PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

LoveARub
08-09-17, 17:13
Stopped in yesterday and got Ada. Tall, mid 20's & adequate rack. She followed directions quite well. Excellent technique for the finish.

Myrtle Beach
08-10-17, 06:38
Met Yuki. I ruined her for other men. But frankly, I thought she was overpriced but let the little head do the thinking.

Roush 427
08-10-17, 09:01
Met Yuki. I ruined her for other men. But frankly, I thought she was overpriced but let the little head do the thinking.Your the one I stopped by and ma ma said Ukie was resting and ask if I wanted Nina, so now I know why, LOL I thought Doctor Doom had been there and knocked it out, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
08-10-17, 21:52
Intrigues me but never have seen a review! Refuse to TOFTT on an outcall only. Any samplers?

LoveARub
08-11-17, 07:50
Intrigues me but never have seen a review! Refuse to TOFTT on an outcall only. Any samplers?To Peaches whose ad says she's 50 and does outcall after 6 pm, there are many positive reviews of her. As someone is traveling next weekend, I plan on finally seeing her.

Woody75
08-11-17, 09:23
To Peaches whose ad says she's 50 and does outcall after 6 pm, there are many positive reviews of her. As someone is traveling next weekend, I plan on finally seeing her.Be disappointed. I have seen her a couple of times. Decent massage, friendly.

Be kind to her. Nice lady.

LuvaRub2
08-11-17, 18:21
Be disappointed. I have seen her a couple of times. Decent massage, friendly.

Be kind to her. Nice lady.I just saw her last week, had a great time.

Bjinmb
08-12-17, 01:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Myrtle Beach
08-12-17, 08:19
Your the one I stopped by and ma ma said Ukie was resting and ask if I wanted Nina, so now I know why, LOL I thought Doctor Doom had been there and knocked it out, just sayin Roush.On top, on her back and then bent over the table.

Roush 427
08-12-17, 08:53
On top, on her back and then bent over the table.That little ass if you really put it to her she gets it all and the moans come out and she seems to like it, or is a good actor but I noticed that pussy gets wet, LOL just sayin Roush.

DupontRacing
08-12-17, 15:25
Went to oasis this afternoon drew ada, she was dressed very conservative, she does a very good massage, standard finishing things up.

BeachGuy1980
08-12-17, 22:25
I have been to Sakura a few times and always had pretty good time. Been debating on whether venturing to 544 is worth it? PM is ok for any details if need be. Just getting tired of crappy service. K spa a bit far, Harmony I will never go again and been to Parkway several times also because of convenience. Or any other good ones that are reasonable around MB, close to Broadway or mall if possible.

LoveARub
08-13-17, 08:01
I have been to Sakura a few times and always had pretty good time. Been debating on whether venturing to 544 is worth it? PM is ok for any details if need be. Just getting tired of crappy service. K spa a bit far, Harmony I will never go again and been to Parkway several times also because of convenience. Or any other good ones that are reasonable around MB, close to Broadway or mall if possible.They can be pretty hit or miss. Judy at 544 was good, but she left. Might try China Doll for a change of pace.

Captain Jade
08-13-17, 13:59
Traveling through and stopped by. Drew Nina? A bit older than I preferr as she's mid 30's at best. Quick ratings: TS was 3/10, Massage 2/10, FDream 6/10. Happy to have visited once but if I was local I'd be finding somewhere better for regular visits.

-The Captain.

Golfpro72
08-15-17, 10:36
Stopped in yesterday and Mary welcomed me. Probably mid 30's and pretty. Did the ts which I would say she could wash the boys a lot more. Massage was good and she allowed me to touch her legs. Flipped over and I tried for more, only got her to pull up top and let the girls out which she freely offered for touching. Standard finish. 7+5. A bit disappointing. Did notice a sign in the room that says "Happy endings are only in Fairytales".

Queeth
08-15-17, 13:48
Is now the new girl at K Spa.

31, slender, nice bottom, fake boobs.

I had a wonderful time.

Would recommend!

DoctorDoom
08-15-17, 15:38
Had a nice time last week. She def is the closest thing to Gina I'd say. Actually had to wait a little while so sat at table and Mama and I talked. Basically asked me of reviews of all the gals. She told me that Sunny was the only girl that guys complained that she had a bad a attitude and Mama actually gave house fee back. She told her she is really pretty but she won't make any money unless she acts nicer. So she left kinda in a hurry. When I was leaving she pulled me aside and asked 'how was she?

Ukie was on point. YMMV but for me holds your hands to TS, actual massage, didn't act offended at the standard rate, and sorry Rousch, she made me quit after I had her flowing several times. She said, 'too strong' LOL. Threw me back and finished me while I fiddled downstairs. Good time. Def will repeat. Or ask Queeth if new gal is worth a shot. For now K Spa is pretty interesting. Maybe I can make requests from Mama for certain types. Funny talking business with her. Have fun Mongers.

'I am DOOM!

Roush 427
08-15-17, 20:10
Had a nice time last week. She def is the closest thing to Gina I'd say. Actually had to wait a little while so sat at table and Mama and I talked. Basically asked me of reviews of all the gals. She told me that Sunny was the only girl that guys complained that she had a bad a attitude and Mama actually gave house fee back. She told her she is really pretty but she won't make any money unless she acts nicer. So she left kinda in a hurry. When I was leaving she pulled me aside and asked 'how was she?

Ukie was on point. YMMV but for me holds your hands to TS, actual massage, didn't act offended at the standard rate, and sorry Rousch, she made me quit after I had her flowing several times. She said, 'too strong' LOL. Threw me back and finished me while I fiddled downstairs. Good time. Def will repeat. Or ask Queeth if new gal is worth a shot. For now K Spa is pretty interesting. Maybe I can make requests from Mama for certain types. Funny talking business with her. Have fun Mongers.

'I am DOOM!You must have done a number because she left on vacation, I did try Sky this am and she is very cool and about the same size as Ukie so that's your next challenge LOL, just sayin Roush.

Wheaton278
08-16-17, 15:39
Stopped in and met Sky. Very sweet. Nice massage. Did try to push for $$ since it was my first time but I told her my friend was there and only paid $. 4 o and she obliged. Worth a visit. Saw another girl relaxing with the door open. Guess I'll have to plan another visit.

HungryMa
08-16-17, 16:20
Stopped by this one in Surfside to see what it was like. Only one lady working there at the time plus there was an old guy in the lobby. Had one hour massage that was ok but no hint of extras. Place felt kind of dingy. I think this is strictly legit. YMMV but I will not return unless I hear of better experiences. If more can be had let me know.

LoveARub
08-16-17, 16:35
Stopped by this one in Surfside to see what it was like. Only one lady working there at the time plus there was an old guy in the lobby. Had one hour massage that was ok but no hint of extras. Place felt kind of dingy. I think this is strictly legit. YMMV but I will not return unless I hear of better experiences. If more can be had let me know.Same guy owns Sun Spa in Little River and totally legit. Sunrise got busted last month and he got popped for promoting prostitution. I've known him for years and think he had a girl go rogue on him. Like I said, Sun has always been legit.

Roush 427
08-16-17, 19:42
Same guy owns Sun Spa in Little River and totally legit. Sunrise got busted last month and he got popped for promoting prostitution. I've known him for years and think he had a girl go rogue on him. Like I said, Sun has always been legit.It was legit when t was in NMB as far as I know, he had to move it because they are building a Cook Out there, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
08-16-17, 21:18
It was legit when t was in NMB as far as I know, he had to move it because they are building a Cook Out there, just sayin Roush.That the landlord was looking to turn the building and he was on a month to month lease. Like I said, I'm just surprised ANY extras were ever available at Sunrise.

LoveARub
08-19-17, 19:29
1st stop was Sakura - "Beezy. " 2nd stop was 544 - this one really confused me. Mamasan greets me at the door and immediately started with a scowl. "Beezy. " "But there's no cars here. " "Couple called. Beezy. " "Do you remember me?" Hell, the woman has given me multiple TS's waiting for the real thing. "No" and she closed the door. 3rd stop. China Doll. Drew Mary. Adequate massage and rough finish. Strange day out there.

Myrtle Beach
08-19-17, 20:45
1st stop was Sakura - "Beezy. " 2nd stop was 544 - this one really confused me. Mamasan greets me at the door and immediately started with a scowl. "Beezy. " "But there's no cars here. " "Couple called. Beezy. " "Do you remember me?" Hell, the woman has given me multiple TS's waiting for the real thing. "No" and she closed the door. 3rd stop. China Doll. Drew Mary. Adequate massage and rough finish. Strange day out there.I'm actually military, you will get that reaction sometime. And they are nervous. They are trying to figure out who is ratting them out to the cops.

