PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Roush 427
02-24-13, 21:08
How happy . Pretty happy, very happy, or super happy. I might stop in if I get a chance this week.Since you asked super deluxe LOL, enjoy they are waiting on you both of them wow, just sayin Roush

Dairyman
03-02-13, 10:38
I stopped in to see if any thing changed there meaning ladies, same ones so I did get a massage just wished they could have a ts, but they can't, I did leave happy though, just sayin RoushI can't figure out which one is back gate. Help!

Roush 427
03-02-13, 15:05
I can't figure out which one is back gate. Help!Its on 17s next door to airport video on the service road, just sayin have fun Roush

Dub Jay
03-03-13, 21:38
Decided to pay a visit to LeLe this afternoon. The incall was in a well-kept room at an upscale ocean front resort. I was met at the door by a very attractive mid-twenties Thai lady with a great personality. She led me through the suite to make me feel secure that there was no one else there. Discretion is important to her, so I'll be brief. Nice girl, good massage, I will repeat.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lele-sunflower-sunday-special-27/6937679

Roush 427
03-04-13, 09:36
Decided to pay a visit to LeLe this afternoon. The incall was in a well-kept room at an upscale ocean front resort. I was met at the door by a very attractive mid-twenties Thai lady with a great personality. She led me through the suite to make me feel secure that there was no one else there. Discretion is important to her, so I'll be brief. Nice girl, good massage, I will repeat.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lele-sunflower-sunday-special-27/6937679She is a sweetie for sure, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-05-13, 22:39
I see they are making it back to M B so I know Muddy will be first in line. 250 hr hope you get a good massage LOL, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
03-06-13, 05:05
I see they are making it back to M B so I know Muddy will be first in line. 250 hr hope you get a good massage LOL, just sayin RoushI've visited the Purple Heart gals in Summerville and if they are the same there as here, go visit them!

Just saying'

LexLuther

Muddy Shoes
03-06-13, 12:20
I see they are making it back to M B so I know Muddy will be first in line. 250 hr hope you get a good massage LOL, just sayin RoushSince I saw Veronica. Will do my best to get by there and see some of here new talent.

Dairyman
03-06-13, 12:37
Its on 17s next door to airport video on the service road, just sayin have fun RoushThanks! Thanks Roush!

Roush 427
03-06-13, 17:43
I've visited the Purple Heart gals in Summerville and if they are the same there as here, go visit them!

Just saying'

LexLutherTell them you sent me, you got a running tab with them, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-06-13, 17:44
Since I saw Veronica. Will do my best to get by there and see some of here new talent.Suppose to be bringing some new ones, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
03-06-13, 20:25
At $250, that's a bit of an increase. The cost here in CHS is $200, but (at least in my opinion) it's very well worth the cost.

LexLuther

Roush 427
03-12-13, 12:21
Stopped in and was greated by both gals, hadn't been for a while and they wanted to do a two gal massage but I said no, of course it was aabout double price than one, rent must be due, settled on one and good service, just sayin Roush

Choeacin
03-12-13, 21:22
Checked out Luxor's near St James. Bigger Asian girl, really good massage but that was all for me this trip.

Roush 427
03-14-13, 06:46
Checked out Luxor's near St James. Bigger Asian girl, really good massage but that was all for me this trip.For the toftt we never know till some one trys, to bad that s all you got, just sayin Roush

Smitty247
03-14-13, 15:55
Place today. Good massage as stated earlier, but I got a standard handshake at the end. I thought it might go there from the start. No request just eye contact and a nod on the flip. YMMV. .7 I tipped her .2.

good luck

Gooshpop
03-15-13, 09:04
Will be in Calabash area for golf in 2 weeks. Interested in a massage with HE. Willing to go north as far as Shallote or south as far as NMB. Or would consider a jack shack. Used to be a jack shack on 17 just north of Calabash, Private Exotic Dancing. Looks like it is gone now. Please PM if you have a suggestion. I read the report on Lacy. Thanks in advance.

Roush 427
03-15-13, 17:26
Place today. Good massage as stated earlier, but I got a standard handshake at the end. I thought it might go there from the start. No request just eye contact and a nod on the flip. YMMV. .7 I tipped her. 2.

Good luckThe name of the new place? Just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-15-13, 17:28
Will be in Calabash area for golf in 2 weeks. Interested in a massage with HE. Willing to go north as far as Shallote or south as far as NMB. Or would consider a jack shack. Used to be a jack shack on 17 just north of Calabash, Private Exotic Dancing. Looks like it is gone now. Please PM if you have a suggestion. I read the report on Lacy. Thanks in advance.Lisa she's near little river and has a ad on mbbp, you will leave happy will pm you her # just sayin Roush

Smitty247
03-16-13, 22:17
Is Luxors down on 707.

The name of the new place? Just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-18-13, 12:42
Is Luxors down on 707.Thanks for the info Smitty, just sayin Roush

HavingFun9112
03-20-13, 14:31
Is there a business I can go to to get a massage with a HE, maybe even f / s. I wasn't going to stop at Okaka's on the way in so thought there may be one in Myrtle Beach or north that I could go to. Please let me know. Or if I need to just look on mbbp. Thanks. So much. This is my first post so hope it works LOL.

Roush 427
03-20-13, 20:39
Is there a business I can go to to get a massage with a HE, maybe even f / s. I wasn't going to stop at Okaka's on the way in so thought there may be one in Myrtle Beach or north that I could go to. Please let me know. Or if I need to just look on mbbp. Thanks. So much. This is my first post so hope it works LOL.Its next door to airport exxpress video on hwy 17s past the airport and market commons, you should have success there, just sayin Roush

Arthur63
03-21-13, 19:57
Lisa she's near little river and has a ad on mbbp, you will leave happy will pm you her # just sayin RoushI also have visited Lisa (2 yrs ago) and can attest to the fact that I was happy with her efforts! Hoping to visit again next week when I go to NMB!

HavingFun9112
03-22-13, 18:00
Its next door to airport exxpress video on hwy 17s past the airport and market commons, you should have success there, just sayin RoushIs there any info on the choice female that I will be talking to? What to expect. I'll be in town on April 17th.

Muddy Shoes
03-23-13, 10:40
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/3660609061.html

Thought about asking if anyone has been to this place or seen the ad, but decided WTF I'll toft. Its Chinese gals; two apparently work there but only one was around and the mamasan. Set up in the manager's quarters of an older motel, but well kept and clean facility. Middle to late mid-age (I'm terrible at est. Asian ages) therapist but in good shape. Speaks good english and nice attitude. Good massage and handshake finish (after discrete request) , hot towel wipe down was nice too. They just opened and concerned about the business climate here. Told her I would tell my friends. I would repeat. $60 massage and I left a reasonable tip.

Arthur63
03-23-13, 17:55
I will be in the Myrtle Beach area next Friday and I am intrigued by Elizabeth in Murrel's Inlet. Has anyone seen her and If I see her will I leave happy! If not do you guys have any suggestions!

Roush 427
03-24-13, 08:18
I will be in the Myrtle Beach area next Friday and I am intrigued by Elizabeth in Murrel's Inlet. Has anyone seen her and If I see her will I leave happy! If not do you guys have any suggestions!Seen her many times and always leave happy, some times a little drama, but nothing unusual when you are a monger, enjoy just sayin Roush

JZLizard
03-24-13, 12:12
A few months back I noticed a massage place on N Kings Hwy behind an Asian restaurant that had the entrance and parking located in a lot behind the restaurant and was generally what I would describe as discrete looking (by that I mean not easily visible from the road). The name of the place escapes me, you'd have to pull in the parking lot to see the sign. Anyone know anything about it?

Arthur63
03-24-13, 20:52
Seen her many times and always leave happy, some times a little drama, but nothing unusual when you are a monger, enjoy just sayin RoushThanks Roush! I didn't know if Elizabeth and Beth were the same person! Hoping to hookup with her in Myrtle! I will report if I get to see her!

Roush 427
03-25-13, 06:17
Thanks Roush! I didn't know if Elizabeth and Beth were the same person! Hoping to hookup with her in Myrtle! I will report if I get to see her!The same person I just call her Beth short for Elizabeth, just sayin Roush

LoveARub
03-25-13, 09:57
A few months back I noticed a massage place on N Kings Hwy behind an Asian restaurant that had the entrance and parking located in a lot behind the restaurant and was generally what I would describe as discrete looking (by that I mean not easily visible from the road). The name of the place escapes me, you'd have to pull in the parking lot to see the sign. Anyone know anything about it?I think it's Palace Massage is the one your asking about. Decent massage and no H / E. Only one middle aged woman. Tried very hard, but no dice.

JZLizard
03-25-13, 15:27
I think it's Palace Massage is the one your asking about. Decent massage and no H / E. Only one middle aged woman. Tried very hard, but no dice.I looked that up and the location looks right. Looking at the website, the photos almost seem to go out of their way to convey it's legit only (photo with a sign showing "childrens massage chair", and an older Chinese guy massaging a woman, etc.

BigBobb1978
03-29-13, 10:26
Newer member here. So if forget to include something bare with me please.

Went to the new place twice now. No go either time. 1st time I went just one heaver younger girl working. Nothing going that time except the occasional "Accidental" touch here and there. She was making a lot of eye contact while she was working in that area, but still a no go. Ok massage.

Decided to try once more, this time there was two girls working, the same heaver one from before but also a much skinner one, but a bit older. Decided to give her a try this time, but ended with the same luck. Masssage was a bit better though.

Also wanted to say that you guys are doing a great job on this forum. Very helpful. I'm just getting back into the hobby so Ill try to post as much as I can.

Thanks

Arthur63
04-06-13, 19:49
Made an appointment for a massage with Beth about a week in advance via text message. I could not reach her by phone and she replied by text that last Tuesday at 11 would be fine. I drove 31miles to her home and rang her doorbell but there was no answer. I tried to call her with my cell (no answer) and I sent her a text but never got a reply. I left very disappointed that I was stood up but also felt it was rude of her not to answer my calls or text. Maybe there was a good reason for her not showing up but I feel she could have at least called me. I've never had this happen before.

