16, 12:10
Got a message that Jenn, chubby black girl and Lydia are at the hill.

BTownMan14
08-03-16, 17:07
Any girls at Hill I'm 1 hour away and I want to check before I drive there.

Member #5959
08-04-16, 08:46
Just talked to an aa couple off craigslist. They are going to pegasus from 11 am til noon. She wants as many as can make it. She is cute perite girl and very submissive. Please do not pm me with questions, as I am scrambling with work to get myself there on time. If you're free and curious to see her, come check it out.

Sgiii
08-04-16, 10:21
Wondering if One of Two will be back soon.

LeoC619
08-04-16, 13:22
Just talked to an aa couple off craigslist. They are going to pegasus from 11 am til noon. She wants as many as can make it. She is cute perite girl and very submissive. Please do not pm me with questions, as I am scrambling with work to get myself there on time. If you're free and curious to see her, come check it out.Confirmed little hot ebony was there. She was cute had a nice body, also was down for whatever.

LeoC619
08-04-16, 13:24
AAc couple at Pegaus during 11-12. Girl was attractive and down for whatever. Good time.

WildMan23
08-05-16, 14:05
Wanting to hit one of these 2 this afternoon, maybe both. Hoping there's some fun to be had at 1 of them.

ClockWatcher
08-05-16, 15:20
Went to Peg this afternoon hoping to catch some luck, stayed about an hour from 1:30 to 2:30 nothing going on except a bunch of guys hoping for something good to come in.

Khris
08-09-16, 09:37
Anyone heading to the hill today? I've seen some good girls there lately and might stop by.

Emeralddragon6
08-09-16, 15:19
Anyone heading to the hill today? I've seen some good girls there lately and might stop by.What good girls? Any details?

BTownMan14
08-11-16, 11:29
Are there any girls at the Hill today was hoping to try to catch Jen.

RamRod26
08-12-16, 18:01
Nice couple at the hill. She is naked and taking all cummers.

RaleighConnect
08-12-16, 19:34
She is taking all. Seen her before a while ago. Maybe oneoftwo?

Sgiii
08-12-16, 19:45
She is taking all. Seen her before a while ago. Maybe oneoftwo?Find out if it's her & how long she will be there.

RaleighConnect
08-12-16, 19:51
Yes its her. They are not staying long.

Sgiii
08-12-16, 19:54
Yes its her. They are not staying long.Wish she would give us advance notice.

DMizzle26
08-13-16, 00:20
Wish she would give us advance notice.I'm just wondering had a random encounter with a woman about 2 months ago up At The Hill around 3 am one weekend she was naked in the second tv room asking who was next to every guy that came in there. Might has been her and I didn't even know it.

Khris
08-15-16, 10:22
Any reports at the hill? I keep missing oneoftwo so apparently I have to watch the forums like a hawk for a report. Would love to meet up and desperate enough today that even Jenn sounds good.

Sgiii
08-15-16, 12:13
Any reports at the hill? I keep missing oneoftwo so apparently I have to watch the forums like a hawk for a report. Would love to meet up and desperate enough today that even Jenn sounds good.Seems like the last 2 weeks she has gone on a Friday late afternoon. I wish she would give us senior members a heads up so we can come from work, or something and have some time.

Sgiii
08-15-16, 12:35
Too bad we can't have an Instant messanger added to the site.

John HandCock
08-15-16, 12:51
Too bad we can't have an Instant messanger added to the site.You guys have to know each other, why not text.

Bandit2779
08-15-16, 17:46
Last Friday there was a girl in the back but on Saturday late afternoon two older women were on the couches in the main hall infront of the private booths letting people go to town. Nothing I would have rushed over to the Hill for but def nice to see the place getting some action. I haven't seen any of the better looking girls there in awhile though.

Khris
08-15-16, 18:15
Too bad we can't have an Instant messanger added to the site.2 girls here now.

Clandestine
08-15-16, 18:17
Who are they? Pros?

Khris
08-15-16, 18:22
Who are they? Pros?I'm assuming. Black girl and thin blonde. I haven't gone in yet but they came out and went back in.

Khris
08-15-16, 18:42
Girls left. Just guys walking in circles now.

ClockWatcher
08-16-16, 15:10
Went to the Hill early this afternoon. As soon as I walked through the door and before my eyes could adjust from coming in out of the bright sun into the near total darkness I saw one attractive looking girl but you surely can't make any decisions in that blind state. I saw her a few minutes later, turned out to be the girl that had the spider bite and was on crutches a while back, I forgot her name but remember she was pleasant and worth catching alas, she left. There were 3 other usuals there, the hispanic, the larger black woman, and the older white woman, was hoping for something else to come in. Around 2 the place was dead, all the girls had left.

Arnold Bocklin
08-16-16, 17:01
Hey. Relatively new to the area (moved here from CookyJarLand) and I've gone thru as many older posts as I've been able to, and I STILL don't know what place it is that's referred to as The Hill. I know where Pegasus and Phoenix are from driving on 70, and I've heard about the Triangle Adult SC on S Wilmington, but. The hill?