Roush 427
08-21-17, 17:33
1st stop was Sakura - "Beezy. " 2nd stop was 544 - this one really confused me. Mamasan greets me at the door and immediately started with a scowl. "Beezy. " "But there's no cars here. " "Couple called. Beezy. " "Do you remember me?" Hell, the woman has given me multiple TS's waiting for the real thing. "No" and she closed the door. 3rd stop. China Doll. Drew Mary. Adequate massage and rough finish. Strange day out there.You didn't have the right smile on, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-21-17, 17:38
Stopped in Sat and got Sky, nice cute little butt and very tight nice table shower and then FS was first class all positions and she seemed to enjoy it also I will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-21-17, 17:44
Stopped in and got Annie sweet little one tight all over and good FS, not her first rodeo good reverse cowgirl and all other positions, seemed to enjoy I know I did, LOL just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
08-21-17, 21:01
You didn't have the right smile on, LOL just sayin Roush.Have the right smile on.

TuckerBoy
08-22-17, 14:18
Has anybody tried that new one and north Myrtle Beach yuki.

Queeth
08-22-17, 14:56
Where is this Ace Massage?

Roush 427
08-22-17, 16:09
Where is this Ace Massage?My friend its on 17 south next to Cherry box Botique, use to be Airport video, sign on building says massage therapy enjoy <just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
08-22-17, 22:00
Has anybody tried that new one and north Myrtle Beach yuki.One bad review, lousy parking and in MHO risky location that and. M. b. LEO might disapprove. !

Southernroller
08-23-17, 21:27
Got a free night tomorrow, looking to make a visit.

Looking to spend a hundy total. What places are best for the buck?

From reading a few pages worth it seems like K is the best bet.

Myrtle Beach
08-23-17, 22:40
Got a free night tomorrow, looking to make a visit.

Looking to spend a hundy total. What places are best for the buck?

From reading a few pages worth it seems like K is the best bet.What do you expect, a smile and a pat on the butt? That's about all you'll get for that.

Southernroller
08-24-17, 00:06
What do you expect, a smile and a pat on the butt? That's about all you'll get for that.Haaa honestly I figured 60 for the massage and 50 for the tip was middle of the road average.

Queeth
08-24-17, 08:03
You half the way there.

WaterBoy27
08-24-17, 13:01
Just want to ask how much you pay for an hour and how much tip do you give at K spa visit?

Thanks!

Roush 427
08-24-17, 16:56
Just want to ask how much you pay for an hour and how much tip do you give at K spa visit?

Thanks!80 house 160 - 200 tip, enjoy just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-25-17, 07:46
Stopped by and got the little one miss dynomite Ukie it comes in small packages and she has it, good service in all areas and more great treat, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
08-26-17, 11:47
Is apparently back I see.

Nice!

SmallButHard
08-26-17, 19:05
Well I visited the place next to cherry box boutique and had a great time, left very happy and relaxed. I've just noticed two places are advertising. So was it Ace or Cherry spa? I'm really wanting to try a Nuru which is what cherry advertises. I've also visited yuki in NMB with a standard visit, don't think I'll go back there.

HungryMa
08-27-17, 09:39
I have been to Tao Spa several times in the past few weeks because all the girls there give a great massage. I know they are known as a legit place but I was wondering if any of them will give a happy ending if you build a regular relationship with them. Like most of you I am looking for that dream provider that gives a great massage plus a great finish. PM me if you want to share the info in private. I love Maggie at Unique and Kelli at Viva but they will not give the happy ending desired. Thanks for any intel you can provide.

Candy Man Can
08-27-17, 19:29
I have been to Tao Spa several times in the past few weeks because all the girls there give a great massage. I know they are known as a legit place but I was wondering if any of them will give a happy ending if you build a regular relationship with them. Like most of you I am looking for that dream provider that gives a great massage plus a great finish. PM me if you want to share the info in private. I love Maggie at Unique and Kelli at Viva but they will not give the happy ending desired. Thanks for any intel you can provide.But then again YMMV. My experience if you have seen a provider 5 or 6 times and tipped well and no HE it's not going to happen. Especially the Chinese girls (Tao is Chinese I believe). Most have a husband or boyfriend with them or NYC or China. They know how to work us for better tips, they may let you DIY and a little OTC roaming. If on the flip you are pitching a tent and they ignore it and continue massaging like it's not there, not going to happen.

Try to see the same provider all the time. Make appointments if needed and be on time. Bring her little presents like fruit or veggies each time you visit. Remember these girls come and go. Try and get her personal cell #. If she gives it to you, then you may have a better chance.

Roush 427
08-28-17, 06:48
Stopped in and had a nice visit with Sky and all on the menu and left very happy, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
08-28-17, 10:19
Stopped in and had a nice visit with Sky and all on the menu and left very happy, just sayin Roush.A fun nice tight one. At end of rigorous session (I get my money's worth. Seems like they are used to quick pop visits) she asked how old I was. She grabbed my willy and said 'well he is 21. I call you Superman. ' No lie. She made me laugh with that one and made me feel like a rockstar. So great time. Had my ego among other things stroked. She's from Hotlanta so treat her well and keep her busy so she sticks around.

'I am DOOM'.

Queeth
08-28-17, 14:38
Sky was asking ages today.

Made her guess. She miss it by 19 years.

She's a cutie!

Menos
08-28-17, 15:19
Stopped in and had a nice visit with Sky and all on the menu and left very happy, just sayin Roush.K Spa seems like the place to be. Any advice on how much I should have on me would be helpful as I might check it out this coming weekend.

Roush 427
08-28-17, 16:09
A fun nice tight one. At end of rigorous session (I get my money's worth. Seems like they are used to quick pop visits) she asked how old I was. She grabbed my willy and said 'well he is 21. I call you Superman. ' No lie. She made me laugh with that one and made me feel like a rockstar. So great time. Had my ego among other things stroked. She's from Hotlanta so treat her well and keep her busy so she sticks around.

'I am DOOM'.I try to keep these gals warmed up for you all, some bodys got to do it, ruff life LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-28-17, 16:12
Sky was asking ages today.

Made her guess. She miss it by 19 years.

She's a cutie!And a bunch of fun and enjoys it, love that tight little butt just sayin Roush.

Queeth
08-28-17, 18:21
And a bunch of fun and enjoys it, love that tight little butt just sayin Roush.My downfall for sure.

LoveSex123
08-29-17, 05:13
Ill be in Myrtle Beach in a few weeks have seen revews on both witch one is the best overall thanks for your help.

Roush 427
08-29-17, 17:08
Ill be in Myrtle Beach in a few weeks have seen revews on both witch one is the best overall thanks for your help.Now K spa but both places have gals that don't stay long, just sayin Roush.

Wulin
08-29-17, 20:31
Had Sky today. Nice and playful TS and a fun massage.

Craiglyszt
08-31-17, 03:45
Well obviously I'm not from here and I relied on Google maps to find Cherry spa. Well guess what, I don't think it did. I ended up on a frontage road looking for the address when I saw a small yard sign pointing down to the side of a cheesy looking building and right next to a cheesy looking real estate office there's a massage place. Well I've been in some of these with fairly good results so let's give it a try.

I'm greeted by a youngish 30 something let's say size 8 C woman. Not bad so I say let's go for it. Massage went well couple interruptions, one guy came in asked how much, she said 60, he said does that include extras. No answer.

So she comes back in to work on me.

Well gentlemen, that's all I got was a good massage. Left her 20 and left.

As I was leaving down 17 I looked left and saw the sign for Cherries. Oh well.

Roush 427
08-31-17, 07:04
Well obviously I'm not from here and I relied on Google maps to find Cherry spa. Well guess what, I don't think it did. I ended up on a frontage road looking for the address when I saw a small yard sign pointing down to the side of a cheesy looking building and right next to a cheesy looking real estate office there's a massage place. Well I've been in some of these with fairly good results so let's give it a try.

I'm greeted by a youngish 30 something let's say size 8 C woman. Not bad so I say let's go for it. Massage went well couple interruptions, one guy came in asked how much, she said 60, he said does that include extras. No answer.

So she comes back in to work on me.

Well gentlemen, that's all I got was a good massage. Left her 20 and left.

As I was leaving down 17 I looked left and saw the sign for Cherries. Oh well.You went to Bejing massage the one your looking for is next door to cherry box boutique at the end of that road, sign says massage therapy on the building, just sayin Roush.

Goose Sc
09-01-17, 14:25
Late report, but stopped in last week and had a dream with Yukie (not sure if that's spelled correctly or not). I was hoping for Sky after reading yalls reviews but had a great dream none the less. Slender body, decent oral, only complaint is she was constantly asking "feel good", "you like" etc.