Roush 427
04-07-13, 06:46
Made an appointment for a massage with Beth about a week in advance via text message. I could not reach her by phone and she replied by text that last Tuesday at 11 would be fine. I drove 31miles to her home and rang her doorbell but there was no answer. I tried to call her with my cell (no answer) and I sent her a text but never got a reply. I left very disappointed that I was stood up but also felt it was rude of her not to answer my calls or text. Maybe there was a good reason for her not showing up but I feel she could have at least called me. I've never had this happen before.The type you have to keep reminding you have an apt and when, and most of the time she don't answer the phone its by text, she might be having some drama, saw a new ad this am, but she should let you know if she can't make it for sure, just sayin Roush

Arthur63
04-07-13, 09:01
The type you have to keep reminding you have an apt and when, and most of the time she don't answer the phone its by text, she might be having some drama, saw a new ad this am, but she should let you know if she can't make it for sure, just sayin RoushIts her loss not mine! I offered to reschedule and she still did not contact me! She stated to me that her phone does not always ring. No way to run a business! I'm back in Fla now!

The girls there will be glad to take my money! Thanks for your input Roush!

LoveARub
04-07-13, 12:20
Made an appointment for a massage with Beth about a week in advance via text message. I could not reach her by phone and she replied by text that last Tuesday at 11 would be fine. I drove 31miles to her home and rang her doorbell but there was no answer. I tried to call her with my cell (no answer) and I sent her a text but never got a reply. I left very disappointed that I was stood up but also felt it was rude of her not to answer my calls or text. Maybe there was a good reason for her not showing up but I feel she could have at least called me. I've never had this happen before.Happened to me about a year ago. I had already seen her a few times and enjoyed her company. I drive an hour and a half and she does the same thing. Fool me once.

Roush 427
04-07-13, 17:50
Happened to me about a year ago. I had already seen her a few times and enjoyed her company. I drive an hour and a half and she does the same thing. Fool me once.Can you say, these gals do what they please, then wonder why there not making money, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
04-07-13, 18:15
May be a bit of an airhead occasionally. They all are. Let's face it, a woman who has her head screwed on properly is not going to sell her pussy for a living. She will find another way to sustain herself. But I must say that if you are fortunate enough to hook up with her, she's worth it. And when it's all said and done, I think that most of us here have gone the girlfriend route and found that it can also be full of potholes.

LexLuther

Badman424
04-08-13, 11:17
Happened to me about a year ago. I had already seen her a few times and enjoyed her company. I drive an hour and a half and she does the same thing. Fool me once.The same thing happened to me a year ago.

JZLizard
04-08-13, 16:34
Let's face it, a woman who has her head screwed on properly is not going to sell her pussy for a living.Good point. This however is why I tend to opt for the less risky lease option.

LoveARub
04-20-13, 16:14
I'd save your $ on this one. Nice lady, but half the time promised. Only thing on menu was a topless HJ and not one of the better ones I've ever had. You can do much better.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kats-massage-with-candles-and-soft-music-50/7208909

Roush 427
04-21-13, 06:47
Stopped in yesterday 2 gals working, said it was slow, so both worked there magic on me and it was well worth it, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-21-13, 06:49
I'd save your $ on this one. Nice lady, but half the time promised. Only thing on menu was a topless HJ and not one of the better ones I've ever had. You can do much better.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kats-massage-with-candles-and-soft-music-50/7208909Hate you had to find out the hard way, but you will save some of us some money, just sayin Roush

LoveARub
04-21-13, 10:40
Hate you had to find out the hard way, but you will save some of us some money, just sayin RoushWe're here for, right?

Roush 427
04-21-13, 22:05
We're here for, right?Like it some time for sure, LOL win some loose some just sayin Roush

Es421
05-03-13, 07:29
Headed to MB for a few days. I am looking for a decent massage with a happy finish. I do not want an asian parlor, or full service. Can you pass along any quick recommendations, suggestions, experiences? Most reports are dated. Thanks!

LoveARub
05-03-13, 16:54
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/3780199287.html

Had a dream about this one the other day. Nice massage and a decent HE. Don't ask for anything. Just accept and tip. $

Roush 427
05-03-13, 19:55
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/3780199287.html

Had a dream about this one the other day. Nice massage and a decent HE. Don't ask for anything. Just accept and tip. $Toftt a while back and said the same thing in his post, just be quiet and let the lady do her thing LOL, just sayin Roush

Somsmachine
05-04-13, 20:19
TOFTT and checked out the new spa in Longs. Great massage .60 for an hour .80 for two. Tipped for a great massage, and won't be going back.

Muddy Shoes
05-05-13, 11:00
TOFTT and checked out the new spa in Longs. Great massage .60 for an hour .80 for two. Tipped for a great massage, and won't be going back.I'll credit Roush with this since he did for me, but reports were that no extras were available here. I know nothing's been mentioned lately but this place, Luxors in Socastee and the two asian places on Kings Hwy are no gos for HE's. Not saying from personal experience but because that's whats been posted here.

Regarding the Mystic spa, I wouldn't recommend saying nothing, just be very discrete with your requests.

Roush 427
05-10-13, 20:59
On the way back from chas I called beth and she was available, so I stopped in and had a good time with her, no drama this time just sayin Roush

Ohio Man61
05-18-13, 03:11
I went to one of these last time I was down. 5-6 years ago, had a good time, expensive though. I'm coming down soon and wondered are they still around? Anyone been to any? Thanks for the info in advance!

Spaceman Spiff
05-19-13, 02:01
I went to one of these last time I was down. 5-6 years ago, had a good time, expensive though. I'm coming down soon and wondered are they still around? Anyone been to any? Thanks for the info in advance!There are two that I know of."Pearls" (which used to be "Lady Js") is in Atlantic Beach near to Thee Dollhouse (formerly Crazy Horse) on the east side of US-17. $50 door fee, usually no choice of girl. You negotiate from there. I've had varying levels of service of the years.

A few miles north of the state line (also on US-17) there is another in a pretty big warehouse type building. Not sure of the name, it might be something as basic as "Private Dancer". It's always struck me as way over-priced. Sort of a "Home of the $300 handjob" type of place.

Spaceman Spiff

LoveARub
05-19-13, 13:07
There are two that I know of."Pearls" (which used to be "Lady Js") is in Atlantic Beach near to Thee Dollhouse (formerly Crazy Horse) on the east side of US-17. $50 door fee, usually no choice of girl. You negotiate from there. I've had varying levels of service of the years.

A few miles north of the state line (also on US-17) there is another in a pretty big warehouse type building. Not sure of the name, it might be something as basic as "Private Dancer". It's always struck me as way over-priced. Sort of a "Home of the $300 handjob" type of place.

Spaceman SpiffIn NC has been closed for a few years now. Pearls is it and hasn't had a lot of positive reviews. Upsell galore.

Spaceman Spiff
05-20-13, 01:36
In NC has been closed for a few years now. Pearls is it and hasn't had a lot of positive reviews. Upsell galore.Huh. Thought I had been a year or so ago, but I guess not. No big loss.

MB is really hurting for fixed location incall now. Back in the glory days there was an AMP every few miles (some of them quite good!) and a couple of lingerie places. Nowdays it's just the mediocre back-gate, Pearls and whatever you can cadge at a strip club. I really like a place I can just show up at and get service without all the callbacks, driving around, and headaches of tracking down the backpage girls.

Roush 427
05-20-13, 12:43
All you LeLe lovers there is an ad on mbbp saying she is booking for wed when she gets back to mb, she only takes a few apts a day, just sayin she does a good service from the times I have seen her Roush

LexLuther
05-20-13, 13:29
All you LeLe lovers there is an ad on mbbp saying she is booking for wed when she gets back to mb, she only takes a few apts a day, just sayin she does a good service from the times I have seen her RoushShe's had ads in Charleston recently. I think she was at Tanger. I saw her once in MB where I got the early bird special. I was invited to "upgrade", but from her answers to my questions, she is not GFE. Anyone have a different experience?

LexLuther

Muddy Shoes
05-20-13, 14:22
Huh. Thought I had been a year or so ago, but I guess not. No big loss.

MB is really hurting for fixed location incall now. Back in the glory days there was an AMP every few miles (some of them quite good!) and a couple of lingerie places. Nowdays it's just the mediocre back-gate, Pearls and whatever you can cadge at a strip club. I really like a place I can just show up at and get service without all the callbacks, driving around, and headaches of tracking down the backpage girls.I remember those days well, Spiff. Used to be there was almost as many AMP's as beachwear stores. By far my favorite was the place next to the former Crazy Horse in NMB. I remember going to their grand opening and the mamasan brought out a line up of 5-6 girls, none of which was below a 7. The operators spent nearly $400, 000 upfitting the place. If that place was still open I'm sure I would be broke by now.

Roush 427
05-21-13, 20:50
I remember those days well, Spiff. Used to be there was almost as many AMP's as beachwear stores. By far my favorite was the place next to the former Crazy Horse in NMB. I remember going to their grand opening and the mamasan brought out a line up of 5-6 girls, none of which was below a 7. The operators spent nearly $400, 000 upfitting the place. If that place was still open I'm sure I would be broke by now.U guys keep it up your going to tell your age, LOL it was carolina spa the last people there sold member ships and gave you a card but had all your info on record then you got a massage for your registration fee 50 bucks, didn't work out he had american gals and korean gals to, the aisian gals did and the american gals wouldn't so they had war, just sayin Roush

Spaceman Spiff
05-23-13, 02:23
U guys keep it up your going to tell your age, LOL it was carolina spa the last people there sold member ships and gave you a card but had all your info on record then you got a massage for your registration fee 50 bucks, didn't work out he had american gals and korean gals to, the aisian gals did and the american gals wouldn't so they had war, just sayin RoushYeah, Carolina Bay Spa wasn't it? Some "Bay" in the name. That was almost an industrial operation. They even had dedicated shower cleaning girls so when you got back to your room, your girl didn't have to go back and clean up the table shower. A lot of the AMPs had loyalty cards back then. Tokyo, was another huge operation, in a Briarcliff Mall outparcel. All that was torn down a few years ago. Expensive, but really stunning girls.

