PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Muddy Shoes
06-05-14, 08:23
Nice to have a new contributor to the board. You should have been here ten years ago when the AMP scene was in its heyday. Sadly, the places that Spiff mentioned are the only ones where any extras are available. As I'm sure you know now, the places you visited have been discussed here. As far as BP / CL massage providers, Beth in Murrells Inlet is a good option. Her rates are very reasonable and her service is pretty good. Lisa in NMB is also a good option, if you can get a hold of her.

BTW, who was the BP provider you saw-the last you mentioned in your post?

Smitty247
06-05-14, 12:18
I have been looking for the best in mb and I have to give my vote to Kat who advertises on BP as Bodywork at the Beach. Always pleasant, good massage and nice body. A little older than most, but experience has its advantages. I have seen her multiple times and really enjoy the sessions.

NiceAndSlow
06-05-14, 19:16
I have been watching BP this week but still have not decided who I'm going to call for my massage. I'm thinking of staying away from the AMPs since they don't have great reviews in the area. Anybody got a recommendation? Everyone I have read about on here so far seems to not be posting right now haha. Anyways feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Roush 427
06-09-14, 06:53
Called to see is she was working and she sent me a text with a time, so I headed that way then another saying something had come up and couldn't make it, you never know with her, just sayin Roush.

Woodytwo
06-09-14, 08:45
Called to see is she was working and she sent me a text with a time, so I headed that way then another saying something had come up and couldn't make it, you never know with her, just sayin Roush.Exact same thing happened to me with Beth. Text her and got a time, got there no answer at door. Got a text from her asking me to leave and she would text me in 5 minutes to come back. Never heard anything else.

Woodytwo.

Dairyman
06-09-14, 12:50
I have been looking for the best in mb and I have to give my vote to Kat who advertises on BP as Bodywork at the Beach. Always pleasant, good massage and nice body. A little older than most, but experience has its advantages. I have seen her multiple times and really enjoy the sessions.I assume that it is not just therapeutic.

Muddy Shoes
06-10-14, 09:11
I'm a little confused about these reviews and just exactly who is who. I've seen Kat before, but not in a few years. As reported, she's an older provider that's been around awhile here. Although she may have run a BP ad in the past titled Body Work at the Beach, I believe the following is her ad. She has used the pic of her reclining in black panties / boots often and its fairly dated. Unless she's changed her ways, all is on her menu.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-specials-more-than-you-expect-first-class-mature-lady-54/8757032

Here is a link to the Body Work at the Beach ad. I do not believe this is Kat. I have not seen this provider and can't comment on her services.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-at-the-beach/8284952

Posting links is very helpful and clears up a lot of confusion. If you are concerned about providing too much detail in a report with a provider's link, that's what PM's are for.

Dairyman
06-11-14, 07:52
I'm a little confused about these reviews and just exactly who is who. I've seen Kat before, but not in a few years. As reported, she's an older provider that's been around awhile here. Although she may have run a BP ad in the past titled Body Work at the Beach, I believe the following is her ad. She has used the pic of her reclining in black panties / boots often and its fairly dated. Unless she's changed her ways, all is on her menu.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-specials-more-than-you-expect-first-class-mature-lady-54/8757032

Here is a link to the Body Work at the Beach ad. I do not believe this is Kat. I have not seen this provider and can't comment on her services.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-at-the-beach/8284952

Posting links is very helpful and clears up a lot of confusion. If you are concerned about providing too much detail in a report with a provider's link, that's what PM's are for.Different women. I am sure.

Two Nutts
06-11-14, 16:24
Can somebody clue me in as to the location, I was there in March an thought I could find it but no luck. I've been a yr or so ago and had a good time.

Muddy Shoes
06-11-14, 16:58
Can somebody clue me in as to the location, I was there in March an thought I could find it but no luck. I've been a yr or so ago and had a good time.When you turn at the traffic light off US 17 onto the frontage road make a right and head south. It almost all the way to the end past the shooting range and just before the Airport Exxpress video store.

Amplover2
06-11-14, 18:08
Can somebody clue me in as to the location, I was there in March an thought I could find it but no luck. I've been a yr or so ago and had a good time.I think its closed. Bejing is on the same road. The service is different than the Backgate.

DupontRacing
06-11-14, 19:25
The ad with the lady in black is in her 60's she was working out of a motel off 501 ,kat or body works at the beach is in her 50's nice puppys and a nice Polish off at the end, like mr are just sayin.

Spaceman Spiff
06-13-14, 01:47
I think its closed. Bejing is on the same road. The service is different than the Backgate.It is not closed, or at least it wasn't on Memorial Day weekend. It is next to the adult bookstore. No "open" sign or name, just a marquee saying "Massage". Ring the bell, and somebody will open the door, or not.

Spaceman Spiff.

Two Nutts
06-15-14, 10:57
I'm heading to mb sat so I will try and hit it, post will follow. When you say 17 I'm guessing the one closest to the beach. Seemed like there was 2 roads called 17. I went to the one by the mall again in March. Parkway I think. Only standard service there.

Glynn1115
06-15-14, 11:34
Backgate is 17 Bypass. The 17 furthest from ocean. Backgate refers to the back gate of the old Air Force Base (closed 20+ years ago). It was the security check point on the back end if the base. The "front gate" was the check point near the static display if airplanes at the intersection of 17 Business and Farrow Pkwy / Ocean Blvd by end of runway. In fact, the old road just inside the fence at end of runway (going by helicopter ride landing pad) was the road to Whispering Pines golf course.

I'm heading to mb sat so I will try and hit it, post will follow. When you say 17 I'm guessing the one closest to the beach. Seemed like there was 2 roads called 17. I went to the one by the mall again in March. Parkway I think. Only standard service there.

Jack321
06-24-14, 15:30
I hit Beijing again cause parkway wasnt great to me. Walked in and a girl laying on couch. Probably thirties good looking with a mean ***** look. Immediately another girl comes out of office. Short pretty twenty something and sweet looking. Go to room with sweet girl and pay for half hour.

I kind of drag ass getting naked. She returned with change and I'm standing butt naked removing my socks. She acts shocked and begs forgiveness and tried to leave. I walk toward her with my penis dangling and tell her it okay. She smiles and checks it out.

On the table and a quick little back massage with some legs. A little grazing of the boys. I rub her legs when she is next to me. Cleans off my back and starts light tease massage.

Flip over and questions if I want something taken care of. I say yes and she asks what I tip. I tell her and she starts. She has nice little tits pushed up and I ask to see while she works. We negotiate a price and everything comes off. Full roaming allowed but I'm told no FS.

She has decent technique and I ask her to slow down. It takes a good while and she double fists it till a good pop happens.

Jenna cleans me up, tells me she there 7 days a week, and off I go.

Skin.There's a Ci Ci working at Beijing. Anyone know her? Is she a young girl recently from Connecticut? Not many with that name.

Dub Jay
07-05-14, 22:59
Saw the new spa advertised on be'page and decided to TOFTT. 45 min was. 8. Mama met me at the door and did table shower, then sent in a tall, skinny younger k-gal for the massage. Left happy, tipped. 4. Will probably try for more later as I think it may be on the menu.

AOneFred7734
07-06-14, 18:16
Saw the new spa advertised on be'page and decided to TOFTT. 45 min was. 8. Mama met me at the door and did table shower, then sent in a tall, skinny younger k-gal for the massage. Left happy, tipped. 4. Will probably try for more later as I think it may be on the menu.Call before you go. Drove from south mb to north mb only to have them say come back later.

Roush 427
07-07-14, 06:27
Saw the new spa advertised on be'page and decided to TOFTT. 45 min was. 8. Mama met me at the door and did table shower, then sent in a tall, skinny younger k-gal for the massage. Left happy, tipped. 4. Will probably try for more later as I think it may be on the menu.Gave it a try and agree, I pushed it a little and believe the second time is a charm, of course I could be wrong, could have got the wrong vib, just sayin Roush.

LeoRobert
07-08-14, 17:12
Drove by today no cars and the open sign was not on. Wondering if NMB Finest stop by?. LR.

Roush 427
07-08-14, 20:25
Drove by today no cars and the open sign was not on. Wondering if NMB Finest stop by?. LR.The same thing this am, who knows? Guess time will tell just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
07-08-14, 21:33
Been on here a while, and figure its about time for me to chip in. Fairly frequent hobbyist and much appreciative of your alls input. Esp Roush, Lex, Skin and more. Ya'll are awesome and I'm a fan. So here's today's deal.

Saw K Spa reviews and I usually send good signals first time round with results so I was looking forward to it. 11 am no open sign, picked up some materials, got lunch, after 3 more drivebys no answer / no open sign. Was disappointed.

So went back to Bejing. Swore I wouldn't go back because last girl got aggressive on up sell wanting $1 tip for the std treatment. And I HAVE been there before and. 4 to. 8 is about right depending on your provider's involvement. Got Ci-Ci (She-She) though. Saw her first day she got here awhile back. She was excited to see me again and really made it worth my while. The other girls always cut time short with BS massage but she really worked it first. And then the tease. For a long time. I don't think I've ever been worked over before the flip that much but damn! Anyhow nice finish, happy, roaming and playful. Tipped. 6 for the 'extras' and attitude.

Been to Parkway about 6 times or so over the year and never really came away satisfied. I can't hang with the 50 yr+ ladies and feel good about grandma groping.

Look forward to chipping in. Be safe.

"If you are still breathing, then Doom was merciful! ".

DupontRacing
07-08-14, 21:39
Went to the new spa at the bilo shopping center in nmb south end, apple did my appointment very nice massage and table shower, if i was in the mood for a plain massage i would go back. Passed k spa on the way home so i called mamasan answered the phone said they would be open till 11 this was about 7:30 when i passed by. ,like roush says just sayin.

Two Nutts
07-08-14, 22:31
Backgate is 17 Bypass. The 17 furthest from ocean. Backgate refers to the back gate of the old Air Force Base (closed 20+ years ago). It was the security check point on the back end if the base. The "front gate" was the check point near the static display if airplanes at the intersection of 17 Business and Farrow Pkwy / Ocean Blvd by end of runway. In fact, the old road just inside the fence at end of runway (going by helicopter ride landing pad) was the road to Whispering Pines golf course.I thought I was going to backgate when I saw the massage sign. Went in and knew right away wrong place but what the hell, It was very close to the condo. Nice back rub, only problem it didn't last long enough. She then went straight for the tease. Got a very quick HJ with a fully clothed cute young 30 ish I guess asian chick. Not bad but I wanted more, I paid for the hour and was cut short by at least 30 min. So I cut short the nornal tip as well. Tipped 20.

LeoRobert
07-08-14, 22:45
The same thing this am, who knows? Guess time will tell just sayin Roush.I loved the homemade KSpa sign made out of yellow paper and a marker. LeoRobert.

Roush 427
07-09-14, 06:42
Been on here a while, and figure its about time for me to chip in. Fairly frequent hobbyist and much appreciative of your alls input. Esp Roush, Lex, Skin and more. Ya'll are awesome and I'm a fan. So here's today's deal.

Saw K Spa reviews and I usually send good signals first time round with results so I was looking forward to it. 11 am no open sign, picked up some materials, got lunch, after 3 more drivebys no answer / no open sign. Was disappointed.

So went back to Bejing. Swore I wouldn't go back because last girl got aggressive on up sell wanting $1 tip for the std treatment. And I HAVE been there before and. 4 to. 8 is about right depending on your provider's involvement. Got Ci-Ci (She-She) though. Saw her first day she got here awhile back. She was excited to see me again and really made it worth my while. The other girls always cut time short with BS massage but she really worked it first. And then the tease. For a long time. I don't think I've ever been worked over before the flip that much but damn! Anyhow nice finish, happy, roaming and playful. Tipped. 6 for the 'extras' and attitude.

Been to Parkway about 6 times or so over the year and never really came away satisfied. I can't hang with the 50 yr+ ladies and feel good about grandma groping.