And to reiterate. I've looked at a LOT of old posts to see if I could suss it out for myself, but either I'm not that smart (a possibility) or my eyeballs just glazed. .

Thanks.

Quaritch
08-16-16, 17:30
Hey. Relatively new to the area (moved here from CookyJarLand) and I've gone thru as many older posts as I've been able to, and I STILL don't know what place it is that's referred to as The Hill. I know where Pegasus and Phoenix are from driving on 70, and I've heard about the Triangle Adult SC on S Wilmington, but. The hill?

And to reiterate. I've looked at a LOT of old posts to see if I could suss it out for myself, but either I'm not that smart (a possibility) or my eyeballs just glazed. .

Thanks.It's off of Capital. Not too far from the Greyhound Bus Station.

Arnold Bocklin
08-16-16, 18:38
Got it. Muchas gracias!

It's off of Capital. Not too far from the Greyhound Bus Station.

DMizzle26
08-16-16, 22:40
Went to the Hill early this afternoon. As soon as I walked through the door and before my eyes could adjust from coming in out of the bright sun into the near total darkness I saw one attractive looking girl but you surely can't make any decisions in that blind state. I saw her a few minutes later, turned out to be the girl that had the spider bite and was on crutches a while back, I forgot her name but remember she was pleasant and worth catching alas, she left. There were 3 other usuals there, the hispanic, the larger black woman, and the older white woman, was hoping for something else to come in. Around 2 the place was dead, all the girls had left.Is the name of the girl that you saw. Was a nice site when she first started going there but quickly went down hill from there. One good thing about her was that she brought alot of fresh girls in that place during her time.

AmpToCum
08-17-16, 13:25
Anyone ever go to the book stores in Durham? There is one on guess, good booths? How are the video players? Any giris.

MrMos
08-17-16, 18:17
There is a really skinny blond here but she's locked herself in the bathroom.

BTownMan14
08-17-16, 18:24
Skinny girl at hill now said her name is June.

GeniePants
08-17-16, 22:21
On a whim, I decided to go up to the Hill for a bit. At first, it was the usual expected sausage fest, but then a skinny brunette came in. We chatted for a sec, and then she said she'd be back in a few minutes after she went to the bathroom. She eventually came out, and we went to the big booth for some fun. We didn't exchange names, but her lower back tattoo said "Leah", so I'm guessing that's her name.

The funny thing that caught my attention was the fact that she didn't want to leave a mess in the booth afterwards. She had some tissue in her purse for me to wipe off the excess, and wrap the rubber to go toss it in the trash. I actually appreciated her not wanting to leave a mess.

HotLcndyt
08-18-16, 11:03
Anyone ever go to the book stores in Durham? There is one on guess, good booths? How are the video players? Any giris.The one in Durham was probably the nastiest bookstore I've ever been I and there were nothing but really creepy nasty old guys wondering around. No joke, I took a shower back at my room after I left that place.

Khris
08-18-16, 15:22
That skinny brunette is there now.

WildMan23
08-18-16, 16:00
No sign of any females. Wish one would show up.

Sgiii
08-18-16, 16:41
Last 2 Fridays it seems One of Two has been at the Hill mid-late afternoon. Wonder if she'll be back tomorrow.

Khris
08-18-16, 17:49
Last 2 Fridays it seems One of Two has been at the Hill mid-late afternoon. Wonder if she'll be back tomorrow.I'll be watching. As soon as she is said to be there I'll be going.

RamRod26
08-18-16, 18:17
If I see her I will definitely let you guys know.

Khris
08-19-16, 12:22
Any reports on the hill? I want to stop by but would rather see oneoftwo.

Khris
08-19-16, 17:11
I got a pm that she is there now. Not sure if legit but I'll be heading there.

Khris
08-19-16, 17:51
Nope not here. Tons of guys looking for girls though. None of them hit on me so I'm assuming a worker would make a lot here now.

Khris
08-19-16, 18:10
Really cute brunette just got here with a guy. They weren't even up the path before getting harassed and they changed their mind so I guess it's back to hoping for oneoftwo.

Khris
08-19-16, 18:30
Calling it. Good luck to anyone still sticking around. Anyone happen to check Pegasus?

DMizzle26
08-23-16, 13:18
Today off of a Pm from another Senior Member who always posts about these events I rode up to Pegasus around 12 lunchtime stood around for a good 15 mins thinking I just wasted $10 in walks a white BBW ok in the face and a man and go straight to the first Viewing room on the left, Me and a few guys watch for awhile and I'm the first to take the bait pretty good BJ.

The guy says I can cum anywhere I like I opted for the mouth and she caught it all, offered to fuck but just a little too much BBW for my taste, Went to bathroom and came back and 2 more guys is going at her in which one decides to hit it doggie. Before I left another guy was in there but not alot of interest in her from other for obvious reasons I guess LOL. Left round 12:45 and they was still there. Not bad for a free BJ before heading back to work.

