PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bookstores

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Brneyehound
07-02-13, 19:25
How is it that we are the only city in NC that has an Adult Bookstore thread? Aren't there any others out there worth visiting?

Iltow
07-03-13, 10:11
Gastonia has a pretty popular one.

How is it that we are the only city in NC that has an Adult Bookstore thread? Aren't there any others out there worth visiting?

GrillMaster
07-03-13, 23:01
How is it that we are the only city in NC that has an Adult Bookstore thread? Aren't there any others out there worth visiting?Wilmington has one as well. Not as active as the hill, but still a thread. Fayettville also has something called "Movie Mates" at an adult toy store called "Desires"-private encounters only with girl who works there, no watching.

Brneyehound
07-04-13, 07:18
Wilmington has one as well. Not as active as the hill, but still a thread. Fayettville also has something called "Movie Mates" at an adult toy store called "Desires"-private encounters only with girl who works there, no watching.Is "The Hill" the white block building that used to be called Eagle Video or something like that?

Purple Helmet
07-04-13, 07:47
Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. Starting next week Thai will be back.According to Saraha (who knows whenever a **** enters the Hill) Thai has not been there this week. I also PMed this member several times and asked for more details and got nuttin'.

So ITlCole2, if you care to contribute to this community (and we would appreciate it if you would but only if you have something useful to post), please respond to our PM's and posts with some updated information.

Thanks

Play safe,

PM

Viperstrike
07-04-13, 14:42
So I met Sarah on the Hill and dreamed about a BJ for. 30. The skills were ok. 6/10 on the BJ scale. I ended up shooting on her saggy (but big) tits. Would not repeat.

Khris
07-05-13, 16:45
Wilmington has one as well. Not as active as the hill, but still a thread. Fayettville also has something called "Movie Mates" at an adult toy store called "Desires"-private encounters only with girl who works there, no watching.Could you clarify "movie mates" with a girl who works there. Is she a provider who also works there but no watching? I am pretty interested but also confused

TlCole2
07-05-13, 17:44
Check the hill anytime after one for Thai. Or look for a 96 thunderbird there.

TheInfidel
07-05-13, 19:51
Could you clarify "movie mates" with a girl who works there. Is she a provider who also works there but no watching? I am pretty interested but also confusedIts a location off Bragg Blvd, which is home to another few similar spots. The rundown is simple, you ever been to one of those spots where you walk in, ring the door bell, pick a girl, select a time and you go to a room etc etc etc. Its the same concept. There's no watching because its a private dance, they just use the terminology "movie mate".

News Man
07-06-13, 00:08
Could you clarify "movie mates" with a girl who works there. Is she a provider who also works there but no watching? I am pretty interested but also confusedMost "movie mate" places just have several small private rooms (like a massage place) and not large open spaces like the Hill or Peg, so you cannot watch what others are doing. You pay upfront to have a new "friend" ($) watch a movie with you. Once in the private room, you and your new "friend' can talk about what might happen ($) while you are there. The "no watching" means you will not come across a couple or non-working girl putting on a show.

Joe Looking
07-06-13, 14:10
Most "movie mate" places just have several small private rooms (like a massage place) and not large open spaces like the Hill or Peg, so you cannot watch what others are doing. You pay upfront to have a new "friend" ($) watch a movie with you. Once in the private room, you and your new "friend' can talk about what might happen ($) while you are there. The "no watching" means you will not come across a couple or non-working girl putting on a show.Out of curiosity, what does the price / time range for this look like? I remember reading a while back about some "massage" places in Durham where you pick a girl, go to your room and then can negotiate extras. I also remember that IMO the girls would ask for obnoxious amounts and most guys lacked the will to say no.

Looking Loving
07-06-13, 18:03
Out of curiosity, what does the price / time range for this look like? I remember reading a while back about some "massage" places in Durham where you pick a girl, go to your room and then can negotiate extras. I also remember that IMO the girls would ask for obnoxious amounts and most guys lacked the will to say no.Ha! Was first dream was very much as you say in your last sentence! I ended up paying $$ for the getting to finger and suck the "dream's" breasts, while she rubbed my inner thighs and I j / o-ed. It was some dive in Greensboro that happily got torn down. Don't remember the name. I have partaken of anything saying movie mate since. (Heck, Jen would stop and watch whatever vid was playing and ask if I would like to try x or why.)

Iltow
07-06-13, 19:44
It was called the Peek A Boo lounge. It was .60 just to get in the room.

Ha! Was first dream was very much as you say in your last sentence! I ended up paying $$ for the getting to finger and suck the "dream's" breasts, while she rubbed my inner thighs and I j / o-ed. It was some dive in Greensboro that happily got torn down. Don't remember the name. I have partaken of anything saying movie mate since. (Heck, Jen would stop and watch whatever vid was playing and ask if I would like to try x or why.)

Purple Helmet
07-06-13, 22:29
Ha! Was first dream was very much as you say in your last sentence! I ended up paying $$ for the getting to finger and suck the "dream's" breasts, while she rubbed my inner thighs and I j / o-ed. It was some dive in Greensboro that happily got torn down. Don't remember the name. I have partaken of anything saying movie mate since. (Heck, Jen would stop and watch whatever vid was playing and ask if I would like to try x or why.)Fayetteville does have a few places and the talent selection is a WIDE ranging. I have walked out of more places after viewing the talent then stayed. I recall the menu of services were under $100 (not including the private viewing room). Most everything was on the menu, it was just tough finding a mouth (or *) you would want to have contact with.

I did have one session were FS was added at no extra cost because we were having so much fun. She even gave me a parting gift. But she was a nympho. Rare.

I prefer to hit the strip clubs there, its a lot easier to view the talent and the services are the same.

Play safe,

PH

Khris
07-07-13, 20:20
I kept an eye out and checked around and found no sightings of thai's car that she's reported to be driving and no one has seen her at the hill lately. Think it's all fluff from people that she stops by still.

Khris
07-08-13, 09:50
Heading to the hill this afternoon to look for thai hopefully there is some truth to the reports of her being back

Khris
07-08-13, 18:03
Went today at 1 and 5. No thai. 3 older black women, slightly heavyset but super friendly. They haven't seen her either. I will be going today at 8 and checking again. If she's not there I might take one of their offers for really cheap BJ.

Has anyone spotted her? We should definitely try to keep the community informed, more fun for her means more visits.

Joe Looking
07-08-13, 18:55
Went today at 1 and 5. No thai. 3 older black women, slightly heavyset but super friendly. They haven't seen her either. I will be going today at 8 and checking again. If she's not there I might take one of their offers for really cheap BJ.

Has anyone spotted her? We should definitely try to keep the community informed, more fun for her means more visits.As much as she's been mentioned I find it hard to believe that none of you got her number or found out some of the places she likes to go. Has anyone checked backpage for her?

FiftyTraveler
07-08-13, 22:36
As much as she's been mentioned I find it hard to believe that none of you got her number or found out some of the places she likes to go. Has anyone checked backpage for her?She is not a pro. She is just someone who likes to have fun and has a regular life outside the hill. She has been there in the last couple of days, saw her there Saturday.

All Fifty Traveler

KnobJob
07-08-13, 22:36
As much as she's been mentioned I find it hard to believe that none of you got her number or found out some of the places she likes to go. Has anyone checked backpage for her?Thai wouldn't be on backpage. She's not a working girl. She just comes in to get her freak on because she is horney and a total nympho. I've never seen or heard of her accepting any money, ever. She may accept a ride or something like that, but she's not there to make money.

I too have been scoping the scene the past week and no sign of Thai. Not sure if those were bogus reports or just failed plans. On another note I had a nice BBBJ from a new girl on the Hill named Mila. She's a fairly young, black BBW, not a fantastic body but very nice oral skills. Smallish tits. Scored a very nice, wet, sloppy BBBJ from her. Her skills were on point. She was there getting pimped out by Sarah. Definitively worth the Jackson I traded. BBFS was on the menu but I didn't partake.

Happy hunting fellas!

KJ

CaptianJack
07-09-13, 01:45
Fayetteville does have a few places and the talent selection is a WIDE ranging.I'm thinking about heading down there just for fun. A quick search turned up The Pit and Peaches. Any other places?

TheInfidel
07-09-13, 17:20
I'm thinking about heading down there just for fun. A quick search turned up The Pit and Peaches. Any other places?I'd say give Showgirls a shot. Its literally right pass Desires. I've been there a few times and every time was a fun time. I'd recommend going after 4pm for the purpose of better options to choose from.

TlCole2
07-09-13, 17:51
If y'all want you can Thai at 202XXX9027

DaveGrow66
07-09-13, 18:18
Had never seen the ABS scene in Raleigh as I live in another city. Was visiting today so I stopped at Pegasus at lunch and found a sausage fest. Was chased around by a bunch of guys for 20 mins and finally left. Went to The Hill at about 5 pm and had a dream of Milla. Got a great BJ for. 20. Left happy.

Milla had a white girlfriend, Sarah, but I was in the mood for dark meat.

Ok I guess.

Thanks to everyone for the tips.

Widower
07-09-13, 18:30
I'd say give Showgirls a shot. Its literally right pass Desires. I've been there a few times and every time was a fun time. I'd recommend going after 4pm for the purpose of better options to choose from.I agree if you want to try one of these places I would recommend Showgirls also

Dog2000
07-09-13, 18:37
I have never seen the infamous Thai! Sure wish I could hit the Hill at the right time! Out of town this week and in a city that is really cracking down on mongers so staying in the room sucks.