Roush 427
09-01-17, 17:20
Late report, but stopped in last week and had a dream with Yukie (not sure if that's spelled correctly or not). I was hoping for Sky after reading yalls reviews but had a great dream none the less. Slender body, decent oral, only complaint is she was constantly asking "feel good", "you like" etc.She is a cool little gal she just wants to make sure all leave Happy, Happy for sure LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-01-17, 20:59
Remember the saying Ace is the place for the helpful working girl LOL, nice session today will repeat, just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
09-04-17, 07:53
Remember the saying Ace is the place for the helpful working girl LOL, nice session today will repeat, just sayin Roush.Got a chance to visit ACE, nice looking young girl from Georgia, knock out body, but it cost over $10 per min. For her service. That's not for me.

GodBolt
09-04-17, 13:40
Got a chance to visit ACE, nice looking young girl from Georgia, knock out body, but it cost over $10 per min. For her service. That's not for me.$600 an hr? Not sure I've ever heard of any provider asking that much. Must be something special.

Ash0414
09-04-17, 15:37
Hey guys,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a visit tonight.

Where should I go and what's the normal damage here.

Thanks in advance.

Roush 427
09-04-17, 21:43
Hey guys,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a visit tonight.

Where should I go and what's the normal damage here.

Thanks in advance.K spa -Ace-spa hr 80 plus tip, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-04-17, 21:45
Went today and saw Annie FS and good service 80 house 140 tip, just sayin Roush.

Aimstraight
09-04-17, 22:02
Hello all,

I'm a monger from the north travelling down to your fair city in the near future. Is $220 the typical rate for a FS massage place?

Thanks,

Aim.

Went today and saw Annie FS and good service 80 house 140 tip, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-05-17, 06:08
Hello all,

I'm a monger from the north travelling down to your fair city in the near future. Is $220 the typical rate for a FS massage place?

Thanks,

Aim.That's about average some gals will try to get more and sometimes you might talk them down, good luck and enjoy just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
09-05-17, 12:54
$600 an hr? Not sure I've ever heard of any provider asking that much. Must be something special.$10 per hour, 20 min= $200.

LoveARub
09-05-17, 15:43
Stopped in this afternoon and drew Linda. Not the best looking woman I ever saw by any means. Get on the table and I'm thinking she's got to be an amputee because she's only using one hand. Well, this isn't what I was hoping for. She 5 minutes in and the doorbell rings and she leaves for 5 minutes. Comes back in for a minute and then leaves again. 5 minutes and I get dressed. Girl in other room walks by. "I want my $ back. This is BS. " She has to yell for Linda to come out of other room and asks me to wait 10 minutes. "Not happening. " The massage was crap, so I'm actually kind of glad I got out.

Roush 427
09-06-17, 19:51
Well Ukie is gone and Nina is back after vacation, she was rested up and ready, good FS service just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
09-07-17, 16:06
Annie was pretty enthusiastic. Great tata's and tiny frame. There was another there that was younger looking and a more full bodied in a good way. May have to give that a whirl. PM if you know who I'm talking about. Stay safe.

'I am DOOM!

DoctorDoom
09-07-17, 16:11
Stopped in this afternoon and drew Linda. Not the best looking woman I ever saw by any means. Get on the table and I'm thinking she's got to be an amputee because she's only using one hand. Well, this isn't what I was hoping for. She 5 minutes in and the doorbell rings and she leaves for 5 minutes. Comes back in for a minute and then leaves again. 5 minutes and I get dressed. Girl in other room walks by. "I want my $ back. This is BS. " She has to yell for Linda to come out of other room and asks me to wait 10 minutes. "Not happening. " The massage was crap, so I'm actually kind of glad I got out.They used to have some great girls a few years back. One girl Gina I met originally at Beijing off 17. Twenties, Cute as hell and no qualms throwing down the panties and up the shirt without massive upsell. But, looks like the Oasis has all dried up.

Like what I did there? I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your waiters.

'I am DOOM!

LoveARub
09-09-17, 16:52
Sakura. Closed. Spa 544 - Only Mamasan working. China Doll. Closed. Even my legit places were busy. So I thought with the little head and made a BP mistake. Oh well. Not a good run this week.

RRich
09-13-17, 19:16
Has anyone had quality rubs from any of masseuses who post their ads there?

Thanks, Rich.

LoveARub
09-14-17, 10:59

Thanks, Rich.I would suggest Quiong (or something close to that spelling) south of the airport. NO extras are available, but she does a really good massage.

Roush 427
09-14-17, 14:06

Thanks, Rich.Try Caring hands sweet lady, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-14-17, 14:07
Went by and saw Sky she's down there now, good tight FS service, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-14-17, 14:10
Went by and tried Julie a little heaver than sky buy some good cushin for pushin and she likes it to good FS will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-15-17, 18:38
Got the urge for Annie today and that little one can put it all in the right place, nice tight kitty that just looks up at you and says kiss me, so be it nice and sweet she locks those little legs around your neck, wow then deep throats jr and then I bent her over the table and buried jr and played with those nice boobs, she stopped me took the cover off and finished me by hand, I was happy she was happy and jr was wore out, but I didn't wear it out so its waiting on you Dr Doom enjoy 140 tip 80 house, just sayin Roush.

Flow999
09-18-17, 10:02
Was thinking about heading to Lilly this week, always had good experiences there. Anyone have a good provider there I can ask for. Been awhile since I've been.

CoolWays
09-18-17, 13:58
I visit the area monthly and since the raid on Palm it's been difficult to find a good place for a decent $. Ot seems either legit or older. Ace and K are awesome but donating $$+ gets a bit.

Expensive, any ideas would be appreciated.

RRich
09-18-17, 19:49
Was thinking about heading to Lilly this week, always had good experiences there. Anyone have a good provider there I can ask for. Been awhile since I've been.You can't lose with either one.

DoctorDoom
09-19-17, 10:46
Saw new girl Julie there last week. Prob the best actual massage I've gotten and fun time at the end was on point. She's a solid good time. Mamasan and I are becoming best of friends. LOL. BTW I rate Julie better than Nina. Sky got fired and went to Ace. Got the inside scoop. Stay safe!

'I am DOOM!

CoolWays
09-19-17, 14:29
Saw new girl Julie there last week. Prob the best actual massage I've gotten and fun time at the end was on point. She's a solid good time. Mamasan and I are becoming best of friends. LOL. BTW I rate Julie better than Nina. Sky got fired and went to Ace. Got the inside scoop. Stay safe!

'I am DOOM!I saw her last week, seems to have gotten white the attitude lately. I just left and dreamed of the K.

Flow999
09-19-17, 19:00
You can't lose with either one.LOL. The one I saw last time was good service but not a great sight. Does one appear better than the other? I'm younger. Looking for something younger.

Roush 427
09-19-17, 19:34

'I am DOOM!I guess you know mamasan is looking for a husband if you know any guys looking send them her way, or you may be in her sights LOL got to agree on Julie, just sayin Roush.

Tc1725
09-19-17, 23:51
Where about is this ace message parlor also did I read that right 140 dollars plus 80 tip if it is for that kind of money you can get a great looking girls to give a message and a hole lot more on a certain sight just saying.

Roush 427
09-20-17, 17:52
Where about is this ace message parlor also did I read that right 140 dollars plus 80 tip if it is for that kind of money you can get a great looking girls to give a message and a hole lot more on a certain sight just saying.Located 17 south next door to cherry box xxx sign on building says massage therapy for that your getting FS and all the trimmings, if you get more elsewhere by all means do it, just sayin Roush.

HeartBurnKid
09-21-17, 15:02
Any info on this place? SMOKING hot massage lady came into my store today. Would love a go at her.

JerryNice
09-22-17, 15:03
Any info on this place? SMOKING hot massage lady came into my store today. Would love a go at her.Then tell us your results. What I learn from getting massages is some do extras for who they want. I'm not talking about having to pay for extras. I think they legit lmao to the bank.

Myrtle Beach
09-22-17, 18:42
Any info on this place? SMOKING hot massage lady came into my store today. Would love a go at her.And at least one of them used to dance at Masters. But alas, the place is straight up with no extras. But the eye candy ain't bad.

CoolWays
09-24-17, 22:02
Is Lilly, Ace, K Spa, and Harmony ran by the same overall management, I swear I have seen several of the same girls, but different name in all those places in the last few months?

Organ Grinder
09-24-17, 23:21
Recent lurker here and was heading back home from the beach. So I made a detour to Lily Spa.

Place was clean, but the walls were a little thin. 7 for hr massage. My girl (I forgot her name) started working my back and neck. She was a little rough at first. I about asked for some cream or something. But then she worked my hips and that she was legit. I run a lot and get hip pain that drives me crazy. And she was able to loosen my hips.

Then she got the cream and started really massaging. She then flip me over and asked where else and I pointed to that place. She went to work and I felt like Tom Hanks' character in The Green Mile when big John Coffey pulled the kidney stones out of him with the bees.

Tipped her 5. I made a mess.