"If you are still breathing, then Doom was merciful! ".To the forum and good report, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-09-14, 06:45
I loved the homemade KSpa sign made out of yellow paper and a marker. LeoRobert.Maybe that's there modern art, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-09-14, 12:14
I stopped by this am and got a very good massage from a nice looking 30 ish lady named Kate, she knows how to make you feel good and I left smiling and will return, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
07-09-14, 12:57
I thought I was going to backgate when I saw the massage sign. Went in and knew right away wrong place but what the hell, It was very close to the condo. Nice back rub, only problem it didn't last long enough. She then went straight for the tease. Got a very quick HJ with a fully clothed cute young 30 ish I guess asian chick. Not bad but I wanted more, I paid for the hour and was cut short by at least 30 min. So I cut short the nornal tip as well. Tipped 20.Must have saw that 'other girl' I mentioned. Get Ci-Ci.

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful".

LexLuther
07-09-14, 22:28

"If you are still breathing, then Doom was merciful! ".I second the words of welcome and thank you for your kind words. Good to have you in the fold.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
07-12-14, 21:27
Stopped in this evening and got a new lady named Tina, very plesent around 30 and well versed in massage and got the kinks out, I left smiling and relaxed will repeat just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
07-16-14, 10:29
One can speculate reading an article just posted in the snooze news, that this place no longer exists.

SkinJr
07-17-14, 21:53
I hit Beijing again a couple weeks ago. I asked for previous girl and they told me she was gone. What a shame.

Got a weird looking asian girl with a stocky body. She wasnt hideous looking but she wasnt pleasant looking. Her body was doable.

Overall I was satisfied. Not much question as to why I was there. I had to slow down the handshake and direct the technique but it was good.

Skin.

DoctorDoom
07-21-14, 15:29
Some asshole stressed me out at work today so needed a 30 min fix. Swung in and got Sarah. Worked out the muscles well. Playful before and after flip. Little more massage afterwards which was a nice bonus. Love it if she was a little younger and had some boobs but otherwise good time and met the need.

The DOCTOR prescribes you try a dose and judge for yourself. Later!

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful".

Amplover2
07-21-14, 16:58
Saw Hannah today. IMHO she is the best looking one so far at Parkway. Awesome legs. Eating material but of course that didn't happen. Anyway left very happy. Will repeat.

Roush 427
07-21-14, 17:34
Saw Hannah today. IMHO she is the best looking one so far at Parkway. Awesome legs. Eating material but of course that didn't happen. Anyway left very happy. Will repeat.To agree with you I tried her yesterday, nice gal just sayin Roush.

Woodytwo
07-21-14, 21:32
Some asshole stressed me out at work today so needed a 30 min fix. Swung in and got Sarah. Worked out the muscles well. Playful before and after flip. Little more massage afterwards which was a nice bonus. Love it if she was a little younger and had some boobs but otherwise good time and met the need.

The DOCTOR prescribes you try a dose and judge for yourself. Later!

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful".Went by Parkway today and saw Sarah. My experience with her was exactly the same as DoctorDoom reported. I did get a quick look at one of those small boobs, but very quick.

Woodytwo.

Glynn1115
07-22-14, 11:18
You at least got some help after the disappointing morning. Keep huntin'.

Went by Parkway today and saw Sarah. My experience with her was exactly the same as DoctorDoom reported. I did get a quick look at one of those small boobs, but very quick.

Woodytwo.

Amplover2
07-23-14, 06:50
To agree with you I tried her yesterday, nice gal just sayin Roush.You really get around Roush. I used to be like you when I was a younger man in NJ. Happy Hunting.

YardLynx
07-23-14, 11:52
Any news on J-G spa in north myrtle? Did a search and didn't find anything. Looks legit but was going to try and sneak out if it is any good. Thanks.

Amplover2
07-23-14, 12:27
Any news on J-G spa in north myrtle? Did a search and didn't find anything. Looks legit but was going to try and sneak out if it is any good. Thanks.Totally Legit.

YardLynx
07-23-14, 13:42
Totally Legit.Thanks. Anything in north myrtle worth trying?

Roush 427
07-23-14, 16:26
Thanks. Anything in north myrtle worth trying?Got lisa in that area she's got an ad on mbbp, ill pm you her number, just sayin Roush.

Member #4851
07-28-14, 10:41
I was in town for vacation a couple weeks ago, and while the family was relaxing, I decided to slip out and visit BG.

When I got to the door, a fairly attractive, stocky girl met me and I paid. 6 for a 1/2 hour massage.

I think I must look too clean cut, because I wasnt allowed to touch and even the town HAD to stay on. At the end she asked me for tip. And I said, I expected more, but tipped her a little anyway. Massage was very good. I can't complain about that.

DoctorDoom
07-28-14, 15:48
I was in town for vacation a couple weeks ago, and while the family was relaxing, I decided to slip out and visit BG.

When I got to the door, a fairly attractive, stocky girl met me and I paid. 6 for a 1/2 hour massage.

I think I must look too clean cut, because I wasnt allowed to touch and even the town HAD to stay on. At the end she asked me for tip. And I said, I expected more, but tipped her a little anyway. Massage was very good. I can't complain about that.I assume you are talking about Beijing? If so, I'm telling, you there's one chick there that acts like we don't know the deal. Wanted $ to take her top up. Only. 'no touchy touchy' I almost laughed my nekkid ass right off the table. She wasn't that got anyhow! Damn, when that 20 something Gina / Jenna was there it was much less to get have topless roaming and panties to the floor. As Rousch says. Just saying.

'If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful'.

Member #4851
07-28-14, 16:38
I'm talking about the place next to the adult bookstore. No sname on the sign, but "massage" or something like that. I thought that was what everyone called Backgate?

I rolled my eyes at her when she said "don't do that here", and told her there was no reason for me to come back for a second visit then.

I know I was new and all. But if you ask for sixty for 30 minutes and demand an additional tip. Good lord.

I assume you are talking about Beijing? If so, I'm telling, you there's one chick there that acts like we don't know the deal. Wanted $ to take her top up. Only. 'no touchy touchy' I almost laughed my nekkid ass right off the table. She wasn't that got anyhow! Damn, when that 20 something Gina / Jenna was there it was much less to get have topless roaming and panties to the floor. As Rousch says. Just saying.

Roush 427
07-29-14, 06:51
I'm talking about the place next to the adult bookstore. No sname on the sign, but "massage" or something like that. I thought that was what everyone called Backgate?

I rolled my eyes at her when she said "don't do that here", and told her there was no reason for me to come back for a second visit then.

I know I was new and all. But if you ask for sixty for 30 minutes and demand an additional tip. Good lord.That is the right place, if you don't look right, you won't get anywhere with them, Beging is on the same street just after you turn on the access road look to your left it sets back off the road, just sayin Roush.

Member #4851
07-29-14, 08:42
That is the right place, if you don't look right, you won't get anywhere with them, Beging is on the same street just after you turn on the access road look to your left it sets back off the road, just sayin Roush.Thanks. I was in town for vacation. I had one shot at a quick visit, spur of the moment. I wasnt able to setup a time with anyone else besides getting a massage. Maybe my problems was, when she asked if I had been there before, and why was I in town. I told her the truth, and said I was on vacation, playing golf and going to the beach.

I've been to a dozen places like that and never left with a heavy wallet before.

Roush 427
07-29-14, 19:45
Thanks. I was in town for vacation. I had one shot at a quick visit, spur of the moment. I wasnt able to setup a time with anyone else besides getting a massage. Maybe my problems was, when she asked if I had been there before, and why was I in town. I told her the truth, and said I was on vacation, playing golf and going to the beach.

I've been to a dozen places like that and never left with a heavy wallet before.Time your comming down on vac ask before you get here, it changes here, just sayin Roush.

Member #4851
07-30-14, 08:57
Time your comming down on vac ask before you get here, it changes here, just sayin Roush.Thanks. I spent a month, lurking here and reading all your posts. I thought I had a good plan in place if the chance came up.

Spaceman Spiff
08-01-14, 03:30
You've probably seen the ads for new massage chain "Tai Chi" all over Backpage, for instance:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-_-tai-chi-massagecall-843-457-8025/9411566

Well, I looked at the ads and seeing that one location was inside Coastal Grande Mall, figured they must be totally legit, but yet the ads have very flirty pics of the masseuses (though I'm fully aware the girls in the pictures are never the real girls), so I decided to check out one of the non-mall locations. I figured it would be your standard Chinese operation where I would get a good massage even though I probably wouldn't get anything else.

I have to say I am *not* impressed. I chose the US-501 location. This is on the same corner as Parkway, but in the building that faces 501 instead of the building that faces Grissom Parkway. Tai Chi is in the easternmost suite of the building. The location once housed a really good Korean AMP back in the glory days where I had some very good times. After that I think it was a chiropractor's office for a long time -- now it has come full circle.

Anyway, I went in and chose 60 min with table shower from the menu -- I think it was $88. The first thing I noticed after exiting the lobby was that the whole place seemed dark and dingy. I was led into a small room with an ugly sheet for a doorway. In the room was a cot with a face cut-out, but instead of being nicely covered with a sheet as they are at most places, the matress was just bare with a towel laid over the top. It was not at all attractive, and you had to wonder how many other people's grit would be embedded there in the many places you would be lapping over the edges of the towel. Usually the Chinese places have a nice sense of decor -- China has been civilized for a very long time after all -- but this room was like some 1970's dorm room. I half expected to see a cinder-block bookshelf.

I generally like to get the table shower first, since that gives you a chance to prove you're OK with being frontally naked in front of the girl, plus she'll know all your bits are clean since she did it. In this case that seemed to confuse the girl, so I dropped it and just laid down (reluctantly). As soon as I did that, I noticed another thing that had been on the edge of my mind -- no music of any sort.

The massage was OK I guess, though as is often the case there was a lot of fooling with places I'd rather they move on from quickly, like my neck. There was also some backwalking which I've never been a fan of. There was no discernable tease with the massage.

Afterwards I was led down a dark hall to the shower room which was somewhat appaling. I don't know what the shower table started off as, but it seemed to have been some sort of bench which someone had attempted to make waterproof by wrapping it in layers of shipping tape. It was not something that should have been in a shower area at all! Furthermore, this is the only table shower room I can recall which was flat out dark. It was very depressing being on this totally inappropriate platform in the dark. Then when I exited the actual shower room to the shower anteroom, which was at least brighter, I noticed a lot of water on the floor that made me very uncomfortable with the placement of the table lamp.

All in all, it was an unpleasant experience, and one I would not repeat.

Spaceman Spiff.

Stevet35
08-01-14, 09:19
You've probably seen the ads for new massage chain "Tai Chi" all over Backpage, for instance:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-_-tai-chi-massagecall-843-457-8025/9411566

Well, I looked at the ads and seeing that one location was inside Coastal Grande Mall, figured they must be totally legit, but yet the ads have very flirty pics of the masseuses (though I'm fully aware the girls in the pictures are never the real girls), so I decided to check out one of the non-mall locations. I figured it would be your standard Chinese operation where I would get a good massage even though I probably wouldn't get anything else.

I have to say I am *not* impressed. I chose the US-501 location. This is on the same corner as Parkway, but in the building that faces 501 instead of the building that faces Grissom Parkway. Tai Chi is in the easternmost suite of the building. The location once housed a really good Korean AMP back in the glory days where I had some very good times. After that I think it was a chiropractor's office for a long time -- now it has come full circle.

Anyway, I went in and chose 60 min with table shower from the menu -- I think it was $88. The first thing I noticed after exiting the lobby was that the whole place seemed dark and dingy. I was led into a small room with an ugly sheet for a doorway. In the room was a cot with a face cut-out, but instead of being nicely covered with a sheet as they are at most places, the matress was just bare with a towel laid over the top. It was not at all attractive, and you had to wonder how many other people's grit would be embedded there in the many places you would be lapping over the edges of the towel. Usually the Chinese places have a nice sense of decor -- China has been civilized for a very long time after all -- but this room was like some 1970's dorm room. I half expected to see a cinder-block bookshelf.