Elgrande4
07-09-13, 21:53
I have never been to the "Arcade" so I decided to give it a try. Several months ago I met an older (51-52) year old lady from Wilmington. I have met her near Goldsboro a few times and she comes into to Garner every now and then. Every time we met she sucked my dick and I was fine with that. Duh right. Well the last time we got together she started talking about wanting more so I figure its time for out with the old in with the new. Of course she doesn't know that. Anyway. Last week she comes into Garner and I tell her I have a surprise for her. She is a bit nervous but goes along. I take her to the book store, pay the entry and we walk around the place. One guy was getting ready to leave as we were going in but turned around and followed us in. We walked down the first row of booths. I wasn't overly impressed by all the guy / guy movies being played but I don't judge. We walk along the back side (very dark) and see a few guys leaning up against the walls and generally milling about. We go back down the first row and I pick a booth with a. Well I wouldn't call it a glory hole, more like a glory slit? Several inches wide and vertically maybe 12 inches. So I get her in there and we get down to business, change the channel and start rubbin each other. I told her that she had to stroke, suck or fuck any cock that came through the hole. Surprise! I had a pocket full of condoms. Some flavored and some not flavored and several packs of personal size lubricants. So I get behind her, pull her top up, pull out her tits and drop her pants to the floor. I see a guy looking through the hole as I finger blast her and nothing comes through the hole. I see light from the door opening and another guy comes in. Same thing. I see his eye at the hole. I turn her around and put her ass toward the hole and nothing. Same thing no dick. So now I'm getting warmed up, I loosen up my pants and put her down there to blow me. Door opens and closes again. A third guy. Now I'm thinking if he watches her blow he will do it. Well she gets on like a banshee and starts kicking it up a notch. Well Elgrande load in her mouth. She swallows and gets rearrange (I told her I had a limited time because she would try and talk and all that other BS) so we can get out of there. Needless to say I was less than impressed with the lack of action. I was going to make her be a real working girl for our last time together. Again, she just doesn't know it yet. Anyway. Whats the protocol for the booth next to a couple showing off. I would think you put your dick through the whole and see what happens. Let me know. If its different I might have to get her up there again and get that thing used and abused.

E

Dog2000
07-09-13, 22:10
I personally am not into them and have never tried it. I would be very cautious of sticking my dick into a hole and not being able to see what is happening on the other side. Especially knowing there was a guy in the other room. For all you know the guy could end up being the one sucking.

Member #5959
07-10-13, 09:08
I have never been to the "Arcade" so I decided to give it a try. Several months ago I met an older (51-52) year old lady from Wilmington. I have met her near Goldsboro a few times and she comes into to Garner every now and then. Every time we met she sucked my dick and I was fine with that. Duh right. Well the last time we got together she started talking about wanting more so I figure its time for out with the old in with the new. Of course she doesn't know that. Anyway. Last week she comes into Garner and I tell her I have a surprise for her. She is a bit nervous but goes along. I take her to the book store, pay the entry and we walk around the place. One guy was getting ready to leave as we were going in but turned around and followed us in. We walked down the first row of booths. I wasn't overly impressed by all the guy / guy movies being played but I don't judge. We walk along the back side (very dark) and see a few guys leaning up against the walls and generally milling about. We go back down the first row and I pick a booth with a. Well I wouldn't call it a glory hole, more like a glory slit? Several inches wide and vertically maybe 12 inches. So I get her in there and we get down to business, change the channel and start rubbin each other. I told her that she had to stroke, suck or fuck any cock that came through the hole. Surprise! I had a pocket full of condoms. Some flavored and some not flavored and several packs of personal size lubricants. So I get behind her, pull her top up, pull out her tits and drop her pants to the floor. I see a guy looking through the hole as I finger blast her and nothing comes through the hole. I see light from the door opening and another guy comes in. Same thing. I see his eye at the hole. I turn her around and put her ass toward the hole and nothing. Same thing no dick. So now I'm getting warmed up, I loosen up my pants and put her down there to blow me. Door opens and closes again. A third guy. Now I'm thinking if he watches her blow he will do it. Well she gets on like a banshee and starts kicking it up a notch. Well Elgrande load in her mouth. She swallows and gets rearrange (I told her I had a limited time because she would try and talk and all that other BS) so we can get out of there. Needless to say I was less than impressed with the lack of action. I was going to make her be a real working girl for our last time together. Again, she just doesn't know it yet. Anyway. Whats the protocol for the booth next to a couple showing off. I would think you put your dick through the whole and see what happens. Let me know. If its different I might have to get her up there again and get that thing used and abused.

EYeah, I agree. I have the same problem with my girl when we go to pegasus. And I even have a few guys notice in advance. Seems like some one hanging out jumps in line and sits in the booth all damn day. Won't even respond when we tell them "to stick it thru or get the hell out". Justs looks at you like your speaking spanish to them. Your best bet is to let some guys on this site know ahead of time, and have her back one last time. I'm sure you guys would have a blast.

Pardon the pun

Elgrande4
07-10-13, 19:02
Yeah, I agree. I have the same problem with my girl when we go to pegasus. And I even have a few guys notice in advance. Seems like some one hanging out jumps in line and sits in the booth all damn day. Won't even respond when we tell them "to stick it thru or get the hell out". Justs looks at you like your speaking spanish to them. Your best bet is to let some guys on this site know ahead of time, and have her back one last time. I'm sure you guys would have a blast.

Pardon the punLOL. I haven't replied to her since that day. She was always kind of needy, except for when she was with me then I could always get her to blow me. I just can take the 5 emails a day. Half of them asking me to give her a call. Blah Blah Blah. The worst BJ I ever had was wonderful but you still have to draw the line somewher. One old lady is enough for me. Don't need a second bothering me all day. So bottom line I probably won't have her back.

I will shoot her a note and see what she would have done if several cocks came through. If she was hot on the idea I could change my mind and try another throwing away party. .

She isn't a looker but accommodating.

RaleighConnect
07-11-13, 10:35
Hey guys, I went to the Hill last Saturday and there was a gal there I have never seen. Name was Sweets. She approached me and was real nice and touchy. It has been a while since I have been there. Is she in fact new?

There was that older gal who likes to show off her mellons there along with a black girl she brought with her. Older gal was posting on BP there for a while

Member #5959
07-11-13, 14:51
Hey guys, I went to the Hill last Saturday and there was a gal there I have never seen. Name was Sweets. She approached me and was real nice and touchy. It has been a while since I have been there. Is she in fact new?

There was that older gal who likes to show off her mellons there along with a black girl she brought with her. Older gal was posting on BP there for a while
LOL. I haven't replied to her since that day. She was always kind of needy, except for when she was with me then I could always get her to blow me. I just can take the 5 emails a day. Half of them asking me to give her a call. Blah Blah Blah. The worst BJ I ever had was wonderful but you still have to draw the line somewher. One old lady is enough for me. Don't need a second bothering me all day. So bottom line I probably won't have her back.

I will shoot her a note and see what she would have done if several cocks came through. If she was hot on the idea I could change my mind and try another throwing away party. .

She isn't a looker but accommodating.Have her back one last time, I know how to behave in the next booth over, will not disappoint.

Elgrande4
07-11-13, 22:05
Have her back one last time, I know how to behave in the next booth over, will not disappoint.I asked her what she would have done if I asked her to stroke suck or fuck cocks as they came through the hole. Her reply was that she wasnt into it and only wanted to do me. So unfortunately I will not be calling her back. Tooooo needy. LOL

GeniePants
07-13-13, 00:18
I decided to head to the Hill tonight. I'd only been there once before, but I'd heard Fridays could be interesting, so I decided to stop by. When I got there, I checked out a few of the flicks. There were a few girls there, but other than Ashley (who I met there awhile back) there wasn't much to look at. After about an hour, I happened to be sitting up front when a couple walked in. This didn't seem to be a pimp / working girl pairing, so my interest was piqued.

It's at this point that I must have nodded off, but I had the most vivid dream. I got up from the couch and wondeedr towards the back, where I saw a bunch of guys in and around the room in the back left. As I entered the room, the blonde from the couple I saw walk in earlier had her top pulled down, one guy was in her hand and another in her mouth. The guy she walked in with was in the backround, stroking it. After a few minutes, even the working girls stopped by to see what was up. Anyways, the little guy she was stroking knelt down beside her and started playing with her pussy while she continued to suck off the other guy. Eventually, the guy came and she aimed it for her face. He stepped away and she asked,"Anyone else want to cum on my face?" About this time, the little guy backed away and continued to watch the show. Another guy stepped up to the plate and she started sucking him off. After a few minutes, he popped all over her face. As he backed away, she asked,"Anyone else?" Well, that's when I decided to give it the ole "What the hell?" I stepped up, whipped it out, and she started going to town. As much as I'd like to brag otherwise, it didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth. She pulled me out as I finished cumming on her smiling face, and then she spit out what I had left in her mouth onto her own face. Another guy stepped up after me and added to her collection, and then the little guy from earlier stepped in. After quite some time, she finally stopped and said,"Time to tap out, baby." She asked if there was anyone else, and when nobody else approached her, she pulled up her top, stood up, and walked out of the room with her man and said,"Thanks guys!" I thanked her as she walked past, and they went out, cum still on her face. One of the working girls commented that everyone could go back to wondering around like zombies as usual.

And that's when I woke up on the couch in one of the rooms. Man, what a vivid dream that was!

Khris
07-15-13, 16:51
Any sightings at the hill? Don't want to waste 13 $

Horny4U
07-17-13, 17:00
Any sightings at the hill? Don't want to waste 13 $There is definitely talent there today, on hump day.

Khris
07-19-13, 16:10
At the hill last night I ran into a very nice new girl who was drop dead gorgeous and extremely friendly. Blonde and super tight body with a nice ass. I thought I got lucky and she was just there for fun and turned out to be a worker. She said her name was kristina I believe and her prices were pretty high. She definitly seemed worth it but out of my price range considering the 13 $ entrance fee. I have gotten bjs there for 12 $ so spending a lot just didn't feel right to me. On the plus side going into a booth with her I at least got to feel her up for the le check and just that was amazing. I meant to get more info for you guys but since I didn't play I felt odd asking her questions.

On a side note, does anyone know what days / time the girl with the white cap and older charger frequents the hill? There have been discussions about her being a him but I was recently told its false so I want to ask / see for myself since there hasnt been any confirmations

My Money
07-20-13, 20:22
Went to three adultbookstores in the area last night. First off stopped at one in Garner scared the sh$$t out of me I'm looking for the ladies not dudes to each is own but not my thing.

Then went out to Glenwood by Pep Boys hit or miss there have been laidany times there but again hit Or miss.

Then last but not least went to the hill found what I'm looking for nice women a little dark but think its worth the money of getting in anyone there or headed that way keep me posted also at the one on Davis dr off Glenwood there a heavy set white girl that frequents there a lot straight freak. LOL

Iltow
07-21-13, 18:30
Hit the hill around 9:30 sat night, made one lap and saw a big white chick near the booths. I go sit on the couch and around 5 mins later I see this nice bodied mixed black chick come from the back. I'm not sure how I missed her. About 30 mins later the place is packed with dudes. Then a bad built black chick walks in, then walks in a big tit white girl and then a chubby white chick. I'm sitting on the couch hoping either one of the white chicks will ask if I want to see a movie. After this didn't work I stand in the hall and the chick with the big tits ask. I got a CBJ for. 25 and she pulled the twins out. I will give the skill a 6/10, but I did cum which doesn't always happen.