Oh well, all this talk doesn't get anyone laid today, I suppose, but it was a good time.

Spaceman Spiff

Roush 427
05-23-13, 13:02
Yeah, Carolina Bay Spa wasn't it? Some "Bay" in the name. That was almost an industrial operation. They even had dedicated shower cleaning girls so when you got back to your room, your girl didn't have to go back and clean up the table shower. A lot of the AMPs had loyalty cards back then. Tokyo, was another huge operation, in a Briarcliff Mall outparcel. All that was torn down a few years ago. Expensive, but really stunning girls.

Oh well, all this talk doesn't get anyone laid today, I suppose, but it was a good time.

Spaceman SpiffI can remember the waiting room being full every time I went and two gals giving the table showers and then another doing there thing with you, owell enough of the past, got me wanting to go see my utr LOL just sayin Roush

WW4148
05-24-13, 13:07
I will be in North Myrtle first week of June and looking for a nice body rub. Have never experience one of those oriental places that sometimes offer more than a rub because there are none anywhere close to where I live and sounds like they can be a good experience! Feel free to pm me with any info about places and rates, thanks.

Roush 427
05-24-13, 20:57
I will be in North Myrtle first week of June and looking for a nice body rub. Have never experience one of those oriental places that sometimes offer more than a rub because there are none anywhere close to where I live and sounds like they can be a good experience! Feel free to pm me with any info about places and rates, thanks.Is only one in MB its next door to airport video on 17s with to ladies there just sayin Roush

Time To Dive
05-25-13, 21:56
Stopped in to see Beth while I was at the beach. She is exactly as advertised, very friendly and easy going with a great location. Gave a good massage and made sure I left with a smile on my face.

Roush 427
05-26-13, 07:55
Stopped in to see Beth while I was at the beach. She is exactly as advertised, very friendly and easy going with a great location. Gave a good massage and made sure I left with a smile on my face.To hear maybe she's got it togather, you might try Lisa some time you can get the same service with out any drama, just sayin she's on CL or I can give you her number Roush

Glynn1115
05-28-13, 11:48
Stopped in to see Beth while I was at the beach. She is exactly as advertised, very friendly and easy going with a great location. Gave a good massage and made sure I left with a smile on my face.Time To Dive. Please check PM. Thanks

Rockhunter
05-30-13, 20:49
I will be in the Huntington Beach / Murrell's Inlet area. Anything of merit? AMP, escort, clubs. Many thanks Gentleman.

Roush 427
05-30-13, 21:51
I will be in the Huntington Beach / Murrell's Inlet area. Anything of merit? AMP, escort, clubs. Many thanks Gentleman.Beth is there she's been doing good lately she's in Murrells inlet she's on mbbp, just sayin Roush

Rockhunter
06-01-13, 15:06
Hi Roush,

I couldn't find any listing on mbbp for Beth, can you private message me with contact info?

Thank you. Rockhunter

Rockhunter
06-01-13, 15:13
Hi Roush,

I found her.

Roush 427
06-01-13, 22:05
Hi Roush,

I found her.Luck let us know how it goes, just sayin Roush

Member #5607
06-05-13, 14:40
Muddy do you or anyone else have info on this place? I'm thinking about giving it a try here in the next couple of weeks. Send me a pm. Thanks!

Muddy Shoes
06-06-13, 08:38
If you're talking about the one on 14yh Ave S, I and someone else posted reports within the past month or two. I believe they also post on BP & CL with a heading of Travelers Star. Chinese girls. The one I saw was probably 40's but nice. Good massage for 60 and if you are discrete and ask appropriately, good things may happen. I have only been once so I don't know if things get better and better on future visits, but I would guess services are limited.

There is also a place, either on Kings Hwy or Oak St with a similar name that I have never been to, but that I assume is your typical day spa with massages, hair cuts, etc.

Muddy do you or anyone else have info on this place? I'm thinking about giving it a try here in the next couple of weeks. Send me a pm. Thanks!

Rockhunter
06-10-13, 16:22
The tropical storm rained me out, maybe next time. Thank you any ways.

Happy hunting.

Roush 427
06-10-13, 21:21
The tropical storm rained me out, maybe next time. Thank you any ways.

Happy hunting.I'm sure she will be here when you get back this way, be safe, just sayin Roush

BudBeer
06-15-13, 11:12
Had a dream I stopped by and well happy ending! Hr!

Roush 427
06-15-13, 22:06
Had a dream I stopped by and well happy ending! Hr!Anything else on the menu? Just sayin Roush

LexLuther
06-16-13, 08:33
Had a dream I stopped by and well happy ending! Hr!Is it an Asian establishment? Where is it?

LexLuther

Roush 427
06-16-13, 21:12
Is it an Asian establishment? Where is it?

LexLutherLex my friend they have an ad on craigs list myrtle beach, the ad is refreshing and viberant they are in murles inlet, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
06-17-13, 18:51
Lex my friend they have an ad on craigs list myrtle beach, the ad is refreshing and viberant they are in murles inlet, just sayin RoushRoush my friend,

You always come through for me. Much appreciated. Feel free to PM me your recommendations about this place.

Thanks.

LexLuther

Roush 427
06-19-13, 05:57
Roush my friend,

You always come through for me. Much appreciated. Feel free to PM me your recommendations about this place.

Thanks.

LexLutherI sent you a pm Lex about it, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-23-13, 21:50
Well its still going so I got a good rub while iwas there, the gals push the 4 handed massage but I got the 2 handed this time and left happy, just sayin Roush

BigBobb1978
06-26-13, 15:33
Saw a ad for this girl coming in at the end of the week. Was thinking about booking something with her. She said she has visited here before. Was wondering if anyone on here had and info on her. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/playful-passionate-seductive-nuru-coming-june-28-30-lk-69/7654809

Rushrgt
06-27-13, 18:13
Saw a ad for this girl coming in at the end of the week. Was thinking about booking something with her. She said she has visited here before. Was wondering if anyone on here had and info on her. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/playful-passionate-seductive-nuru-coming-june-28-30-lk-69/7654809There is plenty of info on this girl on ThEotheR board both reviews and posts by the lady herself.

Spitfire
06-27-13, 18:31

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/playful-passionate-seductive-nuru-coming-june-28-30-lk-69/7654809Avoid. Can't post the link here, but do a google search on 'sex accountability blog' and then on the site search for 'sexy carolina'.

BigBobb1978
06-28-13, 10:50
Avoid. Can't post the link here, but do a google search on 'sex accountability blog' and then on the site search for 'sexy carolina'.Thanks for the info. Saved me from a not so good time!

Roush 427
06-30-13, 20:24
Any one tried this one yet its on 17s, got an ad on MB CL says now open, I called but no one picked up, how about it Muddy you been there yet? Just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
07-01-13, 07:25
I thought maybe it was a new name for the old place at the Backgate, but I think its a little further up on the frontage road. If I go, I will certainly let you know.

Any one tried this one yet its on 17s, got an ad on MB CL says now open, I called but no one picked up, how about it Muddy you been there yet? Just sayin Roush

Apple78
07-01-13, 13:44
Any one tried this one yet its on 17s, got an ad on MB CL says now open, I called but no one picked up, how about it Muddy you been there yet? Just sayin RoushSame owners as Beijing Massage in Wilmington. I understand they open today. Monday.

LoveARub
07-03-13, 15:28
I gave it a try yesterday. Was greeted by a very good looking woman, but had a feeling it wasn't going to be all I hoped for. She had on lots of clothes and was not showing much skin. .7 for the massage, which was very good. She found all the tightness and really worked things over. On the flip, she was tantalizing close, but it just wasn't going to happen. She offered some oil to go into manual gear and rubbed close to help, but wouldn't touch. .3 on the tip as it was an excellent massage.

Roush 427
07-03-13, 20:22
I gave it a try yesterday. Was greeted by a very good looking woman, but had a feeling it wasn't going to be all I hoped for. She had on lots of clothes and was not showing much skin. .7 for the massage, which was very good. She found all the tightness and really worked things over. On the flip, she was tantalizing close, but it just wasn't going to happen. She offered some oil to go into manual gear and rubbed close to help, but wouldn't touch. .3 on the tip as it was an excellent massage.Thanks for saving me some money along with others, think ill go see Lisa again I know whats there, just sayin Roush

Choeacin
07-04-13, 01:35
Wish I saw the earlier posts. It's located on the side of the old strip club on the frontage road. You'll see the red hanging things and massage in the windows. 2 women work working and I get the better looking one, C. It was late so maybe she was tired but was not a good massage at all, just going through the motions. On the flip, lots of teasing and eventually I did get a mechanical handshake on the way out. Left smiling, but wasn't worth the money this time around.

Roush 427
07-08-13, 06:01
Went in sun and got a good massage and they have a ts the girl did a good massage but wouldn't do any thing for junior a little teasing was all, I won't repeat 68 bucks for 1 hr and 20 for the ts, just sayin Roush

Woody75
07-17-13, 14:25
Have you tried BoBo spa out in Marion. Used to be pretty good. Also Osaka in Hamer.

Both FS if you want. Also just saw an asian place advertised at 4th ave S. Anyone familiar?

Roush 427
07-18-13, 06:34
Have you tried BoBo spa out in Marion. Used to be pretty good. Also Osaka in Hamer.

Both FS if you want. Also just saw an asian place advertised at 4th ave S. Anyone familiar?Bo-Bo has two older ladies there and FS is on the menu I would pass it up and drive a little further to Osaka younger ladies and a very good time its located at south of the border, its just a long drive but worth it if your going that way, just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
07-18-13, 07:21
There have been quite a few new AMP's open here in the past year or two. Mostly Chinese and not at all like the places that were on every other street corner 10 years ago. I've tried 2 and am batting. 500 (but a low slugging percentage). There is a new one that just opened on Grissom Prkwy. They have been advertising on CL & BP. Their BP ads are in the Body Rubs thread, which may be promising, but it may just be that they are not aware of the protocol.

Woody75: A good way to build cred is to visit one of the places you're asking about (TOFT) and post a review.

Woody75
07-18-13, 10:01
I haven't been to BoBo in a couple of years. I have been to Osaka many times. Good service. Fair massage. Definitely younger girls. 90 min.