Roush 427
09-25-17, 20:43
Its open and if they know you its he time if not just a massage, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-25-17, 20:49
If you wanted Sky she's gone, new girl nice long legs tight little butt and kitty, nice mouth full boobs and knows how to use her ass etts her name is Daisy and Julie is still there, Nina is at Ace Now, just sayin Roush.

Tc1725
09-26-17, 10:47
Does anybody know about a bbw jessica for a message and a girl named eve.

CoolWays
09-26-17, 12:56
If you wanted Sky she's gone, new girl nice long legs tight little butt and kitty, nice mouth full boobs and knows how to use her ass etts her name is Daisy and Julie is still there, Nina is at Ace Now, just sayin Roush.What is the damage?

Bucki125
09-26-17, 13:36
All the AMPs I have been to in SC, NC, and VA are usually Chinese or sometimes Korean. Does anybody have an idea why Japanese aren't in the biz?

Woody75
09-26-17, 14:57
Is Lilly, Ace, K Spa, and Harmony ran by the same overall management, I swear I have seen several of the same girls, but different name in all those places in the last few months?That Lily and Harmony have the same owner. I know them.

Not sure about Ace. K not the same.

Woody75
09-26-17, 15:00
Does anybody know about a bbw jessica for a message and a girl named eve.Mean Eva? Eva is a hoot. Have seen her many times. I think she is in the River Oaks area.

Jessica in Socastee? See her twice. Great BBBJCIM but a little pricey.

Hope it helps.

CoolWays
09-26-17, 16:19
Anyone have any reports there. I have never had any luck at this one.

Roush 427
09-26-17, 19:41
Anyone have any reports there. I have never had any luck at this one.HJ and FS with the right gal, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-26-17, 19:43
That Lily and Harmony have the same owner. I know them.

Not sure about Ace. K not the same.Different owner, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-26-17, 19:45
What is the damage?160 FS 80 house, just sayin Roush.

CoolWays
09-26-17, 21:40
160 FS 80 house, just sayin Roush.They must love you just left was told 220+80.

Tc1725
09-27-17, 10:32
Thanks for the information question is it a safe area where jessica and eve work from if you know what I mean or is it better for them to come to me thanks.

LoveARub
09-27-17, 10:39
Thanks for the information question is it a safe area where jessica and eve work from if you know what I mean or is it better for them to come to me thanks.As I don't want anyone knowing where I live. Jessica is in a single wide. I don't think there's a "good" single wide anyplace, but felt safe there. Haven't seen Eva in a while, but she works out of an apartment. Felt safe at that location, too.

Woody75
09-27-17, 19:20
Thanks for the information question is it a safe area where jessica and eve work from if you know what I mean or is it better for them to come to me thanks.Areas are safe. Have a good time.

Queeth
09-28-17, 04:31
Certainly has an eye for talent.

Saw Daisy Tuesday at K Spa.

Tall, slender, a little younger, top-shelf experience.

She said she would be here for about a month.

Roush 427
09-28-17, 07:10
Certainly has an eye for talent.

Saw Daisy Tuesday at K Spa.

Tall, slender, a little younger, top-shelf experience.

She said she would be here for about a month.She's a gem for sure, just sayin Roush.

LeoRobert
09-28-17, 15:01
Are any of the Asian Spa's, have any American talent? Thanks LR.

Roush 427
09-28-17, 20:15
Are any of the Asian Spa's, have any American talent? Thanks LR.Nope, just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
09-29-17, 08:33
Stopped in this week and saw Niki. That had to be one of the best massages I have ever had. She also knew what to do on the flip.

BeachGuy1980
10-02-17, 13:23
I finally made the call and sounded very nice on the phone. I am debating on going to see her and which package. Any input? Suggestions.

Rushrgt
10-02-17, 15:05
Are any of the Asian Spa's, have any American talent? Thanks LR.If you want American talent in a spa setting you may need to make a trip up to Columbia, where you will have no problem finding plenty of American talent.

LoveARub
10-02-17, 20:41
I finally made the call and sounded very nice on the phone. I am debating on going to see her and which package. Any input? Suggestions.Go for the $. 4. Decent rub, but the titfuck is wonderful. Massive mammaries. She's put on some weight over the years. Probably 55 ish, but I'd marry her tomorrow.

BigC92
10-02-17, 22:16
Stopped by for my first time yesterday. Drew Julie. Nice butt and rack. Good table shower with teasing. Fun on the flip. Got to touch and roam everywhere. A little pricey, but I'd return. Wonder if she'll sit on my face next time.

FictionGenius
10-02-17, 22:31
Hey guys long time member from Detroit coming into town this weekend looking for suggestions for a full service massage parlor in call preferably looking for couple of options.

Thank you for your help.

If anyone needs Detroit advise plenty of fun here 😜.

Thanks for the help.

Beaj01
10-03-17, 06:22
When looking at Cherry Boutique from 17 is that.

Ace / Cherry directly next to it on the left?

On past golf trips I went to Harmony but Ace / Cherry.

Sounds much more interesting!

Roush 427
10-03-17, 09:08
Hey guys long time member from Detroit coming into town this weekend looking for suggestions for a full service massage parlor in call preferably looking for couple of options.

Thank you for your help.

If anyone needs Detroit advise plenty of fun here 😜.

Thanks for the help.K spa or Ace all on the menu, enjoy your stay, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-03-17, 09:10
Daisy is there now doing her thing and good at it, just saying Roush.

Bostsouth
10-03-17, 18:42
So she has different levels of service? All inclusive or do you tip on top of that? I am thinking about a visit, will give her a call next few days. Thanks for any input.

Go for the $. 4. Decent rub, but the titfuck is wonderful. Massive mammaries. She's put on some weight over the years. Probably 55 ish, but I'd marry her tomorrow..

Roush 427
10-03-17, 20:09
When looking at Cherry Boutique from 17 is that.

Ace / Cherry directly next to it on the left?

On past golf trips I went to Harmony but Ace / Cherry.

Sounds much more interesting!It next to cherry box sign says massage therapy, enjoy just sayin Roush.

Ram Guy
10-03-17, 21:16
I will be in MB tomorrow and looking at this forum about ACE and K Spa. I have been to Harmony twice, paid their rate and got a good HJ happy ending then they ask for tip. Sounds like at ACE and K for FS you are paying the house rate and tip up front. Is that right or am I missing something. How can I be sure I won't get ripped off. Sorry, but this really is new to me.

LoveARub
10-03-17, 21:23
So she has different levels of service? All inclusive or do you tip on top of that? I am thinking about a visit, will give her a call next few days. Thanks for any input.

.The amount requested and she has seem pleased.

Roush 427
10-04-17, 21:15
I will be in MB tomorrow and looking at this forum about ACE and K Spa. I have been to Harmony twice, paid their rate and got a good HJ happy ending then they ask for tip. Sounds like at ACE and K for FS you are paying the house rate and tip up front. Is that right or am I missing something. How can I be sure I won't get ripped off. Sorry, but this really is new to me.A lot different with FS girls over HJ girls, you make a deal with the FS girl upfront some are higher than others so they close the deal up front and in most cases you pay before service, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
10-05-17, 09:47
Meeting a customer at Hooters on business # 17. Might try this place, any info? Appreciate any help!

LoveARub
10-05-17, 16:32
Meeting a customer at Hooters on business # 17. Might try this place, any info? Appreciate any help!Affiliated with Yucca. First few times a decent rub with a HE. Last time, lousy rub and no HE.

Roush 427
10-05-17, 17:26
Affiliated with Yucca. First few times a decent rub with a HE. Last time, lousy rub and no HE.Here depends on the gal and if the boss is close by LOL, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
10-05-17, 18:16
Here depends on the gal and if the boss is close by LOL, just sayin Roush.I can't afford the Cherry and K lifestyle of 427, love rub and Dr. D!! LOL. So I stick mostly to the 60/40 hr. Treats. Sounds like you saved me from wasting a blue pill!! Thanks again.

WvMan78
10-06-17, 15:40
Will be back next week thinking of going to place that offers 4 hands. Is it worth the extra $ if so where at. Thanks.

LoveARub
10-06-17, 21:46
I can't afford the Cherry and K lifestyle of 427, love rub and Dr. D!! LOL. So I stick mostly to the 60/40 hr. Treats. Sounds like you saved me from wasting a blue pill!! Thanks again.Exceeds my escapades by a bunch. If you're looking for a BBJCIMNQNS, ya can't beat Jessica. Yes, she's very large but when it cums to one of the best BJ's for a c note, she can't be beat.

DupontRacing
10-06-17, 21:48
Went to k spa Wednesday night, mina came in, I had seen her about 3 weeks before and the appointment was fair. Wednesday night was very rushed massage was squeezing and light rubbing, on the flip she asked how much I had for everything I said same as last time 1. 2 she flips out and says now 1. 8 I said 1. 2 was it so she climbs on and a flute lesson was all that was given. Said she is going back to LA next week, not sure or not if I am going back but that was pitiful for the amount of money I spent a big joke.