Buki1
07-21-13, 18:33
LOL! Now I know why the member using the moniker 'TlCole2' always knows when Thai will be at the bookstores. This member is Thai. See the escort classified ads section for her most recent post. Welcome Thai! :-)

Ensidious
07-21-13, 18:57
May be a dumb question but I am reading lots of these forums. And I am new to the area and have tried to search online but I cannot find where "the hill" is. Is there anyone that can give me cross streets, an address, or something that can help me find this place?

Thanks

RaleighStalion
07-21-13, 20:51
LOL! Now I know why the member using the moniker 'TlCole2' always knows when Thai will be at the bookstores. This member is Thai. See the escort classified ads section for her most recent post. Welcome Thai! :-)Sweet! Thai, if you're reading this, how about posting one or two pics for us.

RS

Fat Daddy
07-21-13, 23:46
May be a dumb question but I am reading lots of these forums. And I am new to the area and have tried to search online but I cannot find where "the hill" is. Is there anyone that can give me cross streets, an address, or something that can help me find this place?

ThanksCapital Blvd, near Hodges

News Man
07-22-13, 08:04

ThanksYou can read through previous pages in this forum (and find a great deal of information along the way!). Or skip back to post #843.

ChaseCash
07-22-13, 08:05
Very much looking forward to playing with you again Thai!

Cheers.

LOL! Now I know why the member using the moniker 'TlCole2' always knows when Thai will be at the bookstores. This member is Thai. See the escort classified ads section for her most recent post. Welcome Thai! :-)

Khris
07-22-13, 23:58
I'm still a little sceptical about the validity of that acct being thai considering all the reports that thai is going to be somewhere were very vague. I am hoping like hell though because I'd love to meet up with her.

JB8989
07-23-13, 13:44
First time posting & first time to the hill. I appreciate everyone's advice & previous posts. I was in there 5muns and got with Lydia. 2 for bbbjcimws.

JB8989
07-23-13, 16:15
First post & first time to the hill. I was in there 5 mins and bumped into lydia bbbjcws for 2. I appreciate the posts and advice.

FrancisCH
07-23-13, 23:33
Hi,

Kind of new to the ABS scene, know about Pegasus but where is this Hill that people talk about?

Thanks!

RaleighStalion
07-24-13, 06:36
Hi,

Kind of new to the ABS scene, know about Pegasus but where is this Hill that people talk about?

Thanks!Capital Blvd News Adult Superstore

On Capital Blvd, near Hodges St.

You can google for the exact addy.

NC Wanderer
07-24-13, 06:54
Read the prior 4 or 5 posts.

Hi,

Thanks!

My1965
07-25-13, 12:03
Ty is on the hill now

RaleighFunGuy
07-25-13, 13:51
Ty is on the hill nowIs she in pro mode or old Thai mode?

Member #4632
07-25-13, 16:13
As some senior members have already posted, Thai was at the Hill Thursday from 11:30 to 3:00. But Ashley, Sarah, Lydia, and a BBW whose name I don't know, were also there. Women all over the place! You could literally take your pick. The only thing that would have made it even better would be to have Jen there, also. I did partake and now my Thursday is happy and complete. Can't wait to see what Friday may bring!

TlCole2
07-26-13, 12:36
On my way back to The Hill at 1.

Joe Looking
07-26-13, 18:16
As some senior members have already posted, Thai was at the Hill Thursday from 11:30 to 3:00. But Ashley, Sarah, Lydia, and a BBW whose name I don't know, were also there. Women all over the place! You could literally take your pick. The only thing that would have made it even better would be to have Jen there, also. I did partake and now my Thursday is happy and complete. Can't wait to see what Friday may bring!Was there any word from Thai about the thread / number that was posted?

Member #4632
07-26-13, 19:39
Was there any word from Thai about the thread / number that was posted?Sorry, but I didn't hear her say anything about her thread. I do know that the number works, though, because I have used it.

Member #5959
07-27-13, 07:09
Me and my ATF are tying to line something up for Monday, senior members and / or regular members with several reports pm me for details. Should be worth your while

BigWilleyStyle
07-27-13, 15:45
Fellas.

THAi is at the store right now 3:45 pm.

Donate to her car repair fund

TlCole2
07-27-13, 18:57
Was there any word from Thai about the thread / number that was posted?The thread was meant to go up. But please call or text my other number.

News Man
07-27-13, 22:25
Make a quick stop by the hill Saturday night. Inside was pretty empty and then I found Sarah. After a nice flute serenade, I left relaxed and happy.

TheInfidel
07-28-13, 11:53
So last night at the hill there was an older white female that was just looking for fun. She wasn't asking for anything. However she did ride a guy on one of the couches. And she went sat in one of the booths with then walked around the store naked. So at this point everybody was curious as hell. To our demise she won't let you play if you use a condom. She does everything bare only. Who in the hell would do that LOL? If this is what you're into be my guest but something just isn't right. This was at 1 am or so.

Kayleb15
07-28-13, 13:59
Can anyone confirm that the member TICole2 is really Thai from the book store and her number is 919-XXX-8 eight 95

BigWilleyStyle
07-28-13, 20:54
Can anyone confirm that the member TICole2 is really Thai from the book store and her number is 919-XXX-8 eight 95It's her. Confirmed

Member #4364
07-28-13, 21:21
So last night at the hill there was an older white female that was just looking for fun. She wasn't asking for anything. However she did ride a guy on one of the couches. And she went sat in one of the booths with then walked around the store naked. So at this point everybody was curious as hell. To our demise she won't let you play if you use a condom. She does everything bare only. Who in the hell would do that LOL? If this is what you're into be my guest but something just isn't right. This was at 1 am or so.Was probably OneofTwo. She likes bareback and is worth it.

TheInfidel
07-28-13, 21:32
Was probably OneofTwo. She likes bareback and is worth it.I guess she is well known. Well nothing against her for wanting to have fun. I did enjoy the 2 minute show. I just don't think I could partake in bare fun. I just thought I'd post the info incase someone on the board is into that. Does she hit the hill often?

Member #5959
07-29-13, 08:26
We won't be heading out to pegasus today, sorry if anybody had made plans to meet us. I had very few responses anyway so we will try another for another time. FYI, we can only go in the early afternoon due to our schedules so if you are flex during the week days keep an eye out.

Member #4364
07-29-13, 08:40
I guess she is well known. Well nothing against her for wanting to have fun. I did enjoy the 2 minute show. I just don't think I could partake in bare fun. I just thought I'd post the info incase someone on the board is into that. Does she hit the hill often?I don't know what her schedule is but I don't think she goes very often. But when she does she takes care of business and is a lot of fun

ChaseCash
07-29-13, 10:14
Well, I'd arranged to meet Thai at the Hill but her timing was off for me. Hope some of you had an enjoyable afternoon with her!

Just as I was leaving I noticed a very cute Latina in very short white shorts and tube top pulling in, so headed back in and had a very nice time with Ashley. Looking forward to seeing her and Thai again.

Fellas.

THAi is at the store right now 3:45 pm.

Donate to her car repair fund

NiceOne14
07-29-13, 13:46
Hit Red Rose and it was just as depicted. Had a very nice time.

Tried the hill Friday night. It was dead but Ash was there.

Tried Peg on Sunday afternoon, totally dead.

Wish I had been there on the hill late Saturday. The bareback thing may have scared me too but depends on her.

Member #4364
07-29-13, 17:02
Don't quote me on this, but a "friend of a friend" claims he is taking a woman to Pegasus tonight. Probably around 830-9. He said she prefers white guys so if you are white you can probably get a BBBJCIM. He said she isn't looking to fuck, just blow, and she's not looking for $$$.

RaleighFunGuy
07-30-13, 12:58
Hit Red Rose and it was just as depicted. Had a very nice time.

Tried the hill Friday night. It was dead but Ash was there.

Tried Peg on Sunday afternoon, totally dead.

Wish I had been there on the hill late Saturday. The bareback thing may have scared me too but depends on her.What is the Red Rose? I hadn't heard that before unless I just missed it.

NiceOne14
07-30-13, 15:12
What is the Red Rose? I hadn't heard that before unless I just missed it.I'm sorry it's not an ABS, it is an AMP.

NC Wanderer
07-30-13, 19:09
What is the Red Rose? I hadn't heard that before unless I just missed it.Red Rose is a spa in east Durham. Check JimJim's list in the massage section.

NC

Member #5959
07-30-13, 19:28
Don't quote me on this, but a "friend of a friend" claims he is taking a woman to Pegasus tonight. Probably around 830-9. He said she prefers white guys so if you are white you can probably get a BBBJCIM. He said she isn't looking to fuck, just blow, and she's not looking for $$$.don't know if is the same couple, but a CL ad said woman was going tonight at 9pm. Think I may have to "work late" and check it out

Member #5959
07-30-13, 20:52
don't know if is the same couple, but a CL ad said woman was going tonight at 9pm. Think I may have to "work late" and check it outMary is here if CL girl doesn't show

Sgiii
07-30-13, 21:17
Mary is here if CL girl doesn't showWho is Mary? Is she doing like the post said they would from last night?

NiceOne14
07-30-13, 21:29
Mary is here if CL girl doesn't showNo show so far. M just relaxing so far.

Member #5959
07-30-13, 21:37
Left at 9:30, didn't even get to play with Mary becsuse I ran out of time. Not a total loss though, did get her digits

Thecore0620
07-30-13, 22:15
....And taking dick left and right.

Donatello
07-30-13, 22:24
.And taking dick left and right.Thanks for scouting out the talent! Any helpful intel?

RaleighStalion
07-31-13, 06:47
.And taking dick left and right.So, was she any good? How long did she stay? Details!

Member #5959
07-31-13, 07:23
.And taking dick left and right.I knew she would show the second I left, even told the guy waiting next to me that I should do everybody a favor and take off, cause I have the worst luck.

RaleighFunGuy
07-31-13, 09:38
I knew she would show the second I left, even told the guy waiting next to me that I should do everybody a favor and take off, cause I have the worst luck.Damn. Hate that I missed that action. I have been with Mary before and she's great.

Brneyehound
07-31-13, 09:49
Damn. Hate that I missed that action. I have been with Mary before and she's great.Why am I always at work?

DAMN!