Sgiii
08-23-16, 13:22
Today off of a Pm from another Senior Member who always posts about these events I rode up to Pegasus around 12 lunchtime stood around for a good 15 mins thinking I just wasted $10 in walks a white BBW ok in the face and a man and go straight to the first Viewing room on the left, Me and a few guys watch for awhile and I'm the first to take the bait pretty good BJ.

The guy says I can cum anywhere I like I opted for the mouth and she caught it all, offered to fuck but just a little too much BBW for my taste, Went to bathroom and came back and 2 more guys is going at her in which one decides to hit it doggie. Before I left another guy was in there but not alot of interest in her from other for obvious reasons I guess LOL. Left round 12:45 and they was still there. Not bad for a free BJ before heading back to work.Why does this happen during working hrs? Amazing. Was she doing all Bare?

DMizzle26
08-23-16, 13:39
Why does this happen during working hrs? Amazing. Was she doing all Bare? that's what I used to always say

Member #5959
08-23-16, 15:48
Just talked to the aa couple I met up there a few weeks ago. Female is a really cute spinner. They are heading up today around 5. She wants to play in the gloryholes for a bit. She may move to main theater, guess we'll just see how it goes.

Member #5959
08-23-16, 17:20
Just talked to the aa couple I met up there a few weeks ago. Female is a really cute spinner. They are heading up today around 5. She wants to play in the gloryholes for a bit. She may move to main theater, guess we'll just see how it goes.Looks like 5:30 or 5:45, but thry said they're on the way.

Member #5959
08-23-16, 18:29
Looks like 5:30 or 5:45, but thry said they're on the way.She is here.

DKinkster
08-23-16, 20:30
She is here.She still there?

Buki1
08-27-16, 23:34
I have a friend who would love to meet some nice men for a little extra cash. She is an exceptionally skilled / sensual BBW and she's considering the abs route for a little extra green. We are thinking about a Sunday afternoon. Pics are available to senior members, or those I have shared information with. She is really good imo. And.

NRalGuy
08-29-16, 09:10
Don't know if this is real or not, but wanted to let you guys know.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5755661379.html

Here's a cut / paste of the posting:

Adult bookstore on Tuesday 8-30 - mw4 mm (Phoenix).

Bringing a hot MILF to the bookstore tomorrow afternoon. Need some guys to help show her a good time. Size, age, race doesn't matter. Just be clean, and ready to go when its your turn.

Brneyehound
08-29-16, 11:07
Has anyone seen any of the pro's at the abs lately? Damn sure miss the days of walking in and having a choice of Ashley or (somewhat sober and not totally strung out) Jen etc.

Nolegs1
08-29-16, 11:53
I'm planing on going to the hill today about 4:00 pm. For a couple of hours. I hope there at least one girl there. The last couple of times I struck out.

Khris
08-29-16, 13:44
I'm planing on going to the hill today about 4:00 pm. For a couple of hours. I hope there at least one girl there. The last couple of times I struck out.3 girls were there at noon so you should have a decent shot at finding something. Jen and the blonde left together at 1230 ish but they will probably be back.

Emeralddragon6
08-29-16, 13:53
3 girls were there at noon so you should have a decent shot at finding something. Jen and the blonde left together at 1230 ish but they will probably be back.What does the blonde look like and are they back?

Sgiii
08-29-16, 14:38
What does the blonde look like and are they back?I'm sorry, but anyone that is does anything with Jenn, has to have their head examined. I saw her last week by the New Best Buy off Capital. She's skin and bones and just looks as unhealthy as you can be. I know we shouldn't feel bad as they have chosen this lifestyle, but when she was clean, she was as beautiful as can be. If her family has tried to help her, it's a shame that she won't accept it.

Emeralddragon6
08-29-16, 14:58
I'm sorry, but anyone that is does anything with Jenn, has to have their head examined. I saw her last week by the New Best Buy off Capital. She's skin and bones and just looks as unhealthy as you can be. I know we shouldn't feel bad as they have chosen this lifestyle, but when she was clean, she was as beautiful as can be. If her family has tried to help her, it's a shame that she won't accept it.I agree which is why I was asking about the other one.

BTownMan14
08-29-16, 16:50
I agree which is why I was asking about the other one.Any girls at the Hill.

Brneyehound
08-29-16, 18:41
With the report of three ladies there today I headed out without much hope. Was pleasantly surprised to meet a lady named Kelly. Pretty cute and a nice body. Went off to a somewhat less than totally disgusting booth. . 4 for a BBBJ that was just what I needed. Didn't ask the price for FS. Didn't care. I'll probably be giving her a call in the near future. Does anybody have any extra info on this one? PM of you do please. Demons, cations etc.

Nolegs1
08-29-16, 21:39
3 girls were there at noon so you should have a decent shot at finding something. Jen and the blonde left together at 1230 ish but they will probably be back.I arrived at 4:20 and stayed until 6:30 and no sign of girl. It was very disappointing as I have to drive about 70 miles to get there. Maybe next time.