From MB. Is the only problem. Most recently I was there about 8 weeks ago, FS was OK with Anna. Was a little rushed this time, but that is not the norm that.

I have experienced. Also went to Tai Chi on 501 and Grissom. Good massage but that is all.

Woody75
07-18-13, 10:06
Have you been to Kissimmee, Fl. Lately? AMP's popping up all over.

I go there every spring for 8 days. 3 yrs ago only 2. Now 11+

All within 2-3 miles of one another. VIP spa out in front of Sam's.

Club is very good. I have been there 10-12 times. No FS but

Everything else if you are nice. House=.8 tip varies.

Michigan3
07-29-13, 15:36
A group will be in MB late August. Trying to get some information on Strip Clubs, MP's (especially the new ones) , party agencies, and for me personally, indepentent massages. I realize that this may be fruitless since my membership is basic; however it is worth a try. We will, I am sure, be attending a couple of the activities mention; if so I will try to provide reviews. Thank You in advance.

JZLizard
07-30-13, 01:25
A group will be in MB late August. Trying to get some information on Strip Clubs, MP's (especially the new ones) , party agencies, and for me personally, indepentent massages. I realize that this may be fruitless since my membership is basic; however it is worth a try. We will, I am sure, be attending a couple of the activities mention; if so I will try to provide reviews. Thank You in advance.I'll guess one of the issues you'll run into with a basic membership and low number of posts is just general lack of response; I was there myself just a few months ago as I was planning a trip to MB area and wanted to research it as well as possible. The PMs among senior members are definitely worthwhile if you have an ongoing interest in a given geographic area, but if you're just passing through for a week or so your best bet is probably just to read as much as you can from the existing posts here. There is a lot to read through but you'll get a lot more out of it that way. Most folks that have posted info don't want to keep posting same info ad infinitum.

That's the biggest reason you won't get a lot of responses, nothing personal or even due to suspicion. Its just that most folks have posted the interesting stuff not including specific girls names which are usually not much help and probably shouldn't be posted anyway as it could get them fired or arrested.

What I look for when doing recon research is just to collect some general names of places to go (in my case strip clubs are of interest, maybe MP names are of interest). If the location is a "lucky place" then in my experience its a good spot to check out. YMMV at any location and even with a specific girls name she might not be available or the chemistry might not be the same that another guy got. That's why I think its better to read existing posts and get a ballpark feel.

Good luck and congrats on the future lack of bachelorhood.

Spaceman Spiff
07-30-13, 01:47
Well, I struck out at Luxor the third time running. The first time I think I got the newbie suspicion treatment. The second time, I got a girl who was doing some unusual foot based (her feet, not mine) massage that was very nice, and ended up giving me some clearly non-accidental rubs on my cock, but nothing was forthcoming on the flip when the clock ran out. The third time it was a different girl and not even a tease. I don't know. Fool me once etc.

On the other hand, I got a pretty decent handjob my first time at Bejing. I'll admit that every time the girl asked me how she was doing, I would pat her ass and say great. I don't usually like to do that if I think it might be a legit massage because it's rude, but after my Luxor strikeout, I wanted to make sure she knew I was not looking for just a rub. $70 for the hour, no table shower available, decent looking Chinese girl, but she was fully clothed (though she did let me run my hand up her shorts to feel her shapely ass during the HJ.

Spaceman Spiff

Creamike70
08-03-13, 14:10
Any thing in north myrtle worth my time? Pearls is priced crazy

Roush 427
08-03-13, 16:09
Any thing in north myrtle worth my time? Pearls is priced crazyThat way a little further on 90 and lisa is there, ad on CL just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
08-03-13, 16:11
Any thing in north myrtle worth my time? Pearls is priced crazyYour best bet would be to see an independant lady. Lisa and Lacy are both in the NMB area and post on BP. No other MP's (w / extras) up that way that I'm aware of.

DaddyCat
08-03-13, 23:04
Any strong intel on Lacy in NMB? Her pics look pretty good. How 'about her performance and mileage?

BudBeer
08-04-13, 19:57
Any strong intel on Lacy in NMB? Her pics look pretty good. How 'about her performance and mileage?Seems like this place shut down.

Creamike70
08-05-13, 07:59
That way a little further on 90 and lisa is there, ad on CL just sayin RoushCan you pm me details of menu and rates on those two girls? Thanks

Roush 427
08-05-13, 17:24
Seems like this place shut down.Have a for rent sign hanging out front, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-05-13, 17:25
Can you pm me details of menu and rates on those two girls? ThanksYou a pm enjoy, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
08-05-13, 22:11
You a pm enjoy, just sayin RoushHow about the details on Lisa? She looks interesting. Is FS available?

Thanks Bo.

LexLuther

Roush 427
08-06-13, 06:24
How about the details on Lisa? She looks interesting. Is FS available?

Thanks Bo.

LexLutherU a pm Lex have fun, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-17-13, 21:21
Saw her the other day she's still doing her thang, out in the country she's got an ad on CL, just sayin Roush

LoveARub
08-24-13, 10:58
What's the deal with Lacy in NMB that posts on BP every day? I read awhile back, it was all upsell. Curious if any updates.

Woody75
08-24-13, 16:49
A while back there was a gal named Mickey at Osaka's in Hamer sc.

Anybody know where she went to? Thanks, Woody75

Muddy Shoes
08-26-13, 07:38
What's the deal with Lacy in NMB that posts on BP every day? I read awhile back, it was all upsell. Curious if any updates.Rwhlpn-I sent you a PM. Some of my PM's haven't gotten thru in past, but I think problem is fixed.

LoveARub
08-26-13, 07:59
Rwhlpn-I sent you a PM. Some of my PM's haven't gotten thru in past, but I think problem is fixed.Got the PM.

MtnPlayer
09-04-13, 13:44
Stopped in on Sunday around 12, went to the one by airport express, but she was busy, told me to come back in an hour, so I went up to Parkway, met at the door by Jenny, nice Asian lady, little older, but nice rack. Gave a decent Swedish massage, on the flip, threw a towel over me, but took it right off, crawled up on table, between my legs and took care of my stress, lots of fun, got the fun hour. Will go back if they are open, roaming was allowed to a certain extent. Whole trip cost 100.

Glynn1115
09-08-13, 17:08
Out there seen or heard anything about Beth?

MrTheKing
09-08-13, 19:26
Stopped in on Sunday around 12, went to the one by airport express, but she was busy, told me to come back in an hour, so I went up to Parkway, met at the door by Jenny, nice Asian lady, little older, but nice rack. Gave a decent Swedish massage, on the flip, threw a towel over me, but took it right off, crawled up on table, between my legs and took care of my stress, lots of fun, got the fun hour. Will go back if they are open, roaming was allowed to a certain extent. Whole trip cost 100.Where was this at?

Muddy Shoes
09-09-13, 14:24
Stopped in on Sunday around 12, went to the one by airport express, but she was busy, told me to come back in an hour, so I went up to Parkway, met at the door by Jenny, nice Asian lady, little older, but nice rack. Gave a decent Swedish massage, on the flip, threw a towel over me, but took it right off, crawled up on table, between my legs and took care of my stress, lots of fun, got the fun hour. Will go back if they are open, roaming was allowed to a certain extent. Whole trip cost 100.Thanks MtnPlayer for the post. I can confirm all that was posted. Also saw Jenny on Friday. Although older and not the greatest massage, she was friendly and attentive to my needs. But I could have done without the baby oil. I did notice that there was a younger lady working that gave me a smile and a wave as I left.

The place is on corner of Grissom and 501. They have ads on BP with address. Its a pain to get to if you don't know to turn on Executive before you get to the center. It has no direct curb cut to Grissom.

Muddy Shoes
09-09-13, 14:27
Out there seen or heard anything about Beth?I haven't seen her in a few months and noticed her posts are more infrequent. I know she had some health issues and was taking care of an eldery family member. Hope she is OK.

Roush 427
09-09-13, 15:37
I haven't seen her in a few months and noticed her posts are more infrequent. I know she had some health issues and was taking care of an eldery family member. Hope she is OK.Tried calling her a couple times in the past wk or two but nothing, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-09-13, 15:40
Thanks MtnPlayer for the post. I can confirm all that was posted. Also saw Jenny on Friday. Although older and not the greatest massage, she was friendly and attentive to my needs. But I could have done without the baby oil. I did notice that there was a younger lady working that gave me a smile and a wave as I left.

The place is on corner of Grissom and 501. They have ads on BP with address. Its a pain to get to if you don't know to turn on Executive before you get to the center. It has no direct curb cut to Grissom.Muddy the other ones name is sarah, she's sweet not much english, just sayin Roush

Bulldog33
09-10-13, 17:50
I just got into town and after checking in to my hotel decided to give Parkway Spa a try. Sarah gave me my massage and she was like a spyder monkey jumping on top, side to side using both hands and feet. Good massage but not too deep. Left happy. 7 plus tip. Thanks for the recommendation.

LoveARub
09-11-13, 15:23
I took this one on a few days ago. PM for details.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-some-stress-relief-33/8096637

Roush 427
09-18-13, 21:54
I just got into town and after checking in to my hotel decided to give Parkway Spa a try. Sarah gave me my massage and she was like a spyder monkey jumping on top, side to side using both hands and feet. Good massage but not too deep. Left happy. 7 plus tip. Thanks for the recommendation.That spider monkey action with the feet, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-27-13, 21:29
Stopped by wed nite and never could get any one to answer the door, any one been there lately? Just sayin Roush

Duluth67
09-30-13, 17:28
Stopped in on Sunday, got Jenny (I assume from the descriptions here) , decent massage but never removed the towel from either side. After I got dressed she started asking questions, where am I from etc. Must have liked the answers, grabbed my ass repeatedly on my way out telling me to come back before I leave town. I'll give it another shot on Wednesday and see how it goes.

Duluth

LeonXp
09-30-13, 17:59
Stopped by wed nite and never could get any one to answer the door, any one been there lately? Just sayin RoushRoad by there today as well and your right they look closed, or on vacation? Who knows. Its the beach nothing seems to stay her long except bars.