Member #5959
07-31-13, 13:57
Is packed. Sarah and her crew just hanging in the back. There was a younger decent looking girl who I kept chasing, but could not find in the darkness. Apparently she was causing some trouble w the other girls, would like to know who she is. Bumped into ashley on my way out, damn she is cute. Will be stopping back to see her soon

Member #4632
07-31-13, 14:16
Is packed. Sarah and her crew just hanging in the back. There was a younger decent looking girl who I kept chasing, but could not find in the darkness. Apparently she was causing some trouble w the other girls, would like to know who she is. Bumped into ashley on my way out, damn she is cute. Will be stopping back to see her soonI was there, also. Only about 3 men in the place but 5 women. As you mentioned, Ashley (who I was with for a little one on one action), Sarah, two BBWs, and the other younger girl was Jetta (look her up on Backpage). She told me this was only the 3rd time she has been at the Hill. And yes, you were right. There were some issues among the girls. Three of them confided in me what the issues were. Enough said about that.

RaleighFunGuy
07-31-13, 14:37
Is packed. Sarah and her crew just hanging in the back. There was a younger decent looking girl who I kept chasing, but could not find in the darkness. Apparently she was causing some trouble w the other girls, would like to know who she is. Bumped into ashley on my way out, damn she is cute. Will be stopping back to see her soonMaybe causing trouble because she's not a pro?

Member #5959
07-31-13, 14:47
Maybe causing trouble because she's not a pro?For certain. Sarah said this girl was charging outragous prices. And she would take the $ and run. I don't know any of that to be true. Would still like to know who she is, a lot better looking than the herd hanging in back. I like bigger girls but I do draw the line somewhere

NiceOne14
07-31-13, 15:03
For certain. Sarah said this girl was charging outragous prices. And she would take the $ and run. I don't know any of that to be true. Would still like to know who she is, a lot better looking than the herd hanging in back. I like bigger girls but I do draw the line somewhereIf this white girl was the Kristina mentioned a few pages back? What is up with the mixed female who plans to be there tonight?

CL girl was hott last night but seemed over heated or something. Think I met Chavez haha.

Enduro185
07-31-13, 16:01
I like bigger girls but I do draw the line somewhereI'm assuming that was Allison. I'm not sure that girl has a gag reflex. Only .2 to find out.

Toy Soldier
07-31-13, 17:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RaleighStalion
07-31-13, 22:39
If this white girl was the Kristina mentioned a few pages back? What is up with the mixed female who plans to be there tonight?

CL girl was hott last night but seemed over heated or something. Think I met Chavez haha.Any word on the scene tonight? We need to get the workers at the various stores to hit the fourm whenever the ladies arrive. That would be sweet!

RS

News Man
07-31-13, 23:35
I saw CL ads for the Hill the past two nights. Did either pan out?

Boob Lover
08-01-13, 02:54
Went to the hill tonight to see about this CL lady that had posted earlier about going to the hill, I emailed her and got no responce. I drove up there around 9-9:30 and saw Michelle come through the door while I sat on the couch in the front room. She did a few quick flips and thought I would grab her to see what was good, nohting apprantly she rushed the hell out of it no grabbing what so ever and I wound you finishing myself 40 CBJ 60 BBBJ 80 cfs not worth it INMO seemed coked up as well.

Member #4632
08-01-13, 09:47
Sorry if this is old information to many of you, but I wanted to post about the "Posting Guidelines." A recent post had mentioned reading the "Posting Guidelines." And I thought to myself, I don't even know where the guidelines are except for the few that are mentioned at the top of the "Add Report" page that I am typing on right now. Maybe others have the same problem.

I don't know how others access the Raleigh Forum, but I go to a search engine and type in Raleigh Sex Guide. I then choose the correct link, and the Raleigh Forum page pops up. No where on that page was I able to find any kind of link to "Posting Guidelines." However, after much time and trial and error, I finally found them. At the top of the Raleigh Forum page is the title "USA Sex Guide." Under that is a red bar that starts with "Welcome." Under that is a blue bar that starts with "Front Page." Click on "Front Page." There will be a column on the left side labelled "All The Forums." In that column is a huge amount of information, including Policies and Guidelines. Practically anything you want to know about this site can be found there.

Again, sorry if everyone else already knew this. I really am slow (pun intended).

NNS

Khris
08-01-13, 12:25
We as a group seriously have got to stop paying such high prices. All it does is enflate the prices because they think they are worth $40 for a 3-5 minute BJ. I have never gotten a BJ from a working girl at the hill worth that. Its too clinical and done for the sole purpose of making you cum. For 40 it better be amazing. Hell I've paid $15 for pretty much ever BBBJ at the hill. Paying $60 plus 15 for adminission is a $75 BJ. I am pretty sure a lot of non working girls could be talked into that at a club for that price. Whenever I stop by the girls are waiting around and outnumber the str8 guys there so they should not be getting as much as they feel they can charge

MasterLoki
08-01-13, 12:33
We as a group seriously have got to stop paying such high prices. All it does is enflate the prices because they think they are worth $40 for a 3-5 minute BJ. I have never gotten a BJ from a working girl at the hill worth that. Its too clinical and done for the sole purpose of making you cum. For 40 it better be amazing. Hell I've paid $15 for pretty much ever BBBJ at the hill. Paying $60 plus 15 for adminission is a $75 BJ. I am pretty sure a lot of non working girls could be talked into that at a club for that price. Whenever I stop by the girls are waiting around and outnumber the str8 guys there so they should not be getting as much as they feel they can chargeThe only problem is, do you really want to haggle for the lowest price when it comes to getting serviced? My experience is it just leads to a poor quality experience. But aside from that point, I agree the prices have gotten too high. My only gripe is I see no easy way to get them back down.

Member #5959
08-01-13, 13:18
I was there, also. Only about 3 men in the place but 5 women. As you mentioned, Ashley (who I was with for a little one on one action), Sarah, two BBWs, and the other younger girl was Jetta (look her up on Backpage). She told me this was only the 3rd time she has been at the Hill. And yes, you were right. There were some issues among the girls. Three of them confided in me what the issues were. Enough said about that.Yeah, Jetta is the girl I was talking about yesterday. Did the BP search and wow are her pictures a lot better than she looks in person. Now I stlll think she is cute, (also remember that I am comparing her to Sarah's pod) but I think something may be up with this one. She looks way too street worn in such a quick time frame. Plus, with her inflated prices I will probably pass if I see her again

Brneyehound
08-01-13, 13:21
What is the best time to visit either the Hill or Pegasus. I'm headed out "for a beer" tonight and I think I'll stop by one or the other. I'll probably out around 8-9pm. Also I'm assuming I'll need cash for the door charge?

Thanks!

Khris
08-01-13, 15:24
The only problem is, do you really want to haggle for the lowest price when it comes to getting serviced? My experience is it just leads to a poor quality experience. But aside from that point, I agree the prices have gotten too high. My only gripe is I see no easy way to get them back down.Yea true I do agree with that so I think my main issue is the types of girls who feel comfortable charging that are not the girls I would ever pay that much for. At a week moment I actually went into a booth with sarah and she actually quoted me twice as much as sarah does. I know they like to start high but that is rediculous. It would be funny if not for the fact that she fullyexpected to get that much from me. I just said no thanks and refused anything else.

Visiting around 8 usually at the very least Ashley is there but tn should have a lot of girls. as for cash it depends on what you want showing up on your card. Girls there don't take charge though lol. Expect prices 20cbj 30bbj 40 fs and they usually come down. Ashley is sweet and by far my favorite

Brneyehound
08-01-13, 16:15
Yea true I do agree with that so I think my main issue is the types of girls who feel comfortable charging that are not the girls I would ever pay that much for. At a week moment I actually went into a booth with sarah and she actually quoted me twice as much as sarah does. I know they like to start high but that is rediculous. It would be funny if not for the fact that she fullyexpected to get that much from me. I just said no thanks and refused anything else.

Visiting around 8 usually at the very least Ashley is there but tn should have a lot of girls. As for cash it depends on what you want showing up on your card. Girls there don't take charge though LOL. Expect prices 20cbj 30bbj 40 FS and they usually come down. Ashley is sweet and by far my favoriteIf the girls took cards that would be a BAD thing! I'd say it'd be worse than a losing streak in Vegas! Thanks for the heads up on pricing. I've been looking at this option as a cheaper experience than an AMP. Guess I'll just have to live without the massage! When you say " but tn should have a look of girls" what / where do you mean? Sorry if it's obvious and I should have caught on. Thanks again!

NiceOne14
08-01-13, 16:25
Went to the hill tonight to see about this CL lady that had posted earlier about going to the hill, I emailed her and got no responce. I drove up there around 9-9:30 and saw Michelle come through the door while I sat on the couch in the front room. She did a few quick flips and thought I would grab her to see what was good, nohting apprantly she rushed the hell out of it no grabbing what so ever and I wound you finishing myself 40 CBJ 60 BBBJ 80 cfs not worth it INMO seemed coked up as well.So did the CL girl show up at the hill? Was she Michelle?

NiceOne14
08-01-13, 18:19
What is the best time to visit either the Hill or Pegasus. I'm headed out "for a beer" tonight and I think I'll stop by one or the other. I'll probably out around 8-9pm. Also I'm assuming I'll need cash for the door charge?

Thanks!Since I'm a newbie you may not get this post in time, but I figured I would respond to you.

First and foremost, look over all these posts and get a feel for what is going on and when. In direct response to your time frame, it depends on what you are dreaming of. A girl who is just there to play will take some work to find. Keep an eye open here. Ideally any of these places are good after 10 on Fri and Sat for that. Couples as well. Caregivers are always on hand on some clouds.

Member #4364
08-01-13, 20:03
Woman just came into Pegasus. Looks like she is ready to fuck every guy in here.

Bb211
08-01-13, 20:59
There are posts on there quite often. For example tonight was the lady at Pegasus and a gang bang in Laurenburg wherever that is. They sent the phone # and pic of the lady and that it would cost 60 and all holes were open. So start checking.

Good hunting

Brneyehound
08-01-13, 21:15
Woman just came into Pegasus. Looks like she is ready to fuck every guy in here.Any providers there?