I generally like to get the table shower first, since that gives you a chance to prove you're OK with being frontally naked in front of the girl, plus she'll know all your bits are clean since she did it. In this case that seemed to confuse the girl, so I dropped it and just laid down (reluctantly). As soon as I did that, I noticed another thing that had been on the edge of my mind -- no music of any sort.

The massage was OK I guess, though as is often the case there was a lot of fooling with places I'd rather they move on from quickly, like my neck. There was also some backwalking which I've never been a fan of. There was no discernable tease with the massage.

Afterwards I was led down a dark hall to the shower room which was somewhat appaling. I don't know what the shower table started off as, but it seemed to have been some sort of bench which someone had attempted to make waterproof by wrapping it in layers of shipping tape. It was not something that should have been in a shower area at all! Furthermore, this is the only table shower room I can recall which was flat out dark. It was very depressing being on this totally inappropriate platform in the dark. Then when I exited the actual shower room to the shower anteroom, which was at least brighter, I noticed a lot of water on the floor that made me very uncomfortable with the placement of the table lamp.

All in all, it was an unpleasant experience, and one I would not repeat.

Spaceman Spiff.Sounds like a place that you don't come back from.

SkinJr
08-02-14, 18:12
I hit parkway four times this past week. Got Sarah twice. First time she was a little slow to go but second time was great. Very nice.

Hanna was second and last. She was great. Really got into and shot me in the face. Wasn't expecting that.

Roush 427
08-03-14, 19:52
Stopped in and saw Kate and got a very good massage, Hanna left a few days ago and another gal will be there soon, Sarah is still there, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
08-04-14, 02:12
Luxor in St. James Plaza on 707 seems to be gone.

Not that I ever had any lux there anyway.

Spaceman Spiff.

Roush 427
08-05-14, 17:06
Well I was looking out for you guys LOL, new spa open 2 days ago in little river on hwy 90,its next to edward jones just up from where one was at a few years ago and got busted, its Oasis spa they have 3 massage rooms and a fairly big shower ,2 girls working from China,60 massage shower scrub 20 extra she puts the scrub on you then you wash it off, Hhj 40 100 extra for her to strip to the panties, you can suck her boobs and play with her pussy thru her panties but no FS, it was up sale from the time I got there till I left, the only sign is over the door it says massage therapy, they have an ad on mbbp owell she did give a fairly good HJ and I left happy, but I won't return, oh the things I do to help the team, LOL just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
08-05-14, 20:01
Well I was looking out for you guys LOL, new spa open 2 days ago in little river on hwy 90,its next to edward jones just up from where one was at a few years ago and got busted, its Oasis spa they have 3 massage rooms and a fairly big shower ,2 girls working from China,60 massage shower scrub 20 extra she puts the scrub on you then you wash it off, Hhj 40 100 extra for her to strip to the panties, you can suck her boobs and play with her pussy thru her panties but no FS, it was up sale from the time I got there till I left, the only sign is over the door it says massage therapy, they have an ad on mbbp owell she did give a fairly good HJ and I left happy, but I won't return, oh the things I do to help the team, LOL just sayin Roush.You neglected the most important factoid. When you were playing with her little Chinese pussy through her panties, did you notice if there was some Chinese fringe under those panties?

LexLuther.

Roush 427
08-05-14, 21:01
You neglected the most important factoid. When you were playing with her little Chinese pussy through her panties, did you notice if there was some Chinese fringe under those panties?

LexLuther.I am so sorry I forgot to mention she had a small Bush just for you LOL, usually they don't trim it much at all, just sayin my friend Roush.

LexLuther
08-05-14, 21:55
I am so sorry I forgot to mention she had a small Bush just for you LOL, usually they don't trim it much at all, just sayin my friend Rou. C.How right you are? Especially Chinese girls. They are superstitious about shaved pussy. They call it "White Tiger" And to a Chinese woman it brings bad luck. Chinese women are nothing if not superstitious.

Anyway Friend Roush, thanks for clearing that up. And if you go back, leave some stink on that pussy for me please.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
08-06-14, 06:58
How right you are? Especially Chinese girls. They are superstitious about shaved pussy. They call it "White Tiger" And to a Chinese woman it brings bad luck. Chinese women are nothing if not superstitious.

Anyway Friend Roush, thanks for clearing that up. And if you go back, leave some stink on that pussy for me please.

LexLuther.Good to hear I had always thought you had an agreement with China, that they wouldn't let any of there ladys come over here if they didn't have a Bush, LOL be safe my friend and remember don't take no for an answer, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
08-06-14, 21:56
Good to hear I had always thought you had an agreement with China, that they wouldn't let any of there ladys come over here if they didn't have a Bush, LOL be safe my friend and remember don't take no for an answer, just sayin Roush.Well yes. There is that agreement. But we prefer to keep that hush-hush.

LL.

Roush 427
08-11-14, 20:06
Walked over there from airport video which is next door, checked out the ladies but just to old for my taste, so I passed and left, just sayin Roush.

Native 434
08-15-14, 17:03
Hello fellow enthusiasts. I'll be in the Myrtle Beach area until Sunday, and I'm looking for a MP. I'm slightly more concerned with the extras than I am the actual massage because I'm sure I can get a top of the line massage at the resort I'll be staying. Anyway, I know up in VA we have a few places that are a sure thing that most guys try to keep tucked. I wanted to know if there are any sure thing places around here? Feel free to PM me if you think Uncle LEO is watching.

Amplover2
08-15-14, 17:27
Went to Parkway today to see Hannah. Ah man no more Hannah. Hannah was the best looking woman I ever saw there. I do not like to talk bad about someone but she was replaced by an older Olive Oil looking woman. Coco is her handle. She is a nice person and did a good job including a PM. Its just that I was disappointed no more Hannah. Just 2 women today including the other older one whose name I do not remember.

Roush 427
08-15-14, 19:01
Went to Parkway today to see Hannah. Ah man no more Hannah. Hannah was the best looking woman I ever saw there. I do not like to talk bad about someone but she was replaced by an older Olive Oil looking woman. Coco is her handle. She is a nice person and did a good job including a PM. Its just that I was disappointed no more Hannah. Just 2 women today including the other older one whose name I do not remember.Don't get your blood pressure up, LOL she will be back next week and coco will be leaving according to what I'm told just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
08-15-14, 22:54
Don't get your blood pressure up, LOL she will be back next week and coco will be leaving according to what I'm told just sayin Roush.T.

They told me the same thing. Could be true.

Roush 427
08-16-14, 07:04
T.

They told me the same thing. Could be true.They said the 18th, you don't find young ladys like her in the AMPs any more, its usually the older gals, course its hard to tell Asian ladys ages, if they tell you there age you can usually ad about 10 years to it, just sayin Roush.

AmpLovr
08-16-14, 15:45
Visiting next week. Looking for an apartment girl (prefer asain but not necessary) that gives an excellent massage with HE. No FS. Looks not as important as the excellent massage. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Must also be reasonable. Hard to find nowadays in Atlanta.

Thanks.

Roush 427
08-16-14, 22:09
Visiting next week. Looking for an apartment girl (prefer asain but not necessary) that gives an excellent massage with HE. No FS. Looks not as important as the excellent massage. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Must also be reasonable. Hard to find nowadays in Atlanta.

Thanks.I sent you a pm with a name and phone number, if you need another one let me know, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-17-14, 21:16
I stopped by and got Sarah to walk on my back, if you haven't tried it you need to she can do wonders with those toes and feet, will get all the kinks out of your back, I did leave smiling and moving better, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-20-14, 17:03
I stopped in and got Hanna nice eye candy and good massage, just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
08-27-14, 21:18
I stopped in and got Hanna nice eye candy and good massage, just sayin Roush.I stopped in and got Olive Oil (CoCo) again. She is not eye candy. The finish is good with a PM and a little more that I will not print here.

AmxGuy
08-31-14, 19:39
Anyone got any 411 on Angel spa? Let me know if you have any info.

Amxguy.

SkinJr
09-01-14, 13:04
I got coco yesterday. Not attractive but she knew what to do. Lots of teasing and slow technique. Very good finish. Supposedly Hanna back today.

Roush 427
09-01-14, 17:55
I got coco yesterday. Not attractive but she knew what to do. Lots of teasing and slow technique. Very good finish. Supposedly Hanna back today.Not so pretty ones try harder, LOL Hanna is back just sayin Roush.

AmxGuy
09-04-14, 19:20
Anyone know where to find Caucasian massage with HE? Would appreciate any intel.

Amxguy.

Roush 427
09-09-14, 18:49
Anyone know where to find Caucasian massage with HE? Would appreciate any intel.

Amxguy.Know of any, a lot of gals that do give he with massage but no parlors, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-09-14, 18:54
I stopped in and got a new gal said she got there yesterday, small gal good massage, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
09-09-14, 21:42
I stopped in and got a new gal said she got there yesterday, small gal good massage, just sayin Roush.So what about extras?

LL.

Roush 427
09-09-14, 21:49
So what about extras?

LL.A nice slow HJ and a smile, just sayin Roush.

Yyrrrreejj
09-10-14, 19:13
Tried Hanna the other day. Very pleased with her massage. Will definitely repeat.

Rousch, can you describe the new girl a little more?

Yyrrrreejj
09-10-14, 19:15
Instead of going through the whole routine every time, is it possible to start with the massage on the front side? Has anyone ever asked for this?

Roush 427
09-11-14, 08:02
Tried Hanna the other day. Very pleased with her massage. Will definitely repeat.

Rousch, can you describe the new girl a little more?Not as young as Hanna and small frame, plesent and nice smile, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-11-14, 08:04
Instead of going through the whole routine every time, is it possible to start with the massage on the front side? Has anyone ever asked for this?All you have to do is just ask for it first, but you loose all the teasing leading up to the flip, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
09-14-14, 12:26
Although this may appear to be my first post, it is not. Unfortunately, my user name was a little too close to home so I had to shut it down for a while. This is what I don't get. First, I decide to check out Yucca Spa. I call and make an appointment for 30 minutes. I get there and Mamasan says "wait 30 minutes. " Why bother calling?

Next I find my way to Oasis. Nice rub. Not the best by far. The upselling starts and she starts laughing at my stomach. Okay, I'm not a small guy, but WTF? Never happened before and I've been in this hobby for a long, long time. Always thought my $ overcame some other baggage. No tip and left. Two places I will never return to. Back to Parkway and stay with what I know.

SpaSearcher
09-15-14, 18:31
Hello everyone, thanks so far for all of the information on the local parlors. I am looking toward Parkway at the moment from reviews on here but it is the farthest away, oasis is the closest but I have not read much about them so far. But I also want to try Beijing for the shower, so I'm still up in the air. As far as Parkway goes, what is the usual steps? Do you leave the tip on the table before the massage or give it during? I also think I saw on RM that they take credit card, is that still true? Being my first time I don't want to come across as a weirdo or spook anyone. Thanks for all of the help.

Roush 427
09-15-14, 19:40
Hello everyone, thanks so far for all of the information on the local parlors. I am looking toward Parkway at the moment from reviews on here but it is the farthest away, oasis is the closest but I have not read much about them so far. But I also want to try Beijing for the shower, so I'm still up in the air. As far as Parkway goes, what is the usual steps? Do you leave the tip on the table before the massage or give it during? I also think I saw on RM that they take credit card, is that still true? Being my first time I don't want to come across as a weirdo or spook anyone. Thanks for all of the help.Best thing you Can do is TOFTT then report it on the forum, only one post and a lot of questions I wouldn't expect a lot of answers here, just sayin Roush.

SpaSearcher
09-15-14, 20:35
Best thing you Can do is TOFTT then report it on the forum, only one post and a lot of questions I wouldn't expect a lot of answers here, just sayin Roush.Thanks Roush.

Muddy Shoes
09-16-14, 08:47
Somewhere on this forum are posts that give good information for first time visitors to AMP's. Same for picking up SW's and visiting escorts. Can't remember exactly where, but I've read them and they are helpful for the newbies (which we all were once). As far as tipping, that is usually done after the flip rather than upfront. You can also let them know your'e comfortable with being naked. You could say, its really warm in here, do you mind if I remove the towell?

Good luck and welcome. And like Roush says, taking one for the team goes a long way to building cred.