SportsFan
08-30-16, 11:08
I'm sorry, but anyone that is does anything with Jenn, has to have their head examined. I saw her last week by the New Best Buy off Capital. She's skin and bones and just looks as unhealthy as you can be. I know we shouldn't feel bad as they have chosen this lifestyle, but when she was clean, she was as beautiful as can be. If her family has tried to help her, it's a shame that she won't accept it.Real sad what's happened to her. Back in the day she was a knockout.

Member #5959
08-30-16, 15:04
Don't know if this is real or not, but wanted to let you guys know.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5755661379.html

Here's a cut / paste of the posting:

Adult bookstore on Tuesday 8-30 - mw4 mm (Phoenix).

Bringing a hot MILF to the bookstore tomorrow afternoon. Need some guys to help show her a good time. Size, age, race doesn't matter. Just be clean, and ready to go when its your turn.They were real, and she did not disappoint. She took on about 9 or 10 guys by my count, and she enjoyed every minute.

Dog2000
08-30-16, 17:33
Back in town and the last few times I have been to the hill it was a sausage fest. Anything going on tonight?

DMizzle26
08-31-16, 00:13
They were real, and she did not disappoint. She took on about 9 or 10 guys by my count, and she enjoyed every minute.Man I was thinking about coming I couldn't get to my Lunchbreak in time, And I didn't see anybody post on here about it I got to start checking Craigslist a little more often LOL.

Enduro185
09-01-16, 19:47
Not sure why I bothered to stop by this late on a Thursday, but it's pretty dead. A few guys looking around, but very quiet and eerie.

Khris
09-02-16, 14:05
Really petite blonde girl there now. I don't recognize her. Saw her walk in but by the time I got in the back she was with someone I think.

Tabor
09-02-16, 14:43
Really petite blonde girl there now. I don't recognize her. Saw her walk in but by the time I got in the back she was with someone I think.Not the first time this has happened.

GeniePants
09-03-16, 20:51
Is a sausage fest, so far.

DMizzle26
09-04-16, 13:16
So after a few drinks downtown last night I stopped by The Hill on the way home round 3:30 am, I had been there earlier and there was a Mexican Couple in a Booth. Well when I got there at 3:30 there was an Older Blk Couple walking around Man well-dressed and the Woman with a short short Cheetah print skirt on. I just so happen to be coming down the Hall when they went into the Big Booth Me like an Asshole slid into the other Booth just as a guy was opening the door LOL.

After a few minutes of going thru the Movies they started to play, Then the Guy I guess encouraged the Woman to play with me for a little but, So I was able to finger her through the Gloryhole for awhile. They then left I said fuck it its 4:00 am I'm pretty sure nothin else is gone happen here but an Orgy between every guy that was there so I left. The guy was waiting for the woman to use the Bathroom when I was leaving out, He came behind Me outside and asked if I was leaving and if I could stick around for awhile His girl wanted to play some more and he figured I was the one in the Booth.

Well I thought they was going back inside but when the Woman came out they told me to follow them to Their House they didn't live far. My ass was already a little tipsy so I was already starting to process stupid decisions in my Head so I agreed top follow them LOL. Got to their house a nice Neighborhood and Nice House up in Knightdale, Sat Down Woman made me a couple more drinks and we talked a little. They said they was there the Night before and a blk couple around 2:00 am was there playing in the Open. This is where it started to get weird The Woman sat on my lap and started rambling about any and everything its clear she was pretty drunk herself. I wasnt drunk but I knew I couldn't take anymore drinks knowing I still had to drive to the Other side of Raleigh at 5 in the morning.

So the Woman started talkin about "Ladies like to go Shopping, Then asking me what they need to go shopping with?. I wasnt processing what was going on quickly enough but I was getting there LOL. She dropped that topic and the man started asking me about other Bookstores and stuff they can go to. A little while later the same Question came up Again about ladies wanting to go Shopping and How can I help her out. She was like "I want to play with you because you're Cute I know you like the Merchandise or else you wouldn't have followed us out here" I'm thinking to myself "No shit lady I was under the impression that ya was a real couple trying to get somebody to play with ya".

But anyways after that Statement I'm Fully aware of what's going on now so I decide to play along for a min. I said ok give me a price. She was like "I don't do that stuff I'm not that type of girl but I'm just saying I need just a little something to know that you appreciate this" If ya could have seen the look on my face after that LOL. So I throw a random number out there I say $100 she was like ok we can get started with that. Theres an Atm right down the Road do you want the Him to take you to it. At this point in my head I'm already out of there and not coming back so I was like nah that's ok I got a Navigator just give me ya address so I can make it back.

The guy walks me out and was like yea come back we gone have a good time I promise. "I'm thinking to myself Yea we was gone have a good time until ya made this into a business Proposition. So I had gave these people my number so when I got in the Car I just blocked their number because I knew they was gone call. Guys trust me on this I'm not that creative to make this shit up LOL. Its alot more weirder and Funny then it looks if you was there for this whole thing LOL. Thing is tho I guess He's like her Handler / Husband and this is their thing they go out pick up guys and get them to pay to fuck his wife or whatever.