Joe Looking
08-01-13, 22:16
We as a group seriously have got to stop paying such high prices. All it does is enflate the prices because they think they are worth $40 for a 3-5 minute BJ. I have never gotten a BJ from a working girl at the hill worth that. Its too clinical and done for the sole purpose of making you cum. For 40 it better be amazing. Hell I've paid $15 for pretty much ever BBBJ at the hill. Paying $60 plus 15 for adminission is a $75 BJ. I am pretty sure a lot of non working girls could be talked into that at a club for that price. Whenever I stop by the girls are waiting around and outnumber the str8 guys there so they should not be getting as much as they feel they can chargeI didn't know the prices had gotten that bad. I realized that the ABS had upped the price, but I figured the SPs were charging the same as any SW. My guess is that there has been a steady stream of guys coming in who have never been to an SW and are so eager they pay anything. Believe me women don't charge these prices unless someone is paying it. Keep in mind that if you guys picked any of these chicks up on the street it would be 20 for a BJ (probably a BBBJ) and 30-40 for FS. If she was capable of making a consistent living off backpage she would not be at the ABS so never let them give you that bs. My best piece of advice and this is what I do with SWs who ask for too much. I don't say I know the price or try to haggle, I just pull out what I think is fair for what I want and tell them to take it or not the choice is theirs. Sometimes this leads to shitty service, but the chick who was going to upcharge you was probably not going to go out of her way to show you a good time anyway.

Good luck out there and I really appreciate you guys for providing pretty much live info. I rarely step foot in an ABS but because of you guys the next time I do I'm pretty much guaranteed to find women.

Brneyehound
08-01-13, 23:18
Woman just came into Pegasus. Looks like she is ready to fuck every guy in here.Made it in time to catch her! Nothing like a free BBBJ! Got to say I'm hooked!

RaleighFunGuy
08-02-13, 09:22
Made it in time to catch her! Nothing like a free BBBJ! Got to say I'm hooked!Was it Mary?

Member #5959
08-02-13, 09:50
Was it Mary?Not Mary, it was the CL girl from Tuesday night. I guess she had such a good time she went back for more. I was not there, but she had emailed me that she was going back last night, and as usual I missed her again. I'm thinkig there will be more trips to follow. FYI, this is not the same girl that has gone up there with me before

Khris
08-02-13, 12:22
Any one hear of anything going on at Pegasus? I want to stop by at lunch but really don't want to smell like smoke so the hill is pretty much out.

RaleighStalion
08-02-13, 19:08
Any one hear of anything going on at Pegasus? I want to stop by at lunch but really don't want to smell like smoke so the hill is pretty much out.How about tonight? Anyone know what's going on tonight? Any girls posted on CL saying they're heading to the bookstore?

RS

RaleighConnect
08-02-13, 20:46
Very good show last night! The BBBJ's were great. Bot in more than one! This woman was hot to go! Hope to run into her again.

Funny, went to glenwood to see a BP dream and when I got to glenwood she wouldn't answer phone si I said screw it I am near, may as well stop in. Glad I did!

Member #4364
08-03-13, 00:13
Not Mary, it was the CL girl from Tuesday night. I guess she had such a good time she went back for more. I was not there, but she had emailed me that she was going back last night, and as usual I missed her again. I'm thinkig there will be more trips to follow. FYI, this is not the same girl that has gone up there with me beforeShe emailed you? Are you sure about that? I think you are talking about a different girl.

Member #5959
08-03-13, 06:06
She emailed you? Are you sure about that? I think you are talking about a different girl.The woman that showed up to Pegasus on Tuesday night (at least an hr late) , emailed me that she was going back again on Thursday at 8pm. When I saw a report of a female at Pegasus at that time, I assumed it was her. I also got a pm saying same girl was back again. The main reason I had posted was that some were confusing the CL girl with Mary and I just wanted to clear that up

Member #4364
08-03-13, 06:22
The woman that showed up to Pegasus on Tuesday night (at least an hr late) , emailed me that she was going back again on Thursday at 8pm. When I saw a report of a female at Pegasus at that time, I assumed it was her. I also got a pm saying same girl was back again. The main reason I had posted was that some were confusing the CL girl with Mary and I just wanted to clear that upGotcha. Just curious, how did you get her email? Or rather, how did she get yours to email you that she was going back thurs night?

Buki1
08-03-13, 11:22
I sort of have the itch to check out an ABS, and live close to Pegasus. Does anyone know if any women will be there early this afternoon?

Member #5959
08-03-13, 14:17
Gotcha. Just curious, how did you get her email? Or rather, how did she get yours to email you that she was going back thurs night?After I missed her on Tuesday, I responded to her original ad on CL. She replied back, and then we exchanged a few messages. On Thursday she sent me a note that she was going back that night. But I did not get the message in time to attend

Boob Lover
08-03-13, 15:08
Ashley us there now at 3:05

Sgiii
08-03-13, 19:32
I feel the need to Rave about Ashley. I was there today and spent a significant amount of time with Ashley. We had our fun, but for the majority of the 4hrs I was there, we talked about a variety of things from Family, to Relationships, etc. Not sure how close any of you may be or how well you might know her, but if you have the chance to get to know her and be with her, do so. Have never met such a down to earth person. All the talking we did came way, way after we were together. I deal with the public on a day to day basis, and I can read if people are being honest or are BSers. Ashley is as down to earth as they come. You can talk with her if she lets you for 5 mins and feel like you have known her your entire life. I highly recommend seeing her.

Member #4364
08-03-13, 19:34
After I missed her on Tuesday, I responded to her original ad on CL. She replied back, and then we exchanged a few messages. On Thursday she sent me a note that she was going back that night. But I did not get the message in time to attendOk then we are talking about different girls. The one that was there on Thursday night was there on Monday, not Tuesday. I figured it was something simple because I kinda know the couple and the guy keeps a pretty tight leash on her and doesn't let her talk to other guys.

Member #5959
08-03-13, 19:45
Ok then we are talking about different girls. The one that was there on Thursday night was there on Monday, not Tuesday. I figured it was something simple because I kinda know the couple and the guy keeps a pretty tight leash on her and doesn't let her talk to other guys.Thats cool, hopefully this rate of non pro action will continue up there

TlCole2
08-03-13, 20:07
Thai is thinking of hosting a gangbang party for a back school fun for her. Next week.

GhosteRyder
08-03-13, 22:05
Thats cool, hopefully this rate of non pro action will continue up thereAt pegs now and a lady is here now. Just sitting straight both with a guy. A few guys patiently waiting to partake

GhosteRyder
08-03-13, 22:08
At pegs now and a lady is here now. Just sitting straight both with a guy. A few guys patiently waiting to partakeThey just left

GhosteRyder
08-03-13, 22:23
They just leftI think it was a couple just checking out the place. Guy I think she was with was this big lumberjack looking dude. I went in other room to post on here came back and they were gone!

RaleighStalion
08-03-13, 22:39
I think it was a couple just checking out the place. Guy I think she was with was this big lumberjack looking dude. I went in other room to post on here came back and they were gone!Dude was probably doing a test run with his girl before actually setting her lose. Did you see the girl's reaction to all the activity? Did she look alright or was she skittish?

RS

Member #4364
08-03-13, 23:12
I think it was a couple just checking out the place. Guy I think she was with was this big lumberjack looking dude. I went in other room to post on here came back and they were gone!That couple was there for a while. They would rub each other on the leg or arm but that was pretty much it. Looks like they just wanted to watch some porn before they went home and fucked.

I did notice a dude in a red shirt, an older guy, that might have been creeping them out a little. He would follow them everywhere, a little too closely, and then when they would sit on a couch he would sit beside them. He didn't seem to take the hint.

GhosteRyder
08-04-13, 00:19
That couple was there for a while. They would rub each other on the leg or arm but that was pretty much it. Looks like they just wanted to watch some porn before they went home and fucked.

I did notice a dude in a red shirt, an older guy, that might have been creeping them out a little. He would follow them everywhere, a little too closely, and then when they would sit on a couch he would sit beside them. He didn't seem to take the hint.I wasn't sure if he was with them or not. I was going to just say hi but the way that dude and a few others just sat there hovering was crazy!

Member #4364
08-04-13, 00:40
I wasn't sure if he was with them or not. I was going to just say hi but the way that dude and a few others just sat there hovering was crazy!At first I thought the guy sitting in the chair was with them because they were talking so much. I don't think they minded him or the other couple guys, but I did overhear them a couple of times mention the guy in the red shirt. It's doubtful that they would've played anyways but he didn't help matters any.

Member #4364
08-04-13, 00:46
Just saw an ad posted about an hour ago. A W4MM ad from a woman claiming to be at Pegasus watching guys jack and wanting more to show up. I'm not really buying it but who knows could be true.

Brneyehound
08-04-13, 05:46
Thai is thinking of hosting a gangbang party for a back school fun for her. Next week.Make sure and give us plenty of notice!

TlCole2
08-04-13, 09:48
The old Thai is going to the hill today. You know the drill, She accepts donations. So please donate. You won't be disappointed.

Longing Loving
08-04-13, 14:52
Three potential dreams on the Jill right now. Don't know names Large buxom white woman, mix-sized black woman a mid-sized white woman. More interested in chatting amongst themselves than weaving dreams.

BrydGang
08-04-13, 17:55
Make sure and give us plenty of notice!When and where?

Khris
08-05-13, 17:04
I would definitely be willing to pay a small cover for a gb with thai. Any idea what day / time thai will be at the hill would love to stop and make a donation with her

RaleighStalion
08-05-13, 18:40
I would definitely be willing to pay a small cover for a gb with thai. Any idea what day / time thai will be at the hill would love to stop and make a donation with herI hope she is reading this as she has an account on this fourm. Thai, please respond if you're down for this!

RS

Chsguy286
08-05-13, 20:08
I'm up at the hill now. It's 806 and man do I feel ripped and duped. The lot is pretty full but there is two people in the back and one in the store. (all guys). I didn't think a mon would be great but why is the lot full and no one in here. I am hoping to finally meet Ashley after all the good things I have heard. Especially since Jenn is long gone. I will report of anything changes.

Dog2000
08-05-13, 22:50
Would be interested in meeting her. Anyone have pics? I tried to hook up with her on Thursday and even spoke with her a couple of times on the phone but in the end she told me she would call me back and didn't. Went to the hill around 7 pm and it was really dead. Bunch of guys inside and several more just hanging out in their cars.

Member #4632
08-06-13, 08:54
I'm up at the hill now. It's 806 and man do I feel ripped and duped. The lot is pretty full but there is two people in the back and one in the store. (all guys). I didn't think a mon would be great but why is the lot full and no one in here. I am hoping to finally meet Ashley after all the good things I have heard. Especially since Jenn is long gone. I will report of anything changes.I have often wondered the same thing. How can the parking lot be full but practically no one is inside? My guess is that the guys sit in their cars and watch to see who goes in so they can see if it is worth their effort to then go in. But, who knows?

As far as Jen, yes, she hasn't been at the Hill for a while. But don't count her out. She and I have been doing some serious talking about if and when she will return to the Hill. As of right now, I would say there is a 60/40 chance that she is leaning towards returning. But, in spite of any advice I give her, it will be her decision alone as to if she returns and when is the best time. I will try to keep members posted about any changes, but I also have to be careful so I don't betray her confidence.