Duluth67
10-01-13, 12:36
Stopped in on Sunday, got Jenny (I assume from the descriptions here) , decent massage but never removed the towel from either side. After I got dressed she started asking questions, where am I from etc. Must have liked the answers, grabbed my ass repeatedly on my way out telling me to come back before I leave town. I'll give it another shot on Wednesday and see how it goes.

DuluthTried it again today. Nothing. No teasing until after I got dressed. Going to give up on this one.

Roush 427
10-03-13, 08:58
Tried it again today. Nothing. No teasing until after I got dressed. Going to give up on this one.You must look very young or they think you might be a po po, just sayin Roush

LeonXp
10-03-13, 13:09
You must look very young or they think you might be a po po, just sayin RoushRoush, checked out BG again yesterday. Looks like the BGM moved just up the road. When you enter, pass remedies bar on left and then when you pass the title loans take a left. They are hidden right beside the tv repair place. I didn't go in, no time.

Duluth67
10-03-13, 14:25
You must look very young or they think you might be a po po, just sayin RoushI look every bit of my 45. I decided to give it one more shot this morning and all went well. Maybe she was just unsure about me.

Yyrrrreejj
10-03-13, 15:27
So it seems like there are a few AMP's in Myrtle now. Tao, Bejing, Palace, Parkway.

I've been to VIP Spa in Wilmington many times and its always a great experience. The girls are young and attractive and give great unrushed massage and I have always left satisfied. But Wilmington is a far drive so I don't get to visit that often.

Do any of the spa's in Myrtle compare to VIP?

Roush 427
10-03-13, 16:19
Roush, checked out BG again yesterday. Looks like the BGM moved just up the road. When you enter, pass remedies bar on left and then when you pass the title loans take a left. They are hidden right beside the tv repair place. I didn't go in, no time.Bejing I do believe or it was, just sayin Roush

Glynn1115
10-03-13, 22:13
Was driving on 707 and noticed a small sign (looked almost homemade) that said "Dragonfly Massage". It was between St. James Hi and Blackmoor. Haven't ever noticed it before. Does anyone have any intel on this joint? PM if you want. Appreciate for any help why'all can give. Thanks, G.

LoveARub
10-04-13, 07:59
Was driving on 707 and noticed a small sign (looked almost homemade) that said "Dragonfly Massage". It was between St. James Hi and Blackmoor. Haven't ever noticed it before. Does anyone have any intel on this joint? PM if you want. Appreciate for any help why'all can give. Thanks, G.As 5 Star on BP. Was there once and tried. Woman told me she fired the girl that did the HE the week prior. I think it's had about 3 names in 6 months.

Muddy Shoes
10-04-13, 08:52
As 5 Star on BP. Was there once and tried. Woman told me she fired the girl that did the HE the week prior. I think it's had about 3 names in 6 months.I'm pretty sure what Rwhlpn is referring to is Luxors, which is located in a strip mall at St James Road. The other place, Dragonfly, is a little further down the road in a two-story building (converted home?). At least, according to their address. I'm familiar with the buildings, but I've never been to either place.

LoveARub
10-04-13, 10:25
I'm pretty sure what Rwhlpn is referring to is Luxors, which is located in a strip mall at St James Road. The other place, Dragonfly, is a little further down the road in a two-story building (converted home?). At least, according to their address. I'm familiar with the buildings, but I've never been to either place. (or maybe yesterday) the one in St. James Plaza is now 5 Star. When I went there, it was Luxor's. I've never seen or heard of Dragonfly. Sorry for the bit of mis-info.

Chet Font
10-22-13, 19:51
Next to the Flea Market on Hwy 15. The place looks new, 6 rooms but only one Chinese gal working. This place may have potential but at this time no extras were offered. Decent massage with her hands occasionally brushing up against my goods. At one point she reached over from the top and her right breast was in my face so I nibbled on it through her blouse. I tried to put my wood in her hand when she was massaging my pelvic area but she just carried on with the massage. Fingered the kitty a few times through her jeans and she didn't move away. While I was getting dressed I noticed a roll of paper towels and some hand lotion on the bottom shelf of the small table in the room which is usually a good sign that a HJ is on the menu. Total damages .7 and I got a .1 off coupon for the next visit. Should have gone to Beijing instead.

Roush 427
10-24-13, 07:11
Next to the Flea Market on Hwy 15. The place looks new, 6 rooms but only one Chinese gal working. This place may have potential but at this time no extras were offered. Decent massage with her hands occasionally brushing up against my goods. At one point she reached over from the top and her right breast was in my face so I nibbled on it through her blouse. I tried to put my wood in her hand when she was massaging my pelvic area but she just carried on with the massage. Fingered the kitty a few times through her jeans and she didn't move away. While I was getting dressed I noticed a roll of paper towels and some hand lotion on the bottom shelf of the small table in the room which is usually a good sign that a HJ is on the menu. Total damages .7 and I got a .1 off coupon for the next visit. Should have gone to Beijing instead.You will probibly have better luck the second time around, if you go back Just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
10-24-13, 09:39
Went to Bejing yesterday. Had a good time. Will repeat when I have the funds.

Dockers55
11-02-13, 08:37
Went and saw Lisa last week, she's out in the country. For $1.0, left a happy man.

Sr2712
11-03-13, 07:13
In town for a mix of business and fun, noticed on approach to Tao that a couple local LEO cars were nearby, to of our favorite uncles were having a pow wow on the sidewalk in front with a gentlemen. Second approach a bit later and a nice looking asian lady was conversing with a gentleman in the same sidewalk location, radar says move on. Be safe guys.

SR

Amplover2
11-03-13, 12:16
In town for a mix of business and fun, noticed on approach to Tao that a couple local LEO cars were nearby, to of our favorite uncles were having a pow wow on the sidewalk in front with a gentlemen. Second approach a bit later and a nice looking asian lady was conversing with a gentleman in the same sidewalk location, radar says move on. Be safe guys.

SRTao is completely legit. Could be talking to a homeless guy.

StreetDater
11-03-13, 15:07
If you see LE near an AMP usually it is nothing. My rule of thumb is: if the mamasan isn't Asian, then move on. Asian female police officers that LE would need to carry out a sting are very rare in this part of the world. Just my two cents.

Be safe,

SD

AfterDark2
11-05-13, 22:30
Anyone else been to Sun Spa? My trip up a few weeks ago made it seemed legit with no menu. There was an older male running the front.

Roush 427
11-06-13, 07:44
Anyone else been to Sun Spa? My trip up a few weeks ago made it seemed legit with no menu. There was an older male running the front.Are correct on the legit with no menu, just sayin Roush.

Woody75
11-06-13, 08:31
I was at Sun Spa last week. Same experience. No menu and man running the front desk.

LoveARub
11-06-13, 09:25
Anyone else been to Sun Spa? My trip up a few weeks ago made it seemed legit with no menu. There was an older male running the front.But Michelle is extremely hot and all of them give a great massage.

Amplover2
11-10-13, 17:54
Went back to Bejing. Had a good time again .

Muddy Shoes
11-11-13, 11:43
Went back to Bejing. Had a good time again .For the PM buddy. Sounds like you had a good time.

I was about to pay them a visit a few days back but decided to call Tina that posts on BP-Body Rubs. Wished I hadn't. Not all that bad, but she has too many rules. FS was available, but she had no cover so I had to settle for BBBJ (no cim was one of those rules). Should have went to see Anna instead. Live and learn..

Amplover2
11-11-13, 15:13
For the PM buddy. Sounds like you had a good time.

I was about to pay them a visit a few days back but decided to call Tina that posts on BP-Body Rubs. Wished I hadn't. Not all that bad, but she has too many rules. FS was available, but she had no cover so I had to settle for BBBJ (no cim was one of those rules). Should have went to see Anna instead. Live and learn..Yea Anna is good but she raised her price since I 1st saw her and AJ .160 versus 200 now. AJ is like 220 now when she is around.

Amplover2
11-11-13, 16:03
Why am I stuck on 50 reports? At least my last 4 reports say 50.Anyone else have this problem?

Roush 427
11-11-13, 17:03
Why am I stuck on 50 reports? At least my last 4 reports say 50.Anyone else have this problem?For the pm sounds better than it has been, maybe its your charm, LOL or cash, just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
11-11-13, 20:59
For the pm sounds better than it has been, maybe its your charm, LOL or cash, just sayin Roush.Its always about the Cash but it doesn't hurt to be a gentleman.

Amplover2
11-11-13, 21:01
Why am I stuck on 50 reports? At least my last 4 reports say 50.Anyone else have this problem?Het Roush you are stuck on 2553.Why?

Roush 427
11-11-13, 22:38
Het Roush you are stuck on 2553.Why?No idea why just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-11-13, 22:40
No idea why just sayin Roush.I guess I'm not now, just sayin Roush.

Muddy Shoes
11-12-13, 14:51
Yea Anna is good but she raised her price since I 1st saw her and AJ .160 versus 200 now. AJ is like 220 now when she is around.I'd rather spend a little extra and not play quite as often versus seeing the cheaper ladies that do not provide as good service. But that's just my preference. The non-FS AMP's are great if all your'e looking for is a massage and hand relief...and sometimes that's all I want. But more often, I really need that GFE experience.

BTW, if you haven't seen her post in the Classified thread, Anna is offering a special for USASG members. I believe its a 90 minute session for the price of an hour.

Amplover2
11-13-13, 15:04
I'd rather spend a little extra and not play quite as often versus seeing the cheaper ladies that do not provide as good service. But that's just my preference. The non-FS AMP's are great if all your'e looking for is a massage and hand relief...and sometimes that's all I want. But more often, I really need that GFE experience.

BTW, if you haven't seen her post in the Classified thread, Anna is offering a special for USASG members. I believe its a 90 minute session for the price of an hour.You are 100% correct. With Anna you know what you are getting. With the other BP advertisers it is always a crapshoot. Thanks for straighting me out!

Muddy Shoes
11-14-13, 09:08
You are 100% correct. With Anna you know what you are getting. With the other BP advertisers it is always a crapshoot. Thanks for straighting me out!I wasn't trying to straighten you out, LOL. I know each of us has their own likes. If I had the time and funds I'd be trying a lot of new girls and places. It seems that when I do try something new, more often than not I find myself saying, "Damn, I should have seen so-and-so...