Smitty247
09-16-14, 11:57
Ok. I went to oasis in LR pretty standard. Might be related to Beijing. One girl was one I had seen there.

Yucca, really nice massage everything but the finish, offered self service but I was not inclined to do so. Any info on this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-mix-unforgettable-best-massage-in-town-28/9684588

Spaceman Spiff
09-16-14, 19:29
Oasis is in Little River. It is on SC-90 in between Sea Mountain Highway and US-17 (East of SC-9). Do *not* rely on Google Maps to find this place. If you are coming from Sea Mountain Highway, it will be on your right, in the rightmost unit of a little strip mall (right next to an investment center). It is quite close to where a Korean AMP was some years ago, but on the other side of the access cut.

This is a Chinese place, but unlike most Chinese places, it seems to offer a handshake for first timers, or at least that's what I found.

They only take cash, but there is an ATM in the lobby (I would bet it has a hefty surcharge! They are apparently not officially allowed to offer a table shower, so ask for the exfoliation instead. I believe the hour with exfoliation was $80.

Once you undress, your girl will come to take you to the shower room where you will sit on a chair while she gives you a salt scrub rubdown. The water is not running, and this is not a "shower", but is a nice chance to prove that you are comfortable being frontally naked with her, and a nice opportunity to ogle her tits in the lowcut blouse she will be wearing as she bends all around you scrubbing.

When you are all scrubbed, she will leave and tell you to wash off. The shower stall you will be in is a wonder to behold with all sorts of knobs and nozzles. I pulled what I thought was the main handle and found myself bracketed by dual side sprays. Wish I had something like this at home. It's a shame you're alone in it, but oh well.

After you are de-salted, you go with the girl back to the room. The one I was in was nicely set up, with a wide and comfortable table which had a recessed hole for you head (the days of AMPs without such seem to be closing). Everything is very clean, but your sheets are paper (nice paper, not like the butcher paper your doctor puts down, but still not cloth).

I had a good massage with a few hints of tease, gradually ramping up some as I voiced my non-verbal approval. When she finally moved to soft touch, there was a lot of cock play while I was still on my stomach. I love this as it's not a position or grip you can do by yourself, so it's a step up from the standard face up moves you can duplicate with your own hands.

Anyway, I was already hard on the flip, which dampened any negotiating skills I might have had, and I ended up promising $100 for a topless handjob. (Tip to be delivered after the session). This girl had fine tits too, very large and soft. Not what you would expect on a thin cutie like her but definitely all real. I played happily with them, and rubbed her through her pants while she did the deed. She was quite skilled as well -- not one of these girls who apparently has never given her boyfriend a handjob and just whacks away up and down.

Anyway, a bit pricier than I had planned, but a very nice session with a very cute, busty girl.

Spaceman Spiff.

LexLuther
09-16-14, 21:00
Ok. I went to oasis in LR pretty standard. Might be related to Beijing. One girl was one I had seen there.

Yucca, really nice massage everything but the finish, offered self service but I was not inclined to do so. Any info on this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-mix-unforgettable-best-massage-in-town-28/9684588I've seen her and recommend you to do the same.

LexLuther.

SpaSearcher
09-20-14, 00:36
So I TOFTT today as suggested and headed to Oasis. I had a somewhat different visit than I read here. I showed up and told the girl I wanted a 1 hr with the salt shower. I was taken into the shower and she said I had a very nice body and began to rub me. After she didn't let me shower myself off, she gave me a regular shower with soap and continued to rinse me off until finished. She took me to the room where another girl gave me my massage. The backside was good and I gave lots of nonverbal signs that I was interested in other services. She later flipped me over and began to provide HE without any negotiation or talks as she let me rub on her. It was a good experience for sure.

Amplover2
09-20-14, 10:31
So I TOFTT today as suggested and headed to Oasis. I had a somewhat different visit than I read here. I showed up and told the girl I wanted a 1 hr with the salt shower. I was taken into the shower and she said I had a very nice body and began to rub me. After she didn't let me shower myself off, she gave me a regular shower with soap and continued to rinse me off until finished. She took me to the room where another girl gave me my massage. The backside was good and I gave lots of nonverbal signs that I was interested in other services. She later flipped me over and began to provide HE without any negotiation or talks as she let me rub on her. It was a good experience for sure.Good job SS!

Smitty247
09-21-14, 14:44
So I had some extra time and was feeling adventurous so I decided to try some uncharted waters. I initially drove down to Pawleys to try this http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-or-body-rub/9720555.

Easy set up once I arrived it was a no go for me. Picture could have been this woman 15-20 years ago and the place was smoky so I bailed. And called this one http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/4678494869.html again easy set up. $100 for 30. Fairly easy to find in high rise condo almost too public. She was nice not eye candy. More of a rub than a massage and mechanical finish. Pleasant person like I said but probably won't repeat unless no other options are available.

Amplover2
09-26-14, 14:44
Went to Parkway yesterday. Just Sarah and an older chunky lady. Got a massage from Sarah. Same service as always. She is nice but getting a little boring. Should have tried the new one on Arrowhead like I was going to but didn't feeling driving further.

MoMoney1
09-30-14, 10:22
Hello fellow mongers. Just recently stumbled upon this treasure trove of 411 and have enjoyed reading the post. Like most, I check out the obvious publications tailored to monger needs. So with that in mind, just wanted to drop off my 2 cents. Went by the newly advertised place. Decent location with a lot of businesses to cover my car. I do the drive by looking at the overall environment before committing myself to going in. This place was a little odd compared to most in how they advertise their service compared to other local establishments. So Sunday drive by but not any cars in lot. Football Sunday so maybe, so I drive by another mp not to far away and there's like 4 parked at the front door, so knowing there's a wait it decide to go back by. An hour has passed and still no cars. Sign says open. Odd? So, doing the safe thing went back by a few hours later and still no cars at all. Stopped in at a restaurant nearby and had a few beers on patio, because jr. Was in a mood to be loved, but never saw any cars pull into the lot. Just my 2 cents so everyone can continue to play safe, watch and learn.

Great job to all here and I look forward to contributing.

Muddy Shoes
09-30-14, 11:50
I've seen her and recommend you to do the same.

LexLuther.Taking Lex's reccomendation, paid a visit to Kumi over the weekend. Said she will only be here till Oct 5. Sweet Chinese girl. Speaks good english and set up in nice highrise resort. Good thorough massage. Opted for the nuru. Never had that before-quite an experience. Just wish I could have lasted longer. Mututal shower afterwards was nice. Only downside was she did massage in living room by the balcony with drapes open, and it was very bright. Nice view for me, but I prefer a little more dim environment.

Amplover2
09-30-14, 16:56
Hello fellow mongers. Just recently stumbled upon this treasure trove of 411 and have enjoyed reading the post. Like most, I check out the obvious publications tailored to monger needs. So with that in mind, just wanted to drop off my 2 cents. Went by the newly advertised place. Decent location with a lot of businesses to cover my car. I do the drive by looking at the overall environment before committing myself to going in. This place was a little odd compared to most in how they advertise their service compared to other local establishments. So Sunday drive by but not any cars in lot. Football Sunday so maybe, so I drive by another mp not to far away and there's like 4 parked at the front door, so knowing there's a wait it decide to go back by. An hour has passed and still no cars. Sign says open. Odd? So, doing the safe thing went back by a few hours later and still no cars at all. Stopped in at a restaurant nearby and had a few beers on patio, because jr. Was in a mood to be loved, but never saw any cars pull into the lot. Just my 2 cents so everyone can continue to play safe, watch and learn.

Great job to all here and I look forward to contributing.I do not understand. You say you look forward to contributing. Why didn't you go into the one on Lake Arrowhead and then report back. Thats called TOFTT.

DupontRacing
09-30-14, 17:59
Went in Sunday morning about 10:30 parking lot had 1 car in it. I walked in a little skinny Chinese lady was in there around 55 or 60 with very bad teeth she asked me did I want massagie I asked are you doing it she said yes. So I turned it down the place is a dump I would not go back, just sayin.

MarylandKid
09-30-14, 20:25
Went to Oasis in little river today, it was my first ever going to a AMP. Walked in greeted by Ann. Got body scrub and 1 hr session. Clean place I thought. Didn't think I'd get a HJ first time but did it was nice. She was alright looking, 30-40 years old. 60 for 1 hr 20 for scrub.

MarylandKid
09-30-14, 22:03
Stopped in today nice little place. Did not expect to get anything being new. Got a 1 hr session with body scrub. I had ann 30-40 years old. A little bit after the flip took towel off and gave me a nice HJ. All in all pretty nice place.

Roush 427
10-01-14, 06:30
Went in Sunday morning about 10:30 parking lot had 1 car in it. I walked in a little skinny Chinese lady was in there around 55 or 60 with very bad teeth she asked me did I want massagie I asked are you doing it she said yes. So I turned it down the place is a dump I would not go back, just sayin.Grass is always greener on the other side, till you get there, LOL just sayin Roush.

Queeth
10-01-14, 18:37
The reason the parking lot is empty is the 2 other businesses don't open til about 4 pm.

During the daytime, that lot is always empty.

Rushrgt
10-01-14, 19:40
I've seen her and recommend you to do the same.

LexLuther.Any chance that the photo is real? If so, would be interested in services offered and costs of same. If you don't want to answer in public, please pm Me.

MoMoney1
10-01-14, 20:43
I do not understand. You say you look forward to contributing. Why didn't you go into the one on Lake Arrowhead and then report back. Thats called TOFTT.I clearly understand TOFTT. With that said recon is equally as important as what happens on the inside. After investing a couple hours clearly looking at what I believe is a newer establishment with newer web postings it just didn't look or give the feel of places mongers have previously described visiting with positive results. We all have gotten that vibe where we slow our roll and think with the big head. Being a newbie here, but not to the game, and reading back post, the majority of reporting is spot on. Nothing new to report there. Following my post DR clearly demonstrates what my post was reporting. No noticeable activity similar to others and a 55-60 woman giving massages at a dive. To me we no longer need to guess why no cars are around there but are at others. The game will always be here and we all need to be smart about it.

LexLuther
10-01-14, 22:00
Any chance that the photo is real? If so, would be interested in services offered and costs of same. If you don't want to answer in public, please pm Me

I just checked he BP ad and those are not her photos. She posted her real photos originally (when she first started) but concluded that it was a security risk. But she is very attractive.

As with all providers, the better you two know each other, the better your mileage will be. You are probably not going to get DFK, anal, or BBBJ. At least I haven't. But DATY is good and her pussy is clean. I loved the fact that she has a bush. But you may not. When you call her, ask her if her pussy is shaved or natural. I always ask that when I talk to a girl on the phone. Pricing is what you expect, but again, the better you know her, the more likely she is to reduce her donation.

The important thing is that she is clean, sweet, pretty, friendly, and skilled. She gives a good massage too.

LexLuther.

Muddy Shoes
10-02-14, 14:41
With the Chinese buying up the golf courses in MB and looking to bring their countrymen over here to play them, maybe we'll see more Chinese MP's and providers here in the near future.

Roush 427
10-06-14, 06:26
With the Chinese buying up the golf courses in MB and looking to bring their countrymen over here to play them, maybe we'll see more Chinese MP's and providers here in the near future.Your fingers crossed, LOL just sayin Roush.

Southerngent
10-07-14, 07:27
http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/candy-waiting-for-youclassy-thick-bisexual-blondelet-my-fingertips-lead-the-way-to-relaxation-24/8406806

Does anybody know anything about Candy who posts under massage?

Muddy Shoes
10-07-14, 13:02
http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/candy-waiting-for-youclassy-thick-bisexual-blondelet-my-fingertips-lead-the-way-to-relaxation-24/8406806

Does anybody know anything about Candy who posts under massage?I sent you a PM.

Wulin
10-08-14, 03:10
Finally went to my first AMP. Went in on Monday at 2:30 pm and had Ann worked on me. A very relaxing deep tissue massage which I needed and during the flip she did a great HJ for me. Thinking of going back there.

Do the girls at Oasis do FS?