Handjob101
10-08-17, 19:39
Had a nice dream at sakura took the hour special wanted to charge for table shower but got it included.

Attendant wanted to do massage first but I asked for shower and it was very well done.

Back in room good massage but could not make things last the full hour so 20 min short.

Great attendant wonderful roaming with fiv. 6 house. 6 tip.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakura-spa-1hour-60-grand-opening-843-489-5262/16338572

Handjob101
10-08-17, 19:48
Had a nice dream at sakura took the hour special wanted to charge for table shower but got it included.

Attendant wanted to do massage first but I asked for shower and it was very well done.

Back in room good massage but could not make things last the full hour so 20 min short.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakura-spa-1hour-60-grand-opening-843-489-5262/16338572

Queeth
10-09-17, 19:13
From Costa Rica.

Nice!

Hotel Cocal in Jaco. At the pool bar everyday. Most girls start showing up around 7:00 pm.

Literally like shooting ducks on the pond.

Roush 427
10-09-17, 21:44
Stopped by and got Julie and she does a good massage and excellent FS, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-09-17, 22:05
From Costa Rica.

Nice!

Hotel Cocal in Jaco. At the pool bar everyday. Most girls start showing up around 7:00 pm.

Literally like shooting ducks on the pond.Glad you had a great time, but all the gals at K spa have been so blue since you haven't been there, I know they will be glad to see you I've been trying to keep them happy but they say its just not the same, LOL just sayin Roush.

Deluxe
10-10-17, 13:35

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakura-spa-1hour-60-grand-opening-843-489-5262/16338572Do you recall the attendant's name?

AsianLever
10-10-17, 20:57
The Qweeth, 427 and I am DOOM! Lifestyle, (tho fun to read about!) Yucca sweetie back. Linda 38 And curvy gave me a good massage, teasing before and after. UTC roaming allowed and enjoyed. YMMV as I have hit it off with her pretty well. Right up my 60/40 hr monthly budget! Decent English a plus. Me happy tonight!

Handjob101
10-10-17, 21:56
[Deleted by Admin]

You're shitting me right? You have been a member for two days and have three posts and you're telling somebody that they don't have enough posts?

A2

Bucki125
10-11-17, 14:57
The Qweeth, 427 and I am DOOM! Lifestyle, (tho fun to read about!) Yucca sweetie back. Linda 38 And curvy gave me a good massage, teasing before and after. UTC roaming allowed and enjoyed. YMMV as I have hit it off with her pretty well. Right up my 60/40 hr monthly budget! Decent English a plus. Me happy tonight!On Lake Arrowhead near 21st? Is HE normally available? PM me if you wish.

AsianLever
10-11-17, 19:48
On Lake Arrowhead near 21st? Is HE normally available? PM me if you wish.Yes to HE, no tip ever discussed, even get to pay house fee at end of session. 50 something Mai would let you try for two I believe, (assuming you are younger than me) that might be an option! LOL! Decent massage and younger Linda might let you " play ". Treat them well they are good hard working ladies.

LoveARub
10-11-17, 22:01
On Lake Arrowhead near 21st? Is HE normally available? PM me if you wish.In the Restaurant Row area across from Kroger. Normal HE has always been available.

AsianLever
10-11-17, 22:49
Can you still have two explosive massage moment's in a one hr. Session? My last one occurred at the legendary Asiana Spa in Santee ex. 98 on I-95 ! Sadly, (not really, circle of life) about 10 yrs. Ago!

Bucki125
10-12-17, 16:40
Stopped in this am. Asked for Linda. Good massage. She's a bit pudgy and not a beauty. But neither am I (LOL). UTC roaming good. She was wearing a tough bra to free the girls from but her other garments didn't offer any resistance. Other mongers must be getting the message 'because the place started getting busy while I was on the table. Linda said mornings usually busier than afternoons. Left smiling.

AsianLever
10-12-17, 18:25
Stopped in this am. Asked for Linda. Good massage. She's a bit pudgy and not a beauty. But neither am I (LOL). UTC roaming good. She was wearing a tough bra to free the girls from but her other garments didn't offer any resistance. Other mongers must be getting the message 'because the place started getting busy while I was on the table. Linda said mornings usually busier than afternoons. Left smiling.During rehab from major neck (Yikes!) Surgery in NY this July. Was more of a spinner this spring. I kinda like some meat on the bones!

Roush 427
10-12-17, 19:47
Can you still have two explosive massage moment's in a one hr. Session? My last one occurred at the legendary Asiana Spa in Santee ex. 98 on I-95 ! Sadly, (not really, circle of life) about 10 yrs. Ago!Usually you can if the gal is willing, some want more money and I usually drag out a good one pop as long as I can to get my moneys worth LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-12-17, 20:04
Stopped in and got a good foot massage then jr wanted a massage also, LOL so the gal gave him one also so all happy happy, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
10-13-17, 17:23
Stopped in today for the first time in a few months. Entry fee now. 7. "New owner. " Drew Mimi. Not a bad looking woman. Probably 40. The massage was odd. Generally, they start at the top and work south. This one worked in circles. Must have gone around 6 times, which I found annoying. No light touch before the flip, so Jr wasn't feeling the love. However, out came one of the girls that had total nipple erectus. What proceeded was one of the lightest touch HE's I've had here. On that topic, her talent was great.

Roush 427
10-13-17, 18:02
You guys got a couple new gals to check out, Nina at K is gone and now Nana is there along with Julie and Annie at Ace is gone and a new one there and Daisy is still there and Doom mama kim got tired of you not asking her to marry you so she left heart broken LOL, now mama Connie is there have fun guys, just sayin Roush.

Handjob101
10-14-17, 11:47
out came one of the girls that had total nipple erectus. What proceeded was one of the lightest touch HE's I've had here. On that topic, her talent was great.The one that massaged me last week said her name was the same as obamas wife but she also had the total nipple erectus and the HE was so good it totally snuck up on me.

Hammer50
10-14-17, 21:18
Had her yesterday. 80 door fee! She's a nice package. Got my table shower, then back to room. Have a bad back so only laid on my back on the table. Massage consisted of light fluttering of fingers over maybe 10% of me. Then whisper re: what I wanted. She wanted 80 for HE. Said only have 60 left, door lady took the rest. We agreed, still too much but what are you going to do. More light fluttering and some actual nice soft slow attention to the little man and his buddies. Could only squeeze ass. No top down. No panties down. No sliding hand in panties. Not a bad HE and she is good looking. 80 +60 too much though. Stay safe. Hammer.

Flow999
10-14-17, 22:01
Heading out this week to either K or Lily.

Always had good experience with Lily with decent massage, light touch and mild PM and std HJ.

Is K, really worth the money? Not totally look for FS unless she's worth it.

Basically is K worth it if not going for FS?

Roush 427
10-15-17, 07:26
Heading out this week to either K or Lily.

Always had good experience with Lily with decent massage, light touch and mild PM and std HJ.

Is K, really worth the money? Not totally look for FS unless she's worth it.

Basically is K worth it if not going for FS?Better off money wise at Lily or the other HJ places in the area k will cost you more to get happy, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-15-17, 07:30
Well I went there yesterday and got Daisy one last time, she left and a new gal cumming, just saying Roush.

Beach Guy 626
10-15-17, 10:58
Stopped by yesterday mid afternoon, no cars in the lot, went inside, girl came out and said "we busy, you come back 1 hour". Went back a few hours later just in time to see one of you fellow mongers walking in. Kept driving and headed up to pearls to see what all the fuss has been about. No luck there either.

AsianLever
10-15-17, 16:56
Better off money wise at Lily or the other HJ places in the area k will cost you more to get happy, just sayin Roush.70/40 hr for good massage, great Tease, table shower with pretty attractive ladies. Tipped 50 once because the PM was so awesome. Can't go wrong at Lily. Limited roaming only downside.

Frdfrd1023
10-16-17, 12:49
Go for the $. 4. Decent rub, but the titfuck is wonderful. Massive mammaries. She's put on some weight over the years. Probably 55 ish, but I'd marry her tomorrow.Was that the blonde or brunette? Apparently the Brunette is the one doing the massages now. Thinking of going tomorrow if you or anyone still thinks its worth is.