JusFukIt
11-14-13, 13:03
You are 100% correct. With Anna you know what you are getting. With the other BP advertisers it is always a crapshoot. Thanks for straighting me out!I would have to say that a crap shoot has better odds than blindly calling these backpage girls. Do you due dilligence and if something doesn't look right, then keep your money in your pocket and move on.

Roush 427
11-14-13, 19:37
I wasn't trying to straighten you out, LOL. I know each of us has their own likes. If I had the time and funds I'd be trying a lot of new girls and places. It seems that when I do try something new, more often than not I find myself saying, "Damn, I should have seen so-and-so...Feel like the lone stranger, most of us do the grass always looks greener on the other side, till we get there LOL just sayin Roush.

JusFukIt
11-14-13, 22:39
Feel like the lone stranger, most of us do the grass always looks greener on the other side, till we get there LOL just sayin Roush.My grandfather use to tell me "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence cause its fertilized with bullshit".

Roush 427
11-18-13, 08:26
My grandfather use to tell me "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence cause its fertilized with bullshit".Very true also LOL, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
11-23-13, 17:05
I thought I hit a home run. Once again, I'm wrong.

I wanted to be different today. You know, the mood strikes and lets go someplace I haven't been to yet. I scheduled a haircut in Wilmington (Wilm folks would know) but that kind of fell through. I've seen the ad once in a while on BP, so what the heck. I did not scroll back to look a previous review. My neck has been killing me, so I was going to be quite happy with just a good quality massage. If something else happened, that's cool. I got a great massage. Probably a top 3 down here. The way it was going, I'm thinking HE. She's rubbing the ass quite aggressively. When she's doing my legs, she sticks my foot right in the golden triangle. Hmmm. On the flip, same thing as prior post. She sticks my face right in her boob as she's helping me turn. She goes straight to my stomach real close. First, I lightly touch her ass. She didn't stop me. I grabbed a little more. Still good. Okay, lets go for some breast. Still good. I now have two full handfuls and am at attention now. "Oh no. We no do that here."

I tried and tried, but it wasn't happening. Great massage and nice boobs, but no HE.

Roush 427
11-24-13, 08:09
Stopped by Sat. After leaving Airport Video, couldn't get any one to answer the door so I left, don't know if they closed or not, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-24-13, 08:12
I thought I hit a home run. Once again, I'm wrong.

I wanted to be different today. You know, the mood strikes and lets go someplace I haven't been to yet. I scheduled a haircut in Wilmington (Wilm folks would know) but that kind of fell through. I've seen the ad once in a while on BP, so what the heck. I did not scroll back to look a previous review. My neck has been killing me, so I was going to be quite happy with just a good quality massage. If something else happened, that's cool. I got a great massage. Probably a top 3 down here. The way it was going, I'm thinking HE. She's rubbing the ass quite aggressively. When she's doing my legs, she sticks my foot right in the golden triangle. Hmmm. On the flip, same thing as prior post. She sticks my face right in her boob as she's helping me turn. She goes straight to my stomach real close. First, I lightly touch her ass. She didn't stop me. I grabbed a little more. Still good. Okay, lets go for some breast. Still good. I now have two full handfuls and am at attention now. "Oh no. We no do that here."

I tried and tried, but it wasn't happening. Great massage and nice boobs, but no HE.You got a good Massage, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
11-27-13, 21:18
Stopped by Sat. After leaving Airport Video, couldn't get any one to answer the door so I left, don't know if they closed or not, just sayin Roush.Backgate is weird that way! No posted hours, no "Open" sign, knock at a reasonable time with an empty lot and no answer.- I never have a clue when they are there.

Tried "Unique" at the Food Lion / Flea Market strip mall on 17 just South of the airport. Standard Chinese place. Thick but very good natured lady. Good massage with some definite tease, but no handshake.

Roush 427
11-29-13, 22:40
Backgate is weird that way! No posted hours, no "Open" sign, knock at a reasonable time with an empty lot and no answer.- I never have a clue when they are there.

Tried "Unique" at the Food Lion / Flea Market strip mall on 17 just South of the airport. Standard Chinese place. Thick but very good natured lady. Good massage with some definite tease, but no handshake.I had the same thing happed there so I won't return unless I just want a massage, just sayin Roush.

AfterDark2
11-30-13, 17:24
After getting a great massage from a very pretty lady at Sun Spa but with no menu offered I decided to try another walk-in in the area and got a good handshake. I'm happy with time spent but not necessarily with the looks or attitude. Maybe I am spoiled by my old WV AMP with several 7/8/10's but I would like to know if anything close to that is available in MB at a walk-in? Maybe I'm expecting a little too much from walk-in service.

Roush 427
12-01-13, 22:26
After getting a great massage from a very pretty lady at Sun Spa but with no menu offered I decided to try another walk-in in the area and got a good handshake. I'm happy with time spent but not necessarily with the looks or attitude. Maybe I am spoiled by my old WV AMP with several 7/8/10's but I would like to know if anything close to that is available in MB at a walk-in? Maybe I'm expecting a little too much from walk-in service.It takes going back till they get to trust you, just sayin Roush.

LeoRobert
12-05-13, 14:45
Went on tour today, pitiful. Started at Parkway, went in saw middle 50's Asian women older alittle thick not dressed sexy said her working asked for another girl she said busy, so I skipped out no table shower. Went by Spa just pasted front gate of old Air Base Food Lion / Flea Market old Asian man outside smoking with doors open. NEXT! Long ride to 707St James Plaza walked in Asian woman maybe 30/40's thin bad teeth dressed sloppy said 70/ hour and they have table shower extra 20.Nope limped on back home. LeoRobert.

BudBeer
12-18-13, 17:51
I would like to find a legit massage where the girl don't mind if you take care of yourself nice tip involved any one know who or where to ask for? Have been to most the asain just don't care for the asain women. Tried most the other girls around and seeking something new. Roush. Any ideas!!

Roush 427
12-18-13, 21:48
I would like to find a legit massage where the girl don't mind if you take care of yourself nice tip involved any one know who or where to ask for? Have been to most the asain just don't care for the asain women. Tried most the other girls around and seeking something new. Roush. Any ideas!!I sent you a pm, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
12-20-13, 10:50
Saw Beth for the first timeseveral weeks ago. Good visit and massage. Left happy. Will repeat.

Roush 427
12-20-13, 22:59
Saw Beth for the first timeseveral weeks ago. Good visit and massage. Left happy. Will repeat.Maybe she's got her act togather now, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-24-13, 08:30
Stopped in all China gals, nice place in NMB but nothing but a massage available as with most of these places seems like they are taking over every where in the area, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
12-24-13, 11:56
Took a drive into the country and visited Lisa. Throughly enjoyed the massage and left very relaxed and happy. Hopefully will get back that way soon.

Roush 427
12-25-13, 08:03
Took a drive into the country and visited Lisa. Throughly enjoyed the massage and left very relaxed and happy. Hopefully will get back that way soon.Does have a nice little set up out there, I like that red hair to and she will make you feel very relaxed, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
12-28-13, 22:27
Stopped in all China gals, nice place in NMB but nothing but a massage available as with most of these places seems like they are taking over every where in the area, just sayin Roush.It would appear that the new place on 17 in NMB is owned by the same woman that owns Sun Spa on 9. No HE to be had at either location.

LoveARub
12-29-13, 17:40
I've read here that she up sells. Would anyone care to PM me on details?

Member #5791
12-31-13, 09:08
Saw Beth for a second vist. Enjoyed this visit more than the first. Good conversation, good massage, and left very happy.

JackPott
01-01-14, 18:01
I would like to find a legit massage where the girl don't mind if you take care of yourself nice tip involved any one know who or where to ask for? Have been to most the asain just don't care for the asain women. Tried most the other girls around and seeking something new. Roush. Any ideas!!Been long time ago in Tokyo Spa Massage and the girls were very nice and open there.

Roush 427
01-06-14, 17:58
Saw Beth for a second vist. Enjoyed this visit more than the first. Good conversation, good massage, and left very happy.She's doing well and has her act togather, with out her bf, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-06-14, 18:00
Been long time ago in Tokyo Spa Massage and the girls were very nice and open there.To say there won't ever be another Tokyo like the one in NMB years ago, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
01-07-14, 00:20
To say there won't ever be another Tokyo like the one in NMB years ago, just sayin Roush.Truly it was a Golden Age in the 90's. Even the second tier MB AMPs were great then.

I checked out the re-branded "Luxor" recently. It's now called something generic like "Oriental Massage" (that's probably not exactly it). When I saw in the ad that they now had a table shower (wasn't that supposed to be against the rules? I figured maybe they had turned over a new leaf, but it was worthless as far as any attention to the goodies went, and still the same old "kitchen timer" clock watching session with no extras forthcoming. My girl even misjudged the time, and hadn't even flipped me when the clock ran out.

Bejing has a shower now too, and the girl I got wasn't at all shy about starting a HJ while I was on the shower table. But then in the actual session, it turned out she had no "sense of cock" at all. Go figure. She would start something, and just when it began to work for me, would switch to something else. I thought I was never going to get over the top.

So far, Parkway still seems to be the best option (though I don't believe they have a TS yet).

Spaceman Spiff.

George Fox
01-08-14, 22:05
Truly it was a Golden Age in the 90's. Even the second tier MB AMPs were great then.

I checked out the re-branded "Luxor" recently. It's now called something generic like "Oriental Massage" (that's probably not exactly it). When I saw in the ad that they now had a table shower (wasn't that supposed to be against the rules? I figured maybe they had turned over a new leaf, but it was worthless as far as any attention to the goodies went, and still the same old "kitchen timer" clock watching session with no extras forthcoming. My girl even misjudged the time, and hadn't even flipped me when the clock ran out.

Bejing has a shower now too, and the girl I got wasn't at all shy about starting a HJ while I was on the shower table. But then in the actual session, it turned out she had no "sense of cock" at all. Go figure. She would start something, and just when it began to work for me, would switch to something else. I thought I was never going to get over the top.