Southerngent
10-10-14, 14:54
Any suggestions on who gives a good Sensual Massage in NMB other than AMPs.

Thanks.

Yyrrrreejj
10-10-14, 18:02
Does anyone have any info on Misty Belle? She has posted under backpage body rubs.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/total-complete-unrushed-satisfaction-26/9222556

I do enjoy a petite body like she described but the pics were so small I couldn't really make anything out.

Woodytwo
10-11-14, 10:54
Does anyone have any info on Misty Belle? She has posted under backpage body rubs.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/total-complete-unrushed-satisfaction-26/9222556

I do enjoy a petite body like she described but the pics were so small I couldn't really make anything out.I saw her a couple of months ago, as I also like petite women. She is petite, but not a beauty queen. A couple of problems with her, first off she had no condoms. Second she offered bareback is not cum inside of her. I politely turned that down. Also she kept telling me that we were alone in the condo, but I noticed one door not open. As I was leaving, I saw a shadow under the bottom of the door, I assume it was her pimp. I was not very cautious, but I learned my lesson. Also very rushed and I will not and have not returned.

Woodytwo.

Yyrrrreejj
10-12-14, 11:06
Anyone tried this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oriental-nuru-body-to-body-to-body-massage-just-for-you-28/9684607

LexLuther
10-12-14, 20:41
Anyone tried this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oriental-nuru-body-to-body-to-body-massage-just-for-you-28/9684607You notice she doesn't claim to be Asian, just that her name is Asia. In my experience, most girls who call themselves Asia are chunky black chicks.

LexLuther.

MedicMan469
10-13-14, 10:33
Southern. PMed you as we. If muddy shoes had the same time I did in July with her, hang the f% on. Place was a bit dumpy but man she. Well, read the PM. MM.

I sent you a PM.

Muddy Shoes
10-13-14, 14:12
You notice she doesn't claim to be Asian, just that her name is Asia. In my experience, most girls who call themselves Asia are chunky black chicks.

LexLuther.Googling the phone number returns ads used by Kumi from earlier this month, although a different phone # was used in the previous ads. But its the same hotel. Is this a friend of Kumi's? Or did Kumi decide to stay longer? Or just a chunky black chick?

LexLuther
10-13-14, 18:01
Googling the phone number returns ads used by Kumi from earlier this month, although a different phone # was used in the previous ads. But its the same hotel. Is this a friend of Kumi's? Or did Kumi decide to stay longer? Or just a chunky black chick?Sure sounds like Kumi, doesn't it? I apparently didn't devote the effort to researching the ad that Muddy did.

Now that we know who it is, I'm going to guess that she actually meant to indicate that she is Asian and not that her name is Asia.

LexLuther.

Chrism7088
10-13-14, 22:18
Well I went to the AMP on Lake Arrowhead road. Massage was done by an older lady. Good massage. Got the table shower after the massage. No extras given by the therapist. Encouraged me to enjoy myself however. 60 for massage 10 shower. I guess this is called TOFTT right.

SkinJr
10-13-14, 23:12
Been some terrible times here lately for me in mb.

Posted a review on a sorry provider from BP. I visited parkway today also and got a new to me girl with blondish hair for an asian. She was nice, massage was blah, and handshake was good. She had one of those playdoh figures (not fat not skinny) that didn't make me want to explore.

Skinjr.

Yyrrrreejj
10-14-14, 17:30
I haven't seen any reviews on K spa. They have been posting on backpage a lot.

I liked Hanna at parkway but she hasn't been there lately. And I always like to try new places.

Roush 427
10-14-14, 19:47
I haven't seen any reviews on K spa. They have been posting on backpage a lot.

I liked Hanna at parkway but she hasn't been there lately. And I always like to try new places.She's back I saw her this afternoon, don't think k spa still exists any more, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
10-14-14, 20:25
Has to be 30-40 but her face looks low twenties. Good attention to detail on scrub and shower. Nice on rub and on flip. Behind VIP is a good option. The other girl working was darker skinned Asian and crazy teeth. She almost scared me away. Said she was busy but other girl was ready. So gambled that the other had to be better looking and was. Boobs falling out during scrub was nice and 'normal' tip for upgrades. About time. Going to try again and see how it goes.

Be nice to her. Hopefully she invites her hot friends to work. Not a full endorse but a better bet in my opinion than parkway or the roulette you get at Bejing.

If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful'.

LoveARub
10-15-14, 10:39
For background, I would suggest LexLuther's Chucktown MP post #585. $. 8 entry fee for hour and a table shower. Best table shower I've ever had here at the Beach. Very playful. Decent massage. $. 8 for the tip which was well worth it. Maybe it's starting to turn.

MtnPlayer
10-15-14, 17:04
Was in the area on a short sabbatical, went to the Arrrowhead road place around lunch the 1st day, kinda of a strange set up, but figured what the hell for $60 I would take the plunge, girl name Janey I think she said, opted out of the table shower, place didn't look the cleanest, massage was ok, her phone kept ringing, she would text with one hand and rub my back with the other, on the flip, couldn't get her interested, dressed gave her a $10 tip just because the massage felt good. Won't be back unless, place cleans up. Stopped by oasis the next day around lunch time, met at the door by this sweet little thing name Lucy. Probably older than she looked, but great massage, lots of roaming on both sides, on the flip, she just went for it, top off for $60, nice little set, took lots of time, playing and getting me to the deed. Definitely worth another visit. Didn't do the shower there either. Yesterday went to my old standby Parkway, got a lady named Julie or Judy, good massage, not much English, but she didn't need to talk. On the flip, it was done to perfection with lots of mutual touching, can always depend on Parkway, no games, they know why you are there.

Southerngent
10-16-14, 19:00
Southern. PMed you as we. If muddy shoes had the same time I did in July with her, hang the f% on. Place was a bit dumpy but man she. Well, read the PM. MM.I didn't get a PM.

Roush 427
10-16-14, 21:54
Any one tried it yet, saw a ad on CL located in Surfside Beach, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
10-17-14, 07:58
Has to be 30-40 but her face looks low twenties. Good attention to detail on scrub and shower. Nice on rub and on flip. Behind VIP is a good option. The other girl working was darker skinned Asian and crazy teeth. She almost scared me away. Said she was busy but other girl was ready. So gambled that the other had to be better looking and was. Boobs falling out during scrub was nice and 'normal' tip for upgrades. About time. Going to try again and see how it goes.

Be nice to her. Hopefully she invites her hot friends to work. Not a full endorse but a better bet in my opinion than parkway or the roulette you get at Bejing.

If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful'.Sir,

I enjoy your posts for the most part. However I wish you would lose that tag line. Its lame.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
10-20-14, 21:47
Toftt well its nice, good location and the gals are cool and worth trying good massage and smiled on the way out, just sayin Roush.

SpaSearcher
10-21-14, 13:10
I first tried Sun Spa in Longs after seeing their CL ad. I didn't get a good vibe when I went in though, the older man at the front was really pushy on me getting a hot stone massage. One woman was available, she looked about mid 40's. He said they had a regular show which was free as well.

So after that I went to Oasis since I had been there before and heard of new staff. The first girl answered the door and she looked to be about 30. She said ann did not work there anymore. I told her I would come back. On my second time in I saw Amy, shoulder length hair, maybe 30, cute with a small frame. I got the 1/2 hr massage and she first asked if I wanted a soft or hard massage. I asked for soft and she did a great job. I started with non-verbal cues and she was a little playful. On the flip the handshake was great and I had full access to roam after I asked. Super soft skin. She said she was not there all the time though but to call fist. If anyone has further info on sun spa please chime in.

Amplover2
10-22-14, 09:13
Toftt well its nice, good location and the gals are cool and worth trying good massage and smiled on the way out, just sayin Roush.Thanks Roush. Palm is In SS. Korean or Chinese? Thanks again.

LoveARub
10-22-14, 15:45
I first tried Sun Spa in Longs after seeing their CL ad. I didn't get a good vibe when I went in though, the older man at the front was really pushy on me getting a hot stone massage. One woman was available, she looked about mid 40's. He said they had a regular show which was free as well.

So after that I went to Oasis since I had been there before and heard of new staff. The first girl answered the door and she looked to be about 30. She said ann did not work there anymore. I told her I would come back. On my second time in I saw Amy, shoulder length hair, maybe 30, cute with a small frame. I got the 1/2 hr massage and she first asked if I wanted a soft or hard massage. I asked for soft and she did a great job. I started with non-verbal cues and she was a little playful. On the flip the handshake was great and I had full access to roam after I asked. Super soft skin. She said she was not there all the time though but to call fist. If anyone has further info on sun spa please chime in.On Rte 9 is legit all the way.

Roush 427
10-22-14, 17:07
Thanks Roush. Palm is In SS. Korean or Chinese? Thanks again.Its Korean, just sayin Roush.

SpaSearcher
10-23-14, 08:40
On Rte 9 is legit all the way.Legit as in massages only?

DoctorDoom
10-23-14, 12:26
A long time ago there was a Beauty at Beijing. Legit 20's awesome be tits, tiny, great ass. Full shirt lift and panty drop for decent tip amount. Then she was gone. Gina. Not to be confused with Jenna who was there too.

Popped in Oasis. And after a few seconds of us staring at each other she says remember me? Well she loved I remembered her name and we had a VERY enjoyable time. The girl, Lucy, I saw before is not there and she told me the girls there change every two weeks or so?. But she is local and looks to be there awhile. Wonderful service and look forward to seeing her again. Her handle there is Ime. Like I-me. Asked three times. LOL.

Be nice to her guys, or face the wrath of DOOM!

Roush 427
10-23-14, 20:44
Legit as in massages only?Got it no extras, just sayin Roush.

SpaSearcher
10-23-14, 22:14
A long time ago there was a Beauty at Beijing. Legit 20's awesome be tits, tiny, great ass. Full shirt lift and panty drop for decent tip amount. Then she was gone. Gina. Not to be confused with Jenna who was there too.

Popped in Oasis. And after a few seconds of us staring at each other she says remember me? Well she loved I remembered her name and we had a VERY enjoyable time. The girl, Lucy, I saw before is not there and she told me the girls there change every two weeks or so?. But she is local and looks to be there awhile. Wonderful service and look forward to seeing her again. Her handle there is Ime. Like I-me. Asked three times. LOL.

Be nice to her guys, or face the wrath of DOOM!

'If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful'.This is the girl I was describing in my post a few days ago. I thought she said her name was Amy though. She was there last month when I went and the other day. I would recommend her for sure.

LoveARub
10-25-14, 10:40
Legit as in massages only?I've been going there for a few years. One time, I got a surprise and she got fired within a week. He tries to run a legit business.

Roush 427
10-26-14, 21:34
I've been going there for a few years. One time, I got a surprise and she got fired within a week. He tries to run a legit business.Of the gals acted like she wanted to give ne a HJ went I went there a long time ago, but was scared of the guy, just sayin I haven't been back Roush.

Dockers55
10-27-14, 18:30
I have been looking for the best in mb and I have to give my vote to Kat who advertises on BP as Bodywork at the Beach. Always pleasant, good massage and nice body. A little older than most, but experience has its advantages. I have seen her multiple times and really enjoy the sessions.I have seen this lady recently, and can vouch for everything said previously, would repeat.

SpaSearcher
10-28-14, 08:23
I have seen this lady recently, and can vouch for everything said previously, would repeat.I cannot find her ad anywhere on BP. I remember the bodywork at the beach tag but nothing when I search.

Dockers55
10-31-14, 06:58
I cannot find her ad anywhere on BP. I remember the bodywork at the beach tag but nothing when I search.This is the BP ad.

Dairyman
10-31-14, 08:30
I have seen this lady recently, and can vouch for everything said previously, would repeat.+1. Great massage in a nice spot.

LoveARub
11-01-14, 10:26
For a few inquiries on MP even if posted in another section.

1) Bodywork at the Beach. Agree with other posts. Just wish she was closer.

2) Lilly. Best AMP service I've been to here.

Stopped by Oasis again. Nada. Legit now?

SpaSearcher
11-01-14, 13:48
For a few inquiries on MP even if posted in another section.