Roush 427
10-16-17, 20:34
Stopped and seen new one mishi nice boobs tight kitty knows how to do a good BJ did her doggie then mish and a lot of fun, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
10-16-17, 20:45
You guys got a couple new gals to check out, Nina at K is gone and now Nana is there along with Julie and Annie at Ace is gone and a new one there and Daisy is still there and Doom mama kim got tired of you not asking her to marry you so she left heart broken LOL, now mama Connie is there have fun guys, just sayin Roush.Yeah had another encounter with julie last time. Still hands down best actual massage. But she's gotten lazy on the extra. So I'm done. Nina never Lit my candle, I didn't repeat and didn't go for the full package. So thanks man, I'll look out for the new gal. Mama said was taking a vacation soon but would be back. She's a pretty cool lady if why'all ever talk to her. Haha. Keep Trucking Rousch!

'I am DOOM!

Dairyman
10-17-17, 08:04
Was that the blonde or brunette? Apparently the Brunette is the one doing the massages now. Thinking of going tomorrow if you or anyone still thinks its worth is.I know both. I prefer the brunette but both are worth it.

Mobius1
10-17-17, 11:37
Hey why'all, got word from my friend LEO, that they have BW at B in their radar and building up a case. So consider yourselves warned.

Have fun but STAY SAFE!

M1.

CpaMba
10-17-17, 11:49
Hey why'all, got word from my friend LEO, that they have BW at B in their radar and building up a case. So consider yourselves warned.

Have fun but STAY SAFE!

M1.Thanks for the update I guess I'll change my plans for next week!

BeachGuy1980
10-17-17, 14:35

Have fun but STAY SAFE!

M1.Good to know. Any other recommendations for reasonable accommodations.

NC9876
10-17-17, 18:23
Good to know. Any other recommendations for reasonable accommodations.Sorry for my lack of knowledge but heading down next weekend. What is BW AT B?

Thanks.

Spaceman Spiff
10-18-17, 00:37
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but heading down next weekend. What is BW AT B?

Thanks."Broadway At The Beach" -- a freestanding shopping & entertainment development just North of US-501 on US-17 bypass. There are a number of hotels at or nearby it.

Spaceman Spiff.

Mobius1
10-18-17, 02:38
"Broadway At The Beach" -- a freestanding shopping & entertainment development just North of US-501 on US-17 bypass. There are a number of hotels at or nearby it.

Spaceman Spiff.But Bodywork at the Beach! Completely Different Place.

M1.

Mobius1
10-18-17, 02:42
Hey why'all, got word from my friend LEO, that they have Bodywork at the Beach in their radar and building up a case. So consider yourselves warned.

Have fun but STAY SAFE!

M1.

Spaceman Spiff
10-18-17, 10:52
But Bodywork at the Beach! Completely Different Place.

M1.My bad. But I think we do do overboard with abbreviations sometimes. .

Spaceman Spiff.

DupontRacing
10-18-17, 21:30

Have fun but STAY SAFE!

M1.Not doubting this at all, but from where she lives tucked away in her community its hard to believe LEO would waste anytime on them, but to me it kinda sounds like she has neighbors that's getting tired of the traffic going there and trying to put her under the bus or somebody might have wanted a little more and didn't get it, and trying to get back at them. Just sayin.

LoveARub
10-19-17, 17:45
Not doubting this at all, but from where she lives tucked away in her community its hard to believe LEO would waste anytime on them, but to me it kinda sounds like she has neighbors that's getting tired of the traffic going there and trying to put her under the bus or somebody might have wanted a little more and didn't get it, and trying to get back at them. Just sayin.I saw her, she wasn't operating out of her house.

Golfpro72
10-22-17, 07:23
Went in to see if there was any different talent there, but no luck. Just the same older lady who I think runs the place? Massage is certainly not the best, too much pressing down and not enough rubbing for me. She does a fabulous tease though. She will do prostate too and the HE is really nice. Did allow a little utc to expose one breast and she has big ones with nice nipple. 6+5 for me.

DupontRacing
10-22-17, 22:11
Well I went to yuki tonight and drew a fairly attractive lady name yoo-kie. I have to admit she gave the best massage I have had in a very long time. We did have a little bit of drama, a chicken came up and her and the chicken got in a big fight. The chicken put up a good fight but in the end she was just to much she finally choked the life out of that poor chicken. Well after the fight she finished the massage and did an excellent job, she has very good strong hands. . 6 /. 6.

DupontRacing
10-22-17, 22:17
I saw her, she wasn't operating out of her house.Yeah I wasn't thinking about her other place, every time I saw her was at her house.

Roush 427
10-23-17, 21:05
Well I went to yuki tonight and drew a fairly attractive lady name yoo-kie. I have to admit she gave the best massage I have had in a very long time. We did have a little bit of drama, a chicken came up and her and the chicken got in a big fight. The chicken put up a good fight but in the end she was just to much she finally choked the life out of that poor chicken. Well after the fight she finished the massage and did an excellent job, she has very good strong hands. . 6 /. 6.What you call a chicken choker, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-23-17, 21:07
Yeah I wasn't thinking about her other place, every time I saw her was at her house.Nice set up in the house and neighbor hood, just sayin Roush.

CoolWays
10-23-17, 22:43
Has anyone had this dream care to share some info?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-massage-plus-more/16068413

LoveARub
10-24-17, 07:44
Nice set up in the house and neighbor hood, just sayin Roush.Is the last 3 or 4 times, she's been in a business set up and not her house.

GodBolt
10-24-17, 09:41
Has anyone been recently. Thinking of stopping by this week. They've had some pretty girls their but seems the better they look, the more limited their menu becomes. Pm's appreciated.

Dairyman
10-25-17, 07:19
Is the last 3 or 4 times, she's been in a business set up and not her house.I think she had nosy neighbors that were becoming a problem and she moved to an office.

Mobius1
10-25-17, 09:04
I think she had nosy neighbors that were becoming a problem and she moved to an office.County was involved (zoning laws) for what she told me and that's why she had to open an office somewhere else. It sucks for her to go through all that, specially with her health issues.

M1.

LoveARub
10-25-17, 21:32
County was involved (zoning laws) for what she told me and that's why she had to open an office somewhere else. It sucks for her to go through all that, specially with her health issues.

M1.We should stop typing about this.

Roush 427
10-25-17, 21:44
Stopped by Tue and one gal there Nina she was at K spa and went on Vac and now there, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-25-17, 21:48
I stopped in Today and got a nice gal I was with last winter, she just got back yesterday very good service nice body perky boobs and tight bubble butt and tight kitty and good BJ and FS, just sayin Roush.

Woody75
10-26-17, 18:58
A week or so ago. Great massage and slow enjoyable BBBJCIM.

Always a pleasure there.

LuvaRub2
10-29-17, 11:06
I haven't been there in a long time, has anyone been there? It used to be my "go to" place, but then the service changed and you didn't know what to expect. Thought I might give it another try.

LoveARub
10-29-17, 13:19
I haven't been there in a long time, has anyone been there? It used to be my "go to" place, but then the service changed and you didn't know what to expect. Thought I might give it another try.I gave up on it when they were busy with no cars there.

GodBolt
10-29-17, 13:28
Has anyone been recently. Thinking of stopping by this week. They've had some pretty girls their but seems the better they look, the more limited their menu becomes. Pm's appreciated.There was only one provider. Maybe 40 ish. Guess the pretty young girls (Katie & Nicole) are gone. It was an average visit. Massage was a little long but descent visit. Nothing to write home about but left relaxed.

Menos
11-01-17, 01:12
For a first time visit, how would you recommend going about setting up an appointment? Should I call in or just show up?

I stopped in Today and got a nice gal I was with last winter, she just got back yesterday very good service nice body perky boobs and tight bubble butt and tight kitty and good BJ and FS, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
11-01-17, 11:50
For a first time visit, how would you recommend going about setting up an appointment? Should I call in or just show up?Either way.

Personally, if I know I want to see a particular girl, I call to make sure there's a time she'll be available.

Menos
11-02-17, 22:09
I'm aware of the 80 house fee how much should I bring everything else?

Either way.

Personally, if I know I want to see a particular girl, I call to make sure there's a time she'll be available.

Roush 427
11-03-17, 06:50
I'm aware of the 80 house fee how much should I bring everything else?You can usually talk the girls down to around 140 just tell them that's all you got, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-03-17, 07:04
I stopped by yesterday and a new girl there Tina she is a small girl nice little real boobs pretty face cute little bubble butt and nice tight pussy, and knows how to use it, real energy and shows it, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
11-03-17, 08:09
I stopped by yesterday and a new girl there Tina she is a small girl nice little real boobs pretty face cute little bubble butt and nice tight pussy, and knows how to use it, real energy and shows it, just sayin Roush.To what this man posts.

AsianLever
11-03-17, 19:27
Good again! Linda here for two more weeks then vacation in China. Stopped by Tuesday and the massage, ST and finish were great. Can't beat the 60/ hr rate. Treat her well amigos.

LuvaRub2
11-04-17, 09:08
Stopped in last week, got a 30 min massage, top up bottoms down FS. Not bad for 50/100.