So far, Parkway still seems to be the best option (though I don't believe they have a TS yet).

Spaceman Spiff.Tokyo was my ATF, I could always count on FS there. I wish I could remember the girls name, she could crack your back and neck better than any chiropractor. When I left Tokyo I was always weak knee.

Roush 427
01-14-14, 09:00
Noticed another one in NMB at the bi lo shopping center, haven't tried but you can figure all the other ones they have this one is no extras either, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
01-15-14, 09:25
Recently visited Helene who advertises on MBBP Body Rubs. Private incall, great relaxing massage. Did not recieve any extras. Would repeat just for the massage.

LoveARub
01-16-14, 09:03
Recently visited Helene who advertises on MBBP Body Rubs. Private incall, great relaxing massage. Did not recieve any extras. Would repeat just for the massage.For the review. I tried to hook up a while back and couldn't fit schedules. Thought she had a lite offering, but guess not.

Roush 427
01-30-14, 11:21
Took the plunge the other day, I use to see her a lot then there was drama so I stopped, now she's like her ole self good service an without drama so I will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Beach Guy 626
02-25-14, 20:22
Couldn't get an appointment with the one I wanted on backpage, so I took a trip to Beijing. Sexy young girl named Jenni, said she was 23. Highly recommended.

LeoRobert
02-26-14, 22:29
Mew asian massage opening next to Krispy Kreme in NMB been working on building for a month, sign just went up a few days ago. Good luck.

Roush 427
02-27-14, 08:06
Mew asian massage opening next to Krispy Kreme in NMB been working on building for a month, sign just went up a few days ago. Good luck.Talked to a lady on the phone yesterday and she said they were trying to open this week, funny its next to the donut shop so the po po can eat then rexax, LOL just sayin Roush.

BudBeer
03-02-14, 19:13
Talked to a lady on the phone yesterday and she said they were trying to open this week, funny its next to the donut shop so the po po can eat then rexax, LOL just sayin Roush.I see misse dee is ad under backpage now ant info on her little older?

Roush 427
03-03-14, 09:37
Went ahead and tried it owell live and learn, only massage no table shower nothing extra didn't even come close and kept jr under a towel I won't repeat gals fronm China, same ones I have seen at other China shops, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-03-14, 09:38
I see misse dee is ad under backpage now ant info on her little older?I wouldn't waste my time or money, just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
03-04-14, 13:29
Went ahead and tried it owell live and learn, only massage no table shower nothing extra didn't even come close and kept jr under a towel I won't repeat gals fronm China, same ones I have seen at other China shops, just sayin Roush.She used to work in Tao Spa.

Smitty247
03-05-14, 16:05
I have been multiple times to no avail. They have mastered the art of the tease. At least its a good massage.

Amplover2
03-10-14, 12:11
Went to Parkway Sat. Had a good time with a cute Korean. Bejing is Chinese I was glad to see a Korean Girl.

SkinJr
03-11-14, 00:30
Called ahead and asked if Jenni working based on review. Showed up 10 minutes later and tall pretty asian girl with boobs met me at door. She asked if I called and I said yes. Straight to room, paid for an hour, undressed and set tip on table. Very simple massage with a little grazing of the goods. Some teasing before the flip and straight to it after the flip. Over and under raoming allowed. Decent finish and clean up. Some more simple massage after and ready to go. Very nice girl. Spa in a tight little hole right next to two other businesses.

Skin.

Member #5791
03-11-14, 09:07
Recently visited with Lisa and thoroughly enjoyed it. Good massage, good conversation, and left very happy. Will see her again when in MB.

Roush 427
03-11-14, 19:50
Went to Parkway Sat. Had a good time with a cute Korean. Bejing is Chinese I was glad to see a Korean Girl.Rather have a nice Korean lady over a Chinese lady, and we have Chinese spas all over MB, just my two cents, just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
03-11-14, 21:52
Rather have a nice Korean lady over a Chinese lady, and we have Chinese spas all over MB, just my two cents, just sayin Roush.I agree totally. She asked were I was from. I moved here from NJ. Oh me 2 she said. I said you lived in PP. Oh you know. I speak a little Korean and give decent massage. She liked that. They always do. I will go here instead of Bejing when the $ are there.

JZLizard
03-16-14, 15:12
In Myrtle now, but viewing on a cramped screen, looking through lots of reports not feasible at the moment. Can anyone recommend an AMP? What's my best bet? Pricing info appreciated too.

Thanks and pardon my brevity.

Spaceman Spiff
03-16-14, 15:18
In Myrtle now, but viewing on a cramped screen, looking through lots of reports not feasible at the moment. Can anyone recommend an AMP? What's my best bet? Pricing info appreciated too.

Thanks and pardon my brevity.Parkway spa at the corner of US-501 and Grissom Expressway. Access through the strip mall on that corner -- go right and behind to come out into their lot. No TS, pricing, is, I think $60. Standard handshake finish. I don't believe there is currently any AMP in MYB for FS.

Spaceman Spiff.

JZLizard
03-18-14, 09:13
Parkway spa at the corner of US-501 and Grissom Expressway. Access through the strip mall on that corner -- go right and behind to come out into their lot. No TS, pricing, is, I think $60. Standard handshake finish. I don't believe there is currently any AMP in MYB for FS.

Spaceman Spiff.This is an Asian place? From quick research it didn't give me that impression.

Thanks.

-JL.

Roush 427
03-18-14, 17:10
This is an Asian place? From quick research it didn't give me that impression.

Thanks.

-JL.AMP 100% enjoy, just sayin Roush.

Dairyman
03-19-14, 07:20
Parkway spa at the corner of US-501 and Grissom Expressway. Access through the strip mall on that corner -- go right and behind to come out into their lot. No TS, pricing, is, I think $60. Standard handshake finish. I don't believe there is currently any AMP in MYB for FS.

Spaceman Spiff.$70.

Asian.

No Shower.

No Roaming.

Handshake.

Big open rooms with door but no ceiling so they blast a boom box in each room playing a local pop music station.

Roush 427
03-21-14, 07:08
Seems like she's got problems again, won't return calls, lisa is positive and will, just sayin Roush.

JZLizard
03-21-14, 08:25
Thanks for the recommendations guys, I ended up visiting Beijing only because I wasn't able to get back on the website in time to confirm that Parkway was what I was looking for, and Beijing seemed like a sure thing. When I researched Parkway briefly, I saw some things that led me to believe it was American owned, and also seeing that it was also a nail salon / esthetician place left me sort of confused as to whether it would be to my liking. Might try that one on next trip.

The experience at Beijing was great and what I was looking for, left feeling extremely relaxed and happy at the hands of a cute young masseuse. Senior members feel free to PM any questions.

SkinJr
03-21-14, 20:31
I visited last night about 7 pm. I got an aunt for some reason. Not much to look at but she gave a good handshake. I would have to know there was better talent to request for me to return.

If not I will visit Beijing again.

Spaceman Spiff
03-23-14, 01:37
Thanks for the recommendations guys, I ended up visiting Beijing only because I wasn't able to get back on the website in time to confirm that Parkway was what I was looking for, and Beijing seemed like a sure thing. When I researched Parkway briefly, I saw some things that led me to believe it was American owned, and also seeing that it was also a nail salon / esthetician place left me sort of confused as to whether it would be to my liking. Might try that one on next trip.

The experience at Beijing was great and what I was looking for, left feeling extremely relaxed and happy at the hands of a cute young masseuse. Senior members feel free to PM any questions.Well, glad you had a good time!

I recommended Parkway because last time I was at Beijing, I got a girl with no "sense of cock" at all. I mean, she was nice and pretty good looking, but it was like she had never given a handjob before and had no idea how to read the feedback and adjust.

I agree the Parkway setup is kind of weird, but the times I've been there, the girls have definitely known what they were doing.

Spaceman Spiff.

JZLizard
03-24-14, 02:01
Well, glad you had a good time!

I recommended Parkway because last time I was at Beijing, I got a girl with no "sense of cock" at all. I mean, she was nice and pretty good looking, but it was like she had never given a handjob before and had no idea how to read the feedback and adjust.

I agree the Parkway setup is kind of weird, but the times I've been there, the girls have definitely known what they were doing.

Spaceman Spiff.Depends on the girl, I'm sure. I intentionally went early on a chilly weekday hoping for the best and it turned out pretty well. Aside from the obvious happiness my cute massage girl brought me, I think the biggest surprise was the general quality of the massage. This girl rubbed out knots in muscles I didn't know I had, which made it feel not at all like a pricey handshake but a good value overall. She was cute, not a stunner by any means, but my sense of yellow fever is pretty easy to please. Would definitely go back. The whole experience makes me want to go to AMPs around where I live more often, rather than splurging when out of town only.

The only thing I regretted was that I had the online dating hookup of a lifetime later that night. I went to the AMP not even knowing if my online date would show up or not, and around lunch time I was feeling a little backed up and like I needed some relaxation, not knowing what the night ahead of me would bring. Well low and behold the date not only showed up but my jaw dropped when I saw her, and she ended up spending the night and half day with me. I got the job done for sure but would have liked to recoup some of the energy I had prior to the AMP visit and saved it for my date, just for one more round if nothing else. LOL.

Two Nutts
03-25-14, 18:07
I will be traveling thru Sunday for 5 nights with SO and will try and get away for a massage or two. Question is, are there any AMPs on the north side of town. I'm staying north ocean blvd. Thanks guys.

Roush 427
03-25-14, 19:54
I will be traveling thru Sunday for 5 nights with SO and will try and get away for a massage or two. Question is, are there any AMPs on the north side of town. I'm staying north ocean blvd. Thanks guys.Only ones on the north side are Chinese and no extras, just sayin Roush.

Two Nutts
03-25-14, 19:59
Only ones on the north side are Chinese and no extras, just sayin Roush.Guess I'll have to use my years of experteezz to find a way south.

Thanks bro.

Member #5791
03-28-14, 08:51
Recently visited with Kit who advertises as Best on the Beach! First Class Lady for Mature Men. Her ad says she's 52. She appears to be several years older. Her pictures don't match. However she does give a great and relaxing massage. Happy ending and FS is available. I would repeat for just for the massage.