Now if they would have been straight up with me before we even left the Parking Lot I prob would have dropped that $100 because the vibe I got from them was you pay this and you can do whatever with me for however long you want. The Woman for her age had a pretty good body. Now if the couple reads this Forum I'm sorry guys I just wasnt feeling it anymore at that time. Now if I see ya again I might be down LOL.

Khris
09-04-16, 13:27
Not the first time this has happened.You're right I'm sorry, I didn't update when I got back to my car. She was shopping when I left. She was kind if strung out looking so I assumed worker.

RamRod26
09-04-16, 18:54
So after a few drinks downtown last night I stopped by The Hill on the way home round 3:30 am, I had been there earlier and there was a Mexican Couple in a Booth. Well when I got there at 3:30 there was an Older Blk Couple walking around Man well-dressed and the Woman with a short short Cheetah print skirt on. I just so happen to be coming down the Hall when they went into the Big Booth Me like an Asshole slid into the other Booth just as a guy was opening the door LOL.

After a few minutes of going thru the Movies they started to play, Then the Guy I guess encouraged the Woman to play with me for a little but, So I was able to finger her through the Gloryhole for awhile. They then left I said fuck it its 4:00 am I'm pretty sure nothin else is gone happen here but an Orgy between every guy that was there so I left. The guy was waiting for the woman to use the Bathroom when I was leaving out, He came behind Me outside and asked if I was leaving and if I could stick around for awhile His girl wanted to play some more and he figured I was the one in the Booth.

Well I thought they was going back inside but when the Woman came out they told me to follow them to Their House they didn't live far. My ass was already a little tipsy so I was already starting to process stupid decisions in my Head so I agreed top follow them LOL. Got to their house a nice Neighborhood and Nice House up in Knightdale, Sat Down Woman made me a couple more drinks and we talked a little. They said they was there the Night before and a blk couple around 2:00 am was there playing in the Open. This is where it started to get weird The Woman sat on my lap and started rambling about any and everything its clear she was pretty drunk herself. I wasnt drunk but I knew I couldn't take anymore drinks knowing I still had to drive to the Other side of Raleigh at 5 in the morning.

So the Woman started talkin about "Ladies like to go Shopping, Then asking me what they need to go shopping with?. I wasnt processing what was going on quickly enough but I was getting there LOL. She dropped that topic and the man started asking me about other Bookstores and stuff they can go to. A little while later the same Question came up Again about ladies wanting to go Shopping and How can I help her out. She was like "I want to play with you because you're Cute I know you like the Merchandise or else you wouldn't have followed us out here" I'm thinking to myself "No shit lady I was under the impression that ya was a real couple trying to get somebody to play with ya".

But anyways after that Statement I'm Fully aware of what's going on now so I decide to play along for a min. I said ok give me a price. She was like "I don't do that stuff I'm not that type of girl but I'm just saying I need just a little something to know that you appreciate this" If ya could have seen the look on my face after that LOL. So I throw a random number out there I say $100 she was like ok we can get started with that. Theres an Atm right down the Road do you want the Him to take you to it. At this point in my head I'm already out of there and not coming back so I was like nah that's ok I got a Navigator just give me ya address so I can make it back.

The guy walks me out and was like yea come back we gone have a good time I promise. "I'm thinking to myself Yea we was gone have a good time until ya made this into a business Proposition. So I had gave these people my number so when I got in the Car I just blocked their number because I knew they was gone call. Guys trust me on this I'm not that creative to make this shit up LOL. Its alot more weirder and Funny then it looks if you was there for this whole thing LOL. Thing is tho I guess He's like her Handler / Husband and this is their thing they go out pick up guys and get them to pay to fuck his wife or whatever.

Now if they would have been straight up with me before we even left the Parking Lot I prob would have dropped that $100 because the vibe I got from them was you pay this and you can do whatever with me for however long you want. The Woman for her age had a pretty good body. Now if the couple reads this Forum I'm sorry guys I just wasnt feeling it anymore at that time. Now if I see ya again I might be down LOL.I seen them as they walked out and you pulling out behind them. She was very sexy they came last Saturday and did the same thing to a white guy.

DMizzle26
09-04-16, 22:42
I seen them as they walked out and you pulling out behind them. She was very sexy they came last Saturday and did the same thing to a white guy.Good to know I wasnt the only dimwit that almost fell for that scheme. I'm sure if they keep it up they will eventually get somebody that's horny enough to pay a price they is looking for. I'm not gone bash them because I have to give it too them they almost had me sold. I mean Hell they got me out to Knightdale and in their house and kept up with the Scheme all the way up till I was about ready to cash in on what got me out there to their house.

Member #5736
09-05-16, 18:20
You're right I'm sorry, I didn't update when I got back to my car. She was shopping when I left. She was kind if strung out looking so I assumed worker.Hey dude empty your box trying to send you info about ashley.