HoundLuvr69
08-06-13, 13:28
For certain. Sarah said this girl was charging outragous prices. And she would take the $ and run. I don't know any of that to be true. Would still like to know who she is, a lot better looking than the herd hanging in back. I like bigger girls but I do draw the line somewhereI have personally had some dealings with Allison and she is awesome with her work, especially for .3 for a BBBJ. She has done her money's worth every time. Also, saw her put on a show with 2 guys the other day and was fairly impressed. As for the running with the money, it's never happened to me personally, so I'll stick with this girl.

Sgiii
08-06-13, 20:20
I have personally had some dealings with Allison and she is awesome with her work, especially for .3 for a BBBJ. She has done her money's worth every time. Also, saw her put on a show with 2 guys the other day and was fairly impressed. As for the running with the money, it's never happened to me personally, so I'll stick with this girl.You do Realize that Allison smokes Crack. She came in on Sat and could not even finish a guy cause she was as high as a kite.

TlCole2
08-06-13, 21:42
There might be a small cover for the gb no more than $10. I might push it back to the week after next so I can be sure about the room. And everything.

BrydGang
08-06-13, 22:54
Just seen a post say 2 girl show. Went to check them out was ever nice show. For the price it was a great show and it was full naked.

BrydGang
08-06-13, 23:07
Just seen a nice show. Girl on girl.

RaleighFunGuy
08-07-13, 10:30
Just seen a nice show. Girl on girl.Where was this? Cost? More details please.

Brneyehound
08-07-13, 14:47
There might be a small cover for the gb no more than $10. I might push it back to the week after next so I can be sure about the room. And everything.Ten Bucks is an entertainment value!

HoundLuvr69
08-07-13, 15:07
You do Realize that Allison smokes Crack. She came in on Sat and could not even finish a guy cause she was as high as a kite.Now I know for a fact that that's not true. She doesn't seem like the "crack" type anyways. Her compared to Sarah whom goes in there and talks about taking 800mg pain pills and her life drama? I have never seen Allison high in there and she's good at what she does and so is Ashley I work with her. I wouldn't mind seeing them work together actually. Anyone know when she'll be there again? I haven't seen her in a couple of days.

Tapridgen
08-07-13, 17:33
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

Ellis61
08-08-13, 06:42
Going to be at the Capital blvd Superstore tomorrow around 9:30. Am. Looking to blow some nice white dick. Married white man here that loves for you to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow it. Hold my head and face fuck me. Hoping for 8-12 or more! I will be behind the wall in the first video room, cum feed me!I think your in the wrong place.

KnobJob
08-08-13, 07:05
You do Realize that Allison smokes Crack. She came in on Sat and could not even finish a guy cause she was as high as a kite.If she's smoking crack, she certainly hasn't been for long. She's way too overweight to be someone who smokes the pipe. On a side note, she's probably my least favorite provider. Terrible oral skills in my opinion, but I have talked to other abs patrons who claim otherwise. Just not my cup of tea.

TheInfidel
08-08-13, 11:49
If she's smoking crack, she certainly hasn't been for long. She's way too overweight to be someone who smokes the pipe. On a side note, she's probably my least favorite provider. Terrible oral skills in my opinion, but I have talked to other abs patrons who claim otherwise. Just not my cup of tea.I have personally seen Allison. I'd have to agree her oral skills aren't good. I highly doubt she does crack. But at the end of the day I'd rather invest my money with Ashley or see a backpage provider. $13 dollars entry plus the .4 she charges is not worth the unattractivess and the qv in a booth. Seeing as to how you can see a backpage provider in a comfortable location with good looks for at least .6. It's your $$$, not mine. I'd just like to get my money's worth. We all earn income don't give it away to someone lame bros.

Now I will say Ashley is the go to girl for the abs. She is nice, sweet and very good looking. Enjoy!

TlCole2
08-09-13, 09:44
I'm horny and ready to play guys.

Chsguy286
08-09-13, 11:31
Is there a good time to find ashley at the hill, I keep randomly stopping in and not seeing her. I really would like to check her out.

TheInfidel
08-09-13, 20:35
Is there a good time to find ashley at the hill, I keep randomly stopping in and not seeing her. I really would like to check her out.I'd say go in after 9 on the weekends. She is usually in and out during the daytime. I'd recommend once you find her treat her right and get the digits. That way you don't have to waist money to see if she is there.

Sgiii
08-09-13, 21:01
I'm horny and ready to play guys.Are you heading up to the Hill?

BrydGang
08-09-13, 21:56
Is there a good time to find ashley at the hill, I keep randomly stopping in and not seeing her. I really would like to check her out.You can see Ashely at the Hill in the morning before 1 in the afternoon thats the best time.

BrydGang
08-09-13, 21:57
I'm horny and ready to play guys.Where is thai at.

Purple Helmet
08-09-13, 22:45
I have been in touch with Thai and we are trying to organize a party tomorrow in Raleigh, Saturday the 10th. Senior members who are interested in attending please PM me.

Play safe,

PH

MsCocoSweet
08-09-13, 23:08
Is there a good time to find ashley at the hill, I keep randomly stopping in and not seeing her. I really would like to check her out.She will be there Saturday night.

Member #4632
08-10-13, 10:20
I'd say go in after 9 on the weekends. She is usually in and out during the daytime. I'd recommend once you find her treat her right and get the digits. That way you don't have to waist money to see if she is there.Totally agree with you about the digits. Most of the time that I go to the Hill, it is because Ashley has either sent me a text or I have sent her a text. Nothing better than being bored stiff and getting a text from her saying,"Meet me in 15." A text like that makes me rise to the occasion in more ways than one.

Member #4632
08-10-13, 14:57
She will be there Saturday night.Thanks for your first post and for the heads up. Any idea of Ashley's time frame for Saturday night?

Member #4364
08-10-13, 17:41
I have been in touch with Thai and we are trying to organize a party tomorrow in Raleigh, Saturday the 10th. Senior members who are interested in attending please PM me.

Play safe,

PHPlease PM me with details

My1965
08-11-13, 12:36
Lidia is working looks like she will be here all day.

Any reports on Pegasus or the garner store?

My1965
08-11-13, 18:11
No ladies here now

Khris
08-11-13, 23:20
Did the thai party happen? I was out of town so missed it but would love to see her. Any idea when she will be at the hill this week

TlCole2
08-12-13, 11:36
Did the thai party happen? I was out of town so missed it but would love to see her. Any idea when she will be at the hill this weekGot mad an cancelled it.

Dmasters
08-12-13, 13:05
I live in Charleston but have been in contact with her since she posted her ad. Based on her description, interests and her one pic she seemed to be what I consider an ideal date. I finally made it up to Raleigh this past Saturday and set up a 2 hour appointment with her. She originally planned to drive to my hotel but after some transportation issues (she was totally out of gas) I drove to pick her up. When she got in my truck all I could think of was "Wow". Dressed in jeans and a tight top she looked like a typical late teen, early twenties young neighborhood girl. If fact, while I confirmed her age as 20 she could easily pass for younger.

I had asked her to dress in a sexy sundress or shorts so I was a tiny bit disappointed but when we got to my place she changed in to the tight little dress and I was simply blown away by her body. I had brought a couple of toys for hers since she said she loves them but didn't have any. We started playing with those and even though several guys have posted on her love of sex I was still amazed at her reactions. I'm talking eyeballs rolling up in the back of her head-type reactions. I worked her over the toys for quite awhile and she came at least three times. After she rested a bit she proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJTC. She takes direction incredibly well and was pretty enthusiastic.

Unfortunately for me, because of the original transportation issues I was running late because I had to drive back to Charleston the same afternoon so I didn't take advantage of seconds. Now to be honest, I'm not sure whether or not I made a positive impression on her or not. She spoke a fair amount but sometimes seemed pretty distant. I haven't been around her before so I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

Bottom line. Frigging smoking body, cute sexy face, very few limits (anal) and great skills. Damage was. 120

Bb211
08-12-13, 16:33
You can find Thai's phone # in this forum search her name and call her for a one on one!

Khris
08-12-13, 17:24
Any word on the hill or pegasus tn? Don't want to waste any money

Khris
08-12-13, 17:45
Heads up everyone. Lady will be there tn for fucking in the theater, condom only and 6-7. She posted on CL and will probably be flagged by now. She said no booth just out in the open

Member #4364
08-12-13, 20:51
Heads up everyone. Lady will be there tn for fucking in the theater, condom only and 6-7. She posted on CL and will probably be flagged by now. She said no booth just out in the openDoes tn stand for tonight or tomorrow night?

My1965
08-12-13, 21:35
Does tn stand for tonight or tomorrow night?She was amazing and sexy as hell very good looking

Derf
08-12-13, 21:41
She was amazing and sexy as hell very good lookingDid not see the post till almost 6 and got there too late for the party. Was it the same Lady from last Thursday? Pegasus was dead by 8 and the hill is no better. One couple came in, she got the head then they left. Another gril in parking lot waiting on her female friend. Not sure if she (they) intend to come in and play or not.

TheInfidel
08-12-13, 21:53
Did not see the post till almost 6 and got there too late for the party. Was it the same Lady from last Thursday? Pegasus was dead by 8 and the hill is no better. One couple came in, she got the head then they left. Another gril in parking lot waiting on her female friend. Not sure if she (they) intend to come in and play or not.I can't believe I missed out.

Member #5959
08-13-13, 08:04
Once again real life obstructs the quest for my ultimate fantasy. Hope it was awesome for those that made it. Any details to share on the girl at pegasus last night?

Khris
08-13-13, 10:42
She was blonde, slightly bigger but definitely worth it. She gave me head on her knees when I got there and she gave great head. Really deep throat and grabbed my ass to make me pound her throat. Put on a condom and fucked her while she blew a guy in the chair. She had a bf there who directed her on what to do and she made eye contact the whole time. I left after I came because a few guys were handsy with everyone there not just her and I wasnt in the mood for it

Sgiii
08-13-13, 22:10
Just wondering if anyone is trying to set up the Thai Gathering again this Sat?

TlCole2
08-14-13, 19:32
Thai gb will next Sat location will be announced later this week.

HotLcndyt
08-15-13, 07:23
I hope you do another one in the near future, like next month when I'll be in town! Love a good gangbang.

Toolman356
08-15-13, 19:58
I spoke to Thai today and she confirmed that she was planning an "event" next weekend. She didn't have any details except that it will be at a hotel and not at the hill.