1) Bodywork at the Beach. Agree with other posts. Just wish she was closer.

2) Lilly. Best AMP service I've been to here.

Stopped by Oasis again. Nada. Legit now?I was at Oasis about two weeks ago and it was normal service and handshake. I'll look into lilly.

Roush 427
11-02-14, 20:55
I stopped in sun and got a good massage very relaxing nice place and left with a smile, will repeat just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
11-03-14, 15:43
2 anyone interested YOU can check out my posts on the Honolulu Forum empire.

REL at X at TION. Body slide in shower and BBBJCIM. In Hawaii now.

Dockers55
11-09-14, 19:08
On a recent visit to Myrtle Beach, I had called this one for information, did not wind up seeing her. I continued to get unsolicited texts from her until I specifically asked her to stop. Beware.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-25-off-special/9725302

Roush 427
11-11-14, 22:40
Stopped in and Hanna is back also Yoko was there, good massage and will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-11-14, 22:43
I stopped by and a new gal was working lila or something like that very nice and good massage, will return just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
11-15-14, 21:05
Stopped by this afternoon and bad news to report. This was my 10th visit. First 8 were pretty much as expected. Number 9 had a somewhat non happy ending. I notice today there were signs up that read "happy ending is just a dream here. " Apparently, the donut patrol has nothing else better to do. And this was from someone I had seen at least twice. Seriously fellas, don't you murders and other things to deal with?

Roush 427
11-16-14, 18:50
Stopped by this afternoon and bad news to report. This was my 10th visit. First 8 were pretty much as expected. Number 9 had a somewhat non happy ending. I notice today there were signs up that read "happy ending is just a dream here. " Apparently, the donut patrol has nothing else better to do. And this was from someone I had seen at least twice. Seriously fellas, don't you murders and other things to deal with?Were probably pissed cause they couldn't get any at home, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
11-17-14, 08:47
Oasis again a little over a week ago. Red dyed hair, 5'5, fun girl. Was planning on repeating until I saw Rousch's post. There goes that. Damn.

Palm. Tried it out last week. Provider was in her 50's at least. Not ugly and was pleasant but massage was lackluster. Flip was eh. Not good 'sense' and thought she was going to break it off. Had to have her slow down because she was wearing herself out. Nothing special enough to rerun unless someone tells me about another provider that was much better there.

Smitty247
11-17-14, 16:04
Any info on this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-southern-comfort-all-myrtle-beach/9931524

Or this one http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-is-waiting-for-you/10006701.

I just can't pull the trigger.

Do yourself a favor and stop by Lily if you haven't already.

LoveARub
11-18-14, 12:13
Any info on this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-southern-comfort-all-myrtle-beach/9931524

Or this one http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-is-waiting-for-you/10006701.

I just can't pull the trigger.

Do yourself a favor and stop by Lily if you haven't already.She used to post in the "massage" section only up until about a year ago, then stopped. She was very legit. Not sure about the move to "body rubs. " Agree on Lily.

SpaSearcher
11-26-14, 19:08
Has anyone been to Oasis lately? I saw the new sign that said to respect the therapists and the HE is just a fairytale. It seemed like the same staff and rates apply.

LexLuther
11-27-14, 12:19
For background, I would suggest LexLuther'ons Chucktown MP post #585. $. 8 entry fee for hour and a table shower. Best table shower I've ever had here at the Beach. Very playful. Decent massage. $. 8 for the tip which was well worth it. Maybe it's starting to turn.Please don't take offense at this. Its meant to be constructive. And thanks for your contribution.

But I believe you might be confused about the unfortunate "code" that people use to express pricing here.

What they do is (for example) if a particular act or the house fee at an AMP cost one hundred dollars, they will write it as $.

If something cost one hundred fifty dollars, they will write it as $. 50.

Now you have written that the house fee cost $. 80.

I know you meant to say it was eighty dollars. And you used the same notation to express the cost of the extras, which is not what I believe you meant.

LexLuther.

HDLover
11-27-14, 19:04
Hi Guys, I will be in Myrtle Beach next weekend Fri. -Sun. I am from the Charlotte area.

Looking for advice on an AMP for good massage and leave happy. Maybe some idea on what.

The average rate should be expected to pay.

Thanks for any help.

Roush 427
11-28-14, 07:21
Hi Guys, I will be in Myrtle Beach next weekend Fri. -Sun. I am from the Charlotte area.

Looking for advice on an AMP for good massage and leave happy. Maybe some idea on what.

The average rate should be expected to pay.

Thanks for any help.You a pm, just sayin Roush.

Smitty247
11-28-14, 11:26
So so so so bad. I left.

MtnPlayer
11-28-14, 12:48
Stopped by the other morning, had to wait about 15 minutes, no bad, in came lady name Sao Sao, so, so. Gave decent massage, lots of teasing and the flip went as expected. Left with a smile and will be back there on my next visit. Lots of hugging and mutual touch. Well worth the visit.

Cola 1965
11-28-14, 12:50
So so so so bad. I left.Thank you for the info. Was about to take the bait myself.

LoveARub
12-04-14, 16:32
Stopped in today. Kind of a dingy place in Atlantic Beach. Only Kimmie working. . 8 on the entry fee. Fairly decent table shower. So so massage. Nice soft touch before the flip. A handshake and. 4 left behind. Probably won't repeat. There's better out there.

LexLuther
12-04-14, 19:45
I saw LeLe Sunshine in MB some time ago. I took advantage of her early bird special. What I got for the discounted donation was a lot of pussy licking and the opportunity to lick that beautifully clean asshole of hers. She really seemed to enjoy that and we spent a lot of time in a kind of faux 69, with her virtually sitting on my face and rubbing her pussy. At the end, she leaned forward and finished me off by hand while I continued to eat her pussy.

She's in Charleston now and I'm thinking about seeing her at her full rate. So I'm wondering what I can expect for that. Feel free to PM as you prefer.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
12-04-14, 22:38
I saw LeLe Sunshine in MB some time ago. I took advantage of her early bird special. What I got for the discounted donation was a lot of pussy licking and the opportunity to lick that beautifully clean asshole of hers. She really seemed to enjoy that and we spent a lot of time in a kind of faux 69, with her virtually sitting on my face and rubbing her pussy. At the end, she leaned forward and finished me off by hand while I continued to eat her pussy.

She's in Charleston now and I'm thinking about seeing her at her full rate. So I'm wondering what I can expect for that. Feel free to PM as you prefer.

LexLuther.Does like to have her pussy gobbled up for sure and I know she had to love the pro you are, just sayin enjoy my friend Roush.

Roush 427
12-04-14, 22:40
Stopped in today. Kind of a dingy place in Atlantic Beach. Only Kimmie working. . 8 on the entry fee. Fairly decent table shower. So so massage. Nice soft touch before the flip. A handshake and. 4 left behind. Probably won't repeat. There's better out there.Went there once, the damn place gives you the creeps, won't go back just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
12-05-14, 14:21
Went to Lily Spa. Saw Sue. Older women, thin with average looks. Decent Massage with HE nothing special. I Like Parkway better. 70&40.

Roush 427
12-07-14, 22:32
Stopped by and got a half assed massage by some older gal and a very poor he, seemed like she was trying to pull it off, LOL I won't repeat just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
12-08-14, 15:23
Went to Lily Spa. Saw Sue. Older women, thin with average looks. Decent Massage with HE nothing special. I Like Parkway better. 70&40.Rose is the one you should be asking for.

JayBird2000
12-08-14, 19:45
Rose is the one you should be asking for.I agree. Lily has the best table shower in the area. And though Rose isn't a spring chicken, she makes up for in enthusiasm. Also there is a better menu selection (with her at least) than can even be had at Osaka.

Roush 427
12-11-14, 21:49
I agree. Lily has the best table shower in the area. And though Rose isn't a spring chicken, she makes up for in enthusiasm. Also there is a better menu selection (with her at least) than can even be had at Osaka.Can get any thing your budget can stand at Osaka and more, LOL just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
12-13-14, 13:58
Rose is the one you should be asking for.Thanks. Just got back in town. Will ask 4 Rose next time I am up there.

Roush 427
12-16-14, 08:24
I went back and asked for Rose after seeing the posts, well you were right she was very willing after seeing the green, I left very happy like Osaka just sayin Roush.

Good Time Guy
12-16-14, 11:37
I usually frequent places / providers in Charleston but was in MB yesterday and decided to try Lily since I heard good things. Rose was not available and I got Sue. Pretty enough and massage was good. Lots of light touching after the medium massage and playing and teasing. Lots of roaming OTC and some under but would not let go of the very tight fitting bra! Left pretty happy. Would not repeat unless I can hook up with Rose.

GTG.

PobodyNerfect
12-17-14, 10:31
Coming in to town next week and trying to get the most out of one of the parlors. I have read the post but still can't choose one. Just asking for your guys opinion if you don't mind. Thanks.

MrTheKing
12-17-14, 11:19
Coming in to town next week and trying to get the most out of one of the parlors. I have read the post but still can't choose one. Just asking for your guys opinion if you don't mind. Thanks.Parkway is my favorite.

Roush 427
12-23-14, 21:29
Went back sat pm and got a different gal, got a fair massage paid for an hour and got about fourty minutes and a piss pour HJ I thought she was trying to use a jack hammer LOL, I won't return not worth it, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
12-29-14, 12:11
Went back sat pm and got a different gal, got a fair massage paid for an hour and got about fourty minutes and a piss pour HJ I thought she was trying to use a jack hammer LOL, I won't return not worth it, just sayin Roush.Sorry, I meant to post this earlier but had serious computer issues. Rose has left Lily (for reasons unknow,) which was the only good thing about the place. And only Evie is working at Oasis and she's pretty much all legit now. She said she might hire someone in March. Back to the old places.

DoctorDoom
12-31-14, 09:37
Finally got to see Hannah. Things are looking up. Playful and a handful. Sucks about Lily and Oasis.

'I am DOOM'. - There Lex. I did something different for the new year. Have a great 2015, you mongers.

JayBird2000
12-31-14, 19:17
Early on New Year's eve day and thought I'd like a nice massage. My first choice Oasis was closed. Rose won't answer her phone so I'm not sure to where she relocated (she tried to give me directions before she left Lily but I didn't quite understand her). Parkway was closed as well so I figured: what the heck I haven't been to Beijing in ages, maybe things have improved (they haven't). Beijing is the poorest AMP experience I've had anywhere in the Carolinas, I just don't get why this place is always so busy.

LexLuther
01-01-15, 12:55
Finally got to see Hannah. Things are looking up. Playful and a handful. Sucks about Lily and Oasis.

'I am DOOM'. - There Lex. I did something different for the new year. Have a great 2015, you mongers.Congrats and happy new year to you as well.

LexLuther.

HDLover
01-01-15, 17:32
Are there any reports on this place. I saw it when I was vacationing with the wife, couldn't stop. I will be back in the area end of week.

Roush 427
01-02-15, 07:47
Are there any reports on this place. I saw it when I was vacationing with the wife, couldn't stop. I will be back in the area end of week.A waist of time and money, unless you like old women and half assed massage, just sayin Roush.

HDLover
01-02-15, 08:28
A waist of time and money, unless you like old women and half assed massage, just sayin Roush.Thanks for info. Money saved.

HokieDog
01-04-15, 10:20
Thanks for info. Money saved.Who gives the best massages. Its been hit or miss for me.

OnThaRoad247
01-04-15, 12:49
I stopped in Parkway on the Friday after Christmas. I'd seen a couple good reviews so I was hopeful. When I walked in I was meant by a very attractive 30 something. Unfortunately there was no happiness to be had. Although the massage was very good, almost professional, I was draped the entire time. I must have stunk like LEO, because in the end she didn't even ask for a tip. Oh well, can't win 'them all.