Khris
09-06-16, 15:07
There was a tall blonde with curly hair at the hill today during lunch hours. Anyone know who she is? She was really pretty, I should have partaken but didn't for some reason.

Spoon Sports83
09-08-16, 17:22
I will be taking Loren out to the hill tonight around 830-9 pm.

If you need any infor please message me.

DCNative1
09-08-16, 18:19
I will be taking Loren out to the hill tonight around 830-9 pm.

If you need any infor please message me.New here. Where is The Hill?

Brucea06
09-09-16, 07:55
New here. Where is The Hill?2236 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604. The real name is Capital Boulevard News Adult Superstore.

RFronzoni
09-11-16, 16:23
Any girls at pega or the hill now (or coming later)?

Enduro185
09-11-16, 16:26
Any girls at pega or the hill now (or coming later)?Currently one black girl at the hill. Don't recognize her. Decent looking.

Lots of guys looking for more variety though. Need more girls in here.

Capt314
09-12-16, 14:40
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5778220219.html

I'm not sure which one. I will drop them an email.

"abs fun for Tuesday. Mw4 mm (raleigh).

Taking my fwb to an adult bookstore tomorrow (Tuesday). She is mid 40's white bbw with very pretty face, huge tits, and a nice juicy ass. Wanting as many guys as possible to fill her up. Must be clean, respectful, and willing to take direction. Change the subject to your favorite color. PG face or body pics welcomed, but one liners and dick pics will be deleted. ".

Khris
09-12-16, 15:03
So I may had seen mckayla at the hill today. She was getting in her car when I pulled up so it may have been another skinny black girl. For those of you who didn't see the details of her arrest report, you should stay away for a bit. I warned the management there but they said they don't know any of the girls so they don't care.

Khris
09-12-16, 15:09

Taking my fwb to an adult bookstore tomorrow (Tuesday). She is mid 40's white bbw with very pretty face, huge tits, and a nice juicy ass. Wanting as many guys as possible to fill her up. Must be clean, respectful, and willing to take direction. Change the subject to your favorite color. PG face or body pics welcomed, but one liners and dick pics will be deleted. ".My guess is Phoenix. I met with them last time. Line of guys to fuck her in an open booth. Bigger girl but she gave amazing head and I got there late so she was covered in cum.

Capt314
09-12-16, 15:20
My guess is Phoenix. I met with them last time. Line of guys to fuck her in an open booth. Bigger girl but she gave amazing head and I got there late so she was covered in cum.I just heard back from them. Phoenix at 12:30 PM. When you were there last time, did those guys all do her bare or were they using condoms?

Khris
09-12-16, 16:05
I just heard back from them. Phoenix at 12:30 PM. When you were there last time, did those guys all do her bare or were they using condoms?Not actually sure. I didn't pay too much attention. My guess is raw because she asked if I wanted to cum in her.

Sgiii
09-12-16, 16:37
Not actually sure. I didn't pay too much attention. My guess is raw because she asked if I wanted to cum in her.You think they would do this later in the evening instead of when everyone is at work.

Capt314
09-13-16, 08:52

Taking my fwb to an adult bookstore tomorrow (Tuesday). She is mid 40's white bbw with very pretty face, huge tits, and a nice juicy ass. Wanting as many guys as possible to fill her up. Must be clean, respectful, and willing to take direction. Change the subject to your favorite color. PG face or body pics welcomed, but one liners and dick pics will be deleted. ".Event cancelled. I f at #ked up. They didn't want this event posted tot he board. I suppose you can watch CL to see if it's rescheduled.

Emeralddragon6
09-13-16, 11:42
Event cancelled. I f at #ked up. They didn't want this event posted tot he board. I suppose you can watch CL to see if it's rescheduled.How does that even make sense? Dicks from this board are different from dicks on Craig's? And I am in no way blaming or shaking you capt. just confused by the logic

NiceOne14
09-13-16, 12:45
How does that even make sense? Dicks from this board are different from dicks on Craig's? And I am in no way blaming or shaking you capt. just confused by the logicTold me they just didn't want people showing up in volume and not selected by them. Makes sense.

Member #5959
09-13-16, 13:34
How does that even make sense? Dicks from this board are different from dicks on Craig's? And I am in no way blaming or shaking you capt. just confused by the logicWould you invite a hundred people to someone else's party?

RaleighConnect
09-13-16, 13:34
I just showed up, yet she seemed happy with what I gave her!

Emeralddragon6
09-13-16, 14:07
I just showed up, yet she seemed happy with what I gave her!Well shoulda went anyway. What did she look like?

Enduro185
09-13-16, 14:12
Well shoulda went anyway. What did she look like?Unfortunately for me they were finishing up when I arrived. She was a short white bbw with shortish blonde hair. I would have loved to bend her over, sad I missed out.

I wasn't expecting them to be there after I read the cancelled event post, so I opened the door to a booth thinking the female voice was on video. Got a nice shot of her ass while she was pulling up her panties.