She promised to keep me up to date.

Toolman356

GeniePants
08-15-13, 20:24
Saturday at the hill would work for me.

Member #5959
08-16-13, 15:22
Can anyone confirm that the CL girl showed uo last night at pegasus? Same ad today was flagged, and later xalled a fake in a reply ad. Is she going tonight? Or should I consider it shenanagins

Sgiii
08-16-13, 15:37
Can anyone confirm that the CL girl showed uo last night at pegasus? Same ad today was flagged, and later xalled a fake in a reply ad. Is she going tonight? Or should I consider it shenanaginsShe walked in with her man. 10 seconds later walked out, never to be seen again. I'd wait in the parking lot, or close by around the time they're supposed to go. If they walk in and 10 mins later are still in, it's legit.

RaleighFunGuy
08-16-13, 15:50
Can anyone confirm that the CL girl showed uo last night at pegasus? Same ad today was flagged, and later xalled a fake in a reply ad. Is she going tonight? Or should I consider it shenanaginsTough call. I actually emailed a girl directly with the same photo posted in the ad. I don't think she's fake but if she's a no show tonight I would start to have my doubts.

My1965
08-16-13, 17:36
She is here and fucking all. Hot as hell condom required donation acepted

Member #4364
08-16-13, 18:04
She is here and fucking all. Hot as hell condom required donation aceptedIf you don't mind taking a pic for us I'm sure it would be appreciated

KnobJob
08-16-13, 19:46
Walked into the Hill this afternoon after 6pm, lots of working girls up here. Ashley, Sara, Mila, Allison, Faith. More working girls than dudes. LOL. Got me a nice BBBJ from a new face named Faith. Oral skills were on par, but nothing special. Should have gone with Ashley but wanted to try out a new mouth. Oh well, next time I'll know better.

My1965
08-16-13, 20:36
If you don't mind taking a pic for us I'm sure it would be appreciatedWeb posts a photo with out her face on CL I don't think she would go for a face pic posted hear

My1965
08-16-13, 20:37
Web posts a photo with out her face on CL I don't think she would go for a face pic posted hearShould have read as she

Member #4364
08-16-13, 20:40
Should have read as sheSo post a pic without her face. I don't believe the ad is up any more otherwise I would just search there

Member #4632
08-17-13, 17:08
Only one girl here. I have seen her here before but have never been with her. Sorry, but I didn't get her name. She has a slender build and long dark hair. I know she used to be on BP though and some previous posts here have mentioned her. Since she was the only girl here, I thought I would try it. Had a wonderful time. She seems to provide more of a GFE than some of the other girls. Started with sensual kissing (she was literally all over me) , free roaming, and ended with BBBJCIM. Very easy to talk with also.

I still have my favorites but it is nice to know that this one is a wonderful backup if the others don't work out.

Khris
08-18-13, 10:06
Anyone know what the time the girl with the white hat stops at the hill. I remember her driving a older charger but haven't seen her in awhile and never played.

TheInfidel
08-18-13, 10:41
Only one girl here. I have seen her here before but have never been with her. Sorry, but I didn't get her name. She has a slender build and long dark hair. I know she used to be on BP though and some previous posts here have mentioned her. Since she was the only girl here, I thought I would try it. Had a wonderful time. She seems to provide more of a GFE than some of the other girls. Started with sensual kissing (she was literally all over me) , free roaming, and ended with BBBJCIM. Very easy to talk with also.

I still have my favorites but it is nice to know that this one is a wonderful backup if the others don't work out.Lori. Fairly attractive in the dark but not so much in the light.

RaleighStalion
08-18-13, 11:13
Walked into the Hill this afternoon after 6pm, lots of working girls up here. Ashley, Sara, Mila, Allison, Faith. More working girls than dudes. LOL. Got me a nice BBBJ from a new face named Faith. Oral skills were on par, but nothing special. Should have gone with Ashley but wanted to try out a new mouth. Oh well, next time I'll know better.Darn, I missed it. I wonder if any action can be found this afternoon?

RS

ArthurDesnt
08-18-13, 17:06
Plenty looking for action at the hill, but none to be found. I'll hang out a while longer with my fingers crossed.

Member #4364
08-18-13, 19:37
As for couple up on CL. No couple here. Going to stop believing any CL ads about Pegasus from now on

Member #4364
08-18-13, 20:46
At The Hill now. Nothing here either that I've seen so far

GeniePants
08-18-13, 21:27
At The Hill now. Nothing here either that I've seen so farSounds pretty much like last night. There was a little something going on in the gay film area, but not much else.

Khris
08-18-13, 22:27
I take it the couple from CL posting about pegasus didn't show up? I saw that and didn't even bother, something just seemed off about it. I think guys post it hoping to ger more guys to show up like them hounding us will make us change our mind since no girls are there

KnobJob
08-19-13, 20:10
Visited the Hill after work today, swung by at about 7pm and saw lots of faces. The typical crowd, including Sara, Faith, Lydia. A couple new faces were seen to. Didn't partake but hung out in the parking lot scoping the scene. It's 8pm now and the only one still here working appears to be Lydia.

Raleigh 1975
08-19-13, 21:54
I sure miss watching movies with Jen. Don't get me wrong, my time with Ashley is well spent. But I kinda miss the good ol days.

AirLineGuy1971
08-20-13, 01:00
Visited the Hill after work today, swung by at about 7pm and saw lots of faces. The typical crowd, including Sara, Faith, Lydia. A couple new faces were seen to. Didn't partake but hung out in the parking lot scoping the scene. It's 8pm now and the only one still here working appears to be Lydia.I have been wanting to dream about Lydia for a while but never seem to run into her. Is there a certain time of the day that she tends to be at the hill?

MyDreams
08-20-13, 01:08
Hey guys I'm visiting from the ville thus week. Road threw the hill but didn't see much, can someone explain the protocol to me I saw a lot of cars ride to what look like the side / back area, Is that where the girls hang or just gay guys trying to hook up.

NiceOne14
08-20-13, 06:16
Hey guys I'm visiting from the ville thus week. Road threw the hill but didn't see much, can someone explain the protocol to me I saw a lot of cars ride to what look like the side / back area, Is that where the girls hang or just gay guys trying to hook up.Most guys sit back there and scope out who is going in. There is usually little activity from the girls.

Enduro185
08-20-13, 06:47
Hey guys I'm visiting from the ville thus week. Road threw the hill but didn't see much, can someone explain the protocol to me I saw a lot of cars ride to what look like the side / back area, Is that where the girls hang or just gay guys trying to hook up.The people sitting in their cars are just watching to see who goes in, regardless of gay or straight. It's 13 bucks to go in, so if you don't see anything you like, why pay? If you do go in, I recommend sitting in the first room for a couple minutes to let your eyes adjust. I've seen a lot of people trip over the step going down the hall to the rest of the theaters. Plus, you might miss out on any ladies who are hiding behind the door on the couch.

MyDreams
08-20-13, 17:55
Thanks for the info fellas! Think Ill stop by tonight to see if any action is available.

Raleigh 1975
08-20-13, 20:44
Thanks for the info fellas! Think Ill stop by tonight to see if any action is available.I agree with Enduro. I always sit in the very first room to get my eyes adjusted. Plus you can normally see most of the goings on from there.

May I warn you about the smoke, most here can attest, it can be downright awful.

Emeralddragon6
08-20-13, 21:07
Is there anything going on at the hill tonight.

Vanilla Gorill
08-20-13, 23:38
Hey All,

I'm pretty New to this forum but had a question. I saw there are pictures attached and looked at them and they are mugshots for some guy whats the deal with these?

Report those posts and I'll take care of them.

A2

MyDreams
08-21-13, 18:18
Any one know if there is any action at the hill?

Raleigh 1975
08-21-13, 19:17
Any updates on Jenn coming back to the Hill? I can dream of her return right? It seems some of you are in contact with her.

KnobJob
08-21-13, 23:21
Any updates on Jenn coming back to the Hill? I can dream of her return right? It seems some of you are in contact with her.I too would love to see Jen back at The Hill, especially now that she is evidently cleaned up from rehab and hopefully put a tad bit weight back her bones. Anyone happen to know if she is back in the game yet? I haven't seen or heard anything about her working The Hill again, but hoping she would at least come back to taking private dates from trusted clients.

Member #4364
08-21-13, 23:27
OneofTwo,

After you get done getting barebacked by lots of strangers, clear out your message box. I tried to respond to you message but it bounced beside your box is full.

Member #4632
08-22-13, 06:13
I too would love to see Jen back at The Hill, especially now that she is evidently cleaned up from rehab and hopefully put a tad bit weight back her bones. Anyone happen to know if she is back in the game yet? I haven't seen or heard anything about her working The Hill again, but hoping she would at least come back to taking private dates from trusted clients.As some members know, Jen is very special to me. For months and months and months, we were in contact with each other 4-5 times per DAY. Because of changes in both of our lives, we are now in contact with each other 2-3 times per week. So, without betraying her confidence, I can agree with you that she is totally cleaned up and she looks amazing. She is not ready to return to the Hill but I can tell you it is definitely a possibility in the near future. I would say there is a 60-70% chance she will return to the Hill within the next month or two. However, that is a decision that she alone has to make. I am confident, though, that even if she chooses to not return, she will have private dates with her trusted clients.

PleasureSeeker
08-22-13, 09:00
Dreamed of the Hill Tuesday around noon. Never really scoped it out before, but had read about it here. I was surprised that there were at least 3 ladies present, a couple of them smoking alone on a couch. I approached the thinner of the two and she asked if I wanted to do anything. A sensual BBBJ commenced. Was a bit weird for me since I'd never experienced the theater thing before. That, plus the fact that this girl was relatively attractive but on the heavy side for my tastes, I just couldn't complete with oral alone. Moved on to a BP dream afterward (check out my report there). This Hill girl said her name was Jen, I thought. I said,"I've heard of you." But if the other comments here are correct, perhaps I got the name wrong. She looks sort of bi racial, hair pulled back, not fat but fairly round.

Khris
08-22-13, 10:41
Does anyone know of any providers at the hill who would be considered a spinner? I would love a girl with a small tight body, small tits and flat stomache. Ladies there tend to be much larger than I'd expect. I usually make sure I play with Ashley when I'm there but would like a change.