Roush 427
01-04-15, 21:12
Who gives the best massages. Its been hit or miss for me.Its a matter of opinion, I like Parkway and Palm massage if your looking for a good massage, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
01-10-15, 09:22
Was traveling that way for business. Decided to give Parkway a try based on recommendation. Swung by early eve and chubby Korean girl comes to the door. Takes me to nice clean room. Was looking at me hard sizing me up. Gave a nice massage. A little conversation and she tells me her name is Kim. IDK if it was just cause I hadn't been in before or I smelled to clean but nothing on the flip. After the massage we got chatting and I think she got at ease. Feel good about a 2nd visit. Should have called and requested based on previous reviews. Probably would have been more fun.

LoveARub
01-10-15, 11:58
Was traveling that way for business. Decided to give Parkway a try based on recommendation. Swung by early eve and chubby Korean girl comes to the door. Takes me to nice clean room. Was looking at me hard sizing me up. Gave a nice massage. A little conversation and she tells me her name is Kim. IDK if it was just cause I hadn't been in before or I smelled to clean but nothing on the flip. After the massage we got chatting and I think she got at ease. Feel good about a 2nd visit. Should have called and requested based on previous reviews. Probably would have been more fun.You have to take their hand and guide it to where you want the massage to end. I hadn't seen the one girl in 6 months or so last week. For all she knew, I got a new job. Had to take her by the hand and guide her.

Goodtime1
01-10-15, 22:57
You have to take their hand and guide it to where you want the massage to end. I hadn't seen the one girl in 6 months or so last week. For all she knew, I got a new job. Had to take her by the hand and guide her.For the tip. She seemed plenty friendly. Adds up now.

Roush 427
01-12-15, 07:24
I stopped in sat and got a very good massage, girl was little and a nice smile very strong for her size, will go back just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
01-12-15, 17:27
So I figured I'd try out Eastern Culture Massage with the new listing. I don't think the business next door is too happy. Elderly woman smoking and giving me the evil eye. I walk in the door. Massage room to the right, massage chair to the left and an open stairwell up the middle. Nobody was there. No buzzer or bell. "Hello. " No answer, so I left.

Given that, I had never been to Palm before and not that far away. Drew Lia. Nice on the eyes and gives a good massage. You won't walk out smelling like perfume as she used no oils or lotions. Decent handshake. If I'm in the area, I'd repeat.

LoveARub
01-15-15, 16:24
I made the stop today. It's the same woman that ran a place on Kings Hwy and 4th Ave and. Okay massage, but nothing else.

Roush 427
01-20-15, 07:21
I made the stop today. It's the same woman that ran a place on Kings Hwy and 4th Ave and. Okay massage, but nothing else.I dont have to waste any $ , just sayin Roush.

MtnPlayer
02-08-15, 18:30
Stopped in today, had a so so time the first time I visited right after they opened, swore I wouldn't go back, but figured I would give it another shot for $60 . Met at the door by this really skinny lady, not bad looking but skinny. Probably in her 40's. Took me back, I got on the table, she showed up and started right away with oil on the back down to the butt. She was leaning over my head so I just reached up and started rubbing her butt, she started moaning and then said thank you, thank you and from there it went where I was wanting to go. Decent massage, lots of attention to butt and boys. On the flip, grabbed my hand and put it inside her pants. Really turned on, taking my finger and putting it on her clit, jumping up and down, wild experience. Only tipped $20 because didn't take much in with me not expecting anything. Will make a return visit if she is there. Worth the $60.

Woody75
02-09-15, 16:23
Anyone have info about sunrise massage in NMB?

Thanks.

Roush 427
02-09-15, 22:26
Anyone have info about sunrise massage in NMB?

Thanks.Legit, just sayin Roush.

Mopman663
02-11-15, 09:16
Anyone have experience with the 4 handed offered in Little River?

They have been on BP for a while, and I have not noticed anyone sharing their thoughts.

Thanks,

Moppy.

Sammy7620
02-11-15, 17:39

They have been on BP for a while, and I have not noticed anyone sharing their thoughts.

Thanks,

Moppy.The massage was ok.

Sparkmaster
02-15-15, 14:27
If one is thinking about going to get a Massage and want the "Most" available possible, which place should one be directed too? PM if you want to keep it private. Thanks.

Slugger
02-16-15, 12:14

Thanks,

Moppy.The little one, Christy, is a pretty good flute player.

Spaceman Spiff
02-18-15, 03:24
If one is thinking about going to get a Massage and want the "Most" available possible, which place should one be directed too? PM if you want to keep it private. Thanks.I was rather surprised to find FS at Backgate a month or so ago ($80 house + $120). It's an odd place. The girl claimed they were open until 10 pm, but I know I've been by there before that sometimes and got no answer at the door.

Spaceman Spiff.

Woody75
02-19-15, 08:40
Yesterday 2/18 I first went to Backgate. Woman opened door said 60 for 45. Very unattractive and dressed terribly. Left and went to Beijing.

Papasan answered door. Not comfortable with that and saw woman in hallway. Again unattractive and seedy looking. Left again.

And went to Palm. VERY nice place. Great massage by Judy with some great prostate massage and HE. . 8/. 6 Will.

Definitely repeat.

YardLynx
02-21-15, 17:06
Any updates on this place. From earlier post it looks like Rose left and she was the only good thing about the place. Really close to where I am staying and was going sneak over but didn't want to waste my money. Thanks for any updates.

Roush 427
02-24-15, 10:35
Any updates on this place. From earlier post it looks like Rose left and she was the only good thing about the place. Really close to where I am staying and was going sneak over but didn't want to waste my money. Thanks for any updates.And miss sometimes a HJ and sometimes nothing, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-24-15, 10:42
Stopped in today, had a so so time the first time I visited right after they opened, swore I wouldn't go back, but figured I would give it another shot for $60 . Met at the door by this really skinny lady, not bad looking but skinny. Probably in her 40's. Took me back, I got on the table, she showed up and started right away with oil on the back down to the butt. She was leaning over my head so I just reached up and started rubbing her butt, she started moaning and then said thank you, thank you and from there it went where I was wanting to go. Decent massage, lots of attention to butt and boys. On the flip, grabbed my hand and put it inside her pants. Really turned on, taking my finger and putting it on her clit, jumping up and down, wild experience. Only tipped $20 because didn't take much in with me not expecting anything. Will make a return visit if she is there. Worth the $60.By again after reading post and the gal was giving me one of those phoney blow jobs and I put my hand on her head and pushed her on jr and she did suck it for a short time then finished it off with a HJ while I was fingering her pussy, she would not let me FS her, just sayin Roush.

Chrism7088
03-01-15, 13:18
Hey guys I stopped in at Palm yesterday and had a wonderful time got a spinner type who gave me a great massage and lots of extras even got a meal out of it I don't know if it's competition that's moved in down the road or what but I will definitely go back happy hunting.

Roush 427
03-01-15, 22:19
Stopped by today and nice place two Korean girls, good massage ts and left happy the only down side is when you go back to the room if you look up your on camera, going to the ts same thing it covers the whole hall way, don't want to be taped in there most only have cameras out side and when you come in the main door, you married guys its a no no for sure but they usually erase there selves after a couple days, just make sure you smile when you go thru the door, LOL just sayin Roush.

Muddy Shoes
03-02-15, 09:57
Stopped by today and nice place two Korean girls, good massage ts and left happy the only down side is when you go back to the room if you look up your on camera, going to the ts same thing it covers the whole hall way, don't want to be taped in there most only have cameras out side and when you come in the main door, you married guys its a no no for sure but they usually erase there selves after a couple days, just make sure you smile when you go thru the door, LOL just sayin Roush.Tha's probably not legal. You assume a certain level of privacy in the massage room, at least I would think. Even if covered, you are expected to undress in the room. If this were a completely legit spa catering to female clients and cameras were found in the rooms, heads would roll.

Slowboy43
03-02-15, 10:59

Thanks,

Moppy.I see Christi couple times a month great massage.

BBBJ covered FS reasonable rates.

She said Patrice not FS so never tried.

Roush 427
03-02-15, 15:29
Tha's probably not legal. You assume a certain level of privacy in the massage room, at least I would think. Even if covered, you are expected to undress in the room. If this were a completely legit spa catering to female clients and cameras were found in the rooms, heads would roll.There not in the massage rooms Muddy, there in the hall way going into the rooms table shower and jacousi where you walk back and forth just sayin Roush.

Muddy Shoes
03-02-15, 17:28
There not in the massage rooms Muddy, there in the hall way going into the rooms table shower and jacousi where you walk back and forth just sayin Roush.I probably didn't read your report well enough. And thanks for the review. Can always count on Roush to TOFT with a new AMP!

Roush 427
03-02-15, 21:55
I probably didn't read your report well enough. And thanks for the review. Can always count on Roush to TOFT with a new AMP!To see you are still kicking, LOL I know you still got a bunch of fine ones your seeing, by the way one of our GFE friend the one and only Anna said to tell her friends hello, take care my friend and don't take no for an answer, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-06-15, 22:38
Stopped in and got Julie nice massage with table shower felt good with the cold weather, guess it will be hot tomorrow, LOL never know it seems just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
03-07-15, 08:28
Traveling down that way for work.

Stopped in based on recent reviews.

Got Judy or maybe Julie?.

Nice body on her. Said she has only been their month from NYC.

Gave a very nice massage. Pretty playful.

Very nice touch on the flip. Will repeat for sure.

Roush 427
03-09-15, 06:15
Stopped by sun afternoon and got Hanna very good massage and nice eye candy, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
03-09-15, 13:03
Stopped by sun afternoon and got Hanna very good massage and nice eye candy, just sayin Roush.How do the Myrtle Beach places compare with VIP in Wilmington? If you could only go to one what would it be?

Bucki125
03-09-15, 14:32
Anybody been to these two new (allegedly) AMPs?

Roush 427
03-09-15, 19:49
How do the Myrtle Beach places compare with VIP in Wilmington? If you could only go to one what would it be?VIP in Wilmington and Parkway in MB, depends on what your looking for just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-09-15, 19:54
Anybody been to these two new (allegedly) AMPs?You read the forum you will see posts on both, Sunrise has been around a while and is legit Healing is new and offers ts and both are AMPs, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
03-09-15, 20:35
VIP in Wilmington and Parkway in MB, depends on what your looking for just sayin Roush.Traveling the area. Only been to Parkway a few times. VIP many.

Roush is right on.

Goodtime1
03-11-15, 07:42
Heading south last night. Stopped by and got Kay.

Got a nice ts with good teasing.

Told me she was down 3 weeks from NY and won't be here long.

Mentioned a new girl coming in a week or so.

Very nice massage. Lots of teasing at the end.

Great on the flip. Took her time and left with a smile.

Goodtime1
03-11-15, 23:06
Decided to swing by a see Hannah. She is as cute as advertised.

Had a nice little skirt on and a shirt that really showed her great rack.

Very nice massage. Nice touch on the flip. Will repeat before she heads back to NYC.

Woodytwo
03-12-15, 16:15
I found one report from little more than year ago, but nothing recent. Anyone tried this "Magic Hands Massage " in Pawleys Island. Add says you will leave happy, but would like to be a little more sure before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance.

Woodytwo.

Sammy7620
03-13-15, 11:32
I found one report from little more than year ago, but nothing recent. Anyone tried this "Magic Hands Massage " in Pawleys Island. Add says you will leave happy, but would like to be a little more sure before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance.

Woodytwo.But she gives a good massage and you will leave happy.

HokieDog
03-19-15, 09:03
Has anyone been to see Jen at Magical Touch? Very courious. She's a local and been here a long time. On my way to try Palm today, hope it's good.

SmallButHard
03-19-15, 16:08
First post, stopped by Oasis a couple days ago. Cute girl, decent massage, thought a few times it was going to turn out good despite the sign saying happy endings are a fantasy here. But that's all I was left with.

Lilly was fantastic as usual!

Roush 427
03-19-15, 21:47
First post, stopped by Oasis a couple days ago. Cute girl, decent massage, thought a few times it was going to turn out good despite the sign saying happy endings are a fantasy here. But that's all I was left with.

Lilly was fantastic as usual!Oasis was wide open and now its Lily, just sayin Roush.

HokieDog
03-21-15, 10:47
Went to Palm, nice spinner but I could do without the ts. 80/60 plus 40.