Sgiii
09-13-16, 14:54
Unfortunately for me they were finishing up when I arrived. She was a short white bbw with shortish blonde hair. I would have loved to bend her over, sad I missed out.

I wasn't expecting them to be there after I read the cancelled event post, so I opened the door to a booth thinking the female voice was on video. Got a nice shot of her ass while she was pulling up her panties.Amazing that they go during the day when they get less of a crowd other than those who don't work.

Enduro185
09-13-16, 15:00
Amazing that they go during the day when they get less of a crowd other than those who don't work.Could be many reasons for this:

-One or both are married (not to each other) and this is their only free time.

-One or both work third shift, so they can't do evenings.

-They just wanted a lunch break fling.

MrMos
09-15-16, 14:57
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5782992290.html

MyBudFang
09-15-16, 19:03
Event cancelled. I f at #ked up. They didn't want this event posted tot he board. I suppose you can watch CL to see if it's rescheduled.But they advertise on CL.

RaleighFunGuy
09-16-16, 12:30
But they advertise on CL.They advertised on CL. But also had very clear instructions. Just because a couple posts they will be somewhere doesn't mean it's going to be a free for all. Look, sometimes it is. But the ad was clear, and it asked for specific types if I remember correctly. Simply put, people were asked to respond to the ad. If you didn't. You weren't getting in. I don't see the problem here. Don't assume you're getting with her if instructions aren't followed.

Enduro185
09-16-16, 14:12
Anyone been up there yet today? Thinking of spending a little time after work or maybe later tonight to see if any couples come through.

Boob Lover
09-16-16, 17:07
Just left the hill, got my soul sucked by a bbw covered for 20. Amber I thonk her name is in there Jen and her bf just walked in and another couple circling the lot.

Enduro185
09-16-16, 21:12
Just left the hill, got my soul sucked by a bbw covered for 20. Amber I thonk her name is in there Jen and her bf just walked in and another couple circling the lot.Think I saw Lydia / Scarlet leaving as I pulled up a few minutes ago. Just a bunch of guys and a larger black woman (possibly ts?). In the back right now.

Enduro185
09-16-16, 22:29
Another black provider has shown up as well as the usual Hispanic couple. The couple that seems to show up every weekend and do nothing. I got into a booth next to them once and saw the guy sitting down to watch porn, but the girl just stood behind him with resting ***** face the whole time.

10:30 update- Couple and the thinner black woman left. Just the bigger girl and a whole lot of guys left.

Enduro185
09-16-16, 23:34
A young black couple just showed up.

11:50- Couple made out for a bit and left. The other black worker is wandering around outside though.

DMizzle26
09-17-16, 00:00
A young black couple just showed up.

11:50- Couple made out for a bit and left. The other black worker is wandering around outside though.Yea I just pulled up and The Black Chick offered me the time of my life for $80 asked me if that was too much I said yea for this place it is. Dropped it to $60 but I said I'll get back to her LOL and walked in. Nothin on the inside and I'm not sure if she has been in yet.

Tabor
09-17-16, 10:32
(from backpages fame), I had seen it posted before that she works here once in awhile but my first encounter. Friendly enough but her rate there versus BP are significantly less.

NiceOne14
09-17-16, 20:38
Hitting a few of the stores tonight. Nothin at Pegasus now. Anything at hill or phoenix?

Ran into a couple a few Fridays ago at hill. She was beautiful. They toured the building and settled in at the front. They started playing. I slid over and wound up fucking her with a condom. She was awesome.

BTownMan14
09-19-16, 10:04
(from backpages fame), I had seen it posted before that she works here once in awhile but my first encounter. Friendly enough but her rate there versus BP are significantly less.Do you know of any girls at the hill today.

NRalGuy
09-22-16, 16:09
I don't know anything. Simply saw this and figured I'd posted it to you guys.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5794087047.html

Adult book store. Mw4 m (glenwood).

My girlfriend is curious about what goes on the back. Thinking of taking her there tonight, just to get a feel for the place. She may get frisky if the right guy got the glory hole booth next to us. No promises, but we are real and definitely making the trip. Hit me back with a pic and more than 1 line. Change the subject to "glory".

BurgerGuy
09-23-16, 11:25
Where is the most couple friendly bookstore? We are looking to put a show on and possibly play in the glory holes too.

Coda8142
09-24-16, 01:11
First report in a long time, haven't been around much for a couple years.

Well I hung around the hill for about two hours tonight.

Black girl?, couldn't tell, sat on a couch and didn't seem interested in anyone.

That Hispanic couple was there, walked around for 30 or so, went and sat in their car for a long time, came back in and walked around again, never saw them do anything.

A younger (20's) couple came back but the creepers creeped them out within 2-3 minutes so they left.

Left reeking of funk and urine and god knows what, had to empty a can of febreze in the car, and I never touched anything (or anyone). It just hangs in the air and soaks into your clothing.

I really wish they would try to clean the place and keep it clean throughout the day / night. I'd go more often.