LoveARub
11-05-17, 21:55
Stopped by the other day for the first time in a few months. Drew Amy. Decent rub. Let the girls out. Tried for more than the normal, but was denied. Strange place. One time. Good. Another time. Awful. If it wasn't convenient for the little head, I'd never go there. This time. Good.

LoveARub
11-05-17, 21:56
Good again! Linda here for two more weeks then vacation in China. Stopped by Tuesday and the massage, ST and finish were great. Can't beat the 60/ hr rate. Treat her well amigos.Comes through with a good time and a few laughs.

Woody75
11-06-17, 11:56
Comes through with a good time and a few laughs.What AMP is in the Arrowhead area?

Thanks.

LoveARub
11-06-17, 17:31
What AMP is in the Arrowhead area?

Thanks.Restaurant Row across from Kroger.

BeachGuy1980
11-06-17, 17:44
Took the plunge Saturday morning. Drew Nina. Decent looking, big chest. Opted for TS which was very nice. Decent rub opted for FS after the flip but was so worked up only got BBBJCIM and OMG it was amazing. I couldn't hold out. Didn't make it all the way but definitely worth the trip.

CoolWays
11-06-17, 19:26
Took the plunge Saturday morning. Drew Nina. Decent looking, big chest. Opted for TS which was very nice. Decent rub opted for FS after the flip but was so worked up only got BBBJCIM and OMG it was amazing. I couldn't hold out. Didn't make it all the way but definitely worth the trip.What was your total damage 80+.

AsianLever
11-06-17, 21:19
Comes through with a good time and a few laughs.Steal her Luv Rub she's my new girlfriend! Went braless last week, easy play with the girls!

Roush 427
11-06-17, 21:35
Stopped in today and saw Tina the little one small boobs but real nice little butt and a very I mean very tight pussy and good BJ, June is still there and that's a great piece of pussy and she's built like a brick shit house and all real, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
11-07-17, 08:44
Steal her Luv Rub she's my new girlfriend! Went braless last week, easy play with the girls!But I think she might be cheating on both of us. LOL.

Roush 427
11-07-17, 09:59
Steal her Luv Rub she's my new girlfriend! Went braless last week, easy play with the girls!He gets a hold of her you can hang it up, all the gals call him the long tongue of MB LOL, just sayin Roush.

Yoxxyo2001
11-08-17, 08:52
Hey fellow USAGers.

I'm heading to Myrtle beach and wanted to get some insights.

Looks like K spa or Ace is way to go. Are both place KAMP or CAMP? And what is usually cost?

I read K spa is 80 + 140 (FS), is this right?

Or is there other places you guys might recommend or just good HE places?

Thanks for the help and if you need any info on Atlanta, hit me up anytime.

LoveARub
11-08-17, 17:59
He gets a hold of her you can hang it up, all the gals call him the long tongue of MB LOL, just sayin Roush.The tongue can make up for any shortcomings.

Roush 427
11-08-17, 18:20
The tongue can make up for any shortcomings.Know they keep asking me when I'm going to put jr in, LOL just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
11-08-17, 21:22
Know they keep asking me when I'm going to put jr in, LOL just sayin Roush.I remember the post re: St. James spa where you convinced a sweet nervous masseuse not to worry it was " too big! " You replied " Na it's only nine inches " !!

Roush 427
11-09-17, 08:33
I remember the post re: St. James spa where you convinced a sweet nervous masseuse not to worry it was " too big! " You replied " Na it's only nine inches " !!I thought that was small I walkup and put it in and the big guys put it in and then walk up LOL, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
11-09-17, 17:11
A change in ownership has drastically changed the Service For the better.

LuvaRub2
11-09-17, 19:55
A change in ownership has drastically changed the Service For the better.I totally agree. I have always had great service there in the last 2 months. Sakura is also very good, FS is an option there.

RAFraf
11-10-17, 00:14
Can anyone please recommend a place in MB that allows mutual touching. More specifically, I'm looking for a very ticklish girl.

TIA.

CuzinIT
11-11-17, 15:24
Been awhile since I was on the coast. I recently visited the "K" Spa, for the first time. It was when they first opened up for the day. Spoke with Mama-San and she wanted. 8.

I asked about a girl they had there before; I've learned to use a name that other posters have used in the past. Mama-San seemed to relax, laugh and said that girl was long gone. She escorted me to dimly lit room and closed the door. I decided to get undressed and throw on a towel. I like a TS. A girl named, "Julie" or "June" came in with blond hair. She was wearing a short little outfit, wearing white high heels. She was a thick little number. "June" was startled and began chuckling, upon seeing me. I asked about the TS, and off we went. It was standard at first, but "June" likes ass play. Seriously, I thought I was seeing a proctologist by the end of the TS. "June" brought me back to the room told me to lie face down and I did. However she did not put a towel on me she just close the door and left. Several minutes go by, and I'm wondering if she's going to show back up. "June" finally arrives back and ask what I want. I said FS. "June" then states, 2. I was like, you're kidding. And I told her I just gave Mama-San. 8 "June" again goes 2. , I say lower. So after a minute of haggling, She goes CBJ then. I'm disappointed, but went with it. It was strange at first, she kept trying to figure how I like it. Which is firm and steady, soon she grasped what I liked and continued with the ass play. By this point I didn't give a shit. I got my nut and she then pulls off the C. She then goes, Wow, you full! And dangles it over by head like a mistletoe. I'm like c'Mon., really. "June" cleans me up and puts on my clothes, she then gives me a little bottle of water and out I go.

I'm on the fence with it, b / c the nut was good, but I like a GFE and I've gotten GFE at other spas. YMMV.

Roush 427
11-12-17, 21:31
Been awhile since I was on the coast. I recently visited the "K" Spa, for the first time. It was when they first opened up for the day. Spoke with Mama-San and she wanted. 8.

I asked about a girl they had there before; I've learned to use a name that other posters have used in the past. Mama-San seemed to relax, laugh and said that girl was long gone. She escorted me to dimly lit room and closed the door. I decided to get undressed and throw on a towel. I like a TS. A girl named, "Julie" or "June" came in with blond hair. She was wearing a short little outfit, wearing white high heels. She was a thick little number. "June" was startled and began chuckling, upon seeing me. I asked about the TS, and off we went. It was standard at first, but "June" likes ass play. Seriously, I thought I was seeing a proctologist by the end of the TS. "June" brought me back to the room told me to lie face down and I did. However she did not put a towel on me she just close the door and left. Several minutes go by, and I'm wondering if she's going to show back up. "June" finally arrives back and ask what I want. I said FS. "June" then states, 2. I was like, you're kidding. And I told her I just gave Mama-San. 8 "June" again goes 2. , I say lower. So after a minute of haggling, She goes CBJ then. I'm disappointed, but went with it. It was strange at first, she kept trying to figure how I like it. Which is firm and steady, soon she grasped what I liked and continued with the ass play. By this point I didn't give a shit. I got my nut and she then pulls off the C. She then goes, Wow, you full! And dangles it over by head like a mistletoe. I'm like c'Mon., really. "June" cleans me up and puts on my clothes, she then gives me a little bottle of water and out I go.

I'm on the fence with it, b / c the nut was good, but I like a GFE and I've gotten GFE at other spas. YMMV.Both June and Tina left last night also the ma ma left and a new crew there, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-12-17, 21:39
I stopped in this afternoon and tried the new girl name Mika good English small real boobs small bubble butt and tight kitty good FS several ways she likes doggie and reverse cg good, table shower good lots of play, CBJ was good also mama said another gal on the way, just sayin Roush.

CoolWays
11-12-17, 21:50
Visited 544 Friday afternoon. Drew a gurl names Aliana or ctlose very pretty. TS was ok, massage lasted 15 min on the flip quickest finish in lifetime. . 80 +1. 4. when asked about full hour was cut short was told, busy day tired needed rest. Would do better next time. Not going to be a next time.

StreetJm542
11-13-17, 08:09
A Tao just opened here in Lexington, saw there was one in Myrtle. Is it any good or is it a "legit" spa?

Roush 427
11-13-17, 08:30
A Tao just opened here in Lexington, saw there was one in Myrtle. Is it any good or is it a "legit" spa?Ones here are legit, just sayin Roush.

StreetJm542
11-13-17, 08:36
Ones here are legit, just sayin Roush.Figured it would be since it had a nice fancy looking sign out front. Only thing is they were advertising in the massage section on BP. May have to toftt since it's only. 6.

Golfpro72
11-13-17, 08:57
Went there Sat at 6 pm. Mimi took me in, only one there. In her 40's I believe. Opted for TS and a rub. She gives an excellent massage, no pressing, and actual massage with oil. After the flip she went straight to the goods and gave a slow HJ with the girls out. HUGE nips that she allowed me to tongue and suck. 7+6 tip. Not sure if she thought that was enough for a tip?