Member #4681
04-05-14, 08:08
Had a recent visit with this lady and she gave a decent massage. Easy to talk to and overall pleasant, light roaming allowed and your standard joyous ending.

For the money spent and services received not the best deal out there, next time I will look for a provider who has more on the menu.

The.

Tom Kat
04-10-14, 07:42
Has anyone had experience with J G Spa Massage on 17 in NMB? If you don't want to post then please PM me.

Amplover2
04-10-14, 15:58
Has anyone had experience with J G Spa Massage on 17 in NMB? If you don't want to post then please PM me.Totally Legit.

Roush 427
04-10-14, 16:23
Lady at Parkway Spa now, I was there earlier and was met by a new one she said the older lady was gone now, two nice looking ones now and same service, will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Amplover2
04-13-14, 09:22
Lady at Parkway Spa now, I was there earlier and was met by a new one she said the older lady was gone now, two nice looking ones now and same service, will repeat, just sayin Roush.I was Parkway yesterday. I guess the older one you refer to is back. To me she young at least a lot younger than me. I have seen her 3 times now as she always answered the door when I came. She introduced me the other one who is better looking and tall for a Korean Women. She said next time you see her. Will try the other one next time. I am going away for a few months and may not be able 2 get back there until July and every thing could change. Oh yea older 1 just went back to NJ 4 some RR.

Duluth67
04-18-14, 10:11
No Roaming.

Maybe it's because I went there 3 days in a row and tipped well, but not only was roaming allowed, she instigated it by grabbing my hand and putting it there. This applied to the older woman which from other posts seems to be on break.

Roush 427
04-21-14, 18:21
Stopped in this am and got a new gal, her first day very nice looking younger one, her name is kate very good massage and I smiled at her when I left, I would repeat just sayin Roush.

Ckbnc
04-21-14, 23:10
Totally Legit.Totally legit and not that great.

Muddy Shoes
04-22-14, 08:30
Stopped in this am and got a new gal, her first day very nice looking younger one, her name is kate very good massage and I smiled at her when I left, I would repeat just sayin Roush.Kate may have been the one I caught a glimpse of when I was there Fri. Unfortunately, I drew Sunshine. Kinda plain looking, not as old as I've seen, prob late 40's. Said it was her second day. Massage was not very good and HE not much better. It was like she was pulling roots. Wouldn't have been there if I had not got stood up by a BP girl earlier.

Meischas
04-22-14, 09:48
What ever happened to airport AMP. Down bypass below 501?

MadamAsia
04-24-14, 20:45
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SkinJr
04-26-14, 16:42
I hit Beijing again cause parkway wasnt great to me. Walked in and a girl laying on couch. Probably thirties good looking with a mean ***** look. Immediately another girl comes out of office. Short pretty twenty something and sweet looking. Go to room with sweet girl and pay for half hour.

I kind of drag ass getting naked. She returned with change and I'm standing butt naked removing my socks. She acts shocked and begs forgiveness and tried to leave. I walk toward her with my penis dangling and tell her it okay. She smiles and checks it out.

On the table and a quick little back massage with some legs. A little grazing of the boys. I rub her legs when she is next to me. Cleans off my back and starts light tease massage.

Flip over and questions if I want something taken care of. I say yes and she asks what I tip. I tell her and she starts. She has nice little tits pushed up and I ask to see while she works. We negotiate a price and everything comes off. Full roaming allowed but I'm told no FS.

She has decent technique and I ask her to slow down. It takes a good while and she double fists it till a good pop happens.

Jenna cleans me up, tells me she there 7 days a week, and off I go.

Skin.

JZLizard
04-27-14, 00:17
I hit Beijing again cause parkway wasnt great to me. Walked in and a girl laying on couch. Probably thirties good looking with a mean ***** look. Immediately another girl comes out of office. Short pretty twenty something and sweet looking. Go to room with sweet girl and pay for half hour.

I kind of drag ass getting naked. She returned with change and I'm standing butt naked removing my socks. She acts shocked and begs forgiveness and tried to leave. I walk toward her with my penis dangling and tell her it okay. She smiles and checks it out.

On the table and a quick little back massage with some legs. A little grazing of the boys. I rub her legs when she is next to me. Cleans off my back and starts light tease massage.

Flip over and questions if I want something taken care of. I say yes and she asks what I tip. I tell her and she starts. She has nice little tits pushed up and I ask to see while she works. We negotiate a price and everything comes off. Full roaming allowed but I'm told no FS.

She has decent technique and I ask her to slow down. It takes a good while and she double fists it till a good pop happens.

Skin.Same girl from my #965 post. Recommended.

Rushrgt
04-27-14, 16:16

Skin.How much did this hand shake and the massage set you back?

Dairyman
04-27-14, 20:38
Seems like she's got problems again, won't return calls, lisa is positive and will, just sayin Roush.Seems to have disappeared. Anyone know?

SkinJr
04-28-14, 23:57
Decided to give parkway another shot. I called ahead this time and asked for kate based on reviews. I was told she available.

Five minutes later I arrive. An older but attractive lady answers and shows me to room. She ask if I call for kate and I say yeah. Into room and I pay and she leave.

I'm laying face down and another old lady comes in. She is kind of freaky looking with hair in face. Uh oh the switch aroo. I ask for kate and she says Kate busy.

Mediocre massage with her acting weird. I rub legs and she pushes me off by moving legs. After flip she is awkwardly buying time. I keep touching her getting more adamant as she brushes me off. Finally she stops and I move her hand to sore spot. She immediately starts massaging with vigor but no tease.

I slow down rub and she gets into it a little. After finish she and tip she really touchy feely finally. Asks if I want to see Kate. Kate comes over as I'm leaving and gives me hug. She's not beautiful but she has a curvy body for Asian. Kate tells me I get her next time.

I guess you got to qualify.

Skin.

Tom Kat
04-29-14, 11:13
Has anyone had experience with Tai Chi Massage on 17 in NMB next to BiLo?

Roush 427
04-29-14, 12:13
Has anyone had experience with Tai Chi Massage on 17 in NMB next to BiLo?Total legit, no extras, just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
04-30-14, 13:52
Hit parkway the next day and got Kate.

It was okay, I liked her slow approach but overall it wasnt anything special.

Skin.

Roush 427
05-15-14, 06:43
I noticed Lisa has an ad on again and is a real red head, little drive out there but you feel good when you leave, I always do, just sayin Roush.

MtnPlayer
05-20-14, 15:34
Totally Legit.Went by there on Sunday the 18th, had a girl named Lisa, I think, her English was about as good as my Chinese. Anyway table shower was ok, little roaming, but not much, back to the room, she was real friendly, but kept saying that the owner checked on them, had a peep hole in the door, every time she would get started, would hear the owner in the hall. Roaming was allowed but nothing else happened, the massage was lackluster. Tried to upsell me on the 90 min. Probably won't go back.

Roush 427
05-21-14, 06:45
Went by there on Sunday the 18th, had a girl named Lisa, I think, her English was about as good as my Chinese. Anyway table shower was ok, little roaming, but not much, back to the room, she was real friendly, but kept saying that the owner checked on them, had a peep hole in the door, every time she would get started, would hear the owner in the hall. Roaming was allowed but nothing else happened, the massage was lackluster. Tried to upsell me on the 90 min. Probably won't go back.Worth going back for sure, just sayin Roush.

HappyEndTheEnd
05-21-14, 08:08
Worth going back for sure, just sayin Roush.Most Chinese spas have peephole looking into the rooms. They advertize private rooms. I alway tell the RA to cover the hole this isn't private and I don't want people looking in on me. So far this has worked. The girls want bigger tips and know what will get them. Their biggest mistake is taking the tissues to the bathroom after the deed flushing them and sanitizing theirs hands and the owners see this and then they get into trouble.

Roush 427
05-21-14, 18:59
Most Chinese spas have peephole looking into the rooms. They advertize private rooms. I alway tell the RA to cover the hole this isn't private and I don't want people looking in on me. So far this has worked. The girls want bigger tips and know what will get them. Their biggest mistake is taking the tissues to the bathroom after the deed flushing them and sanitizing theirs hands and the owners see this and then they get into trouble.I was in an AMP a while back where the mama would watch thru a peep hole so I got some massage cream and smeared on it, LOL next time I took a white touch up for scratches on cars and painted it, I know she couldn't see anything then the provider just laffed and we had a good time, just sayin Roush.

NiceAndSlow
06-04-14, 13:26
I noticed Lisa has an ad on again and is a real red head, little drive out there but you feel good when you leave, I always do, just sayin Roush.Hey guys, was looking for a good massage this week. Is this the correct Lisa?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-body-rubs-for-men-women-and-couples-25/8705334

Roush 427
06-04-14, 19:59
Hey guys, was looking for a good massage this week. Is this the correct Lisa?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-body-rubs-for-men-women-and-couples-25/8705334Nope don't know that one, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
06-05-14, 01:49
I've found that it's not unusual for Chinese places to have a "Papa-San" instead of a "Mama-San" The ones I've interacted with have been very friendly and outgoing, but it does put a bit of a damper on the "world of women" fantasy. I've also found that Chinese places are much less likely to offer happy endings as a standard feature, though individual girls my warm up to you after several visits.

If you're looking for fairly sure things in the MB area, there's Parkway, Bejing and Backgate (which seems to have no official name).

Spaceman Spiff.

HappyEndTheEnd
06-05-14, 08:10
I've found that it's not unusual for Chinese places to have a "Papa-San" instead of a "Mama-San" The ones I've interacted with have been very friendly and outgoing, but it does put a bit of a damper on the "world of women" fantasy. I've also found that Chinese places are much less likely to offer happy endings as a standard feature, though individual girls my warm up to you after several visits.

If you're looking for fairly sure things in the MB area, there's Parkway, Bejing and Backgate (which seems to have no official name).

Spaceman Spiff.These Chinese gals need to get to know you before a HE will happen. There are some that know they will only be around for a few days or weeks and will give a HE on first visit trying to get as much $ as possible. In cola area the Chinese are younger and better looking than the koreans, for the most part.