Member #4632
08-22-13, 17:54
Dreamed of the Hill Tuesday around noon. Never really scoped it out before, but had read about it here. I was surprised that there were at least 3 ladies present, a couple of them smoking alone on a couch. I approached the thinner of the two and she asked if I wanted to do anything. A sensual BBBJ commenced. Was a bit weird for me since I'd never experienced the theater thing before. That, plus the fact that this girl was relatively attractive but on the heavy side for my tastes, I just couldn't complete with oral alone. Moved on to a BP dream afterward (check out my report there). This Hill girl said her name was Jen, I thought. I said,"I've heard of you." But if the other comments here are correct, perhaps I got the name wrong. She looks sort of bi racial, hair pulled back, not fat but fairly round.Not sure why she would say Jen, but your description is definitely Ashley.

KnobJob
08-22-13, 20:12
Does anyone know of any providers at the hill who would be considered a spinner? I would love a girl with a small tight body, small tits and flat stomache. Ladies there tend to be much larger than I'd expect. I usually make sure I play with Ashley when I'm there but would like a change.Have you seen Christine? She's been up at the Hill a good bit as of late. She's got black hair, very thin, smallish tits. PM if you want her digits.

OneOfTwo
08-22-13, 22:45
Wow, told you I just got my labs back, not back on the scene that quickly. Guess the message box only had room for the first message you sent. Thought you had my email? I don't come here often enough to keep track.

OneofTwo,

After you get done getting barebacked by lots of strangers, clear out your message box. I tried to respond to you message but it bounced beside your box is full.

Raleigh 1975
08-23-13, 07:25
The Hill was completely dead yesterday. Whats up with that? Was there from 4-6.

I don't get there often, but have always had options in prior visits.

Khris
08-23-13, 11:01
Have you seen Christine? She's been up at the Hill a good bit as of late. She's got black hair, very thin, smallish tits. PM if you want her digits.Have definitely not seen her and she sounds perfect. Any chance she stops by at lunches? I was thinking about stopping by today around noon

Khris
08-23-13, 11:36
Heading there now ill update you guys on who is there and if they will be there tonight

Khris
08-23-13, 12:12
Just a very overweight blonde worker here. She just sat on the couch with her phone and she must have smoked like 4 cigs while I was inside. Black lady(about 60) here now in the store no idea if she is playing

Member #5959
08-23-13, 14:47
A hot non pro blonde is at pegasus now. They played in the open, then headed back to a booth. Her man invited me in with them amd she hit me with a nice BBBJ, finish on the tits. Very nice. She is younger, maybe late 20's. Thick and very pretty, wow

Khris
08-23-13, 15:22
She still there? I can head there now but don't want to stop if they left... for anyone looking she is gone. just a lot of guys there so I am heading to the hill to hopefully get lucky

RaleighConnect
08-23-13, 16:26
Hey guys, what can you tell me about Lori. Long dark hair, HWP nice med size breast. Please PM me with any info, I got her digits just want to be educated before I use them. Thanks! And I knew I should have hit Pegasus today. Dang!

Raleighguy
08-23-13, 17:44
I too would love to see Jen back at The Hill, especially now that she is evidently cleaned up from rehab and hopefully put a tad bit weight back her bones. Anyone happen to know if she is back in the game yet? I haven't seen or heard anything about her working The Hill again, but hoping she would at least come back to taking private dates from trusted clients.The absolute soonest you'll see Jen is October.

Boob Lover
08-23-13, 18:16
I actually saw her when I was up there today pretty good BBBJ 30 cum on wall hahaha but yeah she's def got good flute skills

Toolman356
08-23-13, 20:01
I just spoke with Thai and it would appear that her weekend event (GB) won't happen as she she unable to get a room.

I am unable to help as I am now working late on Saturday but I can't believe that there isn't any Raleigh gents who would be willing to help. I am sure that she would love to show her appreciation.

Toolman356

Sgiii
08-23-13, 22:24
Anything happening up at the Hill?

Raleigh 1975
08-23-13, 22:49
Hit Red Rose earlier for a happy massage. On the way to the hill now. Any fun to be had there? Thanks in advance for info.

Too Badd
08-24-13, 04:07
Made my first trip to the hill tonight to see what was up. Guess I got there too late, not much going on except for a bunch of dudes pacing and standing around. Interesting place for sure. Will definitely have to go back sometime and give it another try.

NcPantyHose2
08-24-13, 07:49
Wow, told you I just got my labs back, not back on the scene that quickly. Guess the message box only had room for the first message you sent. Thought you had my email? I don't come here often enough to keep track.Good idea. Everyone going to the hill should get tested. With all the BBBJ going on there it could flame up real quick.

BrydGang
08-24-13, 10:26
This is for all the bbc and Hispanic there is a white red head beautiful lady looking to come to the hill again. She ask me to find her some guys. So I'm going bring her up there at 1pm and 10pm today. So lets make her happy.

Member #4364
08-24-13, 12:36
Wow, told you I just got my labs back, not back on the scene that quickly. Guess the message box only had room for the first message you sent. Thought you had my email? I don't come here often enough to keep track.I had to get a new email addy so I no longer have your email. PM me with your details again.

KnobJob
08-24-13, 17:39
Fellas there is a post out on CL today, posted about 4:30 that suggests Thai is going to do a GB this afternoon or evening at Pegasus. Saw it under the W4MM section. Ad says they will later move to a hotel room and to contact them (via CL ad) about getting admission. Just thought I would pass this along.

KJ

Ronnor
08-24-13, 23:35
A junior member saw on CL that a 39 yr old female will be at Pegasus till 3:00am. Bring your own condoms. He asked me to convey this message since it would get posted in a timely fashion.

Member #4364
08-25-13, 08:09
A junior member saw on CL that a 39 yr old female will be at Pegasus till 3:00am. Bring your own condoms. He asked me to convey this message since it would get posted in a timely fashion.Was this a pro or non-pro? Did anybody partake?

Ronnor
08-25-13, 10:51
Is this the notorious Jen? http://www.sensualpetitefantasy.com/

Ellis61
08-25-13, 10:55
Is this the notorious Jen?

http://www.sensualpetitefantasy.com/No, not unless crack eats the tits up.

Derf
08-25-13, 14:06
Ashely just walked in to join the other large girl who is hanging out. Need a few more!

Member #4632
08-25-13, 14:08
Is this the notorious Jen?

http://www.sensualpetitefantasy.com/There are pictures of Jen on the forum. Go to the main forum page (the one that has the list of topics like "adult bookstore" and "backpage reviews." Right beside the words "adult bookstore" is the phrase "13 pictures." Click on that. If you click on the 3rd icon down from the top (p. Jpg) , that is Jen. Forget that picture though because that is an old one and she doesn't look like that anymore. The 4th icon from the top (my phone) is a blurry picture of her. The 5th icon from the top (my phone) is a good picture of Jen. That one is probably 2 years old but I may be wrong. The very last icon in the list is the most recent picture of Jen, but that was not at her best. She does look better than that now.

Hope this helps.

Ronnor
08-25-13, 16:08
There are pictures of Jen on the forum. Go to the main forum page (the one that has the list of topics like "adult bookstore" and "backpage reviews." Right beside the words "adult bookstore" is the phrase "13 pictures." Click on that. If you click on the 3rd icon down from the top (p. Jpg) , that is Jen. Forget that picture though because that is an old one and she doesn't look like that anymore. The 4th icon from the top (my phone) is a blurry picture of her. The 5th icon from the top (my phone) is a good picture of Jen. That one is probably 2 years old but I may be wrong. The very last icon in the list is the most recent picture of Jen, but that was not at her best. She does look better than that now.

Hope this helps.Thanks NNS. BTW, was that a yes or a no?

FunnSeeker
08-25-13, 18:22
First time posting here and was first time getting lucky finally. First off she was non pro. I got there around 11 and walked in. He was in the skinny open room laying in the couch. With one guy sitting by her feet rubbing her legs. He had just fucked her before I got there. Another guy was sitting in chair by her head with pants down. I'm not a shy guy and been trying for a long time to find a non pro in one of these places. I walked between two guys blocking door and stood right by her as she laid there. The three were having a nice convo. Very friendly three they were. I introduced myself. By those time I been there a total of less then 3 min. And she stoking the guys dick sitting in chair. I ask if I can touch. Of course I could. And touch I did. About the time I grabbed her tits she leaned up to suck the guys dick sitting there. Then he stands up she lays her head back off the couch and he fucks her face. So I pull out my cock already hard and before they come half way down she has already grabbed my Cock and jerking it. So my hand went right to wet pussy and I finger fucked her for a bit. All still why guy is throat fucking her and she is jerking me off. And like I said they were very friendly and the guy looked at me and said here you have a turn. Don't tell me twice. He moves back and I step in. With no problem she sucks my cock after a min she looks up at me and says you have to fuck it. So away I went. Now I have 8in cock and my balls were laying on her nose and eyes she had me so deep. All in all she was very friendly and loved it all. When I was ready to cum I lifted it out of her mouth as she jerk my cum all over her face and tits. I looked up and a big crowed had formed so I moved out of the way and out if room for someone else. I ended up leaving right after and didn't see any more action. If I knew she be there till three I would have gone another round or two. She was white and a bigger set woman but not to big your turned off by her. I do wish I would have stayed but it was late. Hope to get lucky again finding a non pro and hope to find her there again too.

NiceOne14
08-25-13, 20:59
Seems like there was lots of action this weekend but little in the report department. Anymore elaborations? Love the non pros that show up but been awhile since I have seen one.

Member #4632
08-25-13, 22:00
Thanks NNS. BTW, was that a yes or a no?Touché. I do tend to ramble and get a little long winded at times. Glad you have a sense of humor.

Rduguy
08-26-13, 10:25
There are pictures of Jen on the forum. Go to the main forum page (the one that has the list of topics like "adult bookstore" and "backpage reviews." Right beside the words "adult bookstore" is the phrase "13 pictures." Click on that. If you click on the 3rd icon down from the top (p. Jpg) , that is Jen. Forget that picture though because that is an old one and she doesn't look like that anymore. The 4th icon from the top (my phone) is a blurry picture of her. The 5th icon from the top (my phone) is a good picture of Jen. That one is probably 2 years old but I may be wrong. The very last icon in the list is the most recent picture of Jen, but that was not at her best. She does look better than that now.

Hope this helps.That's not THE Jen that everyone talks about from the ABS. The real Jen is much bustier.

Ronnor
08-26-13, 15:01
That's not THE Jen that everyone talks about from the ABS. The real Jen is much bustier.Thanks rduguy. That answers that, but she is really hot. I have reached out to her, but have not heard back. As usual in this hobby, waiting... impatiently, but optimistic.