AsianLever
11-13-17, 19:42
Went there Sat at 6 pm. Mimi took me in, only one there. In her 40's I believe. Opted for TS and a rub. She gives an excellent massage, no pressing, and actual massage with oil. After the flip she went straight to the goods and gave a slow HJ with the girls out. HUGE nips that she allowed me to tongue and suck. 7+6 tip. Not sure if she thought that was enough for a tip?G. Pro that was plenty for a HE. 40-60 is appreciated by all but the greediest of ladies.

LuvaRub2
11-14-17, 08:55
Went there Sat at 6 pm. Mimi took me in, only one there. In her 40's I believe. Opted for TS and a rub. She gives an excellent massage, no pressing, and actual massage with oil. After the flip she went straight to the goods and gave a slow HJ with the girls out. HUGE nips that she allowed me to tongue and suck. 7+6 tip. Not sure if she thought that was enough for a tip?That was the same girl I saw 2 weeks ago. She will sit on the side of the table with pants down, legs up, and you can have FS.

Mbhardagent
11-16-17, 08:03
Met with a new lady last night. She goes by Phoenix and just got here in the last week from up north. She is mid 30's, 5'7 decent body. Met her at her incall and she greeted me with a hug though she's nervous being so new. Gave a pretty good massage and I certainly left happy. Anyone wanting to give this one a try message me for details. Could be something ongoing if she gets some decent guys to treat her well.

Wdt8204
11-16-17, 13:13
Met with a new lady last night. She goes by Phoenix and just got here in the last week from up north. She is mid 30's, 5'7 decent body. Met her at her incall and she greeted me with a hug though she's nervous being so new. Gave a pretty good massage and I certainly left happy. Anyone wanting to give this one a try message me for details. Could be something ongoing if she gets some decent guys to treat her well.Where do I fine her.

Wheaton278
11-16-17, 18:55
Where do I fine her.He specifically asks where to "fine" her twice. Sounds like somebody is giving out ticket violations.

AsianLever
11-16-17, 22:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't review members, review hookers

A2

Roush 427
11-17-17, 22:45
I stopped by the other day and a new blonde there, owell I had to try and good service nice boobs and round butt and tight pussy, good BJ then ts a lot of play with the boys the mish and cow girl and jr had fun, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-17-17, 22:50
Stopped in today and a new little one there nice small titts and butt she climbed on and wore jr out quickly LOL, she knows what to do with it she started cowgirl and before it was over she was reverse cowgirl, quick move, just saying worth trying Roush.

Golfpro72
11-18-17, 08:17
After reading the reports about Ace I finally went there at 1 pm yesterday. Nice tiny girl whose name is Gina (speaks good English) took me into the room. Good ts and back to the room for massage which was fairly good on a heated table. On the flip she turned down the lights and all the clothes came off. She does CBJ and then climbed on top for cowgirl. Strong leg muscles as she bounced for a little while. I had her switch places for mish and finished with sidesaddle. Real tight body and very petite 8 plus 140 tip.

Roush, was this girl at K spa a while ago?

Roush 427
11-18-17, 09:35
After reading the reports about Ace I finally went there at 1 pm yesterday. Nice tiny girl whose name is Gina (speaks good English) took me into the room. Good ts and back to the room for massage which was fairly good on a heated table. On the flip she turned down the lights and all the clothes came off. She does CBJ and then climbed on top for cowgirl. Strong leg muscles as she bounced for a little while. I had her switch places for mish and finished with sidesaddle. Real tight body and very petite 8 plus 140 tip.

Roush, was this girl at K spa a while ago?No she has not been there, she just got here this week, and does good, just sayin Roush.

Mobius1
11-18-17, 14:49
At bwb. Went out for drinks with my friend LEO, he warned me to stay away from bwb, they were also looking into Mary and a couple of other places in the Surfside / Socastee area.

Just passing the 411 along so we all can continue enjoying the hobby safely and we all can have a happy holiday season.

M1.

Dairyman
11-19-17, 12:29
At bwb. Went out for drinks with my friend LEO, he warned me to stay away from bwb, they were also looking into Mary and a couple of other places in the Surfside / Socastee area.

Just passing the 411 along so we all can continue enjoying the hobby safely and we all can have a happy holiday season.

M1.I hope you let her know. She is a good one.

Roush 427
11-20-17, 21:47
Stopped in Sat and only one gal so I had a nice time with her small gal a lot of muscles and good FS, seen her before, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-20-17, 21:51
Stopped in today and saw Sophia blonde and fair size boobs and nipples kitty tight and seemed to like cowgirl the best, good suction and uses the mouth excellent, just sayin Roush.

JerryNice
11-21-17, 02:46
Stopped in today and saw Sophia blonde and fair size boobs and nipples kitty tight and seemed to like cowgirl the best, good suction and uses the mouth excellent, just sayin Roush.What does Sophia looks like?

CoolWays
11-21-17, 02:47
Are there any American massage places around that provide the same type of dreams the AMPs Do? Not looking for hotel type looking for actual business establishments. Please message me privately.

AsianLever
11-21-17, 23:17
Once again provided an" Affordable Care " option to the hi roller world of my hero 427. So slow I got Mamasan " Mai " and short cutie to do a 4 hander at the hr 60 $ rate. PM by Mai while younger made me happy! They ended with a nice foot massage and Mai offered second HE but I knew that was an offer 12 years too late LOL.

Roush 427
11-22-17, 21:33
Once again provided an" Affordable Care " option to the hi roller world of my hero 427. So slow I got Mamasan " Mai " and short cutie to do a 4 hander at the hr 60 $ rate. PM by Mai while younger made me happy! They ended with a nice foot massage and Mai offered second HE but I knew that was an offer 12 years too late LOL.Should be ashamed I stopped in there today and ma ma said you were the only guy that ever came there with a hundred dollar hard on and only a jar of change to pay for it and then it was short, LOL just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
11-23-17, 09:32
Should be ashamed I stopped in there today and ma ma said you were the only guy that ever came there with a hundred dollar hard on and only a jar of change to pay for it and then it was short, LOL just sayin Roush.Stoped in at K the other day. They said they were glad to see me with my average size because 427 was 4. 27 inches and they like more.

Roush 427
11-23-17, 15:32
Stoped in at K the other day. They said they were glad to see me with my average size because 427 was 4. 27 inches and they like more.On a good day to we can't all have 12 inches like you, LOL just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
11-23-17, 17:49
Should be ashamed I stopped in there today and ma ma said you were the only guy that ever came there with a hundred dollar hard on and only a jar of change to pay for it and then it was short, LOL just sayin Roush.There were 400 quarters in that jar!? "It was short" must have, unfortunately, been something else.

Myrtle Beach
11-24-17, 05:54
On a good day to we can't all have 12 inches like you, LOL just sayin Roush.Yeah, she said she wanted twelve inches. So I did her twice.

CoolWays
11-25-17, 12:29
Are their any American massage places around that operate as the AMP places do I'm talking actual businesses not hotels or homes. If so please pm details on contact rates and extras if possible thank you in advance.

Rushrgt
11-25-17, 17:14
Are their any American massage places around that operate as the AMP places do I'm talking actual businesses not hotels or homes. If so please pm details on contact rates and extras if possible thank you in advance.If you want to venture up the road to Columbia, you will find a few places that staff Americans that are white, black or Hispanic. Have not heard of any in the low country.

Mobius1
11-26-17, 00:28
I took one for the team and took some time away from the old lady and the kids on Wednesday and made an appointment with Michelle. She posts as Zen Relaxation on CL.

She is a Brazilian lady and I received an excellent massage. Just what I needed and to make it even better, I enjoyed a nice and slow HE. I was very satisfied so I scheduled another session for today.

Second time around it ended with topless (roaming allowed) HJ & BBBJ. I walked away very happy on both occasions.

I can't wait to see what happens on my next session. Treat her well, and she'll return the favor.

Stay safe and have fun.

Mobius1.

Flow999
11-26-17, 10:22
I took one for the team and took some time away from the old lady and the kids on Wednesday and made an appointment with Michelle. She posts as Zen Relaxation on CL.

She is a Brazilian lady and I received an excellent massage. Just what I needed and to make it even better, I enjoyed a nice and slow HE. I was very satisfied so I scheduled another session for today.

Second time around it ended with topless (roaming allowed) HJ & BBBJ. I walked away very happy on both occasions.

I can't wait to see what happens on my next session. Treat her well, and she'll return the favor.

Stay safe and have fun.

Mobius1.A Brazilian wax? Haha. How are her Brazilian assets?

AsianLever
11-26-17, 20:50

Stay safe and have fun.

Mobius1.Ad says a Benjamin. Did your experience require tipping?

CoolWays
11-26-17, 22:12
Anyone have any reports on this person and ad? If so please pm me looking for total damage a d benefits.

Thanks.