Coda8142
09-24-16, 01:15
Where is the most couple friendly bookstore? We are looking to put a show on and possibly play in the glory holes too.I'd recommend either Pegasus or Triangle. Both are kept pretty clean usually. Pegasus a little more so and more of a straight clientele. They have 3 larger room with couches that have big TV's playing porn, and several large booths with glory holes. There is a little higher creep factor there, but not too bad.

Triangle has 2 large theater rooms with couches, a few booths with glory holes but they're small. Since the clientele seems mostly gay, you're much less likely to have people creeping her out, but the few times I've seen couples there, there were always a few guys happy to play with the lady.

I hope you both check one out and enjoy it!

DMizzle26
09-24-16, 15:38
Just as I was walking into the back at Pegas us I saw a couple in a booth going at it. I guess they was there for awhile because they was finishing up and just left. Damn LOL I dhoulda stopped by Peg first before I went down to Phoenix. Gone stick around for awhile and then head on to The Hill.

BTownMan14
09-24-16, 18:17
Any girls at bookstores this evening.

Boob Lover
09-25-16, 20:43
Laurens up here hills only open till ten.

Brneyehound
09-29-16, 11:56
Any providers around? Has anyone seen Kelli there since I last reviewed her? Don't want to waste $ to be followed around by a pack of sausage hungry hounds.

DTHunter
09-29-16, 12:09
Any providers around? Has anyone seen Kelli ther aree since I last reviewed her? Don't want to waste $ to be followed around by a pack of sausage hungry hounds.I'll let everyone know, I'm heading there now.

Boob Lover
09-29-16, 13:37
Just leaving the hill got services by Tiffany hot little black Chick with some massive mamories, 40 for CBJ.

Khris
09-30-16, 11:52
Anyone have a report for the hill? Thinking about stopping by but don't want to waste the time.

Orland
09-30-16, 12:18
Anyone have a report for the hill? Thinking about stopping by but don't want to waste the time.Thinking of stopping by too not sure yet. Do let us know if there is anything.

Ashkbp
09-30-16, 17:39
One of the Hill's finest picked up to visit Uncle today.

IbChilln
09-30-16, 19:45
Just leaving the hill got services by Tiffany hot little black Chick with some massive mamories, 40 for CBJ.Does anyone has her contact info?

Sgiii
09-30-16, 21:16
One of the Hill's finest picked up to visit Uncle today.If you are referring to LSW. I had only heard about her til now. Yikes.

DMizzle26
09-30-16, 23:15
If you are referring to LSW. I had only heard about her til now. Yikes.Because as I speak I just saw her come out a booth.

Ashkbp
10-01-16, 09:11
Because as I speak I just saw her come out a booth.Not over night for sure, but her pic was at 1045 am. Only FTA.

Was out and back to work.

Khris
10-03-16, 13:41
No promises but drove past Jen walking on cap near 40 so she may be heading that way or there already.

Starliner63
10-04-16, 07:03
Well, I finally had my first bookstore experience. I had been talking to a couple that responded to a post I put on Craigslist. I work in RTP but live near Fayetteville and due to my strange schedule, we agreed to meet at Peaches in Fayetteville.

When I arrived I was greeted by a nice couple, he was white and she was black, a very cute spinner with a perfect ass. After going inside, they made their way to the couple's room. The door is locked at all times and single guys can't see or enter into the couple's room. There was a pretty big bouncer type that made sure the rules were followed. I made my way to the large singles area where there were two big screens showing bi / gay porn. Not for me, so I went across the hall to the booths. Plenty to choose from and the couple finally made their way over. We found a booth that would hold all of us and got inside, closed and locked the door. The guy said all he wanted to do was watch, which was fine with me, but a little awkward at first. The girl immediately dropped her sundress to expose a nice tight body. She started to finger herself and told me to pull my cock out. She started with a little hand work and then guided my hand to her already wet pussy. It was really tight. She then started oral with some amazing DT. Her guy had started jerking himself and she took a little break and looked up at me, pointed to her guy saying how nice it was to suck on a decent sized cock. She continued with the DT while I worked on her clit. She soon started rocking on my fingers and before I knew it she was cumming and she didn't hold back. I couldn't take it any longer and blew down her throat. She didn't miss a drop. After catching our breath, we agreed to come back and she pointed to the glory hole saying she wanted to experience that the next time, but she didn't want to use her mouth. I'm just waiting on the phone call.

Peaches is pretty clean compared to the Hill. I was pleasantly surprised. There are a lot of rules posted everywhere, but I'm sure that is something they have to do. It was fun and I'm sure I'll be going back.

Khris
10-05-16, 10:55
Any one at the hill? I want to stop by but not sure if it's worth it.

LarryLeisure
10-07-16, 14:45
I've been to the Hill but haven't ventured to the back yet. Is it like a black hole back there, will I be able to see? Also, does the walking dead keep their hands to their selves? I wouldn't hesitate to knock a zombie out but I also don't want to end up in the paper for doing it! LOL.