Roush 427
03-23-15, 22:11
Went to Palm, nice spinner but I could do without the ts. 80/60 plus 40.A given if you don't want one just tell them and they won't do it, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-25-15, 06:41
Went back and got Hanna cute little one from Japan nice smile and tight body, got a table shower and she made sure everything was cleaned carefully LOL then the massage was very good she will walk on your back if you like, very playful and sweet smile ,80 massage 40 tip and we both smiled when I left, the other gal is Korean nice body and full of energy Ruby I had her before and would repeat with both, that's an idea two pretty ladys what a way to go, just sayin Roush.

LurkingDog
03-25-15, 23:33
Had business in MB and on my way home, stopped at this establishment. Weds eve at about 7:30. Parking lot totally deserted. Met Judy who was a slender Korean woman. Not a beauty but cute enough and with a nice spinner body. Nice TS then back to the room. She gave about 10 minutes of a pretty mediocre massage, then went to the teasing ST. On the flip she had very nice technique, was in no rush, and allowed considerable OTC roaming. After the clean up, to my delight, she told me to turn back face down and proceeded to give a very good massage finishing up a little past the hour time. I was very pleased by my visit. Thanks for all of the reports.

LD.

Spaceman Spiff
03-26-15, 00:20
Yeah, I agree this one is pretty good.

Nice rooms with real doors and high ceilings, the table shower room was very clean and well lighted.

I got the hour massage with TS ($80) and was quite pleased. Despite having honestly answered the "have you been here before" question in the negative, the girl wasn't shy about jacking me to about half mast in the shower.

She was also a great tease on the face down portion of the massage, essentially dry humping my ass with her pussy (pants on unfortunately, but pretty soft and clingy pants). I really like this (especially when the pelt is actually against your skin, but this was still pretty good). When the light touch started before the flip, she also did a lot of ball-play and jacking me backwards, which I also like because you can't do the backwards jack thing to yourself so it's a nice changeup from the standard jack off which is done from an angle you could accomplish. After the flip, she showed good "sense of cock" and seemed to be able to tell what was working for me, which some girls can't.

All in all a very nice experience. And the massage was good too. I have some old minor injuries that feel noticably better after a good massage so it's always nice to get one.

Two other things:

1) Has anyone tried the jaccuzi? Their ad is pushing it. I didn't bother to ask because it always seems to be the case that a jaccuzi at an AMP means *you* will be in the tub, not you and the girl, and what's the point of that?

2) You got to love their backpage ad. As is standard with all AMPs nowdays, it is decorated with pictures of youg beautiful asian girls who have never and will never be within 1000 miles of the place, but one picture is a classic:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=10493205&image=10612969

What possible innocent reason for this pose could there be? (And this ad is from "Massage", not "body rub" Also, note her "crazy" eyes. .

Spaceman Spiff.

Man Who Will
03-26-15, 07:41
First thank you to m and sm who helped me on choice as I am visiting the area and meet with Anne who is a small spinner not bad on looks and hot on body. Meet for an hour that incl a TS that got me clean all over and intro. Her to junior. They became good friends. Back to massage table face down with lots of teasing and rubbing of rear area. Lot of reach around by her but no access to Anne for me as she spent nearly all the time sitting between my spread wide legs rubbing upward and downward. The few times got to touch otc found strong lean lovely lady that is soft but strong. Face down ass up went on for ever. Thought an internal exam was coming but never did. Finally the flip and went for the gold and did allow me access to her beautiful be cups and she knew how to get cum from this slower cummer. Great explosion and she had to go back for second hot towel for clean up. Finished time rubbing legs again inaccessible but I would return but hope to find more local talent to try. Member or SM any suggestions?? What can you tell me about 56 yo Kitty? If ever up to VA be sure to pm me for ideas. Would be happy to help.

Had business in MB and on my way home, stopped at this establishment. Weds eve at about 7:30. Parking lot totally deserted. Met Judy who was a slender Korean woman. Not a beauty but cute enough and with a nice spinner body. Nice TS then back to the room. She gave about 10 minutes of a pretty mediocre massage, then went to the teasing ST. On the flip she had very nice technique, was in no rush, and allowed considerable OTC roaming. After the clean up, to my delight, she told me to turn back face down and proceeded to give a very good massage finishing up a little past the hour time. I was very pleased by my visit. Thanks for all of the reports.

LD.

Man Who Will
03-26-15, 08:09
First thank you to forum members and SM who wrote about this place as was a great choice. I am from VA forum and meet with Anne while here who is a small very petite spinner that is not bad on looks and great on body. Strong and lean and almost like a toy next to this 6'3" guy. TS was great to intro. Her to juniorwhom she liked as he is clean shaven. She has been in US for 5 years from Korea via NYC (not a surprise). On the massage table face down she quickly started rub on neck and shoulders but my hands found her legs and ass but otc which she stopped quickly by spreading my legs wide and sitting herself between them where she rubbed my back and legs then started on gluts for long while with lot of touching and reaching under. Thought an exam was coming but never happened. My ass in air thought might need to cum that way but finally the flip. She is great a getting it out of this slow cummer big time. In fact had to return to get second hot cloth for clean up which continued for some time till none left to clean. She finished up with some leg rubbing to complete my time. Door rate of 80 is high for VA but she was very happy with 40 tip. I would return but hope to try some others in this area. Any good ones that can be recommended?? Hope so. What can you tell me about 56 yo Kitty in area??

If ever in VA and need suggestions PM me and will be glad to help.

LD.

Muddy Shoes
03-26-15, 16:14
2) You got to love their backpage ad. As is standard with all AMPs nowdays, it is decorated with pictures of youg beautiful asian girls who have never and will never be within 1000 miles of the place, but one picture is a classic:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=10493205&image=10612969

What possible innocent reason for this pose could there be? (And this ad is from "Massage", not "body rub" Also, note her "crazy" eyes. .

Spaceman Spiff.Looks like she has a mouth full of some Spiff Sauce!

Roush 427
03-26-15, 19:10
First thank you to m and sm who helped me on choice as I am visiting the area and meet with Anne who is a small spinner not bad on looks and hot on body. Meet for an hour that incl a TS that got me clean all over and intro. Her to junior. They became good friends. Back to massage table face down with lots of teasing and rubbing of rear area. Lot of reach around by her but no access to Anne for me as she spent nearly all the time sitting between my spread wide legs rubbing upward and downward. The few times got to touch otc found strong lean lovely lady that is soft but strong. Face down ass up went on for ever. Thought an internal exam was coming but never did. Finally the flip and went for the gold and did allow me access to her beautiful be cups and she knew how to get cum from this slower cummer. Great explosion and she had to go back for second hot towel for clean up. Finished time rubbing legs again inaccessible but I would return but hope to find more local talent to try. Member or SM any suggestions?? What can you tell me about 56 yo Kitty? If ever up to VA be sure to pm me for ideas. Would be happy to help.For the report its right on, kitty is FS not bad and not the best around, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-26-15, 19:11
Looks like she has a mouth full of some Spiff Sauce!Might be Spiff and Lex, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-26-15, 19:17
Yeah, I agree this one is pretty good.

Nice rooms with real doors and high ceilings, the table shower room was very clean and well lighted.

I got the hour massage with TS ($80) and was quite pleased. Despite having honestly answered the "have you been here before" question in the negative, the girl wasn't shy about jacking me to about half mast in the shower.

She was also a great tease on the face down portion of the massage, essentially dry humping my ass with her pussy (pants on unfortunately, but pretty soft and clingy pants). I really like this (especially when the pelt is actually against your skin, but this was still pretty good). When the light touch started before the flip, she also did a lot of ball-play and jacking me backwards, which I also like because you can't do the backwards jack thing to yourself so it's a nice changeup from the standard jack off which is done from an angle you could accomplish. After the flip, she showed good "sense of cock" and seemed to be able to tell what was working for me, which some girls can't.

All in all a very nice experience. And the massage was good too. I have some old minor injuries that feel noticably better after a good massage so it's always nice to get one.

Two other things:

1) Has anyone tried the jaccuzi? Their ad is pushing it. I didn't bother to ask because it always seems to be the case that a jaccuzi at an AMP means *you* will be in the tub, not you and the girl, and what's the point of that?

Spaceman Spiff.Are right on the tub, I asked and its to help relax you by YOUR self LOL just sayin Roush.

KmRegular
03-26-15, 19:26
I went to the palms. Having seen the info here. I was met by a Chinese woman in her 40's. She started to get ready to massage then saw I had a condom in my pocket on the chair. She said I don't do that, just massage here. I asked if I could get my money.

Back and left. Needless to say I was not impressed with the Palms.

Regular guy.

LurkingDog
03-26-15, 22:22
I went to the palms. Having seen the info here. I was met by a Chinese woman in her 40's. She started to get ready to massage then saw I had a condom in my pocket on the chair. She said I don't do that, just massage here. I asked if I could get my money.

Regular guy.Hey Regular guy. I'm by no means a Palm regular (having reported my virginal experience below) but I've been on these boards long enough to know that your expectations at the usual SC AMP are way out of line. If I'm not mistaken (and Lex, Roush, Spaceman and others will correct me if I am) you're likely to get FS at only 2-3 select AMP sites in the state -- and Palm is not included on that list. Sorry you were disappointed but I don't think that's what they're selling.

LD.

LexLuther
03-26-15, 22:50

Regular guy.You thought you needed a condom at an AMP? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tells you.

LexLuther.

Spaceman Spiff
03-26-15, 23:43
Hey Regular guy. I'm by no means a Palm regular (having reported my virginal experience below) but I've been on these boards long enough to know that your expectations at the usual SC AMP are way out of line. If I'm not mistaken (and Lex, Roush, Spaceman and others will correct me if I am) you're likely to get FS at only 2-3 select AMP sites in the state -- and Palm is not included on that list. Sorry you were disappointed but I don't think that's what they're selling.

LD.I'm not familiar with The Upstate though I have the feeling there are several FS places in the Gville / Sburg area.

That said, I am aware of these:

MYB: Backgate -- sometimes.

Marion: Bo-Bo.

Hamer / South Of The Border: Osaka.

Santee: Asiana.

Cola: Four Seasons.

And that's not to say sometimes you won't get a surprise if you are well known to a girl.

Spaceman Spiff.

KmRegular
03-27-15, 16:39
I found one back home that would have sex outside of work!! I guess she could have seen it as a sign of interest and then just given me a happy ending. She did not need to.

Jump to. We don't do that and tell me to look else where. She was not a "spinner by any means. Can you be a spinner at close to 50 anyway?

Regular.

You thought you needed a condom at an AMP? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tells you.

LexLuther.

Goodtime1
03-28-15, 08:07
Working in MB for the month. Been around trying the AMP's.

Wanted to try something a bit diff. Doesn't seem like MB has alot of dependable.

BP ladies. This ad for this older lady caught my eye.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-hour-march-26-tru-30/9961656

I did a little reading up and her TER reviews were good. Shot her an email and got a quick reply.

Took a few days to get a time when we both had an open schedule.

Finally got together for incall at my hotel.

Showed up promptly. She is an older lady so if that's not your thing then don't waste your time.

But if you want dependable, sweet, funny and a wonderful BBBJCIM. She is your lady.

And really gives a nice massage as well.

All around a nice experience. I'm sure alot of guys don't try her cause of her age. But I don't have time for BS.

Will see her again soon.

HokieDog
03-28-15, 09:44
Her name is Peaches. I have seen her a number of times in the past, and if I had a place to go, I'd love to see her again. She gets an A+ in my book.

LexLuther
03-28-15, 12:11
I found one back home that would have sex outside of work!! I guess she could have seen it as a sign of interest and then just given me a happy ending. She did not need to.

Jump to. We don't do that and tell me to look else where. She was not a "spinner by any means. Can you be a spinner at close to 50 anyway?

Regular.I hope you don't take exception if I say I don't fully understand your post. I think you may have inadvertently introduced some carriage returns or punctuation. Please repost if you don't mind.

Thanks.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
03-29-15, 07:36
I went by sat and got Yoko and got very good massage, and left smiling they do a good job there and you get your moneys worth with the massage, just sayin Roush.